Evolve Vacation Rental

Angela

This was my first experience with booking a vacation like this. We were a bit nervous about the process and what to expect. Evolve sent us emails with clear instructions on what we needed to do and how to contact them should we have any questions or problems. It was such a good experience. They covered every detail and we really had all the info we could ever need about the location where we were studying at. It was very stress free and we will def be Looking at their vacation properties in the future.

Karen Wagner Delia Livingston, MT

We have been renting our cabin through Evolve for 2 years now. We absolutely love working with Evolve. They are easy to contact, keep us up to date, and they manage our property on multiple web sites. Over the past 2 years we have only had 2 issues, both with guests, and both times Evolve helped us and helped resolve each issue in a very timely manner. We plan on using them for as long as we rent and if we can add to our cabins we will rent them through Evolve as well.

Jessica Marrotte Wayne, NJ

I couldn't have had a better experience using Evolve Vacation Rental. My original vacation rental was cancelled unexpectedly two days before our planned trip. Me and another family were scrambling to find something else within 24-36 hours. Evolve helped us with the search until we found a rental we wanted to move forward with. Evolve also gave a credit of $250 to help offset the inconvenience. Lastly, everyone I spoke with over the phone was SO NICE!!!

Gay Light Oxford, FL

This cabin was very comfortable in a relatively quiet location. We enjoyed the spaciousness and privacy. One thing I would like to point out is the moment we stepped into the cabin, we noticed a very stale and musty odor. I knew immediately there was a problem in the HVAC unit and checked the air handler in the closet. I found a major leak where the duct is attached to the air handler, and there was a feeble attempt to patch it. It will require a leakproof mastic repair. That should improve the odor issue. The sliding glass door was difficult to open and close. We had a few friendly ants which posed no problem. All in all, we had a pleasant stay and would enjoy renting through you folks again. Thanks again, Gay Light

Christine Ramos-Diaz Middletown, NY

When I first called Evolve I was actually given some misinformation which led to my making reservations I would not have made otherwise. I was told that certain amenities were including in the fees for a particular reservation when they in fact were not. However, upon contacting Evolve to cancel the reservation, they worked quickly to come to a solution for me and my family and to compensate us for the amenities we thought were included but were not. They were tremendously helpful and cooperative and I was able to keep my reservations as a result of their efforts to make up for the initial mishap.

Eric Bethany, MO

This was the easiest vacation to book, stay, & checkout. Everything I online and easy to navigate. Emails were sent when promised. Everything was easy to navigate with information that we needed. The condo was the nicest rental we have ever stayed at, and we have stayed at several. Quite neighborhood, but close to essential stores and gas. Great walking trails and views!

Dale Roberts Jacksonville, FL

I really enjoyed my stay at the property. The process was very easy, included clear instructions, and directions to local places of interest. I had to make one call because I could not close and lock the front door. My call was answered quickly and my contact explained how the door expands and contracts. I was told to apply a little pressure and she offered to stay on the phone to make sure the problem was solved. Everything went well afterwards. I had a blast and everything I needed. I can't wait for my next beach getaway.

John D Brookline, MA

The booking process and rapid follow up confirmation and receipts were very appreciated and professionally done by Evolve. Great online/email communication and Jim C the Evolve representative for Sky Oasis in Ft Lauderdale was terrific and responded very quickly to the few questions we had during our one week stay. Would highly recommend Evolve to other travelers as well as property owners. The entire process was seamless and very efficient. I have worked for the past twenty plus years in luxury leasing and property management in Boston and they wowed me!!

John W Hodges Goodlettsville, TN

Evolve's multi-channel marketing model and geographic reach are world-class. If I ever put a vacation rental property on market, I'll quickly engage with Evolve. Evolve was very accommodating during the on-boarding process and answered ALL questions asked, with a partner-friendly attitude. World-class company!!! Commission very fair and covered all details.

Janet B Hot Springs, AR

I have only been involved with Evolve for a short period, but in the time I have been privileged to work with them they have provided excellent service. They are professional yet friendly and well versed in the art of vacation rental. I highly recommend Evolve for anyone considering using a vacation rental service or providing a vacation rental service.

Vik Santa Clara, CA

My experience in all transactions with Evolve staff from my initial conversation , to the listing, photographs,Bookings, Payment etc and their help line has been superb. Have just completed my first "web chat" with Sabrina and I was so very pleased with the entire conversation - and the "I can take care of that for you" attitude. I would definitely recommend Evolve to any one wanting a hands-off vacation rental management.

Diane Rifkin

Generally speaking, the team is very responsive and accessible by phone. Email is efficient if you are already dealing with an agent on an issue. I've had excellent dealings with several representatives, including but not limited to David, Haley, Caitlin and Blake. An area where I think there can be improvement is with the Live Chat, which is often unavailable, and getting quicker responses when submitting a Request/Ticket. Overall, Reps have been professional and effective. There has also been an issue with the disparity between Evolve's no refund policy - and that of Airbnb. This should be resolved and explained better to owners.

Jan Denver, CO

We have been very pleased with Evolve. Not only do they allow homeowners to keep the highest percentage of rental income, they offer amazing customer support to their homeowners, and guests alike. Specifically we had several updates for our listing, for the information, and also the pre-stay details, and Josh M. and Anna S. were amazingly responsive and helpful to make the changes needed, and answer any questions we had.

Anita Quinones Fort Worth, TX

I called Evolve because I was not sure about the connection between them and VRBO. I was pleased to find that i actually speak to someone connected with the property and get a clear explanation of the relationship between the two companies. The person with whom I spoke was knowledgeable and courteous. I found out that in the future I will be able to work directly with Evolve to rent a property. It should be noted that the ability to speak to an individual when renting a property is very important to us.

Jennifer Mydosh Cuddebackville, NY

Wonderful! My family and I went to Myrtle beach SC for the first time and had a wonderful stay and experience with the evolve team! The property owners Linda and mike were the kindest most accompanying people you could ever meat! We changed our check in date last minute due to excitement and evolve made the change quick and painless! Would reccommend in a heart beat!!!

Michael Fahey Huntley, IL

Evolve Vacation Rental was very informative and super easy to work with and through. They kept me informed as my rental date neared and provided all the last minute details needed in a timely basis. They provided accurate directions to the rental along with the needed entry code and contact persons. Also provided was information on where to shop for groceries, drug store locations and emergency medical centers. Very good, professional service! I would use again!

Judy Easley North Ridgeville, OH

This was our first experience with Evolve and I was a little apprehensive at first. However, everything was clearly explained, easy to use and understand. Instructions were clear and timing of each step was accurate. I would have no qualms about using Evolve again or recommending them to anyone. It was a very smooth and non-stressful experience.

Lori Walton Jacksonville, FL

Evolve has been extremely helpful from the minute I signed on. Their team is very knowledgeable and always friendly. When I have a question about my listing, and I call, they have provided answers quickly, whether it be about a guest issue, or a concern about a review. I know my guests are in good hands when they call the Evolve team. Super service and at a much more reasonable price than the local brick and mortar rental companies!

Mistye Murfreesboro, TN

The team at Evolve was amazing. They were incredible to work with from booking our reservation to check out. They have a designated team member that is available 24/7 to assist with any needs you may have. The condo was clean, beautiful, and spacious. We will definitely be making our reservations through Evolve for all of our family vacations.

Jason Grubbs Fitzgerald, GA

I would have to say this was the easiest, most awesome experience ever. The girl I spoke with gave me very easy instructions on payment. She also helped me with the entire process even when it wasn’t normal operating hours. After payment was submitted, I spoke with the operating site person and he was extra helpful. Overall I would give it a 12 on a scale from 1-10. Awesome experience and I will definitely be a returning customer.

Karen Cypert Ennis, TX

We enjoyed our stay at Cedar Creek. The owner came by at our request and found out we had lived in the same area and enjoyed her famous "Muscadine" grape jelly at a local farmer's market. The house was comfortable, the long doc was great and we caught a few nice catfish. The water was great and we had a lot of fun. The stars and the deck were wonderful and the back yard too!

Ken Fischbeck Laguna Beach, CA

In a resent booking a Guest requested a service that we started charging for which inadvertently remained in an included service. Instead of passing off the problem to the owner to resolve with the Guest, Evolve Staff took the lead to expeditiously resolve to issue to the satisfaction of all. This is the kind of organization that we definitely what to partner with and represent our property. Thank you Evolve

Amanda Brighton, CO

The process of booking our condo was pretty simple. Communication prior to our stay was good, we knew exactly what we needed to before our trip. The condo was nice. I was very impressed with how well-stocked it was. I brought a lot of my own kitchen supplies but didn’t need them because the condo had everything we needed. Plenty of blankets, towels and pillows. The only issue we had was that the pool was advertised to be open at 10:00 AM which it wasn’t and we couldn’t get a hold of anyone. We finally got in around noon but by then the kids were tired and hungry. The pool was the biggest reason we booked this place so we were bummed.

Ashley Williams Miami, FL

This house has lots of space for my family. My kids loved the themed kids bedrooms and bathroom. The garage had plenty of games to play, and a pool table! The master bedroom was fully stocked with a lot of towels, wash clothes, and it even had a play yard for my baby and a baby swing. The kitchen was fully stocked and had multiple coffee makers. My overall experience was great!

Ozark Knight Omaha, NE

I own multiple houses we list with Evolve. We have had issues with double booking. In one instance, we allowed a traveler to stay at our house when they were booked for another that was double booked. We ended up getting a 1 start on the Evolve website because they got double booked (liked the house and our interactions) and nothing was done about it. No contact at all. We also need to do some adjustments to our listings, some times this is done same day and some times nothing gets done at all. Very frustrating and inconsistent.

Reply from Evolve Vacation Rental

Hi there - We're very disappointed to hear of the frustrations you are experiencing. We certainly want to ensure that you feel supported, listened to and valued as an owner of multiple homes within our network. We’d love the chance to connect with you to see how we can help address your concerns regarding listings, reviews and bookings. Please reach out to us directly on our social media channels so that we can gather a bit more information, and we would be happy to get you in touch with the right representative.

Apr. 21st, 2022

michelle Glessner Sarver, PA

After booking i notified several days later by email that they cancelled my reservation. I was told that the property was not posted properly and should of required a 5 night min. I tried to have them book me for the additional 2 nights with a 20% discount they offered but after speaking to Beth she never followed up with me. I eventually settled with a different rental through a different company having to pay a higher price and changing weekends due to evolves lack of professionalism. Would not recommend.... they provided no assistance with making a bad situation correct!

Reply from Evolve Vacation Rental

Hi Michelle - We are sorry to hear of the cancellation that took place. We dug a bit deeper on our end and we saw that a representative did reach out with details explaining the cancellation regarding the ongoing service issues at the home, as well as a few alternative options for accommodation. We hope this information was helpful in providing a bit of context as to what went wrong, although we do apologize that you had a difficult time connecting with our team when following up. While we are disappointed that we missed the opportunity to host you on this trip, we are relieved to hear you were able to find a resolution elsewhere. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please feel free to connect with us on our social media regarding any further questions or concerns and we are more than happy to assist.

Apr. 8th, 2022

Tiana Parker

If I could give a negative star I would. If you are looking for a property management company to partner with DO NOT HIRE EVOLVE! They DO NOT verify guest that book directly through the Evolve site. Anybody can make a fraudulent reservation and stay in your home.Now that scammers know this they are flooding the site with reservations that you will not be paid for. As a result you end up with scammers with stolen credit cards trashing your house. Guest can stay at your house for FREE for as long as they want. EVOLVE will not cover the cost of your utilities used, cleaning cost and money lost because those unpaid for nights could have went to a qualified guest. As many have stated, they offer no assistance. They simply throw their hands up and leave you with the bill. Of course I learned my lesson the hard way. Evolve has done a great job covering their tracks to keep this information hidden. I can not stress this enough if you care about your home and are interested in making money off your vacation rental with minimal stress THIS IS NOT THE COMPANY FOR YOU! Get with a company that verify the people staying in your house are who they say they are. This issue not only affects the homeowners but also the individual who's card information was stolen. It's sad because Evolve is making millions off this scam.

Reply from Evolve Vacation Rental

Hi Tiana - Thank you for reaching out to us here. We are deeply sorry to hear of the frustrations you have experienced due to issues with a fraudulent booking. We completely understand the stress this can cause to you as the homeowner and while we do our very best to avoid such situations happening, unfortunately it does occasionally occur. We want to reassure you that we are working diligently and strategically as a team to improve our processes regarding this matter, and that your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. If you have any remaining questions or concerns about your experience, please feel free to reach out to us directly on social media with more information and we are more than happy to take a closer look for you.

Apr. 6th, 2022

Eric Estrada

Unbelievably bad experience with Evolve. We booked our house 2 months through VRBO for spring break. We got our confirmation email three days before with the check in information code and everything we need to know for the house. My husband just happened to call the contact for the property the night before to ask a question. They were completely dumbfounded when we said we had booked the property and couldn’t believe Evolve had not contacted us to let us know the property was sold. This was literally hours before we were supposed to be pulling up for spring break. After spending an hour on the phone with VRBO, we were assured by VRBO that after talking to evolve we were fine to check into the house. Wanting to be 100% sure that we had a place to stay I then contacted Evolve myself. After they checked into it a little bit more they realized that it was sold and had made a mistake by not contacting us. Now the day of spring break we were expected to try to find a house for 11 people for the same price that we paid two months ago. They were only willing to pay up to 20% more if needed. Obviously we were unable to find any property day of for that many people and for that price so our spring break vacation was completely ruined for 11 people. They didn’t even refund the full amount with the fees I had to go through Vrbo to get all our money back. Not to mention the plane ticket we had for a family member to join us there. Completely horrible experience.

John E Wilson Taos, NM

This company is based in Denver, our rental was in south Texas - they knew nothing . except how to jack up the nightly rate. The advertised nightly price was $129 but the actual price ended up at $193/night. The $129 was OK as they were "pet friendly" but they charged an additional $320.00 for " damage protection". As a property manager myself & a former VRBO member with a Texas rental I assumed the fee was a deposit that would be refunded upon cleaning & finding no damage. Nope... they keep that & do not refund it. When I called and tried to plead my case they basically said "tough" even when I pointed out to them that on the email showing their charges there was an ad, in their email, promoting additional insurance coverage at a cost of $59.00 for $1500.00 in damage protection. When I asked why they would have an ad promoting additional coverage when they were already charging $320.00 they had no answer. That was in addition to a pet fee, a service fee & a cleaning fee. An unscrupulous & deceitful company that will never see another dollar of mine

Edward Hauser Goodlettsville, TN

Evolve is in the business of making money, not helping clients by managing their property. They do the bare minimum, approve all guests, even ones that attempt to burn your rental down by starting log fires on your tile floor, stop up your septic tank by flushing unimaginable things, break furniture and more. Then they refuse to cover the damages although the guests are required to pay for a damage waiver. Luckily I was l only with them for the required 2 month minimum before I could cancel. I lost more money in damages than I gained in payouts. A management company in theory sounds nice but not when I have to do more work and pay more. Right now I am managing the rental myself and it has been a much better experience. Plus I am actually making money now.

T Dembro Amherst, NH

I rented a house last weekend in RI (Fri & Sat) for my stepfathers funeral. There was a storm coming that was going to hit Friday mid day, I emailed Evolve days in advance asking if we could arrive early in anticipation, and then followed up with them the day before and received no response. As a result we were not able to get there safely due to a terrible ice storm. Someone from Evolve finally emailed me on Saturday around 2pm acknowledging that they did not respond, but hope we were having a great time. I explained to them that this situation was hard enough, and that we had to scramble to make other arrangements the day before because they did not respond and asked for them to refund us for that day. They refused due to the owners cancellation policy. I am a rental owner and I would never treat my clients like this. I will also never rent another house managed by Evolve and certainly will never use their services.

Janabeth Poplar Bluff, MO

The booking process was super easy and the property manager was very helpful. She answered all of my questions quickly. We would definitely stay here again.

Erin Nations Alpharetta, GA

Stay away from this fly by night company. I booked a rental through VRBO only 11 days ago. The reservation was for late August, over 200 days away from today. I had to cancel due to a family conflict. Evolve will not refund my deposit even with the rental being this far out. The rental is in a popular beach location, and I have no doubt Evolve will be able to fill the rental for our canceled dates. They did credit my account; however, I am concerned that the company won't be around next time I am ready to book. This is an extremely harsh cancellation policy not consistent with the market. There are a myriad of alternatives to book travel with more flexible policies. Please don't make the same mistake that I did.

Kymberlieblu Birkenkamp St Louis, MO

I rent Airbnbs for my employer, a Fortune 500, several times a month, so I have had a profound amount of experience with Airbnbs from both a corporate and personal standpoint. In this case, I made a personal reservation 9 months out and chose to pay in full. The policy stated a 48 hour cancellation for a full refund. I received news mere hours after the cut off that would require me to cancel the trip. Knowing this, I immediately reached out to Evolve. I also knew that this weekend was a college football weekend in the small town. I knew they would have no issue rebooking. I reached out to Evolve and asked if they would consider giving me a full refund since my cancellation was so close to the cut off. In the last three years, I've never had a property company not respond to my messages. They could have easily responded letting me know they could not make an exception and I would have accepted that. Instead, I never received a response though I reached out three times and was only refunded 50%. This is completely within their policy, but I have never dealt with a host who would not have made an exception in this case, or at minimum respond. Due to this behavior, I will never rent from Evolve for myself or my company. I distrust the location quality and experience potential of any property holder who cannot even be bothered to respond to a potential guest. .

John J Tashkent, TK

Worst customer service ever. I had used them for property management, they will promise you high daily rates and high occupancy rates to get your listing. Then they'll use their precious rating algorithm to calculate the minimum daily rate. I was told I could expect $250 a night with 80% occupancy. Unfortunately, everyone in my neighborhood was priced between $80 and $100 per night with 50% occupancy. Didn't know that until it was too late. Big difference, no bookings. But that's OK, right, I mean they can manually adjust the minimum rate. They can adjust the minimum nightly rate, but its too much trouble for them, so you'll go without any bookings. When I did get them to manually reduce the minimum rate to be competitive, I immediately got bookings, yea! However, constantly adjusting my minimum rate was too much trouble. So they quit doing it. And, then they dropped me as a customer while I was overseas and unable to get another service. Great people! In my review on Trustpilot, they blamed me for being a bad customer, but what would you expect when they overpromise and never deliver. I'm sure they will blame me again for being a bad customer. Good luck, but better to just find someone else.

raquel santos Sugar Land, TX

Communication was excellent. There was a fast response to any question or concern I had. First time using evolve. Would definitely recommend and go through evolve again!!

Trustmit FL

This is an Owner review who trusted evolve with my property. Website is good and there fees are reasonable. That is where it stops and goes all downhill. This is not about the really poor customer service and attitude of some there but more about the flat out disregard for their clients for which they would not have a site to make money from. Everything favors the guest and not the owner- period. Which in some cases we understand the need to help the guest and can deal with some. This is about holding guest payments until they are 5 days into their stay prior to depositing in our accounts. To allowing full refund even up to 48 hours prior to stay and owner get ZERO to their "Smart Pricing" feature which you cannot opt out of which over charges guests so they can make more money and when you ask to set a fee they tell you they cannot. It is sad because this could be a good service and work for both the owner and the guest if they just would balance out there approach. Unfortunately we have to depart this company and we have experienced there poor service and utter lack of client requests for too long. If you are owner beware. They hold "Your" money" and make interest on it for months and even after check-in it takes days to be wired to your account. Pricing requests are like asking Hitler for leniency. It is a shame as just some minor tweaks and they could have a good service.

Jen S Schaumburg, IL

The vacation rental was cozy, had everything we needed in a pinch, and was clean and well labeled. It was in a great location and super close to Bell Mountain and only a short drive from the main road and the lake.

Jessica Singh ,

We had a great time, we didn't do much outside of the home but we finally had a chance to relax and the home was so comfortable and welcoming! The owners were some of the most awesome, nicest people you could meet. Hope to stay again soon!

Richard Cox

Booking and staying with Evolve was fantastic. They provided easy instructions for the property and made the whole experience easy. I rsprcially enjoyed the contact effort to keep us informed and insure our stsy was perfect. Will definatel book through them for future stays.

lorraine espinoza Palm Springs, CA

I have to say I had the best time at property ID 433414 . It was a gals weekend what a lovely place close to downtown palm springs had a pool right in front of our place and outdoor fireplace and outdoor place to cook. very thing there to could want. I would rent this place again soon.

Angela Brody Tulsa, OK

We have been working with Evolve since May 2017. Everyone there has been very professional and supportive in helping my husband and I create a wonderful experience for the people that stay in our two condos. I consider Evolve a very important and valued business partner, and I highly recommend them!

Shirley Frankfort, IL

From start to finish, the experience was smooth and easy. We picked the rental we wanted and all the information and details were clearly explained. Evolve sent us emails as reminders of the trip rental and the information we needed to know upon arrival. We were very pleased with Evolve and the rental.

Jeanne Barry Melbourne, FL

Very professional and efficient. Evolve stayed in touch with us from beginning to after our awesome vacation in The Blue Ridge Mountains. They explained everything so we had no questions unanswered before we arrived at our dream cabin in the mountains

Donald Bradbury Machias, ME

Evolve Vacation Rental is a company that has a great team of professionals. Their goal is the same as mine; to market vacation rental properties successfully so that the owner as well as the guests are pleased with the experience.

Michele Hacienda Heights, CA

Every time I call Evolve with concerns or questions they are always very helpful. The wait is normally not too long and I get answers to my questions usually right away, if they need to follow up with me, they do. Very satisfied with Evolve. I have recommended them to friends and family. They are in Canada too!

Shellie Pontiac, MI

Property was exactly as described. Pricing was clear and upfront. Had no issues with the property that needed immediate attention, so cannot comment on response time with issues. But you had more than one way to reach the property management if needed.

Dana Ducat New Franken, WI

I had the privilege of working with Mike at Evolve to book my family vacation. He made sure that every question and concern I had before the booking was completely addressed. After booking, the info sent to me for check-in and check-out were spot on! We had the most amazing trip! I will be sure to use Evolve again!

Erika Hanson

I was pretty heated when I first called in. I felt like David listened to my concerns accordingly, repeated back to me what my frustrations were and had a plan, moving forward, about the strategy to remedy this situation! After speaking with him, I felt my stress level decrease. Thanks David!

Mark Skaggs Biola, CA

It was extremely easy to book our vacation through Evolve! All payments were taken on time and updates were given when necessary. The trip itself was enjoyable because of where we were , we knew what to expect, directions were easy to follow, and it appeared Evolve WANTED us to have a great experience! We did!