Best Company Guarantee Rapid Finance Logo

Rapid Finance

La Ritz Spa Salon Conyers, GA

service was fast and efficient. Arton L was amazing he knows what he is doing !

Michael D'Urso New York, NY

Excellent service....very informative and clear with every step taken...

Iris Garcia Pflugerville, TX

Super easy application process. Able to get funding for my business quickly. Easy payment options

Warren Woodberry Jr. New York, NY

Quick friendly customer service. Highly knowledgeable and reassuring. Looking forward to continued business.

John Laura West Babylon, NY

Very courteous and responsive service. No hidden or upfront fees. It is what they tell you it is and nothing more.

Jenvic Bakersfield, CA

Best experience so far with a lender, they were very helpful and asked questions looking ahead. Glad to be working with them.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the great review, Jenvic! We take pride in providing the best service possible and we are excited to be working with you too!

christina calderone Chicago Heights, IL

Very helpful and fast. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a short term loan. Olivia D make the process super easy!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review!

Dolmesha Stallings Upper Marlboro, MD

The experience was easy and the representative Katie was very professional and responsive. I am so thankful for the funding!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the great review! Thank you for trusting Rapid Finance with your business's funding needs😊

RBD GROUP LLC Hollywood, FL

The experience was very good. Fast and very easy to understand. The rep (Cameron) was very helpful and I was funded within 24hrs of applying.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review and testament to our speedy process!

Lisa Charlotte, NC

My experience working with Alex with very seamless. Kept me updated through the entire process and ensured my needs were met.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Lisa!

Frank Sgroi Sterling Heights, MI

They performed like I was told, got everything completed in a timely manner. Much better company than the other ones I have worked with previously.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review and testament to our speedy process!

JOSEPH N SOLARE

GREAT SERVICE, i STATED WHAT i NEEDED AND THEY WORKED TO GET ME THE AMOUNT AND THE RATE i WANTED TO STAY WITH

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Dec. 5th, 2019

Tacora Steel Cedar Rapids, IA

Excellent customer service great product the delivery time was what they promise overall great experience

Jul. 12th, 2019

Louis Jimenez

Very happy with the service and the quick delivery of funds, very likable people and also professional.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Louis. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Apr. 24th, 2019

So far everything is going well. They've been very attentive and call and periodically check on you and so far it's been a very good experience.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance. –Beatrice

Apr. 19th, 2019

They are easy to work with. I wish their interest rate was a little bit lower, but they're pretty good.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance. –Beatrice

Brad N Provo, UT

They were willing to work with me when others would not. I also appreciated the honest and upfront communication.

Tammy C Minot, ND

they were easy to work with, communicated with me every step of the way, and came through with good results.

Patrick Waynesville, NC

They are very helpful. Very upfront and honest about their terms and how the deal will work. Their are no surprises.

paulo gomes Eagle, ID

Tim A. was a great agent. Rapid gave me the chance i needed. Rapid gave me the funding needed to finance my first job in 18 months (covid). thanks Rapid!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review! We are so grateful to be there for businesses like yours during these unprecedented times.

S Burdette Port Orange, FL

I did a short app via the Rapid website and was asked to call in to speak with a rep to finish up my App. Well upon calling in a male rep which I did not catch his name because he was speaking with a slurred speech asked me to hold a moment as he pulls up my info, I said sure. Well, upon coming back to the phone he asked me how long I have been in business, and I told him I have been in business and registered with the IRS since 2009. His next question was "Do U have a Personal Business checking acct? And my reply to him was that I have been using my personal military checking acct as my business account. Well as soon as I shared this info with him regarding my checking account he quickly stated and I quote "Sorry Rapid Can Not Help You" because you do not have a business account set up so enjoy your day" Yes that was it and I kid u not he disconnected as if I and my business was a nobody and did not matter only because I stated I do not have a personal business account, however, I do have my personal military account that I use for my business. I WILL NOT EVEN RECOMMEND SATAN TO THIS COMPANY.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, we are very sorry to hear your dissatisfaction. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or call (866)224-1162. Excellent customer service is a top priority at Rapid Finance and we deeply apologize for your experience.

Van Cammack Jasper, TX

My experience with Rapid Finance has been 100% professional, 100% of the time. They truly earn their name with the fast turnaround times from the start of the process to funding. I couldn’t be more pleased.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your kind review and testament to our speedy process!

Vennie & tiffiani Grey Sacramento, CA

Thanks to rapid I was able to expand my business when I wanted to on my time and they made sure the funds were available within 24 hrs, and there follow up customer service was amazing too. Thanks Again

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review!

R. Loud Shreveport, LA

Seemless process. no punches were pulled and it was in my account about 3 hours later after the process was started. my loan agent Cody W. kept the ball rolling and held my hand through the whole process

Apr. 14th, 2021

douglas mininger Chicago, IL

I am very happy with Rapid Finance. Doug stuck with it and got it done. My finances were complicated. He worked very hard for me. Next time you're looking for $$... Let these folks do it for you!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to working together again soon.

KP Escondido, CA

Jasmine L has now helped me on 3 different occasions. Her and the Rapid team have been incredibly quick in responding, fair on their proposals, and loyal to their clients. Highly recommend.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to working together in the future!

Leon Reynoldsburg, OH

Rapid Finance worked with us all the way through the process of refinancing an existing business loan. Ryan made is simple and easy with amazing communication throughout the entire process.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

Daro Powlison Beaverton, OR

Working with Anna has been great! If I could give a sixth star I would... She responded fast, answered any question I had though the process and had information when she said she would. Thank you for the experience and help!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Anna!

Jan. 6th, 2021

Chris Grand Rapids, MI

I was given the opportunity to work with Emma , she went above and beyond we hit a couple snags and she manage to work through it . She was passionate about helping and getting the job done.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Emma!

Jan. 6th, 2021

Kelli Augusta, GA

Rapid Finance was fast to get back to me. Walked me through the whole process, they were very patient and contacted me with Cody W. I am 110% happy that we choose to go through Rapid!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Kelli, thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on fast and efficient service for all of our clients. We're happy you chose Rapid as well😊

Dec. 21st, 2020

[email protected] Plano, TX

Mary S with Rapid Finance has been BEYOND helpful over the last 5 yrs of doing business together. She is the reason we continue to utilize this company for our business financing needs!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

Nov. 30th, 2020

Gena G Copeland Seymour, TX

This is my 3rd time working with Rapid Finance and my 2nd time working with Anthony B. 5 stars for both! Anthony makes the process easy and keeps you up to date on the progress. Highly recommend.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

Nov. 16th, 2020

Paul E Conway Los Angeles, CA

Yonikka is extremely professional, intelligent, courteous, and highly attentive. I felt my needs were immediately understood and met within a matter of days. We are so thrilled and relieved to have received Yonikka's help.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Yonikka and Rapid Finance.

Oct. 20th, 2020

Mainstream Boutique Madison Madison, WI

Amazing quick responses, very knowledgeable and kind.

Melvin Figueroa Hartford, CT

Great communication fast and easy thanks!!

Michael Smith Jacksonville, FL

Process was very smooth. Awesome Service Thanks!

Ryan La Porte, IN

Overall great experience they were able to give more then requested and did in a timely manner.

Roof Kings of Lafayette Carencro, LA

Mr Cameron was very helpful in saving my business i appreciate the speed and dedication.

Joseph considine Bolingbrook, IL

It was a pleasant experience ! Everyone seemed like it was there mission to do all the work for me ,

Plantation Shutter Pros Fort Mill, SC

Everyone was very pleasurable and easy to work with. They made the process stress free. Thank you

Edward Long Allen, TX

Great Experience! Alfredo was very informative and professional. Fast Service. Thanks

Britany Rodriguez Round Rock, TX

Absolutely amazing service!!! One on one contact and found solutions all the way around! Thank you Cody!!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the excellent review, Britany😊

Danielle King Orange, CA

Fantastic communication, quick response time and very pleasant and knowledgeable staff. Zero complaints.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the fantastic review, Danielle!

Warren DuBarry Orlando, FL

Quick and reliable. I couldn't believe all I had to do was sign! The process was painless. Took about a hour!!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review and testament to our speedy process!😊

L Vargas Fort Myers, FL

Excellent Customer Service. My Rep Prachi R was awesome. She was very informative and very knowledgeable.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your review!

Valentin

They were easy to work with and they really helped me through the whole process.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we could be a part of your business' growth😊

Nov. 16th, 2020

Daniel

Great customer service skills and promptly return your calls. The loan process was quick and easy.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Sep. 11th, 2019

Kady

I selected them because they were fast. Initially they were great, but I had some issues with getting funded the second time around and it was a bad experience.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance.

Sep. 11th, 2019

Blanca

whenever I have questions, they give me the answers immediately. Thank you Jasmin Lockhart

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Apr. 24th, 2019

Michael

Been using them for 4 years and their customer service and the way they operate is top notch

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michael. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. -Beatrice