Best Company Guarantee Rapid Finance Logo

Rapid Finance

9.9

Joseph P Omaha, NE

The entire experience was great! Connor was very informative about different options and what worked best for my company. Thank you Connor and thank you Rapid finance!

Abby F Riverdale, GA

I like the interaction with agents. They were prompt in returning calls and finding the best solutions for my business, I was amazed at how quick the process was to get funded. They made my first experience seamless.

Kellie Gallagher Minneapolis, MN

Olivia D has been working with my husband and myself on building our small business and she has been excellent to work with and we plan on working with her and Rapid Finance in the future as well.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the fantastic review, Kellie! We look forward to working together in the future😊

Car Rental Airport Miami, FL

This was a business loan , and I'm so happy because of the process was so fast , Mike M was really helpful and professional, I'll always continue with the services of Rapid finance for my business projects.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review and testament to our speedy process!

George Barnas Westminster, MD

Katie V. was super helpful with my application. She streamlined the process and made it as easy as possible. I would love to work you guys in the future as well. I would totally recommend.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, George! We look forward to our continued partnership together😊

Leslie Hunter Rock Hill, SC

Rapid Finance has been great to work with. I worked with Cameron and he was awesome . The process went so smooth and Cameron was great with getting all the paper work to me . Thank you rapid finance.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the great review, Leslie!

Van Cammack Jasper, TX

My experience with Rapid Finance has been 100% professional, 100% of the time. They truly earn their name with the fast turnaround times from the start of the process to funding. I couldn’t be more pleased.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your kind review and testament to our speedy process!

Vennie & tiffiani Grey Sacramento, CA

Thanks to rapid I was able to expand my business when I wanted to on my time and they made sure the funds were available within 24 hrs, and there follow up customer service was amazing too. Thanks Again

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review!

R. Loud Shreveport, LA

Seemless process. no punches were pulled and it was in my account about 3 hours later after the process was started. my loan agent Cody W. kept the ball rolling and held my hand through the whole process

douglas mininger Chicago, IL

I am very happy with Rapid Finance. Doug stuck with it and got it done. My finances were complicated. He worked very hard for me. Next time you're looking for $$... Let these folks do it for you!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to working together again soon.

KP Escondido, CA

Jasmine L has now helped me on 3 different occasions. Her and the Rapid team have been incredibly quick in responding, fair on their proposals, and loyal to their clients. Highly recommend.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to working together in the future!

Leon Reynoldsburg, OH

Rapid Finance worked with us all the way through the process of refinancing an existing business loan. Ryan made is simple and easy with amazing communication throughout the entire process.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

Daro Powlison Beaverton, OR

Working with Anna has been great! If I could give a sixth star I would... She responded fast, answered any question I had though the process and had information when she said she would. Thank you for the experience and help!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Anna!

Jan. 6th, 2021

Chris Grand Rapids, MI

I was given the opportunity to work with Emma , she went above and beyond we hit a couple snags and she manage to work through it . She was passionate about helping and getting the job done.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Emma!

Jan. 6th, 2021

Kelli Augusta, GA

Rapid Finance was fast to get back to me. Walked me through the whole process, they were very patient and contacted me with Cody W. I am 110% happy that we choose to go through Rapid!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Kelli, thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on fast and efficient service for all of our clients. We're happy you chose Rapid as well😊

Dec. 21st, 2020

[email protected] Plano, TX

Mary S with Rapid Finance has been BEYOND helpful over the last 5 yrs of doing business together. She is the reason we continue to utilize this company for our business financing needs!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

Nov. 30th, 2020

Gena G Copeland Seymour, TX

This is my 3rd time working with Rapid Finance and my 2nd time working with Anthony B. 5 stars for both! Anthony makes the process easy and keeps you up to date on the progress. Highly recommend.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

Paul E Conway Los Angeles, CA

Yonikka is extremely professional, intelligent, courteous, and highly attentive. I felt my needs were immediately understood and met within a matter of days. We are so thrilled and relieved to have received Yonikka's help.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Yonikka and Rapid Finance.

Oct. 20th, 2020

Armando Matos Orlando, FL

Great customer service, professionalism, and I got funded within 48 hours. Love them.......

Debora Miami, FL

Excellent service ,the best! I appreciate Ian's help , he is very professional and nice.

Tim Cross Canton, OH

The progress was very easy and professional during the progress and the funds were fast to your account. Thank you !

Edwin Dallas, TX

These have been the best people I have worked with in 15 years doing business! And the name describes the results!

Jonathon Rose Memphis, TN

Like to give A thanks to Andrew N of Rapid finance Who has made the whole process extremely fast and more importantly uncomplicated.

Motion - 1nnovations Palmyra, VA

Quick and mildly painless for a loan processing. Will do more business with them in the future for sure!

Valentin

They were easy to work with and they really helped me through the whole process.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we could be a part of your business' growth😊

Daniel

Great customer service skills and promptly return your calls. The loan process was quick and easy.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Sep. 11th, 2019

Kady

I selected them because they were fast. Initially they were great, but I had some issues with getting funded the second time around and it was a bad experience.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance.

Sep. 11th, 2019

Blanca

whenever I have questions, they give me the answers immediately. Thank you Jasmin Lockhart

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Apr. 24th, 2019

Michael

Been using them for 4 years and their customer service and the way they operate is top notch

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michael. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. -Beatrice

Melissa

It was great working with loan officers, the amount of waiting and back and forth is a little silly.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance. –Beatrice

Apr. 19th, 2019

The interest rate is pretty high. They were very personable and kept in touch with the company.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance. –Beatrice

Time Out Day Spa Deltona, FL

Fast service! Do not need a lot of info. Cash within 2 days! Great pay back options!

? Los Angeles, CA

Still expensive after being a so long time customer with them, I am not seeing a decrease in the cost...

Meghan McGinty Barrington, IL

Made the loan process seemless and have been very helpful throughout the process.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

Dennys Automotive inc Franklin Park, IL

very helpful there when you need them always willing to try harder to make it happen

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review. Finding solutions for our clients is what we do best😊

ArcMedia Seattle, WA

They leave you alone, contact you once in a while. Always find good rates and get stuff done fast.

Eric Reyes-Calderon Sioux City, IA

great fast an easy steps to getting you aproved an have money transfered to your account

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Eric😊

Mariana

They are very quick to reponse and are very friendly and have many options to meet my needs

unknown

poor customer service. Promised loan in certain amount of time, it came in 5 days later. Missed one payment because I was traveling. Wouldn't waive the fee.

WILSONS ABBEY MEDI-CAB Exeter, CA

very easy to work with, follow through and my rep always calls back within 2 hours.

Small Business owner Orlando, FL

My representative was straight forward at all times and worked hard to get me approved

Integrity First Alexandria, VA

They make getting funding an easy and simple process. Great customer service. Great staff

Laura Hollenbach Frisco, TX

The representatives are very quick to work with your situation to help expedite funding.

Lori Warner

Helped me out alot, very good at getting right back to me every time I need them

Emry Corlew Lafayette, IN

Easy to work with always get my money quickly. Politely and professional would recommend.

Bendtowncars of Central Oregon

They are excellent to work with and really care about the success of their customers

Mauricio Donoso Hauppauge, NY

At the time, they were the best option for me and my business. Customer service is very professional and quick.

Anonymous Brooklyn, NY

They are very helpful. They always accommodate for what I want and are just fantastic.

AJ Matos

Great fast service . Money was deposited in a timely manner . And device was excellent

Ed Norton CA

What a great company! I had my first funding the very next day. The process to set up an account is very easy ! No hassles at all, thank you Rapid !