Rapid Finance

9.3

My customer service rep was very thorough in her communication and I received a lot of emails and overall the communication is good and very thorough. Everything was kind of over within a day so everything went pretty smooth. It's been a great experience and a great relationship with Rapid Finance. I'm very happy.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the awesome review, David! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. -Beatrice

Sargam Bhatt, Tyler Zilli, Kisha Daniels

They were patient and really took the time to listen to what the customer's needs are and I believe they do their best to try to fulfill that need. The customer service is very knowledgeable, professional, pleasant, and followed up and expedited my funding. Overall, I'm very pleased with Rapid as compared to other companies out there.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lisa. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Anonymous Kilgore, TX

I'm happy I went with Rapid Advance, because they've helped me with what I needed. It was pretty easy to obtain a loan through them. Their customer support was easy to work with, and they answered any questions I had at any time.

Mark Turner Stillwater, MN

Rapid Advance's customer support is very responsive. Within 24 hours, someone is helping me out and solving my problems. They are quick at getting my basic information for the loan, and in no time it was processed and all the money was in my account.

Just Past China

This is my second time utilizing this process due to a few unexpected situations in my business. I thought the fees were high but I was in need of assistance. With that being said it was a tiny bit time consuming but after they received the information it was a smooth transaction

Anthony Birch

Great customer service and great rate and my customer agent name Anthony Birch help throw every single step without stress! I am the 2nd time using this time and I will be back again for 3rd time !! Help my business grow !! Thank you !! And god bless you!!

Tunks Cypress Inn Boyce, LA

I chose them because I was trying to find some funding online. They popped up so I called and talked to someone. The first time I went through the process it was pretty slow but the second time it went pretty quickly. The people there are always available to answer any question that I have and they always try really hard to give me what I need. The only thing is that, if you want to add more funds they negotiate a whole new interest rate for that instead of just adding it to the amount you already have. I thought that was a little unfair, especially since you have 2 completely different interest rates for the same loan package.

Jeanie Vang Hickory, NC

I went with Rapid Advance because they were able to help me with the capital that I needed. The person that helped me was good. They have good customer service skills and just get on with their job. Every time I need something, they answer right away or give me a callback as soon as possible.

Anonymous Picayune, MS

I'm glad I went with them. The sign up process was easy and simple. The account managers are easy to work with too and don't need a lot of paperwork from you. It was simple for me to gather the information they requested. I'm a very happy customer.

Champagne Images Goodyear, AZ

I called a couple of services to see who would get back to me and they were actually the first ones. I'm glad I went with them. They stood by their name, the process of getting a loan was very rapid. They got to me in a timely manner and made sure that I was satisfied.

Michael DeLuca

I have worked with Olivia D. on multiple occasions. She is always prompt and attentive to us when we call on them for funding. The rates are decent, process simple and clean, and payment terms manageable. Thanks again Olivia and her team to help fund some ongoing projects for our company!!

Brian Juran ,

I had a great experience using rapid finance to get a loan for my business. The process was streamlined professional and very fast.

Natividad Pacheco Colorado Springs, CO

My finance assistant was incredible, this is my third loan with Rapid finance ,and my go to loan was Ryan D, great experience.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We thank you for your continued partnership and look forward to working together in the future!

OneAndDone Maple Grove, MN

I worked with Ryan to get a my loan, and it was done in the same day I applied for it. I am a return customer, and everything went as smooth as possible.

Daro Powlison Beaverton, OR

Working with Anna has been great! If I could give a sixth star I would... She responded fast, answered any question I had though the process and had information when she said she would. Thank you for the experience and help!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Anna!

Chris Grand Rapids, MI

I was given the opportunity to work with Emma , she went above and beyond we hit a couple snags and she manage to work through it . She was passionate about helping and getting the job done.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Emma!

Kelli Augusta, GA

Rapid Finance was fast to get back to me. Walked me through the whole process, they were very patient and contacted me with Cody W. I am 110% happy that we choose to go through Rapid!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Kelli, thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on fast and efficient service for all of our clients. We're happy you chose Rapid as well😊

Dec. 21st, 2020

[email protected] Plano, TX

Mary S with Rapid Finance has been BEYOND helpful over the last 5 yrs of doing business together. She is the reason we continue to utilize this company for our business financing needs!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

Nov. 30th, 2020

Ebun Williams Lanham, MD

I was very impressed with the turnaround time in meeting my loan request. It was less than 48 hours. Keisha was amazing. She was in close contact with me throughout the whole process. She was very professional, but fun to work with . She has a bubbly, but caring personality. As a business owner Keisha is someone I will like to have on my team. Thank you for going over and beyond to meet my request. Ebun

Nov. 16th, 2020

Michelle Moore

Because the process was so fast ant the representative was so friendly and eager to help. I thank God for one of my friends for recommending this company to me. I was very pleased

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michelle. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. -Beatrice

Jani King Ruidoso Downs, NM

Jasmine did all the footwork and helped us out. The customer service is professional and easy. It was very very quick and it was a good experience. They are always calling to see if we're okay with our loan and if we need anything. The follow up is really great.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jerelyn. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Jasmine is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future! -Beatrice

CEO from NY Red Hook, NY

Very responsive and professional; Rapid Advance is a standout go to source for fast funding for growing companies. They have come through for us every time we reached out to them.

Maryam Sadik/ Anthony Birch Paragould, AR

My customer service representatives have been caring and interested...not only in the financial aspects of my business but in the happenings of my family and life. That's rare.

Pryce Richards Pompano Beach, FL

I've used this company before, and they're very efficient. They're user friendly, and it's easy to upload documents to obtain the loan. I was helped by a very congenial young person!

Camilli Seawright Cedar Hill, TX

This is a very friendly and professional company. They answered my questions quickly, and they were very compassionate towards me. They ensured the whole business loan process was easy for me.

Aman Yehdego Columbia City, IN

Rapic Advance has competitive rates and pricing. The loans are easy to manage, and the customer support builds relationships more than anything. It's a very personable company to work with.

Hair Cleaners Lice Removal Clinics, Key Biscayne, FL

Getting the loan was pretty easy and convenient, there was no pressure at all from them. I haven't changed agents much, but the 2 I've had have been pretty clear and precise in the information they give me.

Yevgeniya Khaimova Brooklyn, NY

The people in customer service are very friendly, quick, and on point. Everything else is just easy, for payments they just take the money out of my account. I'm glad I went and worked with them.

Iride Used Bicycles Restoration & Repairs St. Petersburg, FL

I chose them because I like the way that the money comes off of a card processing fees to pay them back. It was a little slow getting things off the ground but once they finally got things worked out it worked out just fine. They've always been very able to solve every problem. Nick R is extremely professional and very very helpful.

Tyson Nail & Spa Lynwood, CA

I'm happy I went with them. Every time I needed them, they were there to help me out quickly. It's a good company and they give you good service. They've done everything they promised they would do.

Jimmie Sampley Azle, TX

Very friendly and courteous. Easy to work with. Thanks Ryan, you're great!

Irma A. Suarez Hollister, CA

We love his service! He made it happen! look for Options and got us the Loan! Thank You Ryan!!!!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Irma!

Apr. 14th, 2021

Matt Kramer Alachua, FL

Very friendly customer service. Never had to talk to a recording, always a live person.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the positive review, Matt! A positive customer experience is our top priority.

ARIFF SHAREEF Oakland Gardens, NY

Very Professional, excellent service and very friendly staff !! I will definitely recommend your service to others.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words, Ariff!

Jerree Winn ,

I have always had excellent customer service with this company. It has always been very prompt. Thank you!

Oleksiy ,

Cameron was very helpful and responsive. Made the whole process run smooth. Made rapid financing to step up to its name!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review! Client satisfaction is our top priority.

pianoservice Houston, TX

Our representative Ryan has always been helpful and attentive to our companies needs. We appreciate his excellent customer service.

Ivan Estrada ,

I was helped by Alex Z , great customer service , the whole process was made simple and a Great help on the growth of my Business Highly Recommended Thank You

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Alex.

donald layton Millsboro, DE

Customer service is the best and the process could not have been easier. I will be staying with Rapid Finance for any future loans to help improve my business.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes!

Gena G Copeland Seymour, TX

This is my 3rd time working with Rapid Finance and my 2nd time working with Anthony B. 5 stars for both! Anthony makes the process easy and keeps you up to date on the progress. Highly recommend.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

Nov. 16th, 2020

David

Rapid Finance has best rate I could get for money. It was just very very easy to to apply and then they do whatever I need to close out the transaction.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Sep. 11th, 2019

The service was quick and convenient. They let you renew the contract. The customer service was very nice. I did it online and it was just real simple and hassle free.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

Apr. 19th, 2019

The customer service was very good and very easy to work with. The gentleman was very professional and quick and attentive and thorough through the whole process.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

Brad

It's a double edge sword. I would use them for more if the payments, fees, and terms were more friendly. It's never a permanent solution to anything. It will always be a last minute option. Expensive short term cash instead of long term loans.

Kyle Kahn Peachtree City, GA

The service is amazing! No a simple process but the great knowledge the representatives have make it and easy process. Loved everyone I have worked with.

Sergio Duarte Rockledge, FL

They allways are efficient and prompt with there services, first time is allways challenging but once a relationship is built it's literally same day service!

Anonymous Cincinnati, OH

I don't recall why I chose them I look at BBB better business bureau rating and it was very good in yes I'm glad I did. They are fast and efficient. I only deal with 1 person and that is Brandon he does an excellent job.

Amoy Belvett Brooklyn, NY

Getting my loan was very fast. It didn't take much time before I could get it. Someone was always there to answer my questions if I had any. The only thing is that the interest rate they give you is too high, it's at 28%.

EoneGopal Garden City, NY

Very good experience. Clear on what offering and what to expect.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your review! Transparency is very important to us at Rapid.

Apr. 14th, 2021

Nicole Krause North Royalton, OH

I've taken out many advances with them. Simple. Straight forward. Fast funding.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Nicole!