Rapid Finance

9.0

Jolvon Osby ,

I've worked with Ryan D. at Rapid on multiple occasions and he has always done an amazing job. He is one of the reasons that I keep coming back. He's always professional, and always makes things easy to understand. We hope to keep working together in the future!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review😊 We look forward to working together in the future!

Apr. 14th, 2021

Michelle Moore

Because the process was so fast ant the representative was so friendly and eager to help. I thank God for one of my friends for recommending this company to me. I was very pleased

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michelle. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. -Beatrice

Jani King Ruidoso Downs, NM

Jasmine did all the footwork and helped us out. The customer service is professional and easy. It was very very quick and it was a good experience. They are always calling to see if we're okay with our loan and if we need anything. The follow up is really great.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jerelyn. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Jasmine is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future! -Beatrice

CEO from NY Red Hook, NY

Very responsive and professional; Rapid Advance is a standout go to source for fast funding for growing companies. They have come through for us every time we reached out to them.

Maryam Sadik/ Anthony Birch Paragould, AR

My customer service representatives have been caring and interested...not only in the financial aspects of my business but in the happenings of my family and life. That's rare.

Pryce Richards Pompano Beach, FL

I've used this company before, and they're very efficient. They're user friendly, and it's easy to upload documents to obtain the loan. I was helped by a very congenial young person!

Camilli Seawright Cedar Hill, TX

This is a very friendly and professional company. They answered my questions quickly, and they were very compassionate towards me. They ensured the whole business loan process was easy for me.

Aman Yehdego Columbia City, IN

Rapic Advance has competitive rates and pricing. The loans are easy to manage, and the customer support builds relationships more than anything. It's a very personable company to work with.

Iride Used Bicycles Restoration & Repairs St. Petersburg, FL

I chose them because I like the way that the money comes off of a card processing fees to pay them back. It was a little slow getting things off the ground but once they finally got things worked out it worked out just fine. They've always been very able to solve every problem. Nick R is extremely professional and very very helpful.

Tyson Nail & Spa Lynwood, CA

I'm happy I went with them. Every time I needed them, they were there to help me out quickly. It's a good company and they give you good service. They've done everything they promised they would do.

Yevgeniya Khaimova Brooklyn, NY

The people in customer service are very friendly, quick, and on point. Everything else is just easy, for payments they just take the money out of my account. I'm glad I went and worked with them.

Hair Cleaners Lice Removal Clinics, Key Biscayne, FL

Getting the loan was pretty easy and convenient, there was no pressure at all from them. I haven't changed agents much, but the 2 I've had have been pretty clear and precise in the information they give me.

CC Kingston, NY

I have worked with Rapid Finance to fund several loans and each time I've had an excellent experience. The customer experience is straightforward and simple, the loans are fair and the funding turnaround is, indeed, rapid! A big shout out for my Business Advisor Ryan D. who has been wonderful to work with, informative and highly professional. I highly recommend Rapid Finance.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review! We are glad you had such a great experience. Client satisfaction is our top priority!

CSI Secure Solutions Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have worked with Rapid Finance before and had an excellent experience. The loan was fair based on a competitive market analysis but more important the customer experience was superior compared to other previous companies that I have used. A big shout out for my Business Advisor Connor P. who was extremely helpful, informative and professional. I highly recommend Rapid Finance and ask for Connor and tell him Chris Cavello sent you. You will not be disappointed!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to working together again soon.

MKoss Denver, CO

Our firm utilized Rapid Finance twice between 2019 and 2020 to navigating economic challenges. Sr. Business Advisor, Kisha Daniels was assigned to mediate the loan process on both occasions. Kisha consistently provides professional and timely responses to all inquiries. Kisha's kind personality and willingness to obtain information to best meet our needs made the process seamless. A+ in customer service. Thanks Kisha!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Kisha!

Peter Callan New Haven, CT

Cameron W. was fantastic, He went above and beyond to make things as easy as possible for me.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the review, Peter!

Mike Adach Macomb, MI

Cameron was easy to work with, answered all my questions and got my loan processed in no time.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the kind review, Mike. We are glad your experience with Rapid was timely and hassle free😊

Veasna Brenda Tan Long Beach, CA

Cody was very helpful. He explained everything very clearly. Thank you so much for helping me Cody.

Aaron Gonzalez South Sioux City, NE

Pratchi was excellent all thru the process very fast and on point. Was funded with in 2 days.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review and testament to our speedy process!

Keith A. Ridgewood, NJ

I just want to take a moment to thank Ross W for his unbelievable service. As a consultant, I too am in the customer service business, so I have a keen awareness and heightened sensitivity to detect exceptional effort. Ross reached out to me over the weekend and was extremely patient in waiting for me to get back to him. He was very careful in explaining options and his professional explanation actually convinced me to not pursue a direction that I originally thought was what I wanted. I ended up getting a product that was ideal for my situation and the entire process was very quick. Ross stayed constantly in touch with me via phone calls and text messages with every document and communication. I felt like I was his only client. What amazing service! Without a shadow of a doubt, Rapid Finance now has a customer for LIFE. Thank you, Ross. You are a true complement to you our organization. I’ve been a consultant for 20+ Years and it is extremely rare to find someone who puts out such a level of dedication and effort with an energy and harmony that is by far… above and beyond. Thank you Ross!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the review, Keith! We pride ourselves on providing simple and quick solutions to our clients and we're glad Ross was able to assist you in finding the perfect fit for you. Thank you for choosing Rapid Finance😊

Nov. 30th, 2020

L Vargas Fort Myers, FL

Excellent Customer Service. My Rep Prachi R was awesome. She was very informative and very knowledgeable.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your review!

Frank Sgroi Sterling Heights, MI

They performed like I was told, got everything completed in a timely manner. Much better company than the other ones I have worked with previously.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review and testament to our speedy process!

paulo gomes Eagle, ID

Tim A. was a great agent. Rapid gave me the chance i needed. Rapid gave me the funding needed to finance my first job in 18 months (covid). thanks Rapid!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review! We are so grateful to be there for businesses like yours during these unprecedented times.

Leslie Hunter Rock Hill, SC

Rapid Finance has been great to work with. I worked with Cameron and he was awesome . The process went so smooth and Cameron was great with getting all the paper work to me . Thank you rapid finance.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the great review, Leslie!

Van Cammack Jasper, TX

My experience with Rapid Finance has been 100% professional, 100% of the time. They truly earn their name with the fast turnaround times from the start of the process to funding. I couldn’t be more pleased.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your kind review and testament to our speedy process!

Vennie & tiffiani Grey Sacramento, CA

Thanks to rapid I was able to expand my business when I wanted to on my time and they made sure the funds were available within 24 hrs, and there follow up customer service was amazing too. Thanks Again

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review!

R. Loud Shreveport, LA

Seemless process. no punches were pulled and it was in my account about 3 hours later after the process was started. my loan agent Cody W. kept the ball rolling and held my hand through the whole process

Apr. 14th, 2021

David

Rapid Finance has best rate I could get for money. It was just very very easy to to apply and then they do whatever I need to close out the transaction.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Sep. 11th, 2019

The service was quick and convenient. They let you renew the contract. The customer service was very nice. I did it online and it was just real simple and hassle free.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

Apr. 19th, 2019

The customer service was very good and very easy to work with. The gentleman was very professional and quick and attentive and thorough through the whole process.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

Brad

It's a double edge sword. I would use them for more if the payments, fees, and terms were more friendly. It's never a permanent solution to anything. It will always be a last minute option. Expensive short term cash instead of long term loans.

Kyle Kahn Peachtree City, GA

The service is amazing! No a simple process but the great knowledge the representatives have make it and easy process. Loved everyone I have worked with.

Sergio Duarte Rockledge, FL

They allways are efficient and prompt with there services, first time is allways challenging but once a relationship is built it's literally same day service!

Anonymous Cincinnati, OH

I don't recall why I chose them I look at BBB better business bureau rating and it was very good in yes I'm glad I did. They are fast and efficient. I only deal with 1 person and that is Brandon he does an excellent job.

Amoy Belvett Brooklyn, NY

Getting my loan was very fast. It didn't take much time before I could get it. Someone was always there to answer my questions if I had any. The only thing is that the interest rate they give you is too high, it's at 28%.

Dottie Mae Woburn, MA

My business advisor, Ryan D., was patient throughout all the time it took for me to send my paperwork. He discussed various options with me discussing the various options and their advantages/disadvantages for my company.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Dottie! We're glad you enjoyed working with Ryan.

James Ramos Anacortes, WA

I can't say enough about this company! When I needed funds for my business, my business advisor, Ryan, was right there to help! Quick and easy and always looking after my business needs! Thanks for always checking in on me, Ryan! Keep up the good work! Dr. Ramos

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We're looking forward to working together again soon!

Chad West Salem, WI

Gave Ryan D. a phone call and by the end of day he had me funded. Thanks Ryan and Rapid Finance for making this happen. Being in restaurant business the last year was tough but now with your help we can move forward with a little Capital in our account.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words, Chad! We're glad you enjoyed working with Ryan and we look forward to working together again soon.

Business Fullerton, CA

We worked with Conner N. to get the funding we needed and he was awesome! He was proactive and thorough, plus he advocated for our business and guided us through to a great result. He cared about what we wanted and that matters!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

Yvette Batres Anaheim, CA

Ryan D. is amazing very thorough, knowledgeable , and gets it done. From the first day he made the process easy and we have become a repeat customer. We appreciate working with Ryan and above all you meet up to your name Rapid is your key. Rapid Finance by far the best to assist in quick turnaround. Thank you Ryan and thank you Rapid Finance.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad you enjoyed working with Ryan, and we look forward to partnering together again soon!

Vanessa McKenna ,

Ryan D. is my go to loan advisor at Rapid Finance. . He is knowledgeable, professional, not pushy, respond quickly to questions and requests , I believe this is about my 20th loan with this company so yeah I guess I would say I'm a repeat customer. Which speaks for itself. Five stars for Ryan D. And Rapid Finance.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Vanessa! We appreciate working together with you, and look forward to our continued partnership!

Shontaz Naweli 'Ewa Beach, HI

With the help of Ross W I was able to get funded immediately! Although there were some hoops to go through Ross was there to guide me. He was very informative very knowledgeable of what he was doing and schooled me on some things I needed to know.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad you enjoyed working with Ross and we look forward to partnering together again soon.

Mac Leaf Southlake, TX

I have had four other loans from different organizations in the last 24-months. Both Raymond and Liza were far more professional, caring, quick to respond than the other organizations, and they had a genuine interest in our organization. I highly recommend them both and Rapid Finance

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Mac! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with Rapid Finance!

Diann Howell Springtown, TX

Yonikka T is the best!! She worked so hard to get me exactly what I needed and what I could afford which was not easy since I have very little business credit yet. I can't say enough about Yonikka, she is a true asset for Rapid Finance and I will recommend her and Rapid Finance to anyone I know.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words, Diann. We are glad you enjoyed working with Yonikka!

Ronald Macias Chatsworth, CA

Nicholas C was great! He made the loan process absolutely seamless. He walked our company through all of the options so that we can find the best loan suitable for our budget. We also received a follow up call with Mary. She was also super nice and answered all of our questions about our online portal. Thank you, Drain Kings Team

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisors, Nicholas and Mary.

Bobby Penders Saint Croix Falls, WI

We worked with Yonnika, and couldn't have possibly had a better experience! The application process was quick, simple, and we had our funds in the bank within 24 hours. Will definitely recommend to others, and use again in the future!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Yonnika!

Matthew Moreira ,

I really liked working with Yonikka!!! She is amazing and always answered the phone right away and answered all my questions. The process was easy and effortless I would recommend to any one who is looking to grow there business and needs help.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Yonikka!

Ivy Margulies Santa Monica, CA

Anna E was lovely to work with on receiving a much needed business loan. She was professional, kind and worked with me quickly to get the paperwork turned in. She also responded in a timely manner, even on weekends! I would definitely seek your company out in the future if any financial needs arise. Thank you and in gratitude, Dr. Ivy Margulies

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Ivy, thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on timeliness and making sure our client's needs are met. We think Anna is pretty great as well😊

Dec. 21st, 2020

Joe Nicholson Saint Charles, MO

Jasmine L is the best agent I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She listens and then goes to work for you. She is honest, trustworthy and a true friend to her clients. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any business looking for short term funding. Joe Nicholson—-/Central College

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Joe, thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed working with Jasmine and appreciate your kind words.

Dec. 21st, 2020

Shortstop Deli Ithaca, NY

I’ve been a client of rapid for a few years now, consecutively. My rep name is Jasmine L, and she has been fabulous. Over the years, I am very fortunate to have many options to turn to for business lending. But I choose to continue use rapid, soley because of Jasmine. She does not beat around the bush, she is very clear and concise with information. she also has a very nice personal touch, every time we talk she seems to remember many details about my business. My trust in rapid, has been formulated by my experience with Jasmine L as my rep. Thank you

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for your positive review! We value our clients feedback greatly and are excited to hear how great it's been to work with Jasmine and team!

Dec. 3rd, 2020