Best Company Guarantee Rapid Finance Logo

Rapid Finance

9.9

Mitchell Haller Salt Lake City, UT

My relationship with Rapid Finance is still new but so far Zach S has been great. We ran into a few problems but Zach assertively found a way to resolve them or push past them. The communication was great throughout the application process and as additional issues came up.

ravenmaniacle Rio Rancho, NM

Prachi was very pleasant and efficient; she made the entire process extremely easy and explained the interest and repayment process clearly. I was able to access funds by the end of the day. I am very pleased with the help I have received.

Dust Off Sacramento, CA

Having the Support of Rapid Finance at times like this (COVID) my staff & i are grateful they give me that piece of mind. Olivia, is always available (she’s the advisor who looks out for my business) Gracias for always being there for Dust Off.

Jeffrey Rosenberg New York, NY

David was very professional. He supplied us with view options for funding. He answered all my questions. When we decided on an amount and term that worked for my company, we were funded within 8 hours I highly recommend David and Rapid Finance. I would go back to them if I need additional funding.

Susan Hegedus Irvine, CA

Phillip was very polite and thorough. Vicki was very sweet and finished up with a few questions. I wasn't sure if we were going to get the loan. Although we were approved for a bit less than what was asked for, from the time we answered their first call, to the day we received funding was less than a week!

Sow Lin St Louis, MO

I truly can’t thank Alex Z enough for doing a tremendous job in helping us get the financing we need. He was thorough, very patient and cared about helping our business. I will def send fellow small business owners his way. Thank you Alex!

FRESH AND MEATY INC Carson, CA

My experience with Rapid Finance was absolutely seamless! The one on one consultations with their phenomenal team is fantastic! If you are able to provide all of the necessary documentation, they are able to assist with your financial needs! I strongly recommend this company!

Shannon Smith Fort Lauderdale, FL

My experience with Rapid Finance was amazing, I was assigned to Chance as my Business Advisor during this process. He was consistent and helped me get my business funds in need. The journey was long but was worth the experience.

Ari Brinnon, WA

Working with Conner at Rapid Finance was absolutely wonderful. He made the process go very smooth. From the initial phone call to the last phone call, he communicated the process well and answered all the questions I had. I am happy that I got the opportunity to work with Conner.

Julie Yonkers, NY

Rapid Finance really lives up to their name. Quick funds for your needs and great customer service. Melissa was extremely helpful and kind. She made sure everything was on point and was one of the most attentive people I’ve ever worked with.

JESSICA POLANCO

Andrew was great and assisted me and my business with our funding needs. Thanks to him and Rapid, our company was able to purchase a new trailer and thus increase our revenue! I received a high number of calls for funding but his professionalism and work ethic made me go with rapid!

Sergio Martin San Antonio, TX

Donovan goes straight to the point, knowledgable, the plans outlined provide the right solutions to our funancial needs and what was discussed was at plain sight in paper, in a way that the contract was easy to sign with confidence.

Courtney T Burnett Minneapolis, MN

Very personable and understanding, knowledgeable and articulate with her choice of words, most of all she seems very motivated to get you the funding you need on a realistic practical level, she does not seem to just want the sale, she want you to succeed in building longstanding profitable and prosperous relationships with the client.

Shirley DeGrasse San Antonio, TX

I’m A Small business owner. I needed a loan to help grow my business. My Advisor was Tyler B. Tyler made the process so incredibly easy. He seemed to listen to my needs and help me find a solution. Very Professional. I reached out to Rapid Finance and within 3 days I was funded. Many Thanks, Shirley D Home Marketplace on 3rd

Michelle Moore

Because the process was so fast ant the representative was so friendly and eager to help. I thank God for one of my friends for recommending this company to me. I was very pleased

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michelle. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. -Beatrice

Jani King Ruidoso Downs, NM

Jasmine did all the footwork and helped us out. The customer service is professional and easy. It was very very quick and it was a good experience. They are always calling to see if we're okay with our loan and if we need anything. The follow up is really great.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jerelyn. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Jasmine is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future! -Beatrice

CEO from NY Red Hook, NY

Very responsive and professional; Rapid Advance is a standout go to source for fast funding for growing companies. They have come through for us every time we reached out to them.

Maryam Sadik/ Anthony Birch Paragould, AR

My customer service representatives have been caring and interested...not only in the financial aspects of my business but in the happenings of my family and life. That's rare.

Pryce Richards Pompano Beach, FL

I've used this company before, and they're very efficient. They're user friendly, and it's easy to upload documents to obtain the loan. I was helped by a very congenial young person!

Camilli Seawright Cedar Hill, TX

This is a very friendly and professional company. They answered my questions quickly, and they were very compassionate towards me. They ensured the whole business loan process was easy for me.

Aman Yehdego Columbia City, IN

Rapic Advance has competitive rates and pricing. The loans are easy to manage, and the customer support builds relationships more than anything. It's a very personable company to work with.

Iride Used Bicycles Restoration & Repairs St. Petersburg, FL

I chose them because I like the way that the money comes off of a card processing fees to pay them back. It was a little slow getting things off the ground but once they finally got things worked out it worked out just fine. They've always been very able to solve every problem. Nick R is extremely professional and very very helpful.

Tyson Nail & Spa Lynwood, CA

I'm happy I went with them. Every time I needed them, they were there to help me out quickly. It's a good company and they give you good service. They've done everything they promised they would do.

Yevgeniya Khaimova Brooklyn, NY

The people in customer service are very friendly, quick, and on point. Everything else is just easy, for payments they just take the money out of my account. I'm glad I went and worked with them.

Hair Cleaners Lice Removal Clinics, Key Biscayne, FL

Getting the loan was pretty easy and convenient, there was no pressure at all from them. I haven't changed agents much, but the 2 I've had have been pretty clear and precise in the information they give me.

James E [Jim] Holmes Kent, WA

From the first working with Danielle G was a great experience. She listened to my woes and had two working proposals within 24 hours. Although there were some glitches and hiccoughs along the way we overcame the hurdles and mastered the process and completed the loan in a timely manner as possible. Also a big thanks to Alex P and Kathleen B for their helping hands and timely phone calls/emails which moved us in the right directions. Overall just a GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!! Jim. Have a wonderful Christmas and a even Happier New Year.

Julia Gabor Bayonne, NJ

Rapid Finance is serious about helping people and businesses. But people first! We worked with a gentleman named Ross, who really listen to our pain points in building a start up, education company. He had excellent suggestions, solutions, and options for us. Their customer service and timing are excellent It was easy to choose Rapid Finance over all the others. Five stars ⭐️ here!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the amazing review, Julia! We are overjoyed to hear great feedback like this😊

Dec. 1st, 2021

Kyle Guinn Georgetown, TX

Philip made everything better. I will be recommending him and this company to others.

Natalie Taylor Charlotte, NC

The application process with pretty simple and straight forward. At one point I had a technical difficulty so I called the 1800 number and got connected to Prachi on that call. To know that a human will pick up immediately and speak to me meant a lot. It was a holiday weekend and the end of the work day but Prachi took my information and promised to get back to me the following week with results. She literally spent time to understand my need and listen to learn about my business and got me help based on my business need. I got funded immediately- within 24 hours- after our conversation. I am looking forward to developing this partnership with the team at Rapid Finance.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Natalie! We prioritize customer service and are so glad to hear your positive experience😊

Dec. 1st, 2021

Randall Dailey ,

I have had 3 separate loans with Rapid Finance and rate them high on customers service, respect as a person and business. The interest they show in what your doing and to understand your business, growth and needs is great, So they can understand your needs and accommodate them. Jasmine has been extraordinary at communicating with me on all three and from start to finish. Jasmine is a breath of fresh spring air when it comes to lending. Jasmine makes other lenders look like turtles. you don't have to repeat anything twice, with jasmine she remembers you and your business like she is a neighbor. I highly recommend rapid finance above all others like them and if you want the best, quickest , and friendliest ask for jasmine.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Randall! We thank you for your business in the past and look forward to our continued partnership!

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Keith A. Ridgewood, NJ

I just want to take a moment to thank Ross W for his unbelievable service. As a consultant, I too am in the customer service business, so I have a keen awareness and heightened sensitivity to detect exceptional effort. Ross reached out to me over the weekend and was extremely patient in waiting for me to get back to him. He was very careful in explaining options and his professional explanation actually convinced me to not pursue a direction that I originally thought was what I wanted. I ended up getting a product that was ideal for my situation and the entire process was very quick. Ross stayed constantly in touch with me via phone calls and text messages with every document and communication. I felt like I was his only client. What amazing service! Without a shadow of a doubt, Rapid Finance now has a customer for LIFE. Thank you, Ross. You are a true complement to you our organization. I’ve been a consultant for 20+ Years and it is extremely rare to find someone who puts out such a level of dedication and effort with an energy and harmony that is by far… above and beyond. Thank you Ross!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the review, Keith! We pride ourselves on providing simple and quick solutions to our clients and we're glad Ross was able to assist you in finding the perfect fit for you. Thank you for choosing Rapid Finance😊

Nov. 30th, 2020

La Onda TX

Philip and Rapid Finance made a pleasure out of having to take a loan. Which is something most people dread. Thank you so much.

Melinda Ridgeland, MS

The payback amount is manageable, and they offer a prepayment discount which is great. The guys I worked with were awesome and were of assistance every step of the way. Funding was fast and easy!

Eric Shipe Alexandria, VA

Excellent experience.. offered a loan as well as a line of credit. I went with a line of credit as that was best suited for my current needs. Funded same day, incredibly fast.

Quinton Taylor Tacoma, WA

Donovan and his team did an excellent job of keeping us updated step by step in the process of getting financing and I couldn't be happier with how that process went! Super simple and easy!

CARL SMITH Jersey City, NJ

My honest opinion: I have used five (5) financing companies over the past seven years. Based on the expediency and efficiency of Rapid Finance, I consider them, undoubtedly, to be the best in the business.

Edward Kozlowski Head of Westport, MA

Connor, at Rapid, is an absolute Rock Star! Prompt, Candid, and Effective. Having been in a "tight spot", with less than perfect credit, Connor was exactly what and who I needed.

Prince Cleaning, LLC Lexington, KY

The best experience I’ve ever had. Fast, easy and so willing to help. This great company has set my business in a different arena now. Ken is amazing at his job. So professional and experienced.

Tom Butler Falls Church, VA

Donavan was awesome to work with. He made sure we knew everything minute by minute. I would definitely recommend rapid finance to anyone in need of a loan. Thank you The Butlers

Javier Melendez New York, NY

The gentlemen who helped me through the process were courteous and diligent. They were very knowledgeable and accommodating to my needs. I would recommend their services to anyone seeking finances.

Narek Harutyunyan Yorba Linda, CA

Thanks so much! its was fast and easy process, after signing the agreement, the money was deposited to my account early in the morning. Thanks to Rapid Finance, and for taking my business seriously. Thanks, Narek A

Bambi Hickey Flint, TX

Andrew was amazing! He was super helpful from the first call and made sure I was informed all the way through. He was kind, professional and great to work with. He made the process easy!

Christopher Hess Madison Heights, MI

Olivia has helped my business in a couple different satiations. she was fast and has gone above and beyond, thank you Olivia for all you have done for Veterans Auto Repair Center.

Charles Erickson Sedona, AZ

We do not have the best circumstances for credit. This team and Mike still got us the fast financing we need to expand our business! Thank you so much! The rating is 5 stars and they are no nonsense! Thank You! Ericksons ;)

Rolliesha Davis Atlanta, GA

Easy application process and Fast response. Andrew N. assisted me every step of the way answered all of my questions and stayed in contact with the updates on my decision Thanks

David

Rapid Finance has best rate I could get for money. It was just very very easy to to apply and then they do whatever I need to close out the transaction.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Sep. 11th, 2019

The service was quick and convenient. They let you renew the contract. The customer service was very nice. I did it online and it was just real simple and hassle free.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

Apr. 19th, 2019

The customer service was very good and very easy to work with. The gentleman was very professional and quick and attentive and thorough through the whole process.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

Brad

It's a double edge sword. I would use them for more if the payments, fees, and terms were more friendly. It's never a permanent solution to anything. It will always be a last minute option. Expensive short term cash instead of long term loans.

Kyle Kahn Peachtree City, GA

The service is amazing! No a simple process but the great knowledge the representatives have make it and easy process. Loved everyone I have worked with.