Rapid Finance

8.7

Jeanie Vang Hickory, NC

I went with Rapid Advance because they were able to help me with the capital that I needed. The person that helped me was good. They have good customer service skills and just get on with their job. Every time I need something, they answer right away or give me a callback as soon as possible.

Anonymous Picayune, MS

I'm glad I went with them. The sign up process was easy and simple. The account managers are easy to work with too and don't need a lot of paperwork from you. It was simple for me to gather the information they requested. I'm a very happy customer.

Champagne Images Goodyear, AZ

I called a couple of services to see who would get back to me and they were actually the first ones. I'm glad I went with them. They stood by their name, the process of getting a loan was very rapid. They got to me in a timely manner and made sure that I was satisfied.

Michael DeLuca

I have worked with Olivia D. on multiple occasions. She is always prompt and attentive to us when we call on them for funding. The rates are decent, process simple and clean, and payment terms manageable. Thanks again Olivia and her team to help fund some ongoing projects for our company!!

Adam Berlin Littleton, CO

Connor was great. He was very honest and helped us get the terms and financing we needed to help our company grow.

Griselda E. Reyna Cisneros Laredo, TX

What do I like most? Its the helpfulness staff you have. I can't believe that in hours I have in my bank account the funds that I'm asking for.

Majestic Grounds, LLC Hyattsville, MD

Rapid Finance is true to their word about being rapid in getting you funded. We were funded within 24 hours from our 1st phone conversation. Thank you Rapid Finance!!!

R. Loud Shreveport, LA

Seemless process. no punches were pulled and it was in my account about 3 hours later after the process was started. my loan agent Cody W. kept the ball rolling and held my hand through the whole process

Apr. 14th, 2021

douglas mininger Chicago, IL

I am very happy with Rapid Finance. Doug stuck with it and got it done. My finances were complicated. He worked very hard for me. Next time you're looking for $$... Let these folks do it for you!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to working together again soon.

Shontaz Naweli 'Ewa Beach, HI

With the help of Ross W I was able to get funded immediately! Although there were some hoops to go through Ross was there to guide me. He was very informative very knowledgeable of what he was doing and schooled me on some things I needed to know.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad you enjoyed working with Ross and we look forward to partnering together again soon.

Mac Leaf Southlake, TX

I have had four other loans from different organizations in the last 24-months. Both Raymond and Liza were far more professional, caring, quick to respond than the other organizations, and they had a genuine interest in our organization. I highly recommend them both and Rapid Finance

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Mac! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with Rapid Finance!

Diann Howell Springtown, TX

Yonikka T is the best!! She worked so hard to get me exactly what I needed and what I could afford which was not easy since I have very little business credit yet. I can't say enough about Yonikka, she is a true asset for Rapid Finance and I will recommend her and Rapid Finance to anyone I know.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words, Diann. We are glad you enjoyed working with Yonikka!

Ronald Macias Chatsworth, CA

Nicholas C was great! He made the loan process absolutely seamless. He walked our company through all of the options so that we can find the best loan suitable for our budget. We also received a follow up call with Mary. She was also super nice and answered all of our questions about our online portal. Thank you, Drain Kings Team

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisors, Nicholas and Mary.

Bobby Penders Saint Croix Falls, WI

We worked with Yonnika, and couldn't have possibly had a better experience! The application process was quick, simple, and we had our funds in the bank within 24 hours. Will definitely recommend to others, and use again in the future!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Yonnika!

Matthew Moreira ,

I really liked working with Yonikka!!! She is amazing and always answered the phone right away and answered all my questions. The process was easy and effortless I would recommend to any one who is looking to grow there business and needs help.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Yonikka!

Ivy Margulies Santa Monica, CA

Anna E was lovely to work with on receiving a much needed business loan. She was professional, kind and worked with me quickly to get the paperwork turned in. She also responded in a timely manner, even on weekends! I would definitely seek your company out in the future if any financial needs arise. Thank you and in gratitude, Dr. Ivy Margulies

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Ivy, thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on timeliness and making sure our client's needs are met. We think Anna is pretty great as well😊

Joe Nicholson Saint Charles, MO

Jasmine L is the best agent I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She listens and then goes to work for you. She is honest, trustworthy and a true friend to her clients. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any business looking for short term funding. Joe Nicholson—-/Central College

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Joe, thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed working with Jasmine and appreciate your kind words.

WILLIE JONES Hartford, CT

Hello I would like to state how big I am on customer service and Dustin was a great example of that I was very hesitant to proceed but after talking to him I felt more comfortable and was informed more about the process so we got it done great job Dustin

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review, Willie! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Tim H. West Lafayette, IN

Rapid Finance is easily one of the best lending solutions on the market! Ross W was the most kind, patient, and helpful representative one could have asked for. Ross understood our situation and when presented with a number we could not work with, pushed for us to get an increase! A truly awesome guy working for a truly awesome company!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Tim. We appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience with Ross and Rapid Finance!

Dec. 3rd, 2020

Bonnie Sample Louisville, KY

This was my first experience with Rapid Finance, Alex was very patient with me and explained the process as we went. I was in need of a small financial boost and Rapid Finance was able to do just that. I'm hopeful this was a good decision on my part and we can continue to do business.

Michelle Moore

Because the process was so fast ant the representative was so friendly and eager to help. I thank God for one of my friends for recommending this company to me. I was very pleased

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michelle. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. -Beatrice

Jani King Ruidoso Downs, NM

Jasmine did all the footwork and helped us out. The customer service is professional and easy. It was very very quick and it was a good experience. They are always calling to see if we're okay with our loan and if we need anything. The follow up is really great.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jerelyn. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Jasmine is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future! -Beatrice

CEO from NY Red Hook, NY

Very responsive and professional; Rapid Advance is a standout go to source for fast funding for growing companies. They have come through for us every time we reached out to them.

Maryam Sadik/ Anthony Birch Paragould, AR

My customer service representatives have been caring and interested...not only in the financial aspects of my business but in the happenings of my family and life. That's rare.

Pryce Richards Pompano Beach, FL

I've used this company before, and they're very efficient. They're user friendly, and it's easy to upload documents to obtain the loan. I was helped by a very congenial young person!

Camilli Seawright Cedar Hill, TX

This is a very friendly and professional company. They answered my questions quickly, and they were very compassionate towards me. They ensured the whole business loan process was easy for me.

Aman Yehdego Columbia City, IN

Rapic Advance has competitive rates and pricing. The loans are easy to manage, and the customer support builds relationships more than anything. It's a very personable company to work with.

Hair Cleaners Lice Removal Clinics, Key Biscayne, FL

Getting the loan was pretty easy and convenient, there was no pressure at all from them. I haven't changed agents much, but the 2 I've had have been pretty clear and precise in the information they give me.

Yevgeniya Khaimova Brooklyn, NY

The people in customer service are very friendly, quick, and on point. Everything else is just easy, for payments they just take the money out of my account. I'm glad I went and worked with them.

Iride Used Bicycles Restoration & Repairs St. Petersburg, FL

I chose them because I like the way that the money comes off of a card processing fees to pay them back. It was a little slow getting things off the ground but once they finally got things worked out it worked out just fine. They've always been very able to solve every problem. Nick R is extremely professional and very very helpful.

Tyson Nail & Spa Lynwood, CA

I'm happy I went with them. Every time I needed them, they were there to help me out quickly. It's a good company and they give you good service. They've done everything they promised they would do.

Kyle O'Hearn Berea, OH

Super responsive and easy to work with. Amazingly fast funding

Mitchells farm services llc Fredericksburg, VA

Shawn was great , he got me approved and funded within hours

Traceys Kitchen LLC Philadelphia, PA

Awesome people they work with you and get the job done fast... I give them a 10 out of 10

Terrence Power Dillon, CO

The best follow through of any loan process I've experienced. Highly recommend. Pleasant and professional.

AFM SURVEYING LLC Honolulu, HI

It was easy to work with this company and was able to get everything done online or over the phone. Rates were compatible to other companies that were making offers.

Apr. 14th, 2021

KP Escondido, CA

Jasmine L has now helped me on 3 different occasions. Her and the Rapid team have been incredibly quick in responding, fair on their proposals, and loyal to their clients. Highly recommend.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to working together in the future!

Leon Reynoldsburg, OH

Rapid Finance worked with us all the way through the process of refinancing an existing business loan. Ryan made is simple and easy with amazing communication throughout the entire process.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

Daro Powlison Beaverton, OR

Working with Anna has been great! If I could give a sixth star I would... She responded fast, answered any question I had though the process and had information when she said she would. Thank you for the experience and help!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Anna!

Chris Grand Rapids, MI

I was given the opportunity to work with Emma , she went above and beyond we hit a couple snags and she manage to work through it . She was passionate about helping and getting the job done.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Emma!

Kelli Augusta, GA

Rapid Finance was fast to get back to me. Walked me through the whole process, they were very patient and contacted me with Cody W. I am 110% happy that we choose to go through Rapid!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Kelli, thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on fast and efficient service for all of our clients. We're happy you chose Rapid as well😊

[email protected] Plano, TX

Mary S with Rapid Finance has been BEYOND helpful over the last 5 yrs of doing business together. She is the reason we continue to utilize this company for our business financing needs!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

David

Rapid Finance has best rate I could get for money. It was just very very easy to to apply and then they do whatever I need to close out the transaction.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Sep. 11th, 2019

The service was quick and convenient. They let you renew the contract. The customer service was very nice. I did it online and it was just real simple and hassle free.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

Apr. 19th, 2019

The customer service was very good and very easy to work with. The gentleman was very professional and quick and attentive and thorough through the whole process.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

Brad

It's a double edge sword. I would use them for more if the payments, fees, and terms were more friendly. It's never a permanent solution to anything. It will always be a last minute option. Expensive short term cash instead of long term loans.

Kyle Kahn Peachtree City, GA

The service is amazing! No a simple process but the great knowledge the representatives have make it and easy process. Loved everyone I have worked with.

Sergio Duarte Rockledge, FL

They allways are efficient and prompt with there services, first time is allways challenging but once a relationship is built it's literally same day service!

Anonymous Cincinnati, OH

I don't recall why I chose them I look at BBB better business bureau rating and it was very good in yes I'm glad I did. They are fast and efficient. I only deal with 1 person and that is Brandon he does an excellent job.

Amoy Belvett Brooklyn, NY

Getting my loan was very fast. It didn't take much time before I could get it. Someone was always there to answer my questions if I had any. The only thing is that the interest rate they give you is too high, it's at 28%.