Best Company Guarantee Rapid Finance Logo

Rapid Finance

9.9

Harvey Black Virginia Beach, VA

did what they said they would do ,gave me a line of credit that I could draw from at a great rate...

DAL TRUCKING Grundy, VA

The representative was very kind and understanding and helped us right off the bat would recommend you all to everyone

Mount Inspiration Apparel Co. MN

After harassing me for weeks (literally texting me 20-30 times a day) I finally agreed to use this company to have in my back pocket for emergencies. I woke up today and THEY WIRED ME MONEY WITHOUT ME ASKING. Predatory lending to a T. Filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau.

MilesTravels Fort Worth, TX

Prachi was amazing and communicative. She kept up communication so we could get our loan fast and easy.

Christian American

Fast, easy, painless, and definitely no non-sense. Other loan companies out there should take notice.

Warren Woodberry Jr. New York, NY

Quick friendly customer service. Highly knowledgeable and reassuring. Looking forward to continued business.

John Laura West Babylon, NY

Very courteous and responsive service. No hidden or upfront fees. It is what they tell you it is and nothing more.

Sade b Oklahoma City, OK

It was great! I was able to borrow money in a timely manner! The customer service and business is amazing.

Jenvic Bakersfield, CA

Best experience so far with a lender, they were very helpful and asked questions looking ahead. Glad to be working with them.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the great review, Jenvic! We take pride in providing the best service possible and we are excited to be working with you too!

christina calderone Chicago Heights, IL

Very helpful and fast. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a short term loan. Olivia D make the process super easy!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review!

Dolmesha Stallings Upper Marlboro, MD

The experience was easy and the representative Katie was very professional and responsive. I am so thankful for the funding!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the great review! Thank you for trusting Rapid Finance with your business's funding needs😊

RBD GROUP LLC Hollywood, FL

The experience was very good. Fast and very easy to understand. The rep (Cameron) was very helpful and I was funded within 24hrs of applying.

Lisa Charlotte, NC

My experience working with Alex with very seamless. Kept me updated through the entire process and ensured my needs were met.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Lisa!

Frank Sgroi Sterling Heights, MI

They performed like I was told, got everything completed in a timely manner. Much better company than the other ones I have worked with previously.

Awakening Africa Magazine Carrollton, TX

I was impress on how fast they responded to my application. Katie was very helpful in securing my funding. Great company

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your kind review and testament to our speedy process!

Keith N. Miami, FL

Knowledgeable, thorough, courteous and fast!! We literally had multiple options within the 2hrs and had our loan in our account the next day.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review and testament to our speedy process!😊

Jeremy Drake Orlando, FL

Very easy to work with. The funds were deposited very quickly and the terms are much easier than everything else we’ve seen

Griselda E. Reyna Cisneros Laredo, TX

What do I like most? Its the helpfulness staff you have. I can't believe that in hours I have in my bank account the funds that I'm asking for.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your kind review and testament to our speedy process!

Jay Beckett Long Beach, CA

Our Business Advisor Mary S. went above and beyond. This is our second time with her and we couldn't be any more pleased.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Jay!

Christopher Sluka San Diego, CA

Ross W., a fellow pilot, really took the time to understand my business concerns and helped me find the right financing for my needs. Thanks Ross!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Christopher!

Elisha Sechrist Springfield, OR

Great communication. I feel supported with regular check in’s. Transparent online payment tracking. Quick delivery of funds.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Elisha!

Tina Hull Gautier, MS

Unbelievably simple and so easy to work with. I can’t wait to see how much this will help to improve my business! These folks are totally awesome!

Reply from Rapid Finance

We appreciate your kind words, Tina!

Brian Juran ,

I had a great experience using rapid finance to get a loan for my business. The process was streamlined professional and very fast.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

Natividad Pacheco Colorado Springs, CO

My finance assistant was incredible, this is my third loan with Rapid finance ,and my go to loan was Ryan D, great experience.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We thank you for your continued partnership and look forward to working together in the future!

Oleksiy ,

Cameron was very helpful and responsive. Made the whole process run smooth. Made rapid financing to step up to its name!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review! Client satisfaction is our top priority.

pianoservice Houston, TX

Our representative Ryan has always been helpful and attentive to our companies needs. We appreciate his excellent customer service.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

Eddie bole Detroit, MI

Anna E was excellent to work with she explained everything very well and got the job done quick. I look forward to working with her again.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Anna. We look forward to a continued partnership together!

Haidie Santiago Orlando, FL

Super easy and secured transaction. Dustin took his time to help us because he saw a potential and for that we will forever be thankful.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Dustin!

Frank D Hollywood, FL

Anjelica was great she worked very hard for me and assitsted me greatly.. very thankful for her Dilligence and assistance

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Anjelica!

Diana Hamtramck, MI

Cody was professional from start to finish. He answered all of my questions and helped me get the funding I was looking for.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for your positive review, Diana! We are glad we could match you with the best solution for your business.

Dec. 3rd, 2020

Sholeh Ehdaivand Kornegay Denver, NC

Excellent experience!! The team walked me through each step in the process and made it easy! And they're SUPER nice!!!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

Nov. 30th, 2020

Monica Puldio Chicago, IL

Rapid Finance was just like that, we have had a good experience thru this loan process ,we were explained clearly and accurate , Shawn was great .

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review, Monica! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Nov. 16th, 2020

Stan Greene Mattapan, MA

Kisha is a pleasure to deal with answer every question. Being a return customer the process is very got funded in one day. Stan G.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thank you so much for your kind words, Stan. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with Kisha and Rapid Finance.

Nov. 16th, 2020

Scott P Fairfax, VA

They said yes when everyone said no....got me a business loan and the payment wasnt bad at all at.... Very quick responses. Quick and easy....!!!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thank you so much for your kind words, Scott. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Oct. 20th, 2020

Shameka T. Mobile, AL

My loan was for 10,000. With instrest I knew it would be a little over 13,000 . My mom has been battling CANCER so I had to stop working, which caused my loan to go in bad standing. My loan was referred to another company by rapid finance who refuses to give me a breakdown of why I'm being charged $3,500 in fees. I've already paid the instrest on my loan so how and why was $3,500 extra added and no one has a legal reason as to why

Reply from Rapid Finance

Rapid Finance reached out to the customer and the Parties have come to an amicable resolution.

Nov. 15th, 2019

ROBERT CRISP Saint Cloud, FL

VERY PROFESSIONAL, BUT THEIR RATES ARE RIDICULOUS. PLUS 700 SCORE, GAVE THEM SIX MONTHS OF BUSINESS BANK STATEMENTS, BEEN IN BUSINESS 5 PLUS YEARS, NO DINGS ON MY CREDIT AND WANT A 25% INTEREST ON A 12 MONTH 15K DOLLAR LOAN!! NO THANKS!!!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance. We hope you will reconsider working with us in the future.

Aug. 9th, 2019

Tyler Smith Nevada, IA

Easy, fast and fair! Great experience all around

vanessa deravine

Melissa, thank you so much for everything! You made the process seamless

Omer Odes Buffalo, NY

Great working with Rapid Finance,fast and will meet your needs. Thank you

Matthew Santa Clara, CA

Fast loan process. Shawn was really helpful. I high recommend

Gary Sullivan Winnebago, IL

I was amazed at how fast and simple the line of credit went through.

Keala Pierce Milwaukee, WI

great experience customer service was professional and prompt

Heewoong

It was quick and easy to get a decision.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for your review! We are glad we could be a part of your business' growth✅

Kim

Very quick and responsive to emails and questions

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the 5-star review, Kim! Being quick and responsive is very important to us, and we're glad you had a great experience. Thanks for choosing Rapid Finance👍

Ahmeduz Zaman

Very easy very quick decision no too many paper work

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the review, Ahmeduz! We pride ourselves on providing simple and quick solutions to our clients. Thank you for choosing Rapid Finance😊

KEVIN Lac du Flambeau, WI

EASY STRAIGHT FORWARD SERVICE POLITE STAFF

Jul. 12th, 2019

Alice Stewart

Effective & efficient. Quick solutions great response time

Hi Alice. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

May. 6th, 2019

Giovanni

Very. Satisfaction Very professional. Very. Attend.

Lisa simmons

They stay on top of your financial needs

Charles Simms

Kisha D, first class great customer service