Best Company Guarantee Rapid Finance Logo

Rapid Finance

9.9

Aubrey

I feel like it’s hard to get a business loan with good interest rates, but I was pleasantly surprised with rapid Finance. I got a 50k loan for my LLC and my business has gone from a side hustle to my main source of income.

T. Hill, Owner Palm Desert, CA

Alex Z, our Senior Advisor at Rapid Finance is very knowledgeable, supportive and always follows through with everything. He offers affordable loan plans and worked with our situation to obtain a business loan for us. We recommend Alex and Rapid Finance, they have a very good reputation and it holds true.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves on providing excellent funding options for all!

Nasser bahri Hialeah, FL

It has been a great experience . it was my first loan ever, and without the efforts of Donovan S i wouldn't be able to get it because of some papers issues. he was very attending and understanding, I talked with many loan companies but only Donovan won my trust, looking to keep working with rapid finance again, very recommended

Thank you for trusting us at Rapid Finance😊

Willie Howard Wake Forest, NC

When I say quick, this process was quick and seamless thanks to Parker Aiken. I don't think it took me a full 24 hours to secure the funds to my bank. Long story short, now I can exhale and continue with my business goals. Thanks Parker, you are the man!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Willie. We are glad we could help give you relief and confidence in your business!

Miguel Acosta Las Vegas, NV

I started working with rapid finance and I must say the customer service is absolutely fenomenal! Ross W you are great your communication is the best and you make everything so easy!!! This process is fast simple and communication is key!!! I will definitely be using rapid finance for future working capital!!! Thanks

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Miguel! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working together again in the future😊

Maria Antonia M Cabrera Skokie, IL

I was so surprise to get a loan on the same day like exactly 1-2 hours. Thats a WOW! I used Rapid Financing in 2017 when cash flow was not that good at that time. Anthony Birch was so helpful in giving out the requirements and since I have all the data needed it was so quick for Anthony Birch to process the claim with underwriting.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your kind review and testament to our speedy process!

Jay Horowitz Delray Beach, FL

The Customer Representative, Ronald W. is excellent. He has been polite, respectful, persistent and knowledgeable. IF he had not continued with his follow-up we would not be in this stage. Michael G. is extremely knowledgeable. Together they brought us through this process. Sincerely, American Classic Toy, Inc. Jay Horowitz President

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the fantastic review, Jay! We look forward to working together again in the future😊

Matthew Cox Avon, OH

Rapid Finance has provided me funding at various stages of my business. Most recently, Olivia D. has been my account representative and has provided excellent and efficient service. Olivia is a credit to Rapid Finance and I would highly recommend working with her.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Matthew😊

Jolvon Osby ,

I've worked with Ryan D. at Rapid on multiple occasions and he has always done an amazing job. He is one of the reasons that I keep coming back. He's always professional, and always makes things easy to understand. We hope to keep working together in the future!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review😊 We look forward to working together in the future!

Dottie Mae Woburn, MA

My business advisor, Ryan D., was patient throughout all the time it took for me to send my paperwork. He discussed various options with me discussing the various options and their advantages/disadvantages for my company.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Dottie! We're glad you enjoyed working with Ryan.

James Ramos Anacortes, WA

I can't say enough about this company! When I needed funds for my business, my business advisor, Ryan, was right there to help! Quick and easy and always looking after my business needs! Thanks for always checking in on me, Ryan! Keep up the good work! Dr. Ramos

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We're looking forward to working together again soon!

Chad West Salem, WI

Gave Ryan D. a phone call and by the end of day he had me funded. Thanks Ryan and Rapid Finance for making this happen. Being in restaurant business the last year was tough but now with your help we can move forward with a little Capital in our account.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words, Chad! We're glad you enjoyed working with Ryan and we look forward to working together again soon.

Business Fullerton, CA

We worked with Conner N. to get the funding we needed and he was awesome! He was proactive and thorough, plus he advocated for our business and guided us through to a great result. He cared about what we wanted and that matters!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

Yvette Batres Anaheim, CA

Ryan D. is amazing very thorough, knowledgeable , and gets it done. From the first day he made the process easy and we have become a repeat customer. We appreciate working with Ryan and above all you meet up to your name Rapid is your key. Rapid Finance by far the best to assist in quick turnaround. Thank you Ryan and thank you Rapid Finance.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad you enjoyed working with Ryan, and we look forward to partnering together again soon!

Vanessa McKenna ,

Ryan D. is my go to loan advisor at Rapid Finance. . He is knowledgeable, professional, not pushy, respond quickly to questions and requests , I believe this is about my 20th loan with this company so yeah I guess I would say I'm a repeat customer. Which speaks for itself. Five stars for Ryan D. And Rapid Finance.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Vanessa! We appreciate working together with you, and look forward to our continued partnership!

Shontaz Naweli 'Ewa Beach, HI

With the help of Ross W I was able to get funded immediately! Although there were some hoops to go through Ross was there to guide me. He was very informative very knowledgeable of what he was doing and schooled me on some things I needed to know.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad you enjoyed working with Ross and we look forward to partnering together again soon.

Mac Leaf Southlake, TX

I have had four other loans from different organizations in the last 24-months. Both Raymond and Liza were far more professional, caring, quick to respond than the other organizations, and they had a genuine interest in our organization. I highly recommend them both and Rapid Finance

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Mac! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with Rapid Finance!

Diann Howell Springtown, TX

Yonikka T is the best!! She worked so hard to get me exactly what I needed and what I could afford which was not easy since I have very little business credit yet. I can't say enough about Yonikka, she is a true asset for Rapid Finance and I will recommend her and Rapid Finance to anyone I know.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words, Diann. We are glad you enjoyed working with Yonikka!

Ronald Macias Chatsworth, CA

Nicholas C was great! He made the loan process absolutely seamless. He walked our company through all of the options so that we can find the best loan suitable for our budget. We also received a follow up call with Mary. She was also super nice and answered all of our questions about our online portal. Thank you, Drain Kings Team

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisors, Nicholas and Mary.

Bobby Penders Saint Croix Falls, WI

We worked with Yonnika, and couldn't have possibly had a better experience! The application process was quick, simple, and we had our funds in the bank within 24 hours. Will definitely recommend to others, and use again in the future!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Yonnika!

Matthew Moreira ,

I really liked working with Yonikka!!! She is amazing and always answered the phone right away and answered all my questions. The process was easy and effortless I would recommend to any one who is looking to grow there business and needs help.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Yonikka!

Ivy Margulies Santa Monica, CA

Anna E was lovely to work with on receiving a much needed business loan. She was professional, kind and worked with me quickly to get the paperwork turned in. She also responded in a timely manner, even on weekends! I would definitely seek your company out in the future if any financial needs arise. Thank you and in gratitude, Dr. Ivy Margulies

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Ivy, thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on timeliness and making sure our client's needs are met. We think Anna is pretty great as well😊

Dec. 21st, 2020

Joe Nicholson Saint Charles, MO

Jasmine L is the best agent I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She listens and then goes to work for you. She is honest, trustworthy and a true friend to her clients. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any business looking for short term funding. Joe Nicholson—-/Central College

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Joe, thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed working with Jasmine and appreciate your kind words.

Dec. 21st, 2020

WILLIE JONES Hartford, CT

Hello I would like to state how big I am on customer service and Dustin was a great example of that I was very hesitant to proceed but after talking to him I felt more comfortable and was informed more about the process so we got it done great job Dustin

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review, Willie! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Nov. 30th, 2020

Tim H. West Lafayette, IN

Rapid Finance is easily one of the best lending solutions on the market! Ross W was the most kind, patient, and helpful representative one could have asked for. Ross understood our situation and when presented with a number we could not work with, pushed for us to get an increase! A truly awesome guy working for a truly awesome company!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Tim. We appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience with Ross and Rapid Finance!

Dec. 3rd, 2020

Bonnie Sample Louisville, KY

This was my first experience with Rapid Finance, Alex was very patient with me and explained the process as we went. I was in need of a small financial boost and Rapid Finance was able to do just that. I'm hopeful this was a good decision on my part and we can continue to do business.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Nov. 30th, 2020

Ebun Williams Lanham, MD

I was very impressed with the turnaround time in meeting my loan request. It was less than 48 hours. Keisha was amazing. She was in close contact with me throughout the whole process. She was very professional, but fun to work with . She has a bubbly, but caring personality. As a business owner Keisha is someone I will like to have on my team. Thank you for going over and beyond to meet my request. Ebun

Nov. 16th, 2020

Diana Green Los Angeles, CA

Rapid Finance was very professional from the man who called me to Yonikka T and then Olivia D. Yonikka was absolutely the best in walking me though the steps. Her patience with me was great. I am appreciative of your help.. Diana Green

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our sales team and Rapid Finance.

Oct. 20th, 2020

Kyle Guinn Georgetown, TX

Philip made everything better. I will be recommending him and this company to others.

Adrian Titsworth Oklahoma City, OK

First off Prachi R was awesome through the whole process! Very Professional and would recommend too others!

La Onda TX

Philip and Rapid Finance made a pleasure out of having to take a loan. Which is something most people dread. Thank you so much.

Against harassment from Creditors Tampa, FL

I dealt with Jonathan F and Natalie there. Jonathan was horrible. Ot got to the point I felt u would be better off dead due to his scare tactics. I would not recommend this company. If I could turn back the hands of time, I would rather vacuum a beach then to ever do business with this company. They act as if covid didn't affect nearly 90% of businesses.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for providing additional information so that we could confirm your account. For the past couple of years, Rapid Finance has continued to try and work with you regarding the balance on your business account. We would very much like to work with you to resolve any of your concerns. Please reach out to us at 866-224-1162 to address your concerns. Thank you.

May. 13th, 2022

Roderick Miller Bloomfield, NJ

True life saver Benjamin who helped me went above and beyond to help me get money to help my business along truly satisfied

Eminent Quality Care Milwaukee, WI

Anton was extremely knowledgeable, patient and honest about every step in the process! Excellent follow-up and follow through!

Omar L

thank you , i got support very fast thank you for supporting my business to grow ! thanks Yoanny, Luis F, Joel and Alexander all of you are 5 stars

JOSEPH N SOLARE

GREAT SERVICE, i STATED WHAT i NEEDED AND THEY WORKED TO GET ME THE AMOUNT AND THE RATE i WANTED TO STAY WITH

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Dec. 5th, 2019

Tacora Steel Cedar Rapids, IA

Excellent customer service great product the delivery time was what they promise overall great experience

Jul. 12th, 2019

Louis Jimenez

Very happy with the service and the quick delivery of funds, very likable people and also professional.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Louis. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Apr. 24th, 2019

So far everything is going well. They've been very attentive and call and periodically check on you and so far it's been a very good experience.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance. –Beatrice

Apr. 19th, 2019

They are easy to work with. I wish their interest rate was a little bit lower, but they're pretty good.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance. –Beatrice

Apr. 19th, 2019

Brad N Provo, UT

They were willing to work with me when others would not. I also appreciated the honest and upfront communication.

Tammy C Minot, ND

they were easy to work with, communicated with me every step of the way, and came through with good results.

Patrick Waynesville, NC

They are very helpful. Very upfront and honest about their terms and how the deal will work. Their are no surprises.

Ben Chicago, IL

I highly recommend them! They made the entire process extremely easy and I received funds in my account the next day. Very professional and knowledgeable!

Karen SC

Excellent and efficient assistance from Jordon. Patient with me and my struggle with numbers and trying to get it all together. Thanks Jordon, we appreciate you :)

Latrise Richmond, VA

I feel like I was taking advantage of and don't recommend. Why because I only had my loan less then 2 months and did not know something would have happen with what I needed the loan for and would no longer need the money at that time. I was expecting a long term use for the loan. But however what I did not like is they don't charge by a interest rate. They charge a set fee amount. My contract term was for 12 months. So whether you have the loan 1 month or 12 months within that contract. They still charge you that same set fee amount. My fee was over $2500 and I mentioned earlier that I only had the loan less then 2 months. Really. Why would I want to loose over $2500 in less then 2 months. Not including the payments I had already made during the time of having the loan in less then 2 months. So then they offered me 10% off in which was still over $1700. Just straight getting over on people. Then when I told the lady I was not trying to pay them that much for a short period of time I would be loosing money. She or someone within the company filed a UCC out on my business. In which I was going to pay it even though I did not want to. I don't like to mess up my credit. This should not be accepted. The government should not allow companies like this to take advantage of people. This was my very 1st time getting a loan through this company but with the experience I had. I would never use them again. I did not feel appreciated at all. I was not pleased. I did not mine paying them but for only the time a had it. So if that was a interest rate loan I would have paid less money like I did on another loan. From now on I only will be getting interest rate loans. I had never over my years of getting loans from personal to business. Never had a loan that was not a interest rate loan. This was my 1st time getting a set fee and will never do it again. Lesson learned. People definitely think about this when applying for loans never know what would happen and you don't want to be just throwing away unnecessary money.

Scott Mattingly Detroit, MI

Amazing experience with Olivia at Rapid Finance! She has helped our business for a few years now! We will always reach out to Olivia first when we are in need.

chris ezeagwu Chino, CA

Great company!. Very prompt, outstanding communication and step by step walk thru by my rep corey. Will definitely refer few business partners to them. Once I get situated

Eric & Rebecca Kaiser Woodbridge, VA

This is our second time using Rapid and it was fast and easy. Conner was quick to answer emails and get back with us, funding was fast. Will use again! THANKS!

Jon Bailey

Jordan was very honest helpful and to the point. He did not bug me to get the loan. He let me make the decisions on what i needed. Very helpful person.