Best Company Guarantee Rapid Finance Logo

Rapid Finance

9.3

Tammy C Minot, ND

they were easy to work with, communicated with me every step of the way, and came through with good results.

Patrick Waynesville, NC

They are very helpful. Very upfront and honest about their terms and how the deal will work. Their are no surprises.

Paul E Conway Los Angeles, CA

Yonikka is extremely professional, intelligent, courteous, and highly attentive. I felt my needs were immediately understood and met within a matter of days. We are so thrilled and relieved to have received Yonikka's help.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Yonikka and Rapid Finance.

Oct. 20th, 2020

EoneGopal Garden City, NY

Very good experience. Clear on what offering and what to expect.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your review! Transparency is very important to us at Rapid.

Nicole Krause North Royalton, OH

I've taken out many advances with them. Simple. Straight forward. Fast funding.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Nicole!

David Carmona Concord, NC

Fair, fast and followed through. What more can we ask for !!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words, David!

Reina Cohen New Orleans, LA

Really help fast and professional all them give me confidence the way they request all documents

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Reina!

Mary Webre Dallas, TX

Dennis and everyone was awesome! Got funded as promised. Great people to do business with.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to doing business together again soon.

Remiah Trask ,

Fast and easy process. I have been able to use funds to grow and sustain my business

K L Kernersville, NC

Very easy and pleasant to deal with. Excellent customer service and turn around time.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes!

Alicia Kish Saint Paul, MN

So far its been easy and great! Nick is great to work with and keeps me informed immediately to what is going on!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Nick and Rapid Finance.

Oct. 20th, 2020

Valentin

They were easy to work with and they really helped me through the whole process.

Nov. 16th, 2020

Daniel

Great customer service skills and promptly return your calls. The loan process was quick and easy.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Sep. 11th, 2019

Kady

I selected them because they were fast. Initially they were great, but I had some issues with getting funded the second time around and it was a bad experience.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance.

Sep. 11th, 2019

Blanca

whenever I have questions, they give me the answers immediately. Thank you Jasmin Lockhart

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Apr. 24th, 2019

Michael

Been using them for 4 years and their customer service and the way they operate is top notch

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michael. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. -Beatrice

Melissa

It was great working with loan officers, the amount of waiting and back and forth is a little silly.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance. –Beatrice

Apr. 19th, 2019

The interest rate is pretty high. They were very personable and kept in touch with the company.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance. –Beatrice

Time Out Day Spa Deltona, FL

Fast service! Do not need a lot of info. Cash within 2 days! Great pay back options!

Nov. 16th, 2020

Meghan McGinty Barrington, IL

Made the loan process seemless and have been very helpful throughout the process.

? Los Angeles, CA

Still expensive after being a so long time customer with them, I am not seeing a decrease in the cost...

ArcMedia Seattle, WA

They leave you alone, contact you once in a while. Always find good rates and get stuff done fast.

Dennys Automotive inc Franklin Park, IL

very helpful there when you need them always willing to try harder to make it happen

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review. Finding solutions for our clients is what we do best😊

Eric Reyes-Calderon Sioux City, IA

great fast an easy steps to getting you aproved an have money transfered to your account

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Eric😊

Mariana

They are very quick to reponse and are very friendly and have many options to meet my needs

unknown

poor customer service. Promised loan in certain amount of time, it came in 5 days later. Missed one payment because I was traveling. Wouldn't waive the fee.

WILSONS ABBEY MEDI-CAB Exeter, CA

very easy to work with, follow through and my rep always calls back within 2 hours.

Small Business owner Orlando, FL

My representative was straight forward at all times and worked hard to get me approved

Integrity First Alexandria, VA

They make getting funding an easy and simple process. Great customer service. Great staff

Laura Hollenbach Frisco, TX

The representatives are very quick to work with your situation to help expedite funding.

Lori Warner

Helped me out alot, very good at getting right back to me every time I need them

Emry Corlew Lafayette, IN

Easy to work with always get my money quickly. Politely and professional would recommend.

Bendtowncars of Central Oregon

They are excellent to work with and really care about the success of their customers

Mauricio Donoso Hauppauge, NY

At the time, they were the best option for me and my business. Customer service is very professional and quick.

Anonymous Brooklyn, NY

They are very helpful. They always accommodate for what I want and are just fantastic.

AJ Matos

Great fast service . Money was deposited in a timely manner . And device was excellent

Cory Taylor Memphis, TN

Overall funding process was easy and efficient . The reason for the bad review is due to the lack of regard towards my private information being provided via email to a lady I barely knew who claimed her address was used on my application. Vanessa W of Bethesda MD (I found out by the lady calling me, threatening to sue) sent over my information and spoke with this lady for hours about my account. After confrontation lasting multiple conversations and multiple people including Samantha N she emailed me and CC’ing the lady my home address with an explanation of them using an address from my credit as being the reason for sending mail erroneously. She never apologized. I recorded the entire conversation. I believe in absolute professionalisms. She definitely dropped the ball for this company. Do business with caution please.

Reply from Rapid Finance

While we are glad that your funding experiment was great, we are sorry that you encountered an issue. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Team at 240-514-2000 to discuss your concerns. Thank you.

Mar. 16th, 2020

jeff fergusson Dallas, TX

Excellent !! Great customer services ! Simple process!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Jeff!

Judy Reading, MA

Mary and the team are very friendly and helpful. They know their products well.

kris karaglanis Concord, CA

Emma and her associates were great to work with! Very informative.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisors!

David Verduzco Valparaiso, IN

Brain at Rapid was amazing and very professional. Great company to do business with. Dave

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi David, thank you for your review! Our client's feedback means so much to us.

Dec. 21st, 2020

Carolynn L R DeLong Fayetteville, NC

Great experience. This is my second load with them. My agent, Jasmine L, was quick and efficient.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Jasmine!

Catherine Smalley Marshalltown, IA

Fast friendly service customer service was awesome will be a steady customer

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

Nov. 30th, 2020

kirkland stewart Houston, TX

I really appreciate Anthony B, and his team ,for helping my business grow. You guys are awesome.

Nov. 30th, 2020

Debi Spellman

Fast and easy. I was able to get a loan very quickly for my business

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Dec. 5th, 2019

DAVID BURNELL

THEY PROVIDED WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD AND VERY EASY TO WORK WITH

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi David. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we could be a part of your business' growth😊

Sep. 18th, 2019

John Okeechobee, FL

Quick,professional.Anna was very knowledgeable of everything

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance.

Jun. 28th, 2019

Joel Hulen Chesapeake, VA

It was unclear to me that I would NOT save money by paying off the loan early. You pay the high fee whether you pay off the loan at the end of the term, or within one month.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, All feedback is important to us. We strive to provide excellent customer service and would love to speak to you further. If your schedule permits, please reach out to our Client Service team at 240.514.1962.

Jun. 28th, 2019

Dale

Cooperative and helpful at a time that we needed their services

Hi Dale. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

May. 6th, 2019

Bob Duron

Professional, easy to work with, and very responsive to my needs.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance.

Apr. 24th, 2019