Rapid Finance

8.8

So far everything is going well. They've been very attentive and call and periodically check on you and so far it's been a very good experience.

Brad N Provo, UT

They were willing to work with me when others would not. I also appreciated the honest and upfront communication.

Tammy C Minot, ND

they were easy to work with, communicated with me every step of the way, and came through with good results.

Patrick Waynesville, NC

They are very helpful. Very upfront and honest about their terms and how the deal will work. Their are no surprises.

donald layton Millsboro, DE

Customer service is the best and the process could not have been easier. I will be staying with Rapid Finance for any future loans to help improve my business.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes!

Paul E Conway Los Angeles, CA

Yonikka is extremely professional, intelligent, courteous, and highly attentive. I felt my needs were immediately understood and met within a matter of days. We are so thrilled and relieved to have received Yonikka's help.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Yonikka and Rapid Finance.

Oct. 20th, 2020

Bernard Murray Arvada, CO

Went smoothly with no issues. Quick approval was excellent. Many thanks!

Clay Conner Warrior, AL

A quick, smooth transaction. Cameron W. was great to work with. We would do business with Rapid Finance again.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the positive review, Clay! We are glad you enjoyed working with Cameron and we look forward to working together again in the future!

ARIFF SHAREEF Oakland Gardens, NY

Very Professional, excellent service and very friendly staff !! I will definitely recommend your service to others.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words, Ariff!

Jerree Winn ,

I have always had excellent customer service with this company. It has always been very prompt. Thank you!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

Valentin

They were easy to work with and they really helped me through the whole process.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we could be a part of your business' growth😊

Daniel

Great customer service skills and promptly return your calls. The loan process was quick and easy.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Sep. 11th, 2019

Kady

I selected them because they were fast. Initially they were great, but I had some issues with getting funded the second time around and it was a bad experience.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance.

Sep. 11th, 2019

Blanca

whenever I have questions, they give me the answers immediately. Thank you Jasmin Lockhart

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Apr. 24th, 2019

Michael

Been using them for 4 years and their customer service and the way they operate is top notch

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michael. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. -Beatrice

Melissa

It was great working with loan officers, the amount of waiting and back and forth is a little silly.

Apr. 19th, 2019

The interest rate is pretty high. They were very personable and kept in touch with the company.

Time Out Day Spa Deltona, FL

Fast service! Do not need a lot of info. Cash within 2 days! Great pay back options!

Meghan McGinty Barrington, IL

Made the loan process seemless and have been very helpful throughout the process.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

? Los Angeles, CA

Still expensive after being a so long time customer with them, I am not seeing a decrease in the cost...

ArcMedia Seattle, WA

They leave you alone, contact you once in a while. Always find good rates and get stuff done fast.

Dennys Automotive inc Franklin Park, IL

very helpful there when you need them always willing to try harder to make it happen

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review. Finding solutions for our clients is what we do best😊

Eric Reyes-Calderon Sioux City, IA

great fast an easy steps to getting you aproved an have money transfered to your account

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Eric😊

Mariana

They are very quick to reponse and are very friendly and have many options to meet my needs

unknown

poor customer service. Promised loan in certain amount of time, it came in 5 days later. Missed one payment because I was traveling. Wouldn't waive the fee.

WILSONS ABBEY MEDI-CAB Exeter, CA

very easy to work with, follow through and my rep always calls back within 2 hours.

Small Business owner Orlando, FL

My representative was straight forward at all times and worked hard to get me approved

Integrity First Alexandria, VA

They make getting funding an easy and simple process. Great customer service. Great staff

Laura Hollenbach Frisco, TX

The representatives are very quick to work with your situation to help expedite funding.

Lori Warner

Helped me out alot, very good at getting right back to me every time I need them

Emry Corlew Lafayette, IN

Easy to work with always get my money quickly. Politely and professional would recommend.

Bendtowncars of Central Oregon

They are excellent to work with and really care about the success of their customers

Mauricio Donoso Hauppauge, NY

At the time, they were the best option for me and my business. Customer service is very professional and quick.

Anonymous Brooklyn, NY

They are very helpful. They always accommodate for what I want and are just fantastic.

AJ Matos

Great fast service . Money was deposited in a timely manner . And device was excellent

Haidie Santiago Orlando, FL

Super easy and secured transaction. Dustin took his time to help us because he saw a potential and for that we will forever be thankful.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Dustin!

Frank D Hollywood, FL

Anjelica was great she worked very hard for me and assitsted me greatly.. very thankful for her Dilligence and assistance

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Anjelica!

Diana Hamtramck, MI

Cody was professional from start to finish. He answered all of my questions and helped me get the funding I was looking for.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for your positive review, Diana! We are glad we could match you with the best solution for your business.

Dec. 3rd, 2020

Sholeh Ehdaivand Kornegay Denver, NC

Excellent experience!! The team walked me through each step in the process and made it easy! And they're SUPER nice!!!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

Nov. 30th, 2020

Monica Puldio Chicago, IL

Rapid Finance was just like that, we have had a good experience thru this loan process ,we were explained clearly and accurate , Shawn was great .

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review, Monica! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Stan Greene Mattapan, MA

Kisha is a pleasure to deal with answer every question. Being a return customer the process is very got funded in one day. Stan G.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thank you so much for your kind words, Stan. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with Kisha and Rapid Finance.

AFM SURVEYING LLC Honolulu, HI

It was easy to work with this company and was able to get everything done online or over the phone. Rates were compatible to other companies that were making offers.

Cory Taylor Memphis, TN

Overall funding process was easy and efficient . The reason for the bad review is due to the lack of regard towards my private information being provided via email to a lady I barely knew who claimed her address was used on my application. Vanessa W of Bethesda MD (I found out by the lady calling me, threatening to sue) sent over my information and spoke with this lady for hours about my account. After confrontation lasting multiple conversations and multiple people including Samantha N she emailed me and CC’ing the lady my home address with an explanation of them using an address from my credit as being the reason for sending mail erroneously. She never apologized. I recorded the entire conversation. I believe in absolute professionalisms. She definitely dropped the ball for this company. Do business with caution please.

Reply from Rapid Finance

While we are glad that your funding experiment was great, we are sorry that you encountered an issue. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Team at 240-514-2000 to discuss your concerns. Thank you.

Mar. 16th, 2020

Anna's Customer Richmond, VA

Fast and easy process; great customer service.

Sandra Florez Kerrville, TX

Easy, hassle free, great customer service.

R Johnson Jacksonville, FL

Great job Cody!!!! Quick and fast. Flexible terms. Overall good experience.

Jimmie Sampley Azle, TX

Very friendly and courteous. Easy to work with. Thanks Ryan, you're great!

Irma A. Suarez Hollister, CA

We love his service! He made it happen! look for Options and got us the Loan! Thank You Ryan!!!!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Irma!

Matt Kramer Alachua, FL

Very friendly customer service. Never had to talk to a recording, always a live person.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the positive review, Matt! A positive customer experience is our top priority.

Bernadine Birdsong Studio City, CA

Prachi was attentive and professional. Their name says it all...Rapid finance! Thanks

Reply from Rapid Finance

We appreciate the positive review, Bernadine!