Best Company Guarantee Rapid Finance Logo

Rapid Finance

Christian American

Fast, easy, painless, and definitely no non-sense. Other loan companies out there should take notice.

Shazy899 Matteson, IL

My rep Jordon was great. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. This is the best customer service that I have gotten all year. Thank you.

Jamie Wallace Middletown, OH

Absolutely great communication from Chance… he went above and beyond to help me and my business get the funding I needed… will defiantly keep working with this company

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the great review, Jamie! We look forward to working together again in the future😊

Don Rosenerg Milwaukee, WI

Your rapid processing and responses make it easy to work with you when we need to make that decision. Also, our representative follows up and I appreciate that..

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we could be a part of your business' growth😊

Nov. 16th, 2020

David

Most experienced, quick approval and great customer service. Everything went very smooth and simple. They did a very good job.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance.

Sep. 11th, 2019

Debb Riston

Very Helpful , Fast Return and Great Customer Service , have used three times now and the turn around and commutation was out standing

Hi Debb. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

May. 6th, 2019

Sam Bober

Completely honest and very easy to work with. They don't bug you, or lie. They also have a nice portal where you can see your account daily.

Apr. 24th, 2019

rana singh

very helpful and supportive. they made sure our questions were always answered and responded to everything in a timely manner

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rana. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. -Beatrice

Apr. 19th, 2019

Rapid Finance is very easy to work with. It was very simple, they had a few documents and within 48 hours, it was funded.

Apr. 19th, 2019

They followed up because I was a returning customer. The service was fast. The representative was professional and responsive.

Apr. 19th, 2019

I chose Rapid Finance because of my past experience. They have excellent service. You submit the required bank statements and that's it.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. -Beatrice

suzanne Leesburg, VA

Very quick funding and easy application. My customer service rep was great in explaining and walking me through the whole process.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Suzanne! We look forward to working together again in the future😊

Fern Bothell, WA

I"ve worked with Rapid Advance for a couple years now and we are very happy with how fast and easy is the process of getting funded.

Best customer service San Mateo, CA

My business advisor, Ms. Maryam S, keeps me posted and gave me options on how to reschedule my loan and add more funds. Turnover time is also fast.

Jayson G&S Auto Clinton, MD

Rapid Advance has helped me with 5 separate loans, the process is very simple and the approval and funding process is very fast.

Randall Dailey Paris, KY

The terms of the loan made it slightly difficult for me to receive it. I think their customer support is difficult to work with, since I've had to work with so many different people.

Anonymous Albuquerque, NM

So far I haven't had any problems with this company. Their customer support is easy to deal with, and they've been the right option at this time for me.

Cheri Bovee Corinth, NY

This company's customer support is great, and their business loans are easy and very convenient to get. I'm very happy with their simple process.

Jose Miguel Melendez Rivera Cleveland, OH

They are easy to work with and they do their job quickly. The quality of service is good too, very personal and just right for me.

Holly Sowa

Holly was professional and made the process easy and our business would not be in the position it is in without their support.

Leslie Hunter Rock Hill, SC

Rapid Finance has been great to work with. I worked with Cameron and he was awesome . The process went so smooth and Cameron was great with getting all the paper work to me . Thank you rapid finance.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the great review, Leslie!

Susan Feagin Moncks Corner, SC

Excellent experience. My credit is in the process of rebuilding. They looked at me & my business as a whole and gave me a much appreciated opportunity to establish business credit for my inventory expansion. I would highly recommend!

Chris Lawrence Taunton, MA

Great Customer Service! Super Fast funding!

Diana Orellana Fullerton, CA

They are awesome!! Easy and convenience process

Lily Dai Irvine, CA

They are professional, and working fast. Thanks!

Mitchell Haller Salt Lake City, UT

My relationship with Rapid Finance is still new but so far Zach S has been great. We ran into a few problems but Zach assertively found a way to resolve them or push past them. The communication was great throughout the application process and as additional issues came up.

ravenmaniacle Rio Rancho, NM

Prachi was very pleasant and efficient; she made the entire process extremely easy and explained the interest and repayment process clearly. I was able to access funds by the end of the day. I am very pleased with the help I have received.

Maria Antonia M Cabrera Skokie, IL

I was so surprise to get a loan on the same day like exactly 1-2 hours. Thats a WOW! I used Rapid Financing in 2017 when cash flow was not that good at that time. Anthony Birch was so helpful in giving out the requirements and since I have all the data needed it was so quick for Anthony Birch to process the claim with underwriting.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your kind review and testament to our speedy process!

Jay Horowitz Delray Beach, FL

The Customer Representative, Ronald W. is excellent. He has been polite, respectful, persistent and knowledgeable. IF he had not continued with his follow-up we would not be in this stage. Michael G. is extremely knowledgeable. Together they brought us through this process. Sincerely, American Classic Toy, Inc. Jay Horowitz President

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the fantastic review, Jay! We look forward to working together again in the future😊

Matthew Cox Avon, OH

Rapid Finance has provided me funding at various stages of my business. Most recently, Olivia D. has been my account representative and has provided excellent and efficient service. Olivia is a credit to Rapid Finance and I would highly recommend working with her.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Matthew😊

Jolvon Osby ,

I've worked with Ryan D. at Rapid on multiple occasions and he has always done an amazing job. He is one of the reasons that I keep coming back. He's always professional, and always makes things easy to understand. We hope to keep working together in the future!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review😊 We look forward to working together in the future!

Dottie Mae Woburn, MA

My business advisor, Ryan D., was patient throughout all the time it took for me to send my paperwork. He discussed various options with me discussing the various options and their advantages/disadvantages for my company.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Dottie! We're glad you enjoyed working with Ryan.

James Ramos Anacortes, WA

I can't say enough about this company! When I needed funds for my business, my business advisor, Ryan, was right there to help! Quick and easy and always looking after my business needs! Thanks for always checking in on me, Ryan! Keep up the good work! Dr. Ramos

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We're looking forward to working together again soon!

Chad West Salem, WI

Gave Ryan D. a phone call and by the end of day he had me funded. Thanks Ryan and Rapid Finance for making this happen. Being in restaurant business the last year was tough but now with your help we can move forward with a little Capital in our account.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words, Chad! We're glad you enjoyed working with Ryan and we look forward to working together again soon.

Business Fullerton, CA

We worked with Conner N. to get the funding we needed and he was awesome! He was proactive and thorough, plus he advocated for our business and guided us through to a great result. He cared about what we wanted and that matters!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

Yvette Batres Anaheim, CA

Ryan D. is amazing very thorough, knowledgeable , and gets it done. From the first day he made the process easy and we have become a repeat customer. We appreciate working with Ryan and above all you meet up to your name Rapid is your key. Rapid Finance by far the best to assist in quick turnaround. Thank you Ryan and thank you Rapid Finance.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad you enjoyed working with Ryan, and we look forward to partnering together again soon!

Vanessa McKenna ,

Ryan D. is my go to loan advisor at Rapid Finance. . He is knowledgeable, professional, not pushy, respond quickly to questions and requests , I believe this is about my 20th loan with this company so yeah I guess I would say I'm a repeat customer. Which speaks for itself. Five stars for Ryan D. And Rapid Finance.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Vanessa! We appreciate working together with you, and look forward to our continued partnership!

Shontaz Naweli 'Ewa Beach, HI

With the help of Ross W I was able to get funded immediately! Although there were some hoops to go through Ross was there to guide me. He was very informative very knowledgeable of what he was doing and schooled me on some things I needed to know.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad you enjoyed working with Ross and we look forward to partnering together again soon.

Mac Leaf Southlake, TX

I have had four other loans from different organizations in the last 24-months. Both Raymond and Liza were far more professional, caring, quick to respond than the other organizations, and they had a genuine interest in our organization. I highly recommend them both and Rapid Finance

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Mac! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with Rapid Finance!

Diann Howell Springtown, TX

Yonikka T is the best!! She worked so hard to get me exactly what I needed and what I could afford which was not easy since I have very little business credit yet. I can't say enough about Yonikka, she is a true asset for Rapid Finance and I will recommend her and Rapid Finance to anyone I know.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words, Diann. We are glad you enjoyed working with Yonikka!

Ronald Macias Chatsworth, CA

Nicholas C was great! He made the loan process absolutely seamless. He walked our company through all of the options so that we can find the best loan suitable for our budget. We also received a follow up call with Mary. She was also super nice and answered all of our questions about our online portal. Thank you, Drain Kings Team

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisors, Nicholas and Mary.

Bobby Penders Saint Croix Falls, WI

We worked with Yonnika, and couldn't have possibly had a better experience! The application process was quick, simple, and we had our funds in the bank within 24 hours. Will definitely recommend to others, and use again in the future!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Yonnika!

Matthew Moreira ,

I really liked working with Yonikka!!! She is amazing and always answered the phone right away and answered all my questions. The process was easy and effortless I would recommend to any one who is looking to grow there business and needs help.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Yonikka!

Ivy Margulies Santa Monica, CA

Anna E was lovely to work with on receiving a much needed business loan. She was professional, kind and worked with me quickly to get the paperwork turned in. She also responded in a timely manner, even on weekends! I would definitely seek your company out in the future if any financial needs arise. Thank you and in gratitude, Dr. Ivy Margulies

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Ivy, thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on timeliness and making sure our client's needs are met. We think Anna is pretty great as well😊

Dec. 21st, 2020

Joe Nicholson Saint Charles, MO

Jasmine L is the best agent I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She listens and then goes to work for you. She is honest, trustworthy and a true friend to her clients. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any business looking for short term funding. Joe Nicholson—-/Central College

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Joe, thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed working with Jasmine and appreciate your kind words.

Dec. 21st, 2020

WILLIE JONES Hartford, CT

Hello I would like to state how big I am on customer service and Dustin was a great example of that I was very hesitant to proceed but after talking to him I felt more comfortable and was informed more about the process so we got it done great job Dustin

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review, Willie! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Nov. 30th, 2020

Tim H. West Lafayette, IN

Rapid Finance is easily one of the best lending solutions on the market! Ross W was the most kind, patient, and helpful representative one could have asked for. Ross understood our situation and when presented with a number we could not work with, pushed for us to get an increase! A truly awesome guy working for a truly awesome company!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Tim. We appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience with Ross and Rapid Finance!

Dec. 3rd, 2020

Bonnie Sample Louisville, KY

This was my first experience with Rapid Finance, Alex was very patient with me and explained the process as we went. I was in need of a small financial boost and Rapid Finance was able to do just that. I'm hopeful this was a good decision on my part and we can continue to do business.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Nov. 30th, 2020

Ebun Williams Lanham, MD

I was very impressed with the turnaround time in meeting my loan request. It was less than 48 hours. Keisha was amazing. She was in close contact with me throughout the whole process. She was very professional, but fun to work with . She has a bubbly, but caring personality. As a business owner Keisha is someone I will like to have on my team. Thank you for going over and beyond to meet my request. Ebun

Nov. 16th, 2020

Diana Green Los Angeles, CA

Rapid Finance was very professional from the man who called me to Yonikka T and then Olivia D. Yonikka was absolutely the best in walking me though the steps. Her patience with me was great. I am appreciative of your help.. Diana Green

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our sales team and Rapid Finance.

Oct. 20th, 2020