Best Company Guarantee Rapid Finance Logo

Rapid Finance

9.3

Sergio Duarte Rockledge, FL

They allways are efficient and prompt with there services, first time is allways challenging but once a relationship is built it's literally same day service!

Anonymous Cincinnati, OH

I don't recall why I chose them I look at BBB better business bureau rating and it was very good in yes I'm glad I did. They are fast and efficient. I only deal with 1 person and that is Brandon he does an excellent job.

Amoy Belvett Brooklyn, NY

Getting my loan was very fast. It didn't take much time before I could get it. Someone was always there to answer my questions if I had any. The only thing is that the interest rate they give you is too high, it's at 28%.

Sandra Florez Kerrville, TX

Easy, hassle free, great customer service.

Norm Risoya New Albany, IN

Alexandra S was fantastic to work with! She was extremely professional, worked through my options, and helped me arrive at the best arrangement for my situation. Once approved for my financing, I received an e-mail that the funds would be deposited in my business account within three hours. They were actually there when I checked an hour later. Thank you to everyone for the great service!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thank you so much for your kind words, Norm. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us

JC Runquist Knoxville, TN

I called Rapid Finance and spoke with Alex Z. Alex is a pro! He was very informative, professional, knowledgeable and detailed in his explanation of various programs offered. He is a good listener and was able to customize a funding program that was best suited for our company needs at this current time. Thank you Alex! Good to be a funded client with Rapid Finance!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Alex and Rapid Finance.

Clay Conner Warrior, AL

A quick, smooth transaction. Cameron W. was great to work with. We would do business with Rapid Finance again.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the positive review, Clay! We are glad you enjoyed working with Cameron and we look forward to working together again in the future!

Oleksiy ,

Cameron was very helpful and responsive. Made the whole process run smooth. Made rapid financing to step up to its name!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review! Client satisfaction is our top priority.

pianoservice Houston, TX

Our representative Ryan has always been helpful and attentive to our companies needs. We appreciate his excellent customer service.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

Eddie bole Detroit, MI

Anna E was excellent to work with she explained everything very well and got the job done quick. I look forward to working with her again.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Anna. We look forward to a continued partnership together!

donald layton Millsboro, DE

Customer service is the best and the process could not have been easier. I will be staying with Rapid Finance for any future loans to help improve my business.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes!

Don Rosenerg Milwaukee, WI

Your rapid processing and responses make it easy to work with you when we need to make that decision. Also, our representative follows up and I appreciate that..

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we could be a part of your business' growth😊

David

Most experienced, quick approval and great customer service. Everything went very smooth and simple. They did a very good job.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance.

Sep. 11th, 2019

Debb Riston

Very Helpful , Fast Return and Great Customer Service , have used three times now and the turn around and commutation was out standing

Hi Debb. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

May. 6th, 2019

Sam Bober

Completely honest and very easy to work with. They don't bug you, or lie. They also have a nice portal where you can see your account daily.

Apr. 24th, 2019

rana singh

very helpful and supportive. they made sure our questions were always answered and responded to everything in a timely manner

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rana. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. -Beatrice

Apr. 19th, 2019

Rapid Finance is very easy to work with. It was very simple, they had a few documents and within 48 hours, it was funded.

Apr. 19th, 2019

I chose Rapid Finance because of my past experience. They have excellent service. You submit the required bank statements and that's it.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. -Beatrice

Apr. 19th, 2019

They followed up because I was a returning customer. The service was fast. The representative was professional and responsive.

suzanne Leesburg, VA

Very quick funding and easy application. My customer service rep was great in explaining and walking me through the whole process.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Suzanne! We look forward to working together again in the future😊

Apr. 14th, 2021

Fern Bothell, WA

I"ve worked with Rapid Advance for a couple years now and we are very happy with how fast and easy is the process of getting funded.

Best customer service San Mateo, CA

My business advisor, Ms. Maryam S, keeps me posted and gave me options on how to reschedule my loan and add more funds. Turnover time is also fast.

Jayson G&S Auto Clinton, MD

Rapid Advance has helped me with 5 separate loans, the process is very simple and the approval and funding process is very fast.

Anonymous Albuquerque, NM

So far I haven't had any problems with this company. Their customer support is easy to deal with, and they've been the right option at this time for me.

Cheri Bovee Corinth, NY

This company's customer support is great, and their business loans are easy and very convenient to get. I'm very happy with their simple process.

Randall Dailey Paris, KY

The terms of the loan made it slightly difficult for me to receive it. I think their customer support is difficult to work with, since I've had to work with so many different people.

Jose Miguel Melendez Rivera Cleveland, OH

They are easy to work with and they do their job quickly. The quality of service is good too, very personal and just right for me.

Holly Sowa

Holly was professional and made the process easy and our business would not be in the position it is in without their support.

305biomedical Medical Equipment

Best lender in industry... Fast and reliable

Clay Burkhalter Tucker, GA

Easy to deal with and very quick. Highly recommend

Diana Green Los Angeles, CA

Rapid Finance was very professional from the man who called me to Yonikka T and then Olivia D. Yonikka was absolutely the best in walking me though the steps. Her patience with me was great. I am appreciative of your help.. Diana Green

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our sales team and Rapid Finance.

Jimmie Sampley Azle, TX

Very friendly and courteous. Easy to work with. Thanks Ryan, you're great!

Irma A. Suarez Hollister, CA

We love his service! He made it happen! look for Options and got us the Loan! Thank You Ryan!!!!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Irma!

Apr. 14th, 2021

Matt Kramer Alachua, FL

Very friendly customer service. Never had to talk to a recording, always a live person.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the positive review, Matt! A positive customer experience is our top priority.

Bernadine Birdsong Studio City, CA

Prachi was attentive and professional. Their name says it all...Rapid finance! Thanks

Reply from Rapid Finance

We appreciate the positive review, Bernadine!

ARIFF SHAREEF Oakland Gardens, NY

Very Professional, excellent service and very friendly staff !! I will definitely recommend your service to others.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind words, Ariff!

Jerree Winn ,

I have always had excellent customer service with this company. It has always been very prompt. Thank you!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! Client satisfaction is our top priority!

Maruo Zoma Detroit, MI

Anna E was very helpful and friendly and took care of everything on time. I will definitely do business with her again!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Anna!

Haidie Santiago Orlando, FL

Super easy and secured transaction. Dustin took his time to help us because he saw a potential and for that we will forever be thankful.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Dustin!

Frank D Hollywood, FL

Anjelica was great she worked very hard for me and assitsted me greatly.. very thankful for her Dilligence and assistance

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Anjelica!

Diana Hamtramck, MI

Cody was professional from start to finish. He answered all of my questions and helped me get the funding I was looking for.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for your positive review, Diana! We are glad we could match you with the best solution for your business.

Dec. 3rd, 2020

Sholeh Ehdaivand Kornegay Denver, NC

Excellent experience!! The team walked me through each step in the process and made it easy! And they're SUPER nice!!!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

Nov. 30th, 2020

Monica Puldio Chicago, IL

Rapid Finance was just like that, we have had a good experience thru this loan process ,we were explained clearly and accurate , Shawn was great .

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review, Monica! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Stan Greene Mattapan, MA

Kisha is a pleasure to deal with answer every question. Being a return customer the process is very got funded in one day. Stan G.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thank you so much for your kind words, Stan. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with Kisha and Rapid Finance.

JOSEPH N SOLARE

GREAT SERVICE, i STATED WHAT i NEEDED AND THEY WORKED TO GET ME THE AMOUNT AND THE RATE i WANTED TO STAY WITH

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Dec. 5th, 2019

Tacora Steel Cedar Rapids, IA

Excellent customer service great product the delivery time was what they promise overall great experience

Jul. 12th, 2019

Louis Jimenez

Very happy with the service and the quick delivery of funds, very likable people and also professional.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Louis. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Apr. 24th, 2019

They are easy to work with. I wish their interest rate was a little bit lower, but they're pretty good.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance. –Beatrice

Apr. 19th, 2019

So far everything is going well. They've been very attentive and call and periodically check on you and so far it's been a very good experience.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance. –Beatrice

Brad N Provo, UT

They were willing to work with me when others would not. I also appreciated the honest and upfront communication.