Best Company Guarantee Rapid Finance Logo

Rapid Finance

9.9

CSI Secure Solutions Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have worked with Rapid Finance before and had an excellent experience. The loan was fair based on a competitive market analysis but more important the customer experience was superior compared to other previous companies that I have used. A big shout out for my Business Advisor Connor P. who was extremely helpful, informative and professional. I highly recommend Rapid Finance and ask for Connor and tell him Chris Cavello sent you. You will not be disappointed!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to working together again soon.

Mar. 22nd, 2021

MKoss Denver, CO

Our firm utilized Rapid Finance twice between 2019 and 2020 to navigating economic challenges. Sr. Business Advisor, Kisha Daniels was assigned to mediate the loan process on both occasions. Kisha consistently provides professional and timely responses to all inquiries. Kisha's kind personality and willingness to obtain information to best meet our needs made the process seamless. A+ in customer service. Thanks Kisha!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Kisha!

Jan. 6th, 2021

Shortstop Deli Ithaca, NY

I’ve been a client of rapid for a few years now, consecutively. My rep name is Jasmine L, and she has been fabulous. Over the years, I am very fortunate to have many options to turn to for business lending. But I choose to continue use rapid, soley because of Jasmine. She does not beat around the bush, she is very clear and concise with information. she also has a very nice personal touch, every time we talk she seems to remember many details about my business. My trust in rapid, has been formulated by my experience with Jasmine L as my rep. Thank you

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for your positive review! We value our clients feedback greatly and are excited to hear how great it's been to work with Jasmine and team!

ranger morgan Aurora, CO

Jasmine L is a true professional who is relentless in her pursuit to take care of her clients. I have enjoyed working with Jasmine over several different fundings now that have truly helped my small business grow to where it is today. Rapid worked with me last spring during the covid-19 issue after we had lost 60% of our business temporarily. We have regained about 90% of that business and I truly appreciate everything Jasmine and Rapid have done for me and my business. Robert Perrine. Business owner

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for sharing your experience with Jasmine! We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we could be a part of your business' growth😊

Spencer Barton Los Angeles, CA

I had the pleasure of working with Emma to secure a loan for my company. I’ve worked with other lenders in the past and I was blown away with the service Emma provided. Quick easy and did everything she said she was going to do. She was on the ball from start to finish and I was funded quicker then I thought possible. I would recommend Emma and Rapid Finance to anyone looking for business funding.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for sharing your experience with Emma! We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we could be a part of your business' growth😊

Norm Risoya New Albany, IN

Alexandra S was fantastic to work with! She was extremely professional, worked through my options, and helped me arrive at the best arrangement for my situation. Once approved for my financing, I received an e-mail that the funds would be deposited in my business account within three hours. They were actually there when I checked an hour later. Thank you to everyone for the great service!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thank you so much for your kind words, Norm. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us

Oct. 20th, 2020

JC Runquist Knoxville, TN

I called Rapid Finance and spoke with Alex Z. Alex is a pro! He was very informative, professional, knowledgeable and detailed in his explanation of various programs offered. He is a good listener and was able to customize a funding program that was best suited for our company needs at this current time. Thank you Alex! Good to be a funded client with Rapid Finance!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Alex and Rapid Finance.

Oct. 20th, 2020

Adrian Titsworth Oklahoma City, OK

First off Prachi R was awesome through the whole process! Very Professional and would recommend too others!

Release NHP Seguin, TX

Roshawn quickly worked to find funds for me, for a difficult industry to find funds for. I definitely appreciate the effort put forth

Amira Martin Hornell, NY

Very fast and when needed! Applied one morning and received the necessary funds the next day. Great customer service as well.

caroline cook MI

Ian was very polite and courteous very proficient and he contact you on a daily basis to make sure everything is going well very helpful

Mr B

Professional, patient and went above and beyond! Very thorough, which I appreciate. Not easy securing starting business funding, they stuck with it, appreciate it!

1st Rate Plumbing Brownsville, PA

I just received our funds, and I must say the process was easier than I expected. Shawn was great to work with and I couldn't be happier with the service I received.

Benedicta Awere-Malik Gainesville, GA

The entire process was smooth and easy. Hassle free. I was made to feel like my business was very important to them which meant a lot to me. Thank you!

Richie Knoxville, TN

From start to finish, financial advisor Joel was professional, knowledgeable, and expert. Will definitely do business with Rapid Financial again. Thank you

Don Rosenerg Milwaukee, WI

Your rapid processing and responses make it easy to work with you when we need to make that decision. Also, our representative follows up and I appreciate that..

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we could be a part of your business' growth😊

Nov. 16th, 2020

David

Most experienced, quick approval and great customer service. Everything went very smooth and simple. They did a very good job.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance.

Sep. 11th, 2019

Debb Riston

Very Helpful , Fast Return and Great Customer Service , have used three times now and the turn around and commutation was out standing

Hi Debb. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

May. 6th, 2019

Sam Bober

Completely honest and very easy to work with. They don't bug you, or lie. They also have a nice portal where you can see your account daily.

Apr. 24th, 2019

rana singh

very helpful and supportive. they made sure our questions were always answered and responded to everything in a timely manner

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rana. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. -Beatrice

Apr. 19th, 2019

Rapid Finance is very easy to work with. It was very simple, they had a few documents and within 48 hours, it was funded.

Apr. 19th, 2019

They followed up because I was a returning customer. The service was fast. The representative was professional and responsive.

Apr. 19th, 2019

I chose Rapid Finance because of my past experience. They have excellent service. You submit the required bank statements and that's it.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. -Beatrice

suzanne Leesburg, VA

Very quick funding and easy application. My customer service rep was great in explaining and walking me through the whole process.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Suzanne! We look forward to working together again in the future😊

Apr. 14th, 2021

Fern Bothell, WA

I"ve worked with Rapid Advance for a couple years now and we are very happy with how fast and easy is the process of getting funded.

Best customer service San Mateo, CA

My business advisor, Ms. Maryam S, keeps me posted and gave me options on how to reschedule my loan and add more funds. Turnover time is also fast.

Jayson G&S Auto Clinton, MD

Rapid Advance has helped me with 5 separate loans, the process is very simple and the approval and funding process is very fast.

Randall Dailey Paris, KY

The terms of the loan made it slightly difficult for me to receive it. I think their customer support is difficult to work with, since I've had to work with so many different people.

Anonymous Albuquerque, NM

So far I haven't had any problems with this company. Their customer support is easy to deal with, and they've been the right option at this time for me.

Cheri Bovee Corinth, NY

This company's customer support is great, and their business loans are easy and very convenient to get. I'm very happy with their simple process.

Jose Miguel Melendez Rivera Cleveland, OH

They are easy to work with and they do their job quickly. The quality of service is good too, very personal and just right for me.

Holly Sowa

Holly was professional and made the process easy and our business would not be in the position it is in without their support.

Melinda Ridgeland, MS

The payback amount is manageable, and they offer a prepayment discount which is great. The guys I worked with were awesome and were of assistance every step of the way. Funding was fast and easy!

Eric Shipe Alexandria, VA

Excellent experience.. offered a loan as well as a line of credit. I went with a line of credit as that was best suited for my current needs. Funded same day, incredibly fast.

Quinton Taylor Tacoma, WA

Donovan and his team did an excellent job of keeping us updated step by step in the process of getting financing and I couldn't be happier with how that process went! Super simple and easy!

CARL SMITH Jersey City, NJ

My honest opinion: I have used five (5) financing companies over the past seven years. Based on the expediency and efficiency of Rapid Finance, I consider them, undoubtedly, to be the best in the business.

Edward Kozlowski Head of Westport, MA

Connor, at Rapid, is an absolute Rock Star! Prompt, Candid, and Effective. Having been in a "tight spot", with less than perfect credit, Connor was exactly what and who I needed.

Prince Cleaning, LLC Lexington, KY

The best experience I’ve ever had. Fast, easy and so willing to help. This great company has set my business in a different arena now. Ken is amazing at his job. So professional and experienced.

Tom Butler Falls Church, VA

Donavan was awesome to work with. He made sure we knew everything minute by minute. I would definitely recommend rapid finance to anyone in need of a loan. Thank you The Butlers

Javier Melendez New York, NY

The gentlemen who helped me through the process were courteous and diligent. They were very knowledgeable and accommodating to my needs. I would recommend their services to anyone seeking finances.

Narek Harutyunyan Yorba Linda, CA

Thanks so much! its was fast and easy process, after signing the agreement, the money was deposited to my account early in the morning. Thanks to Rapid Finance, and for taking my business seriously. Thanks, Narek A

Bambi Hickey Flint, TX

Andrew was amazing! He was super helpful from the first call and made sure I was informed all the way through. He was kind, professional and great to work with. He made the process easy!

Christopher Hess Madison Heights, MI

Olivia has helped my business in a couple different satiations. she was fast and has gone above and beyond, thank you Olivia for all you have done for Veterans Auto Repair Center.

Charles Erickson Sedona, AZ

We do not have the best circumstances for credit. This team and Mike still got us the fast financing we need to expand our business! Thank you so much! The rating is 5 stars and they are no nonsense! Thank You! Ericksons ;)

Rolliesha Davis Atlanta, GA

Easy application process and Fast response. Andrew N. assisted me every step of the way answered all of my questions and stayed in contact with the updates on my decision Thanks

Gaiser Comfort Solutions St. George, UT

A was in need of Financing and received the funding very quickly and with minimal docs needed. I appreciate the rapid response and hope to work more in the future in a pro active business relationship. Thank You

Craxk Goddesss Atlanta, GA

Fast funding! The options were awesome and everything was so easy to do. Had I known it was this easy would have applied sooner. Cameron was so awesome he helped me understand my options. Thank you Cameron :)

Basadila Fernando Minneapolis, MN

Working with Aaron was a breeze. He was very informative, great communication skills, always kept us updated and definitely pushed us to spread up the process. 10/10 will recommend

Leena John Friendswood, TX

Was very very pleased with Rapid Finance and particularly the help of our advisor, Aaron, who was efficient, knowledgeable, communicative and really kept the process running smoothly. Thanks for that!

RJ Mustang Denver, CO

My business advisor Jordon was great to work with. Called me on every step of the process and made the loan experience easy. Rapid Finance really got my loan done fast, so I can do what I do best. My business! Thanks!