Rapid Finance

8.8

WILLIE JONES Hartford, CT

Hello I would like to state how big I am on customer service and Dustin was a great example of that I was very hesitant to proceed but after talking to him I felt more comfortable and was informed more about the process so we got it done great job Dustin

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review, Willie! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Tim H. West Lafayette, IN

Rapid Finance is easily one of the best lending solutions on the market! Ross W was the most kind, patient, and helpful representative one could have asked for. Ross understood our situation and when presented with a number we could not work with, pushed for us to get an increase! A truly awesome guy working for a truly awesome company!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Tim. We appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience with Ross and Rapid Finance!

Dec. 3rd, 2020

Bonnie Sample Louisville, KY

This was my first experience with Rapid Finance, Alex was very patient with me and explained the process as we went. I was in need of a small financial boost and Rapid Finance was able to do just that. I'm hopeful this was a good decision on my part and we can continue to do business.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Ebun Williams Lanham, MD

I was very impressed with the turnaround time in meeting my loan request. It was less than 48 hours. Keisha was amazing. She was in close contact with me throughout the whole process. She was very professional, but fun to work with . She has a bubbly, but caring personality. As a business owner Keisha is someone I will like to have on my team. Thank you for going over and beyond to meet my request. Ebun

Angie Simpson Farmerville, LA

I was very pleased with the process and how quickly and smoothly it went

Norm Risoya New Albany, IN

Alexandra S was fantastic to work with! She was extremely professional, worked through my options, and helped me arrive at the best arrangement for my situation. Once approved for my financing, I received an e-mail that the funds would be deposited in my business account within three hours. They were actually there when I checked an hour later. Thank you to everyone for the great service!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thank you so much for your kind words, Norm. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us

JC Runquist Knoxville, TN

I called Rapid Finance and spoke with Alex Z. Alex is a pro! He was very informative, professional, knowledgeable and detailed in his explanation of various programs offered. He is a good listener and was able to customize a funding program that was best suited for our company needs at this current time. Thank you Alex! Good to be a funded client with Rapid Finance!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Alex and Rapid Finance.

Adam Berlin Littleton, CO

Connor was great. He was very honest and helped us get the terms and financing we needed to help our company grow.

Griselda E. Reyna Cisneros Laredo, TX

What do I like most? Its the helpfulness staff you have. I can't believe that in hours I have in my bank account the funds that I'm asking for.

Jay Beckett Long Beach, CA

Our Business Advisor Mary S. went above and beyond. This is our second time with her and we couldn't be any more pleased.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Jay!

Christopher Sluka San Diego, CA

Ross W., a fellow pilot, really took the time to understand my business concerns and helped me find the right financing for my needs. Thanks Ross!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review, Christopher!

OneAndDone Maple Grove, MN

I worked with Ryan to get a my loan, and it was done in the same day I applied for it. I am a return customer, and everything went as smooth as possible.

Ivan Estrada ,

I was helped by Alex Z , great customer service , the whole process was made simple and a Great help on the growth of my Business Highly Recommended Thank You

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Alex.

Jan. 6th, 2021

Don Rosenerg Milwaukee, WI

Your rapid processing and responses make it easy to work with you when we need to make that decision. Also, our representative follows up and I appreciate that..

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we could be a part of your business' growth😊

David

Most experienced, quick approval and great customer service. Everything went very smooth and simple. They did a very good job.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance.

Sep. 11th, 2019

Debb Riston

Very Helpful , Fast Return and Great Customer Service , have used three times now and the turn around and commutation was out standing

Hi Debb. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

May. 6th, 2019

Sam Bober

Completely honest and very easy to work with. They don't bug you, or lie. They also have a nice portal where you can see your account daily.

Apr. 24th, 2019

rana singh

very helpful and supportive. they made sure our questions were always answered and responded to everything in a timely manner

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rana. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. -Beatrice

Apr. 19th, 2019

Rapid Finance is very easy to work with. It was very simple, they had a few documents and within 48 hours, it was funded.

Apr. 19th, 2019

I chose Rapid Finance because of my past experience. They have excellent service. You submit the required bank statements and that's it.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. -Beatrice

Apr. 19th, 2019

They followed up because I was a returning customer. The service was fast. The representative was professional and responsive.

suzanne Leesburg, VA

Very quick funding and easy application. My customer service rep was great in explaining and walking me through the whole process.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Suzanne! We look forward to working together again in the future😊

Fern Bothell, WA

I"ve worked with Rapid Advance for a couple years now and we are very happy with how fast and easy is the process of getting funded.

Best customer service San Mateo, CA

My business advisor, Ms. Maryam S, keeps me posted and gave me options on how to reschedule my loan and add more funds. Turnover time is also fast.

Jayson G&S Auto Clinton, MD

Rapid Advance has helped me with 5 separate loans, the process is very simple and the approval and funding process is very fast.

Anonymous Albuquerque, NM

So far I haven't had any problems with this company. Their customer support is easy to deal with, and they've been the right option at this time for me.

Cheri Bovee Corinth, NY

This company's customer support is great, and their business loans are easy and very convenient to get. I'm very happy with their simple process.

Randall Dailey Paris, KY

The terms of the loan made it slightly difficult for me to receive it. I think their customer support is difficult to work with, since I've had to work with so many different people.

Jose Miguel Melendez Rivera Cleveland, OH

They are easy to work with and they do their job quickly. The quality of service is good too, very personal and just right for me.

Holly Sowa

Holly was professional and made the process easy and our business would not be in the position it is in without their support.

Chris Grand Rapids, MI

I was given the opportunity to work with Emma , she went above and beyond we hit a couple snags and she manage to work through it . She was passionate about helping and getting the job done.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Emma!

Jan. 6th, 2021

Kelli Augusta, GA

Rapid Finance was fast to get back to me. Walked me through the whole process, they were very patient and contacted me with Cody W. I am 110% happy that we choose to go through Rapid!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi Kelli, thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on fast and efficient service for all of our clients. We're happy you chose Rapid as well😊

Dec. 21st, 2020

[email protected] Plano, TX

Mary S with Rapid Finance has been BEYOND helpful over the last 5 yrs of doing business together. She is the reason we continue to utilize this company for our business financing needs!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

Gena G Copeland Seymour, TX

This is my 3rd time working with Rapid Finance and my 2nd time working with Anthony B. 5 stars for both! Anthony makes the process easy and keeps you up to date on the progress. Highly recommend.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance.

Diana Green Los Angeles, CA

Rapid Finance was very professional from the man who called me to Yonikka T and then Olivia D. Yonikka was absolutely the best in walking me though the steps. Her patience with me was great. I am appreciative of your help.. Diana Green

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our sales team and Rapid Finance.

Eric Heil Los Alamitos, CA

The work that rapid did was very well done and made my time easy thks

Kyle O'Hearn Berea, OH

Super responsive and easy to work with. Amazingly fast funding

Mitchells farm services llc Fredericksburg, VA

Shawn was great , he got me approved and funded within hours

Traceys Kitchen LLC Philadelphia, PA

Awesome people they work with you and get the job done fast... I give them a 10 out of 10

Terrence Power Dillon, CO

The best follow through of any loan process I've experienced. Highly recommend. Pleasant and professional.

Elisha Sechrist Springfield, OR

Great communication. I feel supported with regular check in’s. Transparent online payment tracking. Quick delivery of funds.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Elisha!

Tina Hull Gautier, MS

Unbelievably simple and so easy to work with. I can’t wait to see how much this will help to improve my business! These folks are totally awesome!

Reply from Rapid Finance

We appreciate your kind words, Tina!

Brian Juran ,

I had a great experience using rapid finance to get a loan for my business. The process was streamlined professional and very fast.

Natividad Pacheco Colorado Springs, CO

My finance assistant was incredible, this is my third loan with Rapid finance ,and my go to loan was Ryan D, great experience.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We thank you for your continued partnership and look forward to working together in the future!

Oleksiy ,

Cameron was very helpful and responsive. Made the whole process run smooth. Made rapid financing to step up to its name!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review! Client satisfaction is our top priority.

pianoservice Houston, TX

Our representative Ryan has always been helpful and attentive to our companies needs. We appreciate his excellent customer service.

JOSEPH N SOLARE

GREAT SERVICE, i STATED WHAT i NEEDED AND THEY WORKED TO GET ME THE AMOUNT AND THE RATE i WANTED TO STAY WITH

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in Rapid Finance. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Dec. 5th, 2019

Tacora Steel Cedar Rapids, IA

Excellent customer service great product the delivery time was what they promise overall great experience

Jul. 12th, 2019

Louis Jimenez

Very happy with the service and the quick delivery of funds, very likable people and also professional.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Louis. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Apr. 24th, 2019

They are easy to work with. I wish their interest rate was a little bit lower, but they're pretty good.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance. –Beatrice