Best Company Guarantee Rapid Finance Logo

Rapid Finance

Lee Holzworth Madison Heights, VA

Olivia has been calling me for weeks about my previous loan. She kept me up to date on how paid I was and when opportunities arose to get new funding. Today this finally paid off for us both when I needed to take advantage of some funding. She was easy to talk to, work with and did evert she said she would do. She was the only reason I choose this company with all the rest out there, exceptional customer service and the fact that she really does listen.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your kind review! It's our top priority to make sure we provide the best customer experience possible😊

Phyllis Smith Orlando, FL

It's a lot going on in our world today and I was very skeptical about doing this plus repaying anything back other than monthly is a bit much on a small company during these times but I'm grateful for whomever came up with financing structure as a lot of companies are in need of it right now just hope things go back to normal real soon. Rapid Finance thank you, it only took 1 day to apply and get the funds I needed!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Phyllis. It means a lot that we can help businesses through these unprecedented times. We look forward to continued success for you and your business😊

Celtic Odyssey Houston, TX

I have had several funding institutions and none were this great! Several funding options available. The process was quick and easy. Funding happened the same day. One little hiccup but they took care of it quickly! Rep was in touch with me throughout the whole process. I was notified electronically all was complete and funds would be in my bank in a short time. Best experience I have had to date! Will definitely be using them going forward!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the outstanding review, Celtic. It means a lot to all of us at Rapid to know our clients are happy and well taken care of. We look forward to working together again in the future😊

Aaron Bell Baltimore, MD

I'm a repeat Customer with Rapid Finance and the outstanding and Excellent service I received from Joel Rosenthal the Executive Business Advisor who handled my loan was above ALL the best EVER. He was AMAZING and as an result of his great service my business was able to get the funding for for our growth and expansion. If you need funding go with Rapid, you won't be disappointed. Trust me.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the outstanding review, Aaron! We look forward to working together again in the future😊

Rick Hopkins Cape Coral, FL

Very easy process, did not take up much of my time to apply. Fast friendly staff and service

Clark Fletcher Quincy, FL

The individual that assisted me, Aaron was competent, courteous & very knowledgeable.

Lisa Granger Richmond, VA

Highly professional experience. Everyone I worked with was super helpful and kind.

Randall Dailey ,

I have had 3 separate loans with Rapid Finance and rate them high on customers service, respect as a person and business. The interest they show in what your doing and to understand your business, growth and needs is great, So they can understand your needs and accommodate them. Jasmine has been extraordinary at communicating with me on all three and from start to finish. Jasmine is a breath of fresh spring air when it comes to lending. Jasmine makes other lenders look like turtles. you don't have to repeat anything twice, with jasmine she remembers you and your business like she is a neighbor. I highly recommend rapid finance above all others like them and if you want the best, quickest , and friendliest ask for jasmine.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Randall! We thank you for your business in the past and look forward to our continued partnership!

Keith A. Ridgewood, NJ

I just want to take a moment to thank Ross W for his unbelievable service. As a consultant, I too am in the customer service business, so I have a keen awareness and heightened sensitivity to detect exceptional effort. Ross reached out to me over the weekend and was extremely patient in waiting for me to get back to him. He was very careful in explaining options and his professional explanation actually convinced me to not pursue a direction that I originally thought was what I wanted. I ended up getting a product that was ideal for my situation and the entire process was very quick. Ross stayed constantly in touch with me via phone calls and text messages with every document and communication. I felt like I was his only client. What amazing service! Without a shadow of a doubt, Rapid Finance now has a customer for LIFE. Thank you, Ross. You are a true complement to you our organization. I’ve been a consultant for 20+ Years and it is extremely rare to find someone who puts out such a level of dedication and effort with an energy and harmony that is by far… above and beyond. Thank you Ross!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the review, Keith! We pride ourselves on providing simple and quick solutions to our clients and we're glad Ross was able to assist you in finding the perfect fit for you. Thank you for choosing Rapid Finance😊

Nov. 30th, 2020

Motion - 1nnovations Palmyra, VA

Quick and mildly painless for a loan processing. Will do more business with them in the future for sure!

Chris C New York, NY

Dennis C was extremely helpful during the process. Without his guidance the deal would not have happened.

Harvey Black Virginia Beach, VA

did what they said they would do ,gave me a line of credit that I could draw from at a great rate...

DAL TRUCKING Grundy, VA

The representative was very kind and understanding and helped us right off the bat would recommend you all to everyone

Mount Inspiration Apparel Co. MN

After harassing me for weeks (literally texting me 20-30 times a day) I finally agreed to use this company to have in my back pocket for emergencies. I woke up today and THEY WIRED ME MONEY WITHOUT ME ASKING. Predatory lending to a T. Filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau.

Sade b Oklahoma City, OK

It was great! I was able to borrow money in a timely manner! The customer service and business is amazing.

Ed Norton CA

What a great company! I had my first funding the very next day. The process to set up an account is very easy ! No hassles at all, thank you Rapid !

Bryan Woodring Thousand Oaks, CA

Great experience with our rep. Ray and Rapid Finance. We were in and out in a matter of days with money in hand for our inventory needs. Recommend.

Bret Poe Eustis, FL

This was an extremely easy process. Prachi was amazing, she responded very quickly and even worked into the weekend to get us taken care of.

Courtney Moore Detroit, MI

Conner was awesome worked very fast to get me my approval and communication was great. I look forward to a continuous relationship.

Jon Bailey

Jordan was very honest helpful and to the point. He did not bug me to get the loan. He let me make the decisions on what i needed. Very helpful person.

Joseph P Omaha, NE

The entire experience was great! Connor was very informative about different options and what worked best for my company. Thank you Connor and thank you Rapid finance!

Car Rental Airport Miami, FL

This was a business loan , and I'm so happy because of the process was so fast , Mike M was really helpful and professional, I'll always continue with the services of Rapid finance for my business projects.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review and testament to our speedy process!

George Barnas Westminster, MD

Katie V. was super helpful with my application. She streamlined the process and made it as easy as possible. I would love to work you guys in the future as well. I would totally recommend.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, George! We look forward to our continued partnership together😊

David

Rapid Finance has best rate I could get for money. It was just very very easy to to apply and then they do whatever I need to close out the transaction.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Sep. 11th, 2019

The service was quick and convenient. They let you renew the contract. The customer service was very nice. I did it online and it was just real simple and hassle free.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

Apr. 19th, 2019

The customer service was very good and very easy to work with. The gentleman was very professional and quick and attentive and thorough through the whole process.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Rapid Finance

Apr. 19th, 2019

Brad

It's a double edge sword. I would use them for more if the payments, fees, and terms were more friendly. It's never a permanent solution to anything. It will always be a last minute option. Expensive short term cash instead of long term loans.

Kyle Kahn Peachtree City, GA

The service is amazing! No a simple process but the great knowledge the representatives have make it and easy process. Loved everyone I have worked with.

Sergio Duarte Rockledge, FL

They allways are efficient and prompt with there services, first time is allways challenging but once a relationship is built it's literally same day service!

Anonymous Cincinnati, OH

I don't recall why I chose them I look at BBB better business bureau rating and it was very good in yes I'm glad I did. They are fast and efficient. I only deal with 1 person and that is Brandon he does an excellent job.

Amoy Belvett Brooklyn, NY

Getting my loan was very fast. It didn't take much time before I could get it. Someone was always there to answer my questions if I had any. The only thing is that the interest rate they give you is too high, it's at 28%.

Willie Howard Wake Forest, NC

When I say quick, this process was quick and seamless thanks to Parker Aiken. I don't think it took me a full 24 hours to secure the funds to my bank. Long story short, now I can exhale and continue with my business goals. Thanks Parker, you are the man!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Willie. We are glad we could help give you relief and confidence in your business!

Miguel Acosta Las Vegas, NV

I started working with rapid finance and I must say the customer service is absolutely fenomenal! Ross W you are great your communication is the best and you make everything so easy!!! This process is fast simple and communication is key!!! I will definitely be using rapid finance for future working capital!!! Thanks

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review, Miguel! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working together again in the future😊

vanessa deravine

Melissa, thank you so much for everything! You made the process seamless

Omer Odes Buffalo, NY

Great working with Rapid Finance,fast and will meet your needs. Thank you

Matthew Santa Clara, CA

Fast loan process. Shawn was really helpful. I high recommend

Gary Sullivan Winnebago, IL

I was amazed at how fast and simple the line of credit went through.

Rich H Fitchburg, MA

I needed funding to carry us for a couple weeks while waiting for customer payments. Called rapid finance and got hooked up with Cody. There are no words for the amount of satisfaction I have for this organization. There are so many scams out there to be on the look out for. Cody and I spoke for the first time on a Friday at noon.....we were funded with the money we needed by Monday at noon. Such amazingly friendly, nonjudgmental, professional people. Will always highly recommend! Thank you Cody and Coleen!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for your testament, Rich! We look forward to you and your business's success😊

Tyler Soucy Brookline, MA

I had the pleasure of working with Nick and Ryan to secure financing for my business and I really cant thank them enough for the quality of service. Through Nick, we were able to find the lending solution that worked best for my business with tact and clarity. Working with Ryan, I feel like I really have a lending partner not just a loan. Ryan is responsive, flexible and works hard to make sure that we can be successful as we move forward. Can't thanks these guys enough!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the fantastic review, Tyler! We look forward to working together again in the future😊

Apr. 14th, 2021

Amanda Green Irving, TX

Our company needed capital to finance growth. We acquired a new contract, and needed payroll assistance until we start receiving revenue. It felt like we were jumping off a cliff, but Rapid Finance provided a parachute. We received the funds the next day, and our representative Cody explained the details clearly and comprehensively. 10/10, we will use them again as we continue to grow.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for the positive review, Amanda! Our client's experience is our top priority. We look forward to working together again soon!

CC Kingston, NY

I have worked with Rapid Finance to fund several loans and each time I've had an excellent experience. The customer experience is straightforward and simple, the loans are fair and the funding turnaround is, indeed, rapid! A big shout out for my Business Advisor Ryan D. who has been wonderful to work with, informative and highly professional. I highly recommend Rapid Finance.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the kind review! We are glad you had such a great experience. Client satisfaction is our top priority!

CSI Secure Solutions Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have worked with Rapid Finance before and had an excellent experience. The loan was fair based on a competitive market analysis but more important the customer experience was superior compared to other previous companies that I have used. A big shout out for my Business Advisor Connor P. who was extremely helpful, informative and professional. I highly recommend Rapid Finance and ask for Connor and tell him Chris Cavello sent you. You will not be disappointed!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to working together again soon.

MKoss Denver, CO

Our firm utilized Rapid Finance twice between 2019 and 2020 to navigating economic challenges. Sr. Business Advisor, Kisha Daniels was assigned to mediate the loan process on both occasions. Kisha consistently provides professional and timely responses to all inquiries. Kisha's kind personality and willingness to obtain information to best meet our needs made the process seamless. A+ in customer service. Thanks Kisha!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Rapid Finance! Client satisfaction is our upmost priority and we appreciate such kind remarks about our processes and business advisor, Kisha!

Jan. 6th, 2021

Shortstop Deli Ithaca, NY

I’ve been a client of rapid for a few years now, consecutively. My rep name is Jasmine L, and she has been fabulous. Over the years, I am very fortunate to have many options to turn to for business lending. But I choose to continue use rapid, soley because of Jasmine. She does not beat around the bush, she is very clear and concise with information. she also has a very nice personal touch, every time we talk she seems to remember many details about my business. My trust in rapid, has been formulated by my experience with Jasmine L as my rep. Thank you

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for your positive review! We value our clients feedback greatly and are excited to hear how great it's been to work with Jasmine and team!

ranger morgan Aurora, CO

Jasmine L is a true professional who is relentless in her pursuit to take care of her clients. I have enjoyed working with Jasmine over several different fundings now that have truly helped my small business grow to where it is today. Rapid worked with me last spring during the covid-19 issue after we had lost 60% of our business temporarily. We have regained about 90% of that business and I truly appreciate everything Jasmine and Rapid have done for me and my business. Robert Perrine. Business owner

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for sharing your experience with Jasmine! We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we could be a part of your business' growth😊

Spencer Barton Los Angeles, CA

I had the pleasure of working with Emma to secure a loan for my company. I’ve worked with other lenders in the past and I was blown away with the service Emma provided. Quick easy and did everything she said she was going to do. She was on the ball from start to finish and I was funded quicker then I thought possible. I would recommend Emma and Rapid Finance to anyone looking for business funding.

Reply from Rapid Finance

Thanks for sharing your experience with Emma! We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we could be a part of your business' growth😊

Norm Risoya New Albany, IN

Alexandra S was fantastic to work with! She was extremely professional, worked through my options, and helped me arrive at the best arrangement for my situation. Once approved for my financing, I received an e-mail that the funds would be deposited in my business account within three hours. They were actually there when I checked an hour later. Thank you to everyone for the great service!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hello, Thank you so much for your kind words, Norm. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us

Oct. 20th, 2020

JC Runquist Knoxville, TN

I called Rapid Finance and spoke with Alex Z. Alex is a pro! He was very informative, professional, knowledgeable and detailed in his explanation of various programs offered. He is a good listener and was able to customize a funding program that was best suited for our company needs at this current time. Thank you Alex! Good to be a funded client with Rapid Finance!

Reply from Rapid Finance

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Alex and Rapid Finance.

Oct. 20th, 2020

Christopher Stealey O'Fallon, MO

Conner and his team did a great job laying out my options for both a loan and line of credit!

Sherryl Shipes, DO Arlington, TX

Excellent to Work with these men and women they are professionals and excellent at what they do