Blinds.com is an online blinds retailer featuring a selection of big-name brands like Levolor and Bali but with discounts, promotions, and customer perks that keep prices low. Based in Houston, Texas, Blinds.com provides 0 percent APR financing for up to 12 months, a 14-day price guarantee, and excellent customer service.

The Good

• Product Selection
  • Financing
  • Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Customer Service

Product Selection

The Blinds.com inventory includes several different blinds types and other window treatments and accessories, including

• Cellular shades
  • Drapery
  • Light blockers
  • Shutters

Financing

Consumers can finance any purchase over $650 through PayPal Credit with 0 percent APR for up to 12 months. After 12 months, the APR is 7.99 percent.

Satisfaction Guarantee

Blinds.com has several policies in place that make for satisfied customers:

• Free shipping
  • Free samples
  • Surefit Guarantee (if you made a mistake measuring, the company will remake the blind for you for free)
    30-day return policy

Blinds.com customers can access free expert design and measuring help from real people through phone, email, or chat in addition to the step-by-step instructions and video guides on the website. Local professional installers are available to handle measuring and blinds installation.

The Bad

• Guarantee Conditions
  • Availability Limitations

Guarantee Conditions

The Surefit Guarantee is extremely accommodating but does have some conditions:

• Limit one remake per item
  • Limit four item remakes per household per lifetime
  • Eligible for an exchange, not a refund
  • Same-product exchanges must take place within 30 days of receipt of package
  • Doesn’t apply to commercial orders (any order with 25 or more of the same product)

Availability Limitations

Blinds.com ships only to the contiguous United States and not Hawaii, Alaska, or international locations.

The Bottom Line

Blinds.com removes barriers to the stress of purchasing blinds with its return policy, free samples, free shipping, and the Surefit Guarantee which protects your purchase even if you were in the wrong with your measurements — and you don’t need to pay return shipping. Plus, the company’s seasonal promotions and sitewide sales provide added monetary benefits from purchasing from Blinds.com.

5.0

Samala Rizvi
June 24th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

We ordered plantation shutters for our living room and not only were they beautiful, when we shopped for price comparisons the price was very competitive! Installation was a breeze, delivery was on time and the communication and assistance throughout the process impeccable! We can’t wait to buy life shutters for all the windows in our house!

Ashlee
June 24th, 2019 Spring, TX DETAILS

I ordered the 2" faux wood in smooth white for my whole house (11 windows). I thought ordering so many would make them take longer than the website's estimate but I was surprised when they showed up a week early! I really appreciated having the boxes labeled too because 10 of the 11 were just fractions different. We had someone recently try to break in and these were such a tight fit- you can't see in at all from the sides (or through the route holes because we got routeless) and I feel so much better. I did have one that became difficult to lower a few weeks after install but I emailed in customer service ordered me a new one right away!

Stew
June 24th, 2019 Valencia, CA DETAILS

Blinds.com delivered exactly what they promised! Our new blinds look beautiful, were easy to install, and working with the Blinds.com team was easy and they were VERY helpful. I had them on the phone for an hour while I struggled to measure properly and talked through all my options. Our rep, Jared, was patient as my wife and I worked out the details on what we would be ordering. Jared exhibited everything I've come to know about the Blinds.com brand - they make the complex simple. Even when I mismeasured, they remade a blind, for FREE! Just like they guarantee. The only thing I would change is having a bigger house so I could order more. :)

Owen
June 24th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

We ordered blackout roller shades for a patio door that gets a ton of sunlight and was heating up the house. I'm so glad I chose Blinds.com. It was so easy to order and install and I was really impressed with the quality of the shade. Now I want to cover the rest of the windows in my home.