Best Company Guarantee Blinds.com Logo

Blinds.com

6.5

LAST UPDATED: August 10th, 2022

Blinds.com is an online blinds retailer featuring a selection of big-name brands like Levolor and Bali but with discounts, promotions, and customer perks that keep prices low. Based in Houston, Texas, Blinds.com provides 0 percent APR financing for up to 12 months, a 14-day price guarantee, and excellent customer service.

The Good

• Product Selection
  • Financing
  • Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Customer Service

Product Selection

The Blinds.com inventory includes several different blinds types and other window treatments and accessories, including

• Cellular shades
  • Drapery
  • Light blockers
  • Shutters

Financing

Consumers can finance any purchase over $650 through PayPal Credit with 0 percent APR for up to 12 months. After 12 months, the APR is 7.99 percent.

Satisfaction Guarantee

Blinds.com has several policies in place that make for satisfied customers:

• Free shipping
  • Free samples
  • Surefit Guarantee (if you made a mistake measuring, the company will remake the blind for you for free)
    30-day return policy

Blinds.com customers can access free expert design and measuring help from real people through phone, email, or chat in addition to the step-by-step instructions and video guides on the website. Local professional installers are available to handle measuring and blinds installation.

The Bad

• Guarantee Conditions
  • Availability Limitations

Guarantee Conditions

The Surefit Guarantee is extremely accommodating but does have some conditions:

• Limit one remake per item
  • Limit four item remakes per household per lifetime
  • Eligible for an exchange, not a refund
  • Same-product exchanges must take place within 30 days of receipt of package
  • Doesn’t apply to commercial orders (any order with 25 or more of the same product)

Availability Limitations

Blinds.com ships only to the contiguous United States and not Hawaii, Alaska, or international locations.

The Bottom Line

Blinds.com removes barriers to the stress of purchasing blinds with its return policy, free samples, free shipping, and the Surefit Guarantee which protects your purchase even if you were in the wrong with your measurements — and you don’t need to pay return shipping. Plus, the company’s seasonal promotions and sitewide sales provide added monetary benefits from purchasing from Blinds.com.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Melody Rowe Fayetteville, NC

Blinds.com site was easy to use. The prices were overall decent. Would really be nice if they had a store you could actually visit. However they do have a customer service number if you need assistance. I do like my new blinds.

ripal kaila

i was looking to purchase blinds, i was doing shopping online and in-store. i found out my unique design requirements in price range what i was looking for available with this company. Their sales person help me to select right blinds and they also provide me price match option so i was able to lower my quote with similar brand option

Lori Perloff Wildwood, NJ

Blinds.com has always had a fantastic selection of blinds and shutters. Their Customer Service has always been wonderful! I had bought quite a lot of Blinds, and the more I bought, the cheaper they got. This was about 7 years ago. I'm getting ready to order again, for our NEW House, and I am finding the same thing!

Tara Gillispie Philadelphia, PA

What can be better than Blinds.com?? They are affordable, excellent quality,and custom-service was just absolutely amazing. I had no issues with installation as they had everything under control. Really couldn't have been any better.

World Traveler Ashburn, VA

I ordered samples and they sent me all the colors I wanted very timely. I chose my preferred color and ordered the blinds. I followed the instructions and they were very easy to install. Their customer service was also very helpful when I had questions about the measurements.

Thomlyn Lovin Douglasville, GA

Blinds.com is awesome. Their customer service was nice and helped point me in the right direction of what blinds to buy. While they ultimately weren’t the cheapest, compared to many of competitors I’ve seen Blinds.com has pretty great prices. I also love that they had a fit guarantee which helped put me at ease. I would totally buy from them again.

Sirdriz77 Fairfield, CT

I recently considered getting blinds for my front windows to give more privacy in the evening when cars are driving by. I went to blinds.com first because I had heard of them so much through advertising. I ordered two samples which came quickly and were absolutely beautiful but ended up going with a different company because I didn't want to install them myself. Blinds.com does offer professional installation, but I decided to go with a local recommendation. After my experience, I can confirm that blinds.com has the best selection and very competitive prices ., especially if you are willing to install them yourself.

Brittany Clark

I ordered all new blinds for 9 windows, large and small. I love the quality of these blinds! I am very happy with the different selections the company offers. I was nervous to order blinds over the internet with different colors and such. The blinds all turned out to be the same color I saw on the computer screen. I am very happy with the results! The quality is also great. We got the faux wood 2inch thick blinds. They are easy to install and easy to maintain.

no sugarcoating

I had one bay window with custom sizes and used blinds.com. They have any and all selections and quality was good. just a bit more expensive than a custom order at Lowes or Home Depot. of course you're on your own for install. I found something similar of what I ordered at Ikea out of all places and for a fraction of the price... that was also very frustrating. Maybe I should have shopped more? they do have specials that can make blinds a bit more affordable if you catch them at the right time and ordering samples before purchasing is a must do you know what you are getting. Hopefully with what I paid they will last for a long time

David Swenson Commerce City, CO

I ordered a set of no wire pull down blinds for our bedroom. Everything was cheap, accurate and easy. We ended up returning one of the sets because I ordered the wrong size. They made returns simple as possible, but I did have to pay for the return shipping. Overall, I’d use them again in the future.

L Turner Avon, IN

After getting our windows replaced by another company we ordered Blinds and window sconces from Blinds.com. They were affordable and easy to install. Simple upgrade of our decor made the room come together.

Aubrey Dallas, TX

My mother-in-law needed new blinds over her ENTIRE HOUSE. I decided to go with blinds.com and the project ended up being so much easier than I thought and the quality was amazing!

Deb Jackson Valrico, FL

The entire process working with Blinds.com was seamless. I received samples, they helped me measure. When I received my blinds they were exactly like samples. Our blinds arrived quickly and they were easy to install. It was great not having to go to a store and try to find assistance. I believe they are a company owned by Home Depot. Give them a try if you are looking for new window treatmentd.

RONALD WHITE Phoenix, AZ

The convenience of measuring windows, deciding style & color of blinds and being able to order online from Blinds.com made for an excellent experience overall. We were extremely pleased with the service, the prompt shipping and the actual installation by ourselves. It was one of the best decisions we ever made ordering our blinds from Blinds.com. I highly recommend them to our friends & family when they inquire about our blinds. Thanks Blinds.com for a great experience.

Ashlee Spring, TX

I ordered the 2" faux wood in smooth white for my whole house (11 windows). I thought ordering so many would make them take longer than the website's estimate but I was surprised when they showed up a week early! I really appreciated having the boxes labeled too because 10 of the 11 were just fractions different. We had someone recently try to break in and these were such a tight fit- you can't see in at all from the sides (or through the route holes because we got routeless) and I feel so much better. I did have one that became difficult to lower a few weeks after install but I emailed in customer service ordered me a new one right away!

Stew Valencia, CA

Blinds.com delivered exactly what they promised! Our new blinds look beautiful, were easy to install, and working with the Blinds.com team was easy and they were VERY helpful. I had them on the phone for an hour while I struggled to measure properly and talked through all my options. Our rep, Jared, was patient as my wife and I worked out the details on what we would be ordering. Jared exhibited everything I've come to know about the Blinds.com brand - they make the complex simple. Even when I mismeasured, they remade a blind, for FREE! Just like they guarantee. The only thing I would change is having a bigger house so I could order more. :)

Angie Seguin, TX

I love the friendliness of the staff. My blinds are very durable. The prices Are great. There is nothing I dislike about this company. Very efficient.

Tami Thurgood Herriman, UT

I love purchasing blinds from this website. They are so affordable for whatever type of blinds you are looking for. It is easy to purchase, measure the size of blinds, etc. they walk you through it all. You can even get a sample of the blind color before you purchase. I have used this site to purchase blinds for a couple of homes I have lived in.

James Houston, TX

I would recommend blinds.com to anyone. I contacted them for some window treatments, gave them measurements and they gave me a competitive quote. Was definitely pleased with the service I got

melrose1989 Carterville, IL

We recently ordered blinds from blinds.com. We were skeptical because we just like to purchase things like that in person for reassurance. We are very pleased with the blinds we received. Great quality and beautiful!

Heather Riverton, UT

Blinds.com was very good to work with. We found the products we were looking for and we even found them on sale. They sent them quickly and my husband was able to install the new blinds throughout our house.

Samala Rizvi Houston, TX

We ordered plantation shutters for our living room and not only were they beautiful, when we shopped for price comparisons the price was very competitive! Installation was a breeze, delivery was on time and the communication and assistance throughout the process impeccable! We can’t wait to buy life shutters for all the windows in our house!

Owen Houston, TX

We ordered blackout roller shades for a patio door that gets a ton of sunlight and was heating up the house. I'm so glad I chose Blinds.com. It was so easy to order and install and I was really impressed with the quality of the shade. Now I want to cover the rest of the windows in my home.

daphjohnson Saratoga Springs, UT

I used blinds.com to order all the blinds for my first home. It was easy to use because they have directions on how to measure. They even allow for human error by resending you 1 blind per order if it is necessary. We had to use this policy because I ordered our bedroom window too small. I contacted the company and they resent the blinds in the new dimensions very quickly and without any additional cost. The only thing to remember is that it takes awhile for blinds to be made. We ordered them before we moved in and still had to live in the home for a few weeks with no blinds.

Margaret Beus Richland, WA

I have used Blinds.com several times. Most of my windows have shades from them. I am happy with the blinds but I mostly appreciate their customer service. Only one time did I have problems with a shade I purchased and they were very responsive. They sent me a replacement and did not require me to return the faulty product. There was no extra charge. They are great to work with.

Phyllis Plowucha Inman, SC

I purchased twelve cellular window shades from blinds.com. Tonight I was closing my shade. The spring snapped. Parts flew everywhere. I called and spoke with a representative. He called “the manufacturer “ who stated they will not remake/replace this item. This is NOT a cheap item. I am extremely disappointed in the company, the customer service and lack of warranty on this item. I will not be purchasing from there again. As I have to replace these shades it will not be with blinds.com.

cj thor Greenville, SC

This company is AMAZING...... GREAT Selections........GREAT Quality......Custom cut for our needs.......EXCELLENT Customer Service and PRICED RIGHT !!!

Lisa Hochstetler Humble, TX

I bought cellular blinds from Blinds.com for irregular windows in my condo. They worked well for light filtering and insulation. They were shipped fast and easy to put up.

Toni Montuori

I have ordered many blinds from this company and I have never been disappointed. If you measure correctly you will get exactly what you want. The prices are amazing, the quality choices and customer service was spot on.

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

Blinds.com is awesome, bought blinds for the whole house last year and they were great with walking me through the process. Also I have heard that if you have any issues they can remake your blinds for you!

Daniel Eibeck Washington, DC

Great variety, awesome response time, and quality product

CJ Milke Olney, MD

Blinds.com came to my house a year or two back and put blinds up all over my house. It was so great that they came in here and designed the best blinds layout for our needs and house design. The installation process was swift and smooth as well.

Greg Francis Saratoga Springs, UT

straightforward ordering process, and great prices, makes blinds.com the fist place I go for all my window covering needs! When I have had issues, they have been so quick to fix the issue, from incorrect measurements, to bad batteries.

Wendy Hunter Riverton, UT

Working with Blinds.com was a dream! The woman I talked to was so helpful, it was easy to measure and order my blinds, my order came quickly, and best of all, I was able to return a blind that didn't fit for a full refund, no questions asked! This is one of the friendliest, most honest companies I have ever purchased from.

Jim Ahmad Cordova, TN

Very Timely and Professional staff ! A job well done and according to our expectations.

Monique Snow Sterling, CT

Good quality product however they are very expensive

Kathleen Miller Salem, UT

Someone came out and measured our windows. Agent helped with placing order and setting up appointments. Installation was quick!

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I designed our blinds using the website and it was very user-friendly. I didn't end up purchasing them in the end, but didn't have any issues with the process other than we found them cheaper elsewhere.

CoachTrista Englewood, CO

THE BEST BLINDS for the best price! I have put these in my house and also my daughter in her new home. I had some odd square window sizes and the blinds were perfect. Can not recommend them enough.

KM Pleasant Grove, UT

I had blinds installed on every window - they were affordable, they have held up well and for a minor problem I had, the customer service was fantastic!

Steven Klaproth Phoenix, AZ

I was amazed that how well the blinds fit in my home just by sending in the measurements. The blinds are beautiful and the customer service was excellent

Debbie Stringham Garden City, UT

Love our room darking blinds. The customer service was very helpful in getting the right blinds. They fit very good in the window. Would buy from this company again!

Alex John

I liked the company workflow Minimum interaction, very skilled support and affordable price

anna blaser St Louis, MO

The best for me! I always get my blinds through here. Great experience and I got what I paid for.

Cdavid St Louis, MO

They have a large selection of blinds. They can be fitted to any size window. We received ours quickly.

Danielle LeCheminant Lehi, UT

We got blinds through them for two homes so far. They have good customer service and great quality products.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

They helped me with my upstairs blinds and had the best customer service. Great quality of blinds for a great price.

Paula Calton Chino, CA

Cheap blinds but repair is impossible. I would not use again.

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

Fair quality on the blinds I ordered and the shipping took much longer than I had hoped.