Blinds.com Logo

Blinds.com

9.6

Blinds.com is an online blinds retailer featuring a selection of big-name brands like Levolor and Bali but with discounts, promotions, and customer perks that keep prices low. Based in Houston, Texas, Blinds.com provides 0 percent APR financing for up to 12 months, a 14-day price guarantee, and excellent customer service.

The Good

• Product Selection
  • Financing
  • Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Customer Service

Product Selection

The Blinds.com inventory includes several different blinds types and other window treatments and accessories, including

• Cellular shades
  • Drapery
  • Light blockers
  • Shutters

Financing

Consumers can finance any purchase over $650 through PayPal Credit with 0 percent APR for up to 12 months. After 12 months, the APR is 7.99 percent.

Satisfaction Guarantee

Blinds.com has several policies in place that make for satisfied customers:

• Free shipping
  • Free samples
  • Surefit Guarantee (if you made a mistake measuring, the company will remake the blind for you for free)
    30-day return policy

Blinds.com customers can access free expert design and measuring help from real people through phone, email, or chat in addition to the step-by-step instructions and video guides on the website. Local professional installers are available to handle measuring and blinds installation.

The Bad

• Guarantee Conditions
  • Availability Limitations

Guarantee Conditions

The Surefit Guarantee is extremely accommodating but does have some conditions:

• Limit one remake per item
  • Limit four item remakes per household per lifetime
  • Eligible for an exchange, not a refund
  • Same-product exchanges must take place within 30 days of receipt of package
  • Doesn’t apply to commercial orders (any order with 25 or more of the same product)

Availability Limitations

Blinds.com ships only to the contiguous United States and not Hawaii, Alaska, or international locations.

The Bottom Line

Blinds.com removes barriers to the stress of purchasing blinds with its return policy, free samples, free shipping, and the Surefit Guarantee which protects your purchase even if you were in the wrong with your measurements — and you don’t need to pay return shipping. Plus, the company’s seasonal promotions and sitewide sales provide added monetary benefits from purchasing from Blinds.com.

CJ Milke Olney, MD

Blinds.com came to my house a year or two back and put blinds up all over my house. It was so great that they came in here and designed the best blinds layout for our needs and house design. The installation process was swift and smooth as well.

daphjohnson Saratoga Springs, UT

I used blinds.com to order all the blinds for my first home. It was easy to use because they have directions on how to measure. They even allow for human error by resending you 1 blind per order if it is necessary. We had to use this policy because I ordered our bedroom window too small. I contacted the company and they resent the blinds in the new dimensions very quickly and without any additional cost. The only thing to remember is that it takes awhile for blinds to be made. We ordered them before we moved in and still had to live in the home for a few weeks with no blinds.

Margaret Beus Richland, WA

I have used Blinds.com several times. Most of my windows have shades from them. I am happy with the blinds but I mostly appreciate their customer service. Only one time did I have problems with a shade I purchased and they were very responsive. They sent me a replacement and did not require me to return the faulty product. There was no extra charge. They are great to work with.

Ashlee Spring, TX

I ordered the 2" faux wood in smooth white for my whole house (11 windows). I thought ordering so many would make them take longer than the website's estimate but I was surprised when they showed up a week early! I really appreciated having the boxes labeled too because 10 of the 11 were just fractions different. We had someone recently try to break in and these were such a tight fit- you can't see in at all from the sides (or through the route holes because we got routeless) and I feel so much better. I did have one that became difficult to lower a few weeks after install but I emailed in customer service ordered me a new one right away!

Stew Valencia, CA

Blinds.com delivered exactly what they promised! Our new blinds look beautiful, were easy to install, and working with the Blinds.com team was easy and they were VERY helpful. I had them on the phone for an hour while I struggled to measure properly and talked through all my options. Our rep, Jared, was patient as my wife and I worked out the details on what we would be ordering. Jared exhibited everything I've come to know about the Blinds.com brand - they make the complex simple. Even when I mismeasured, they remade a blind, for FREE! Just like they guarantee. The only thing I would change is having a bigger house so I could order more. :)

Greg Francis Saratoga Springs, UT

straightforward ordering process, and great prices, makes blinds.com the fist place I go for all my window covering needs! When I have had issues, they have been so quick to fix the issue, from incorrect measurements, to bad batteries.

Wendy Hunter Riverton, UT

Working with Blinds.com was a dream! The woman I talked to was so helpful, it was easy to measure and order my blinds, my order came quickly, and best of all, I was able to return a blind that didn't fit for a full refund, no questions asked! This is one of the friendliest, most honest companies I have ever purchased from.

Steven Klaproth Phoenix, AZ

I was amazed that how well the blinds fit in my home just by sending in the measurements. The blinds are beautiful and the customer service was excellent

CoachTrista Englewood, CO

THE BEST BLINDS for the best price! I have put these in my house and also my daughter in her new home. I had some odd square window sizes and the blinds were perfect. Can not recommend them enough.

Samala Rizvi Houston, TX

We ordered plantation shutters for our living room and not only were they beautiful, when we shopped for price comparisons the price was very competitive! Installation was a breeze, delivery was on time and the communication and assistance throughout the process impeccable! We can’t wait to buy life shutters for all the windows in our house!

Owen Houston, TX

We ordered blackout roller shades for a patio door that gets a ton of sunlight and was heating up the house. I'm so glad I chose Blinds.com. It was so easy to order and install and I was really impressed with the quality of the shade. Now I want to cover the rest of the windows in my home.

Debbie Stringham Garden City, UT

Love our room darking blinds. The customer service was very helpful in getting the right blinds. They fit very good in the window. Would buy from this company again!

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

Blinds.com is awesome, bought blinds for the whole house last year and they were great with walking me through the process. Also I have heard that if you have any issues they can remake your blinds for you!

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I designed our blinds using the website and it was very user-friendly. I didn't end up purchasing them in the end, but didn't have any issues with the process other than we found them cheaper elsewhere.

Cdavid St Louis, MO

They have a large selection of blinds. They can be fitted to any size window. We received ours quickly.

Danielle LeCheminant Lehi, UT

We got blinds through them for two homes so far. They have good customer service and great quality products.

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

Fair quality on the blinds I ordered and the shipping took much longer than I had hoped.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

They helped me with my upstairs blinds and had the best customer service. Great quality of blinds for a great price.