Contact a company – $100 satisfaction guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Chase Bank

Chase Bank Logo

7.8

Chase Bank

Chase bank has withstood the test of time. Since its founding in 1799, Chase has spread across the country to most of the 50 states and also has assets around the world. The New York-based bank offers several services from savings plans to business checking accounts. A U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., Chase has assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. Customers can choose to go to any one of the 5,500 branches or visit Chase online or by phone to conduct their business.

The Good

• Locations globally
  • Online banking
  • Chase app

Locations Globally

Chase Bank provide information through their website and do have a chase bank mobile app for the phone. Found JPMorgan Chase community on Facebook as well as one Chase bank in Arizona, but due to the size of the bank I was expecting to find them on instagram, twitter, and facebook as a complete entity. There are not many ways to review customer complaints and resolutions on social media.

They are a global bank so if you do a lot of traveling they are found in more than 60 countries. Services provided are:

• banking for savings, checking, and CD accounts
  • investments and retirement plan
  • mortgage for homes
  • loans for automobiles, students, and home equity
  • consumer and commercial finance services

The New York-based bank also offers insurance protection and college savings plans.

Online Banking

Chase also offers online banking as well as mobile banking. Chase mobile banking is available for both Android and Apple users. Chase promises the following:

• Secure access: Spend less time banking and more time living, with some of today's most advanced encryption technology.
  • User-Friendly: It takes just a few simple swipes to master the Chase Mobile App.
  • Flexible: Deposit checks securely from your mobile phone or tablet virtually anywhere.

Chase App

By choosing to use the Chase app, customers can take advantage of the several features including:

• Pay bills
  • Deposit checks
  • Pay your Chase credit card
  • Transfer money
  • Pay others easily
  • Wire money
  • See account balances
  • See reward information

They have a feedback button on their page where consumers may list any complaints they have with the layout of the site. If there are any problems with accounts consumers must contact customer service. Can contact customer service 24 hours 7 days a week.

The Bad

• Various fees
  • Maintenance fee

Various Fees

Fees for checking accounts are as follows:

• Account set up fee of $25 for 3 basic checking accounts and $100 for their premier platinum checking account.
  • monthly maintenance fee of $12, $25 or $35 (depending on what state you are in), or $6 (college students)
  • Overdraft fee of $34 dollars
  • Other common fees

Maintenance Fee

Two saving accounts offer different interest rates. For Chase savings there would be a $5 monthly maintenance fee unless you meet certain requirements of minimum deposit, minimum transaction, or age. The interest rate is only .01% for this account. For Chase plus Savings there would be a $20 monthly service fee unless again you have a minimum balance of 15,000 in account or have other premier services with the company. Interest rate for savings account changes with balance in savings account

They also do not offer insurance as a service.

The Bottom Line

Chase bank has proven that it can stand the test of time and adjust its services to meet the needs of today's customers. Since 1799, Chase has grown to provide a variety of services including online banking, mobile banking, auto loans and home loans. Chase's growth has led to increase in assets of $2.6 trillion and operations around the world. Customers who face difficulties when using Chase services may not find their issues resolved.

Our recommendation: No bank stays in business for more than 200 years without services that are effective. Chase has withstood the test of time. If you're looking for a comprehensive service from loans to online banking, Chase may be your best choice.

JPMorgan Chase is a global bank that offer services around the world. This bank would also be beneficial for commercial businesses that need services national and global. Provide high saving interest rates for those with high income and great services for those on chase premier platinum checking.

4.1

POLYANA LAVAKI
September 14th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT

Chase Bank accepts third party checks and I like that. My dad sometimes gets a check written to him and he dont have a bank account but Chase accepts his check when i deposit it into my account.

Leslie
September 11th, 2018 West Jordan, UT

I signed up for a checking account with Chase Bank because of a flyer I received in the mail. I am so glad I did because I have never had a better experience with a bank! The tellers and customer service agents have been fabulous to work with!

Shanna
August 30th, 2018 South Jordan, UT

I've bought foreign currency through Chase before. They were timely and helpful

L Fowler
August 28th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

We have an account with Chase Bank and they have been really good to work with. We like the fact that they have locations all over the place so we are able to access our account easily.

Lesa Burgess
August 20th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Been a Chase Bank member for over 20 years. They make it easy to send money to family & friends with their Quick Pay option & I never have any issues with the monies arriving. I've had a couple fraudulent charges taken care in a quick, smooth manner so that I am properly refunded the money that was taken from me. I love being a Chase Bank member.

Uilani Eke
August 17th, 2018 Palo Alto, CA

Chase is great. I especially love how they deal with fraudulent charges. I appreciate that they give you a temp credit and then investigate.

Anne Kimball
July 27th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT

We use Chase bank for all of our company needs and they have always provided excellent service. We often times have to go in and get $1000, but in $5s for certain things we do at our company and I know this is so annoying for them, but they are always so willing to do it. They even prepare for it now. And if we call ahead they will have it ready to go. They provide exceptional services and customer service.

Spencer Hodgson
July 18th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT

They offer great service and I feel like my money is well guarded with them. I just don't like having fees every month.

Alicia Holman
July 13th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I really like the customer service that Chase provides. However, when I'm trying to make deposits in the bank, the set up isn't very enticing. It seems like they are discouraging customers from coming into the bank.

Chase Rohner
June 20th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Very reliable bank that is great at what they do.

Jim Irwin
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

Customer service is excellent. Hold times are quite short by comparison

amy sullivan
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

easy to work with, they watch my credit and I feel protected against fraud.

David C Morrow
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

great customer service and easy web site

Jack Gootkin
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

Always very servicable for me. explaning things i'm not familiar with showing me how to apply them.

JByrum
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

They are all about customer service great service

Jayanthi
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

They have the bestest customer service and very user friendly.i love the way the this bank works. We have never had any issues with anything at all. They live easy. Their online system works best !

Howard Friedman
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

service and ability for quick decisions

Pamcakes
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

Very helpful with questions and great customer service

Rene Bicigo
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

No annual fee, I was compromised and they called me right away to investigate, they have a competitive rewards program. Easy website.

Manuel Reyes
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

Because they always email me to let me know how my account is doing

Debbie Hayhurst
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

They are very responsive and helpful. They watch our account for fraudulent activity and call us immediately if something doesn't look right great customer servicet

James William Roberts
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

The provide me with the services I want and I have never had a problem with them.

Steve
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

Their customer service sucks. Their people skills suck.

James E Staley
June 13th, 2018 DETAILS

The Customer Service is in the Philippines and when I ask for someone in the USA USA they call me a Stupid American and then they hang up on me. They do not even know the Correct date and time in the USA and the different states!!

Tom
June 11th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I have banked with Chase in the past and like their deposit features, easy to use atm's and bonus dollars for opening an account and keeping it there.

Sadie Scoville
June 11th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Some people I know have Chase credit cards and they like the cash back that they get.

Kip Fowler
June 8th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I have used Chase Bank for business accounts and they have been a reliable company to work with.

Martha Sensiba
June 5th, 2018 Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ DETAILS

My husband and I have been customers of Chase Bank for many years. We trust them and they give us good service.

Amelia Gibson
June 1st, 2018 South Jordan, UT

I like this Bank they are very organised and efficient.

Kristin
May 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Great Bank, I feel very secure in my trust and recommendations for this bank.

Avery Fowler
May 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I currently have a chase credit card and like that I get rewards back when I use it

CAROLE SCOVILLE
May 29th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Great customer service - love the chat feature.

Joanna Hester
May 29th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I do all my banking with Chase. I have always received great customer service and will continue to keep all my money with Chase.

Noelle Crawley
May 29th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I recently got the chase sapphire card and have already used points to buy several flights. I'm now using it for all my purchases! It's amazing how fast the points add up.

H Moore
May 29th, 2018 Lehi, UT DETAILS

Chase Bank is easy to work with. I had my mortgage through them for many years.

Ashley
May 25th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

Very reliable bank have had no issues in the past.

Marie Paoletti
May 21st, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

Info is found for several years instead of 5 like wells fargo told me. Eat to use online

Donna Linhart
May 21st, 2018 DeSoto, TX DETAILS

It is next to impossible to get an actual person on the phone, there is no notary available, usually only 1 teller

Ellen
May 21st, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

It Is a good bank in terms of customer service, but it has too many fees.

Christina Amato
May 17th, 2018 DETAILS

Good bank. Some rude employees can ruin it