Chase bank has withstood the test of time. Since its founding in 1799, Chase has spread across the country to most of the 50 states and also has assets around the world. The New York-based bank offers several services from savings plans to business checking accounts. A U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., Chase has assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. Customers can choose to go to any one of the 5,500 branches or visit Chase online or by phone to conduct their business.
- Locations globally
- Online banking
- Chase app
Chase Bank provide information through their website and do have a chase bank mobile app for the phone. Found JPMorgan Chase community on Facebook as well as one Chase bank in Arizona, but due to the size of the bank I was expecting to find them on instagram, twitter, and facebook as a complete entity. There are not many ways to review customer complaints and resolutions on social media.
They are a global bank so if you do a lot of traveling they are found in more than 60 countries. Services provided are:
- banking for savings, checking, and CD accounts
- investments and retirement plan
- mortgage for homes
- loans for automobiles, students, and home equity
- consumer and commercial finance services
The New York-based bank also offers insurance protection and college savings plans.
Chase also offers online banking as well as mobile banking. Chase mobile banking is available for both Android and Apple users. Chase promises the following:
- Secure access: Spend less time banking and more time living, with some of today's most advanced encryption technology.
- User-Friendly: It takes just a few simple swipes to master the Chase Mobile App.
- Flexible: Deposit checks securely from your mobile phone or tablet virtually anywhere.
By choosing to use the Chase app, customers can take advantage of the several features including:
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Pay your Chase credit card
- Transfer money
- Pay others easily
- Wire money
- See account balances
- See reward information
They have a feedback button on their page where consumers may list any complaints they have with the layout of the site. If there are any problems with accounts consumers must contact customer service. Can contact customer service 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Various fees
- Maintenance fee
Fees for checking accounts are as follows:
- Account set up fee of $25 for 3 basic checking accounts and $100 for their premier platinum checking account.
- monthly maintenance fee of $12, $25 or $35 (depending on what state you are in), or $6 (college students)
- Overdraft fee of $34 dollars
- Other common fees
Two saving accounts offer different interest rates. For Chase savings there would be a $5 monthly maintenance fee unless you meet certain requirements of minimum deposit, minimum transaction, or age. The interest rate is only .01% for this account. For Chase plus Savings there would be a $20 monthly service fee unless again you have a minimum balance of 15,000 in account or have other premier services with the company. Interest rate for savings account changes with balance in savings account
They also do not offer insurance as a service.