Best Company Guarantee Allstate Auto Insurance Logo

Allstate Auto Insurance

8.2

Amy Farmer Provo, UT

Allstate might be cool if you can bundle a bunch of insurances together. But when I was only trying to buy car insurance they quoted me $20 higher than every other agency I looked at and got a quote from.

Craig Orem, UT

Very expensive but good coverage. I always enjoyed our agent before we switched to another insurance provider. If you aren't to worried about price they might be a good fit for you.

Mary Osguthorpe Pleasant Grove, UT

Great home and auto insurance. A bit pricey but offers package deals. Great customer service. Very available and willing to work with you for the best rates.

Madalyn Johnson Provo, UT

Allstate Auto Insurance is a great auto insurance provider! They have great customer service and offer very affordable rates.

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

Allstate's customer service is good, a little pushy with their sales, their service is good, not great. Price is okay, but they are not a bad company to have

Whitney Hawkes Saratoga Springs, UT

I love Allstate Auto Insurance. I love how if you have a problem they will help you soon and I also love how it is not expensive.

Haidyn Houtz South Jordan, UT

Allstate really does help you so much. They were very understanding and really took time to listen to the needs that I had.

Hunter South Jordan, UT

With all state I am in more than good hands I am family they take care of me I feel comfortable in my cars and I never feel gypped great auto insurance company.

Tanner Hales Pleasant Grove, UT

My one experience with Allstate would be what I would consider mediocre. I was hit by a driver carrying their insurance, and they did eventually pay, but it took more phone calls and time than it really should have.

Kaleb Herbert Gilbert, AZ

Working with Allstate was very smooth and effortless. They have great customer service and the process for a claim is very easy

Tera Layton, UT

I had to file a claim against a policy holder that's with All State. The claim adjusters were very helpful and in get my claim filed so I could get my car fixed!

victor ridgeway Columbus, OH

Great service customer service is amazing always helpful

jakira johnson Tallahassee, FL

Great auto insurance with great college student pricing.

T E Sherman, TX

Always professional and helpful. They are the best!

Don Dunagan Camillus, NY

We have them for homeowners and car. Good price, ease of putting in a claim

Marjorie Galloway Stone Mountain, GA

I really like the offers from Allstate but their prices for insurance are outrageous. $300 for a pd for 2010....

Debra Lakeland, FL

Great customer service and always able to answer any questions that I have about my car insurance.

Granada Combs Philadelphia, PA

Fast and fair on claims but premiums are too expensive . I have had three different agents but I’ve never seen or spoken to anyone in person.

LRandall San Antonio, TX

Agent stays in touch and constantly makes us aware of the discounts! Is always on top of things.

Michael Spencer Malabar, FL

Fair price, great service, great agent. They handle claims quickly with no hassles.

Thomas Groveport, OH

No claims have been filed since I have been with the company. Received a rebate/refund due to the coronavirus.

MissB

I have had wonderful experiences with this company throughout my enrollment period

Norm Risoya Columbus, OH

Excellent claim service. Very robust policy coverage. claim satisfaction guarantee

stevey shumway Midvale, UT

Allstate Auto Insurance was not my favorite Insurance carrier I have had. I had some trouble with their customer service and found cheaper rates somewhere else.

G C Woonsocket, RI

i had Esurance which is backed by Allstaye...totally dissatisfied. They only offered me 6month plan instead of 1yr...and rayes went up every time without fail.Seemed like a typical "bait and switch" to me. Thumbs down!!!

Brian Babylon, NY

When I 1st got car ins. with them they were affordable and the coverage was great. Now I believe that they are overpriced for the coverage offered.

Gary Haynie Sun City, AZ

Somewhat expensive , but, when something happens and I need them, they come through

Scott

Very affordable and always available to answer questions. We have been with them for 20 years

Henry Citti

I have had zero claims. When they gave out road service we signed up for it. But when we had a towing bill they said we did not have road service

Cynthia Williams

The agent diligently located me the best discounts and price for my car, and was very professional

George Perrier San Francisco, CA

Insurance was within the quoted price, and I also have insurance covering home, and rental property.join

Jane Shirk ,

Called them about relocation. They were very accommodating and understanding to my situation.

Elmer Pimentel Pacoima, CA

Allstate is a very reputable and reliable company, and they have much to offer!! Yes

Estraleda Roberts Houston, TX

this company was good at the start, but then each quarter the rate went up, no better services or any changes.

Trina watson San Antonio, TX

Good company that provides comprehensive coverage! Good quotes for good driving records

Rylan Bateman Los Angeles, CA

Allstate's prices are higher than Geico's. However, Allstate tries harder to interact with their clients. So, pick your poison?

Jordon Patton Pflugerville, TX

Allstate has been great for home and auto insurance. Very competitive rates and great customer service.

tinman Sandwich, IL

i am happy, except or the fact they don't seem to give you a break for being with them for a long time, even without a claim.

Lora Thomas Denton, TX

I’ve been with Allstate for 2 1/2 years. The agent was very helpful. He listened and made suggestions. I got the coverage I wanted.

MikeD Denver, CO

Their customer service is awesome! They took care of everything through the entire process when my wife was in an accident. Would highly recommend.

Kaye Porter Prescott Valley, AZ

We have been customers for years, always pleased. The assistance received at all times is exceptional.

Lawrence2009 Winter Haven, FL

Allstate Auto Insurance is great experience no problems customer service is great plus offers great coverage.

Matthew Cota Albuquerque, NM

Your in good hands with Allstate, we have saved over a thousand dollars in under a year when we had a minor car trouble

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

Allstate has been a good company for insurance. When we have had claims they worked through the process quickly to help us get things back to normal.

Dana Heimback Carlsbad, CA

Been with Allstate for 40 years. good company. supported us thru house fire and many teenage drivers! But a little pricy

Clayton Parry Mesquite, TX

If I could rate Allstate a ZERO I would. They are the absolute worst auto insurance company. They care more about their bottom line than actually fulfilling their contractual duties to their insureds. DO NOT sign with Allstate.

Mason Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

Allstate is argueably the best Insurance out there. I really was in good hands even though it can be a little spendy, I was taken care of.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I have looked at their services a couple times. The value for the money is pretty good and I have been tempted a few times to swtich.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

good company people are friendly and usually very willing and happy to assist i would recommend this company

jessica Mesa, AZ

I currently have them now and they are good the only problem I have is that my agent quit and I was not notified.