Allstate Auto Insurance Logo

Allstate Auto Insurance

8.9

wanda Saint George, UT

my payment was not processed on time and my vehicle was not covered. i didn't find this out until i was pulled over due to one of my rear lights wasn't working. i was so shocked when i was told my vehicle is not covered. i was so upset and called Allstate immediately. i was on hold for ever, then transferred to the right department, put on hold again for 20 mins. i spoke to 3 agents who couldn't tell me what happened. finally someone called back and said i didn't make a payment on time. i called my bank and they verified that my check was cleared a 9 days before the due date. no one apologized to me they put blame on me and didn't care that i was driving around with NO coverage. that was the last time i did business with Allstate Auto Insurance.

Tom Walker Georgetown, KY

I have had Allstate for many years and they have always been available to help ona claim or give information on coverage's that I need and coverage's that I do not need.

Heather Walker Saratoga Springs, UT

Great rates and took a lot to find equal coverage with lower rates. Many of the insurance agents that we dealt with locally were difficult to get a hold of but always returned our calls in a reasonable time frame.

Clora Harris Flowery Branch, GA

Very helpful Knowledgeable interest rates are reasonable

Elmer Pimentel Pacoima, CA

Allstate is a very reputable and reliable company, and they have much to offer!! Yes

Estraleda Roberts Houston, TX

this company was good at the start, but then each quarter the rate went up, no better services or any changes.

Trina watson San Antonio, TX

Good company that provides comprehensive coverage! Good quotes for good driving records

Rylan Bateman Los Angeles, CA

Allstate's prices are higher than Geico's. However, Allstate tries harder to interact with their clients. So, pick your poison?

Jordon Patton Pflugerville, TX

Allstate has been great for home and auto insurance. Very competitive rates and great customer service.

tinman Sandwich, IL

i am happy, except or the fact they don't seem to give you a break for being with them for a long time, even without a claim.

Raymond Larson III Iowa City, IA

Great service! Very friendly and reasonable and feel like the people of the company try to provide excellent service!

Robert J. Vaites

They are always helpful and if they are not sure about something they will check and call me back in no time.

chucks

I had an excellent experience with this company until like was unable to get a hold of the agent for over 2 1/2 weeks.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I have used Allstate several times. All claims were settled quickly and the customer service was great. I never had a negative issue with them.

joyce tucker Sarasota, FL

Just got rearended. Allstate had car fixed and back in my hands within 12 days. Reimbursed decuctible within 3 days.

David Cordeiro Rome, GA

not sure what they could improve on, but I just switched to them because they're saving me $500 every 6 months

Diane Kretser Albany, NY

My agent and the office are always available to answer questions. They were right by my side during a car accident.

John Nelson

Had them for 33 years. Policy premium kept escalating. Nationwide got me better coverage for litteraly half the amount Allstate was gouging me for, and it has stayed virtually the same price.

HILTON LOTERO

RELIABILITY. My agent is always there for me. He takes time to explain and makes sure I understand.

Cambraia

No matter it seems to be the most expensive one it is a peace of mind and they are very caring about their customers

James

Excellent Service from my Local Agent and Any time i have had to contact their Customer Service Dept.

Janine

They are helpful but a bit expensive. I ended up switching to American Family Insurance which is cheaper, probably because it is a local company

Tom Kosky

i've had them for years.the rates are good and my local agent is great.after sandy they treated me well.

Kati Biren

I haven't had to deal with them in an accident situation so I'm leaving off the last star, but I'm happy with the rates and service

Ron Smith

I was hit by another driver who admitted fault and was not found at fault by the police, but Allstate still said I was at fault, paid for the other drivers repairs and then doubled my rates two months later. I found another company to give my business too and got a better rate for my good driving record.

Ken South Jordan, UT

Allstate provides poor customer service. I was a customer for 7 years and they treated my horribly when my car was hit on the side of the road (parked). They more than doubled my deductible for a reason that I could not understand. I told them I was leaving their company. They didn't even respond to my complaint. This is a bad company.

Joshua Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

While the price may not be the cheapest, the many discounts help to offset that. And that's appreciated.

MikeD Denver, CO

Their customer service is awesome! They took care of everything through the entire process when my wife was in an accident. Would highly recommend.

Continuing Customer La Porte, TX

Allstate has very high rates. I have eliminated some of my services with them. As soon as I can find a company where I can combine all of my services at a reasonable premium, I will surely say good bye to Allstate.

Hina Zeb Richmond, TX

I have always had a good experience with Allstate and their agents. They are real good with trying to match or beat prices.

Matt Pioli Rochester, NY

Have had many different insurance companies, but Allstate was the best o e to work with my family's situation. Highly recommended!

Kaan Hempstead, NY

I had been with them over 12 years , they always pay the claims on time . Also they give all the discount . I feel safe hands

Kim Kunz Fallbrook, CA

The best service I've ever had for insurance. Prices are competitive but a little high...if customer service is a priority, they cant be beat!

Piper Whitsitt Long Beach, MS

Had Allstate for years. No complaints for the handling of one accident (hail). Head to change because they weren't interested in insuring my Airstream. Discovered rate for my family was over$100 less a month with Geico

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Very nice representative who did not make me feel like an idiot for leaving x box in back seat. Helped process claim quickly to get new windshield.

Seth Managua, MN

I had the best experience with this company. They were very cheap but I had the best customer service of any company I have ever worked with.

chris Francom Houston, TX

I’ve been happy with Allstate as a customer. They took good care when we had to have body work done from hitting a deer. Maybe not the lowest price out there though.

Allie Powell Long Beach, MS

My family has used Allstate for many years. They are very reliable and absolutely trustworthy. They have not let my family down.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

I have been with Allstate for several years and I have always felt like they have been solid. My agent is awesome, the price is competitive, I will be around for awhile.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

They have always been helpful when I have a claim. They let us use the repair shop we chose. Sometimes it's been hard to get answers to questions I've had.

Amy Farmer Provo, UT

Allstate might be cool if you can bundle a bunch of insurances together. But when I was only trying to buy car insurance they quoted me $20 higher than every other agency I looked at and got a quote from.

Craig Orem, UT

Very expensive but good coverage. I always enjoyed our agent before we switched to another insurance provider. If you aren't to worried about price they might be a good fit for you.

Mary Osguthorpe Pleasant Grove, UT

Great home and auto insurance. A bit pricey but offers package deals. Great customer service. Very available and willing to work with you for the best rates.

Madalyn Johnson Provo, UT

Allstate Auto Insurance is a great auto insurance provider! They have great customer service and offer very affordable rates.

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

Allstate's customer service is good, a little pushy with their sales, their service is good, not great. Price is okay, but they are not a bad company to have

Whitney Hawkes Saratoga Springs, UT

I love Allstate Auto Insurance. I love how if you have a problem they will help you soon and I also love how it is not expensive.

Haidyn Houtz South Jordan, UT

Allstate really does help you so much. They were very understanding and really took time to listen to the needs that I had.

Hunter South Jordan, UT

With all state I am in more than good hands I am family they take care of me I feel comfortable in my cars and I never feel gypped great auto insurance company.

Tanner Hales Pleasant Grove, UT

My one experience with Allstate would be what I would consider mediocre. I was hit by a driver carrying their insurance, and they did eventually pay, but it took more phone calls and time than it really should have.

Kaleb Herbert Gilbert, AZ

Working with Allstate was very smooth and effortless. They have great customer service and the process for a claim is very easy