Best Company Guarantee Allstate Auto Insurance Logo

Allstate Auto Insurance

8.2

Tom Walker Georgetown, KY

I have had Allstate for many years and they have always been available to help ona claim or give information on coverage's that I need and coverage's that I do not need.

Heather Walker Saratoga Springs, UT

Great rates and took a lot to find equal coverage with lower rates. Many of the insurance agents that we dealt with locally were difficult to get a hold of but always returned our calls in a reasonable time frame.

LENA G HILL Corbin, KY

I joined for car insurance but the price kept sailing monthly

Carlisa Wheless Richmond, VA

They respond quickly with claims . Theyre very helpful

K.M. P. Charlotte, NC

We receive great service & the best bundle for auto & home insurance

Kelly Stanley Herriman, UT

I’ve used Allstate as long as I can remember and I think it’s overpriced for the coverage they offer

Sherry Pitts Fort Walton Beach, FL

I enjoyed All-State. But I could never get a call back from them when I needed them and are auto insurance went up.

WT Vienna, VA

Had been insured by Allstate for almost 10 years with no accidents or tickets and my insurance rate almost doubled. Left them for California Casualty and have had a reasonable rate since.

Jackie Spokane, WA

Have been an Allstate customer for years - I appreciate the discounts offered to keep our rates low.

Cbblighthouse Atlanta, GA

I have had All state Home and Auto for 15 yrs. Paying too much for both. Agent is great. Customer service is fantastic. Think that is why I stay.

Debra Sims Chicago, IL

I loved all state auto insurance in the beginning the 1st few years but at the end I had an agent that was very sarcastic and basically just mean so I dropped them

Cherie valence Westwego, LA

They are priced very well. They are quick to get you paid In the event of an accident

Holly Neff Moorefield, WV

Was with Allstate for 20 years no accidents or tickets but they continued to raise my rates for no good reason. Would not recommend.

Wendy Park City, UT

We have a great Allstate agent! He is very knowledgeable and we feel he has our best interest in mind.

Raymond Larson III Iowa City, IA

Great service! Very friendly and reasonable and feel like the people of the company try to provide excellent service!

Robert J. Vaites

They are always helpful and if they are not sure about something they will check and call me back in no time.

chucks

I had an excellent experience with this company until like was unable to get a hold of the agent for over 2 1/2 weeks.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I have used Allstate several times. All claims were settled quickly and the customer service was great. I never had a negative issue with them.

joyce tucker Sarasota, FL

Just got rearended. Allstate had car fixed and back in my hands within 12 days. Reimbursed decuctible within 3 days.

David Cordeiro Rome, GA

not sure what they could improve on, but I just switched to them because they're saving me $500 every 6 months

Diane Kretser Albany, NY

My agent and the office are always available to answer questions. They were right by my side during a car accident.

John Nelson

Had them for 33 years. Policy premium kept escalating. Nationwide got me better coverage for litteraly half the amount Allstate was gouging me for, and it has stayed virtually the same price.

HILTON LOTERO

RELIABILITY. My agent is always there for me. He takes time to explain and makes sure I understand.

Cambraia

No matter it seems to be the most expensive one it is a peace of mind and they are very caring about their customers

James

Excellent Service from my Local Agent and Any time i have had to contact their Customer Service Dept.

Janine

They are helpful but a bit expensive. I ended up switching to American Family Insurance which is cheaper, probably because it is a local company

Tom Kosky

i've had them for years.the rates are good and my local agent is great.after sandy they treated me well.

Kati Biren

I haven't had to deal with them in an accident situation so I'm leaving off the last star, but I'm happy with the rates and service

Ron Smith

I was hit by another driver who admitted fault and was not found at fault by the police, but Allstate still said I was at fault, paid for the other drivers repairs and then doubled my rates two months later. I found another company to give my business too and got a better rate for my good driving record.

Ken South Jordan, UT

Allstate provides poor customer service. I was a customer for 7 years and they treated my horribly when my car was hit on the side of the road (parked). They more than doubled my deductible for a reason that I could not understand. I told them I was leaving their company. They didn't even respond to my complaint. This is a bad company.

Joshua Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

While the price may not be the cheapest, the many discounts help to offset that. And that's appreciated.

Adal madera Statham, GA

I had this company ever since I was in college. I dropped them about 2 years ago. I switched from this company to Farmers. At farmers they told me that they did not know why every year six months they increased the insurance price. They told me that doing that was wrong.

G2 Hollywood, FL

All state is a great company that provides amazing deals for my family. I truly appreciate how well they do business.

Ellie Olea Chandler, AZ

I’ve had it for 3 years and they have been able to help me with all of my car troubles. They are very responsive.

Olivia San Jose, CA

Great insurance provider, happy with their pricing and customer service. Would not change car insurance

Freddy V Eagle Mountain, UT

I love Allstate and the app they have! The app is so simple to use! Every time I have a question I call customer service and they always help me out.

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

I like Allstate for the prices. Our agent was not the best though, but there was never a ton of questions we had, so we just dealt with it. Overall not bad at all

Continuing Customer La Porte, TX

Allstate has very high rates. I have eliminated some of my services with them. As soon as I can find a company where I can combine all of my services at a reasonable premium, I will surely say good bye to Allstate.

Hina Zeb Richmond, TX

I have always had a good experience with Allstate and their agents. They are real good with trying to match or beat prices.

Matt Pioli Rochester, NY

Have had many different insurance companies, but Allstate was the best o e to work with my family's situation. Highly recommended!

Kaan Hempstead, NY

I had been with them over 12 years , they always pay the claims on time . Also they give all the discount . I feel safe hands

Kim Kunz Fallbrook, CA

The best service I've ever had for insurance. Prices are competitive but a little high...if customer service is a priority, they cant be beat!

Piper Whitsitt Long Beach, MS

Had Allstate for years. No complaints for the handling of one accident (hail). Head to change because they weren't interested in insuring my Airstream. Discovered rate for my family was over$100 less a month with Geico

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Very nice representative who did not make me feel like an idiot for leaving x box in back seat. Helped process claim quickly to get new windshield.

Seth Managua, MN

I had the best experience with this company. They were very cheap but I had the best customer service of any company I have ever worked with.

chris Francom Houston, TX

I’ve been happy with Allstate as a customer. They took good care when we had to have body work done from hitting a deer. Maybe not the lowest price out there though.

Allie Powell Long Beach, MS

My family has used Allstate for many years. They are very reliable and absolutely trustworthy. They have not let my family down.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

I have been with Allstate for several years and I have always felt like they have been solid. My agent is awesome, the price is competitive, I will be around for awhile.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

They have always been helpful when I have a claim. They let us use the repair shop we chose. Sometimes it's been hard to get answers to questions I've had.

Amy Farmer Provo, UT

Allstate might be cool if you can bundle a bunch of insurances together. But when I was only trying to buy car insurance they quoted me $20 higher than every other agency I looked at and got a quote from.