Allstate Auto Insurance Logo

Allstate Auto Insurance

8.9

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

I have been with Allstate since I got married 20 years ago. And with my parents forever before that. We have had tons of occasions where Allstate has protected our property and our family. We have had good experiences with roadside service, towing, and flat tires. We’ve been in accidents and all the fun that follows. Allstate helped directly with body shops and made everything go smoothly. I will never switch away from Allstate. I really feel like my family is in good hands.

Nancy Brown American Fork, UT

We have always had excellent customer service from our Allstate agent, Adam W. His office does fun perks like movie tickets, but more importantly they are always willing to work through my insurance to get me discounts without sacrificing quality. They were so helpful and efficient when we needed a new roof due to a windstorm, as well as working through our claims with a car accident. Very best customer service.

Brady Hanson Orem, UT

My family has car and renters insurance through Allstate. We have been extremely satisfied with the service. They completely covered the cost of replacing our car windshield, and the premiums are low. You can get a discount for bundling insurance and for getting statements online. You can even set up automatic renewals so you don’t have to worry about your insurance running out. I would highly recommend.

David Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

I have had Allstate insurance for about 5 years and have loved them. I am with Aaron G. and he has been extremely helpful. He was able to explain things extremely well and help with everything I needed. I have auto and home insurance and he did not try and sell me other insurances. They keep me well informed and have been very quick with filling any of my claims.

tiffany tillery Norfolk, VA

I have allstate auto and rental insurance for 2years and they are such a good company great option and wonderful customer service!!

Stephen Thompson Palatine, IL

Have been an Allstate customer for over 25 years! Have 2 cars and 2 homes insured with Allstate. Responsive and courteous in all interactions. A+++

Don Mesibov Potsdam, NY

I have been with AllState more han a decade. I've had run-ins with deer six times and one or two fender-benders. Service has always been friendly and promptr].

Dave Spokane, WA

I've been with Allstate for over 20 years. I stick with them because from what I can tell they have the best rates. The customer service is generally good.

Bob Rosenthal Dallas, TX

Pay by the mile is an ingenious program for anyone that puts on little mileage. We will save close to $1000 off our insurance rate this year.

Barb Pro Columbus, OH

We’ve been with Allstate for over ten years. My husband likes them. He needed them when a deer jumped on his Jeep. They covered everything fast.

Kimberly Adams [McDoniel ES] Las Vegas, NV

I have had Allstate Insurance for many years although I have changed to different agents. It seems that they will give you better prices over another Allstate agent. The only way to find out is to ask. Sometimes it works, it did for me.

Julie Baier

Allstate has proven to be exactly what an insurance company should be. High level solutions as easy as possible. I am thankful for how they have handled my claims.

Sara Walton Kansas City, MO

Pricy but a good service my family used them for over 20yrs until their prices were to high to afford but they are a goof service to have and have good perks just like inthe commercials state.

Gabriel Sanchez Phoenix, AZ

I came to Allstate from another insurance company and love how easy it is to use their technology. I was able to use their app to get insurance cards and even schedule a tow.

Leo Carter Cordova, TN

All State has won my my dedication to them by providing me with excellent coverage at a very reasonable rate, professionalism and expressing what appears to be genuine concern for me and my family

Norm Risoya Blacklick, OH

Had a collision loss with my BMW 650i last year. Allstate allowed for all oem parts, had the rental car waiting for me a the body shop, and I did not even need to fool with an estimate.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I really like this company! The biggest reason is their customer service when an issue arises. They are quick to respond and want to take care of their customers. After my accident, I felt like I had someone on my side.

Magnum0970 Cerritos, CA

Overall I have been happy with Allstate, and have used them for both auto and home insurance, but overtime felt like prices slowly creeped hire to the point that I had to shop around again to get my prices back down. Depending on price is I wouldn’t mind switching back to Allstate at some future point again.

Yeun Childers Evanston, IL

My agent is the best to work with. So far, Allstate has been great with a couple of auto claims we had and a homeowner's insurance claim. The pricing is far less than what I was paying with State Farm.

Alexis Hirschi Idaho Falls, ID

My parents used Allstate growing up and I use them now and have for several years. They're always very quick to help me out and when I got in my car crash they promptly took care of everything

Bryce Johnson Colorado Springs, CO

Allstate is tremendous, they truly save you money wherever is possible. If drivewise or similar products were required, driving could be a much safer and pleasurable experience.

Buck Nashville, TN

Roger R is a great agent. My family have been with him for years.

Carlisa Wheless Richmond, VA

They respond quickly with claims . Theyre very helpful

Pamela B Fairmount, GA

This Company does what they say, and dont come out of the sky with raised prices. Their Drivewise really saves you money. You can watch yourself earn money back on each driving trip you take. The Morgan S Agency has live agents you get to talk to when you call

walter e crockran North Little Rock, AR

My insurance experience with Allstate has always been awesome. They are always courteous to me and very helpful. I left them after being with them for most of my driving experience and was in a rush to get back because they always return my calls, e-mails and handle my claims extremely fast

Laurie G ,

I love that I can make my payments monthly and they are automatically taken out of my account so I dont have to remember each month. I wish I could do more with my drivewise points in the way of cashing out or applying to my bill.

take7 Sandy, UT

Have had Allstate for more than 10 years. Never had a problem. Except using the app for a car lockout was not helpful. It took forever to contact someone and then they took forever to get to my house. I cancelled and used someone else. I still keep them because they’re hassle free with claims and bills and my prices. The agent contacts me regularly and I always have options to relook at my policy.

Aunt Cathy Bay Saint Louis, MS

We used them for over 20 yrs. We were very satisfied until they stated our son had to be put on our policy when he started driving. We argued he was covered under our work policy, since he was an employee. We left, after for several years. We returned in 2015. Got hit and had no issues getting everything handled for us. We gave them all info and they took the ball from there. Office people where I pay the bill , locally, are great too

Dawn Grand Blanc, MI

Our home, vehicle and motorcycles have been insured by Allstate for about 15 years. Fortunately, we’ve never needed to process a claim but we have shopped prices a few times and found them to be the most economical for the coverage.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

My husband set us up with Allstate, and our representative is amazing. He is so responsive and gets things in the mail to us the day he says he is going to. I love being able to rely on this company because of their awesome people.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

Allstate Auto Insurance took care of me when I accidentally hit another car. They took care of me as well as the driver of the other car. I was very concerned that the other driver was taken care of and the agent told me not to worry, they would take care of everything and they did.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

Allstate Auto Insurance has a great reputation and when I had them for my cars they backed up what they said they were going to do. They took care of my needs and had special options that I could sign up for or not. Easy to use online and they claims process was also easy.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

When I was first married we had Allstate Auto Insurance for our one vehicle, then we added another and I was always happy with their service. The agents were always very helpful and didn't try and sell us extra insurance we didn't need. I felt like they had our best interest in mind, especially being young and barely married.

August Moulton Lehi, UT

I have been an Allstate customer for more than 15 years. My husband and I had to file a claim with them for the first time and the experience was miserable. The new photo app for damages was terrible. Even when all of our quotes came back significantly higher, the adjuster offered only 1/3 the amount. We had to fill out supplement forms and the whole thing was a pain. We kept hearing different things from 2 different adjusters and the repair company did as well. One adjuster approved a new part, the the other tries to come back and say no (after it had been installed). This led to our car being in the shop much longer than anticipated while the situation was sorted.

Keri Christensen Lehi, UT

Allstate is an awesome insurance company. When I was in a car accident they were very easy to work with and made sure that I was well taken care of with a rental car that was waiting for me when I dropped my car of to get repaired.

Garn L. Arnold Alpine, UT

I use All State for my boat and boat trailer insurance. They 've been very good to deal with. I haven't had a need to make a claim but the insurance reps are very responsive. During the Winter they allow me to drop comprehensive and just go with liability while my boat is just sitting.

Leslie West Jordan, UT

Allstate has been awesome! I have used them for my auto insurance for years and have never had any problems. When I got in a car accident, the claims process was simple. Allstate was speed in arranging for my car rental and things went smoothly.

Troy Millett Lindon, UT

I have not used Allstate for several years now, but they were extremely good to work with when I did. I currently have boat insurance with Allstate and had to file a claim last year. It was a rather expensive fix and they took care of it with pretty much no questions asked. Would highly recommend.

Becky Rasmussen American Fork, UT

My experience with All State as a customer was fine except the insurance agents in our area tend to under insure their clients trying offer the lowest rate, which is problematic if you're really in a car accident. However, from time to time All State has offered the most competitive rate even with appropriate coverage amounts. They were professional and helpful when I was a client. From another perspective if their driver is at fault and hits you they fight hard to not payout. We had to hire a lawyer to get compensation in my car accident. My 12 year old daughter sustained 2 herniated disc and 2 bulging discs in her back. They tried to hire a 3rd party doctor to prove that the injuries weren't from the car accident and not affecting her. The 3rd party doctor determined that the car accident was responsible and provided recommendation to the court that they offer the compensation for treatment. My attorney advised me that All State is the hardest insurance company to get paid claims on auto accidents.

Paul Kasprzyk Gilbert, AZ

i have used Russ G with Allstate insurance for over 16 years. He is always available when i call in or email with any questions. they also price compare my policy b4 every renewal to make sure i am paying the lowest prices. i recommend them to everyone.

Talan Nielson Gilbert, AZ

I’ve been with Allstate for over 25 years. My experience has been of fairness ,equality ,and most importantly security. I know that Allstate always will be there for me and my family. Now that’s the confidence and comfort a father of five needs.

Alex Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

We've had a very positive experience with Allstate. We have a comptetive price for our car insurance. Their agents are accommodating and answered all of our questions and we have never felt pressured to include additional products or services that we didn't need.

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

I really enjoyed Allstate Insurance. When I first got married I had Allstate they took such good care of my family. Reminding me when my bill was due help me when my car got hit they were honest loyal they had our back. I recommended Allstate to all my friend's.

K.M. P. Charlotte, NC

We receive great service & the best bundle for auto & home insurance

Kelly Stanley Herriman, UT

I’ve used Allstate as long as I can remember and I think it’s overpriced for the coverage they offer

tammy k Helena, AL

Hands down the BEST insurance company out there! Prices are GREAT and customer support even better.

Liza Sotchenko Parkville, MD

Rates seemed good until you actually add in coverage. They have the milewise program but after reading it seems like a total rip off because you end up getting charged more in the long run whether you drive or not.

Jim Small Concord, NC

My agent helped me navigate all my insurance needs to find new the best possible deal that fit my life.

Patriot Bren Houston, TX

Love this company! I've used USAA and TX Farm Bureau but they cost more. Filing a claim was quick and easy!

Carrie Prince George, VA

I was in an accident with a driver who was insured with Allstate and it has been almost five years later and Allstate still has not paid me for the accident and I was hit from behind while sitting at a red light. They tried to offer me less for my injuries than they paid to get my car fixed.