Best Company Guarantee Allstate Auto Insurance Logo

Allstate Auto Insurance

8.2

Melanie E Draper, UT

Agents were/are knowledgeable and courteous. Unfortunately, their insurance adjusters attempted to weasel the least expensive means of fixing my car. Additionally, their costs are exceptionally high, relative to other agencies.

Tracy Salt Lake City, UT

I have been with Allstate now for 10 years. They have helped me with my condo an 2 different cars. They are always so helpful and got me the coverage I needed with discounts.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

I have used Allstate for all of my insurance needs for years. When I was involved in an accident, even though it was not my fault, Allstate took care of everything and coordinated with the other driver’s insurance company.

Buck Nashville, TN

Roger R is a great agent. My family have been with him for years.

tammy k Helena, AL

Hands down the BEST insurance company out there! Prices are GREAT and customer support even better.

Jim Small Concord, NC

My agent helped me navigate all my insurance needs to find new the best possible deal that fit my life.

Patriot Bren Houston, TX

Love this company! I've used USAA and TX Farm Bureau but they cost more. Filing a claim was quick and easy!

Carrie Prince George, VA

I was in an accident with a driver who was insured with Allstate and it has been almost five years later and Allstate still has not paid me for the accident and I was hit from behind while sitting at a red light. They tried to offer me less for my injuries than they paid to get my car fixed.

Liquid_Robot TE Florence, SC

I’ve had and will always have Allstate for all my home, car and life insurance coverage. THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!

Marv1959 Oxford, PA

I was rear ended buy a party who was insured and admitted responsibility. They made me photograph the damage prior to opening the claim in spite of my telling them that I am disabled. They sent me a check based on an estimate based on those photos minus my deductible.

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

Allstate is very fast with their replies. I love my agent Lance, and we’ve bundled multiple policies with them. Plus they give us the lowest rate!

IRIS LOPEZ Houston, TX

Claims get resolved in a timely manner,representatives always have been able to answer my questions and resolve any concerns!

kevin tucker

Not reliable, after 3 years of marriage to my new wife they NEVER could get it together enough to get her name right after repeated request verbally and in writing. Unprofessional, not honest, when I had complaints about our agent the number I was given by that agent to their "corporate office" and what I could find online sent me back to my agents office that I had a complaint about, very shady they police themselves. We moved on to another Insurer and now getting much better service, better coverage at a lower premium rate.

Jynnifer

When i was in an accident they failed to provide me with any information or updates on my claim. I had to do all the leg work myself plus call them pretty much everyday for 3 1/2 months just to make sure they knew what was going on, info that they should have been letting me know not the other way around.

Beverly Beardmore

mostly great service if you have a flat or your auto won;t start they send help, I have no wrecks so have nothing adverse to say.

Emily

I have been unfortunate enough to experience car accidents with them. Their "discounts" make up more than 60% of your monthly payments. Due to an accident I have been fighting for my innocence. They haven't backed me and doubled my monthly payment. I have no accidents nor tickets on my record. I went in front of a judge about the responsibility of the accident and he found me not at fault. Allstate won't investigate anymore nor back me up on my claims.

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

They have the cheapest rates in my area by a long shot. The phone apps work great and they have been super helpful with both of my policies.

L Cody Morongo Valley, CA

Have been with Allstate for many many years. Their prices are not as good as some but we have our same agent for many years . He is great and customer service is very good

I P ,

I called to get a quote and everyone was so helpful and informative! It only took about an hour and I had better coverage and was paying 100 less!!!

Jun Chen Rockville, MD

We have car insurance from Allstate Auto Insurance. It has very good customer service. When we have a car accident, we call Allstate, it gave us a help right away.

Christi Gilbert Gettysburg, PA

I lost my car in a house fire. Allstate was able to get me a rental car to get to work while we searched and found a new replacement.

Prius542 ,

Helped me on my most recent claim. I had hit a pothole in the road and had major damage and everything was repaired quickly

Marvet Anderson ,

As a policy holder with Allstate for 5 years I've had exceptional service. The all Chino Aslop Allstate reps are very courteous and professional.

Jimmer4three Provo, UT

After someone crashed into me while I was at a stop sign, my car was totaled. It took Allstate a month to decide whether it was totaled or not, and they did not communicate with me much throughout the process. I’m now looking to get different car insurance.

Freddy V Eagle Mountain, UT

I love Allstate and the app they have! The app is so simple to use! Every time I have a question I call customer service and they always help me out.

Mindy Baumann Logan, UT

We have been with Allstate for 20 years for both home and auto insurance. They have been great for when auto accidents have happened, and we trust every agent we work with.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

Allstate was the very first insurance company I ever used when I got my driver's license and they have always taken very good care of me! I haven't had an accident and I love that I get a discount for my record.

Jolene Pleasant Grove, UT

We used Allstate for many years. I appreciate how kind and helpful the agents are. They helped us through each step of our claim. I also love the accident forgiveness option too.

NikhilW Alpharetta, GA

Haven't filed a claim and I mostly work out of home but still saw premiums go up. The agent (dean b) seems out of touch with reality and competition. It takes 15 mins to switch...

Nicole Richman Pearland, TX

I've gotten multiple quotes from Allstate for homeowners, car, and life insurance. They aren't the cheapest, but as a big name company, their customer service is probably better.

Bret Norton Thatcher, AZ

Great company. Great customer service. Have been treated very well. The few times we needed to make a claim we were treated professionally and the claims were handled quickly and fairly. Very impressed.

April Jones Tremonton, UT

They were so easy to work with for our accident insurance. And the check was written, mailed and received (both times) I’m under a week of submitting the claim!

Jennifer Wilson Pleasant Grove, UT

We had two accidents that were not our fault. Allstate was so great to work with in getting our vehicles fixed and the payments taken care of. Very happy!

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

Great insurance plans for auto and home. Customizable to fit any budget. Accident forgiveness plans make having Any type of driver in the plan a cinch.

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

Our experience with Allstate has been good. They have been quick to help and easy to contact. We have been concerned as of late of the constant increase in price despite our good driving records.

Cim Carver Cheyenne, WY

We have been All State customers for over 20 years. We feel that we’ve been treated well and our agent has been good to work with. Of course, we’ve never filed a claim so we’ve made them a lot of money.

Katie Carver Cheyenne, WY

We recently filed a claim with Allstate and they were very helpful. The adjustor came out within a couple days and we were able to resolve things quickly.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Got a quote from here and it was going to be double what I am paying now. Customer service was very helpful with going through all the options I needed and didn’t need. They do have liability coverage and full coverage available. They just were not able to compare rates that I currently am paying. I will not be choosing this company I to switch to.

Ryan R Warrendale, PA

I have Allstate for Auto & Renter and the prices and services has been great. Needed something changed on my Auto. Called and the switched it right away.

Brittany Stewart Oakley, UT

Always have had a great experience. I went from Geico to Allstate very easily, and the employees were very helpful during the transition. The rates are low, and they have a great program for payment.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

I like that they have bundles where you can get auto, homeowners, and personal umbrella insurance at the same place. They are good at explaining things and answering my questions.

Olivia LeBaron Delta, UT

I like Allstate a lot. I’ve used them for years. They have good rates, excellent cutomer service and they take care of me; they don’t try to get out of paying for claims.

Dean Ogden, UT

We were never to happy with our Allstate policy before we ended up cancelling it. It was very expensive and we had quite a hassle when it came to a minor fender bender. Customer service and the agents are great. It didn't however offset the cost and headache.

S Suguturaga Orem, UT

I have dealt with a local agent for years and he as been very professional and easy to work with. Sometimes the premium may not be as competitive but the rapport with a good agent is hard to replace.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been with Allstate for over 15 years now. Luckily I have not been in an accident and have not had to submit a claim. I do love their online bill pay and reminder system. It makes paying our bills easy.

Cayla robinson Sandy, UT

Allstate has helped me through the worst car accidents and they were affordable! I love the service and the staff there! They are very helpful when it comes to money and saving it ! Recommend !

Shawn American Fork, UT

Farmers insurance is easy to work with had a great experience working with her agents when there was an accident and had to make a claim they paid out quickly and very fairly.

Melanie Curtis Pleasant Grove, UT

We had Allstate for our car insurance for many years, including the worst car accident of our married life. Our little Hyundai Excel ended up getting totaled, and I had to go through a lot of physical therapy. Allstate did fine, eventually we left them because we found lower premiums with Progressive.

Dylan Curtis Pleasant Grove, UT

Had AllState for years, they were our provider when we had our most serious car accident. We enjoyed their service, until we got a rate quote that was much lower from Progressive.

Tyra Crockett American Fork, UT

I have been an Allstate customer for over 20 years. They handle my home and auto insurance. They have been very easy to work with during moves across states and the rates and service are always top notch.