Allstate Auto Insurance Logo

Allstate Auto Insurance

8.9

Debra Sims Chicago, IL

I loved all state auto insurance in the beginning the 1st few years but at the end I had an agent that was very sarcastic and basically just mean so I dropped them

Cherie valence Westwego, LA

They are priced very well. They are quick to get you paid In the event of an accident

Holly Neff Moorefield, WV

Was with Allstate for 20 years no accidents or tickets but they continued to raise my rates for no good reason. Would not recommend.

L Cody Morongo Valley, CA

Have been with Allstate for many many years. Their prices are not as good as some but we have our same agent for many years . He is great and customer service is very good

I P ,

I called to get a quote and everyone was so helpful and informative! It only took about an hour and I had better coverage and was paying 100 less!!!

Jun Chen Rockville, MD

We have car insurance from Allstate Auto Insurance. It has very good customer service. When we have a car accident, we call Allstate, it gave us a help right away.

Christi Gilbert Gettysburg, PA

I lost my car in a house fire. Allstate was able to get me a rental car to get to work while we searched and found a new replacement.

Prius542 ,

Helped me on my most recent claim. I had hit a pothole in the road and had major damage and everything was repaired quickly

Marvet Anderson ,

As a policy holder with Allstate for 5 years I've had exceptional service. The all Chino Aslop Allstate reps are very courteous and professional.

Jimmer4three Provo, UT

After someone crashed into me while I was at a stop sign, my car was totaled. It took Allstate a month to decide whether it was totaled or not, and they did not communicate with me much throughout the process. I’m now looking to get different car insurance.

Freddy V Eagle Mountain, UT

I love Allstate and the app they have! The app is so simple to use! Every time I have a question I call customer service and they always help me out.

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

I like Allstate for the prices. Our agent was not the best though, but there was never a ton of questions we had, so we just dealt with it. Overall not bad at all

Del Bellevue, NE

Hard to deal with after an accident. The individual we felt with was nothing but attitude and didn't care about anything but getting the claim of her desk as cheaply a possible. The vehicle has been in the shop for almost monthly since being repaired from a front end collision and bent frame.

afayman

Very helpful in setting up new account and with settling intermittent claims. Great customer service -- always available to answer questions and address concerns.

Odao Ogbonmwan Mableton, GA

The Allstate claims adjuster that I spoke with a couple weeks ago about an accident that I had involving one of THEIR drivers was SO rude and unprofessional with my mother and me. I couldn’t believe it! She kept making excuses for not answering my claims adjuster’s voicemails because she was on vacation! It didn’t make any sense. They claimed that they had to do an investigation to determine whether or not their driver was truly at fault even though she really was! The police report clearly put her at fault for jumping in front of me by making a sudden left turn from her house in the middle of the road causing me to crash onto the shoulder into a bunch of concrete blocks. This seriously damaged my car and I needed them to determine that she was at fault and responsible for paying my auto repair costs. Instead they took forever to do this, prolonging my ability to get into a rental car so we just had to file with my own insurance. I’d give them zero stars if I could, they’re absolutely useless.

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

We had been with Allstate many years when we had 2 accidents. They were so helpful and quick to help us deal with both accidents. It made hard situations not so hard.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

We have had Allstate insurance for 15+ years. They have been great to work with and whenever we have had car problems or purchases were quick to help us out. Great value for the money.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

The agency is great . We love the discounts for multiple cars and home ins combined. The app is great in keeping our kids aware and driving safely so we can geta discount. Our agent has been ok we've had better.

Barbara repko Land O' Lakes, FL

I like they r cheaper than the other companies. I don't like that if u get in a minor accident u may get get dinged by Allstate even if it isn't your fault. I also don't like that if another person drives my car they r not covered. I also didn't appreciate them switching my agents without telling me

Mike Okemah, OK

Absolutely terrible highly unethical borderline illegal practices you will most certainly NOT be in good hands with Allstate! I was forced into making a decision that I protested from the beginning and the damage was well over 75% of the cars value and they forced the mechanic to make the repairs not till the parts were ordered (at AllStates request not mine) did I sign the check because at the point I absolutely had no choice in the matter! I expressed my concern numerous times but they ignored me due to the fact it was uninsured motorist claim is all that I can figure...this wasn’t even my fault!! I buy insurance so when bad stuff happens I’m covered and this was not the case here!! Worst experience I’ve ever had

John Dean Tucker

I believe that they've gone above and beyond when I've had issues. Example: I received a lawsuit due to an accident my son had. They handled everything!

Daryn

They are expensive. My rates keep going up even though I have been accident and claim free for 20 years or more. I have multiple policies (home and auto) and have for over 25 years yet, I still feel like my rates go up...why should they, when I haven't made a claim in over 20 years.

David Lackey

premium escalates up and down every 6 months, using drivewise connection. They are not in the drivers seat that I am so how do they possibly know why or when you have to brake hard

Joyce Davis

LOW RATE & FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGABLE AGENTS ... GREAT HOME INSURANCE OPTIONS ALSO....MY AUTO INSURANCE WAS VERY LOW 3 YEARS AGO...BUT HAS WENT UP $20 DOLLARS DUE TO STATE OF MICHIGAN

Sandra Dubas Salt Lake City, UT

Allstate was good while we were using it, but we found a cheaper insurance. We liked their customer service and the coverage packages they offered, however their prices are a little high.

Barrygraham Folsom, CA

Allstate - I had to file a claim as someone hit my parked car. Allstate approved the claim and sent me to their preferred repair shop. The repairs were great.... However, after telling me they issued payment to my account electronically the money never showed up. My car was repaired and If I wanted it is have to pay out of my own pocket. I paid thousands of dollars to the shop and Allstate didn't care! I spent a total of 6 hours on the phone with claims and made at least 20 phone calls to their office and my agent. No one was any help and I had to explain every time I called. I was hung up on and treated like I was trying to cheat them out of money. They acknowledged that they could see the money was never sent to my account but since they did not know where they had sent it then I had to wait till they resolved. I have had Allstate for years and never once late for a payment. After threatening to take them to court they finally cut me a check. I will be shopping for a new insurance company immediately.

Mindy Baumann Logan, UT

We have been with Allstate for 20 years for both home and auto insurance. They have been great for when auto accidents have happened, and we trust every agent we work with.

DealStar Salt Lake City, UT

I had a GREAT experience with Allstate Auto Insurance and only left them when I moved out of state and connected with a family member's insurance agent. No complaints at all about Allstate!

AD Milford, IN

This year Allstate really impressed me with coming through on price promises. Excellent customer service. They have definitely secured my business and I highly recommend them to others.

turner2001 Santa Clara, CA

Several years I had Allstate Insurance Co. for my vehicle. I had a great insurance agent, and I would give him 5 Stars. The reason I rated Allstate 4 Stars here is because their premiums can often be beat. On the other hand, Allstate is a large and reputable company that pays customers' claims. Overall, you won't go wrong with Allstate.

Morgan Sweat Montgomery, AL

I really loved the rate I got on my insurance, it was the lowest in the state. And after having them for a year my rates dropped for safe driving. So the policy itself is great. But when an issue came up on the insurances side they threw me under the bus. The staff was extremely rude to my loan officer, the bank branch manager and myself. We were all very shocked at the experience. It my rates weren't so low, I would've dropped then in that moment.

Kimi Bayles Eagle Mountain, UT

Allstate has reasonable rates. My agent is always available when I need assistance. When I had my car accident she was very on top of everything that needed to be done and kept me well informed.

Nathalie Lakeland, FL

I have never had any problems contacting customer support whenever I had a question about my insurance. It was easy to add on renters insurance as well and it gave my a discount to my auto insurance.

Kimsreview Atlanta, GA

Loved my old Allstate agent. I changed because they were more expense than others but the service was always very good. It is all about the agent - if you have a good one it is worth it.

Scott C. Lehi, UT

I was an Allstate customer for several years for both home and auto and felt like I was treated fairly and well taken care of, which was in part, due to the quality of agent that we had, but also in part due to the company's policies and customer service.

JD Dunklee Norcross, GA

Allstate Auto Insurance is very reliable for anything with car related. I’ve been using Allstate for a few years now, and I will never look back. Their reliability and customer service is top notch

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

We have had Allstate Auto Insurance for 15+ years. We have appreciated the customer service and assistance we have had over the time. We have not appreciated the constant increases in our rates despite our great driving record.

Dwhoush Slidell, LA

All of the Allstate agents I have ever met have always been very knowledgeable about the products they were offering to their customers. I like the fact they have local agents that are there to help you.

CarenM Saratoga Springs, UT

I have had Allstate for over 20 years and have been mostly satisfied. Their prices do seem higher than some other insurance companies, but I guess you get what you pay for. Why do I not change insurance you ask, well it's a hassle and I know what I am getting with Allstate. I have had my claims processed timely and paid well.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

Had Allstate auto insurance for a while and they did a great job. The coverage and customer service were great but with the prices going up each year for us when there were no tickets or accidents we had to move on.

Alan Olmedo Lubbock, TX

Been with Allstate for a little while now and have no complaints. Had a little accident in a parking lot and they were fast to get all the details from both parties and make a decision on fault and coverage.

kylie bodell Los Angeles, CA

Great insurance company! We have been insured for 8+ years and love the quality of service that Allstate provides for us. Our agent is great about checking in with us and answers any questions that we have.

Maria Dolet Gaithersburg, MD

I have been with Allstate for about 25 years they’re like any other insurance company I don’t think that the amount of money I paid is worth it they are very good at taking care of your car when I accident does happen I feel as though all insurance companies are a rip off anyway

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I really like Allstate. They have good customer service and competitive Homeowners and Auto premiums, and if you bundle the 2 policies they offer a multi policy discount. You know you are in good hands at Allstate.

Jen Paris Concord, CA

We have had a good experience having Allstate as our insurance carrier, the office we work through is really great to work with, and always quick to handle issues or questions we have.

April American Fork, UT

Allstate is trustworthy. They do keep my money safe, just like they promised! Very easy to work with and ask questions when I need! I don't wreck my cars, so my insurance is low

Becky Livingston, TX

We've had Allstate for probably 40 plus years. I've always liked having a "local" agent. We've always been pleased with the rates and coverage. Of course if you have a wreck it does effect your rates.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had Allstate Auto Insurance and it had everything I needed in an insurance. They did not have a local presence, but were easy to access on the phone or online. They had great claim service and were quick with the information I needed at all times.

Jacob Shaner

Allstate had very competitive rates when I was looking for a quote. An agent called me and did a very good job of reducing my quote rate due to information they were able to collect from my over the phone. I definitely recommend talking to an agent over the phone after submitting an online quote if you are going to All State.

Jessica Bjorling Eldridge, IA

We have loved Allstate. It was simple and easy to get set up and was also the least expensive quote we received! Their customer service is awesome and we can earn money back with safe driving.