Sunpro Solar provides affordable solar energy and battery storage solutions to homeowners nationwide. Optimal savings and energy independence are at the core of Sunpro’s solar solutions for homeowners. The solar company was named the fifth largest residential solar installer in the U.S. by Solar Power World magazine in July 2020. An Inc. 500 company, Sunpro Solar continues to expand as the demand for home solar in the United States increases. Sunpro Solar has headquarters in Louisiana and currently operates in 16 states.

The Good

• Professional Installation
  • High Quality Solar Equipment
  • Industry-Leading Warranties
  • Professional Roofing
  • Award Recognition

Professional Installation

Sunpro Solar will send a Solar Energy Specialist to your home to evaluate your energy needs and answer any questions you have about solar power. A Sunpro Specialist will also be able to tell you about any incentive programs in your area to increase the affordability of making the switch to solar. The entire installation process is handled by Sunpro so you won’t have to worry about dealing with subcontractors or outside parties.

High Quality Solar Equipment

Sunpro implements top-performing technology behind its solar panels and home solar installations. By using only the best brands in solar technology and hiring and training locals for renewable energy jobs, Sunpro is able to provide residents with affordable solar energy systems, battery backup and energy efficiency upgrades:

Enphase Solar Inverters

Sunpro only uses Enphase microinverters because they carry some of the highest warranties in the industry (25 years), undergo rigorous testing, and have the same lifespan as top solar panels. Research also shows that Enphase microinverters produce more energy than other technologies, which means more savings for Sunpro Solar customers over the lifespan of their solar PV system.

Tesla Powerwall

The Tesla Powerwall is widely considered an industry leader in solar backup battery technology. As a Tesla Partner, Sunpro installs the Tesla Powerwall 2, which comes with a 10-year warranty, detects grid outages in just a fraction of a second, and brings power back to your home 100x faster than traditional generators.

LG Solar Panels

LG is a leading provider of high-efficiency solar modules to the U.S. commercial and residential markets.  Sunpro Solar only offers homeowners the industry’s top LG solar products. LG solar panels come with a 25-year performance and labor warranty.

Industry-Leading Warranties

Whether through the manufacturer or through its own priorprietary policies, Sunpro offers some of the best warranties in the solar industry. The company only uses products and technologies that have the strongest warranties and guarantees, resulting in systems that are designed to last for decades. In addition to its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, Sunpro Solar offers the following benefits with every installation:

• 25-Year Labor Warranty
  • 25-Year Production Guarantee
  • 25-Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
  • 25-Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
  • Free Home Energy Audit

Professional Roofing

Sunpro Solar employs an in-house roofing company to address any concerns regarding roof damage, a unique value proposition in the solar industry. Sunpro Solar’s roofing company, Buildpro, installs quality, affordable roofing and works to ensure that every step of installation protects the roof on which the solar panels are placed.

With the help of Buildpro, Sunpro Solar further protects customers' warranty and against damage. The companies use only trusted and high-performing shingle brands such as Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and IKO. A solar company with roofing experience like Sunpro can address all of the issues above whereas a solar company without roofing experience could mean more risk of damage to your roof.

Award Recognition

The solar industry and business circles alike have identified Sunpro Solar as a major player in the industry:

• In August of 2020, Sunpro Solar was ranked by Inc. Magazine number 372 on its annual Inc. 5000 list (the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies).
  • Sunpro Solar was named the fifth largest residential solar install in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in July of 2020.
  • Sunpro Solar has been named to the annual Vet100 list which acknowledges the nation’s fastest growing veteran-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs

Sunpro gives customers the option to purchase a solar energy system outright or finance with a loan. However, the company does not offer solar leases or power purchase agreements.

The Bottom Line

If you live within the area that Sunpro services, we suggest you check out this solar company. The company’s installations are backed by industry-leading warranties and product partners who manufacture only the highest quality solar panels, microinverters, solar batteries and software in their respective categories. With business publications and industry experts recognizing the company’s rapid growth, Sunpro Solar continues to demonstrate its commitment to customer service as it expands. However, when it comes to financing, the only options are to buy or loan. Sunpro does not offer solar leases or PPAs.

Call our recommended rep over at SunPro below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Jeremy Thompson

February 6th, 2021 Lithonia, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have the best products, price, warranty, customer service... Total no brainier after taking to several big companies and a few of the smaller ones. Totally happy with them!

Feb 08, 2021

Hi Jeremy, Thanks for the great review! The whole Sunpro team works very hard to offer the top products and pair it with the best customer experience in the industry. I am very glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dale

January 25th, 2021 Loganville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have absolutely no problems with my installation and I save so much money every month

Jan 29, 2021

Hi Dale, Thanks for the 5 star feedback! Glad to see you are saving good money by using the sun to power your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Danorris07

February 27th, 2021 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I appreciate that they provide great customer service.

Kerrie Fountain

February 27th, 2021 Missouri City, TX

Jordan A. has been great to work with. He’s answered all of our questions and jumped through hoops to give us all of the options we wanted to look at. We just signed but very happy with our experience so far. Will update when our system is up and running.

Steve Randall

February 24th, 2021 Oklahoma City, OK

Well, off to a bad start. I've filled out the online form two times with no contact. The number online DOESNT WORK. Concerning. I just don't understand businesses these days, especially one like this, in such a competitive market.

Feb 25, 2021

Hi Steve, I just sent you a private message. I want to work with you and help get this resolved immediately. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I am confident we can get this turned around for you very quickly and that you will be very impressed with your Sunpro experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Stewart Watts

February 17th, 2021 Saint Charles, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional throughout the entire process from sales to installation.

Feb 22, 2021

Hello Stewart, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Judy Davis

February 17th, 2021 Elgin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The panels are made here in USA-Alabama. The warranty is MUCH better than the ones we had before. Employees are so nice, helpful, and respectful. I have recommended SunPro to my friends.

Feb 22, 2021

Hello Judy, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lester Close

February 17th, 2021 Maurice, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have a very professional and informative workforce.

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Lester, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

JESSICA CORLEY-RIEVES

February 17th, 2021 Teague, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

easy communication with most departments

Feb 22, 2021

Hello Jessica, Thank you for the great review. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carolyn R. Church

February 17th, 2021 Lexington, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Having trouble with app. Can’t get into My thermostats control .

Feb 22, 2021

Hello Carolyn, I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the app. Please send me an email explaining the situation and either myself or one of my team mates will reach out to further assist you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Laurie

February 17th, 2021 Del Rio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Professional at all levels, quality work and product

Feb 22, 2021

Hello Laurie, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul Dunagan

February 17th, 2021 Marathon, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Slow in installation of system from sales to project completion 5 months

Feb 22, 2021

Hello Paul, I am sorry to hear the installation took longer than expected to complete! Now that your project is wrapped up, we are hopeful that the savings and results will make it all worth it. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything we can do to help with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jim Spires

February 17th, 2021 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The personality and honesty of our salesman is 100 percent the reason we chose SunPro. He did everything he promised and has continued to work with us after the sale. Jason was our salesman.

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Jim, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Fernando L Matias

February 17th, 2021 Liberty Hill, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Salesmen was not pushy and the whole process was smooth from start to finish. Everyone was very professional and I was kept informed throughout.

Feb 22, 2021

Hello Fernando, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Laura Potts

February 17th, 2021 Mena, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The team answers all our questions and are super friendly. There is no stupid questions with them!

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Laura, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Edwin Nemoto

February 17th, 2021 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

3 quick and friendly service in sales and set up.

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Edwin, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Lynn Giles

February 17th, 2021 Texarkana, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did the job when they said they would and for the price that was quoted.

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Michael, Thank you for the great review. If there is anything I can do to help turn this in to a 5 star experience, please do not hesitate to let me know what I can do. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juan Luna

February 17th, 2021 La Joya, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

4 customer service, very attentive to customers concerns

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Juan, Thank you for the great review! I am glad to hear you are happy with your Sunpro experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Luis

February 17th, 2021 Rosharon, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great services and 3 products, 3 customer service too

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Luis, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paula Moore

February 17th, 2021 Glenpool, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Each step of the decision to buy, the installation, support & results are highly professional.

Feb 22, 2021

Hello Paula, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

james wallace

February 17th, 2021 Hot Springs National Park, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The electric bill has decreased with the short winter daylight sun exposer. It is really to soon to fully evaluate the system.

Feb 22, 2021

Hello James, As the days get longer and longer, you will really see your production pick up. We are almost to those "solar harvest" months! Thanks for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Roselyn Bomhack

February 17th, 2021 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are very pleased with the professional sales and installation.

Feb 22, 2021

Hello Roselyn, I am glad to hear you are pleased with the sales consultation as well as our installation. The Sunpro team believes in our product and we work hard to always leave our customers homes in better shape than we found them. Thank you for giving us your business. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David

February 17th, 2021 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast, cordial service. Installation technicians did great job and explained engineering and components in an easily understandable way.

Feb 22, 2021

Hello David, I am glad to hear that you are pleased with your experience. It sounds like we did a good job of setting expectations with you and then delivered on our commitment. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian Berry

February 17th, 2021 Crawfordville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Installers were great as well as my local rep who sold me my system (Jay)

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Brian, Thanks for the perfect review. I will pass this on and make sure Jay gets a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ray

February 17th, 2021 Dunnellon, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Professional and courteous very understanding

Feb 22, 2021

Hello Ray, Thanks for the 5 star review and for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alix Saint Joy

February 17th, 2021 Katy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Vey satisfied with their work, everything SunPro said about their system is true and we are experiencing all as we speak

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Alix, Thank you for the great review! I am very glad to hear you have enjoyed your Sunpro experience and that we have been able to deliver on our promises! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brenda

February 17th, 2021 Clearwater, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great installation friendly service friendly customer service

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Brenda, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Geoff Bell

February 17th, 2021 Midland, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

great salesman , great quality, only complaint is timeliness on install. Work crew was awesome, just scheduled time was missed

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Geoff, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! Sorry to hear we missed your scheduled appointment but I am glad to hear we were able to make it up with the install. I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jean Norman

February 17th, 2021 Pensacola, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The presentations, explanations and customer support has been 5. Every question I have has been answered promptly and patiently.

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Jean, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Derrick Bunch

February 17th, 2021 Harker Heights, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The work, their professionalisms and there attitudes.

Feb 22, 2021

Hello Derrick, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see that you are pleased with your purchase. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nancy Redfern-Vance

February 17th, 2021 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were courteous, efficient and explained everything thoroughly.

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Nancy, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

HENRY C HAEGER

February 17th, 2021 Carrollton, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

High Quality system and skilled installers

Feb 22, 2021

Hello Henry, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bryan Manning Kendall

February 17th, 2021 Hutchins, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Honest. 5 engineering. Superb installation.

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Bryan, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your installation and that we delivered on the quality you should expect! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael

February 17th, 2021 Crawfordville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recommend SunPro because of their quality, warranty, products, and customer service. Everyone at SunPro is extremely friendly and it shows and there is no other solar company that can do what they provide.

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Michael, Thank you for the awesome review! I am very confident that you will be very pleased with your decision for the many years to come. Please do not hesitate to reach out you myself or any of the Sunpro team if any questions or concerns come up. We are here and happy to help you out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sharon Rich

February 16th, 2021 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything went pretty smoothly to transition. We were notified when we had things to sign, and we got turned on before we thought we would.

Feb 16, 2021

Hello Sharon, Thank you for leaving us a review. I am glad to hear that things went smoothly and that we were able to wrap up the project ahead of schedule. Thank you for your review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Young

February 16th, 2021 Hernando, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Adaptable with scheduling and well versed in solar energy production.

Feb 16, 2021

Hi Robert, I am glad to hear we were flexible with scheduling and were able to find a time that worked well with your schedule. Thank you so much for choosing Sunpro for your solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Dees

February 16th, 2021 Geronimo, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was promised payments for out of pocket expenses and a promotion and the company has yet to live up to its agreement.

Feb 16, 2021

Hello David, I am sorry to hear that the payment has yet to arrive! I have our team looking into this for you right away and expect to get an update to you very soon. Sorry for the delay. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Delores Rich

February 16th, 2021 The Colony, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The representative told us what to expect each step of the way and so far it has happened just as he said it would. The installers arrive and did an seasoned job all while taking into account we have animals. The would give use time to let sour fur babies out when we needed to. Sun Pro took care of everything! Scheduling , permits and everting in between.

Feb 16, 2021

Hi Delores, I am very glad to hear that we delivered on the promises we made to you and set clear expectations as to what the project would look like. Thank you for leaving this feedback. I know you had options when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Francis Stegemeier

February 16th, 2021 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SunPro was very professional, courteous and they were on time for every appointment and work they needed to complete.

Feb 16, 2021

Hi Francis, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am glad to hear that you are pleased with your project so far. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here and prepared to assist you if any questions ever come up. Please don't hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jon

February 16th, 2021 Cabot, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Because they done a fine, my first Electic bill was a CREDIT OF $283.00, can’t ask for better, we are very happy!

Feb 16, 2021

Hello Jon, You can't beat that! Talk about a huge credit. Thank you so much for the review and for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rebecca Ortiz

February 16th, 2021 Orange Grove, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They a great product installed by professional and polite installers.

Feb 16, 2021

Hello Rebecca, It sounds like you are very happy with your experience and that makes me happy too! Thank you for leaving the review. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Don't hesitate to give us a ring or email. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Fischer

February 16th, 2021 Montgomery City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Company has been great from start to finish employees are great

Feb 16, 2021

Hi John, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here and happy to help if you ever need us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Justin Klein

February 16th, 2021 Moberly, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have been very helpful and easy to work with

Feb 16, 2021

Hi Justin, Thanks for the review. I am glad to hear we have made things easy for you. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Charles Williams

February 16th, 2021 Sandia, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everybody I met treated my wife and I with respect and they were very efficient and experienced at their jobs.

Feb 16, 2021

Hello Charles, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan Raines

February 16th, 2021 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good communication and great customer service.

Feb 16, 2021

Hi Jan, Thank you for the perfect review. I am very glad that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro and am thankful for your business! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything we can do to assist with your solar project. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Deniece k Leistner

February 16th, 2021 Burkburnett, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service and work. Fast effiecient work. They are available anytime for qustions and always very helpful.

Feb 16, 2021

Hi Deniece, Thank you for the perfect review! I am so thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juan Ignacio Elias

February 16th, 2021 Katy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fulfilled all aspects of the business proposal and are always available to answer any questions

Feb 16, 2021

Hi Juan, Thank you for the perfect review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Kyger

February 16th, 2021 Cibolo, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tom M is a great asset to your team!

Feb 16, 2021

Hello Robert, Thank you for leaving a great review about your experience with Tom. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team to ensure he gets the credit he deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

michele oswald

February 16th, 2021 Dunnellon, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SunPro had a few hiccups however, they delivered! We hope to get started with their incentive program which, sounds darn convenient.

Feb 16, 2021

Hi Michele, Thank you for the feedback! I am sorry to hear there were a few hiccups, but I am very glad to hear that we were able to make corrections when we needed to. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if you ever need any additional assistance with your system. We are here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

James Boettchet

February 16th, 2021 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did everything they said so far that th hey would do.

Feb 16, 2021

Hi James, Thanks for the 5 star review. I am very glad you are happy with your project! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]