Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Elaine St Louis, MO

Absolutely Credible... Got us out of the nightmare TIMESHARE super fast. They keep in contact with you so you have that feeling of knowing that they care for your situation and will do what it takes to get you out.

Amanda Dahlonega, GA

They have been nothing short of AMAZING!!!! The process has been so smooth! Everyone I have worked with there has been so helpful!! Would highly recommend them without a doubt!!

Patty Robbins Jacksonville, FL

We had a great experience with Wesley Financial Group! Their instructions were very easy to follow and everyone, especially Priscilla K. She was always quick to respond to our questions and walked us through the process.

Tammie Washington Atlanta, GA

We started with great skepticism, but ended up with our desired result in less than 3 months. It felt good knowing that we had the support and guidance of people who were willing to go the distance.

Jerry Mangum Rolesville, NC

I signed an agreement with WFG and were told it could take up to two years to get out of my timeshare. However, I were out of my timeshare in six months no more headaches dealing with my timeshare- GOD Bless..

Joyce Dixon Livonia, MI

Ariel and the entire Wesley Financial Group Team were amazing! I had over $170,000 in a Wyndham promissory note plus additional debt and they got me out of all of it! If there were 6 stars, I would give them even more!

Murial Taylor Chino, CA

Priscilla was very helpful. Our experience because of her direction went well. Thank you from Chuck on to Priscilla.

Alex Foster Lenoir City, TN

Very professional plus helpful. They did what we needed, which was get us out from under Capital vacations timeshare.

Daniel marron Pompano Beach, FL

The company was very up front told me how everything would work good communication during the process

Sonja Rodden Norcross, GA

Amazing group that has given us our freedom back. Extremely professional and timely results I’m getting less cancel for my fraudulent

H Philip Shaw ,

Everyone was professional in dealing with us. Our contact Andie is a great asset to Wesley Financial . She was with us every step of the way

Carol Fechter Tempe, AZ

I was so fortunate to have as my contact, Meredith E. Her communication with me kept me calm and moving forward. You’re lucky she’s on your team!

Sherry Walker Houston, MS

Wesley financial group is a excellent team of people who took our matter into their hands and did a marvelous job of handling out dispute with sapphire.

Mark M. Urbana, OH

Very Easy process to understand and follow. Simply trust & follow their advice ad your Time Share nightmare will soon be resolved with the help of Wesley Financial.

MChavers Manchester, CT

Wesley guided me through a very challenging process in a step -by-step manner by providing unlimited support including professionalism, courtesy, patience, and motivation.

RJ Auter Ponchatoula, LA

WFG has been instrumental in eliminating future debt that I would have incurred due to rising fees never disclosed. Their guidance has been priceless.

Tania V Gardea Bakersfield, CA

WFG helped us through the long excruciating process of exiting our timeshare. We will forever be grateful! They have great staff who communicate often and get the job done!

Yjuania Jenkins , GA

They were very friendly, they listen to me and my husband about our experince with timeshare They were in contact with us every step of the way no question was too dumb.

Miguel Pintado Miami, FL

Fast and Professional, every day side by side emails confirming step by step, email them and they have a respond as fast as possible no complaints with this company at all.

Josie Old Saybrook, CT

From the moment I searched them out, I have been pleased with their professionalism, genuine interest in understanding my experience and guiding me forward to completion.

Joan Moore Paris, TX

They communicated with us all the time! Real people with real faces and names!!!! Got us out of our timeshare in record time!!! We are very pleased!!!

Emory S Hammond DeFuniak Springs, FL

I am well pleased with my experience with Wesley Financial Group. Especially MR. Logan B he was very helpful and professional. Thanks: Emory S Hammond

D. Middleton Oxon Hill, MD

Great Experience! I must admit that I was a bit skeptical about contacting them as I thought I would get the run around just like the timeshare company. But much to my surprise Wesley Financial Group did their job.

jose betancourt Philadelphia, PA

Great they handle my case fast I was just inform that my debt has been discharge. After less than 1 year . That was fast. Thank you for every thing. I recommend Wesley 100%

James Conaway jr El Cajon, CA

Wesley Financial is a top notch company they have helped us through the hole process and kept us informed of every thing going on and will be going on

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Wesely Financial Group helped me and my family get rid of the pesky time-share that we purchased once on a whim. Glad for the fast response and for getting rid of the time-share.

Theresa Somerset, MA

Great team to work with. Timely response to all my emails and calls.

W. MAXIMORE ,

They were professional in all areas of helping me get out of my contract with Bluegreen Timeshare.

Samuel Dallas, TX

I worked with an outstanding resolution specialist. She kept in contact with me and helped me through the process.

GeorgiaPeach Reynoldsburg, OH

Margaret Wilson Fort Bragg, NC

If you’re in need of help with your timeshare. They are the right stop. They are with you every step of the way. Amazing company!

Ben Van Kurin Corning, NY

Good company. They are in constant communication with you and help you with step by step procedures to get you out of your timeshare.

Kathleen Ehni Bridgeport, OH

The Wesley Group was easy to work with and answered all my questions. They were helpful and reassuring during the whole process.

Paul Elgin, SC

They take the time to explain things and follow up promptly. I was happy to get out of my time share that was sold on all lies.

ELT Leesburg, VA

I would like to thank Sabrina W and The WFG team for helping us get out of our timeshare! You did an awesome job and we are very thankful!

Marcia Oliver Park Hills, MO

Everything went smoothly. The process was simple, and the instructions were easy to accomplish. We are very pleased with the results.

MICHAEL PERSELL Sibley, MO

They did nothing that you can not do yourself. They simply said stop paying and dont answer their phone calls. We wrote letter to timeshare and 6 months later we were out. Seems like they are in bed with timeshare company... take your money and dont do anything for you.

Reginald & Sheila , MN

Thank you Wesley financial group you guys have been wonderful I don’t know how you’ve done it but I am grateful that this nightmare is over.

Irina Glen Head, NY

The company staff very professional and helpful. Ms. G provided great support, and she was always responded to our concerns in a timely manner.

MikeWV Indiana, PA

Quick response and got the ball rolling immediately after intake documents were filed. Go agreement from timeshare company on first call.

Sharon Daniel Seattle, WA

I have had everything great front the beginning of the process until the end of the process. Everyone was very professional and very nice .

Dave Hester Cleveland, TN

Service exactly as presented. Not always the case when trying to get away from a timeshare. We were out in less time than promised. Thank you!

Bobbi Ratzlaff Elk City, OK

They helped us get out of a contract with Wyndham that was misrepresented from the beginning. Fast and efficient! Great service! Thank you!

Afshan Riaz Calgary, AB

Staff was helpful and understanding, kept in touch with me on a regular basis

twtmikkelsen Portland, OR

They were honest with us about what to expect and delivered what they promised.

Krista Williams Little Rock, AR

This organization helped me get out of my timeshare. They were friendly and very thorough.

Richard McDowell Florence, KY

It took a while to get done but they were able to get me out of my time share fiasco.

John State College, PA

Very knowledgeable company with a very customer friendly process. Process was much easier than I had anticipated.

Colleen Martin Scottsdale, AZ

Excellent company to work with. Good response time and pleasant team members to talk with. Expecially Miss April F!

LaRaine Therre Folsom, CA

From my first introduction to Wesley and throughout my dealings, my experience has been outstanding.