Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Lauren Birdow Missouri City, TX

My experience with Wesley was the best I’ve had with any company in a long time. They delivered what they promised in a better than timely manner. The agent that handled our case went above and beyond. She treated us like family.

Frank Gabriel Palm Bay, FL

My overall experience with WFG has been excellent. Although it has taken a year to come through the process with 2 timeshares, I am extremely happy to be one of their clients. No surprises or added costs. They did exactly what they promised. I highly recommend WFG especially for those on a fixed income which is a financial burden that never ends.

richard l. hatin Hooksett, NH

The personal touch. Highly professional and patient staff carefully informed and assisted us with each step in the process. They heard our concerns and replied fully. They replied quickly and effectively to our messages. No patronizing, no over promising and no pressure. We are very satisfied and would recommend WFG to anyone.

Nina Pullins Indianapolis, IN

The Representative were very informative. The follow up I received from Makensi G was very professional , she explained the details on how they could best meet our needs and continued to followed up on all of her commitments,. Thank you for helping us work through a very challenging circumstance.

Patricia A Gorman Sandy, UT

We camecto them because Bluegreen lied to us. We were told we could get a place at anytime as it turned out we could not. WFG help us thru it andxwexarectime share free. Thank you Priscilla for your help you did an excellent job.

solange lemenager Brookings, OR

We had a cloud hanging over us and sunny skies are finally returning thanks to Wesley Financial Group. We are almost done with final details and had excellent help along the way with personal attention from our Wesley assigned agent. They didn’t sugarcoat expectations which I appreciated.

Patricia Cherry Waynesburg, PA

I love the fact that Wesley Financial Group does exactly was they say! M.M. was very caring, encouraging, and patient. We are free from the lies and we are grateful! Thank you so much for your honesty, integrity, and results!

joyce Henriques Memphis, TN

The Wesley Financial Group has been great. Ms M. G was professional, and attentive she made sure we understood everything that was happening. My sister and I still have a step or two go but we are positive it's going to happen great job this far. Evelyn and Joyce

Laurie DiLorenzo Woburn, MA

Wesley financial provided me with a case manager who was capable and clear about how to get us out of the timeshare contract we were saddled with. Her help was invaluable and I have only positives to say about the service provided. We are now free if the contract and financial burden of this timeshare. Thank you!!

Jennifer Union City, CA

Absolutely great service and pretty much stress free. I say pretty much because there was a little stress about WFG accepting our case. WFG went above and beyond, remained in contact at all times, was very clear throughout the process.

Nathaniel Marshall Gilbert, AZ

They always communicated and kept us in the loop about our progress, and ultimately, they were successful in terminating our timeshare! The process took a decent amount of time (about 9 months) and at times it did not seem like we were making progress, but they kept working at it until we got a good result.

Robert Borek Red Bank, NJ

Well worth the money!!!! WFG, especially our primary contact, Savanah W., did an outstanding job. They clearly have a proven strategy that worked perfectly. We were out of our contract in about six months. What a relief! Thank you WFG!!!!!

James Carroll Knoxville, TN

From the beginning Wesley Financial Group did everything that they said they would do. My experience with them was was exceptional and Alesha C. was the most helpful through the process. It was well worth the money to correct my mistake. I highly recommend them to anyone else in this situation.

Amanda Clark Fairfax, VA

Wesley Financial Case Manager/ Resolution Specialists were very helpful and communicated clearly and timely with what the next steps were throughout the process. They were very forthcoming in explaining the process and the different options/potential responses were going to be throughout the process.

Monica Spencer Waterbury, CT

Wesley financial group help me to get out of my timeshare in as little as seven months. The process was explained to me step-by-step I appreciate their support and guidance through this process they were very considerate with my fears and anxiety and I’m so grateful to Wesley Financial Group. Thank you

Larry Morris Phoenix, AZ

After researching Wesley Financial Group, we expected excellent service. The actual experience exceeded our expectations. Everything about our experience with every member of the Wesley Financial Group's management & staff was outstanding.

Barbara DeVivo Woonsocket, RI

In process of getting us out of our timeshare. Working with the Closing Department right now. Thank you to all the people who have been part of this process. My husband is 82 and I am 78 and we were very afraid of this being passed on to our children.

Gary H Las Vegas, NV

Excellent group of professionals who really know their stuff. They handled my case from beginning to end with honesty and efficiency. Wesley Financial is highly responsive, reliable, and most importantly, they get the job done. My timeshare is cancelled and I couldn't be happier!

Butch Trussville, AL

Very professional and responsive in moving the process along. Olivia was very thorough in getting the ball rolling and it took about 6 months to complete the cancellation. I just mailed the cancellation document today so I’m waiting on the final release documentation at this time. GOOD JOB by everyone at Wesley.

Linda Dougherty The Bronx, NY

Although it was not an inexpensive transaction, I was most impressed by the professionalism and efficiency of every employee. Clear timelines were given, and the delivery of services has been earlier than anticipated at every step so far.

Richard Gerth Tyler, TX

This gave us great relief. No one in the family wanted to be saddled with the timeshare! From first contact to the final resolution which came months sooner than we were expecting. Great job of guiding us through the process!

Lydia Trowbridge Chicago, IL

We had 2 accounts and the first account was quick and easy and our person taking care of the account was very helpful. The second account we were moved to 4 different people to take care of the account and the last person they gave us never returned a phone call or email. All the people that gave us their card and said to call or email anytime never answered. We called and called while we were getting harassed by the timeshare. Eventually I called several times consecutively till they gave me "a manager". She gave us some info about our account but even she stopped calling back after a while. Finally our timeshare defaulted on it's own. Once Wesley had it's money they really didn't care.

Mark Heatley Charlotte, NC

Had a great experience. The team is very honest, what they described as their process is exactly what happened. I followed their instructions and was able to have the timeshare cancelled. I am so relieved of having the monthly loan payment and annual dues off my mind. I would recommend Wesley Financial to anyone wanting to cancel their timeshare.

C. D. Wilson Pine Mountain, GA

From the very first call to the end of the process WF was there every step of the way. All of my questions and concerns were answered promptly. The process only took a few months and I know longer had to worry about the Timeshare that I once owned.

Lynda Fratis Longmont, CO

I was very skeptical at first, but they got it done in less than 10 weeks! it only took 6 weeks once I was assigned a specialist, April F was responsive and she was on top of it! I should have done this years ago! Lynda Fratis

Roy w North Scituate, RI

Erica helped me through the whole process ,which was successful. She helped me craft the appropriate questions in order to get the information we needed from the timeshare .Erica was in constant contact both by email and by phone.

Richard Allen Houston, TX

A bit pricey, but it was worth it. This is a legit company that can get you out of your timeshare. They ask you to help out with the research and the experience you had at sale time and during your membership. Then proceed based at that information. At least talk to them as the conversation is non-binding and costs nothing.

bobby carlile Sparta, TN

We hired Wesley to help us get out of our timeshare. They walked us through every step and assisted us with any questions we had. They were very prompt with any follow throughs, and as a result we no longer are weighted down with a timeshare. It has all been legally taken care of, and we are grateful.

Dan Halladay Lafayette, IN

We are grateful that Wesley Financial got us out of the timeshare situation we were in. They were extremely professional throughout the process, and constantly kept us up to date with the frequent e-mail contacts. We were also able to easily contact them if we had any questions. We could not recommend them any higher.

Belter jordan Auburn, WA

Best thing I could ever do. They were very professional and attentive with every step it took to cancel my timeshare.

Ddupuis Norwich, CT

They delivered what they promised..customer service was excellent ,very pleasant and accommodating...

Willy Custodio Alexandria, VA

The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process and updating me of what’s going on.

Michael Rodriguez North Port, FL

They communicate well, they walk you through the whole process, they have stood behind us and never made any false promises

IRENE WEINGARDTatsood ,

They were very straightforward and explained exactly what they were doing every step of the process. Our resolution specialist was great.

Vernon Beavers Washington, DC

Once the procedure was started it was handled with one or two calls they found they were offering a way out if you had cash in it no refunds lost a lot of money

Karen Koehler Killeen, TX

Got me canceled quicker than we all thought possible. Easy to work with, provides great help when you need it. Answers call within time as instructed...usually quicker.

Ann Reigle Hummelstown, PA

My husband and I were very happy with the service we got. We agreed to pay the price knowing it was guaranteed to help us get rid of our timeshare and they did!

Judith Lagoe Fulton, NY

They took wonderful care of us from the beginning to the end of our journey in relieving us of the burden of owning a timeshare. We would recommend them 100%.

Lany Burrows Weymouth, MA

Wesley did all they promised to to get us out of our time shares, cannot thank them enough. Carrie was professional and could not have done a better job, so thankful!!!

R.Arce Suisun, CA

Audra is the best! She helped me throughout the process. She would update me through email and give me a phone call to ask if I have questions. Thank you Wesley!

james jordan Spring Lake, NC

Iam for ever grateful to Valanna L and Wesley Financial Group.I fell into a trap and they got me out. I would recommend wesley Financial to anyone wanting out of their Timeshare,

Joyce Smith ,

Wesley's Financial Group ,is great to work with. They are professional and very caring. They helped us with everything we needed to do . I will be forever thankful for all there hard work.

Cjgpatterson Lexington, SC

Wesley Financial Group has been such a blessing in our world! They held to their word and we are so excited that Wyndham is taking back the ownership. This is been a journey, but we could not have done it without them!!!

POLLIE RUEDA Cary, NC

The whole staff are very helpful, quick acting and very responsive. We really appreciate their outstanding help to us, to get out from this timeshare mess and financial burden.

Juan Hernandez-Trujillo Boynton Beach, FL

We are happy the end of this timeshare nightmare is very close. Thank you to the staff of Wesley Financial Group mainly to Julie H who kept us informed frequently.God bless you all

Cheri Powell , MO

Thank you Wesley financial group and Tyneice for getting us out of our timeshare. The process was very smooth from the beginning to the end. I will tell every one about this amazing group Thank you again

Carol Golden Flowery Branch, GA

Wesley Team was friendly and responsive to our questions. They were honest up front about the length of the process. While it did take about a year to complete the process, it is worth it in the long run.

Michael Lewis Shreveport, LA

No complaints. Everything I was told, happened. Every staff member we dealt with was courteous and professional. A little pricey but well worth it and will save money in the long run. Thank You Wesley Financial.

Ron San Diego, CA

They treated my wife and I like we were their only clients. Friendly, informative and responsive to are needs. Handled our situation in about 6 months. We are grateful. Ron and Pattie

Robert Wiseman Sarasota, FL

Very professional group to work with, everyone that I worked/talked with had a very caring, helpful attitude and the results were unbelievably quick and accurate. I couldn’t recommend them more.