Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Sueanne Senft New Oxford, PA

We had a really good experience with Wesley Financial Group. We were interested in getting rid of our timeshare. After several attempts with other companies and a few scams, Wesley was quite successful at helping us. They have a great support team and the process took less than a year to complete. They lead us through each step until we finally signed the closing papers to be rid of our timeshare once and for all. It was money well spent!

Brandon Wylie, TX

Wesley Financial was amazing! I reached out to them after making my last maintenance payment in 2018. I was completely fed up. The process was very simple. They took my case and kept me informed every step of the way. After about 3 months I received my cancellation letter, and was thrilled. I highly recommend Wesley Financial without reservation.

Elizabeth macfarlane Saint Cloud, FL

I couldn't have done my cancellation without Wesley Financial Group! So professional and caring to every detail. I would highly recommend this company. They even offer me a refund when things got stalled with one of my timeshares, but I stuck with them because of my confidence in them in helping me successfully with the first one and so far so good.

Basil Reid Birmingham, AL

I've been stuck in a timeshare for the past 5 years, maintenance fees kept increasing annual and it was just a burden for myself and family. Heard about Wesley Financial Group and decided to give them a call. It was one of the best phone calls I've made in Nov 2019. I am now timeshare free for 2020 and would like to give a big thank you to Wesley Financial, my case worker Heather G and her team for helping us getting out of that mistake I've made 5 years ago

DebyG Appleton, WI

They delivered everything they promised to do! I am timeshare free now and it was such a pleasure working with my Wesley team to accomplish that!

Jolene Day Albuquerque, NM

I highly recommend Wesley Financial Group. They are very upfront and honest about the process and guide you every step of the way. Thank you!

Carol F Brown Ontario, NY

Wesley Financial was wonderful to work with. They have done everything they said they would do and helped me through the process of getting our timeshares canceled.

William Gotthold Wenatchee, WA

Excellent program. From my first call to them to an offer from the timeshare to release me, AND a rebate which essentially covers the fee, was less than a month.

Peggy Clay Sparta, IL

We realized we made a huge mistake by purchasing a Timeshare. With Wesley Financials help we were able to free our burden with Westgate properties. They made it very simple.

Jeremy Williams ,

The only way I could be happier with WFG is if they were in the room to stop me from purchasing the time share in the first place. It is a long process so trust they are working for you.....

N. Martin Knoxville, TN

Very open and honest. Very professional and communication was great. In 8 months my timeshare offered an exit deal. Now my family can have peace knowing we are not throwing our money away.

Patricia Manuel Dallas, TX

I really enjoy working with Wesley Financial Group very knowledgeable on whats going on stayed on point on whats going to happen i Thank you for canceling my Timeshare Awesome Team

Angela Colver, PA

Priscilla was wonderful to work with. The process took much longer than it should have but I completely blame that on Covid and not on the company. We are so glad to be out of our contract with Bluegreen!

Jim Cummings Middletown, DE

Got the job done. Took awhile but it is done. They did say they would keep us up to date, this did not happen. We could blame covid and possible short staffing for this, I do not know. Primarily, we are done with this time share and that is a good thing.

Guillermo Ibarra Granada Hills, CA

Great service, friendly, professional and follow through.

Coreen Bloomer Peoria, AZ

Thank you Wesley Financial Group for successfully leading me to a timeshare termination. This company does everything they say they will do. Special thanks to Aaron M. for help and guidance throughout the process, he was a great help. Finally, I can sleep at night.

Maritza B Dalton, GA

Highly recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone looking to get out of their timeshare contract.They are very professional. Easy to work with. Guided us every step of the way.We can't thank you enough Wesley Financial Group.

Teresa Pride Dallas, TX

They were professional and reliable when it came to keeping me up to date on the status of our case. They provided all of the necessary information and steps to keep me informed of the processes to get the resolution I wanted.

Stacey R. Seattle, WA

They were fast, they did everything they promised they would for us. We were out of our contract within 4 months of hiring them. Kelley W. did an amazing job.. So happy we chose this team to help us out of a timeshare we never were able to use because of the failure and lies from Diamond Resorts Hi. Collection.

Lblakely Birmingham, AL

My experience with the Wesley Financial Group has been great - everything I had hoped for! Makensi G was very helpful in answering all our questions and easing our concerns about what to expect. She was very proactive in staying in touch with us - especially when there we’re delays in replies from our Timeshare due to the COVID19 pandemic.

Douglas Krutick Woodstock, GA

I had a good experience working with Wesley Financial Group. There representative, Makensi G was very knowledgeable, professional and well versed in the processes needed to accomplish our goal. She was always pleasant to talk to and made the process easy for us to follow.

bryan mcvey Macomb, IL

I contacted Welsey Financial to help cancel my timeshare. They assigned Olivia to guide and walk us thru the process. She was fantastic. With her help and we are in the final stage of getting rid of our timeshare. Best decision we have made going with Wesley Financial. Thanks Bryan M.

Shawn Bailey St Louis, MO

The Wesley team navigated us through the process and communicated effectively with us with any questions that we had. Our case took 13 or 14 months, but part of the duration was during the COVID-19 issue and the timeshare organizations communication was slowed down greatly. Wesley was on point the entire time.

B. Scott Mobile, AL

My experience with Wesley Financial Group has been very successful. They have been efficient, honest & effective. They are true professionals & have accomplished all that they promised me. I highly recommend them & their services if you desire to terminate a relationship with a time share company.

Kassie Eggerton Williamsport, PA

They presented themselves to us as taking our situation very seriously. Getting to work on our behalf right away. Our resolution specialist was respectful, very caring, answered all our questions well and seemed to work tirelessly on our behalf unto the contract termination.

Stanley Wiggins Dallas, TX

I was a little Skeptical in the beginning of this process, but Wesley Financial turn out to be everything they advised about. There are a flood of scam Companies out there, it's a breath of fresh air to do business with a Company that's honest and has integrity. I can sum this Company up in one word "AWESOME"

Josie Martinez-Terry The Bronx, NY

WFG does not disappoint. All that was promised was fulfilled... and more. Their professionalism, caring, and understanding are the main factors that make them successful. Erica Y is amazing! My most sincere gratitude to everyone!

Jessie c knight Ocala, FL

My experience with Wesley Financial group has been extremely good and there personal are really nice and they listen to you , call you back prompfully if you leave a message . When I started with Wesley Financial group I was afraid that it was going to be a long drug out process of getting out of our time share but I was badly fooled

TMac Chattanooga, TN

Wesley Financial Group has been great to work with in our efforts to exit from our timeshare. The Wesley staff is highly professional, very responsive to our inquiries and stayed on top of the process. We highly recommend them!!!

Linda Vaughn Harrison, AR

ABSOLUTELY the best! I wholeheartedly recommend Wesley Financial Group! They resolved our timeshare nightmare and we are FREE from it for good! I must also add that Priscilla K was absolutely the best to help me all along the way! Thank you, Wesley Financial!

Jessica Kitterman Flagstaff, AZ

We are very satisfied with the results of terminating 3 timeshare contracts with different companies that Westley Financial helped us achieve. At each step, we had guidance in what to say and do so it was not scary. I would recommend Westley Financial to anyone wanting out of their timeshare nightmare. Thank you, Westley!!

Lesli Franklin Spring Hill, TN

It was very easy working with Wesley Financial Group. Meredith was awesome she really helped me every step of the way, she was always there to answer any questions which made me feel assured. I appreciate all the time and effort that Meredith and Wesley Financial Group have done to get me out of this timeshare nightmare.

Karen Hot Springs, AR

Wesley Financial is a great group to work with. We worked with Colleen M and Jean T they were professional, friendly and very caring. They were there for us from start to finish. They always kept us up to date in a every little detail. My husband and I are grateful for all they have done.

RITA DAVIS North Bay, ON

WE HAVE JUST DIVESTED OURSELVES OF 5 TIMESHARES WITH THE EXCELLENT SERVICES OF WESLEY FINANCIAL GROUP! OUR PERSONAL AGENT ALI RYAN WAS AMAZING TO WORK WITH. SHE WALKED US THROUGH THE PROCESS AND WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND PERSONABLE. THANK YOU WESLEY FINANCIAL, WE CANT WAIT TO GET ON WITH OUR LIVES!

Jovelyn Martin Perris, CA

Wesley Financial did an incredible awesome job! We are so grateful and appreciate Kelly W who have helped us throughout the process of terminating our timeshare we Thank you so much and Thanks to Wesley Financial for what you stand for helping us getting out of scam and bondage we thought we could never get rid off! God Bless you! And Thank you!

Dale Floyd Liberty, MO

Avery with Wesley Financial Group was such a great person to work with. She explained every step we needed to take to get our timeshare canceled. She was very professional and very caring in helping us. I would recommend Wesley Financial to anyone wanting out of their timeshare.

Jon Story Owensboro, KY

From the first conversation, the Wesley Financial team has been professional, sympathetic, patient, and caring. We can not say enough good things about this company and we will forever be grateful to Meredith for being there for us every step of the way.

Alice Keelin Bandera, TX

We were so blessed to have Wesley Financial Group in our corner. Thank you, David W, Mark I, Britney S for all your help in getting that dreadful Timeshare canceled. The cancellation process took 6 months from the time we contacted Wesley Financial. Britney S was exceptional. Thank you so much for giving us peace of mind! David & Alice Keelin

Rhonda Seattle, WA

Thank you Wesley Financial Group for your part in being released from the timeshare. Christy was a pleasure to work with and was a key element in the process!! She genuinely cared about my circumstances. Even during the extremely slowed process due to COVID, she stayed in touch regularly and explained each step. So glad it’s DONE !!

Virginia St. Petersburg, FL

Very professional and understanding, Avery was professional,kind, and very patient. She made sure we understood everything that was going on with the process, we are so glad this timeshare nightmare is over , thank you Wesley F . Mario and Virginia.

Richard Todd Cedar City, UT

Very professional yet friendly. Helped us to understand what was happening and how to handle the next phase of canceling our contract. Adam F and Chelsea were easy to work with and very personable. Would work with them again

nadia white , MN

From the time I called they have been nothing by helpful. They guide me through everything step by step and they reassured me everything will be ok. They always stayed in contacted with me and that made me feel like great to see they are there for me and selling to help me. I appreciate it and I thank you !!

Kelli Volek Copperas Cove, TX

Wesley made the process very simple. The staff was very informative, friendly and helpful. They made sure I understood what was happening at every step, and gave me very clear and easy instructions for the things I had to do. I highly recommend Wesley.

Paul Conklin Eden, NY

Wesley was hired to get me out of two different time shares. They had me out of my commitment to one of Shell companies in a matter of weeks. After a short period of time they contacted me and said the Carriage Hills Resort in Canada was not responding and felt they could not help us. They returned our payment immediately.

Penny Walker Piney Flats, TN

The experience was a bit cumbersome at first getting materials together But after that everything was great once they matched me to the best person for me. She kept in contact and always reassured me they were working to terminate my timeshare. They kept to the timeline discussed and in less than one year I am timeshare free. I highly recommend this company.

Ronda S. Atlanta, GA

This company was professional and did exactly what they said they would do in a timely manner. They were upfront and honest with us at all times. We were kept informed of the process and our options along the way and they receive my highest recommendation.

Elizabeth Filippo Ocean City, NJ

I was totally surprised by how fast the time share WAS cancelled. Morgan drafted letters, advised me how to address collection calls, and called me a least once a month, but emailed often. The termination was within 11 months. We are still working to resolve the credit reporting issue. But I am very happy with the service

Julie Rothrock Paoli, IN

Wesley group did a great job with closing our timeshare. They called, emailed and helped us with everything we needed to do to get out of the timeshare. Meredith E was great to work with and when we were upset or frustrated she was calling or emailing us! Happy to say our timeshare is CLOSED!

Rhonda k Cullman, AL

This is a wonderful company.They treat you like one of the family I can't thank my resolution. Service rep enough. She has went beyond her job duty, very caring person. Every question was answered. Within a timely manner.laura M is the most kind and caring person I have ever met.I would recommend this company to anyone.

S. Thompson Chester, VA

I was completely satisfied with the easy steps taken in terminating my timeshare contract. The personnel working with me helped easy my concerns and were readily available when I had questions. The process was completed quicker than I anticipated and I am happy with the outcome.