Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Peggy Drake Hobbs, NM

The Wesley Group was always very confident that they could do what we wanted, which was to get us out of this nightmare! They walked me through every detail , and encouraged me as we went along. Our closing person was as delighted as we were when things came together and it was finally over!!! I felt very good about all the people who helped us through this traumatic time and we are so relieved that it is finally done and that we are FREE AT Last!!! Thank you many times over, especially for your patience with us!!!

Sanford Jackson Hudson, FL

Excellent group of professionals who really know their stuff. They handled our case from beginning to end with honesty and efficiency. We had no out until we found Wesley Financial. Wesley Financial is highly responsive, reliable, and most importantly, they get the job done. Our timeshare is cancelled and We are very pleased to be out of the financial burden !

Mike W. Nixa, MO

The experience started fairly well. I'm a stickler for details and our initial paperwork was completed and I had to explain to one of our first people to deal with that we had in fact had completed our paperwork. We ended up working with Cheryl Oakes and boy what can we say. SHE IS THE BEST!!! She knows what she is doing and we couldn't have had a better person to work with. It was at times stressful but she kept me focused and informed and assisting us in what needed to be done. Her knowledge invaluable. On a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being the best, she gets a 10, hands down.

Sharon Bertolucci Moss Beach, CA

My interaction with Wesley Financial Group from the 1st call I made has been wonderful! These people are the nicest people I have met in the corporate setting. From Lee Acker (my first encounter call) to Kara C then on to Jordan S were concerned always positive attitudes, encouraging and patient with me. It took a year but I'm grateful for all they have done and that this group is available to help people like me that have been taken advantage of with lies. Thank you all I appreciate all you have done for me.

Steve Johnson Bolton Landing, NY

Wesley Financial Group is everything they claim to be. The staff I worked with was professional, prompt in responding and they delivered on their promise of relieving me of my timeshare. Skepticism, doubt, scam, are often attributed to timeshare relief companies - NOT SO WITH WESLEY FINANCIAL GROUP. They are as advertised. I had no need to test their money back guarantee. I would readily recommend them to anyone considering timeshare relief.

Gregory H Van Buren, AR

Wesley Financial got us out of a timeshare that had become hard to use. Because of our schedules we couldn't make reservations a year ahead. Most of the time it was a month or two. There wasn't anything available for the resort and dates we had chosen. It is a little costly up front and took just over a year, but we are free and clear of our timeshare.

Debra Robinson Eustis, FL

Working with Wesley Financial Group has been an experience well worth having! Professional, personable and knowledgeable staff is hard to come by, but it's all in the package and should the need ever rise again, Wesley would be the first and only call I would make! No one does it like they do! Others may claim to be able to cancel your timeshare, but Wesley delivers on it's promise!

Albert f Gonzales, LA

Hi my name is Albert felix I am very impress with a great job Wesley financial group accomplish handeling my rude awaking with my time shears they was on time in line every detail was what I was told the group was cool had patience and did as they say timing feed the whole chebank for a minute I Thought they was boughs but as time pass these guys is Austin When u ask for help this is helpi am I press ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is how I feel about this company . Thank u Wes & group thank god for wesleyfinincial group god bliss u all &your familys

Brett Judson San Leandro, CA

I was skeptical and nervous, but Wesley did everything they said they would do. They kept me up to date and let me know that it would be a long process. I didn't feel like they were hiding anything. I thought it was extra nice that they contracted with a credit clean up company to assist in making sure my time share mistake really disappeared from my life.

Bigjim49 Sparks, NV

I had a wonderful Wesley representative that assisted me every step of the way in the removal of my timeshare. Not only was I free from the never ending payment of timeshare fees, my credit report was not affected by this action. I would recommend the use of Wesley Financial Group to anyone trying to get out from underneath a timeshare ”forever” debt.

Charles McCracken Petersburg, VA

Just an awesome team effort by this Group to fight on your behalf . From starting point to ending being informed of the process and knowing if we had concerns they were there to ensure you were comfortable by explaining the issue at hand. While there were many involved ALL were professionals , knowledge and have super attitudes. No longer do we agonize over this past event in are lives. Do to this Team of experts we are very happy! Charles, Joanne, Walt

TJohnson Monroe, GA

Well, we fell for the timeshare scheme. We did not want our family to have to deal with the never-ending financial obligations, which was never discussed at any of the timeshare meetings. We needed a solution, so we heard about Wesley Financial Group on the radio and called. A little apprehensive at first but with the 100% money back guarantee we decided to take that first step toward freedom from the timeshare. Call them!!! You will NOT be disappointed. WFG will treat you with respect and provide you with a solution for your timeshare mistake.

Cedric Adams Suffolk, VA

We had a really good experience with Wesley Financial Group. We were interested in getting rid of our timeshare. After several attempts with other companies and a few scams, Wesley was quite successful at helping us. They have a great support team and the process took took little over a year to complete. They lead us through each step until we finally signed the closing papers to be rid of our timeshare once and for all. It was money well spent!

Sueanne Senft New Oxford, PA

We had a really good experience with Wesley Financial Group. We were interested in getting rid of our timeshare. After several attempts with other companies and a few scams, Wesley was quite successful at helping us. They have a great support team and the process took less than a year to complete. They lead us through each step until we finally signed the closing papers to be rid of our timeshare once and for all. It was money well spent!

Brandon Wylie, TX

Wesley Financial was amazing! I reached out to them after making my last maintenance payment in 2018. I was completely fed up. The process was very simple. They took my case and kept me informed every step of the way. After about 3 months I received my cancellation letter, and was thrilled. I highly recommend Wesley Financial without reservation.

Elizabeth macfarlane Saint Cloud, FL

I couldn't have done my cancellation without Wesley Financial Group! So professional and caring to every detail. I would highly recommend this company. They even offer me a refund when things got stalled with one of my timeshares, but I stuck with them because of my confidence in them in helping me successfully with the first one and so far so good.

Basil Reid Birmingham, AL

I've been stuck in a timeshare for the past 5 years, maintenance fees kept increasing annual and it was just a burden for myself and family. Heard about Wesley Financial Group and decided to give them a call. It was one of the best phone calls I've made in Nov 2019. I am now timeshare free for 2020 and would like to give a big thank you to Wesley Financial, my case worker Heather G and her team for helping us getting out of that mistake I've made 5 years ago

Sharon Martin Austin, TX

Excellent customer service! They provided exactly what they said they would do. We were out of our contract for a Vacation time share.

David Downey Alvarado, TX

Great experience with a great company! Easy to work with and very knowledgeable about ins and outs of the timeshare industry. We would definitely use them and recommend them to others.

Kathy R Old Bridge, NJ

Wesley did exactly what they said they would do. They got us out of our timeshare contract. Makensi G did a great job of leading us through the many phases, and finally getting the timeshare's attention. Thank you!!

Ronie San Diego, CA

Thus far it’s been great. Makensi has been extremely helpful through the process of dissolving the timeshare. It’s been a headache but she has made the steps easy to follow and the process a bit easier to manage.

Monica Cardoza Antioch, CA

Wesley worked very hard on my cancellation and got it done within 4 weeks of me signing on. Awesome service, very kind and professional service. I was nervous bit they made me feel comfortable and confident.

Chuck Enomoto Redding, CA

They were exceptional from the start with in depth explanation and with timely communication throughout the process. I recommend them highly if you want to resolve your timeshare cancellation.

Scott Lawrence Odden Brainerd, MN

They did exactly what they said they would do. We never thought that we could get out of our timeshare. With a little patience, it happened. Thank you Carrie H for helping and the use of your great knowledge.

TMac Chattanooga, TN

Wesley Financial Group has been great to work with in our efforts to exit from our timeshare. The Wesley staff is highly professional, very responsive to our inquiries and stayed on top of the process. We highly recommend them!!!

Linda Vaughn Harrison, AR

ABSOLUTELY the best! I wholeheartedly recommend Wesley Financial Group! They resolved our timeshare nightmare and we are FREE from it for good! I must also add that Priscilla K was absolutely the best to help me all along the way! Thank you, Wesley Financial!

Jessica Kitterman Flagstaff, AZ

We are very satisfied with the results of terminating 3 timeshare contracts with different companies that Westley Financial helped us achieve. At each step, we had guidance in what to say and do so it was not scary. I would recommend Westley Financial to anyone wanting out of their timeshare nightmare. Thank you, Westley!!

Lesli Franklin Spring Hill, TN

It was very easy working with Wesley Financial Group. Meredith was awesome she really helped me every step of the way, she was always there to answer any questions which made me feel assured. I appreciate all the time and effort that Meredith and Wesley Financial Group have done to get me out of this timeshare nightmare.

Karen Hot Springs, AR

Wesley Financial is a great group to work with. We worked with Colleen M and Jean T they were professional, friendly and very caring. They were there for us from start to finish. They always kept us up to date in a every little detail. My husband and I are grateful for all they have done.

RITA DAVIS North Bay, ON

WE HAVE JUST DIVESTED OURSELVES OF 5 TIMESHARES WITH THE EXCELLENT SERVICES OF WESLEY FINANCIAL GROUP! OUR PERSONAL AGENT ALI RYAN WAS AMAZING TO WORK WITH. SHE WALKED US THROUGH THE PROCESS AND WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND PERSONABLE. THANK YOU WESLEY FINANCIAL, WE CANT WAIT TO GET ON WITH OUR LIVES!

Jovelyn Martin Perris, CA

Wesley Financial did an incredible awesome job! We are so grateful and appreciate Kelly W who have helped us throughout the process of terminating our timeshare we Thank you so much and Thanks to Wesley Financial for what you stand for helping us getting out of scam and bondage we thought we could never get rid off! God Bless you! And Thank you!

Dale Floyd Liberty, MO

Avery with Wesley Financial Group was such a great person to work with. She explained every step we needed to take to get our timeshare canceled. She was very professional and very caring in helping us. I would recommend Wesley Financial to anyone wanting out of their timeshare.

Jon Story Owensboro, KY

From the first conversation, the Wesley Financial team has been professional, sympathetic, patient, and caring. We can not say enough good things about this company and we will forever be grateful to Meredith for being there for us every step of the way.

Alice Keelin Bandera, TX

We were so blessed to have Wesley Financial Group in our corner. Thank you, David W, Mark I, Britney S for all your help in getting that dreadful Timeshare canceled. The cancellation process took 6 months from the time we contacted Wesley Financial. Britney S was exceptional. Thank you so much for giving us peace of mind! David & Alice Keelin

Rhonda Seattle, WA

Thank you Wesley Financial Group for your part in being released from the timeshare. Christy was a pleasure to work with and was a key element in the process!! She genuinely cared about my circumstances. Even during the extremely slowed process due to COVID, she stayed in touch regularly and explained each step. So glad it’s DONE !!

Virginia St. Petersburg, FL

Very professional and understanding, Avery was professional,kind, and very patient. She made sure we understood everything that was going on with the process, we are so glad this timeshare nightmare is over , thank you Wesley F . Mario and Virginia.

Richard Todd Cedar City, UT

Very professional yet friendly. Helped us to understand what was happening and how to handle the next phase of canceling our contract. Adam F and Chelsea were easy to work with and very personable. Would work with them again

nadia white , MN

From the time I called they have been nothing by helpful. They guide me through everything step by step and they reassured me everything will be ok. They always stayed in contacted with me and that made me feel like great to see they are there for me and selling to help me. I appreciate it and I thank you !!

Kelli Volek Copperas Cove, TX

Wesley made the process very simple. The staff was very informative, friendly and helpful. They made sure I understood what was happening at every step, and gave me very clear and easy instructions for the things I had to do. I highly recommend Wesley.

Paul Conklin Eden, NY

Wesley was hired to get me out of two different time shares. They had me out of my commitment to one of Shell companies in a matter of weeks. After a short period of time they contacted me and said the Carriage Hills Resort in Canada was not responding and felt they could not help us. They returned our payment immediately.

Penny Walker Piney Flats, TN

The experience was a bit cumbersome at first getting materials together But after that everything was great once they matched me to the best person for me. She kept in contact and always reassured me they were working to terminate my timeshare. They kept to the timeline discussed and in less than one year I am timeshare free. I highly recommend this company.

Ronda S. Atlanta, GA

This company was professional and did exactly what they said they would do in a timely manner. They were upfront and honest with us at all times. We were kept informed of the process and our options along the way and they receive my highest recommendation.

Elizabeth Filippo Ocean City, NJ

I was totally surprised by how fast the time share WAS cancelled. Morgan drafted letters, advised me how to address collection calls, and called me a least once a month, but emailed often. The termination was within 11 months. We are still working to resolve the credit reporting issue. But I am very happy with the service

Julie Rothrock Paoli, IN

Wesley group did a great job with closing our timeshare. They called, emailed and helped us with everything we needed to do to get out of the timeshare. Meredith E was great to work with and when we were upset or frustrated she was calling or emailing us! Happy to say our timeshare is CLOSED!

Rhonda k Cullman, AL

This is a wonderful company.They treat you like one of the family I can't thank my resolution. Service rep enough. She has went beyond her job duty, very caring person. Every question was answered. Within a timely manner.laura M is the most kind and caring person I have ever met.I would recommend this company to anyone.

S. Thompson Chester, VA

I was completely satisfied with the easy steps taken in terminating my timeshare contract. The personnel working with me helped easy my concerns and were readily available when I had questions. The process was completed quicker than I anticipated and I am happy with the outcome.

Deborah Vlastelic Lewistown, MT

We highly recommend WFG----- they got us out of our timeshare in a timely manor and were there for us when threats and concerns came our way. They are very professional and delivered as they said they would. Lauren was especially helpful through the whole process and eased our minds on numerous occasions! Fantastic company!

Marty Durden Warner Robins, GA

The people at Westley are very professional and good to work with. They always kept us informed as to what was going on. The ONLY reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because I felt we should of got some of our money back due to we Never used anything at all. Lost a lot of money but happy to be out of it all. An Expensive Lesson Learned !!! Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this happen !

Jose Banegas Charlotte, NC

It has been great working with Wesley. Miss Makensi G has been very helpful every step of the way and is always checking up on us to see what she could help us with. I am thankful for her help and everybody that helped our case.

Terry Douthitt Shelbyville, KY

I like to thank Wesley Financial in getting us out of our Timeshare. Big shout out to Colleen. She kept us informed on a regular basis. So, happy to be out of this financial nightmare Again, thanks to Wesley Finance and Colleen