Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard for the tax relief industry.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.8

Unsatisfied
November 21st, 2017 Dade City, FL DETAILS

Was told I would receive a call at 5:30 pm. Left work early to receive the call in private. Call never came.

Pamcakes
November 21st, 2017 Midland, GA DETAILS

from the moment I called it was very easy and a much needed relief

Jodi Arnett
November 13th, 2017 Livonia, MI DETAILS

My issues have been taken care of in a timely matter. My case was handled to my satisfaction.

Cynthia Stong
November 10th, 2017 Terre Haute, IN DETAILS

I ran into financial issues due to previous year of taxes not being reported correctly. I reached out to Tax Defense and was told on the front end that my situation with my debt and heal issues would be a good case to get the $7,000 tax reduced or absolved. Of course their fees were approximately $2,600 which was my entire savings. I could have used this to settle with the IRS. They told me that by absolving my debt would cost this and that would be all that I am looking at financially. 7 months later and several attempts at getting this resolved, all they could do is set up payments that really cut into my budget of $145.00 and now the balance I owe to the IRS is $13,147.54! They claim to have all this success and great rating. Their customer service is good but how could they not help me, a single woman who supports herself and OBVIOUSLY has no money to pay the IRS. I feel I was totally deceived and there is nothing I can do now that they took my money upfront. My suggestion, is get a CPA to work with the IRS or some other company.

IRA
October 31st, 2017 Contoocook, NH DETAILS

I am currently involved with the Tax Defense Network and so far they have been amazing. My questions are answered promptly and the appropriate paperwork completed and filed on time. I don't know what the outcome will be but I feel very confident that it will all work out. Maximillian, the Attorney assigned to my case is an amazing individual, he truly has my back.

October 30th, 2017 Mukilteo, WA

My Associate said he did not want to charge for something he couldn't garantee. I appreciate the honesty

Dan
October 2nd, 2017

Don't get fooled by TDN! Our odyssey with TDN began when we received a notice from the IRS for failure to respond to an audit. The audit was for 3 years and somehow we owed 75k+ even though we had paid taxes. We explained the circumstances of the issue and was told by TDN they could help us for $7500!! We were very concerned and naïve about the process and paid the fee upfront in two installments. This fee had to be paid in full before TDN would begin any services. Needless to say TDN sold us a bill of goods that did not hold up. There are too many bad things to list here but in the end we ended up owing the IRS the same amount for the years audited; had taxes filed late for the following year because TDN took over 1 year to complete and file the taxes; and then TDN refused to help us resolve with the IRS unless we agreed pay more money to continue services. One really frustrating issue was that they frequently transferred our account to the "new" person in the office causing delays and significant time on the phone re-stating the issues and background to bring that "new" person up to speed. The only reason we give TDN a rating of "1" is because the first person who initially handled our account was an advocate unfortunately she left TDN because she was overworked and underpaid. Bottom line do not use TDN!!

theo
September 18th, 2017 Washingtonville, NY

All reps were courteous and my concerns were addressed.

Larry Coleman
August 15th, 2017

I contacted these folks, 1st they made sure I knew that they only take on cliets that meet their criteria and our case may not apply. We owed $ 80,000 + due to closing a business and capital gains from that. The attourney we spoke with made his consultation to check out our case and then promised to contact us on a Saturday to go over his findings. He never got back to us. But my wife pusued the case with the IRS and on her own was able to get the Offer in Compromise we requested help from the TAX DEFENSE NETWORK. THEY FAILED TO HELP AND RESPOND BACK RESPONSIBLY, OUR DEBT WAS REDUCED TO $12,000 WITH NO HELP FROM THESE FOLKS i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO MY ENEMIES!!!!

Remus Taylor
August 10th, 2017

It's great to have the privilege of having a professional team on your side.Tax Defense Network represented my case with IRS having un filed tax returns and time running out to file Amber Sorrento stepped in and came to the rescue i recommend anyone with tax problems to give them a try you won't be disappointed they are a wonderful group Tax Defense Network Thanks Again

A.B.
August 5th, 2017 San Diego, CA

Robin M and her team were amazing in resolving my payment arrangement with IRS, ensuring that it was at a level that I could afford. I would definitely recommend their services for others. Great work

Sharon boyd
August 3rd, 2017 Spring, TX

Robin M was the BEST ! She is patient, and keep you updated on your case. I don't know what I would have done without her

John Day
August 2nd, 2017 North Las Vegas, NV

It cost me a lot of money to use their service, and now I feel let down. It wasn't the result I expected, but at least they kept me updated. I thought they were going to get my taxes and penalties lowered, but they didn't do it.

Christopher Rodriguez
August 2nd, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

The more I talked to them, the more I was at ease with them. They communicated very often and kept me on the loop on everything. They took care of my taxes, so I can't ask for more than that.

Michael Kiser
August 2nd, 2017 Sylacauga, AL

I decided to get help from Tax Defense Network because I was in trouble with the IRS. In my opinion, they were excellent! They helped me save money, so I'd definitely do it again if I have to.

Coy Grubb
August 2nd, 2017 Fort Wayne, IN

As far as I've been with the company, I've felt very pleased with them. I'm still in the process of dealing with them, so I'm not sure if I'll be saving money yet, but I feel okay and confident. They know what to do, so I'm in good hands. I've called them randomly throughout the day, and they've always took the time to talk to me or get back to me within a short time.

Ruth Laduke
August 2nd, 2017 Reed City, MI

My overall experience with them has been very good. I'm very satisfied with the service, mostly because the consultants were knowledgeable and know what they were doing.

SS
August 2nd, 2017 Severn, MD 21144

They weren't pretty clear about the time it would take to solve this once it was in the IRS's hands. I didn't hear from them for about 65 days. The consultant, however, was great. She offered a very good customer service, and she was very friendly and presentable. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Theodore Seil
August 2nd, 2017 Aurora, IL

I was definitely satisfied with the updates they provided. I saved quite some money, so I'm happy with their service. Always satisfied with them.

Anne Cameron
August 2nd, 2017 Mt Vernon, ME

Honestly the actual person that we talked to didn't seem knowledgeable at all, but she was always went somewhere to get the answer that we needed. Whoever she spoke with was knowledgeable, but the actual person that we talked to was not. Unfortunately, they never kept us updated; I had to keep calling. Our monthly bill was the same, they just allowed us to make smaller payments. I thought it was too expensive, but I'm glad we did it because I don't know how we would have paid it otherwise. They did what they said they were going to do, I just wish it hadn't been so expensive.

DBA
August 2nd, 2017 Madison, GA

They're good, very helpful and very pleasant. I was satisfied with the updates they gave me. I'm just really happy with how personable it was.

August 2nd, 2017 Alexandria, VA

It was a pleasant experience. I felt very comfortable with them because they kept me informed of everything that was going on. Whenever I called, someone either picked up or they'd call me back, so it was a good experience. Although I'm not certain if we saved me money or not, everything has been going according to the plan. There hasn't been any issues with them; all I can say is I appreciate their help.

Joanne Hascek
August 2nd, 2017 Lockport, IL

We had use them in the past, and they've been very thorough and professional. They kept me updated the entire time, and I saved money in the long run. I'm just very happy with them.

Paul Ransom
August 2nd, 2017 Morganton, NC

The debt consultant was terrible. They didn't keep updated and they didn't make any progress. All I did was lose money; it's the worst mistake I ever made.

Darrin West
August 2nd, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

When I had an issue, they were right on it, and got back to me in a timely manner. They did a great job, however, it cost more to get their representation than it would have if I would've done it by myself.

Suzette Feilen
August 2nd, 2017 Silver Springs, NV

I'm very satisfied with their service. I really don't know if I saved money or not, but they sure did take the IRS off my back! They seemed really good about working with the payments, and I really appreciate that.

Ebony Danford
August 2nd, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

I had a tax debt that had to be settled, so I went with Tax Defense Network. I was well informed during the whole process, but it wasn't what I expected. They stopped the debt from being collectible, but didn't reduce it as much. I still have to pay it.

Kurt Lightford
August 2nd, 2017 Lawrenceville, GA

Although I didn't save any money, they did keep me updated throughout the whole process. Their consultants were good, but now I know I'll do things differently next time.

Merrill Williams
August 2nd, 2017 Lenexa, KS

I wasn't sure if I should go with them or not, but after speaking to their consultant, I changed my mind. They were very good, and I liked that they had experience in the tax business. Definitely a very positive experience.

Keith Reynolds
August 2nd, 2017 Damascus, OR

Their consultants have been very helpful. I don't know if I'll be saving money just yet, but I think it was a good decision.

Juan Herrera
August 2nd, 2017 El Paso, TX

They've done an excellent job. Every time they heard from the IRS, they would let me know. I was very happy with their support, I'll recommend them to anybody that needs help.

Darrah Moll
August 2nd, 2017 Jacksonville, FL

I'm very happy with Tax Defense Network. They helped me save money, and handled my case properly. It was a satisfactory experience.

Jill Lester
August 2nd, 2017 Seymour, TN

As a self-employed Truck Driver, I needed to learn how to do my taxes. Although their consultant was very good, I wasn't able to save some money. It has been a positive experience, however, I would like to talk to them a little more.

Brentley Felton
August 2nd, 2017 NA

Nobody referred me to them, I actually found them online. After seeing how they responded and how good their customer support was, I decided to work with them. They helped me save money and I'm very satisfied with the experience. I think their customer support is exceptional.

Frances Graham
August 2nd, 2017 Camden, SC

I think they did okay, but I really didn't feel pleased about the result of it. I expected them to help me out a little more.

Lester Cavagnaro
August 2nd, 2017 Rehoboth Beach, DE

After giving it some thought, I decided to go with Tax Defense Network. I'm glad that I did because they were quick from the very beginning, and I'm happy with that. Dealing with them was an excellent experience, and I saved money.

Gregory Ress
August 2nd, 2017 Uhrichsville, OH

My previous service did nothing for me, they just took my money, but you guys didn't lie to me. I'm still not sure if I saved money, but they put me on a payment plan I could afford. I'd recommend Tax Defense Network to anybody who had tax problems; they actually do their job!

Randy Blake
August 2nd, 2017 Bay St Louis, MS

I was satisfied with them because they were very helpful. They did keep me updated for bit, but I haven't received any updates lately. I would like them to let me know how things are going. Saving money is still up in the air, but I don't regret dealing with them.

Kenneth Michael
August 2nd, 2017 Hanceville, AL

They were very pleasant people and very easy to talk to. Plus, they kept me updated during the whole process, so I'm very happy with them. I'm glad I did it, and now we would recommend them to anybody. You always know what they're doing, and I saved money!

Richard Ebmeyer
August 2nd, 2017 Tooele, UT

The consultant was okay, the one I didn't like was the IRS. I didn't really save money, but the service was good; it keeps the IRS at day.

Raymond Kuhn
August 2nd, 2017 Flushing, NY

Everything has been settled already, so the consultants were quick and efficient. It's just been an excellent experience.

Mike Souza
August 2nd, 2017 Shasta Lake, CA

I'm not exactly sure what they did for me. At their best, the service the representatives gave me was average, and I'm still not sure if I saved money.

William Ipock
August 2nd, 2017 Birch Tree, MO

It was a very good experience! They're very professional, and got the IRS off my case, so I'm happy with that. Plus, they kept me updated, and did everything they said they would do. They have been there for me. If I had to, I'd do it all over again.

Dennis Buck
August 2nd, 2017 Acworth, GA

The consultants did a very good job, and did everything they said they would.

R.R.
August 2nd, 2017 Young Harris, GA

At this moment, their people are very good, and I'm happy with the service they've provided.

Shane Turner
August 2nd, 2017 Charlotte, NC

It's been a very positive experience. They kept me updated, and the representatives helped me from A to Z. Overall, they were excellent.

John Carpenter
August 2nd, 2017 Ware, MA

Their consultants were very personable, and didn't make me feel like a degenerate. They were just excellent, and I felt good about deciding to go through them.

Antoinette Treling
August 2nd, 2017 Arcadia, CA

After months of trying to get a hold of the IRS in different ways without getting an answer, I decided to call Tax Defense Network. They immediately started moving along and gave me all the support I needed. It was impossible to get the IRS to tell me what issue I had. I even took a day off of work to get everything sorted out, but I just stayed on the line for hours and hours and kept getting switched around. On the other hand, Tax Defense Network made everything easy; as simple as 1,2,3,4. They figured out what the issue was, and followed up on everything. I didn't know they had a team working on my case, so I kept trying to get a hold of the same person each time without luck. They offered a good service though, after I found out.

Samuel Patton
August 2nd, 2017 Tulsa, OK

Saving money with them is still undetermined, and for the most part, their representatives have been good.

Gordon Vikse
August 2nd, 2017 Broken Arrow, OK

Their debt consultants are excellent, and going through Tax Debt Relief is one of the best decision I've ever made! They kept me right on track and got me through.