Tax Defense Network

verified
Tax Defense Network Logo

Tax Defense Network

verified
Tax Defense Network has consulted on over $15.7 billion in tax debt since 2007.

Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can receive the relief they need from a variety of IRS and state tax penalties.

View real Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is fair in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Tax Defense Network is the only tax relief company that displays average prices on its website; this is something to applaud. The company is transparent compared with competitors, given that in the industry prices are almost never available until customers have called and given information about their situation.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the recent victims of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS' way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, like Optima Tax Relief, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.7

Frank
May 25th, 2017

Outstanding professional service. Delivered what was promised. No hidden charges or false promises. I would definitely used them again.

John Papasodero
May 23rd, 2017 Beaver Falls, PA

Deborah A was wonderful. She kept me updated all the time. Very professional and personable.

Nathan Schramm
May 22nd, 2017

I had a wonderful experience! Kathi B. made it a personal experience. I got a fair and appropriate result when it was all over with. I would recommend this company as a resolution to any tax issues.

Don D
May 16th, 2017 Auburndale, FL

I selected tax defense network to help me resolve years of unfiled tax returns .For months the patiently and professionally worked my case to file my returns and resolve my case. During this time handling all representation with the I.R.S. on my behalf I would highly recommend them to anyone with tax issues . And special thanks to the tax prep Amanda D and tax analyst Briana K for handling my case the did a great job. Sincerely Don D

David M.
May 11th, 2017 Saint George, UT

Ruth was GREAT to work with and followed though on everything. I got a positive outcome and I'm glad I contacted them. I highly recommend them for anybody who needs help in dealing with the IRS.

Cheryl Witter
May 8th, 2017 Stony Brook, NY

Everyone there was efficient and polite. They worked hard to ensure the best possible results for me. Would highly recommend them.

Glenn Wishneff
May 4th, 2017 Eureka, CA

Tax Defense Network and i recently parted company as they completed their agreement that they had with me. My main contact was DeeDee M. I found her to be very professional and detail oriented. Very calm and knowledgeable. The sort of person who you would find reassuring to have working as an intermediary with the IRS. Their was never a time I reached out to her with a message or an email that she didn't respond to in a timely manner. What else can you ask for?

SHAWN OSBORNE
May 3rd, 2017

The service byTax Defense is impeccable this is my second time using the service and they have been great. Scarlett Hains was my contact and she was great and very knowledgeable and patient.

joan reasonover
May 2nd, 2017 Fredericksburg, VA

I am very very please with the work done by Diane N. She was very professional,courteous and extremely patient. I will most certainly recommend the Tax Defense Network to my friends and family.

Ruth Laduke
May 1st, 2017 Reed City, MI

My overall experience with them has been very good. I'm very satisfied with the service, mostly because the consultants were knowledgeable and know what they were doing.

Cy Unruh
May 1st, 2017 Strasburg, CO

The IRS kept telling us we owed more money than we thought we did, so my wife started dealing with the Tax Defense Network. They were very helpful, and we were satisfied with the way they kept us well informed. Overall, I think it was a smart decision.

Randel Weikle
May 1st, 2017 Roswell, GA

All of the debt consultants were exceptionally professional, and kept me in a loop with everything that they were doing. I ended up getting a couple thousand dollars, as result of their works. They did great things for my case. At this point, I feel very good. The case is closed, and the ruling was in my favor.

Dino Astorga
May 1st, 2017 El Paso, TX

When I spoke to one of their representatives, they seemed very understanding, and made me feel like they were going to work in their best interest to solve my issue. I think they can keep me a little more informed, but when it came to answering my questions, they were always available without a problem. I would definitely recommend them to anybody that needs this type of assistance.

Darrah Moll
May 1st, 2017 Jacksonville, FL

I'm very happy with Tax Defense Network. They helped me save money, and handled my case properly. It was a satisfactory experience.

Eugene Donovan
May 1st, 2017 Texas City, TX

We needed help, so we signed up with them. It's been a great experience. I have shared it with all the people. We didn't save money, but I feel comfortable that we signed up with them.

Larry Carter
May 1st, 2017 San Jacinto, CA

I'm just glad I called them. Signing up with Tax Defense Network was the right decision. They kept me updated and saved me money

Scotty Jensen
May 1st, 2017 Athens, WI

The consultant was pretty good. We could get because we bought a house and we went to my husband's borrow 1K and we check money either and that's how we got stuck with that so from the IRS that we had to pay back whatever.

Patsy Blanton
May 1st, 2017 Black Mountain, NC

I owed a lot of money that I couldn't pay. They kept me totally updated and I feel good about working with them.

Michael Miner
May 1st, 2017 Lakewood, WA

Tax Defense Network was the first place I found on the internet. My experience with their tax debt consultant was outstanding. I saved money by working with them, and I am happy that they got me an installment plan. They were very professional, and they got the IRS off my back. They kept me in loop all the way along. It was a very positive experience overall.

Kelly Myers
May 1st, 2017 Greenbrier, AR

I owed the government a lot of money. I was satisfied with the progress updates that Tax Defense Network gave me, but I think I probably could have done what I did with them by myself, other than having the power of Attorney.

Galvin Carmichael
May 1st, 2017 Lexington, KY

I had a very good experience with their tax debt consultant; they were cooperative, professional, and they did an excellent job. I'm satisfied with the progress updates they gave me. I did not get out of paying taxes, but I was facing collection from IRS and they led me through a process to set a payment system for IRS. I would recommend them.

Sandra Brown
May 1st, 2017 Dade City, FL

Working with them was great; the people were friendly and very knowledgeable, and I got what I needed. If I had to do it all over again, I'd go with them. They kept me updated on their progress and I am satisfied with the results. I was behind on taxes, so I needed to get it straight. I got the IRS off my back, and I'm no longer looking over my shoulder. I think it was the best decision I ever made.

Fred Lara
May 1st, 2017 Fort Davis, TX

We signed up with Tax Defense Network because we needed help with back taxes. Our overall experience with their consultant was excellent. We were very satisfied with their progress updates, and we saved a little bit of money. It was a good decision, and they were a very good company; excellent.

Sara Sessions
May 1st, 2017 Grosse Pointe, MI

Our experience with their tax debt consultant was excellent. We were satisfied with the progress updates they gave us. I did not get a tax break, and I did not get the amount reduced, either, but we did work out the payment plans, so that was good. I think it was an excellent decision to sign up with them when we found them on the internet. I feel very good about it.

Sharon Osorio
May 1st, 2017 Oak Harbor, WA

It's been really easy to work with a lot of them, but they solve nothing for it, they solve nothing. We were satisfied with the progress updates, but we have not saved any money yet. We signed up with them because we owed back taxes. I feel good about that, but like I mentioned before, they didn't solve anything for me.

Theresa Miller
May 1st, 2017 Rochester, NY

I feel good about having Tax Defense Network. I owed money to the IRS, and ended up saving money. I would highly recommend them if you are dealing with the IRS.

SS
May 1st, 2017 Mickleton, NJ

The consultant was very nice, very good and very cooperative; however, the updates could have been a little quicker. I called in several times before getting answers to some of my questions, so that was a little difficult for somebody who's never done anything like this. It was a new experience and it was okay.

Tommaso Lestingi
May 1st, 2017 Frisco, TX

They were very informative, responsive and patient with all of my questions. I felt very much aware of what was going on and when it was going to happen. I feel like I made the best decision that I could in a very time sensitive situation, and I'm glad that I chose the company that had enough experienced to help us avoid an unpleasant situation.

Ervin Engledow
May 1st, 2017 Smyer, TX

They solved everything in a timely manner and did fulfilled their promises. On top of that, I saved money thanks to their services. Everything with them has worked out just fine so far.

Hasina Wiggins
May 1st, 2017 Queens, NY

They helped me save money, so I was definitely satisfied with them. My experience with them has been good so far, and they helped me like they said they would. I appreciate that.

Imtiaz Mondal
May 1st, 2017 Rosemount, MN

I think I have sort of mixed feeling about them. I don't think they help you the way they tell you. Updates were kind of connected, with the longest time frame without contact being 2 or 3 months. If I would have handled it myself with IRS I would have much better understanding of what was happening, because I felt like I have wasted my money on Tax Defense Network.

James Dunn
May 1st, 2017 Alvarado, TX

I feel good about the experience with Tax Defense Network, however, the only thing that I'm not pleased with is their high percentage to pay for a loan. Besides that, they were pretty good; they kept me updated.

Leslie Wobbe
May 1st, 2017 St. Louis, MO

The consultant was wonderful and did a good job. I just felt very good about it. I can say they did a very thorough job, and were very clear in their explanations. They made sure that I knew exactly what they were doing and what I was doing. Plus, they were approved by the Business Bureau, and they give me a lot of really good information, prior to signing a contract with them.

Kathy Smith
May 1st, 2017 Fredericksburg, VA

Their consultant was excellent! They were all professional and very knowledgeable about the tax situation. We even got a refund! I'm glad we did it, and hopefully we'll never have to used them for that again.

Shannone Pairett
April 30th, 2017 Los Alamos, NM

This company was a blessing when dealing with the IRS!! They kept us up to date with the status of our case, and worked quickly to resolve our debt. DeeDee M. was very informative each time we spoke with her, and would always return calls or emails within the same day. I can't express how this company saved me from a situation that could have had a very negative impact on my credit, and living situation. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is dealing with the IRS.

Stuart Smith
April 28th, 2017 Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I contacted Tax Defense Network about 6 months ago in reference to letters I started receiving from the IRS. I contacted TDN after reviewing several tax debt/assistance companies, I thuroughly checked out several and spoke with several and chose TDN because their were no high pressure/horror stories being mentioned to use scare tactics to get me to hire them. I also received a straight forward evaluation of my current tax situation and was informed of exactly what my options were and what may or may not happen during the resolution. process. I was assigned a very professional Tax Consultant named Michael Roach to handle my case and he was nothing but professional and prompt and on top of every step of the process. He was able to resolve my issue with the IRS and I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the results that Michael Roach and TDN produced. Thank you TDN and Michael Roach, Job well done!+ Sincerely, Stuart Smith

joe campisi
April 27th, 2017

To me a company is only as good as the people that work there. People like Kara M are the reason TDN is #1. Ms M made a complicated and task always easier for me. She took it upon herself to always keep me informed of every step and the timing of everything. I never had to call up to find out the status of my case. Thank you TDN for knowing how to hire and train the best. I will always recommend TDN and Kara M.

Roberto Concepcion
April 26th, 2017 Hialeah, FL

I discovered that I have trouble with my taxes, then a friend suggested me Tax Defense Network. They solved all my problems, keeping me inform all the time. They did a great job. The are a professional team. Special thanks to Ruth Reyes, She is truly the Best.!!!

Paul Sims
April 25th, 2017

The staff is very professional and will make sure u understand the process. I was very happy with staff and the quick resolution to my situation.

Christine Derdarian
April 21st, 2017

Tax Defense Network is one of the most competent, service oriented, and professional companies I have ever worked with. Within a matter of just two weeks they had completely resolved my file and offered very helpful advice. They were courteous and effective. I cannot say enough about their service. I also give a special nod to the team that worked on my file. They did exactly what they said they would when they said they would. Many, many thanks! C. Derdarian

Reid Faddis
April 20th, 2017 Independence, MO

I had the state getting ready to take my income to the tune of $8000 bucks. To make long storie short ended up paying $900 best move I ever did

Michael
April 13th, 2017

TDN was very helpful and friendly! Always available to answer my question .call back was always in timely fashion! Their tax prep associate (Danielle) was very professional and customer service oriented!!!! Thanks again TDN

David Lipston
April 12th, 2017 Bellevue, WA

I worked with Danielle B and she provided excellent service and demonstrated great expertise and I will definately be using her for any of my future tax needs. David Lipston

LEROY W BUXTON
April 8th, 2017 Denver, CO

The Tax Defense Network people were very professional in the contacts I had with them. In particular, Dave Turcotte kept me well informed and explained what services were being provided, what to expect from the IRS, and the best resolution to be attained.

Karen Werling
April 6th, 2017

Tax Defense Network was terrific to work with. Our advisor, Aaron, was very calm to speak with and assured me I could contact him at any time, via email or phone. He worked with my schedule when we needed to talk on the phone. We owed a large amount of mony. It was a long process but he stuck with it through and through. I felt confident in his ability to resolve our financial problems with the best possible outcome. He was thorough in responding to my questions and getting me the information we needed to complete the process. I am happy with the final outcome.

Ethel Strother
March 30th, 2017 Dallas, TX

Great experience, stayed in contact. I would recommend!

Luis Buena
March 27th, 2017 Westminster, CA

This is good news and please extend my many thanks to your team for the hard work they have provided. My investment seeking your company’s help on this was truly worth every “penny” as they say. Instead of paying over $10,000 to IRS for the ObamaCare, Tax Defense Network team reviewed and fought for my 2015 tax return down to $95.00. Job well done!

Randy P. Kerr
March 21st, 2017

I want to thank the Tax Defense Network for being able to reduce the amount of taxes I owed. I found myself in a quandary due to bad information I received when I had to go on full time disability. As a result I found myself owing an overwhelming amount to the IRS. I contacted Tax Defense Network and they began the process of negotiating on my behalf with the IRS. They were able to reduce the total amount owed and set up a livable payment plan to get me back to a level playing field again. I owe my unending thanks to everyone at Tax Defense Network for all of their hard work in the endeavor. I would recommend Tax Defense Network to anyone finding themselves in a position where the IRS is attempting to threaten your livelihood in all the ways that only the IRS is able to do. Please take the time to contact Tax Defense Network. I promise you that you will not be disappointed.

melinda juneau
March 20th, 2017 Browning, MT

tax defense was awesome: they solved my problem with IRS. The tax defense services are excellent and operated in a timely manner. Thank You

Terri PAyne
March 18th, 2017

They provided excellent service and kept me posted on the progress of my case and resolved my tax issue in less than 2 months.