Anthem Tax Services has been in business since 2010 and is currently headquartered in Oak Park, CA. It offers a variety of tax resolution services and provides free tax consultations to interested consumers. It has a $10,000 minimum tax debt requirement.

In addition to tax debt solutions, the company also helps people with tax preparation, audit protection, and bookkeeping services. Anthem Tax Services holds certifications from top industry organizations such as the NAEA, NATP, and CTEC.

The Good

• Variety of Services
  • Affordable Pricing
  • Professional Staff
  • Nationwide Availability
  • Minimum Tax Requirement
  • Anthem Tax Services Reviews

Variety of Services

Anthem Tax Services provides a free consultation to help determine which service is best for each potential customer. Its wide variety of services include the following:

• Tax debt resolution
  • Tax preparation
  • Audit protection

Anthem Tax Services' professionals represent clients in both the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax audit cases.

Its team of CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys use many negotiation tactics including an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and currently not collectible status. The company assists customers with a wide array of tax problems including:

• Wage garnishment
  • Back taxes (Unfiled Returns)
  • Tax audits
  • Tax liens
  • Levies
  • Asset seizures

On Anthem's website, consumers can read about each service and learn about potential turnaround times.

Affordable Pricing

Its services start at $250 and vary depending on the individual case. This starting price is lower than many other tax relief service providers, potentially leading to more affordable tax relief.

Any interested taxpayer will need to contact the company to receive an exact quote for their specific situation. Taxpayers who hire Anthem Tax Services will undergo an in-depth review process to determine the extent of the tax issues (by examining tax documents, including your IRS tax return transcript).

Professional Staff

Anthem Tax Services hires certified tax professionals such as enrolled agents, tax attorneys, and CPAs. These individuals can work directly with the IRS on behalf of their clients.

Additionally, the company holds professional certifications with the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA), National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), and California Tax Education Council (CTEC). All three organizations regulate and encourage the proper education of tax professionals. These accreditations ensure that Anthem Tax Services' employees are highly trained and qualified to assist customers.

Nationwide Availability

Anthem Tax Services is available in all 50 states. Its services are available to a wide variety of customers, while many competitors are limited to specific states.

Minimum Tax Requirement

Anthem requires a minimum tax debt of $10,000. While some companies have a slightly lower debt requirement, $10,000 is fairly common for the industry.

Anthem Tax Services Reviews

Anthem Tax Services has received highly positive customer reviews which highlight the company's customer service,  professionalism in handling IRS tax return issues, and its ability to decrease out-of-pocket costs. Customers say the company's tax experts make the entire tax relief process easier.

The tax professionals at Anthem Tax Services understand tax laws and can reportedly handle a variety of tax problems, including federal tax lien issues, bank levies, wage garnishment issues, and tax refund complications.

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Anthem Tax Services performs extremely well, focusing on tax expertise to provide exceptional tax relief service.

The Bad

• Limited Online Money-Back Guarantee Information
  • Unpublished Costs

Limited Online Money-Back Guarantee Information

Anthem Tax Services offers a money-back guarantee but does not describe any specific details on its website. Consumers will need to contact the company to ask questions for more specific information, like its length and conditions.

Unpublished Costs

Anthem's tax resolution services start at $250. However, pricing for each service is also not listed on its website. Interested customers must contact the company directly, through phone or email, to find out further details. Customers should use the free consultation to discuss specific pricing and payments for their tax resolution needs.

The Bottom Line

Anthem Tax Services offers a wide variety of services to meet the needs of potential clients. Its services are available in all 50 states and it requires a minimum debt of $10,000. Its starting requirement is fairly common for the industry, however interested customers must speak directly with the company to determine fees for their particular circumstance.

The company hires certified professionals (whether an enrolled agent or a licensed tax attorney) and has several major industry accreditations. We recognize Anthem Tax Services as a good option for many consumers. However, we recommend taking advantage of its free consultation to find out about its money-back guarantee and to learn about specific prices.

Call our recommended rep over at Anthem Tax Services below.

Anthem Tax Services Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Anthem Tax Services cost?

The cost varies depending on the services you need. The minimum fee for tax prep is $500. The average cost to resolve a case would be $1,500–$2,000.

How do I know if I qualify for tax relief from Anthem Tax Services?

You need to go through a financial interview (consultation) with our tax consultants.

What kinds of tax relief does Anthem Tax Services offer?

We offer Installment Agreements, Offer In Compromise, Penalty Abatement, Partial Pay Installment Agreement, Currently Non Collectible Status, Tax Lien Removal, and Audit Protection.

How long will it take for my tax problem to be resolved?

The timeline depends on services. Your tax problems may be resolved in as little as 30 days or as long as nine months if we’re submitting an offer in compromise.

What tax professionals will I work with at Anthem Tax Services?

You have a host of tax professionals available to help you, including CPAs, Tax Attorneys, Enrolled Agents, Tax Consultants (CTEC certified), and Bookkeepers.

Allen McDaniel

July 11th, 2019 Greenville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

David Cruz has been very helpful and professional

Dec 27, 2018

Your positive feedback Is much appreciated, and so happy to hear that our staff were able to exceed your expectations. Please feel free to reach out anytime you have any questions.

Alexander Bernot

July 11th, 2019 Sheboygan, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Extremely Friendly courteous and efficient, received my tax return ahead of time, felt the company had my best interest. Above and beyond quality and assistance

Mar 06, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words. We are so happy that you had such a positive experience with us!

Al W Whitehurst

July 11th, 2019 Surprise, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Extremely professional trustworthy and they keep you very informed.

Randa

July 11th, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are perfect professional and trustworthy

Dec 26, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us if you ever have any questions!

Mike LaBadie

July 11th, 2019 San Rafael, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Answered all my questions, let me know what to expect from the start. My tax issue was solved within a month!!

Luke Przybylski

July 11th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service. I went through 4 different tax companies before using Anthem. By far the best I've worked with.

Jhewel Marella

July 11th, 2019 Canyon Country, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been searching for a reputable Tax Resolution Firm since beginning of the year. I came across one named, Rush Tax Resolution and I put a deposit a $500 deposit with them, but I called them the next and inform them that I had changed my mind and if I can get a refund. Unfortunately, they did not and said there wasn't any warranty and they started working on the file and it was literally the day after the deposit. I cancelled it, because I was just gonna take care of my tax issues myself. About 8-9 months later, I fell behind again on my taxes, specifically, FTB State, because I was too focused on my IRS Tax debt. I searched online for the best Tax Firm and Anthem Tax Services was the top one and read a lot of positive reviews. I was hesitant at first, but my first conversation with David Cipolla kept me on a positive note. So, I met with them at their office and made a deposit a few days later and felt good about it. The FTB was gonna garnish 25% of my wages every 2 weeks, but Brandi C, Tax Lawyer got to work right away. She was able to get me an affordable monthly payment thru my wages and a very affordable monthly payments with the IRS while in the process of Offer In Compromise. Hopefully, everything works out after and resolve this soon. The staff that I mentioned, customer service and they do what they say they'd do in a realistic manner.

Greg Elizalde

July 11th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very fast and easy to work with. I wasnt sure of how the process worked so i thought it might be time consuming.

Fredrick Thompson

July 11th, 2019 Lufkin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always helpful and answered our questions and got situation resolved

Denise Pinkett

July 11th, 2019 Santa Monica, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem delivered on their promise in a timely fashion.

Demetrio Plaza

July 11th, 2019 Encino, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This comany has great customer service and a great staff. Recommend for anyone who needs help with their taxes.

Mar 05, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Demetrio. We always like to make sure that we provide a positive and professional experience when working with us.

ST former pharmaceutical rep

June 25th, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just got off the phone with my tax attorney Minji and the owner Josh of Anthem Tax Services and I am here to tell you they are the real deal. I had allowed my taxes to go for 6 years and was so afraid of what the IRS would do to me. My taxes that I owed was well into 6 figures and the only option that I had was an installment program. Two tax advisors prior to Anthem told me that I would have to pay thousands on a monthly installment program and they would probably put a lien on my bank account. I was terrified and desperate I told one tax advisor I was going to use a tax relief company and she told me that they were all scams. Luckily I didn't listen to her and I am happy to say Minji reduced my taxes by about 2/3 and I have an affordable installment agreement ...less than what I could ever imagine. Minji and Anthem are miracle workers. I am forever grateful to them. They really care about their customers and I am highly recommending them to anyone who has tax issues. Please call them they will allow you to afford your life!!!!

Jun 25, 2019

ST, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide a top-notch experience for each and every client!

Vivian Sousley

June 17th, 2019 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I highly recommend Anthem for your tax needs. I was many years behind on taxes and Jake was very kind and understanding. Him and his entire team helped me get my tax debt down from 50,000.00 to 50.00!!! It does take some time but worth it because during that time they kept me from loosing my pay and my belongings.

Jun 21, 2019

Vivian, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best experience for each client!

Allen

June 17th, 2019 Wilson, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Information Always had someone to call me and let me know how things are going

Jun 21, 2019

We appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback, Allen!

Michael

June 17th, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had the misfortune of working with other tax companies where they took my level of anxiety to a whole new level with run arounds and outright incompetence.With Anthem Tax Service everyone was A+ professional from how it was explained to me what needed to be done for me to my settlement. Anthem Tax Services has my highest recommendation!

Jun 21, 2019

Great feedback, Michael! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your Anthem Tax Services experience!

Stacey Turner

June 14th, 2019 Fort Oglethorpe, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am not sure this site will allow me to redact my previous review, but current circumstances dictate I should do so. I must strongly express how expeditiously the Anthem team worked to alleviate any concerns I may have had. Every team member has really stepped up to make sure we receive the best customer service possible. David has been especially understanding and has contacted me several times with updates and has worked extremely hard to make sure I understand the entire process and the steps required to get there. I would not hesitate to recommend this awesome Anthem team to address any tax concerns. Again, my previous review was written without me possessing critical information about our case, resulting in negative comments that I now understand were circumstantial, not related to the company or this awesome team. I truly appreciate their personal touch, which is very hard to find, which increases my trust in their abilities.

Jun 07, 2019

All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your Anthem Tax Services experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and regret the experience you’ve had. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form a solution.

Ginger Bennett

June 10th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very helpful and understanding of my situation and they genuinely wanted to help me.

Jun 14, 2019

Great feedback, Ginger! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your Anthem Tax Services experience!

Susie K

June 10th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem Tax was extremely professional from the beginning. staff are knowledgable and they truly care about their clients. They were very responsive whenever I had concerns or questions about my tax situation. I was very nervous about my tax situation but I was able to calm myself down as I was getting help from Anthem. I appreciate entire team and thank you for giving me advice on how to avoid tax issues in the future!!

Jun 14, 2019

We appreciate your feedback, Susie! We aim to provide the highest level of service for our clients!

James choulos

Proficient , knowledgeable and efficient

Jun 14, 2019

Hello James, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Anthem Tax Services experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Bonquisha mendoza

June 10th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They resolve issues fast and professionally. Always on time and follow up with clients beautifully . Not to mention the great customer service representatives, always so understanding. I love this company and I will stick with them until my case is resolved. And Horacio is very Handsome. Hes my favorite and handles my case amazingly.

Jun 14, 2019

Bonquisha, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the highest level of service for each client!

william lee

June 10th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

their service was excellent and the staff was wonderful

Jun 14, 2019

William, Thank you for taking the time to share your Anthem Tax Services experience with others. We’re happy that you allowed us to assist you with your tax needs!

Walter Shelton

June 10th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very thorough and explain things in a way you can understand

Jun 14, 2019

Great feedback, Walter! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your Anthem Tax Services experience!

Edwin

May 9th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem Tax Services has helped me in a huge way. I had not filed for a few years. With 3-4 sources of income, things had became a nightmare. They helped me with grade-A customer service and professionalism to organize and prepare everything. Thanks to them i feel as stress free as can be! Special thanks to Josh and Shannon! I will be doing business with them until retirement.

May 13, 2019

Thank you, Edwin! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to assist you with your tax needs.

LAC

April 3rd, 2019 New Smyrna Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT WASTE YOU MONEY, TIME, OR AGGRAVATION on Anthem Tax Service. I paid Anthem Tax Service $3,950.00 for a $24,000.00 tax bill .I was told it would only take a few months to complete the paperwork and send a reasonable offer to the IRS. That was far from the truth. They never followed up on anything . When I would contact them for an update , my response would be they needed me to send additional paperwork , I would fulfill their request immediately, again no follow up . I would check 2 weeks later and again they would ask for something else they were missing in order to send the file . After a few months of unacceptable service I requested an itemized bill, my request took SEVERAL weeks before I finally got one. There were bogus charges throughout the list . One charge for a one hour phone call THAT NEVER HAPPENED along with several random 15 minute charges for voice mails that also never happened . 6 months later , I just got the "Offer in Compromise " for $800.00 a month ! I do not have $800.00 a month to send the IRS . I could of done better on my own . I would not suggest Anthem Tax Service to ANYONE

Apr 03, 2019

Hello, We are so sorry to hear about your experience with Anthem Tax Services. Please allow us the opportunity to look further into this matter further for you. Please feel free to contact the Customer Service Manager directly at 818-918-5907. We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feed back as it will only help us get better.

A Sad Consumer

April 2nd, 2019 Clarksville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I signed up with Anthem on 02/01/19, and I have yet to hear from a case manager or attorney. I advised the person who signed me that I had a deadline of 02/19/19 to respond to the IRS, and he assured me that cases are assigned to attorneys on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and it would no problem to get a reply to the IRS by 02/19/19. It is now almost 04/02/19, and the only time I have heard from Anthem is when they were asking for my payment to be made or else my case would have to be dropped. I have spoken with two pretty nice reps who tried to help me, but so far, Anthem has not kept its word to me. I am now well past my deadline to respond to the IRS, and I don't think Anthem will help me until my entire fee of $1500 is paid. I am $750 paid so far.

Apr 02, 2019

Hello, We are so sorry to hear about the unfavorable experience you have had thus far with Anthem Tax Service . Please allow us the opportunity to look further into this matter further for you. We have a customer service department that you can contact directly at 818-918-5910 or . We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feed back as it will only help us get better.

linda spivey

March 11th, 2019 Decatur, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far, I have been impressed with the quick response from everyone I have encountered. From the person I spoke with, I felt that they were genuinely interested in helping me get the best results with my tax problem.

Norma

March 11th, 2019 Somerville, MA

I spoke to Alex and he was great, very informative and upfront about what we could expect. Unfortunately we decided the cost was too great and we are going to work with the IRS on our own. Alex was very understanding and said at least we were more informed and wished us good luck.

Steve Gilligan

February 11th, 2019 Folcroft, PA

STAY AWAY..ALL LIES.THEY NEVER KEEP THEIR WORD. JAMES SUCKS...COMPLETE LIAR...NEVER EVER TALS TO IRS TO SOLVE PROBLEM...NEVER GIVES YOU A CONTACT AGREEMENT...STAY AWAY

Feb 12, 2019

Hello Steve, We are so sorry to read about your experience with us. If you would like we would love to discuss this with you further, and resolve any concerns and questions you have. You can reach the customer service department directly at 747-212-5670, we look forward to hearing from you!

Nicholas

February 6th, 2019 Greeley, CO

Pushed me off from one guy to another. Failed to help.

Feb 08, 2019

You filled out an online inquiry for help on our website 1/25/19. Marc H. reached out to you that same day but unfortunately was not able to get in touch with you. We then were able to reach you on 2/1/19 when you spoke with James A. who contacted via phone, this was the only representative you have spoken with at our firm. He explained to you that there was no benefit in having you hire our firm or any tax firm for that matter. Reason being is that once you file your 2017 & 2018 tax returns, the amount of withholdings you paid in vs. the earned income, would net you a refund substantial enough to offset the tax debt you owe. I am sorry that you feel we pushed you off and failed to help. With all respect, we feel that our advice helped you in knowing your options and not having to hire a 3rd party such as ourselves.

Athena

January 22nd, 2019 Greenfield, MA

I found the sales person to be quite helpful and knowledgeable about my tax situation. With his skill and experience, I felt that he would effectively be able to help me.

Jennifer V

December 20th, 2018 Cathedral City, CA

Anthem Tax Services helped me with my tax relief in a very professional manner. They answered all my questions and explained things to me in a way in which I understood everything. I would recommend them and there services for anyone needing this type of assistance.

Dec 26, 2018

Hey Jennifer, just wanted to say that your feedback is much appreciated, and means so much to us. We always aim to provide a positive, and efficient experience. Thank you so much again for your kind words!

Lanise Ward

December 18th, 2018 Moorpark, CA

Had some issues with last year's taxes and went in and Josh was a big help. He fixed what needed to be fixed sent in my amend and I got what I was owed. I went to 4 other places and not one of them could figure out what Josh did in an hour. Thank you Josh for helping me.

Dec 20, 2018

Thank you Lanise for allowing us to work for you, and get this fixed for you. If you ever have any questions or need anything please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

JFM

December 14th, 2018 Boston, MA

I spoke with a helpful rep for 45 minutes. He then said it would cost $6500 to take my case and would require full payment BEFORE I would receive a contract or any written information regarding terms and conditions. He promised 100% refundable if they couldn't solve my issue but refused to provide it in writing until after I paid. I've NEVER dealt with any company requiring payment without a bill/contract or description of services. Beware.

Dec 19, 2018

I apologize for the confusion that has clearly occurred in this situation. I do not doubt that there was a potential lack of proper protocol not followed in this instance. We would never expect a prospective client to pay our fees without reviewing a contract and full breakdown of proposed services rendered. My Name is Josh and I am one of the owners of Anthem Tax Services, I take your concerns very seriously and know that this is the last experience you should be dealing with when trying to resolve a stressful issue like tax debt. Please call our direct line at 888-548-0478 and ask for Josh. I will take care of you and make up for the bad first impression, Hope to hear from you. Josh Kahn Anthem Tax Services

Josh c

November 30th, 2018 Elko, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Josh and his team are awesome to work with ! Very helpful and work with the schedule that best fits you ! Highly recommend this team

Dec 20, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, and we are always here to help!

Mordy Tassa

November 27th, 2018 Encino, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem Tax Services staff have been very responsive and efficient in dealing with me as a client and with the IRS on my behalf. So far, the staff and management are responsive and engaging with me, their client, in a professional manner and I am very satisfied and impressed with their knowledge. I will recommend Anthem Tax to my friends and my business clients enthusiastically.

Dec 20, 2018

Thank you Mordy for your kind feedback. We always make it a point to be attentive, and responsive when working on your case. Any, and all recommendations are welcomed!

M M

November 20th, 2018 Florissant, MO

It’s very overwhelming when the company you’ve dedicated 18 years to and planned to retire from closes several departments. Now, without a job and owing several thousand dollars, it was easier to place the IRS mail in a basket and basically pretending not to see it, let alone open it. With all the companies offering such a service, I feel blessed Anthem was my first choice. I just called from the internet, no referral. David was my first contact. He made this calm, structured, and smooth for me. Even when I finally broke out in tears. My next contact was Shannon . AGAIN, impressed! Both were nonjudgmental, kind, understanding and with both I even was able to laugh some and laughter is how I get through hard times. Through the process they were the only two contacts I had. I was a person not a number being passed around. Their communication skills were on point behind the scenes. You do not have to repeat your uncomfortable story over and over. I would highly recommend Anthem to my family and friends, I feel as if I made two new friends over the phone in a difficult time. Anthem, David and Shannon are huge assets to your company. Thank you.

Dec 20, 2018

Thank you for sharing your story, and experience. of course when we take on your case you become more than just a client to us. Your problems become ours, and we mean it when we say that we will do everything we can to resolve this issue. Hope that you are well, and if you ever have any questions or concerns or just want to say hi please give us a call!

Courtney H.

November 16th, 2018 Westlake Village, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem Tax Services was a lifesaver for me; never in the past had I found myself in a situation where I needed help with tax relief so I'm lucky I was able to find these guys. David was extremely helpful - He answered all my questions and regularly checked in with me to provide status updates throughout the entire process. Thank you!

Dec 26, 2018

Hi Courtney, you don't understand how much we appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind words, and we are always here if you need us!

Josh Oxley

November 16th, 2018 Everett, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem Tax Services saved my life! I owed over $25k after they filed the 5 years of unfiled taxes that I hadn't filed because I was scared of what I would owe. They filed all 5 years and then negotiated an Offer in Compromise on my behalf. I ended up paying only $2300 to the IRS. The best part about Anthem is there is no BS, they tell it like it is. I am so grateful that I found them!

Kelly c

November 16th, 2018 Thousand Oaks, CA

I was in some tax trouble which I needed some help with. I looked online and Anthem Tax Services looked like the best one to go for. The enrolment was easy. I sent them an email and I got a call the next day. I dealt with David the whole time and he was awesome, very informative and up to date. I never waited more than a day for a return call and I never had to worry about a whole lot. He took care of a lot of things that I didn't even have to think about. He did the best that he could and I was very pleased with it.

Joe Uceda

November 16th, 2018 Simi Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable, and professional!

Sam Burns

November 16th, 2018 Newbury Park, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had contacted Anthem Tax Services due an outstanding tax debt that I had, the representative that helped me by the name of David, was very professional and thorough when explaining to me my options. I didn’t feel pressured into having to make decision and I would highly recommend this company to anyone who was suffering from the same unfortunate circumstances.

Dec 26, 2018

Hey Sam, just wanted to say thank you much for taking the time to share your experience, and leave kind feedback. We appreciate you, and again thank you so much again for your positive feedback!

Ebony

November 16th, 2018 Oakland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a big tax bill I felt overwhelmed in a bit defeated. Anthem Tax Service really helped me through everything. I was able to settle my case. They kept me informed of everything and was able to answer any questions I had. If you’re having some tax issues I highly recommend this company.

A Marquez

November 16th, 2018 Cottonwood, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful in assisting me with figuring out a way to get out of debt.

Dec 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback. You don't understand how much we appreciate your kind words!

Kyle K

November 16th, 2018 Northridge, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I unfortunately got into a lot of trouble with my taxes from working as an IC and anthem helped save me thousands of dollars in a settlement they did on my behalf with the irs. They have relieved so much stress and I would highly recommend anyone with tax issues to reach out to them now! Anthem helped many of my friends with tax trouble as well!

Catherine mark

October 5th, 2018

Eric is the best. He made sure everything I did was without stress. Anthem tax services were so good. I really enjoy myself with them. Thanks a lot

Kate Lois

October 5th, 2018

Their service was good and better than the one has been receiving from other company. Eric was very good in attending to customer.. He always makes sure I received what I paid for. Thanks so much

Doris Dave

October 5th, 2018

Anthem did a marvelous work and did everything s easy for me to understand. I would use their services again. I’m so so impressed. I will definitely come back

Gregory Fry

October 5th, 2018

I received a wonderful service from Anthem, did an amazing work and made everything s easy for me to understand. I would use their services again. I’m hihgly impressed

CHRISTOS SIAMETIS

September 17th, 2018 Woodland Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Stress and Sleepless nights, Constant worrying and frustration, ALL GONE thanks to Josh and his team of professionals. If you are seeking to get help with your taxes or if you owe money to the IRS... Look no further. Josh is extremely knowledgeable and very reliable. His team is WOW!! I tried other companies... When I met Josh I knew right away he was my guy. We are very responsible taxpayers. We were victims of some bad luck and poor planning on our part. Now, we have a plan for the better future. Thanks to Josh and his team we are back on track...

Eric Leadbetter

August 7th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had over 10k in back taxes from almost 10 years prior. There is no way I could pay the full amount. The Irs levied my bank account and sent out wage garnishment notices. I talked to anthem and they got me in non-collectible. Josh assured me that if they didn’t get the levy released he would refund me anthems fee. They did release the levy on time but some one screwed up at the bank or irs and the funds were withdrawn from my account. As Anthem promised, they refunded my fee. They did everything right on their end and it still didn’t work out right. I respect their integrity and standing by their guarantee. I highly recommend working with Josh, he’s a great guy and very dedicated to helping people, that is very evident.