Amazon Prime Logo

7.7

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

We have really enjoyed the variety of shows on Prime. We especially like the movie selections. We don’t love the navigation of the menu. It can be hard to find the shows we want and we usually have to go to search to find them. It is also a bit pricey compared to other streaming options we use.

Sam Ekberg Gilbert, AZ

Amazon Prime is wonderful way for people to stay connect to whats popular in the streaming world. They offer a variety of shows that Prime customers can watch at any time, with a cool options for downloading a certain amount of episodes at a time.

josharmatage Alpine, UT

Amazon Prime is a fantastic place to find a fun movie to watch on a Friday night, or any night to be honest with you. Amazon does an amazing job with categorizing their movies, my siblings and I always have something to watch that we like including t.v. shows. My dad has had trouble with buying the movies, but we always figure it out pretty fast.

Angela Pyrah Willard, MO

Great bonus to my prime membership. I would pay for this just for the free shipping, but the streaming ability to amazing too. Love how there is a great selection and I can watch it anywhere.

Emma Webster Gilbert, AZ

Amazon Prime is very accessible and well organized. They offer a variety of shows for all age groups as well as many different genres. They could offer more recent movies but they do rotate what they offer.

ally blackhurst Pleasant Grove, UT

Amazon Prime is amazing and I use it all the time to watch movies with my family! There is a large selection of movies on Prime and movies to rent, and it is so easy to use. The mobile app is great too and I love being able to download my favorite shows to have with me offline.

Angela Nelson Pleasant Grove, UT

We order lots of things through Amazon, so the free shipping of Amazon Prime is worth the membership for us. The free video content is not that great. I think they could add more free content that is current and interesting, and I think the rental prices of videos are too high, We do enjoy Amazon Prime music, though.

Derek G Pleasant Grove, UT

Amazon Prime is a great streaming service that has really great speed for streaming. The selection of tv shows and movies you can watch is not the greatest but you can find t.v. shows like psych that you couldn't find on Netflix. Having prime also makes shipping free and I have found my packages arriving sooner.

James Randall Riverton, UT

Amazon Prime is almost a no-brainer. The break-even point for getting your money's worth is pretty low between the benefits of shipping, music, video, etc. Usually just one of those areas will make it worth it. I wish the video had more movies and options. . . it seems like they are lacking a bit in the movie category.

David Mallory Hays Provo, UT

Solid content, but it's ui is garbage. They don't group series together and most my fee is different seasons of the same shows, every other streaming service gets this. On PS4 it's really hard to find something to watch and in chrome it's impossible to locate how to get there. I've learned how, but I'm a programmer and it took me a while, I've given up on thing to tell my parents got to log in

Tammy Brady Gilbert, AZ

Their original series are great. When watching TV, I first check what is new on Prime before I check what's playing on cable. Lots of choices and like the recommendations feature too.

David O Pleasant Grove, UT

Amazon truly has done something unprecedented. Amazon Prime offers thousands of videos for the purpose of entertainment. One section of Amazon Prime's TV is it's very own content. Amazon Prime TV shows such as the Tick have the potential to put a smile on viewer's faces. Amazon does not let down and I am grateful to have been a paying member.

Gavin Schmalz Saratoga Springs, UT

With the start of content streaming Amazon stepped it up and truly deleivered some great shows and access to awesome movies. It’s even better now that they have original content.

Karlee Schramm Pleasant Grove, UT

Amazon Prime has a wide selection of different movies and shows to chose from. But most of the movies you need to pay for. Overall a really great website, very useful in determining the rating s of the movie and reviews about the movies.

Samantha Smith Riverside, CA

I love Amazon Prime! Shows are hit and miss, sometimes they have excellent ones, sometimes not so much, but you get a lot out of your prime membership what with shipping, shows and music.

Zach Irvine, CA

Great original content. Wish there were more family-friendly options available. You actually don’t need to use the “F” word 30x in each episodes to make good content, just FYI.

mgillings

Amazon Prime offers so many great things! I am new to the streaming service, but have loved the variety of shows and movies that I have access to with my Prime membership! Excited to keep using this new to me feature!

Jo Lars Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had Amazon Prime for years but I rarely use it to watch movies and tv shows. I have had a hard time finding tv shows that are truly free for Prime members because a series will pop up in my search but then only the first couple of episodes are free and the rest cost a few bucks per episode. I got frustrated with that experience and quit using Prime for entertainment.

Robin Orem, UT

addicted to amazon prime. easy navigation when using the website. easy to search for whatever i am looking for. affordable. user friendly and best part i can download movies to our tablets to keep my kids entertained.

Jodie Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

While I have Amazon Prime, I hardly ever use it because when I have searched for various tv shows that say they are prime eligable in the past, a few episodes are free but the rest you have to pay for. To be honest, I am not sure if that has changed over the years because I was so frustrated by that when I first became a Prime member that I quit going to it when I wanted to watch a tv show. I do go through Prime when I am unable to find a movie on Netflix.

Boston Whipple Provo, UT

The selection of movies and TV shows is not incredibly wide but it new movies come on frequently even if they don't stay on for a long time. I have never had stream quality issues.

Calista Huber Mesa, AZ

I love the options on Amazon Prime Video! Such great shows, movies, kid shows. I just wish I could figure out how to cast it from my phone without having to screen share - not great quality that way. I can cast from my computer tab but then I have to get my computer out... I know, I know, not a real issue. But I do wish it was more convenient!

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

Amazon prime keeps adding awesome stuff – I love all the free TV shows. It’s also awesome that you can download them on your tablet or phone and watch them when you don’t have service

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I like the selection of movies, however I would like to have more be included with my Prime membership. Parental controls are great and streaming has hardly been a problem. I like the fact I can download a movie to watch it later so I don't have to worry about streaming interruptions.

Amanda Sherwood, OR

Love the selections but not the most user friendly. Their app has a lot of bugs. But other than that I enjoy watching the shows I can't find on netflix on prime. Also use amazon.com for shopping all the time so the free streaming is a nice plus.

mo vaziri

great sevices with no intrauption It is easy to install and work with

Ron

Excellent, I watch it a lot and it has good variety and choices

Hal

Slow. Clunky. Entering and exiting site is much more labored than Netflix & Hulu on our Visio TV. Great content.

John Baysinger

excellent always working with no failures i will continue to use them.

Mezo Uchiha Hamden, CT

Amazon prime makes delivery very simple and fast and addition to its new video movie platform it’s amazing

Nancy Greenberg Fort Myers, FL

I am always amazed at what Amazon Prime has to offer, great programs, efficient streaming and value for the money.

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

Amazon prime streaming service is ok. They have lots of movies and shows but they are a bit outdated. They do have newer movies and shows available but you have to purchase them or the network they are from.

Wendy Park City, UT

Amazon Prime has a wide variety of shows to stream. It even has a BBC channel where you can find your favorite British shows. I love that!

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

Love my prime account it's very easy to manage premium subscriptions and rent extra movies. I find it to be one of my best streaming services.

Shante Reeder Draper, UT

Best money I've ever spent. I love how easy it is, how reliable it is, and how FAST it is. I find almost everything I need and more on here!

Kaleema folk

The selection of videos is very good. The fact it comes with Amazon Prime membership is almost like having it for free!

Sarah Jarrett

Great original programming like Bosch and Luther also a great selection of movies and network shows. So much to choose from

Matt Pioli Rochester, NY

We love Amazon Prime TV. We have cut out local cable TV, and have found everything we need for entertainment at a fraction of the price.

Kc

Prime Video has an overwhelming amount of content available. The range of content is extremely wide and should provide something for everyone.

Jass Tallahassee, FL

Although it may doesn’t have as many shows and movies as other streaming services, it still has some good options for a more affordable price thanks to the student discount.

George m Irvine, CA

I signed up for a free trial, they charged my Wells Fargo CC right away and a month later (before the free trial ends) they tried to charge again and my bank declined the charge, chatting with amazon prime tech support they are clueless on what happen, so basically i'm on vacation and I had to cancel my card and wait 10 days to receive a new card from my bank :(

Sad and disappointed Norfolk, VA

Sooo angry 😖 and sad ☹. Ive been watching a show, I'm now on season 5. Been watching my fav show for a couple of hours. Go to click on the next show....all of a sudden, they add a charge of $2.99! In the middle of watching it! I went back and all the shows I already watched (for free) now have a $2.99 charge. WTH! Really?! In the middle of binge watching?! Come on Amazon. Thats why people talk bad about Amazon for streaming. I was your last customer in my group of friends. Not any more. Whats the point of paying monthly If I have to also pay for shows? Not to mention in mid binge.

Cindy Gilbert, AZ

Amazon Prime has easy access features, however, many tv series and movies cost extra for rentals. Still good selection and variety within a range of time periods and genres.

Lisa Thompkins Gainesville, FL

Terrible customer service! Asked to speak to a supervisor that got on the phone for a few minutes then put me on hold for over twenty minutes and never came back. I hand to tell what was going on to another associate. They can be very rude and after a long day at work you just don't need the rudeness. I wouldn't have given a rating but it wouldn't let me go any further without a rating. My true rating is zero stars.

Donna Mcmillen Indian Valley, VA

When searching for movie or tv show it is hard to see letters and takes forever to select correct letters. Maybe more space needed. They do have a good selection

Pamela Vehrs

My experience with this company is very good. All Amazon features are grand!! They could improve by lowering prices. OK. You asked

Beth Broderson

Quick access and rare interruptions. I prefer to watch my favorites here if available and they often are. The variety of selections is great.

Steven Fravel

They are consistent. They provide access to a strong selection of other services and their original content is generally very good

Keith Winterowd

We like Amazon PrI'm pretty well. The one downside is sometimes we can't stream due to bandwidth demand but when we go to Netflix, Netflix streams fine.

Robert Springer Tucson, AZ

It saves me a fortune since I order a lot of items near $15. I also love the 2-day delivery. The movies are a plus but could be better