Sunergy Systems

LAST UPDATED: September 22nd, 2022

Sunergy Systems has been serving customers in Washington and providing solar power solutions. The company has 30 years' experience in the electrical industry as well, so there is plenty of expertise at their disposal. The company does both residential and commercial jobs, so regardless of what your needs are, Sunergy has you covered. The company is proud of the fact it supports local jobs and contributes to the local economy.

Since 2005, Sunergy Systems has been an employee-owned company and one of Washington's most experienced solar and battery storage installation companies with over 1,800 installed systems. The company's team of seasoned professionals strive to provide a seamless and simple process for every stage of the project.

Sunergy Systems is a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer and Washington's only SunPower Elite Dealer with a 25-year full replacement warranty and performance guarantee.

Many customers enjoy being able to watch the performance of their system from the convenience of a computer or even a handheld device. Online monitoring makes this possible, and Sunergy Systems utilizes SunPower's solar monitoring system.

SunPower Logo
#1 SunPower chevron_right
ADT Solar Logo
#2 ADT Solar chevron_right

The Good

• Purchase and Lease Options
  • Big on Education
  • Terrific Incentives

Purchase and Lease Options

Obviously, every customer is different and has various needs according to their unique situations. While one customer may be inclined to buy the system, another would prefer a lease. Sunergy offers 10 year leases on its systems. And, if you would rather purchase the system, you can do so with different loan programs available to help you finance it for as little at 4.25 percent up to 180 months. Rates and monthly payments are dependent on total costs and your own credit. You will not have to put anything down to purchase the system.

Big on Education

Sunergy knows that switching to solar from traditional power is a big decision. For some people, this is foreign territory; some customers may have little knowledge of how the system works and how it will be beneficial. Sunergy goes above and beyond to briefly laying out the process of setting up a solar energy system and instead lays out an in-depth picture of how solar works, how it can save money on utility costs and what the pros are to this form of energy. Experts will cater to your needs and give you the individual attention you need.

Terrific Incentives

Sunergy does an excellent job of informing customer what incentives are available upon getting a solar power system. The company offers and directs customers to programs such as the 30 percent federal tax credit, a 100 percent off Washington State Sales Tax, the Washington State Production Incentive Program, Net Metering, and 5-year Accelerated Deprecation For Home-Based Businesses.

The Bad

Not Widely Available

Washington customers are the only ones who will get service from Sunergy Systems. This is because the company does not do business in other states. While Sunergy customers are overwhelmingly pleased with Sunergy and the service it provides, the company is missing out on potential clients by not expanding to neighboring states. Think of a resident near the Oregon border who might love to do business with Sunergy but has to look for other options because the company is restricted to Washington only.

The Bottom Line

Sunergy Systems to a fabulous job of walking customer and potential customers through every step of the solar power installation process. They meticulously plan, design and implement the systems and will take the time to follow up afterward as well. The company will take care of you, and you'll undoubtedly be very pleased with your new Sunergy system. Don't hesitate to give them a call when you decide to switch to solar power.

View Best Solar Companies

5.0

F. Santiago Federal Way, WA

Sunergy was very thorough in their quote and installation for our homes. They took the time to do a second analysis to make sure our numbers were good before we proceeded with install. Then they were able to move up our installation based on our home location. We appreciate the work they did for us and getting our system up and running.

MC Pearson Everett, WA

This company installed 24 solar panels on my roof two years ago. I want it to be as close to net zero use on the grid as possible. There was one delay due to unforeseen circumstances and bad weather. Outside of that the company was timely professional and did exactly what they said they were gonna do for the exact price they quoted. I am very satisfied with my solar system and have even recommended them to others, which is rare for me. I would highly recommend using this company if you are considering solar power. They also installed a fast charger for my electric car.

Darrell R Singleton Federal Way, WA

Best ever company to deal with, great knowledge on what they sell and install. The pre-installation discussion covered everything that I did not know about Solar energy, and then some...very detailed in production and consumption. Every step of the way, Sunergy was there to explain fully what was going on, how the system worked and the savings that I could expect from our system. We installed 33 roof panels that produces far beyond our needs, which allows us to reverse the unused power, back to Puget Sound Elect for which they reverse bill us for the power we send back to them making our bill much lower. Our normal mid summer bill would be in excess of $340/mo. Our recent bill for April/May (2019) time frame came in at $68 for the month. We are so impressed with Sunergy that we have contracted this company to install our Tesla "Power Walls" to store energy for use during the night. Simply put, "Sunergy Systems" is a great company with outstanding people working for them, extremely neat in their work, leaving no mess, very careful and a wonderful group with a every professional work ethics...If I could, I would adopt all of these folks and call them family. D. Singleton (Federal Way, Wa.)

Reply from Sunergy Systems

Thanks for the kind words Darrell, it was a pleasure helping you go solar and reducing your electric bill!

Oct. 4th, 2019

Kathryn Tacoma, WA

I got estimates several years ago, finally got the financing in place and the system was designed, installed and turned on in about 30 days. They laid out my options and the expectations for the system with several different manufacturers in easy to understand and compare format. They came when and where I expected and it is all installed to local code and they cleaned up after themselves. it is all up and running and I love it.

David Gliessman San Diego, CA

Sunergy systems is a viable, progressive solar system installer. I researched several solar installers available in my area and found them to be pleasant, helpful and well informed. It is an employee owned company which encourages all the personnel to be engaged in serving their customers in order to fulfill their commitments. I have absolutely no regrets in contracting with them and would recommend them to anyone with the desire to consider solar energy production.

Bob Randolph Bellevue, WA

Such a wonderful local employee-owned company. Every stage of the process was an exceptional experience using the industry's best equipment. Their combination of quality, customer service, reputation, and how well they treat their employees puts them in a class amongst themselves!

Don Steinway Seattle, WA

Great quality and an incredible warranty, plus they guaranteed the system's performance for ten years. The entire process was seamless and professionals throughout all stages of the project. Everyone we dealt with was super friendly and post install support has been excellent. Highly recommended!

George Penfield Puyallup, WA

their engineering of the system was "spot on". I generated even more than they predicted. Could not have hag a better experience with either service or installation. I have had it 6 yrs.

Reply from Sunergy Systems

Thanks George, we're so glad that you've been satisfied with your system!

Nov. 20th, 2019