Sun Badger Solar

8.1

Headquartered in Wisconsin since 2018, Sun Badger Solar is a full-service company providing both commercial and residential solar installation services to home and business owners in Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Despite being in business for a relatively short amount of time, the company has already made a name for itself, making Solar Power World Magazine’s “Top 500 Solar Contractor” list every year since its founding (2018–2020 to date).

The Good

• Tier-One Equipment
  • NABCEP Certified
  • Habitat for Humanity Partner

Tier-One Equipment

Sun Badger Solar only installs equipment with a 25-year equipment warranty or better. As an LG Platinum Partner, the solar provider installs some of the most durable and energy-efficient solar panel modules on the market. LG solar panels clock an impressive 22 percent efficiency (second only to industry leader SunPower), and sport a sleek, black on black aesthetic designed to withstand extreme temperatures, rain, snow, or shine. Sun Badger Solar also carries inverters from Enphase, which supplies a proprietary consumption monitoring system that syncs with the Sun Badger Solar mobile app.

Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer

On top of its impressive array of solar panel and inverter selections, Sun Badger Solar also installs solar backup battery solutions through its partnership with Tesla Solar. The Tesla Powerwall is one of the most efficient solar batteries available today, and can harness and store enough energy to keep the lights on at night or in the event of a power outage or other grid mishap.

NABCEP Certified

Sun Badger Solar employs electricians and technicians who have been certified by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). The NABCEP is an industry-recognized organization that has authored numerous and rigorous certification programs aimed at raising the standard in solar. The organization actively educates companies on best installation standards and solar technology. Companies with this certification distinguish themselves and experts in their field, so Sun Badger Solar customers can rest easy knowing their installation will be done right.

Habitat for Humanity Partner

Sun Badger Solar has partnered with Habitat for Humanity to promote sustainable communities throughout the country. For every solar panel installation Sun Badge Solar builds, the company will donate $250 to Habitat for Humanity that goes directly toward building strong and stable homes for strong and stable communities. Sun Badger Solar is donating, at minimum, $100,000 to the charitable organization through 2021 — an impressive number that demonstrates the company’s true commitment to sustainability.

The Bad

• Utilizies Electrical Partnerships for FL and MN
  • No Lease or PPA Options

Utilizies Electrical Partnerships for FL and MN

Sun Badger Solar’s team of certified solar technicians are present at every solar panel installation in Illinois and Wisconsin; however, the company does contract out its installation services to qualified partners in Florida and Minnesota. While the difference in quality may be negligible, Sun Badger Solar customers living in these locales should be aware of these partnerships that may or may not maintain NABCEP-certified status the way that Sun Badger Solar does.

No Lease or PPA Options

Like many companies in the solar industry, Sun Badger Solar readily offers customers direct purchase of its solar energy systems, or financing through a third-party lender in the form of low interest, long term loans, zero-down, zero-interest for up to 12 months solar loans or home-equity lines of credit (HELOC). However, the company does not appear to offer customers the option to lease its solar energy systems, or pay for solar power through a power purchase agreement (PPA).

Both of these options can be incredibly cost-effective for customers on a fixed income who want to get involved with solar power. They both charge monthly fees that are often lower than utility bill payments, and place the burden of ownership (along with installation and maintenance fees) solely on the company.

The Bottom Line

Overall, Sun Badger Solar checks several boxes for what a competent, quality solar installation company should have. Its technicians are NABCEP certified, and are authorized to install some of the best and most energy-efficient solar equipment on the market. Through its partnership with Habitat for Humanity, the company also gives back and actively works toward establishing healthy, sustainable communities.

Florida and Minnesota customers should note that the company contracts its solar project installations to partners local to those states, and Sun Badger Solar customers everywhere will have to choose between purchase and loan financing. With all that in mind, customers are encouraged to obtain a free quote with the company to see if Sun Badger Solar is the best solar company for their needs.

bookmark

Featured Review

Ratnicks Northville, MI

Excellent customer support from entire Sun Badger Teamwork After doing research for more than 3 years and getting various quotes, in 2020, my neighbor referred me to Sun Badger Solar, which has impressed me from the beginning to the end. I definitely will be recommending my family and friends for a referral with Sun Badger Solar. From the beginning, my sales representative, Ann G., provided a detailed solar system proposal presentation (very professional), unlike other solar contractors. She patiently worked with me to revise the proposal based on my particular requirements for my solar system. Even after installation, Ann is super responsive to all my questions. During the course of the project, Sun Badger also impressed me when they showed that they were using a project management software and detailed timeline documentation to ensure that both the Sun Badger project team members and I were always informed of all project steps. Sun Badger approached every aspect of my solar project in a professional and courteous manner. Of course, with every solar project, the not-so-fun part is the waiting game for permit approval with the municipality. I believe Sun Badger did their best to push the approvals through in a timely manner. On the day of installation, which happened to be a snowy January 2021 morning, everything went super smooth. The installation team also made an improvement to the original solar array layout on the day of installation which improved my roof’s aesthetic. Final inspection was handled professionally between Sun Badger and the municipality representative. Audrey C. helped answer my questions (super responsive) over email once I was approved to use my new solar system. After my solar system was up and running, I also received a friendly follow up call from Lindsey S. to ensure that I was properly setup with the solar monitoring software. She also helped to answer my solar tax credit questions and solar monitoring software questions. Thank you to Sun Badger Solar for the excellent customer support and professionalism in installing my dream solar panel system!

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for sharing your experience! It was a pleasure working with you on your dream solar panel system! Sun Badger takes pride in ensuring our customers are satisfied with their solar project, and we are happy to hear we met those standards for you. We are looking forward to the sunny days ahead for your system! Congratulations on going solar!

Feb. 22nd, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Dana Kaempen Naperville, IL

All the folks at SunBadger were up front and transparent about every step of the process. They stand behind their work and make sure everything is done 100% correctly. I really enjoyed working with each member of the team.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you as well! Your system is producing right on track with the predictions, and looks beautiful on your home! Thank you for choosing Sun Badger to go solar with!

Dave Klocke Hastings, MN

The best part of my experience was the one day install for my system. The system is up and running now and looks good. The people I worked with were all friendly and professional. Disappointments included a significant delay in install compared with promised and the need for a few return visits by electricians and power company to satisfy inspectors. The company indicates they have made some adjustments to improve these issues. I would rate between 3-4 stars where five stars would have been best price, accurate install date, and flawless install with all inspections passed the first go around.

Ben A. Minneapolis, MN

We have mixed feelings about our experience with Sun Badger Solar. In short, the equipment itself is great and the sales and installation teams were outstanding. However, a simple miscalculation on Sun Badger’s part, and refusal to own up to the mistake from upper level leadership, including the president, Trevor S., really soured our experience, so unfortunately we cannot recommend Sun Badger. In our experience, it appears that Sun Badger put profit over customer commitment. Here’s our experience in more detail, for those to whom it’d be helpful. The positives: Everything about our experience with our salesperson, Jake H., was outstanding. He helped us understand all our options and was very attentive to our questions, thoroughly addressing all of them to ensure that we were making the best possible decision for our needs and our property. Even after the initial consultation and throughout the process, Jake and the others on the project management team were available and responsive if we ever had any questions or wanted to touch base. About a week before the installation was scheduled, we found out that the panels we had planned on were not available, but that a similar higher-producing panel in the same size was. Sun Badger offered to swap these in, like for like, which we very much appreciated. The panels themselves are high quality and performing as they should be. The negatives: Our most significant negative experience in the process was that on the day of the install the installation crew informed us that the number of panels Sun Badger had laid out in their design would not fit. Our roof surface is a simple rectangle, so calculating the number of panels should be simple math. The installation crew rearranged the panels in such a way that they could fit as many as possible on our roof, but we were still left with 2 fewer panels, which translates to a system that produces 7% less energy than expected. This may sound like a small percentage, but when our goal was to max out our production to get as close as possible to the 120%-offset limit (as set out by our utility, Xcel Energy), 7% makes a big difference, especially considering how that multiplies over the 30-year life of solar panels. Had we known the original panels wouldn’t fit when we should have known—right after the engineering site visit—we would have re-designed, with different panels that would get us closer to our energy production goals. Instead, we were faced with a day-of-install decision of either delaying our project until the following year to accommodate a redesign (and therefore accept a lower federal rebate rate), or opt for a lower-producing system. We went with the latter. This caused another issue on the financing side since we had signed the financing documents at the beginning of the process, and could not now change those documents with our lender. Sun Badger did credit us for the panels that were not installed, so we could apply those funds to the principal on our loan, and they have assured us that they’ve changed the loan process so that this won’t happen to future customers. With regards to the miscalculation, Sun Badger says they’ve made system changes to avoid this error in the future. However, when we approached Sun Badger for any sort of good-faith gesture of compensation to help make this right for us, the best they could do was an Amazon or restaurant gift card. In fact, Sun Badger largely avoided owning responsibility for the error and the long-term negative impact it will cause us over the life of the panels. Sun Badger also avoided apologies by saying things like, “at the end of the day, you still have a great system and are getting thousands back in rebates.” True, but we are not getting our planned return on investment. The empty words and platitudes don’t address the problem. Sun Badger’s leadership’s lack of responsibility is the most disappointing part of this whole experience. We don’t question that the panels themselves and the installation are great, and our experience with our salesperson, Jake, was great. But if the best that we can say is that the product itself, installation, and the salesperson were great, you’d be better off finding another solar company that can accurately design a panel layout and will do the right thing for their customers.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Mr. Alle thank you for your comments. Sun Badger takes care to install the highest quality and newest technology products, and we ensure the best possible customer experience. We apologize that you found our efforts did not meet your expectations. As you noted, Sun Badger took responsibility for providing you a no-charge upgrade to the original panels selected for your design, and we also refunded you for any panels that were not installed and any financing fees related to the slight change in your design. As explained, you are receiving the maximum production possible out of the solar array we installed on your home, given the physical space available on your roof. We explained changes to our design procedures to prevent future situations like yours from occurring. And we offered you gift card compensation, which you declined because you demanded something of a higher value in exchange for not writing a review. You have an excellent, well designed solar array which we are very proud of, and which will save you thousands of dollars on your electric bill over its life. We stand by our work and believe Sun Badger has treated you more than fairly. But of course, we are disappointed you didn’t feel our efforts and offers were sufficient. We are confident you will enjoy your solar energy system for many years.

Mar. 17th, 2021

Daniel Zientara Lakeville, MN

I original chose Sun Badger because they were the lowest cost of four different quotes I got. Their service, hardware, and software is great. The installers did a great job. The install happened later than we expected, but Sun Badger paid my electricity bill from the time when the install was originally schedule for and the date of when the system came online.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for the review! We are very excited for the sunny days ahead for you! Congratulations on going solar, and thank you for choosing Sun Badger!

Mar. 17th, 2021

Jason R Racine, WI

I'm happy with my setup and the quality of the work done

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review and congratulations on going solar!

Everett Madison, WI

Easy enough, kept in touch and kept me informed, got the system installed and it works great.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your feedback! Sun Badger takes pride in ensuring our customers are satisfied with their solar project and we are so pleased that your experience is proof of that! Congratulations on going solar!

Debbie Krachtus Wauconda, IL

They guided me through the whole process and were very Thorough and helpful

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Don't forget about our referral program through the Sun Badger Solar app! Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Stay sunny!

Jay Mews Saint Paul, MN

Installation went well: crew friendly and professional. The biggest issue was not getting a heads-up on material drop off and confirming work start date.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your feedback! Our new project management software that was recently put in place, should alleviate some of those communication errors. We do get excited for installation day though! :)

Feb. 19th, 2021

VJ Orfordville, WI

Working with SunBadger made my solar installation so easy, and I felt confident the whole way through. I talked with a lot of companies, and SunBadger really offered the best overall package, professional service, and detailed answers to all my questions.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! This is our ultimate goal, and we are confident you will see the production of your system match what we predicted! Don't forget about our referral program through the Sun Badger app! Stay sunny!

Disappointed Madison, WI

The farm after work two current electric but didn’t tell me that in the sale. They made it seem as though they had their own project manager and such. They did not So I had to put up with it and uncooperative contractor

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Sun Badger takes pride in ensuring our customers are satisfied with their solar project. We apologize that we did not meet these standards for you. I hope to be able to connect with you to see if we can look further into what occurred during your project and see how we can help alleviate some of the frustrations.

Cheryl S Mahomet, IL

The product is great but our install was tough. Also for follow up your email to stay on them

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review! We have recently made changes to our project management platform that is providing more updates to our customers throughout their project. We are committed to our customers and ensuring they are satisfied with their projects. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Feb. 19th, 2021

Tim Fort Atkinson, WI

Experienced friendly responsive to the point

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thanks for your feedback Tim!

Ashok Patil Elgin, IL

Bad customer service, lack of project management and timeline, unstable staff so have to deal with multiple people for same think during entire project

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your feedback. You signed your contract mid February, just before we were hit with a global pandemic. Despite this, we were still able to get your system installed and turned on within 4 months of signing the contract. Our contract states project completion will occur in 60-120 days of final design approval. We apologize that you felt there was poor communication, but we sent updates throughout the project using our system at the time, Basecamp. Since then we have made changes by adding onboarding sessions, and a new project management software to continue to improve on our end! It looks like your system is producing as we predicted for you on the final proposal, so we hope that you can see the quality of work and product was worth your decision to go solar with us!

Stephen Hwang Naperville, IL

Couldn't set up system correctly at the first try. Some issues happened during my first year solar system ownership.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review! Your first full year of production very closely matched what we predicted for your system to produce! How exciting to see those utility bills go away! If you have any questions or issues regarding your system, please reach out to our service department at [email protected] We are always here to help! Congratulations on going solar!

Feb. 18th, 2021

Anne Mason Wilmette, IL

There were some glitches, but they got the job done and we’re happy with the results.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review Anne! It was a pleasure working with you and we are pleased to hear that you're happy with your choice to go solar with Sun Badger! We are here if you have any questions or concerns!

Nancy Muehllehner Middleton, WI

They were very responsive and professional. There were a few hiccups when a financial employee was new, and MGE was difficult to schedule, but each time I found them responsive to the issues. All in all I can highly reccommend SubBadger

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Scheduling with utility companies can sometimes be a challenge, but our goal is to always keep you updated along the way! We are always here if you have any questions or concerns. Stay sunny!

Jason Atchison Milwaukee, WI

SunBadger was very helpful in walking me through the process of going solar. They didnt pressure me at all when it came time to deciding to move forward or not

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review Jason! Sun Badger takes pride in ensuring our customers are satisfied with their solar project and we are so pleased that your experience is proof of that! Congratulations on going solar!

Martin & Melissa North Aurora, IL

Professional, polite, knew their stuff, promptly answered questions, no surprises.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and congratulations on going solar!

Joe Teunessen Chicago, IL

Overall, they did a great job installing 25 solar panels on our South facing roof. Some of the timeliness dealing with inspections, et al, could be a little frustrating but not the fault of the installer.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for sharing your experience! Your solar array looks beautiful and is producing right on track with what we predicted. We appreciate your understanding of the different parties that are involved in this process, and how delays may occur due to outside factors of Sun Badger. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Joel Quinones Orland Park, IL

Great Installers, Bad Management, no direction, deceitful, involved customer is company politics

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Sun Badger takes pride in ensuring our customers are satisfied with their solar project. We apologize that we did not meet these standards for you. We stayed in communication with you regarding any delays, and even had the president of Sun Badger closely involved during your project. Having started this project right at the start of a global pandemic, it made much of the permitting process more difficult to obtain. We hope that as you continue to see your system produce as we predicted for you, that you will ultimately see that our work is honest and true to what was discussed up front during the contract phase.

Feb. 18th, 2021

Vadim K.

Best price, competent field workers and knowlegable saleman, The only issue is extremely protracted drawings/permit/approval process. Looks like they need to strengthen the office team.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review! Since your project, we have strengthened our team to ensure we are providing the best customer experience possible! We also have made changes to our project management software and added onboarding sessions for new customers. Our focus is on our customers and hope that your future referrals will see the difference as we continue to grow!

Steve T Monroe, WI

I was kept informed of the whole process which was done in a timely manner

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review! Don't forget about our referral program through the Sun Badger Solar app! Congratulations on going solar!

Pam Deleskiewicz Wood Dale, IL

SunBadger is tough to beat! Knowledgeable staff, quality products and 5 communication. I'm very happy I chose SunBadger.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review Pam!! Don't forget about our referral program to earn extra rewards! Congratulations on going solar :)

William Tsai Naperville, IL

SunBadger Solar provides all my questions in very promptly fashion and resolved all my issues

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your feedback! We are always here to help, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions down the road! Thanks for choosing Sun Badger!

DocJ Buffalo Grove, IL

5 service and technical ability their estimate of the power output of the system was spot on. 3 after sales service replaced a faulty panel immediately. They use 5 installers Rethink Electric did my instalation of 24 panels in just 1 and a half days

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for the feedback based on your experience! Sun Badger takes pride in ensuring our customers are satisfied with their solar project and we are so pleased that your experience is proof of that! Congratulations on going solar!

Michael Zion, IL

Sales and installation crew were 5

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thanks for your review Michael! Stay sunny!

Bill M Westmont, IL

Sales 5, Install not organized, Repair misleading, Rewards program lots of work to collect

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Sun Badger takes pride in ensuring our customers are satisfied with their solar project. We apologize that we did not meet these standards for you. I hope to be able to connect with you to see if we can look further into what occurred during your project .

John Miceli Milwaukee, WI

Several of the solar panels have not worked correctly, and service has been very slow.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your feedback John! Delays in getting your system serviced were due to winter weather, and also not having a service team based here in WI at that time. Since then, we have added an installation/service team here in WI for quicker response times and better post installation service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you have questions!

Kathleen Walsh Chicago, IL

SunBadger Solar kept me informed about every step of the project. They were always ready to answer any questions we had

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! Our service team is always ready to answer questions for you, even now after your system is installed! Stay sunny!

Elizabeth Van Orden Arlington Heights, IL

Didn't tell the full truth on financing/start date, many delays in the project

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your feedback Elizabeth! I've touched base with your lender on these details, and what was explained to you by our staff was honest. If you would like to reach out to your lender directly you can reach them at 888.390.1220x1 for more details on when your start date was to occur. We hope that this clears up any confusion at this point! We are here if you have any questions or concerns!

Patricia F Montello, WI

5 customer service, very professional and an amazing product.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review and congratulations on going solar! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Toby Behmer Stillman Valley, IL

They did a great job throughout the entire process. My salesman was easily accessible with any questions I had. The install team was courteous and professional and the installed system looks and works great!

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for sharing your experience Toby! Your system is producing beautifully in the first year, and many more years to come! Congratulations on going solar!

Blake Aper Cherry Valley, IL

Customer Service - they are always prompt to repsond to questions or concerns

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your feedback Blake! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Stay Sunny!

Sunny Bear Park Ridge, IL

They made some mistakes along the way, still great customer service.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Sun Badger takes pride in ensuring our customers are satisfied with their solar project. We apologize that we did not meet these standards for you. Thank you for you review and for choosing us to go solar with! We appreciate your business!

Harold Oldenburg Burlington, WI

System does exactly what was laid out. Performance is 3 even on somewhat cloudy days.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your feedback! Our design team works hard to provide accurate and honest predictions for your system, which includes taking into account the weather of your location. We are glad to hear you are seeing that first hand! Stay sunny!

Jessica Schaumburg, IL

Clear communication and explanation of cost and timings.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Your feedback is appreciated! Thank you for choosing Sun Badger to go solar with!

S. Anderson Warrenville, IL

Managed solar installation competently and efficiently

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for the review and congratulations on going solar! Don't forget to download our Sun Badger Solar app to take advantage of the referral program!

Will Hornsby Skokie, IL

Customer service was spotty. One staff person we dealt with was underwhelming, while others were great.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Sun Badger to go solar with! We are always here if you have any questions, so don't hesitate to reach out!

Richard Merrell Waukegan, IL

Everything was very smooth and seamless. All I had to do was sit back and let SunBadger do all the work.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thanks for sharing your feedback and for choosing us to go solar with! Don't forget to join our referral program to earn more rewards. Stay sunny!

Dean Englund Chicago, IL

They are honest, know their product, return calls promptly, have 5 installers.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! Don't forget to download our Sun Badger Solar app to earn rewards through our referral program! Congratulations on going solar!

Richard Pierce Schaumburg, IL

Knowledge and service don't sell you more than is cost effective and great support

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

We appreciate your feedback and are so pleased you chose us to go solar with! Don't forget about our referral program through the Sun Badger Solar app to earn even more money back!

William J Burr Burlington, WI

This team did everything they said they would and more

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for the review William! Don't forget about our referral program through the Sun Badger Solar app! Stay sunny☀️

Nick Belvidere, IL

Great service did everything they say they would

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Sun Badger to go solar with!

Rick Elkhorn, WI

Reasonable price, professional work, knowledgable

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review and congratulations on going solar!

Greg Humer Thiensville, WI

Always contacted me back when I had any questions

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your review! Don't forget about our referral program through our Sun Badger solar app!

David Danner Racine, WI

I have had issues and left voice messages and emails and no one has responded. All the people I spoke with on preparation and installation are no longer there. Steer clear and do not give them any business. HORRIBLE

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for your feedback David. We are sorry to hear that your frustrations come from not being able to reach us due to your original sales rep no longer working at Sun Badger. We are always available via phone or email. If you have future issues please reach us at 1-888-SUN-BDGR (1-888-786-2347) or via email at [email protected] If it's a service related issue please email [email protected]

Kaleb Haugen Madison, WI

SunBadger offered great quality of materials and installation. Their price was competitive, and considering the high quality LG panels and Enphase inverters used the price to value is much better than competitors.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for the review Kaleb! We are here if you have any questions at all. Congratulations on going solar and we are so happy you chose us here at Sun Badger!

Peter Richardson Mount Prospect, IL

I am very happy with the system SunBadger designed and installed for me. I recommended them to 2 friends who also had systems installed. 3rd friend showed different panels in quote. They did not look as 3. Get multiple quotes and check the specs. Paperwork for sRECs was lost and delayed for a long time.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! The SREC process is known to be lengthy so delays are often from within that organization, which Sun Badger has no control over. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we appreciate the referrals! If you haven't already, please download our Sun Badger Solar app to start earning rewards for those referrals!

Dan Reimann Mount Prospect, IL

We were one of the first customers for a Telsa battery so it took some extra time but the results were great. A year earlier we used SunBadger Solar for Solar panels and they were perfect for this installation.

Reply from Sun Badger Solar

Thanks for the feedback Dan, and thank you continuing to support and choose us for your solar powered installations! Don't forget about the referral program through the Sun Badger Solar app as well.