Solar Endeavors, LLC provides residential and commercial solar power customers with premiere grid-tied solar panel systems. Founded in 2014, the company serves homeowners and businesses in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine, and installs what it refers to as “state of the art” solar equipment. The renewable energy company also provides financing options that allow customers to take advantage of the solar rebates and tax credits in their respective states, providing support from initial consultation, to installation, to utility interconnection.
Per the company’s website, Solar Endeavors assists its customers to invest in clean energy at nearly every step of the solar installation process:
- Consultation — Solar Endeavors offers customers a free quote on a solar panel system based on their zip code and energy needs.
- Design and Engineering — The company also provides assistance on the custom design and engineering of the solar energy system, using what it identifies as “state of the art” roofing, mounting, and panel equipment.
- Rebate and Grant Application — One important advantage of going solar is the savings that come through solar rebates and other tax incentives. Solar Endeavors will assist customers with the paperwork.
- Permitting — The solar energy company will also pull all the necessary state and municipal permits required to safely and legally install its solar panel systems.
- Installation — Solar Endeavors’ licensed solar installers will mount the solar project in a timely and safe manner.
- Utility Interconnection — Solar Endeavors will ensure its customers’ grid-tied system can integrate seamlessly with the utility company.
- Minimal National Reach
- Limited Available Information
Minimal National Reach
Although not an indictment of the company’s quality of installation or customer service, Solar Endeavors’ limited national reach (New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine) can significantly hamper its ability to distinguish itself against larger, more well-known players in the solar industry. Leveraging verified Solar Endeavors reviews from actual customers can be an effective way to draw consumer attention and establish credibility.
Limited Available Information
Unfortunately, Solar Endeavors is doing little to truly differentiate itself from other companies in the solar industry. Despite being listed across several review sites, almost no information concerning the company’s advertised warranties, equipment, and payment options can be found:
- Warranties — According to one unofficial source, Solar Endeavors has set a 25-year equipment warranty on its solar panel installations with an accompanying five-year workmanship warranty. This information has not been corroborated by the company itself; however, if true, the company’s equipment warranty would be considered industry average. The solar panel installation warranty, meanwhile, is much lower than industry average.
- Equipment — Solar equipment factors like brand, efficiency, and performance warranty greatly influence the overall cost of the solar array. One source mentions Solar Endeavor implements solar panels from LG, SolarWorld, and Hyundai, and solar inverters from SolarEdge — some of the best solar products on the market — but these claims have yet to be verified by the company itself. And while the solar arrays depicted on the company’s portfolio page appear to be high-quality, customers will need to contact Solar Endeavors directly to obtain that specific information.
- Financing — Solar Endeavors claims to offer customers “creative financing and packaging solutions” that help them take full advantage of tax credit incentives and rebates in their area, and one can assume these solutions, at the very least, include outright purchase of the solar system. But further specific information on other possible financing options like solar loans, solar leases, and power purchase agreements (PPA) could not be found anywhere within company-owned content.
- Certifications — Industry certifications from the SEIA and the NABCEP help set companies apart from the crowd. If Solar Endeavors has any special recognition from the solar industry, customers currently have no way of knowing about them.
The Bottom Line
Solar Endeavors, LLC appears to have all the characteristics of a legitimate solar company that assist customers through each phase of the solar installation process; however, the thin level of information available on the company website and social media pages, make recommending this company to customers within its service area difficult. Customers are instead encouraged to consult top solar companies prior to making their final decision to go solar.