radix solar

8.0

Lottie Flath Lake City, TN

They're awesome and they take no time to get back to you. Their job was well done. They picked up after themselves, they're nice and clean, and every question was answered.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Lottie, we are so glad to hear about your experience with RDX Power. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a positive experience. Check us out on Instagram @rdx.power for an opportunity to win some of our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

EFFREN R STARKS

Initially they were very good at keeping me informed of the progress, but then they stopped communicating and I actually had to initiate communications and track down one of their supervisors in order to get a response. it was top-of-the-line equipment, it's a very good value. But the follow-through, I would have to say at this point right now is very close to nonexistent. The installation was flawless. It was very well done. They're having problems with the power company on getting the system approved. They've submitted it three times, but they never told me that the system has been installed for two months and it's still not online. So basically I've got a brand new car in the driveway that I'm getting ready to make a payment on because the payment will be due next month. The first payment, but I don't have any keys for the system, so I'll be paying on basically a system that's not online.

10 months ago Edited January 10, 2024

Rick Byers

I was on the fence regarding adding solar to my home, and I found myself just too busy to get serious about it. Then I was approached by Tate F. who explained that he would do all the calculations for the right wattage, and Radix would take care of all the permits, plans and construction of the array. I took a chance, and now that everything is in and finished, I am glad that I went with Radix. They are good people and know what they're doing. The process takes a few months just like Tate warned me in the beginning, so be patient.

Cristina O'Reilly Anaheim, CA

Jason was a friendly and honest salesman. I had a lot of questions and doubts, but I’m really glad I made the decision to go solar. They explained the process and everything went smoothly. I’m no longer stressed about running the air conditioner. My last two SCE bills were a $45 credit and a $90 credit respectively. What’s not to love about that!?

Reply from radix solar

Hi Cristina O'Reilly, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. I love seeing you save money and have such a great experience with your solar! I will be sure to pass that along to Jason and let him know what a great job he is doing. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

Apr. 25th, 2023

Brandon Ortega Fresno, CA

Blake is great, no issues. As far as the company goes, I am not so sure. I am already receiving a bill. I have no idea how to view my solar panel status to see if my panels are functioning correctly, or guestimate what my bill will be. Just take the money and run I guess. Very disappointed in the company. Now I will have to make a phone call and do a bunch of figuring out stuff because this information was never communicated to me through the company.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Brandon Ortega, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. It looks like you were installed with Solnova, here is their contact info to hopefully get some answers as far as installation (833) 765-6682. Let us know if we can help in anyway. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

Trey Nix Mesa, AZ

Absolutely incredible company, from sale to install. Sales rep was awesome; very experienced and friendly. Everything was very well explained, and very transparent. The install crew was incredibly knowledgeable and very friendly as well. The fact that they do their own installs built a lot of trust for us I highly recommend doing business with RDX Power

Reply from radix solar

Hi Trey Nix, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. I will be sure to pass along that great feedback to our various teams. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

Mar. 21st, 2023

Quade Foster

I highly recommend working with RDX Power!! They did a great job of explaining benefits of solar. We were provided with regular updates on the status of our project. Although we had some delays, they seem to be related to the utility company not RDX. We had a fairly complex project where the panels were placed on a ground mount on the side of our hill and we were impressed with how clean the project ended up! The install crews were respectful and worked extremely hard !

Reply from radix solar

Hi Quade Foster, I am so glad to hear about your experience with RDX Power. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives! Also, check us out on Instagram @rdx.power for an opportunity to win some of our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Dec. 16th, 2022

Paul Dunaway Phoenix, AZ

It took a while to hook it up. It seemed to be working alright ,then my APS bill started to rise higher. I found a wire had shorted out in the service panel and I called customer service and they said they would send someone out a week ago and nothing happened. I am lucky it didn't start a fire. Lousy customer service. Nobody here in Arizona will return my calls. I have to call Utah customer service and get no help.I am 85 yrs. old and living on a fixed income. I hate to spend money on a lawer but I guess I'm going to have to.

BG Gazinski Tempe, AZ

At the start, everything went OK. But, when we cutover, we found 1/3 of the panels not working. We have tried contacting them repeatedly for over a month. Not one single response. This has been their behavior from the beginning. Kept us in the dark & no communications.

Lisa Hayward, CA

Could this be KOTA ENERGY? It has been a MESS! The April 15 cut off got a lot of us to sign up and you have obviously been OVER worked. I believe that using OTHER companies to set up is a BIG MISTAKE! Ours was set up and then PGE came and found the Solar Electrical panel to be put in THE WRONG PLACE. More holes in our home! AND all of the wiring has to REDONE, because they were done incorrectly! They are supposed to come to fix it and correct it. We are hoping and playing that it all works out!

Reply from radix solar

Hi Lisa, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience, it looks like you are looking for KOTA Energy. This is their contact info 855-800-5682, I am hoping that they can help you get the issues you are experiencing resolved.

Jun. 7th, 2023

Patricia Chandler, AZ

APS was just here!My solar wasn't working and they didn't know why. I had no repeat no education on this thing. I have heard several time that someone was going to com out to help me understand how to work the panels. With all of the trouble we have had I am formally requesting assistance. I am in my 70s my husband has health problems, I don't think APS can do this since it is you equipment. I do believe we have been taken advantage of by a company that only seems to be in it for the money

1 year ago Edited January 10, 2024

Reply from radix solar

Hi Patricia, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience, and would love the opportunity to make it right. We always strive to give our customers a 5-Star experience and apologize that is has not been that thus far. Please reach out to our Customer Care Team at (888)-919-0980 and we can look into your account and see how we can be of assistance.

Mar. 23rd, 2023

Laurin Arevalo Houston, TX

I would give them one star and no more. RDX is only interested in making the sale and that's it. After you sign there's no follow up. I'm still trying to get them to show me how the app works so that I can see how much energy my panels are producing. Also I still have questions about the cost of the panels and what happens if I pay towards the balance. I don't have any answers because they have almost ghosted me. I don't get anyone to call me and all I get is a text here and there but no solutions to the issues that I'm having.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Laurin, I am sorry to hear that you have not had a 5-Star experience, but I would like to make it right. Our Customer Care team is here for any and all of your questions and would be happy to assist you in any way possible. You can reach us at 888-919-0980 M-F 9am-5pm MST, give us a call and we can look into your account and see how we can be of assistance.

Dec. 12th, 2022

Nicole Laffey-Moore Payson, AZ

The sales representative that estimated the amount of solar panels was inaccurate, even with us adding more to be safe. Since then I have reached out to him to get additional panels and no one will return my calls or help. Furthermore, the process took much longer than the estimate we were given and the installation plans did not match our house.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Nicole Laffey-Moore, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience, and would love the opportunity to make it right. I am curious who your energy consultant is so that we can provide additional training and continue to make our processes better. Please reach out to our Customer Care Team at (888)-919-0980 and we can look into your account and see how we can be of assistance.

Dec. 2nd, 2022

Gerry Goldsmith Florence, AZ

Because the salesman was misleading, untruthful, left out details of tax reimbursements,sold me an unproducing system for my needs, even after I was specific of what I had and emphasized the need to make sure I had enough solar power for my needs. Now I have to pay for the loan and pay each month for an electric bill that I was promised I wouldn't have with this system!!

Reply from radix solar

Hi Gerry Goldsmith, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience, and would love the opportunity to make it right. I am curious who your energy consultant is so that we can provide additional training and continue to make our processes better. Please reach out to our Customer Care Team at (888)-919-0980 and we can look into your account and see how we can be of assistance.

Dec. 2nd, 2022

Tonya Bolling-Gray Teaneck, NJ

It took a little while with a couple of bumps in the road however, they came out an resolved the issues quickly. I'm quite impressed the the service.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Tonya Bolling-Gray, I am so glad to hear about your experience with RDX Power. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a positive experience. Give us a call at (888)-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives, and be sure to check us out on Instagram @rdx.power for an opportunity to win some of our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Prashanth Shanthaveerappa Fremont, CA

The way they went about installing my solar panels increased my blood pressure. There was incompetence from the start. The sales person - Jared M - gave incorrect designs in the beginning. The solar panels were facing EAST !! In the initial design. I had send the installer away. Then there was another mess up with the type of panels used. Then the installers made a mistake in the wiring which delayed the inspection. One technician yelled at me. I could go on and on with my complains. That's how incompetent the company is.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Prashanth Shanthaveerappa, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience, and would love the opportunity to make it right. I appreciate the feedback for Jared, we will make sure that we provide some additional training on our end. It looks like your Solar Installer is Bright Planet Solar, here is their contact info (888) 997- 4469. They would be happy to help in any way that they can. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Customer Care Team at (888)-919-0980 and we can look into your account and see how we can be of assistance.

Jessica

There's two panels that aren't working. We had no problems with them. They were wonderful. The installers were great. They just have never followed up afterwards

Reply from radix solar

Hi Jessica, we are so glad to hear about your experience with RDX Power. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a positive experience. We understand that you are experiencing some issues with your panels, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at (888)-919-0980, and we would be happy to see how we could be of assistance. Also, be sure to check us out on Instagram @rdx.power for an opportunity to win some of our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Rob Olding

The installers were very professional and polite. They appeared highly organized and efficient in doing their work, and were helpful with any and all questions I asked. As for the system which was the product of their install, I have no experience with it at this point. Therefore I cannot as yet comment on that aspect.

Adrian Bonet Prescott, AZ

I’m still not hooked up yet. There are a couple of glitches that need to be handled before I can turn on the solar power. APS just approved me today to start my solar, but there are a couple of things that need to be done so I haven’t begun my solar energy yet.

Wayne Hoida

Very good and productive great job on the roof

Steven Foltin

Everything went good, with team central.

Sandra NV

I appreciate the knowledge about your company and all that Jacob represented about it. He was very knowledgeable and precise about how the solar system was going to work and was very friendly and answered each question we asked with a professional and knowing answer. We feel like he’s a friend!

Reply from radix solar

Hi Sandra, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. I will be sure to pass along your great feedback over to Jacob and let him know what a great job he is doing, thank you for taking the time to leave this great review!

May. 3rd, 2023

Tamera Yucaipa, CA

Kayden was great. He explained everything, I had to call him a couple of times when I didn't hear from the installers and when they were going to do the electrical box upgrade. He checked what was going on and called me back right away.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Tamera, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. I will be sure to pass along your great feedback over to Kayden and make sure he knows what a great job he us doing! Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

May. 1st, 2023

Kurtis Jeffery Los Angeles, CA

The employee who came to my door was very respectful and helpful. I am typically annoyed when salesmen come to my door but didn’t have that experience with radix. They made everything simple and I didn’t feel pressured into anything.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Kurtis Jeffery, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

May. 1st, 2023

Joyce McCollum Wickenburg, AZ

I was very pleased with the professionalism and efficiency of the RDX personnel as they installed their solar panels on my roof. They were very helpful and friendly in answering all my questions. I was just connected yesterday, but I am sure I will be pleased with the results of my doing business with them.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Joyce McCollum, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. I will be sure to pass along that great feedback to our install team and let them know what a great job they are doing. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

Apr. 25th, 2023

milt moore

Experience with Radix was very good. The sales ref Blake was very good about explaining the cost options and the whole process. There was a lag period of about of about six week from first meeting with Blake until panels were installed, witch seemed a little excessive. The installation crew led by Rubin was extra good. Arrived on time, met with me and went right to work, completed the job in four hours and cleaned up every scrap . Finished job was very neat and professional.

Reply from radix solar

Hi milt moore, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a great experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. I do apologize for the lag period, there is a lot of paperwork that has to be completed in order for us to be able to install your panels. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 and I would be happy to discuss the process and anything else further. I will also pass along that great feedback to Blake and let him know what a great job he is doing.

John Camacho Perris, CA

Dalton is a great great person to have on your side because, he is always keeping you informed on your installation and always wanting to know if you have any questions about anything. I feel like Dalton really takes care of the customers.

Reply from radix solar

Hi John Camacho, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. Thank you for that great feedback on Dalton and how he has taken care of you, I will be sure to pass that along to him and let him know what a great job he is doing. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

DeYon Andrews Wittmann, AZ

The Root are a group of professionals like no other. They are very knowledgeable and allowed me to ask questions to sooth my inhibitions. They made me feel at ease with their abilities. It was an honor to have them at my home. I truly appreciate them for their hard work expertise.

Reply from radix solar

Hi DeYon Andrews, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. I will be sure to pass along that great feedback to The Root and let them know what a great job they are doing. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

Jeffrey Lingenfelter Casa Grande, AZ

Our salesman Tate was great. As far as Radix, I think they had some struggles or a lot of them, but it honestly hasn’t been the best experience and I believe they dropped the ball in most areas. We were told that we would have our solar finished almost three months ago, the installers came but didn’t finish when they did the entail installation and never cleaned up after themselves [left electrical tape, pieces of cut wire, and parts lying on the ground around the work area], and I hear that we have to wait even longer for it to be finished. Super frustrating and no one really has reached out to try and resolve or take care of us as the customer.

Reply from radix solar

Hey Jeffrey, I hope that we have been able to help alleviate some of these concerns and if you still need anything further, please reach out to us at 888-919-980.

Michael Decou Hayward, CA

Honest, a great communicator and goal driven! Hunter took hold of our project since day one and is seeing it through to the end. He is responsive to our communication and has answered all of our questions throughly, or gave us the contact to get it answered. I would highly recommend Hunter, and have, to anyone in need of a solar project!

Reply from radix solar

Hi Michael Decou, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. I will be sure to pass along this great feedback to Hunter and let him know what a great job he is doing! Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

Karolyn Chino Valley, AZ

Juan G was very professional and explain his purpose right away. He knew about solar and the company he represented. He was able to answer my questions and pointed out the company's website. He did a complete check of my roof and meter situation. He did a excellent job on the paperwork-well done, Juan!!!

Reply from radix solar

Hi Karolyn, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. I will be sure to let Juan know what a great job he has done and give him the praise he deserves. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

Mar. 21st, 2023

Ruth Cox Williamson Argyle, TX

We are pleased with the installation of our solar panels. Any issues that have arisen have been handled within a reasonable amount of time. Jared, our sales rep, has been great at keeping us updated on the progress of the project.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Ruth Cox Williamson, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. I will definitely pass that feedback along to your energy expert and let him know to keep up the good work. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

David Globe, AZ

Stetson was well versed and provided us with the information that we wanted, which helped our decision process. I felt at ease with him, and he seemed to be looking for common ground as well as looking out for our welfare with this project. I was pleased to meet and know a bit about Stetson in the course of our project. Thank you.

Reply from radix solar

Hi David, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. I will be sure to pass along that great feedback to your energy expert, and am excited that you have been able to build a relationship with him. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

Scottie Gilbert, AZ

I struggled with the time it’s taken to get set up. But Jacob and his associate have been amazing! They are outstanding with keeping us informed and keeping their word. Permits, planning,etc has taken forever! But the team who installed did an amazing job and was very kind! I would do this again!

Reply from radix solar

Hi Scottie, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5-Star experience and are glad that we hit the mark. I appreciate your patience as we have worked through those obstacles and am glad to hear that everything else has been amazing! I will certainly pass along your feedback to your energy expert and our install crew. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

Rachel Shaw Phoenix, AZ

My experience with RDX Power was refreshingly pleasant. They kept in contact with me through out the whole process so I was never left guessing. The entire process went very quick! I highly recommend them for your Solar needs-

Reply from radix solar

Hi Rachel Shaw, I am so glad to hear about your experience with RDX Power. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives! Also, check us out on Instagram @rdx.power for an opportunity to win some of our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Dec. 19th, 2022

Dee Sunderland

Great people to work with and we love our solar panels!

Danny Spurgeon Phoenix, AZ

I like his professionalism, and being straightforward with the information I asked about

Susan Parmley

Installation team was here on time and the work was done with extreme efficiency and in a timely manner. They were amazingly professional.

Lloyd V Dallas, TX

These guys were awesome! They walked me through the whole process and were there for me every step of the way.

1 year ago Edited June 7, 2023

Reply from radix solar

Hi Lloyd V, I am so glad to hear about your experience with Radix Solar. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a 5 Star experience and happy to hear that we hit the mark. Give us a call at 888-919-0980 to learn more about our referral bonuses and incentives!

May. 30th, 2023

John Samsing Surprise, AZ

I undeniably regret not doing my research before choosing this solar company. The initial process was a hassle and although the installation went fairly well; I have yet to have working solar panels. I signed a contract in June of 2022 and not quite sure I will benefit from having solar panels until 2023.

Reply from radix solar

Hi John Samsing, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience, and would love the opportunity to make it right. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Customer Care Team at (888)-919-0980 and we can look into your account and see how we can be of assistance.

Harry and Elaine Venable Kirkland, AZ

WE purchased RDX in good faith and so far we have no RDX Solar Power. WE are wondering why. Our Rep Jacob S was the reason we sighed with RDX but he dropped the ball. We haven't he from him in a week and a half. We have made 1 payment and the 25 th of November we will make another payment. We still do not have power.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Harry and Elaine Venable, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience, and would love the opportunity to make it right. It looks like your Solar Installer is LGCY Power, their contact info is (855) 282-1750. They will be happy to help resolve this issue for you. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Customer Care Team at (888)-919-0980 and we can look into your account and see how we can be of assistance.

Bryan Earl Prescott, AZ

Absolutely awful experience from day-1 and it's been OVER 6-months since we started this project and it's STILL not even installed. Constant lies about when anything is being installed, products that were supposedly in-hand are somehow back ordered after over 6 months, on and on.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Bryan Earl, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience, and would love the opportunity to make it right. It looks like your Solar Installer is LGCY Power, here is their contact info (855) 282-1750. They would be happy to help in anyway that they can. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Customer Care Team at (888)-919-0980 and we can look into your account and see how we can be of assistance.

Anonymous San Jose, CA

The installation itself went quick but it took a year for it to be officialized. It was just sitting on the roof for a year I think, or 6 months.

Reply from radix solar

Hello, we are so glad to hear about your experience with RDX Power. We always strive to make sure that our customers have a positive experience. We understand that the process of turning your solar panels on took longer than expected and we do apologize for that. If you ever need to reach us, our Customer Care number is (888)-919-0980 and we would be happy to help in any way that we can. Also, be sure to check us out on Instagram @rdx.power for an opportunity to win some of our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Clarence

They just need more customer service because salesman wouldn't answer my questions. There was just no communication whatsoever. They left a mess when they left, there's still a hole in the wall and my laundry room where they cut out for it. And there was a couple of leaks when they left.

Reply from radix solar

Hi Clarence, we are sorry to hear that this has been your experience, and would love the opportunity to make it right. We are curious who your energy consultant is so that we can provide additional training and continue to make our processes better. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Customer Care Team at (888)-919-0980 and we can look into your account and see how we can be of assistance.

Bryce Bullard

Overpriced solar and the worst customer service. Dylan the salesman was in a hurry to sign me up and forgot to add on a component that we wanted. I have been trying to rectify a missed component to my solar system and they conveniently did not call me back well after the cancellation period. When messages were left to customer service, no one called me back. The office is clueless as to what the techs are doing on site and when hangups were happening no one seemed to know what was going on. Inspection day came and the electrician had no clue my system was not operational yet due to my panel being too crowded. No one told me where to find the plans I just happened to find them in the service box. No login no app to monitor the system, no email updates. Just finance personnel wanting to get paid. They couldn't help me either and sent me to the service department who also gave me the run around. Said they would get back to me. Dylan the salesman texted back 3 weeks later then try's to save face. I was told a manger would be calling me. They never did. Dylan then proceeded to call me a liar about requesting those components and denied that I was treated unfairly with his office and then he told me there was nothing I could do except pay more money to fix the system or pay the legal fees and fine and all removal costs. $10k! . . . Just call local companies, do not pay door to door salesman companies.

P smith

We got it installed and it's been almost a month and it's still not hooked up. Since that all happened we've had very few phone calls. We've had to call them and say, "Hey, what is going on? We need this done. We're waiting for this, and we're waiting for that." I don't know how much is going to cover the rest of my bill. It's not working yet. So far they're doing what they said they were going to do. It's just not being done correctly. The plan wasn't right, so they had to switch it. Now they're waiting on the city and APS company to finally get us on their book, to come out and look at it and decide whether it's good or not. Heaven forbid they don't like it and they have to change the plan. I mean it was a concrete wall that they put everything into so they leave holes and everything else.

9 months ago Edited January 10, 2024

Dennis Mathis II Los Angeles, CA

Still needs better communication when things are not going right with the permiting. Lots of waiting with little updates that are sent on a template not personal at all.

Marlowe Fernandez Stockton, CA

Solar installed on roof for 2 months amd it still not being used. Someone texted me that I need to take a picture of gas meter but I have no idea where it is. When the solar is being sold, they went to my house 3 times and responded right away to all my questions. Now I do not get any response from the seller. I am assuming the seller already got paid that's why he no longer response to my questions. I've been asking for update on when could I start using the Solar. This picture of gas meter has been requested by PG&E for a while now and up to now no one came to take a picture. I even got threaten over the phone that it will delay service if I do not take the picture myself and send it to her. Question below if I am a paying customer, the answer is NO but I am sure the the payment will start soon but I have not used the solar up to now!

Julie Pena Phoenix, AZ

I would NEVER recommend ANYONE to you. This has been the WORST experience for us! If you actually cared to what we have to say we would have been contacted the first time we filled out the survey! To start all of our documents were signed on 6/23/23 installation was also completed. After 3 weeks I follow up to see status and we are told that we are missing a signature and need to resign. I then call APS only to find out the wrong documents were uploaded into our account that was another clients. So I now have the other persons name, address, etc. and wondering where our info went to and who has it. We had again no follow up and finally resent the auth doc to sign again. I had a copy of the original and verified where the signatures go and once verified sent the copy showing it was signed…no response and also no upload. Then we were told that I signed twice and my husband's name was not there. Again resent to sign. We tried to sign them but they sent it to the same email and said they needed another email to separate the signatures which they did the first time we signed. Also had a copy of the first signature originally signed and sent it to them….no response….no upload until days later. We are now on over a month of dealing with this that should have been taken care of from the start. The installers left garbage at our house, extra parts on the roof and ground, drove in our front lawn to access the other driveway as we have 2 and the one they were in was a horseshoe that they easily could have done but no they decided to drive through the lawn. Cut a hole in our wall above the panel inside but guaranteed no one knew until I said something about 3 weeks later since I was told by the installer he will have someone come out and once I did complain an appointment was set up to fix it. They also damaged our back gutters and I was told that it was previous damage and their crew “follow procedures” we just moved in, there were no previous damages. All we received was a sorry. So yes I have a lot of complaints and would love for someone to reach out as I have documented everything including text messages. Again now that I am being told that I have to rewrite this review and possibly will get published….we will see

10 months ago Edited August 10, 2023

P.A. Bragg

Staff was excellent. Everything done on time and we were kept up to date on next steps. App works well, too, and we like the weekly email update. The only bummer is the financing. Read the fine print. The lease is loan with interest from an outside company.