Best Company Guarantee Moxie Solar Logo

Moxie Solar

8.6

LAST UPDATED: September 20th, 2021

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found MOXIE to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about MOXIE, as well as view MOXIE reviews from real customers

With humble beginnings in America’s Heartland, MOXIE Solar has quickly grown to serve 23 states across the nation:

• California
  • Texas
  • Virginia
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin

The company has successfully completed more than 1,500 installations and is a leading provider of solar energy solutions for commercial, residential, and agricultural applications. MOXIE Solar has discounted solar programs for healthcare professionals, military members, and first responders.

The Good

• Free Consultations
  • High-Quality Equipment
  • Weekly Monitoring
  • Trained Professionals
  • Customer Care Team
  • 5-Star Guarantee
  • Rapid Installation
  • Industry Awards and Partnerships

Free Consultations

MOXIE Solar offers free consultations both virtually an in-person for potential customers. During the consultation, the company will design a customized system, go over financing options, and provide information about available incentives. One of the company's sales agents will also provide an overview of the installation process.

High-Quality Equipment

MOXIE Solar offers a variety of industry-leading solar equipment options from respected manufacturers. The company can customize both roof-mount and ground-mount solar panels, as well as monocrystalline or polycrystalline panels, with help from its team of dedicated solar engineers. Panel brands that MOXIE Solar installs include Q-Cells, AXITEC, Mission Solar, LG, and Panasonic. Inverter brands that MOXIE Solar offers include SolarEdge, Enphase, and Solectria.

Weekly Monitoring

MOXIE’s experts will monitor your solar system on a weekly basis and compare the results to what your energy production number should be. If anything is off, MOXIE will look into the problem and fix it.

Trained Professionals

MOXIE Solar's team is comprised of NABCEP certified professionals and electrical and structural engineers, and the company is dedicated to the safety and quality of its work. MOXIE Solar's dedicated project managers provide attention to detail and ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget, and up to industry standards.

Customer Care Team

Throughout the entire installation process, MOXIE assigns a project coordinator to each client. The project coordinator is responsible for keeping clients in the loop on project progress and answering any questions.

Once the solar system is activated, customers can call MOXIE’s customer care team or fill out a service request form if there are any additional questions or concerns.

5-Star Guarantee

MOXIE Solar offers a 5-Star Guarantee, which encompasses a variety of factors from workmanship to monitoring. After installation, the company will continue to proactively monitor each system for the customer, looking out for potential issues and ensuring maximum production. Every system installed by MOXIE Solar is covered by its 5-Star Guarantee.

Rapid Installation

MOXIE's Rapid Installation Team™ helps customers start saving on their energy bill sooner by installing their solar panel systems up to three times faster than the industry average. The solar company's real-time protocol puts the process of going solar in motion mere minutes after sign-up.

In addition to fast installation, MOXIE Solar provides quality customer service and support as soon as the system is live. The company's professional monitoring system ensures the solar panel array is operative at peak condition and identifies and addresses potential issues.

Industry Awards and Partnerships

Recently, MOXIE was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 250 Most Successful Companies in the Midwest. It is the only solar energy installer to receive this prestigious honor. The company has also been identifed by Solar Power World Magazine as one of the Top 500 Solar Installers every year since 2018.

MOXIE is NABCEP certified, a part of the Solar Energy Industries Association, and is a Tesla Energy certified installer and a Solar Edge certified installer.

Considering switching to clean energy with MOXIE?

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs

MOXIE Solar gives customers the option to purchase their solar energy system outright or finance with a loan. The company works with GreenState Credit Union to provide solar financing. However, the company does not offer solar leases or power purchase agreements.

The Bottom Line

MOXIE Solar has more than a decade of experience and has expanded its business nationwide. The company offers a variety of high-quality equipment options, free consultations, and a 5-Star Guarantee, and its solar professionals are certified and experienced. However, MOXIE Solar does not offer solar leases or PPAs.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Stephen Geering Blue Grass, IA

Moxie Solar has a special gift for attention to all details and being able to explain these details in a way that we can understand. Especially the pay back period and how the system is designed so you do not over produce power you don't get reimbursement.

Pat East Moline, IL

I've seen Moxie buildings here in the Quad Cities and I want to go to somebody that was local for my solar. It's been been very good so far. Customer support's been really well and able to explain things to me whenever I had questions. Installation went rather well. They worked with us when we're trying to get a roof done and then they came out and they were able to finish it and get everything hooked up. Everything is gone through in the lighting system and have had no problems so far. I'm a disabled veteran and I didn't qualify for some of the the discounts on the products, but everything still worked out rather well.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Pat, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

Stephen North Garden, VA

I chose Moxie when I took a look at the various companies that I had proposed bids on. I looked at what the company standing was in the in the industry and with how they fared in the better business bureau. Installation went very smoothly. The equipment they provided was what I had asked them to provide. Very easy to reach and we're responsive when I contacted. I just thought their working with the various finance companies was was beneficial and it worked out well. I spent more money than I wanted to but then again its always the way it works.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Stephen, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

Mark Cedar Rapids, IA

I went online and looked up the solar companies in our area, so that's why I picked Moxie. It seemed like they cared about me and the needs that I had and just kind of treated me like part of the family. I think they had everything done in like two days. The only issue I had was there was an issue between Aliant energy and Moxie with something with my breaker panel wasn't right and it took a whole another month because they were kind of fighting between each other like "This is set up right", "No, you need to change this", but that was resolved. It took another whole month to resolve that. But the installation was great. Customer support would always return my calls or let me know what is going on with my system, what is being done next, just like what was upcoming, whats the next process pretty much, what was coming up next so I was informed. Very, very informative on the whole project.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Mark, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

James Jenkins Jacksonville, FL

Had major issues with my project (not totally the fault of Moxie). It took a long time before my project issues became a priority for Moxie and though they promised to offer me something in consideration for my considerable trouble, they never did.

Reply from Moxie Solar

James, We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our customer experience. I want to apologize for the issues you experienced during the delay of your installation. We would like to look into this further and provide additional assistance where its needed. I will be reaching out to you personally. Thank you again for highlighting your issue for us so we can improve our process where it's needed.

Steve Sellers Elgin, IL

I learned very early on that though you reported to have an IL presence that you are an Iowa company with a down state office. It would be great to get updates on the state of IL rebates as I have heard nothing from Moxie on this.

Matt LaForge Brookfield, WI

I had a great experience with Moxie and have been enjoying my solar for several months. They were extremely responsive to questions as the process went along and the finished product looks beautiful and works great.

Randy Erb Cedar Rapids, IA

Moxie did a good job of keeping us informed of the progress. But...there were 2 areas that we felt Moxie failed. First, we expressed interest in the wall. But that didn't get anywhere with no followup. Normally there is a bit more negotiating to make the extra sale work. Not here. Second and most certainly much worse, when the penetration crew installed our panels, they damaged our gutter. THEN, the pounded the crap out of it and claimed it was as good as new. Had I not noticed it, they would have let it go. Then...it took WAY too long for moxie to take care of the damage to our home that they caused. That was simply PATHETIC. I was passed from person to person and calls/emails were not returned...Or, we will take care of it next week. And no follow up ever happened. This was most disappointing. Finally...when the Penetration crew wired our panels, they did it wrong. When the rep came out to hook us up to internet, he had to do a bunch of re-wiring. The good the team did in keeping us up to date in the process was wiped out by the way we were treated on and after installation.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Randy, I want to thank you for sharing your installation experience, though I apologize that we fell short of expectations. We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our customer experience where its needed. I will reach out to you directly with any updates I can gather on the Powerwalls, and Please feel free to reach out to me at any time at: [email protected]

Gina

Staff is very friendly and responsive. They’re very good about sharing information and documentation when you are interested. They gave me a lot of statistics and date which was really helpful for me. The equipment is well installed and doesn’t look intrusive.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Gina, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

Kimberly Coralville, IA

I like the fact that they are a local company. They are an industry leader. When I reached out to them, they would respond within 24 hours. Other companies I reached out to, never got back to me. We had a fabulous experience with every member of the team. Installation was flawless. Everyone was respectful. It is a great company to work with.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Kimberly, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

Barbara Angier, NC

Moxies seemed like a good company from my research. I got a good deal. I had a couple of problems and they were able to quickly remediate it with their tech people. It took a little longer than anticipated to get it set up but the process went fine.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Barbara, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Soak up that sun!

Ruth Potter Iowa City, IA

Moxie has an amazing staff working for them. I had the pleasure of working with Ryan P and his team Tim K. and the Cloud Splitter crew. It was such a great experience working with all of them. The team had been very professional, hardworking, positive, super friendly, and went out of their way to ensure the job was done correctly and quickly. Ryan had worked tearlessly for me to get everything they needed to get the job done as well. Unfortunately, the Township of Janesville, WI did not do their job and caused unnecessary delays in the process. However, Ryan did not give up and kept pushing the Township of Janesville, WI to get what was needed to complete the process. A HUGE thank you goes to Ryan for all his hard work and due diligence as well as his team! You all deserve a very large raise!

Adrian V Wilmington, NC

After the initial phone calls, nobody communicates with you. I had the installers randomly show up at my house one day 4 months later, when I needed to work. Never an update on anything.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Adrian, We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our customer experience. I want to apologize for the issues you experienced with communication on our behalf. We would like to look into this further and provide additional assistance if needed. I will reach out to you personally. Thank you again for highlighting your issue for us so we can improve our process where it's needed.

Finneron Boomer, NC

The panels were installed on July 12, our system didn't go on line till August 19th and it took another technician coming out to the house on September 10th before we could monitor the system.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Finneron, We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our customer experience. I want to apologize for the issues you experienced during the delay of your installation. We would like to look into this further and provide additional assistance if possible. I will be reaching out to you personally. Thank you again for highlighting your issue for us so we can improve our process where it's needed.

Mary Florence Timberlake, NC

All that I had contact with were responsive to my questions/concerns, and all seemed knowledgable and very willing to answer any questions I had

RHADOMIL PARAS Lakeside, VA

Delivered as promised and I experience a quick response to my inquiry. So far the product and installation works as expected.

Sherri Noble Alexander, NC

The problems that occured were not well handled by Moxie, as told they would. I had to call and got hold that day, where Moxie kept saying that they couldn't reach the Electric company.

Joseph J Bovy Middleton, WI

1. The initial salesman was very pushy and not totally honest. 2. The installation crews were good. The local contracted electrician very good. 3. The final connection crew was horrible. Tried to do it over the phone and were incompetent.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Joseph, We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our customer experience. I want to apologize for the issues you have experienced. We would like to look into this further and reach out to you directly. Thank you again for highlighting your issue for us so we can improve our process where it's needed.

Sep. 15th, 2021

Robert W Herd Wilmington, NC

There were a few delays because of some simple mistakes like not paying for an inspection, someone not showing up on time to meet another person, Just little things but they caused delays.

eric golf vigil Iowa City, IA

excellent in getting things done in a timely manner. Once the solar electricity started to flow I stopped recieving electricity bills. WOAH! crazy talk.

Scott E. Rubitsky Middleton, WI

Sales (salesman was fired) and installation went fine. The set-up of my internet data was atrocious. The array display is still incorrect and shows as designed and not as built and I have given up trying to get it corrected.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Scott, We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our customer experience. I want to apologize for the issues you are experiencing with your monitoring system. I will look into that issue for you and let our Service Team know you are still in need of assistance. I will reach out to you from my direct email at [email protected] so we can discuss further. Thank you for brining this to our attention again.

Emily Le Claire, IA

So far it is a great company to be a part of. Everyone was really friendly and if there was an issue, they fixed it right away. The installation process was fast. Everyone was really professional.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Emily, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Soak up that sun!

Miguel Peralta Cypress, TX

We recently went through a huge power outage in February in Texas. And, it seems like brown outs are more common now during the summer. So we decided to go with a solar and battery system with Moxie Solar. They are an outstanding company and they provide a turn key worry free experience from beginning to end as well as great value. And, it feels great that we are also taking advantage of the sunlight on our roof, pretty cool!

Reply from Moxie Solar

Miguel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. It was a pleasure doing business with you, and we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with your Moxie team. We are glad that your new system will help with future brownouts, and hope you enjoy it for many years to come! Soak up that sun!

Jun. 29th, 2021

Stanley Sosniak Currituck, NC

Was sent a competitors video on how to set up my system after the install. A tech should have set it up the first time. Eventually a tech came out to set it up.

James K. Dalziel What Cheer, IA

took over 10 months to get system running; haven't heard anything from any Moxie rep for over 2 months; system; have no idea how to read and determine how system is performing; have app from Generac on both my laptop and smart phone information on them does not mirror each other; information on them just as well be in Chinese swince i have no idea how to understand it

Reply from Moxie Solar

James, We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our customer experience. I want to apologize for the issues you are experiencing with your monitoring system. I will let our Service Team know you are still in need of assistance. I will reach out to you from my direct email at [email protected] so we can discuss further. Thank you for brining this to our attention again.

Corey Sizelove Summitville, IN

The installation process took much longer than previously discussed with multiple hiccups on the installers end. Still waiting for delivery of Tesla Powerwall (7 months since order) with no estimated deliver in site. Multiple emails/calls to costumer service before getting help/info, which was not very helpful or clear. I feel stuck in limbo.....

Reply from Moxie Solar

Corey, We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our customer experience. I want to apologize for the frustrations caused by the delays in installation. I will look into the delivery of the Powerwalls and reach out to you from my direct email at [email protected] so we can discuss further. Thank you for brining this to our attention again.

Jerry

I liked that I could work with someone local. When I reached out, the representative didn’t offer any false promises. The process has been very smooth.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Jerry, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

David Fredericksburg, VA

They are really good about answering questions. They explained everything I needed. I appreciate their friendliness. The equipment is working very well.

Reply from Moxie Solar

David, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

Mark

There were some things the installers didn’t do correctly but they came out and repaired everything to my satisfaction. They use great rails to support the panels that ate very highly rated.

Tom

Installation was quick. Everything I’ve seen has been great. I would recommend them. We had to change something in the middle of planning and it worked out great.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Tom, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

Paul Oelwein, IA

The salesperson was fantastic. They were very understanding about the situations and took the necessary steps follow up and ensure the job was completed. Any questions I had were addressed in a timely manner.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Paul, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

Craig Wapakoneta, OH

Overall I am a satisfied customer. The are very on time and approachable. They will walk you though it step by step if you need more detail. Everything looks good.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Craig, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Soak up that sun!

Andrew Milwaukee, WI

Everything is working great. It is pretty easy post installation. Installation was quick once everything was delivered. They are better than average when it came to keeping me informed and responding to things.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Andrew, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

Lance Newton, IA

Awesome customer service. The work ethic is very good. They are always able to answer. I am very impressed with the equipment it. I am happy to have it.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Lance, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Soak up that sun!

Robert Perry, IA

It is not the cheapest but they have higher quality panels. Every was done quickly. The only delays were from on site. It was installed within three days. There was some rain that is why there were delays. They inspected it quickly.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Robert, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with your Moxie team, and that things are working smoothly for you! Soak up that sun!

Julian Davenport, IA

So far everything has ben good. It is cost effective and working good. It has worked out for me. They have been honest and the in this day and age honesty is valuable. They did what they said they were going to do. It is the best looking one compared to the others ones I have seen on people’s buildings.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Julian, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you enjoy your new system for many years to come! Soak up that sun!

Allen Evergreen, NC

Really has saved me on my electric bulls. Everything sounded good when I talked to the salesperson and they have been good about keeping in contact with me and the installation process was good. Everybody was good with everything.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Allen, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with your Moxie team, and saving on your electric bills! Soak up that sun!

Scott Belknap Grand Rapids, MN

Every aspect from loan approval, local permitting, installation, and inspection was perfect.

Travis Clarke Crown Point, IN

Since install I have had issues, a ticket has been opened for a month. I noticed the issue immediately and notified them shortly after install in early July. It is not September 8th and still not fixed and no one will give me an answer on how long it will take.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Travis, We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our customer experience. I want to apologize for the issues you are experiencing after install. We would like to look into this further and provide additional assistance. We will reach out to you personally. Thank you again for highlighting your issue for us so we can improve our process where it's needed.

Sep. 15th, 2021

Mary Deutmeyer North Liberty, IA

They an efricient, personable, professional team who answer all questions and concerns clearly and promptly.

Bradley Phelps Denmark, SC

The only real issues were the permits and the electric company and this was not the fault of Moxie Solar.

Willard Francis McMillen Midlothian, TX

communication could have been better with corporate but the installers, Sales person and electrician were excellent

Kevin Bangor, WI

Whenever I call or send an email, it takes them a while to get back to me though in the past couple of weeks, they have been really good. Everything is not working and it takes them a while to get to stuff.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Kevin, We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our customer experience. I apologize that the communication was lacking on our part after your project. As we strive to provide an exceptional Moxie experience to each of our customers, sometimes we do miss that mark, and I apologize that it was with your build. We are taking internal steps to resolve these sorts of issues going forward. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] so we can discuss further.

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Tim Cedar Rapids, IA

They are easy to reach and responsive when contacted. Installation went very smoothly. I spent more money than I wanted but I like the way it works.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Tim, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

Bruce Blue Grass, IA

Their salesman is nice. Customer serve is very good at answering questions. It has gone smoothly. I haven?t had any problems.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Bruce, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

Mike Martelle, IA

They did everything they said they were going to do. Everything went smooth. They showed up and got the installation done. It looks okay to me.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Mike, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do for you going forward: [email protected] Soak up that sun!

Casey Durant, IA

It has been an excellent experience. They are very informative and take time to explain all the options. I am very satisfied.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Casey, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Soak up that sun!

Mark Burlington, IA

Their manager does a nice job. She was very good about answering questions and getting back to me. The equipment is the best and is reasonably priced.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Mark, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Soak up that sun!

Michael Coralville, IA

They have the best price and I think the best panels. Installation is good except there was one issues with tracking and dated. That was the main issue.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Michael, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Soak up that sun!

Dan Palo, IA

Their employees were really friendly and got my questions answered right away when I had any. It seems to be working well so far.

Reply from Moxie Solar

Dan, Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great Moxie Solar experience. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with your Moxie team, and hope you are enjoying your new system! Soak up that sun!