Fusion Power

7.0

Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Fusion Power is a vertically integrated solar provider that has installed more than 4,000 solar PV systems throughout the state. The company serves residential, commercial, and governmental clients, offers robust financing options, and has saved customers millions in collective dollars on their energy bills.

The Good

• Wide Selection of Solar Products
  • NABCEP Certified
  • Multiple Financing Options

Wide Selection of Solar Products

Fusion Power provides the homeowner with a variety of solar panels and inverters. This wide selection carries the advantage of both maximizing the solar energy of their home while also staying within the customer’s budget.

NABCEP Certified

Fusion Power has been certified by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP), which means not only does the company install some of the best solar panels and solar inverters on the market, but its technicians have also undergone advanced training measures to ensure the systems are expertly installed and built to last.

Multiple Financing Options

Customers of Fusion Power can finance their solar energy system in a number of ways:

• Cash purchase — requires the greatest upfront investment, but offers the greatest potential return on that investment; requires no monthly payments; entitles buyers to both federal-level and state-level incentives including the federal solar tax credit; comes with a 25-year extended equipment warranty.
  • Solar loan — no upfront payment required, and comes with low monthly payments from leading solar lenders like Mosaic, Dividend, and more; comes with all the benefits of ownership, including incentives and tax credits, along with the 25-year equipment warranty.
  • Solar lease — zero money down and low monthly payments; all installation and maintenance costs are the company’s responsibility; power production guaranteed for the life of the solar panel system; warranty included.
  • Power purchase agreement (PPA) — only pay monthly for the power you produce; zero upfront costs; 25-year equipment warranty; production guaranteed.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Fusion Power is only available to residents in Arizona, which is quickly becoming one of the most popular destinations for solar installers. Customers are encouraged to read verified Fusion Power reviews to determine if the company’s services are best for them.

The Bottom Line

Fusion Power’s access to industry-leading solar products, its NABCEP certification, and competitive financing options make the company a solid candidate for Arizona residents interested in going solar. Homeowners are encouraged to read Fusion Power reviews and reach out to the company directly for a free quote and deeper look at specific solar panel and financing options.

Message from
Fusion Power

Fusion Power offers the best value in Arizona when it comes to going solar. For the last four years, Fusion has been the top selling solar sales company in the state. The process of going solar with Fusion is very simple and requires no money out of pocket. Our customers start saving on day one. We provide the best equipment and warranties on the market, along with the best pricing available. Our experienced professionals provide a world class experience for our customers. We are a full service provider, with NAPCEP-certified engineers, ensuring your design and installation meet all code requirements and exceed expectations. Our Customer Service and Account Management teams are deeply focused on providing clear, concise, and consistent communication to our customers from the time of consultation all the way through interconnection. We will communicate at each juncture during the process so customers know exactly what to expect next.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

3.7

Mark Sun City West, AZ

Fusion Power employees understand their business and could answer my questions. They communicated with me throughout the installation and managed the project expertly. Everything happened on time or they let me know about the time adjustment before it happened.

James Dodson Sun City West, AZ

Your product quality is good. I’m unhappy because I’m paying more for power now & that isn’t what I thought was going to happen. The pitch for going to solar was supposed to be to save money. But really has bothered me is your customer service people want to continue the lie by telling the reason my costs are going is my fault because I’m using more power than I did before I had solar power. My belief is that the program is set by ASP so that everyone who gets solar power will pay more.

Sue Sun City West, AZ

They are very professional. Knew how to get the job done. So far has saved us a lot of money. Showed us how everything works in terms we could understand. Getting rewards like the gift cards is a wonderful addition.

Steven Holland Goodyear, AZ

Great timely service friendly staff! On time professional servicemen, very knowledgeable and efficient! Every questions I ask was answered with assured response. Trust worthy work ethics with safety first at all times.

Antonio Mesa, AZ

Fusion Solar comes off as a very good and trustworthy company at first. Over the course of 5 months it’s been headaches and delays one after another. The sales rep won’t tell you if there’s delay on your product and will authorize some actions without your consent. I had one such rep, I opted for a battery system and the installers came to my house to install the solar system without the battery. Come to find out that there was a recall on the battery I chose and the rep authorized the install without the battery. I wasn’t given a call or a reason why, which may not sound like a big deal. The catch is, once the panels are installed on your house you have 60 days before they will begin charging your account no matter if it’s working or producing power. Your electric will also not approve the system unless everything is hooked up. Imagine having solar on your house, missing a battery and being billed for it, while paying your normal electricity bill. The installers will also dupe you, they will be the nicest people to you and you will want to trust them. I had installers install everything and as told they will come back the next week to complete the install and never comeback to finish the install. What were they missing you wonder? What was required was for them to drill through my wall and patch in an Ethernet cord, as well as connect the solar to my main panel which should’ve been done the first time. I don’t recommend them. It’s been literally 5 months since I began the solar project with them and my solar still hasn’t been turned on and the installers still haven’t came back to finish what they started.

David Brockman Leander, TX

Customer service and Art Figueroa. These guys have stuck with me thru the whole process and never failed to come thru when needed.

Linda LeCates Georgetown, TX

Even after Hail storms their rep came out to check panels. I did not have to go through my insurance to get someone out here.

Tracy Proffitt Apache Junction, AZ

Because I can't leave a 0 star. They don't communicate with you on the progress of your install and one day installers just show up. Also they sell you products that they have no clue about what you actually need or how any of it operates. They are just there to take money from you. Our system has been live for almost a year now and still doesn't function properly and we can't get anyone to come fix it. Also Richard R should only be allowed to be a burger microwaver at McDonald's

RDS Florence, AZ

Customer Service is HORRIBLE! Our Sales rep was great, install team was great, Customer Service is the worst! I'm still waiting on a call back / response since November 2020. I've left numerous voice mails, emails etc - and 6 months later, still no response.

Jason Gillespie Gilbert, AZ

Very professional service, clear explanation and expectations and saving money every month on my power bill

K. Sun City West, AZ

they seldom respond to questions. have to contact many times. I've asked them to stop sending DocuSign and it took 3 months for them to stop. They are just basically unresponsive.

Unsatisfactory Customer

Id give negative 10 stars if possible. There was LITTLE TO NO customer service available to answer our questions right concerns once the contract was signed and Fusion knew they had the solar system sold

David Gilbert, AZ

I don’t rate them at all because it’s a scam and they lied to me and are ripping me off, I actually talk people out of getting solar now 3 friends and counting will not be getting solar now!

Lewis Gilbert, AZ

This company came in and explained in detail the how the the solar was going to work and answered all of my questions and concerns. The day of the install they were early did an amazing job and afterwards cleaned up. I can’t see any conduit at all they did an incredible job on the install. I am also saving thousands of dollars saving hundred of dollars in a single month in the summer!

Thanks Lewis

Glenice Gibson Sun City West, AZ

I feel like I was mislead by the rep. My bills were not high enough to warrant solar. My bills are more with solar than they ever were without solar.

Larry Larson Mesa, AZ

They were responsible in their dealings with us and honest.

David Pickron Gilbert, AZ

Did not live up to there promise. Electric bills are higher than before solar. Admit they did not know what they were doing with SRP, and it showed.

Terry erickson Scottsdale, AZ

Process was easy and I like that I'm supporting solar energy!

Bruce Walag Chandler, AZ

Super fast, probably too fast. Waiting for inspections is taking the longest

Chris Brown Mesa, AZ

Speedy service and detailed explanations during the selling process

Joseph Castner Phoenix, AZ

I have worked with many solar companies, and Fusion stands out in my mind. Great company built on solid foundation of ethics and integrity with a knowledgeable and friendly staff. Transparency and honesty are the biggest factors for me, and Fusion epitomizes those values.

Thanks Joseph!

Trey Skousen Chandler, AZ

They do the design, installation, permitting and paperwork with the utility company. They don't use a third party and they have great communication through text and email about the status of the work from day of signing to when the solar systems gets turned on.

Thanks Trey

Judy Cameron Surprise, AZ

Haven’t dealt with the company except installation and cleanup

Kerry Mesa, AZ

Not helpful on following thou when they dropped the ball on a cash payout. Dragged their feet till loan was approved and sold off.

Kevin Chandler, AZ

They just wanted to sell me solar and lied about most of the process and no follow-up on inner workings . I would never use this company again

Michael Evans Sun City West, AZ

THE INSTALL WAS NOT DONE CORRECTLY HAD TO BE INSPECTED THREE TIMES FOR THE SAME PROBLEM

Stevens Sun City West, AZ

Customer service is terrible, your attention to our concerns and questions were devoid in nature. Original rep a liar and non-communicative.

Bob Ritala Sun City, AZ

Excellent system, great customer service

Sam Travis Phoenix, AZ

They kept me informed and up to date. Answered all my questions and concerns

jans mitchel Arizona City, AZ

Have been helpful in all aspects of getting solar.

Michael Dugan Sun City West, AZ

Like the results I have received so far. Looking forward to Summer savings

Barend D De Beer Sun City West, AZ

Perfect installation and excellent follow up service.

Rollin Breitzman Atwater, CA

signed agreement nearly two years ago for three separate units and too this day not one is complete and operational

Don Casa Grande, AZ

Unscrupulous salesman. Statements that he made to enhance his product were not factual.

Gerry Kirk Scottsdale, AZ

All sales, promises not documented, lack of project control, poor communications, and very pricey

Lisa Queen Creek, AZ

The equipment looks sturdy. We’ve noticed that it is definitely working and there is a big difference in our bill. It is expensive but it would definitely recommend them. There are so many different companies involved with fusion power that I did have issues with a few in the beginning but customer service is easy to get in contact with and overall it wasn’t too bad.

Hanrion

Any time I’ve had any issues or problems, they’ve been able to resolve my issues right then and there and if they couldn’t they were able to give me a time line and they stuck with it. Everything has panned out exactly as they said. Installation was seamless. They came in and took care of it. I didn’t have to do anything. I would like it more if they used a different financing company.

Thomas F Polacek Sun City, AZ

Specific questions were asked and salesperson lied!

Sandy sexton Sun City West, AZ

I believe going solar has NOT helped our bill.

Robert G. Brisbin Kearny, AZ

Cause they don't do as they promise in price or help

David Klatt Sun City West, AZ

cost me $1500 more than without solar I am totally upset with product

Fern Arizona City, AZ

You can’t talk to an actual human being, you have to go through a computer when you call customer service and I hate that because I am not very computer savvy. They equipment seems to be working very well and I haven’t had any real issues but I would like people in the office to call.

Gomez Marana, AZ

The salesman was not shady like some other walk up salespeople. I have never liked any other salesman before. The installation was perfect and flawless. I haven’t had a single issue. Everything was painless and the people were courteous.

Gearold Sun City, AZ

Everything is neat. They’ve done a great job. It is installed very well. My problem was I was told was not going to pay the fees but I still had $30 in fees. I would still recommend them to people though I would tell them to get more panels.

Jeremiah Phoenix, AZ

My sales guy answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable about the financial decision. He really took the time to listen to all my questions. It has lived up to what it is supposed to so I don’t have any complaints. Everything fusion power has done has been good.

Diane Phoenix, AZ

For the last two months I’ve had zero electric bills. The equipment is doing what it needs to do. It is a good company. They communicate well, which is really important through the whole process. I always had the information and I knew what was going to happen.

All Elite Water Chandler, AZ

I’ve researched a number of solar companies. In my book Fusion is number 1 for quality care for the customer.

Thank you!

Apr. 9th, 2021

Anthony Mesa, AZ

Highly recommend. It looks very nice and clean. Even the wiring is almost unnoticeable. The company has been responsive to every single questions and they are immediate with their help.

Conway Casa Grande, AZ

It took a long time to get a response when I called for service or help. It seems to be working now, however, I did have a problem on the initial installation. It stoped working for a while and it took me a long long time to get the problem resolved.

Rebecca Maricopa, AZ

Fusion Power was a good investment for us. They did a fantastic job. They kept in touch with us throughout the whole process. When there was an issue, they called and we were able to get them to fix it quickly. It is working well for us.