Envirosolar Power Logo

Envirosolar Power

Envirosolar Power is a solar energy company that offers solar solutions in Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, California, and Massachusetts. The company offers outright purchases, a 1-year workmanship warranty, and a 12-year equipment warranty.

3.0

Steven Lind Seattle, WA

I’ve had Envirosolar system for more than a year. True to their word, the system was functioning properly. We’ve been able to save hundreds if not thousands of dollars off our electricity bills since then. It’s a great feeling switching to green technology while saving money.

1 day ago

Lauren Scharp Belton, TX

If I could give or 0 stars I would. Do NOT listen to their sales pitch, it's all lies! My electric bills have doubled since the installation of this system. Basically my monthly bill is about the same, but I'm also paying $184 per month of the solar equipment loan. Plus my electric kWh charge went from 0.04 kWh to now 0.109 kWh and the average "solar credit" we receive monthly has been between $22-$75, averaging out to about $30 per month. So I'm paying $35,000 for a solar system that's worthless!