Envirosolar Power Logo

Envirosolar Power

5.5

Envirosolar Power is a solar energy company that offers solar solutions in Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, California, and Massachusetts. The company offers outright purchases, a 1-year workmanship warranty, and a 12-year equipment warranty.

Robert Hettinger Los Angeles, CA

Envirosolar is a good company to do business with. It was a nice experience from the initial meeting, survey, and installation. Everyone on their team was absolutely professional, courteous, and communicative. This is how companies should do business. The entire process only took under a month. The actual installation was done in under a day. Such a great feeling helping the planet while putting some money back into your pocket.

Velva Strosin

It has been a good experience from first contact to turning on the switch. I am very satisfied with the quality of the work and the care they showed when installing the system in our home. We had several questions during the process, and they were quick to answer everyone of them. Happy that we chose their services.

Emily Watson Boardman, OR

It took me a little bit of talking to my husband to get him interested in getting the solar panels. It was without a doubt one of our better decisions in life. They are very efficient. We've had the panels for less than a year and we have already saved a tremendous amount of money on our bills. These will pay for themselves in no time at all.

Kevin

We worked with Envirosolar to install solar panels for our home. So far I have been very satisfied with the system. They were very responsive and professional throughout the process. The solar panels look great compared to the others I’ve seen. System is as promised and working great!

Stephen Jakolski

Everything went smoothly as planned. The installation team did a great job and the inspection team came the following day and gave the go signal. It worked perfectly the second I turned it on and never had a problem ever since. Workmanship is top notch. I’ve been saving on my power bills ever since.

Theron Ebert Mitchell Denver, CO

The team at Envirosolar are very professional and the best at what they do. They delivered an amazing product on time and within our budget. Our system is exceeding expectations and we are looking forward to saving on our power bills. I highly recommend Envirosolar.

Rhonda Thomas San Antonio, TX

Seeing a measurable difference in our energy bills after these updates was icing on the cake. We wanted to take steps to make our home green friendly. We called a few local companies but this team does the whole package. The house has been updated and I'm thrilled.

Mark Hutchinson Columbus, OH

We did a lot with our home to make it more energy efficient. It made sense to work with this company when we learned about them. The work looks great outside and everything inside has really made our lives and home nicer. We were able to see a difference in our power bill too. All of this is already paying for itself.

Williams Larkin Los Angeles, CA

Excellent services from start to finish. From the initial contact to the preparation, permits, installation, and installation. I’ve been very impressed with their professionalism. I’ve talked to a couple of other companies, but their prices are extremely fair.

Cassandra Shanahan Atlanta, GA

Great people! Never pushy at all. They asked us what we wanted and designed a solar solution that made sense. The system was designed to help us during our peak demand since selling electricity back was not our top priority. So, we got exactly what we wanted. The installation went smoothly. We appreciate all their help in helping us setup our solar panels, it was a great experience. Thanks so much!

Tonya Hegmann Atlanta, GA

Great experience with Envirosolar. They always picked up the phone to answer all my questions. This made our decision to go solar so easy. They are very passionate about solar and helping people take advantage of this technology. The installation team was very professional and quick. Customer support is very knowledgeable. We are just so impressed and excited to save money!

Jude Wagner Chicago, IL

This team updated our home exactly as they explained they would. The cost came out to what we discussed. Installation went smoothly too. I couldn't be happier. Thanks for the great work.

Tommy Bennet

I didn't know what to expect when we started researching solar paneling for our home. I am thrilled to have spoken to this team. They really are a team from the person who you first speak to all the way until the installation is finished. This looks great too.

Donald Lancaster Ashburn, VA

This was the best partnership we could have picked for our home. They have fantastic options and make solar not only affordable but smart to have on your home. They were fantastic from the first quote to the final installation.

Donald C. DuBuque Los Angeles, CA

Top-notch job and trusted professionals. They arrived on time and got right to work on installing our solar panels. I was extremely satisfied with their plan for getting my home set up for solar. The workmanship and professionalism are superb. No wonder most of the homes in our area have Envirosolar. Great work guys!

Tom Cutren Boardman, OR

Not only will you save money but you will also have a direct hand in saving the environment. They really took the time to answer all my questions, and that took a LOT of patience believe you me. I love my panels and had a great experience.

Moser Damon San Jose, CA

I called more than one company in my quest for a green home. They were without a doubt the best I ran across. Not only did they know what they were talking about but they didn’t make me feel like they were sitting on my neck just waiting for me to bite. They did the install in one day; Impressed.

Raphael Prus Washington, VA

My parents had Envirosolar install their solar panels. After they had such great money saving results me doing the same was a no-brainer. I've had mine for a little time now and could not be more thrilled. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Jadon Mohr Los Angeles, CA

Smooth experience from start to finish. The initial consultation was professional and very informative. They answered all my questions and offered professional advice on the best option for my home and budget considerations. The install was quick and clean. I’m completely satisfied and highly recommend their services.

Lora Meson Washington, VA

I’m currently in the process of moving but will with 100% certainty have Envirosolar install panels on that home also. They did our current home and that saves us so much money. Our bill went down quite a bit and these paid for themselves in no time flat.

Craig Runte New York, NY

We were very satisfied with how the benefits of going solar was explained to us. And we didn’t have to pay anything for the audit. My wife liked the designs of their panels – not industrial-looking at all. Our neighbors keep asking who installed our system so we recommend Envirosolar.

Matilda Lang Brooklyn, NY

The team was very helpful and answered all our questions regarding the process, which turned out to be very easy and hassle-free. We have been planning to get our own solar-powered panels. We do not regret contacting the Envirosolar Power team to help us turn our home into clean and green efforts to minimize the emissions in the atmosphere. They are very transparent will be a process as well as the billing. My coworker recommended them to me, and after a few months, he gave them an excellent usage review. Kudos to the rest of the team and company! We really appreciate your help.

Marvin Stevens Boardman, OR

I made a phone call to get a quote. Now we are watching the final installation. I couldn't be happier with the results. Everything ended up right on time and price. This was the right choice for our family home.

Elaine Crawford

I was afraid these panels would be eye sores. They aren't. Once it was installed it really gave our home a nice finish. I didn't expect it to be as nice as it is. It was done on time too.

Nelson Holmes Washington, VA

We got our quote fast. The final installation actually looks really nice. I am thrilled with the results and the overall look. This is a fantastic company to work with. Everything turned out exactly as they told us it would.

Edwina Riehl Ashburn, VA

I’ve been wanting to Go Green FOREVER and EnviroSolar made that a manageable reality for me. The crew came to install and had me done not only perfectly but even a bit early! They were very easy to work with

Fredy Hirthe New York, NY

It’s been a pleasant experience so far. We got our solar panels installed from Envirosolar Power and are happy to see reduction in our electricity bill. Right from assessment to installation, they have always been available to answer our questions and concerns. Would happily recommend them for affordable solar options.

Jessie Wiegand Plano, TX

My new solar panels have been great so far. This company is very professional and never pushed me to sign any deal. They made sure to put my mind at ease with the entire process and answered all my questions. They go the extra mile. I’m a very satisfied customer and would recommend them to anyone.

Velma Kirlin Brooklyn, NY

I appreciate that their staff was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions professionally. The assessment done was very thorough. We were even given tips on how we can reduce our electricity bill further. We are still discussing our options right now but we are inclined to getting them for our solar as well as security needs.

Nicholas Ferguson San Jose, CA

Cutting costs in older homes is not cheap. EnviroSolar makes it affordable. They'll work with you to accomplish your energy goals, which is awesome.

T. Hunt Lakeland, FL

I met with my EnviroSolar Energy Auditor and he was excellent in discussing the benefits of Solar Technology and Energy Efficiency. William was detailed and thorough with his presentation. I would like to highly recommend William to friends, family, colleagues and church members. T. HUNT

B. Gonzalez Davenport, FL

My EnviroSolar Energy Auditor William was excellent in explaining the benefits of Solar and Energy Efficiency. He offered energy saving tips to further reduce my monthly energy consumption. I would like to highly recommend William to my friends, family, and colleagues. B. Gonzalez

Dominic Ashburn, VA

They overhauled our energy management for our home. The work they did installing the new thermostat was smoother than I expected on such an old home. Moving this to a smart home was a great choice. We'll be doing solar next.

D.Juarez Wauchula, FL

My EnviroSolar Energy Auditor William was excellent in explaining the benefits of Solar and Energy Efficiency. I would like to recommend William to friends, family, and colleagues.

Robert G. Tampa, FL

My Solar Energy Auditor William was extremely efficient with explaining the benefits of Solar and Energy Efficiency. I highly recommend William and will refer William to friends, family, and colleagues. R. Green

Pamela Vanzant Lake Alfred, FL

Austin D was very informative about solar power checking the heating elements of my home. Give me some ideas about how to cut down on electrical cost. He was very informative about saving energy and going green.

Barbara Stiver Winter Springs, FL

Nonexistant support for any problems after the sale. Phone number has loop of many messages. Leave messages that never get answered, emails rejected, no follow up, cannot even get a receipt for payment for our taxes. They are on top of getting your money, slow with getting unit installed and unreachable if there is a problem. Would never buy from this company, but stuck with a $33,800 system that cannot be kept in working order. DO NOT BUY FROM ENVIROSOLAR!

Charles A Snider Alma, MO

We started talking with Brandon T. in August of 2018. We signed a contract, and then one problem after another arose. Solar Edge installed our 25 panel system and hooked it up to the city water station instead of our electric system. After numerous calls and delays the Envirosolar system went online at the end of November. Our first bill came in January 2019 and was over $600 (twice the previous year's). More phone calls and emails. February 2019 was over $500 (again twice the previous year's). More phone calls and emails. March 2019 was over $300 (again twice the previous year's). More phone calls and emails. NOW they do not even talk to us and Brandon has disappeared. We want something done OR our money back. They can have this worthless system back. I WOULD NEVER DEAL with this company again and would advise you to look for another company that is top rated.

Nicholas Mantas, Esq. Westwood, NJ

The salesman did a great job selling me the solar system, everything after that has been atrocious. The installation instead of one month took 7 months and the customer service SUCKS! Everybody I dealt with throughout last year including the salesman has left the company, I am trying to find out the status of the SRECS application since December 2019 and 3 months later I cannot get an answer. I have left at least a dozen messages, nobody calls back, I have talked to two people that promised to get back to me the same day but they never called.

Donald Leming Overland Park, KS

Awful! Well, it's been aver a year since my solar panels were installed and they have never performed at the promised level. They keep promising to pay for my electric bills and to add more panels, but I am not getting any follow through or support. It appears that even their written promises in the sales contract don't mean anything. I am very disappointed with EnviroSolar and their employees.

Nancy Britt Ferris, TX

We have had nothing but problems with this company. The lies from the salesperson to the inferior products installed. Three days after signing the contract, they were installing the system but it took three months to get it turned on. Two weeks after turning on, it stopped working. another couple of weeks go by and a service tech came by. Said it had faulty parts that needed replaced. I have asked them to come take this mess off my roof but no reply. I too will give them 000 stars

Lauren Scharp Temple, TX

If I could give or 0 stars I would. Do NOT listen to their sales pitch, it's all lies! My electric bills have doubled since the installation of this system. Basically my monthly bill is about the same, but I'm also paying $184 per month of the solar equipment loan. Plus my electric kWh charge went from 0.04 kWh to now 0.109 kWh and the average "solar credit" we receive is about $22. So I'm paying $35,000 for a solar system that's worthless!

Don Leming Leawood, KS

It took almost 6 months after I purchased it to get my EnviroSolar system operational. It took lots of frustrating phone calls and emails before this happened. The system is now working but the promised $4000 rebate from my electric provider KCPL is not going to happen. KCPL says they have never offered solar rebates to Kansas customers. Now I am worried about the other promise that EnviroSolar made. They have offered to pay for some of my electrical bills since it took so long to get it operational, but not willing to cover the $4000 KCPL rebate.

Jody Kansas City, MO

This company sucks!!! Do not consider them. I have a light bill and now a solar bill. $38,000 debt. Promised a rebate but it's been almost a year and have not received one. They seldom return phone calls. Get the same excuse, the accounting Dept is backed up.

Scott Cedar Park, TX

Everything has been amazing with Envirosolar. From solar and smart homes - very happy!

Envirosolar Power Logo

Reply from Envirosolar Power

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We really appreciate your business! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Oct. 2nd, 2019