Envirosolar Power Logo

Envirosolar Power

5.5

LAST UPDATED: October 8th, 2021

Envirosolar Power is a solar energy company that offers solar solutions in Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, California, and Massachusetts. The company offers outright purchases, a 1-year workmanship warranty, and a 12-year equipment warranty.

4.8

Eldred W. San Jose, CA

After being hounded by many companies about going solar, I finally decided to go with Envirosolar. They are just above the rest. They have the best equipment at a very competitive price. The staff was always helpful and courteous. They took time to explain to me what was going on and what to expect. Months after installation, the system is still working without any problems and I am starting to save with my investment.

Mariam

Solar panel installation was faster than we initially expected. Their rates are also competitive. But what made us call them again to schedule an appointment was the fast and easy estimates that they provided for us. All our questions were answered, and the customer service is superb. We definitely recommend them, Envirosolar is one of the best out there.

Miguel G Los Angeles, CA

The company is solid! They worked with my schedule since I was mostly out of town and had to coordinate with them mostly by phone. They took care of all the paperwork and the design. The installation was done on a weekend so I could personally check what they were doing. Everything went smoothly and after six months the system is still working perfectly.

Terry Los Angeles, CA

Very organized and professional company. They are easy to work with and answers any questions in an understanding manner. Our home’s system produces 6 KW and was the first on our street. The install went well, and our roof looks great. Thanks to the great people at Envirosolar!

Moises A AZ

The process of getting solar for our home was smooth and seamless. Envirosolar was amazing and explained the entire process. They gave us an idea of what and how much the system would cost and our energy saving. I was happy that they helped with the paperwork such as getting the permits. Our solar panels looked amazing! The team finished the installation on time. Great experience switching to clean energy.

Rick Greenwood Village, CO

Great and professional services all around! They were very patient and provided all the information I needed to make an informed decision. Envirosolar designed a system that did not only meet our energy needs but also our budget. They kept to the schedule and everything was delivered on time. We just love our new system, all thanks to the wonderful people at this company.

Anika AZ

After hearing two bad stories about solar installations from my friends, I was very cautious about selecting a company for my home system. Good thing I heard a couple of recommendations from my neighbors about Envirosolar, so I decided to give them a call. They were very thorough in answering all my questions and explained in great detail the whole process. I finally made the decision to enlist their services and I was not disappointed. Eight months after the installation and everything is working perfectly.

Earnest Nicolas Miami, FL

Envirosolar by far was the best priced considering the quality of the materials they use. The two other companies were priced lower, but they were offering poor quality products and not responsive to our questions. The quality of work from Envirosolar is top notch. They showed me similar installs they have done near our area and I was impressed. I feel confident recommending them to family and friends.

Harley P. Boston, MA

The customer service and quality of materials being used are top-notch. All their employees showed up on time and made sure all my questions were answered quickly. They made sure every aspect of the installation met our expectations. Good company and people to work with!

Talon Wisoky Los Angeles, CA

We recently worked with Envirosolar to get a 12-kW system installed in our home. They took care of everything from designing the system to having it inspected. The workers showed up on time and the project manager updated us every step of the way. We highly recommend Envirosolar. They offered us the best contractor experience.

Emilio V San Jose, CA

Installation was expertly done. I saw that their team really took extra care and even tidied up afterwards. Best contractors we have ever worked with so far. The team looked young yet zealous about their work – I like it! Their installers are the best!

Roxanne Okuneva Phoenix, AZ

Envirosolar did an excellent job installing our solar panels. This was done fairly quickly, and they kept us informed about the latest development as it happened. The system since their installation a couple of months ago has been saving us money. It has survived a couple of hailstorms and still working properly.

Donavan Grady AZ

Everything turned out great. It took some time to get the system installed, inspected, and running but it was all worth it. Envirosolar made the whole process simple. They were there every step of the way to guide and answer all our questions. Envirosolar had it perfect from start to finish!

Janice Castalia, NC

Honestly, we are very surprised with how smooth everything went from the estimation to the installation and even after-sales. Recently we recommended to our neighbor and so far we are both very happy with our new solar panels. We have not encountered any issue, but called for support for some questions. Gladly, they replied quickly.

Lord Butler Phoenix, AZ

My experience with Envirosolar has been phenomenal, great customer service from start to finish! We had been planning to install solar in our home for some time now, but we couldn’t find a good contractor. Good thing a friend recommended them to us.

Mariana Sofia, 22

I would definitely recommend Envirosolar if you are planning to install solar in your home. I recently installed solar panels and they did a great job. They were very professional and detailed. Their team worked closely with us and explained the whole process. Great experience.

Brook McGlynn Denver, CO

I was curious about my neighbor’s beautiful solar panels and they recommended that I get in touch with Envirosolar, which I did. Even at first meeting, I was already impressed by their presentation and explanation. They customized our solar panel requirement based on our usage. Installation was seamless and passed on first inspection. No modifications needed. Now I’m enjoying the savings on our electricity bill. First-rate products and service. Truly exceptional.

Jacob Lebsack

Envirosolar is easy to work with, from the initial estimate to turning the system on. Installation took a full two days, and this is because they were very careful in not damaging our roof tiles. We just appreciate their level of professionalism. Right now, the system is producing about 10kwh more a day than what was initially estimated. We’re happy with our decision to go with Envirosolar and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Jructhnq Feil Denver, CO

We checked a couple of companies before finally deciding on Envirosolar. They had the best balance between quality and price. They were extremely helpful and happily answered all our answers regarding the installation of solar panels. The people at Envirosolar were honest, efficient, and professional. We were very picky about how the panels should be installed and they listened to our requests. I am happy to recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service.

James McClure

The team made sure that all our requests are met. They even processed the required permits for us - saving us time and effort! After that, the installation was a breeze. Interestingly, even after that, they are as enthusiastic in answering our queries proving on-point customer care and support.

James Waters Denver, CO

I just got my 30-panel system installed last week. The whole process was smooth and problem free. The team at Envirosolar has done a great job of everything setup from my application to finally getting the system pass inspection. The panels look great and I can’t wait how much I would be saving. Thanks!

Billy Fritsch

Envirosolar is a good company to do business with. I couldn’t be happier with our choice, from the initial meeting, to the design of the system, to installation. Everyone is a professional and extremely cooperative. It was everything they promised. Six months after installation, the system still works perfectly.

Jonty Pouros Miami, FL

We are very impressed with the people at Envirosolar. They listened exactly to our requirements and designed a system to match this. They did an excellent job on the installation and careful not to damage the roof. The technology is so far ahead of what we initially expected. We wish we could have installed the system earlier.

Willis Stark Denver, CO

There is a reason why Envirosolar is considered one of the top companies in our area. They were extremely professional and easy to talk to. They made the entire process quick and simple. It only took them a month from initial contact to having the system up and running in our house.

Denis Kozey

The crew from Envirosolar that came to our house to install our solar panels are very knowledgeable and professional. They did not rush the installation and made sure that these were properly installed without damaging our roof. The crews also made sure that they cleaned up after their work. Hats off to this young but hardworking team.

James N

I called Envirosolar based on a friend’s recommendation. We scheduled a meeting and they explained the whole process including how many panels would we need and how much it could save us. The installation went smoothly and passed inspection. Looking forward to saving on our power bills!

Katty C Chicago, IL

Working with Envirosolar was very easy and transparent. There’s a lot of misinformation about solar and they took the time to break it all down and show me how it works. I finally decided to enlist their services because they came highly recommended from family and friends. I am very pleased with the speed and quality of installation. Thanks!

Jason B Miami, FL

Very professional installation from beginning to end. They were there to explain to us what was happening and made sure that we were updated with the latest developments. They handled everything, all we had to do was sign the papers. Will definitely call them again if we need their services.

Steven Lind Seattle, WA

I’ve had Envirosolar system for more than a year. True to their word, the system was functioning properly. We’ve been able to save hundreds if not thousands of dollars off our electricity bills since then. It’s a great feeling switching to green technology while saving money.

Mayra Houston, TX

My solar panel are not working. I am paying a full electricity bill and the solar loan and I cannot get a hold of anyone.

Hector Tucker Denver, CO

Everything was completed on time and on budget. Our experience with Envirosolar has been exceptional since our first contact. Everyone from their solar installers to customer support were very easy to talk with. We couldn’t be happier with our home system. Strongly recommended Envirosolar to anyone looking to have this installed in their homes.

Lauren Scharp Belton, TX

If I could give or 0 stars I would. Do NOT listen to their sales pitch, it's all lies! My electric bills have doubled since the installation of this system. Basically my monthly bill is about the same, but I'm also paying $184 per month of the solar equipment loan. Plus my electric kWh charge went from 0.04 kWh to now 0.109 kWh and the average "solar credit" we receive monthly has been between $22-$75, averaging out to about $30 per month. So I'm paying $35,000 for a solar system that's worthless!