Arch Electric is the leading Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Energy and Storage provider in Wisconsin. The company is passionate about renewable energy and employs licensed, NABCEP certified solar experts — with over 100 years of combined experience.
Arch Electric is available to all residents of Wisconsin and the company can handle commercial, residential, and utility clients.
Arch Electric's employees are NABCEP certified. The NABCEP is a respected organization that has induced some of the most rigorous and intensive solar certifications in the industry. We find that trustworthy and reliable solar companies are often armed with a NABCEP certification.
Arch Electric states on the website that it is a "vertically integrated company." This essentially means that the company does everything in-house — whether it's design-related or panel installation.
Arch Electric's leading financing partner is Clean Energy Credit Union. This credit union offers loans specifically for solar installations. However, Arch Electric also works with several local banks to make solar a possibility for homeowners. These local banks are not listed on the website, so you'll need to call the company and for more information.
For a solar company, Arch Electric has an impressive number of awards and accreditations. These awards and accreditations are a great indicator that Arch Electric knows what it is doing and is a reputable, reliable company.
Listed below are some of the company highlights:
Arch Electric offers a 5-year workmanship warranty on residential installations. This isn't the longest workmanship warranty we've seen — most solar companies offer a workmanship warranty that is 10 years or longer — but it does provide some peace of mind for homeowners.
Additionally, Arch Electric doesn't provide homeowners with an exact product warranty; the best you'll get from the website is, "Panels and inverters we install come with their own warranties (typically 25 years)."
While this information is accurate — most product warranties cover your system for 25 years — it does leave room for some questions. During your consultation, be sure to ask about which panels and inverters are being installed and how long the warranty is for your particular solar system.
If you choose to work with Arch Electric, be prepared to put 60 percent down when signing the contract. The remaining 40 percent will be due after the project is authorized.
Coming up with 60 percent of the cost of a solar system may be difficult for many homeowners — most solar companies offer a very enticing 0 down. If you have the money to pay 60 percent upfront, working with Arch Electric may be a good idea. If you don't, then you may have to consider other options.
Just keep in mind that Arch Electric will work with clients. The company has stated, "Depending on the preferences of the homeowner, we have some flexibility regarding how the payments are split."
Wisconsin homeowners may want to take some time and look into Arch Electric. The company has won numerous awards and is considered one of the leading solar installers in the state. Arch Electric does not subcontract any of its positions, so you never have to worry about contacting or working with a third-party company. If you work with the company, be prepared to put down at least 60 percent when you sign and put down the remaining 40 percent when the project is commissioned.
States Serviced by Arch Electric
Your state not on the list? Pick your state and we will give you a list of companies that service your state.
We're on a mission to empower consumers to make the best decisions and connect confidently with companies that deserve their business.
Where will you need this service?