Best Company Guarantee ADT Solar Logo

ADT Solar

8.8

LAST UPDATED: May 13th, 2022

ADT Solar (formerly SunPro Solar) provides affordable solar energy and battery storage solutions to homeowners nationwide. Optimal savings and energy independence are at the core of ADT's solar solutions.

The solar provider was named the fifth largest residential solar installer in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in 2021. An Inc. 500 company, ADT Solar continues to expand as the demand for solar increases.

ADT Solar has headquarters in Louisiana and currently operates in 19 states:

• Oklahoma
  • South Carolinast
  • Texas
  • Virginia

The Good

• In-House Consultation and Installation
  • High-Quality Solar Equipment
  • Industry-Leading Warranties
  • Professional Roofing
  • Award Recognition

In-House Consultation and Installation

ADT Solar will send a Solar Energy Specialist to your home to evaluate your energy needs and answer any questions you have about solar power. An ADT Solar Specialist can tell you about any incentive programs in your area, such as net metering to earn credits from your excess energy generation, to increase the affordability of making the switch to solar.

The entire installation process is handled by ADT Solar so you won't have to worry about arranging schedules or other logistics with subcontractors or outside parties.

High-Quality Solar Equipment

ADT Solar implements top-performing technology in its solar systems. By using only the best brands in solar technology and hiring and training locals for renewable energy jobs, ADT Solar is able to provide residents with affordable solar energy systems, battery backup, and energy efficiency upgrades.

Enphase Solar Inverters

ADT Solar only uses Enphase microinverters because they carry some of the highest warranties in the industry (25 years), undergo rigorous testing, and have the same lifespan as top solar panels. Research also shows that Enphase microinverters produce more energy than other technologies, which means more savings for ADT Solar customers over the lifespan of their solar PV system.

Tesla Powerwall

The Tesla Powerwall is widely considered an industry leader in solar backup battery technology. As a Tesla Partner, ADT Solar installs the Tesla Powerwall 2, which comes with a 10-year warranty, detects grid outages in just a fraction of a second, and brings power back to your home 100x faster than traditional generators.

LG Solar Panels

LG is a leading provider of high-efficiency solar modules to the U.S. commercial and residential markets. ADT  Solar only offers homeowners the industry’s top LG solar products. LG solar panels come with a 25-year performance and labor warranty.

Industry-Leading Warranties

Whether through the manufacturer or through its own proprietary policies, ADT Solar offers some of the best warranties in the solar industry. The company only uses products and technologies that have robust warranties and guarantees, resulting in systems that can last for decades.

In addition to its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, ADT Solar offers the following benefits with each installation:

• 25-Year Labor Warranty
  • 25-Year Production Guarantee
  • 25-Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
  • 25-Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
  • Free Home Energy Audit

Professional Roofing

ADT Solar employs an in-house roofing company to address any concerns regarding roof damage, a unique value proposition in the solar industry. ADT Solar's roofing company, Buildpro, installs quality, affordable roofing and works to ensure that every step of installation protects the roof on which the solar panels are placed.

With the help of Buildpro, ADT Solar further protects customers' warranty and against damage. The companies use only trusted and high-performing shingle brands such as Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and IKO.

A solar company with roofing experience like ADT can address all of the issues above whereas a solar company without roofing experience could risk damage to your roof.

Award Recognition

The solar industry and business circles alike have identified ADT Solar as a major player in the industry:

• In August of 2020, ADT Solar was ranked by Inc. Magazine number 372 on its annual Inc. 5000 list (the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies).
  • ADT Solar was named the fifth largest residential solar install in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in 2021.
  • ADT Solar has been named to the annual Vet100 list which acknowledges the nation’s fastest growing veteran-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.

The Bad

• No Leases or PPAs
  • Customer Service Complaints

No Leases or PPAs

Sunpro gives customers the option to purchase a solar energy system outright or to finance with a loan, but does not offer solar leases or PPAs (power purchase agreements).

A solar system purchase is arguably the better long-term choice for most consumers since it is an investment in your home and the system is yours to keep forever. However, some consumers want the benefit of using solar energy without needing to purchase a system, and they will need to choose a different company for their lease or PPA.

Customer Service Complaints

Some customers have left negative reviews regarding ADT's customer service. However, the company has responded to those reviews with contact information for resolution, offering to make things right with the customer. This demonstrates accountability and a commitment to improvement.

The Bottom Line

If you live within the area that ADT Solar services, we suggest you check them out. The company's installations are backed by industry-leading warranties and product partners who manufacture only the highest quality solar panels, microinverters, energy storage systems, and software.

Just be aware that you'll need to purchase your system via cash or loan as ADT does not offer solar leases or PPAs.

With industry experts recognizing the company's rapid growth and a willingness to engage with each solar customer via reviews, ADT Solar continues to demonstrate its commitment to customer service as it expands.

Call our recommended rep over at ADT Solar below.

bestcompany guarantee

Best Company guarantees your satisfaction if you choose a company that has earned this distinction. If you're not satisfied after 30 days, simply let us know and we'll give you $100. Yes, it's really that simple.

Learn More

Jon John Van Buren, AR

I was sold on the idea that I was installing a net zero system. The equipment was 1/3 less than required for net zero operations. There was little follow-up and the experience left me feeling less than satisfied. I eventually contacted my original sales consultant and requested additional panels to be installed. Since then, my system is producing as expected.

Joseph Greenwald NA

Customer Review Video

Reply from ADT Solar

Hi Joseph, We are so glad you chose ADT Solar and how exciting to actually receive a negative utility bill. Thank you so much for your video review and please do not ever hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Parrott Joshua Matthew Zebulon, GA

Watch the high pressure sale up front, but we were ready to move forward. SunPro worked through the Georgia state, Georgia Power, and county quagmire to get my two systems up and running and generating power. Communications we consistent and questions addresses quickly.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello There, Thank you for taking the time to leave the feedback. I am sorry you had a high pressure experience but am glad you were ready to move forward and have been pleased with everything else. If we can ever be of further assistance, don't forget we are here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Lilet Mae Gonzaga Conroe, TX

We were very pleased with their customer service. Lisa C was our sales representative and she is really outstanding. It’s very unfortunate that we have decided to separate ways due to some reasons. Matt T, a client advocate, is very honest and made sure that we are well aware. If in case anything happens and we would like to revisit things, we will definitely choose ADT Solar (Sunpro).

William Cater McGehee, AR

Workmanship was of the highest quality. Very knowledgeable technicians from the initial salesman to the installers and the Energypro rep. Our electric power company technician said that they never have any issues with the installation from Sun Pro.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hi William, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am so glad you are happy! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Carolina Cruz Fiallo Miami, FL

Great service detailed all the way every time I had a question the sales person will direct me to the right person to talk to Jousha is the best sales person I could of had even after the sale he was there to answer all my questions

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Carolina, Great service is our #1 goal. Thank you for the amazing review and I will ensure Joshua gets a shout out for his hard work with you. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Leroy & Ora Windmon Palm Bay, FL

SunPro did an excellent job in explaining the pros and con of going solar. They were upfront with all the details. Also, the installation was great. They installed the solar panels with no problem and kept me up-to-date for each step of the process. they work with me and answer all necessary questions.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hi Leroy and Ora, I am so glad you chose us to be your solar provider! I know you had many options and I am thankful we came out on top. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of our team if we can ever be of further assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Katie Smith Dallas, TX

Sun Pro was very professional from the start. Great communication and Daniel O, our salesman met with us as many times as we needed and responded to every email and phone call to get us the info we wanted. Installing the panels went great. Everyone is nice and is very knowledgeable.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Katie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Theresa A. Long Beach, CA

My experience with client advocate Matt T was truly a great experience. His customer service was beyond phenomenal and I only have good things to say. He was patient, kind, understanding, attentive, responsive, informative, and the list goes on. Not knowing a lot about solar panels and it being such a huge investment/purchase, I was quite overwhelmed by it all. Matt walked me through everything and clearly answered all of my questions. To be completely honest, I was freaking out and he truly put my mind at ease. I sincerely thank him for that. He also gained my respect as he always put my needs as a customer first and it wasn't just about making the sale. He treated me as a person first and foremost. He is quite the professional who is really good at his job. It was a pleasure working with him. It would be great if all client advocates were like him. :-)

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Theresa, Thank you for the amazing feedback about your experience with Matt. He has been in the solar industry for a very long time and really knows his stuff. Not only that, he takes a huge amount of pride in the experience he delivers to his customers. Thank you so much for taking the time to give him some recognition. Thanks again for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Reagan

I was told my power bill would be $0.00-$5.00 at the most, it's not.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Reagan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Steven Gardenier Crestview, FL

Ian, our salesperson, answered all of questions we had. When we changed the contract 3 times he would have it fixed within a day at most. For the install it was was very fast and only took them 4 hours to have everything wired and ready to go. Just wished the city would have gave us the ok to turn it that quickly. When we were waiting for the city to give us the green light to flip the switch SunPro was calling us weekly, and emailing us with updates from the city. Also for an added bonus they did a free negative pressure test on our house. Fixed all the draft, got us a new Nest thermostat, and replaced all of our light bulbs with energy efficent bulbs. Coolest part if I refer people I get $35 and if they buy a solar system I get another $1000 on top of it. My electric bill went from $160 to $30 in a month. I would highly recommend everyone go through SunPro for their solar needs.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Steven, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am so happy you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if we can ever help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Kerry Niceville, FL

I've been very happy with sun pro. They have gone above and beyond to be there for me. A couple of the screws in my solar panels went through, so they came out and fixed it and repaired my ceiling and everything. I have always had great customer support from sun pro no matter what that was going on. It was smooth and easy, it was very informative and they were very, very good at what they did. Very professional and very friendly, they went out of their way to make sure we understood where things were and how they work. This made a very big difference in my electric bill and I've seen a big change since I've got my solar panels. They're a great company and they stand by their product totally. Everyone of the people I dealt with was very friendly, very professional and they go out of their way to do whatever they can to to help you with any problems or any questions that you have.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Kerry, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am so happy you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if we can ever help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Kenneth Swinnie

The company is very professional. My project manager kept me informed all the time. I like I did not spend a dime out of pocket until project complete. I was charged from loan company just before I was up and running. However, SunPro reimbursed me.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Kenneth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Feifarek, Linda

my account managers have been good about keeping me informed of progress. The workers have been professional and have done a good job. The only reason for not getting a 5 star is I have not been able to download the contract I signed and I have asked repeatedly for it and never received it. Either mail it, email it or find a way I can download it.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Linda, I just got an email sent over to you with a copy of your contract. I am glad to hear everything else went well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if we can ever be of further assistance. We are here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Michael

Their presentation was more comprehensive and more complete than anyone else we talked to previously. It is high quality. It isn’t the best time in the year for the output but we will see if it improves like it is intended to.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Robert

I am pleased with their personnel and the results of the install. They honored all of my requests.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Tom Stoerzbach Houston, TX

Customer experiences are mostly based on their relationship with the individual rep they get to work with, and our 5 stars are meant for solar consultant Gage M. Our case is pretty unique. We needed customized advice because we are in the process of building out a major addition to our existing rural home, and we still haven't signed a solar contract yet. Before having Gage out to our property, we had another company send out a sales person. What we got from that first company was one visit, a cookie cutter proposal that lacked important financial considerations, and some sales pressure. What we got from Gage was two days of long, sit-down meetings at our property that examined our situation from all angles. He clearly had our best interests in mind. I told him that when our whole addition project is completed, no matter what our final decisions are, he is invited to the party we will throw for all who helped make it happen. I hope he will accept, because I totally mean it.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Tom, Thank you so much for this incredible review. Gage works to hard to build strong relationships with his customers that more often than not turn into friendships. I will make sure he gets recognition for this amazing effort. Thank you for choosing Gage and ADT Solar!! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Kim Panama City, FL

The price was good and the personnel wre good. SunPro showed up to install the system when they said they would and then there was a little bit of a problem, which was their fault. It was a few days longer than expected, but everybody helped me, so that was not a problem. I'm about to get my first power bill after having it up, so I can see exactly how much I'll be paying.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Kim, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am so happy you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if we can ever help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Daniel McClendon

Because they knew what they were talking about, and the panels we needed our lights were always going out.

Emily Cochran Pleasant Hill, IA

Everything has gone well and they've been very proactive reaching out while we were waiting to get them up and running.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hi Emily, Thank you for the great review. We are so happy you chose ADT Solar as your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can ever been of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Ken Christensen Kankakee, IL

I worked with Gage M. Even though I did not end up purchasing his system, he was extremely helpful and gave me tons of information including reviewing other proposals with me.. I would definitely recommend speaking with Gage if you're looking at solar.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hi Ken, Thank you for the review. Gage is a Rockstar and works hard to give his customers an amazing experience at their own pace. Thank you so much for the feedback. I will make sure that he gets a shout out for his work with you. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

May. 5th, 2022

Vicki Wilson

Customer service was excellent. They answered all of my questions. There was no pressure. Once the decision was made, they were fast and efficient. There employees were friendly, informed and informative.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Vicki, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Carey

I got a bad taste, it took eight months between sun pro and my electric company, and parts . parts should have been installed when the installation was done all in all they did a great job

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Carey, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Alexandra

I looked at several solar companies before I chose them. I liked the price and the fact I am producing electricity for my own house. It only took a half a day to install. They are quick to answer my questions.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Alexandra, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Mitch

The project was supposed to be completed months ago but we had problems that weren’t resolved until this week. They did compensate us for some of the payments, which was nice. It would have been nicer if it was done when it was supposed to be done. I am satisfied with the job they did. Though some of the wiring was wrong in the inspection so that had to be corrected. The salesman was fantastic. She did a great job.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Mitch, I am sorry to hear that there were a few issues with your project. On the same token I am glad to hear we worked to get them resolved and compensated you for them. If there is anything I can do to help turn this into a five star experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Apr. 7th, 2022

James

So far is performing as expected. The sales lady made me aware they are the number 2 company in the US and they told me about the quality and shower my pictures. It was installed quicker than I expected. They did a good job. It was a better part of the whole experience. I don’t always hear back from customer service but usually after two calls they get me an answer.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello James, I am glad you have had a positive experience overall but 2 calls for an answer is not where we need to be. If you ever need anything moving forward I hope you will not hesitate to reach out to me directly. I am here and happy to help in any way that I can. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Apr. 7th, 2022

Beverly Santa Teresa, NM

We interviewed three or four companies and they seemed to know more about solar and they didn't over promise. They were very clear with installation. It was done quickly. There haven't been any problems.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Beverly, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Patrick Yukon, OK

A good experience so far. The salesman was good. Installation was very smooth. They are real good. I was very happy. They did have to reschedule because od snow and ice but other than that it was great.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Patrick, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Karen Harpold Houston, TX

Gage M came out to our house to help me understand solar energy - from installation to maintenance to the benefits of having the system installed at our home. By the time he left, I felt that I had a thorough understanding of solar energy. He is intelligent, kind and trustworthy. He did not put a hard sell on, but trusted in the products that he is selling to speak for themselves. We have not yet decided if we will pursue solar on our home, but if we do we will definitely go with Gage and SunPro.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Karen, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave our company and Gage a review! Gage works so hard to make sure his customers are happy and well taken care of. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with him and I will make sure he gets credit for your review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Shannon Christian Pembroke, GA

Promises were made when I joined the program. I joined when the buyers refund was $3000.00 dollars and on top of thT it would be just a month or two to get the build permits, but it took 8 months and when they came to install there was no electrical with the crew. The Electrician came a weekend later and then did not finish. Another couple of months went by and I had to complain to get the electrician to come back and connect the panels to the box in my garage. I ended up paying two months on the equipment through goodleap.I still to date have not receive the refund of $3000.00 and I have called several times to speak to Kimberly of accounting and she has never returned any of my voicemails.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Shannon, I am sorry to hear that things took longer and that you have yet to receive your promotional payment. I have alerted our accounting team and asked that they look into this and help get it addressed as quickly as possible for you. If there is anything else I can do to help, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Lisa Vero Beach, FL

I love the way they can check your usage online. They said they would get about half of my electric bill and I'm not getting that. They call and they get a hold of you and they tell you what the updates are and they're always there for you. They were on the ball even though the inspectors here were very slow.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am so happy you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if we can ever help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Luis Olathe, KS

They have responded and answered all my questions. Extremely fast, seriously. It was done in one day and everything was switched over by the end of the same month so it was really quick. I have a twenty five year warranty and I haven't had any issues. They are really easy to work with and I appreciate that. I got nothing but good things to say. I trust that what they have done.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Luis, Thank you for the review. I am so happy you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience into 5 stars, do not hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

David Hot Springs National Park, AR

Flawless. I know that there were no problems on my end. I've had a lot of questions throughout the whole process as we did it and every time I reached out to my salesman or the team they were always very quick to respond and gave me all the answers that I needed.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello David, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am so happy you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if we can ever help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Mike Chandler, OK

Everything was well done. We have personal contact with the sales man and installation was very timely. Everything happened very well. The installer got his work done by noon, so everything happens in the very timely manner. The quality is very good. Very professional company.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Mike, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am so happy you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if we can ever help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Anonymous Marietta, GA

I haven't had any problems with any of it yet, but I just started up. Install was very fast, they were very professional and they did a great job. They answered all my questions and they sent emails or texts every week telling me what was happening and it was a positive experience.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello There, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am so happy you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if we can ever help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Debra Wichita, KS

Even though it was kind of a long process, they always answered my questions quickly and helped me troubleshoot problems. They were really good at handling everything. It was a little bit complicated because I was having a generator installed. They could maybe be a little better at communicating the process.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Debra, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am so happy you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if we can ever help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Murray

They were very professional and knowledgeable. They helped us with the installation issue. It took a couple of times to get it installed but overall they did a great job. Now that it is up and running we are very happy with it. It looks like great equipment. I would have liked for more panels. I am saving on my electric bill.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Murray, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am so happy you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if we can ever help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Donna Gaines Jonesboro, GA

I loved the way the assigned Representative/Project Manager kept us informed on the progress.

CHRISTINA A PENNINGER Las Vegas, NV

I am able to monitor my panels and if I have any questions their customer service is top notch.

Ricky Rogers Amite, LA

Some what of a timely fashion by they all ways repair. Friendly. Willing to explained the steps and what is happening

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Ricky, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Reuben Hairston Garner, NC

I called because of a problem, the service person Bobby fixed everything and explained exactly what he had done. Excellent service.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Reuben, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Amelia Wiggins Pensacola, FL

Answered questions and made modifications to the installation plan to meet HOA requirements even though it put SumPro behind in the installation.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Amelia, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

levoil crump

They did a great job of communicating but I asked for a review of Array #2 and no response. it is not producing the amount of energy that array 1 and 3 are at this time. I am still waiting.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Levoil, Will you please send me the property address where you have solar installed so I can look up your account? Thank you! Blake

Melissa

If I have questions, they answer. The salesperson I talked to was very convincing. I am still trying to figure out how to get the thousand dollars for referring someone else.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Melissa , Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. I hope you have received your referral payment by now but if not please send me an email and I will help you out. Also, if there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Tom Muskogee, OK

Customer service always stays in contact with me and gives me updates. It was smooth getting it installed, they did it really fast and cleaned up after themselves.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Tom, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Noelle Saint Louis, MO

Best prices and returns. They were good at explaining how the features work and how we will be saving. They got it installed smoothly and with in the allotted time.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Noelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Eloise Salisbury, NC

Installation was excellent. If I have any issues I can always get in contact with someone in customer service. I haven't really had any issues so far.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Eloise, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

William Rosebure Shawnee, OK

For something that is complicated to the average consumer the folks at SunPro through constant contact relaying the steps throughout the process it was painless!

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello William, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Edward Ramsaur Williamsburg, VA

Installation and crews doing the work top notch and professional. Being installed on a second home caused coordination problems with local government and the power company not beng told I didn't live there full time.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Edward, I am glad to hear our installation crews were top notch! I hate hearing that the second home issue caused additional headache but am glad we ultimately got it resolved. If there is anything else we can do to further assist you, please don't hesitate to reach out. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Noel Garcia Houston, TX

The solar representative was very informative and courteous. The presentation laid out all the options and went thru some of the cost and installation questions and concerns. When I make my final decision, this representative and ADT will be my choice.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Noel, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]