Best Company Guarantee ADT Solar Logo

ADT Solar

9.0

LAST UPDATED: December 1st, 2022

ADT Solar (formerly SunPro Solar) provides affordable solar energy and battery storage solutions to homeowners nationwide. Optimal savings and energy independence are at the core of ADT's solar solutions.

The solar provider was named the fifth largest residential solar installer in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in 2021. An Inc. 500 company, ADT Solar continues to expand as the demand for solar increases.

The Good

• In-House Consultation and Installation
  • High-Quality Solar Equipment
  • Industry-Leading Warranties
  • Professional Roofing
  • Award Recognition
  • Positive ADT Solar Reviews

In-House Consultation and Installation

ADT Solar will send a Solar Energy Specialist to your home to evaluate your energy needs and answer any questions you have about solar power. An ADT Solar Specialist can tell you about any incentive programs in your area, such as net metering to earn credits from your excess energy generation, to increase the affordability of making the switch to solar.

The entire process to install solar panels is handled by ADT Solar, so you won't have to worry about arranging schedules or other logistics with subcontractors or outside parties.

High-Quality Solar Equipment

ADT Solar implements top-performing technology in its solar systems. By using only the best brands in solar technology and hiring and training locals for renewable energy jobs, ADT Solar is able to provide residents with affordable solar energy systems, battery backup, and energy efficiency upgrades.

Enphase Energy Inverters

ADT Solar only uses Enphase microinverters because it carries some of the highest warranties in the industry (25 years), undergo rigorous testing, and have the same lifespan as top solar panels. Research also shows that Enphase microinverters produce more energy than other technologies, which means more savings for ADT Solar customers over the lifespan of their solar PV system.

Enphase Energy is also a solar industry leader in monitoring technology, and allows solar users to measure their kilowatt hour usage and production in real time.

Tesla Powerwall

The Tesla Powerwall is widely considered an industry leader in solar backup battery technology. As a Tesla Partner, ADT Solar installs the Tesla Powerwall 2, which comes with a 10-year warranty, detects grid outages in just a fraction of a second, and brings power back to your home 100x faster than traditional generators.

LG Solar Panels

LG is a leading provider of high-efficiency solar modules to the U.S. commercial and residential markets. ADT  Solar only offers homeowners the industry’s top LG solar products. LG solar panels come with a 25-year performance and labor warranty.

Industry-Leading Warranties

Whether through the manufacturer or through its own proprietary policies, ADT Solar offers some of the best warranties in the solar industry. The company only uses products and technologies that have robust warranties and guarantees, resulting in systems that can last for decades.

In addition to its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, ADT Solar offers the following benefits with each installation:

• 25-Year Labor Warranty
  • 25-Year Production Guarantee
  • 25-Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
  • 25-Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
  • Free Home Energy Audit

Professional Roofing

In addition to its professional solar panel installation services, ADT Solar employs an in-house roofing company to address any concerns regarding roof damage, a unique value proposition in the solar industry. ADT Solar's roofing company, Buildpro, installs quality, affordable roofing and works to ensure that every step of installation protects the rooftop on which the solar panels are placed.

With the help of Buildpro, ADT Solar further protects customers' warranty and against damage. The companies use only trusted and high-performing shingle brands such as Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and IKO.

A solar company with roofing experience like ADT can address all of the issues above whereas a solar company without roofing experience could risk damage to your roof.

Award Recognition

The solar industry and business circles alike have identified ADT Solar as a major player in the industry:

• In August of 2020, ADT Solar was ranked by Inc. Magazine number 372 on its annual Inc. 5000 list (the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies).
  • ADT Solar was named the fifth largest residential solar install in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in 2021.
  • ADT Solar has been named to the annual Vet100 list which acknowledges the nation’s fastest growing veteran-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.

Positive ADT Solar Reviews

ADT Solar has an impressive 4.5-star average on Best Company with over 1,400 customer reviews. Clients of ADT tend to praise the company's outstanding and timely service, and also mention things like the company being quick to answer questions and the products being high quality and reliable.

Check out one recent ADT Solar review from a verified customer:

Review Icon

Verified ADT Solar Review: Mark K. from Navarre, FL

"The sales experience was great, installation was delayed due to permitting delays by the county, but ADT Solar kept us informed the whole time. Installation was a good experience. The installers were friendly and walked us through the process."

The Bad

• No Leases or PPAs
  • Customer Service Complaints
  • Past Citations
  • Missing Cost Information

No Leases or PPAs

Sunpro gives customers the option to purchase a solar energy system outright or to finance with a loan, but does not offer solar leases or PPAs (power purchase agreements). Either financing option can offer homeowners a cost-effective alternative to direct purchase or taking out a solar loan.

A solar system purchase is arguably the better long-term choice for most consumers since it is an investment in your home and the system is yours to keep forever. Also, purchasing a solar panel system out of pocket or through a solar loan qualifies homeowners for special rebates like the Federal Solar Tax Credit.

However, some consumers want the benefit of using solar energy without needing to purchase a system, and they will need to choose a different company for their solar lease or PPA.

Customer Service Complaints

Per our verified ADT Solar reviews (below), some customers have left negative reviews regarding ADT's customer service. However, the company has responded to those reviews with contact information for resolution, offering to make things right with the customer. This demonstrates accountability and a commitment to improvement.

Past Citations

When the company was still known as SunPro Solar (or Marc Jones Construction), it was cited by OSHA for exposing workers to fall hazards in Florida. However, we can find no evidence of citations since the company was acquired by ADT Solar in 2021.

Missing Cost Information

While the cost to install a solar panel system typically falls somewhere between $15,000–25,000, ADT and most other companies do not share the cost of solar panels or install cost on their websites, since these numbers tend to vary so much based on the homeowner and the size of the solar system to be installed.

The Bottom Line

If you live within the area that ADT Solar services, we suggest you check it out. Every solar installation is backed by industry-leading warranties and product partners who manufacture only the highest quality solar panels, microinverters, energy storage systems, and software.

Just be aware that you'll need to purchase your system via cash or loan as ADT does not offer solar leases or PPAs.

With industry experts recognizing the company's rapid growth and a willingness to engage with each solar customer via reviews, ADT Solar continues to demonstrate its commitment to customer service as it expands.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Dave Myers Benton, AR

The service we receive is outstanding from the sales agent to the installation process. They monitor the panels and fix any issues timely. We are pleased in the short time we have had our panels.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hi Dave, Thank you for the amazing review. We are here if there is ever anything we can do to assist with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 5th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Thomas Smithton, IL

They seem to be a very reliable company. They were always very fast to answer any questions and that I have and if there was a few things that still needed to be taken care of they were on top of it and kept me updated on the progress. I know they were not the cheapest that I've got but with the type of equipment installed it was worth paying a little bit extra for better quality and better service. It all went real smooth. They were done in about half the day and I have I think 28 panels and they cleaned up real well afterwards. There was really nothing that they left behind and it was a very good experience. Everybody was very nice on the crew. From the research I've done they're using some of the best equipment that's available right now.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We pride ourselves on the top of the line equipment we offer as well as the customer experience. I am very pleased to read you are happy that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything I can do to help you with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 10th, 2021

Debbie Gordon Houston, TX

Although our upgrade and reinstall after a new roof was fraught with problems, we feel the problems were related to the roofing, not the solar work. The ADT Solar team kept us informed throughout the process. Our solar production and energy savings are great!

Karl Hawkins Eastpoint, FL

The solar panels work great as expected. We love that. The installation did NOT go smoothly. The installers damaged our property (which ADT reimbursed us for). They called on the day before installation while we were driving almost 1,000 miles to be present and told us they would need to reschedule because they couldn't find a lift! Only after we called and found a lift for them did they decide to install that week. But even then the didn't show up on the day they said they would and it took 4 days not 2 days to install. Additionally, it took several months to get the scheduled install date. The sales people kept telling us it was the utility companies fault. That was not true. After significant time and investigation I discovered it was ADT that was not providing the correct information and completed paperwork to the utility company. Take ownership and admit your mistakes so we can all work together to get them corrected instead of being misleading and keeping customers in the dark. That being said, and we were very frustrated, the bottom line is in the end we did get what we believe to be a good product that works well. So, we will be recommending ADT Solar in the future. In fact, we are currently talking with ADT Solar about installation at another property. We hope the installation process goes smoother!

Reply from ADT Solar

Hi Karl, we thank you for such an honest review. If there's anything you need help with in the future feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Oct. 26th, 2022

Thomas

Recently ADT actually seems like they really care. They communicate with the higher tier levels of management. Management doesn't seemed they really reply that well but their customer service people they are top notch. They had a crew inside that attic collecting all the cables to run them to the back of the house. They got another crew installing the grid, they had another crew actually installing the panels. What they didn't do nor did they even mention to me about putting up a product called critter guard to protect the cables and the microinverters from critters like squirrels, birds things like that and although I have not had any real problems. They quoted me 9 dollars a lineal footage, that's expensive but I'll probably do it. The bigggest negative is I just recently had my roof redone and they came and punched holes through it invalidating the warranty that I had.

Mohammad Nabulsi Bristow, VA

I signed up for the system in August of 2021. I was told the system might take six months to install and to get all the permits. Then I was told that I would get $3,000 check if I provided the sakes team with ten referrals. The system was finally up and running after it was approved by the county in July 2022. I was told I would get the $3,00 check in two to three months. Today, it is September 22 and still have not heard a thing. I left two voice mail, sent two emails and still no reply. I am guessing customer service comes to a stop after sales are completed. I will provide you with the names of my contact, but I am certain that this is another lost message

Gonzales Las Cruces, NM

SunPro was great until ADT got involved. 10 of our 25 panels weren't connecting to Enphase. Took forever for anyone to come and take take of it. We shouldn't have to be paying an electric bill

Christine Jenkins Roanoke, IL

Salesman was very knowledgeable with the products. He was prompt in returning messages. Once all panels were fully operational, product works great. People are reluctant to invest in the panels because of the high cost of the panels.

Mike Fasano Cedar Crest, NM

Great installation team. Very good work. County permitting took way too long due to the county computer system being hacked. Installers took the time to answer my questions.

Jon

The trying period was rather lengthy from the time that we made the initial deposit until permits were acquired and work actually started was pretty lengthy like several months and I'm told that that's normal but it's still a long time but once work begins they did it very quickly so nothing to complain about there. We're gaining about 80 percent of our electrical requirements through the solar panels. Great feedback communication on a weekly basis to see if everything was going properly, they did a very good job.

Mark Kayser Navarre, FL

Jennifer New Port Richey, FL

They have gone above and beyond with any request that I've ever asked of them. They respond quickly and have always kept me informed even when there is no news they still contact me and let me know. I feel like I'm not forgotten about.

Robert Alpers Union, IA

The ONLY reason we give ADT Solar 3 stars instead of 2 is the response and follow through demonstrated by Roland L, Virtual Sales Solution Specialist. Roland reached out to us, listened to us, and did what he said he'd do in a timely fashhion. The two technicians that came for an "eyes-on " evaluation also seemed professional. Other than those 3 people (a total of 3 interactions over a 6-month period), working ADT Solar was not satisfactory.

Nancy Fleming Little Rock, AR

We are very happy with the solar panels and the change in our electric bills! We did find it difficult sometimes to communicate with our account manager. We got the impression that she has too many cases to handle.

robert Claggett Jacksonville, FL

I worked with a rep to design a system which would generate 110% of my current usage on the understanding the entire house would be connected to the Solar system and Tesla Power Wall. My system has been in use for almost 2 months. 10 days in I realized I was still using city power, despite the app showing I was generating far more than I needed and was sending excess power to the city. I spoke with a rep and we determined that some of the circuits had not been connected to the system. I was told a technician would be scheduled to come out. My project manager, Brad B will not respond to any of my emails or voicemails. I talked another phone rep last week and was told i should not expect to be completely energy independent, but that the scheduling team would call me back in 3-4 WEEK to SCHEDULE a technician. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!

Reply from ADT Solar

Hi Robert, we thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologize for the lack of communication. Someone from our customer success will be reaching out to see how we can assist.

Oct. 28th, 2022

Barbara Weaver Pinellas Park, FL

I was treated with respect by everyone involved. However, I am wondering why it is taking so long to receive my $1500 rebate check. I need that money to have a tree trimmed that is covering 5+ panels.

Paul Williams Gold Canyon, AZ

I know I am making lots and lots of electricity! The panels are amount the best things I have added to my house. I was hoping for another comment box. I feel I'm still paying too much for my electricity. I was hoping I could ask about that in this review.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! I am so happy that you are pleased with your experience. If there is ever anything that myself or any of the ADT Solar team can do to assist, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Nicky Martin Pontotoc, MS

My God parents and I decided to look into solar power, the prices are outrageous to say the least, however when you get over the initial shock of the price it will pay for itself over time when thinking about the current cost of electricity. ADT was the one we went with. The waiting list for an appointment was a bit long but that was ok sense they just did some renovations. The company really gave an in depth insight on solar power, explaining an laying out everything we needed to know about our investment. I would recommend this company if you want to be educated on solar vs electricity power at a decent price compared to other companies that wanted to charge just for a consultation.

Joseph Greenwald NA

Customer Review Video

Reply from ADT Solar

Hi Joseph, We are so glad you chose ADT Solar and how exciting to actually receive a negative utility bill. Thank you so much for your video review and please do not ever hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Steven Gardenier Crestview, FL

Ian, our salesperson, answered all of questions we had. When we changed the contract 3 times he would have it fixed within a day at most. For the install it was was very fast and only took them 4 hours to have everything wired and ready to go. Just wished the city would have gave us the ok to turn it that quickly. When we were waiting for the city to give us the green light to flip the switch SunPro was calling us weekly, and emailing us with updates from the city. Also for an added bonus they did a free negative pressure test on our house. Fixed all the draft, got us a new Nest thermostat, and replaced all of our light bulbs with energy efficent bulbs. Coolest part if I refer people I get $35 and if they buy a solar system I get another $1000 on top of it. My electric bill went from $160 to $30 in a month. I would highly recommend everyone go through SunPro for their solar needs.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Steven, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am so happy you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if we can ever help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Mar. 21st, 2022

Laura Olson Albuquerque, NM

The installers were clean and efficient. The co. rep answered all my questions in a manner I could understand. I was very pleasedoveral.

Chris Marshall Saint Louis, MO

The entire process, from the first meeting with the sales rep to the post-install follow-up was wonderful. The product works very well!

Carol Ann Hall Acworth, GA

Because not everything our salesman said is true. The first four months was over $100. Was supposed to be under $20. Now we're told that solar will only cut our bills by 50%. Still have not received the $3000 for the electric company nor $1000 to be sent to us.

Debra Braunscheidel Belmont, NC

Everyone involved offered great service to us and professionalism, in all they did. From the sales people with sunpro, to the installers of the solar panels.

Nicn Mission Viejo, CA

Customer service is great. The third party contractors for the roof were awesome and worked very fast. There has been a large delay with the electrical company and the electricians to install the new electrical box

Richard Carlson Cape Coral, FL

Great techs, easy to use system performance software is great for me to view how my solar is performing. I am extremely glad that I chose ADT Solar Pro. Electric bill is minimum and as electric prices go up my savings will increase my

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Richard, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! I am so happy that you are pleased with your experience. If there is ever anything that myself or any of the ADT Solar team can do to assist, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Mack Parham Hampton, VA

82 solo half of it a great service that truly works. It was easy to install and truly works well because of the location of the sun and I look forward to getting more panels to cover my total electric bill to get off the grid.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Mack, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! I am so happy that you are pleased with your experience. If there is ever anything that myself or any of the ADT Solar team can do to assist, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Arlene Hanon

Failure to follow up on numerous issues. Account manager is rude when you have a problem, and most of the time for that manner.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Arlene, Thank you for the feedback. I will reach out to you directly to see what else I can do to help! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Jul. 22nd, 2022

Reagan

I was told my power bill would be $0.00-$5.00 at the most, it's not.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Reagan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Kerry Niceville, FL

I've been very happy with sun pro. They have gone above and beyond to be there for me. A couple of the screws in my solar panels went through, so they came out and fixed it and repaired my ceiling and everything. I have always had great customer support from sun pro no matter what that was going on. It was smooth and easy, it was very informative and they were very, very good at what they did. Very professional and very friendly, they went out of their way to make sure we understood where things were and how they work. This made a very big difference in my electric bill and I've seen a big change since I've got my solar panels. They're a great company and they stand by their product totally. Everyone of the people I dealt with was very friendly, very professional and they go out of their way to do whatever they can to to help you with any problems or any questions that you have.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Kerry, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am so happy you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if we can ever help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Mar. 21st, 2022

Kyle S. Mayfield Fort Worth, TX

Excellent service and follow up. ADT was very responsive and willing to make changes to the project as needed.

Michael

Anytime I had a question or anything they got right to it. They had it installed in a day and a half and the crew was friendly and good workmanship.

Bryan Painter Las Vegas, NV

We are still paying for electricity because our system hasn't built enough extra power to cover the ac usage for being installed in the middle of summer

Barbara Royer Ames, IA

Everything went smoothly, from initial talks to install and someone was available to answer questions and kept in touch. I am happy with everything.

Gloria Dean Williams Americus, GA

They held my hand every step of the way, from the first visit to my home to the permission from the power company to operate.

Cornelius Mcleod Lawrenceville, GA

Because the service they give they are on time. U don't have to pay anything out of pocket for installing. They are simply the best.

Sammie crawford Hot Springs National Park, AR

The entire team has been great from the salesman up to the installers. They have treated me very well and I'm extremely happy.

Gloria Rollins San Antonio, TX

Other than the installers on the electric part of the i store everyone did a great job. David our salesman is very informative and didn't try to over sell.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Gloria, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! I am so happy that you are pleased with your experience. If there is ever anything that myself or any of the ADT Solar team can do to assist, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Evelyn Harrington Jacksonville, FL

I asked Matt T to send this survey because i wanted everyone to know what a great person Adt has in Annett S Energy Soecialist. Nettie is very knowledgeable of your product, just an overall nice person. Once Vince and i decide to move forward with our service i will definitely contact Nettie for her assistance.

Antonio Gutierrez San Antonio, TX

excellent solar company it will save you money in the long run. affordable monthly payments, looks appealing, brings value to your home. install guys very professional. courteous, and explain the progress. saves you money on your electric bill, feels great to pays for something to have to show for....

Jon Cunningham Dunbar, NE

Great interactions with everyone I came in to contact with. With the different crews throughout the process and the staff on the phone answered any and all the questions I had.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Jon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! I am so happy that you are pleased with your experience. If there is ever anything that myself or any of the ADT Solar team can do to assist, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

LeeAnn Haight Punta Gorda, FL

We had 46 panels put on being told that would be plenty to include a electric pool heater. Our bill right now is still including used kilowatts without the heater installed. So I don't understand why I still have a 40+ dollar usage in kilowatts.

Jeremy Henry Mobile, AL

When I first started reaching out about solar; so many companies wouldn’t return my inquiries. Their salesman came out within a week after we spoke from a state away from me and talked to me like we were old friends. After that, all communications with them whether it was by phone, email, text or in person was top notch. More companies need to put the customer first like they do!

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Jeremy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! I am so happy that you are pleased with your experience. If there is ever anything that myself or any of the ADT Solar team can do to assist, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Jon John Van Buren, AR

I was sold on the idea that I was installing a net zero system. The equipment was 1/3 less than required for net zero operations. There was little follow-up and the experience left me feeling less than satisfied. I eventually contacted my original sales consultant and requested additional panels to be installed. Since then, my system is producing as expected.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Jon, I am glad to read we were able to eventually get the system designed just how you wanted it! Thanks for your patience and thanks for the review of your experience with us. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

May. 24th, 2022

William Cater McGehee, AR

Workmanship was of the highest quality. Very knowledgeable technicians from the initial salesman to the installers and the Energypro rep. Our electric power company technician said that they never have any issues with the installation from Sun Pro.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hi William, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am so glad you are happy! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Carolina Cruz Fiallo Miami, FL

Great service detailed all the way every time I had a question the sales person will direct me to the right person to talk to Jousha is the best sales person I could of had even after the sale he was there to answer all my questions

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Carolina, Great service is our #1 goal. Thank you for the amazing review and I will ensure Joshua gets a shout out for his hard work with you. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Leroy & Ora Windmon Palm Bay, FL

SunPro did an excellent job in explaining the pros and con of going solar. They were upfront with all the details. Also, the installation was great. They installed the solar panels with no problem and kept me up-to-date for each step of the process. they work with me and answer all necessary questions.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hi Leroy and Ora, I am so glad you chose us to be your solar provider! I know you had many options and I am thankful we came out on top. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of our team if we can ever be of further assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Katie Smith Dallas, TX

Sun Pro was very professional from the start. Great communication and Daniel O, our salesman met with us as many times as we needed and responded to every email and phone call to get us the info we wanted. Installing the panels went great. Everyone is nice and is very knowledgeable.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Katie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Kenneth Swinnie

The company is very professional. My project manager kept me informed all the time. I like I did not spend a dime out of pocket until project complete. I was charged from loan company just before I was up and running. However, SunPro reimbursed me.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Kenneth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are so happy that you chose ADT Solar and we are thankful to have your business. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Feifarek, Linda

my account managers have been good about keeping me informed of progress. The workers have been professional and have done a good job. The only reason for not getting a 5 star is I have not been able to download the contract I signed and I have asked repeatedly for it and never received it. Either mail it, email it or find a way I can download it.

Reply from ADT Solar

Hello Linda, I just got an email sent over to you with a copy of your contract. I am glad to hear everything else went well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if we can ever be of further assistance. We are here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]