Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

Xfinity is a TV, internet, phone, and home security provider and streamlines its services to work together — anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Xfinity Cable TV plan options allow customers to watch hundreds of channels, view local programs, and record their favorite shows. However, Xfinity doesn’t stop there. With the X1 TV Box, customers can watch live TV or switch to their favorite streaming service for the ultimate entertainment experience.

Xfinity TV, though comparable to a number of Satellite TV providers, is a Cable TV service. This suggests that it can avoid the frustrations caused by weather or other circumstances that Satellite Dishes and fiber-optic cables might experience.

Xfinity has been in business since 1981. It was originally called Comcast Cable until 2010, when Comcast Communications decided to roll out the name Xfinity. Xfinity also offers high-speed internet, home security, home phone, and mobile services which can be bundled for lower pricing.

Read our customer reviews to find out if Xfinity is right for you.

The Good

• No Contract Option
  • 1-Year Price Lock
  • X1 DVR
  • Bundling Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Other Xfinity Services

No Contract Option

Xfinity offers a no-contract option for its TV services for customers who prefer not to be locked into a contract or for those who don’t plan on using the services for long. The no-contract option will cost $10 more a month, but customers can cancel at any time.

1-Year Price Lock

Xfinity has a price lock guarantee even for packages that do not come with a contract. This means that when customers are promised a price (for the first 12 months of service), Xfinity will honor that agreement for the entire year, regardless of whether the customer signed up for a 2-year contract.

X1 DVR

Xfinity’s X1 DVR has unique features that set it apart. Customers can use the X1 Voice Remote to say what they want to watch and easily access results from live TV, On Demand, DVR recordings and more. The X1 DVR will also give customers recommendations based on the shows they’re currently watching. The Xfinity Stream App allows users to stream live TV, DVR recordings, and more whether they’re at home or watching Xfinity on campus.

*HBO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. To access Netflix on Xfinity X1 requires an eligible X1 set-top box with Xfinity TV and Xfinity Internet service. Limited to Netflix members who are residential customers. Netflix on X1 uses your Internet service and will count against any Xfinity data plan. Netflix streaming membership required.

Bundling Options

Customers can bundle their internet, phone, home security, and TV package and save even more. For example, customers can get the X1 Save Pro Triple Play plan (internet and TV) for just $79.99 per month (with the 1-year agreement) and receive the following benefits:

• Download Speeds up to 100 Mbps
  • 140+ Channels
  • Unlimited Calling Nationwide with Xfinity Voice
  • 20 Hours of DVR Service
  • Popular Channels: FX, TLC, HGTV, and Bravo

A plan that includes a home security service will bump up the plan price, but for many customers, the sense of security is worth it.

Money-Back Guarantee

Xfinity offers a 30-day, money-back guarantee for its TV, internet, home security, and home phone services. There is a 14-day, money-back guarantee for the Xfinity mobile devices and services. This is good for customers who want to try out what Xfinity has to offer but are unsure if it is the right choice for them.

If for any reason you are not pleased with the product or service that has been offered by one of the Xfinity packages, you can go back within the 30-day or 14-day periods that are allotted to request a refund. This is one of the ways that Xfinity works to ensure customer satisfaction.

Other Xfinity Services

In addition to offering Cable TV, Xfinity is also a provider of a number of other specialized services. These additional services are outlined as follows:

• Xfinity high-speed internet — Xfinity claims that its internet service offers reliable internet speeds, enhanced coverage, advanced security, and customizable WiFi with extenders, cameras, and more. The Wi-Fi that accompanies this plan is known as xFi. One of the advantages of using Xfinity internet is that you are able to use your own modem and router (not all models comply). If you do decide to use your own modem and router, you will get high-speed internet, but you will not unlock xFi Wi-Fi. Basic prices start at $29.99 per month.
  • Xfinity mobile — Xfinity mobile offers users what Xfinity claims to be the best LTE, unlimited talk and text on up to five lines, flexible data options, and the possibility of using your old phone from an old plan. When you add your mobile services to your internet plan, you can get discounted pricing. Each unlimited line starts at $45.00 per month. As part of this service, you are able to connect to millions of Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots to help save money and data.
  • Xfinity home security — Xfinity offers two home security plans. The pricing for both of these plans does not include equipment. Pricing for packages for equipment ranges from $15.00–$25.00 per month (subject to a 24-month contract), or one-time payments of $360.00–$600.00 depending on the size of system that you would like to get.
    • The basic home security plan provides you with 24/7 professional monitoring, smart home control, real-time alerts, cellular system backup, live HD video, and the Xfinity home app. This plan starts at $40.00 per month.
    • The home security plus plan provides everything that is included in the regular plan plus 24/7 video recording, motion-activated recording, artificial intelligence that detects people, vehicles, and pets, and the ability to look back on specific archived moments. This plan starts at $50.00 per month.
  • Xfinity home phone — The Xfinity home phone offers you unlimited nationwide calling, reliable call clarity, and advanced features such as readable voicemails. You can connect your home phone to the Xfinity Connect app to manage your voicemail and make and receive calls from your home phone while on the go.

The Bad

• Early Termination Fee
  • Additional Fees
  • Consumer Complaints

Early Termination Fee

Signing a 1-year or 2-year contract with Xfinity can help customers save $10 per month, but it does come with a catch. Customers can expect to pay around $100+ in early termination fees; although the fees will vary based on the service level and how much time is remaining on the contract.

While early termination fees are not uncommon in the industry, many customers are surprised when they cancel their contract and the fee is applied to their bill.

To combat the early termination fee, customers can sign up for a shorter contract — which will cost more per month but can save customers money if they end the contract early, or they can sign up for one of Xfinity’s no-contract plans.

Additional Fees

Xfinity’s base packages are reasonably priced; however, customers may find their bill going up if they are not careful. Customers should be aware of these potential charges:

• Broadcast TV Fee — up to $10 per month
  • Regional Sports Fee — up to $8.25 per month
  • HD Technology Fee — $10 per month
  • X1 DVR — $9.95 per month
  • Premium Channels — start at $10 per month
  • Professional Installation Fee — typically between $40–$80

To ensure that you are not confronted with hidden fees, it would be in your best interest to talk through the details of a contract with a representative. This will help get all of the hidden fees out into the open.

Consumer Complaints

A number of our user reviews have explicitly complained about how poor Xfinity’s customer service experiences have been. With cable TV companies, issues are guaranteed to arise and need to be resolved quickly. Most complaints discussed how long it took to get in touch with a customer service representative.

The Xfinity website does provide a lot of information; however, some customers have stated they feel the website is confusing and aims to hide important information (especially regarding costs and fees).

The Bottom Line

One of the biggest perks for Xfinity TV is the cloud DVR service. Being able to watch shows anywhere you want on any device is great for those who are always on the go. Another plus for Xfinity is their no-contract option and the 30-day, money-back guarantee, which allows customers a little more flexibility with their plan. Customers will need to keep an eye on their bill as additional fees can be added. Consumers can also expect to see their bill go up after the first year or two when the price lock ends and they start paying the standard rate. This isn’t unusual in the industry but can come as a shock to unsuspecting customers.

Xfinity offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of all its customers. Whether you’re a sports fan or prefer a good binge-watching session, Xfinity’s TV service has a quality plan that will suit your needs. To see if Xfinity is available in your area or if you want more information on Xfinity's TV services, we recommend you call or visit the company site to see what it has to offer.

2.3

Stephen Russell Collierville, TN

The TV picture was pixellating on a regular basis. They said to bring it in and exchange it for free. I asked about saved videos. They said they would be lost. My wife went through a lot of what was saved. We exchanged the "box" and found that saved videos were on our account probably in the cloud. Too bad the people reading the scripts to us customers didn't have CORRECT details to tell us.

Ralph Vera Denver, CO

years back started at a great price for TV, Internet and Phone after the 2nd year the price doubled. Called customer retention in order to lower the price I had to give two boxes back and reduce my channel lineup. Then after several more years I had to eliminate the phone service, bill only went down a few bucks, then I got rid of their internet bill was still $152.00 for a small amount of channels. Today I cancelled Xfinity altogether, now using an antenna, using Hulu, HBO max, Netflix and PrimeVideo this is what I recommend for all of you. Cut the CABLE

Shane Durrough Atlanta, GA

Good quality picrures works most of the time.. contact them is not to difficult unless you have to do it multiple times.. and the they send someone out that is just clueless and says it’s not a tech problem it’s on the other side so they go back and forth it’s ridiculous. Had same issue for over a year in spare bed room still not fixed

Dennis K Spokane, WA

Comcast has great service, meaning they have a good selection of channels and excellent video quality, fast cable internet speed and easy to reach customer service on the phone, there only thing that has kept me in the past from continuing to use their service when the promotional period ran out is their prices.

Diana Clarks Summit, PA

Love all the availability of channels and streaming services. Wish the bundles were cheaper but I do like xfininty much better than directive than we had for decades. Love how it records your shows even during a power outage

Jeanineann06 Adrian, MI

I love Comcast. Very affordable, great customer service, and I never have to worry about wonky service or my connections going in and out. Not too mention how accommodating they have been through the whole pandemic.

connie mahl Mokena, IL

I am disgusted by their pricing and the ability for their customer service to ever help in any way. I have been a customer for 40 years with xfinity, they have nickeled and dimed me to where my bill was $240 a month for what I could get elsewhere for $100. I accidentally added a streaming service then wanted it removed, they FORCED me to sign a new contract and now will charge me a $10 a month fee of what is remaining on that contract. I had 150 hrs. of On Demand, they took it away and then said if I wanted it back I would have to pay $10 more a month. I tried to cancel Voice and reduce my Internet just to save money and stay with them by cancelling in my own services. They say after all that it would only save me $10 a month because I loose the package discount and they will charge me for equipment fees even though the equipment is not used by the service. They don't even take into consideration that they know you have paid an equipment fee for years on old crap when charging you. Boxes in the house that used to be free are now $7.50 a month. This change was just to get you on costs again. I WAS a customer for 40 years, they would NEVER help me with any costs when I was on the phone with them. It was a sad day that I left but feel they made me. I will do everything in my power to bad mouth Xfinity as they went from the best to the worst when it comes to costs and working with customers. Not to mention the broadcasting fees, another $30 a month. I talked 4 levels up at xfinity and NO ONE was willing to do anything to assist me in waiving the early termination fee. My husband and I talked about maybe one day going back when they had better packages. Seems they have not ruined me for life! WATCH YOUR COSTS!

COLLEEN STARKE Lithonia, GA

I LOVE THE WAY COMCAST WORKS. THEIR REMOTE CONTROLS AND EASY ACCESS TO WHAT EVER MOVIE OR TELEVISION SHOW I WANT TO WATCH IS FANTASTIC. I'M VERY SPOILED WITH COMCAST, HOWEVER, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THAT GREAT.

Vanessa Corcoran, CA

This is probably the best TV in the area. I have not had much problems except when they update sometimes it is a little while before I get the TV cable to start working in the back bedroom. Other rooms do not seem to have this problem.

Beverly Rose Hudson, NH

Comcast seems to have a monopoly on Internet & TV service. Our monthly bill is outrageous! We have no landline, so are only using the 2 services to the tune of $236 per month. There aren't many choices to switch to, unless we give up Cable TV & use Hulu or Roku, then we cannot get the live channels that we watch everyday. Not only is the price absurd, but the customer service leaves something to be desired as well. Usually the hold time is lengthy, then you're sometimes bounced from one department to another. The Service Techs are usually timely and for the most part friendly. I just wish there was a way to lessen the monthly bill. We are a senior couple, so you all know how that is, finacially.

Kimberly Lizeth Hernandez Humble, TX

Personally, I have been a customer of Comcast Xfinity Tv for about two years now and I couldn't be happier. A lot of the times other companies just aren't reliable., they tend to change up prices and rates after you sign a contract. Of course with Comcast Xfinity TV they have been there for me every step of the way.

Daniel Johnson Wonder Lake, IL

I have been very happy with Comcast Xfinity ever since I began using their service. They provide excellent, and thorough, customer service and information, enabling me to make wise decisions to fit my budget and viewing / listening entertainment . I choose their service above all others.

Rodney ,

I stopped in on my lunch break and told the Xfinity rep, Mark O., that I needed to get this done in 20 minutes to get back to work on time. My Internet speeds were horrible and I needed some resolution to the problem. He quickly discovered that the Router I purchased was too old and out of date. He set me up with the latest Equipment and it worked great for us. The whole house, including our finished basement, is getting very reliable wifi coverage. Honestly, I didn't expect it would help but it works great. He took care of me quickly and I made back to work on time. Great job Mark.

chris korte Sterling Heights, MI

This company will take everything they can from you in fees, my most recent new fee is I have to upgrade my dvr storage even tho my storage was fine where it was, but they decided that I didn’t have enough so they erased 2/3 of my recordings until I agreed to pay another 10.96 a month on top of the 230.00 I already pay, I don’t recommend Comcast at all this seems illegal!!!

michael johnson Houston, TX

Since I am a senior citizen and I would like things done a bit more simpler and would prefer to tailor my own television choices and eliminate many that I just do not want and lower my costs.

DealStar Salt Lake City, UT

Comparatively speaking, Comcast/Xfinity is a recommended company for television and internet services as they are at the top of the rung for reliable quality services. Their billing could be a bit simpler, but that seems to be the case in most companies. Overall, I have been satisfied with the offerings, the serve, and the company.

Kim San Jose, CA

Comcast customer service is always slow to answer their phones and then you are hold forever. You get swapped back and forth between customer service reps. What you get for the cost is not so good. Their wifi signal is always is always going on and off. When I try to use my cell phone on the wifi, I get a lot of "broken" calls when talking. They say I am always breaking up when talking on the home wifi.

Zeke Cervantez Sugar Land, TX

The ONLY reason i am with Xfinity is because it is the BEST WORSE service in the area, I hate how they make deals with the city to be the only providers in the area to knock out Sprint or other providers i would like to us, I am paying $100 a month for 200 Mbps Uploads and ONLY 5............. YES 5 Mbps upload speeds when my brother is paying $70 and getting 1000 upload and 1000 download from sprints fiber internet

Justice Roberts Savannah, GA

The man Dave that came and installed I’m my homes security system was very professional and nice. He was great at his job and even helped with some other things around my home that needed fixing. Great customer service, wish we could only deal with him if we ever have a problem. Thank you Dave and Xfinity!

Angela Hart Tacoma, WA

I just want to say I love my service I love the welcoming a d the very nice customer service. I also want to say that I really like the way you are helping the community and all the help you do. It makes me so happy for people like you!!!!

Heidi Pope East Hampton, CT

Although I find our actual service is excellent, each time calling Customer Service is a long drawn out issue. Just trying to get through the prompts and get to the right department to speak with someone takes a while. You definitely can not make this call during a break or lunch time from work as you never have enough time. Once I do speak with a representative, it seems I'm given different answers to my questions depending on the representative that has taken my call. I also have found our rates continue to creep up higher and higher each year and when I call them on it, I am not given any discount for being a loyal customer. I was directed to a page to get a Teacher discount and after I submitted the appropriate information and downloaded proof of my position, I never received the discount. When calling them on this, I was assured it would be looked into and I would be called back but the representative never called back. I have begun the process of looking around for an alternative company but being where I live, I am finding that Comcast has the monopoly on providers in my area

Terry Aparicio Townsend, TN

Thru the amazing service that the installer Devin (3008) provided us on January 25th when he installed my business internet account, we learned what all the representatives on the phone were telling us that was impossible...that we can add TV's to our account. I can not imagine how the phone representatives are not interested in makin money for the company, but thanks God for Comcast/Xfinity that you have a very dedicated employee (Devin) who promoted your business. We were blessed to have him as the installer for the TV's as well. GREAT JOB!!!!

Rachel Lafayette, LA

Mohhamed A employee number 1597 showed up in the most respectful way. He was able to answer all of our questions without hesitations meaning he is very knowledgeable at what he is doing. He helped us with our entire house which was not easy and he did it with such grace . 100% would recommended to xfinity to all of my family members and friends and for number 1597 do the install because having that comfort in knowing it’ll be done right is priceless. -rachel

Theresa C. Libarios-Edison San Francisco, CA

I would have given them a higher rating but the cable is spotty, I do love the options of packages I can upgrade to.

Mike Cape Coral, FL

I have been generally pleased with my Comcast service. TV rarely and I mean rarely goes out, internet is lightning fast and alarm system runs like a clock.

Meylin tobon Portland, OR

I’ve always had the best experience with this tv provider. There’s nothing one phone call to customer service can’t fix.

sonia ann Brewton, AL

I love Comcast. We have amazing tv service tons of channels and I also have internet with them and it’s so fast and always online.

Maria Begue Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been dubbed by xfinity. Trying to change my plan to unlimited data which I did not know it was even limited. I called and they told me I would need to pay $30.00 a month more. Making my bill $70.00 (I only have internet service) I called AT&T and they did offer unlimited data for less but the fact that I have a contract made me go back to Xfinity. When I called to ask for the Unlimited data plan, I was told that I could pay $10.00 more a month ...now $50.00 and that that would triple the service I had. Faster internet and triple my Data plan, which is what I was looking for ... to expand my data usage. My son and I (I'm 70 years old) tried to make sure with the individual that all we wanted was MORE DATA ... he insisted that with the $10.00 we would have more than sufficient data as it would triple the speed and the data!. Well guess what.... I just got my new bill... the data plan has not changed but the speed did. (never had an issue with the speed)..... so now I'm paying an extra $10 for nothing. Now I will be researching how I can stop using XFINITY!!!!

Linda Larson CA

Comcast ruined my good credit!!! After the Seattle riots the drug people and homeless people were pushed into what used to be my peaceful neighborhood. I had to move 2x. It cost me upwards of $13K. I closed my Comcast Xfinity account but they kept charging me triple over $600!!! I returned the equipment. I had to fight them to get the equipment refund. And 3 months of service I never had since moving in October 2020... billed me through December! I turned Comcast Xfinity into the FCC 2x since to fight them! I only owe them $100. Insult to injury the guy Ben in loyalty dept called me a racist when I told him about the gang related shooting. He said outlandish story. What a bunch of BS!!! I'M FIGHTING THIS OVERBILLING COMCAST BS!!!

Jamie Bloom Wilmington, DE

Seth S. should not be in sales or any kind of customer service . His attitude is extremely poor . Very argumentative. I went into the Comcast store in York , hoping to save time . I was looking for a solution . Not a bunch of excuses . He told me one time there was not an active account at the address . Then it was shut down for non payment . Then, when I told him I didn’t want to keep his service he told he is going to have Comcast put a lock out on this address and explained that every tenant at this property provides a lease . I was like what does that have to do with me ? He said well your Dad owns it right . Anyway if the previous tenant had an outstanding balance and that’s why we couldn’t activate the service then why charge me to have a tech out ? Yea because that was their solution .

Kendra Seattle, WA

I have to say, the quality of the product is great - fast speed internet and reliable tv. When compared to other services, however, and as entertainment is all going online, the cost of service is about triple what it should be with no apparent benefits to justify the difference. My main point of contention is their unethical approach to keeping customers. When attempting to cancel my service, I found that this is not possible through the online portal, not possible through the chat function and no one actually answers their phone. Instead, during a global pandemic, I was told I needed to go into a store to speak directly with customer service. This was during the height of COVID-19 cases in the US and is completely unnecessary. Even outside of the risk of disease, a person should not be forced to go in person to cancel. What if I were elderly and unable to get around well? What if I were agoraphobic? This just really is unethical behavior and I imagine not even legal. To add to the fun, even after I finally was able to cancel (and returned all equipment), I continued to receive bills. It took me three rounds of cancelling and receiving confirmation of cancellation for Comcast to actually stop pulling money out of my account. And pretty hearty debate each time for them to agree to actually reimburse me for the false charges since the original cancellation (a total of $890 which each representative seemed to think was ok for Comcast to not pay back). I did finally find a gem of a customer service rep (thank you, Dave!) who resolved the issues, but this was after 5 phone calls, 1 in-person visit, numerous online chats and many MANY hours of my life wasted because of questionable business practices. My recommendation: AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Bobbie Harris Wilcox Hialeah, FL

I’ve been doing with Comcast over the last 10 years or so I’ve had many ups and downs with this company yet I remain to stay court call Vic out of work for over a month call to see how I can make arrangements on payment rather than trying to pay the entire bill with very little to none source of income spoke with the rep there’s someone out of corporate and to avail no one seem to want or could asssit me

Mabel Amar Westford, MA

I visited the Xfinity store on 62 Second Ave, Burlington Ma 01803 . Linnea helped me with my problem. She was professional and friendly. She is knowledge. She understood my problem and took care of it quickly. Thanks, Linnea.

Jennifer Menendez Orange Park, FL

We have had Comcast / Xfinity since living in Michigan in 2015 to current day in Florida. We are pleased with the services provided, but have experienced multiple lags. Anytime we reach out to customer service, they try to upsell our current plan or insist on paying more for a newer router. Kind of frustrating, but we don't have any other choices within the area.

macmoran family Stockton, CA

By far, the best Sat TV service -- good choice of venue, solid customer service and when the contract is up, willing to work with you on new service. Comcast doesn't want you to leave and will go that extra mile to keep you as a customer.

Margarita Roldan Denver, CO

I called this morning about a problem with my router and the agent, her name is Wen R from Minnesota was really nice and patient with me! If i interrupted her, she let me finish and then proceeded to inform me with a lot of information I didn't know about and was not informed by the technician who came to install my router! Please give her some type of recognition, as I know what it's like to call customer service during the pandemic and have rude agents speak to me.

Joel Romano Green Valley, AZ

Previous great experience but a little weird when switching companies they became pushy

Mo Jr O ,

Cool service, love the internet options. I hate that when you return service items it's always an extra process in them entering your information into the computer. I am personally not big on cable channels, just the internet and all the wonderful apps out on EARTH. I dislike paying for the same exact channels EXAMPLE: CHANNEL 223 & 420 will be the same channel playing same thing. Cable channels are over rated to me, they are great for internet!

Dr. Daniel R. Thomas North Port, FL

I have been with comcast for 8 years now. Their personal service has helped me receive outstanding programming for the lowest possible cost. As a disabled veteran, each year their sales reps worked hard for me to obtain the higheat possible discounts available. They are kind, compassionate and caring individuals. It is nice working with humans!

Kyle Bucher Fishers, IN

This is an amazing service! If you're looking for cable TV and internet, this is it. And if you'd like to add home Security - then there's no choice here!! Comcast Xfinity is the top of hte line in technology and service. They update their system on occasion, and proactively send you the updated hardware, adjust your bill, and make sure they're keeping you up with the top notch service.

Jonwws11 Atlanta, GA

Easy to use and very helpful whenever there was any issues! Great customer service

W. Cady Port Saint Lucie, FL

Terrible customer service. Have been on numerous calls with Comcast customer service for hours at a time. Many times can't even understand the customer service reps on the phone. Repeatedly ask the same questions over and over, with no resolution to problems.

Brian swaim ,

I’ve been a customer for 5 years we just moved and been without service for 2 weeks now still no service was on hold for 10 hours all together in past 2 weeks they hung up on me many times worse experience ever can’t get ahold of any one in the USA and I’m still being charged lost all movies I bought bill is over 200 $ this move has been the worst service ever I give them a - 5 stars ATM now I understand why President Trump calls them concast very unprofessional customer service

Shea Rockville, MD

Impossible to connect to a representative unless you spend hours with the inefficient automated service. Sure, one is supposed to apparently leave a call back on the app but that is the most non straight forward thing I have heard ever. I called the customer service twice to cancel tv but still got billed every month for tv. They are the only service available in my area so I am stuck with them, cant wait for the day I will never have to use xfinity again! Too pricey for the ordinary internet.

Gioconda Navas Oak Harbor, WA

Comcast is the worse company in the planet. I signed a contract for a year in November 2020 1st bill was $114.00 April 2021 is $134.00 . Increased 10.00 dollars in less than six months. Their customer service is bad they hangs up on people and they don’t know anything, or I get an stupid robot don’t know anything either. I can’t wait to get my fiber optic through the city. Internet through the city. Cheaper and reliable. D

Colorado Brighton, CO

The cost is way to high. Customer service is a computer talking to you. If I could have a Dish I would but this crap hole company is all that I can get. The cell service SUCKS. Only place where you drop a call inside there store.

James Danbury, CT

The service sucks. 0/10. I wish I could give a negative score. Every where I go. Every time I talk to a rep on the phone it’s a different story. I receive a bill once every two-three months. When I call they say my service will be interrupted. Why would that happen if Comcast doesn’t MAIL me a bill. They give every excuse in the book. Do not join these people, because I never will ever again. It’s been trouble for the several years I used them. It’s not worth it and everyone I talked to has had the same problems. Stay away and find a service that is actually willing to give you good customer service and help with problems.

Connie Strickland Rome, GA

Yes there is a young man by the name of Jarvis that works in Xfinity store in Rome Ga that smelled marijuana yesterday,and I mentioned to my husband yesterday while in there and he agreed I didn't know they let individuals work like that

Randy Tribbett Puyallup, WA

Ok where should i start ? A few months ago I ordered comcast everything ... They came out installed the tv first because they don't have one person that can do it all. Ok so after 6 hours of the installer not being able to get me a guide or dvr. I was told there was a issue in our area and could be months before its fixed. I bit my tongue and waited for him to leave and called in . They knew of no such outage. After many times trying to fix they sent a senior tech out who knew the issue they had not closed the invoice because the alarm and cameras had not been installed. So after 2 hours on the phone with them the tech was telling me they used to be able to get right to who he needed to fix this but they have changed their policies he kept asking for a certain department and finally they transfer him and in 20 mins that was fixed. Ok so they come to install my alarm system when they get there they don't have a low voltage guy. Hmmm ok that's why we had to wait weeks but ok. They wait and get the low voltage guy there he says I cant run the wires because you have vinyl siding hmmmm how many houses have that , so I climb a ladder and drill a hole. They install everything and it kinda works sometimes . So after calling getting the run around again . They finally send someone out to look he climbs his ladder and see they didn't remove the film off the cameras. So then he goes to under my sons bed and finds they did not remove the plastic off the plug ins for the 3 cameras which are the wifi for them and they were not only not getting enough signal but the tech had me touch them they were hot enough you could not hold them he says this is a fire hazard and could have caught fire . Oh did i mention that this was under my child's bed ? ok so lets back up a bit when this all started they said you can save 10.00 a month by auto pay , Shoot ok why not . DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR ACOOUNT ! So the second moth in they bill me the 600.00 for the equipment ! That was supposed to be billed over 2 years . Not only once but double billed it . two weeks ago they admitted to it . So 1200.00 over charge . Oh but they can not refund it but they can give me a credit . I have been calling them for two weeks they will do nothing I have a picture of the 1200 credit if u wanna see it. So when my kids are crying themselves to sleep hungry its ok watch a show. Here watch a commercial of burger king nice juicy hamburger but its ok you have cable . I have called asked for a manager finally got transferred to escalations manager 10 days ago she called me got the info and said she would call me back . A few days later she called and said she was still working on it and would call me back . Now its been a week and nothing . I called back today and asked for a manager and sat on hold for over 2 hours practically begging to talk to a manager. Being told call my bank would be the only way to get my money back. Best advise find a different option !!!! Do not give them access to your accounts . Learn from my mistakes

Daniel Peters Vancouver, WA

When I set up my service I asked for unlimited! I was told that based on my data usage I would never have a need for unlimited and the agent put me on a different plan! Then a mounts goes buy and I went over my usage! So I upgraded! The upgrade to unlimited ( only $12 fillets more) I paid them $60 in overages !! Thought I was done, then my next bill came up n the amount of $228.00... Now I am being told that there was a $ 85 charge from the last bill cycle!! I is a scam fir more and more money!!! When you call customer support! The people are talking to you and you can’t really understand what they are saying they are talking in broken English!!!!