Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

7.9

LAST UPDATED: November 18th, 2021

Xfinity is a TV, internet, phone, and home security provider and streamlines its services to work together — anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Xfinity Cable TV plan options allow customers to watch hundreds of channels, view local programs, and record their favorite shows. However, Xfinity doesn’t stop there. With the X1 TV Box, customers can watch live TV or switch to their favorite streaming service for the ultimate entertainment experience.

Xfinity TV, though comparable to a number of Satellite TV providers, is a Cable TV service. This suggests that it can avoid the frustrations caused by weather or other circumstances that Satellite Dishes and fiber-optic cables might experience.

Xfinity has been in business since 1981. It was originally called Comcast Cable until 2010, when Comcast Communications decided to roll out the name Xfinity. Xfinity also offers high-speed internet, home security, home phone, and mobile services which can be bundled for lower pricing.

Read our customer reviews to find out if Xfinity is right for you.

The Good

• No Contract Option
  • 1-Year Price Lock
  • X1 DVR
  • Bundling Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Other Xfinity Services

No Contract Option

Xfinity offers a no-contract option for its TV services for customers who prefer not to be locked into a contract or for those who don’t plan on using the services for long. The no-contract option will cost $10 more a month, but customers can cancel at any time.

1-Year Price Lock

Xfinity has a price lock guarantee even for packages that do not come with a contract. This means that when customers are promised a price (for the first 12 months of service), Xfinity will honor that agreement for the entire year, regardless of whether the customer signed up for a 2-year contract.

X1 DVR

Xfinity’s X1 DVR has unique features that set it apart. Customers can use the X1 Voice Remote to say what they want to watch and easily access results from live TV, On Demand, DVR recordings and more. The X1 DVR will also give customers recommendations based on the shows they’re currently watching. The Xfinity Stream App allows users to stream live TV, DVR recordings, and more whether they’re at home or watching Xfinity on campus.

*HBO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. To access Netflix on Xfinity X1 requires an eligible X1 set-top box with Xfinity TV and Xfinity Internet service. Limited to Netflix members who are residential customers. Netflix on X1 uses your Internet service and will count against any Xfinity data plan. Netflix streaming membership required.

Bundling Options

Customers can bundle their internet, phone, home security, and TV package and save even more. For example, customers can get the X1 Save Pro Triple Play plan (internet and TV) for just $79.99 per month (with the 1-year agreement) and receive the following benefits:

• Download Speeds up to 100 Mbps
  • 140+ Channels
  • Unlimited Calling Nationwide with Xfinity Voice
  • 20 Hours of DVR Service
  • Popular Channels: FX, TLC, HGTV, and Bravo

A plan that includes a home security service will bump up the plan price, but for many customers, the sense of security is worth it.

Money-Back Guarantee

Xfinity offers a 30-day, money-back guarantee for its TV, internet, home security, and home phone services. There is a 14-day, money-back guarantee for the Xfinity mobile devices and services. This is good for customers who want to try out what Xfinity has to offer but are unsure if it is the right choice for them.

If for any reason you are not pleased with the product or service that has been offered by one of the Xfinity packages, you can go back within the 30-day or 14-day periods that are allotted to request a refund. This is one of the ways that Xfinity works to ensure customer satisfaction.

Other Xfinity Services

In addition to offering Cable TV, Xfinity is also a provider of a number of other specialized services. These additional services are outlined as follows:

• Xfinity high-speed internet — Xfinity claims that its internet service offers reliable internet speeds, enhanced coverage, advanced security, and customizable WiFi with extenders, cameras, and more. The Wi-Fi that accompanies this plan is known as xFi. One of the advantages of using Xfinity internet is that you are able to use your own modem and router (not all models comply). If you do decide to use your own modem and router, you will get high-speed internet, but you will not unlock xFi Wi-Fi. Basic prices start at $29.99 per month.
  • Xfinity mobile — Xfinity mobile offers users what Xfinity claims to be the best LTE, unlimited talk and text on up to five lines, flexible data options, and the possibility of using your old phone from an old plan. When you add your mobile services to your internet plan, you can get discounted pricing. Each unlimited line starts at $45.00 per month. As part of this service, you are able to connect to millions of Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots to help save money and data.
  • Xfinity home security — Xfinity offers two home security plans. The pricing for both of these plans does not include equipment. Pricing for packages for equipment ranges from $15.00–$25.00 per month (subject to a 24-month contract), or one-time payments of $360.00–$600.00 depending on the size of system that you would like to get.
    • The basic home security plan provides you with 24/7 professional monitoring, smart home control, real-time alerts, cellular system backup, live HD video, and the Xfinity home app. This plan starts at $40.00 per month.
    • The home security plus plan provides everything that is included in the regular plan plus 24/7 video recording, motion-activated recording, artificial intelligence that detects people, vehicles, and pets, and the ability to look back on specific archived moments. This plan starts at $50.00 per month.
  • Xfinity home phone — The Xfinity home phone offers you unlimited nationwide calling, reliable call clarity, and advanced features such as readable voicemails. You can connect your home phone to the Xfinity Connect app to manage your voicemail and make and receive calls from your home phone while on the go.

The Bad

• Early Termination Fee
  • Additional Fees
  • Consumer Complaints

Early Termination Fee

Signing a 1-year or 2-year contract with Xfinity can help customers save $10 per month, but it does come with a catch. Customers can expect to pay around $100+ in early termination fees; although the fees will vary based on the service level and how much time is remaining on the contract.

While early termination fees are not uncommon in the industry, many customers are surprised when they cancel their contract and the fee is applied to their bill.

To combat the early termination fee, customers can sign up for a shorter contract — which will cost more per month but can save customers money if they end the contract early, or they can sign up for one of Xfinity’s no-contract plans.

Additional Fees

Xfinity’s base packages are reasonably priced; however, customers may find their bill going up if they are not careful. Customers should be aware of these potential charges:

• Broadcast TV Fee — up to $10 per month
  • Regional Sports Fee — up to $8.25 per month
  • HD Technology Fee — $10 per month
  • X1 DVR — $9.95 per month
  • Premium Channels — start at $10 per month
  • Professional Installation Fee — typically between $40–$80

To ensure that you are not confronted with hidden fees, it would be in your best interest to talk through the details of a contract with a representative. This will help get all of the hidden fees out into the open.

Consumer Complaints

A number of our user reviews have explicitly complained about how poor Xfinity’s customer service experiences have been. With cable TV companies, issues are guaranteed to arise and need to be resolved quickly. Most complaints discussed how long it took to get in touch with a customer service representative.

The Xfinity website does provide a lot of information; however, some customers have stated they feel the website is confusing and aims to hide important information (especially regarding costs and fees).

The Bottom Line

One of the biggest perks for Xfinity TV is the cloud DVR service. Being able to watch shows anywhere you want on any device is great for those who are always on the go. Another plus for Xfinity is their no-contract option and the 30-day, money-back guarantee, which allows customers a little more flexibility with their plan. Customers will need to keep an eye on their bill as additional fees can be added. Consumers can also expect to see their bill go up after the first year or two when the price lock ends and they start paying the standard rate. This isn’t unusual in the industry but can come as a shock to unsuspecting customers.

Xfinity offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of all its customers. Whether you’re a sports fan or prefer a good binge-watching session, Xfinity’s TV service has a quality plan that will suit your needs. To see if Xfinity is available in your area or if you want more information on Xfinity's TV services, we recommend you call or visit the company site to see what it has to offer.

2.3

Prayer Partner Jacksonville, FL

When you get a "triple play" which includes the internet, TV and home phone but you decide to drop the home phone, the cost of your contract goes up. Yes, up.....not down. And it doesn't matter which one of those you drop, the bill still goes up. And the contract, no way around it. They lock you in and its a good sum of money to buy yourself out of it. So, why do you think they change the channels and delete some without notice. Is it because we've gone paperless? That's what email is for. Oh wait, they have sent it in the past. But AFTER the channels changed....not before. You better learn to talk well in to that remote or you'll never get to watch TV again. Oh, and don't think just because you have a set of movie channels that you can record them on the cable's DVD. Some of those movies you have to pay to watch if you don't watch them when they air on the movie channel. And if you DVD it, you're charged. Ouch. We spend over $200 a month for their service and then have to pay to watch a movie that aired when I couldn't watch it? Boy, they've got you. Don't they? But most all of the providers are the same. Its gotten to expensive to watch TV.

Dee Smith Saint Augustine, FL

Since September 1st I have been trying to get Xfinity cable and internet due to a MOVE. I have been a customer for over 15 years and did not expect the debacle I experienced. Finally, I managed to encounter 2 technicians who were committed to excellence and identified the account problems and resolved the problem. HOWEVER, the 800 number Automated Attendant is designed to prevent contact with a live technician

Aly Houston, TX

I've had Comcast for about 12 years at this point. I will be honest that in the earlier years of having the service we had a lot of issues with internet connection, etc. However, I'd say the last six years have been incredibly consistent. The internet doesn't go out, and the cable doesn't go out. I do think it is a bit expensive, but comparable price wise to competitors. If you have billing issues you may have to go through a LONG wait on the phone, but overall, the response and resolution of any issues has been relatively quick and professional (for example my husband was overbilled for a subscription after we moved, but the representative worked with him over 2-3 calls to personally ensure the bill was corrected). I have no plans to switch providers and I do think that Comcast is becoming a more reliable choice that seems much better than competitors.

Lenora Francis Brookline, MA

Comcast I plan on having FYI for a long time. I have been a cute for 22 years and they give me fancy service and they work with you to make sure everything has been explained and that the customers is satisfied 100%.

Winona Johnson Santa Clara, CA

Not the cheapest form of getting shows but their voice remote makes it worth it. Very easy to navigate and stream shows. Their DVR is now expandable past 15 hours so it is a great choice for cable.

Maria Donham Grovetown, GA

Cost is too high when they're is so much competition. Speed of internet fluctuates. Not because of Brian the technician. Speed was what it was supposed to be at activation. Technician was knowledgeable, great customer service, professional, patient with my questions and accomodating. Made sure everything worked and I was satisfied before he left. Kudos to Brian. Great representative for Xfinity!

Rodney ,

I stopped in on my lunch break and told the Xfinity rep, Mark O., that I needed to get this done in 20 minutes to get back to work on time. My Internet speeds were horrible and I needed some resolution to the problem. He quickly discovered that the Router I purchased was too old and out of date. He set me up with the latest Equipment and it worked great for us. The whole house, including our finished basement, is getting very reliable wifi coverage. Honestly, I didn't expect it would help but it works great. He took care of me quickly and I made back to work on time. Great job Mark.

Terry Aparicio Townsend, TN

Thru the amazing service that the installer Devin (3008) provided us on January 25th when he installed my business internet account, we learned what all the representatives on the phone were telling us that was impossible...that we can add TV's to our account. I can not imagine how the phone representatives are not interested in makin money for the company, but thanks God for Comcast/Xfinity that you have a very dedicated employee (Devin) who promoted your business. We were blessed to have him as the installer for the TV's as well. GREAT JOB!!!!

Rachel Lafayette, LA

Mohhamed A employee number 1597 showed up in the most respectful way. He was able to answer all of our questions without hesitations meaning he is very knowledgeable at what he is doing. He helped us with our entire house which was not easy and he did it with such grace . 100% would recommended to xfinity to all of my family members and friends and for number 1597 do the install because having that comfort in knowing it’ll be done right is priceless. -rachel

E Jester Baltimore, MD

I like the bundles offered by Comcast but I don't like when the promotion runs out the bill is assessed and raised. The monthly charges change all the time and you keep having to call Comcast to inquire about a better promotion but if you don't, the price will rise. You'll get the attention then. I don't like the promotion deals of rising prices but the bundles apparently save. I really only need two of the three items I have, Internet and phone, cable is not necessary but without the bundle, individual pricing would kill me. COMCAST YOU'LL ACQUIRE MORE CUSTOMERS IF YOUR BUNDLE EXISTS OF TWO SERVICES NOT JUST THREE!

Frank Herbert Portland, OR

Over the years Comcast has had a poor reputation for service but we have not found that to be true. The installation was quick and competent and our one repair call was done very well. I think the cable business model pay price them out of the market eventually as streaming services are cheaper but for the moment Xfinity is the best for us. We have one cable box, a DVR and wi-fi to three other TV sets. We pay extra for Netflix and Amazon but get Peacock included for free from Xfinity.

pencraftco Portland, OR

I wanted internet only. Very difficult to obtain via their web site or by phone at a reasonable price after my initial promo price expired. However, one of the phone reps kindly advised my to go to a store. He was right. The guy in the store had no problem coming up with a decent internet only plan. I pay more than I did on the first year promo, but not by a lot. The service has been reliable.

JAYE Monterey, CA

5 stars to the representative who helped me 1 star for the actual cable service. I would just like to thank Amyn who helped me with my servive tonight. I was annoyed that our demand movies wouldnt play and she was very nice even when I started to get annoyed and even though she probably really wanted to tell me to piss off she didnt and still was nice and she fixed the problem. It seems like comcast always has issues or problems. If we didnt have to get this service where we live We would have switched years ago! The 5 stars goes to the rep that helped me not to the actual service itself that always seems to have some sort of problem or issue and who way over charge for their service.

Marbly Houston, TX

My internet cable was accidentally cut during some landscaping work. I called Xfinity and they scheduled a repair for the following day between 9 AM and 11 AM. The technician arrived within the scheduled time and fixed the problem. The reason I am writing this review is because customer service (especially with the big companies), has become so poor that many have become cynical and come to expect less and less. I would like to thank Xfinity for their professionalism and keeping to their word. It should not be the case that people are thanked for what they should do but, well, it is what it is. Thank you Xfinity!

Cindy Kennesaw, GA

Expensive and unreliable. You do NOT get what you pay for. Their streaming service is super slow. Netflix, Hulu, Youtube ALL run faster than their service on their internet. And their internet has been going out an average of once a week.

Dana

DO NOT GO WITH XFINITY!! They are WAY too expensive. I have been with them for years, and have been stupid to not jump out due to not having the time to switch to DirectTV, Att and ADT. But switch! They will give you a good "bundle plan" for a year, then your bill will go up to $260.00 per month for some channels (one HBO channel if your lucky). They took away ID Channel and it's $40.00 more for that package. I have Home Security and had to pay $350 for 5 window tags (go with another company)! I have one landline and Internet that is supposed to be fast, but isn't. They charge $5.00 for main box, and $9.95 for each box in 2 rooms. They say to get the "app" and lose the boxes. I'm pretty sure things will suck bad when we do that. We've had technicians out here 20 times. They said the main cable "outside" that serves the area is bad, and they won't fix it... WHAT?? Of course, when they shoot your bill up to $350.00 and you have to call for a new plan, you have to sign on for 2 MORE YEARS of hell with them. Good luck speaking to anybody in America.

Spencer Cottle Orem, UT

Best price out there but can be frustrating when price goes up each month. Have stuck with them each year though since others can’t beat their price. Long wait times for customer service. Have referred many in our neighborhood.

Rosalind Harper Suffolk, VA

I like Comcast. As a cable company as far as technology they are way ahead as far as internet speed and variety is concerned. The speed is great, great variety to match your budget. Customer service is always willing to help and professional. The con: is price

Lisa C Smyrna, DE

They have the best "customer service" ever; I've called several times and they are the most patient and professional reps I've dealt with. When I say I want a landline, that's what I want; not one connected to a modem. I called to ask to have a landline (not via a modem), was told this is what I'd get, I got a modem. When I called to ask why my phone wasn't working, they sent a tech out and I was advised I'd have to pay to have the line connected to the wall. Why should I have to pay? The point of a landline is for emergency use in case of an outage. In short, give the customer what they request and if it's not, make it right--Xfinity did not! On a positive side, the internet is good and they have hotspots.

Justice Roberts Savannah, GA

The man Dave that came and installed I’m my homes security system was very professional and nice. He was great at his job and even helped with some other things around my home that needed fixing. Great customer service, wish we could only deal with him if we ever have a problem. Thank you Dave and Xfinity!

Angela Hart Tacoma, WA

I just want to say I love my service I love the welcoming a d the very nice customer service. I also want to say that I really like the way you are helping the community and all the help you do. It makes me so happy for people like you!!!!

Bobbie Harris Wilcox Hialeah, FL

I’ve been doing with Comcast over the last 10 years or so I’ve had many ups and downs with this company yet I remain to stay court call Vic out of work for over a month call to see how I can make arrangements on payment rather than trying to pay the entire bill with very little to none source of income spoke with the rep there’s someone out of corporate and to avail no one seem to want or could asssit me

Bob Means McKeesport, PA

Comcast, (Xfinity) is a solid cable TV and internet provider. They offer all the channels you would expect, and their video on demand interface is easy to use. Their cable box has even been updated more and more lately to provide access to streaming services such as Netflix or HBO Go. They offer many thiers of internet access. The only complaint I have with this would be the upload speeds. To get a descent upload speed you would need to subscribe to one of their higher prices tiers.

Jennifer Gardner Spring Grove, PA

I have been a xfinity customer for 10 years now I have never had any problems with them and when I see my payment go up I call customer service and they check to see what promotions are available and they put me into the promotion to lower my bill down customer service is very excellent

Charnise Johnson Chicago, IL

I have been using Comcast for may be over 10 years, and I will say Comcast has been the only company that I have went through for cable and Internet and has been pleased except for my Internet and my TV service tends to disconnect for almost 2 days straight every month. I don’t know what that is about but I have never been compensated for the mishap, But I will recommend the service because I’ve never had too many problems with them and the service is a reliable service.

Stephen Russell Collierville, TN

The TV picture was pixellating on a regular basis. They said to bring it in and exchange it for free. I asked about saved videos. They said they would be lost. My wife went through a lot of what was saved. We exchanged the "box" and found that saved videos were on our account probably in the cloud. Too bad the people reading the scripts to us customers didn't have CORRECT details to tell us.

Beverly Rose Hudson, NH

Comcast seems to have a monopoly on Internet & TV service. Our monthly bill is outrageous! We have no landline, so are only using the 2 services to the tune of $236 per month. There aren't many choices to switch to, unless we give up Cable TV & use Hulu or Roku, then we cannot get the live channels that we watch everyday. Not only is the price absurd, but the customer service leaves something to be desired as well. Usually the hold time is lengthy, then you're sometimes bounced from one department to another. The Service Techs are usually timely and for the most part friendly. I just wish there was a way to lessen the monthly bill. We are a senior couple, so you all know how that is, finacially.

Kimberly Lizeth Hernandez Humble, TX

Personally, I have been a customer of Comcast Xfinity Tv for about two years now and I couldn't be happier. A lot of the times other companies just aren't reliable., they tend to change up prices and rates after you sign a contract. Of course with Comcast Xfinity TV they have been there for me every step of the way.

Daniel Johnson Wonder Lake, IL

I have been very happy with Comcast Xfinity ever since I began using their service. They provide excellent, and thorough, customer service and information, enabling me to make wise decisions to fit my budget and viewing / listening entertainment . I choose their service above all others.

Margarita Roldan Denver, CO

I called this morning about a problem with my router and the agent, her name is Wen R from Minnesota was really nice and patient with me! If i interrupted her, she let me finish and then proceeded to inform me with a lot of information I didn't know about and was not informed by the technician who came to install my router! Please give her some type of recognition, as I know what it's like to call customer service during the pandemic and have rude agents speak to me.

Beauty Crew SRQ ,

I am so pleased and impressed with Comcast’s professionalism, reliability and sympathy during a difficult time in my life. Thank you so much Zoe and Comcast for being not only the best, problem free service I have had but for thinking of the customers needs and circumstances, instead of $$$$... I will never forget your loyalty and highly recommend your services To everyone.

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

Xfinity tv is such a great tv provider. It has so many channels to choose from for such a great price. The quality of each channel is clear, even during a rainstorm. There are also tons of movie channels. You can add other subscriptions for a small additional charge. They also have on demand which allows you to watch previously aired tv shows and movies without having to record them to a dvr.

Janeen Turgot Boca Raton, FL

ALWAYS A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH COMCAST/XFINITY SO FAR LIVING IN SOUTH FLORIDA THIS PARTICULAR MOVE WAS EXTRA SMOOTH 🙂👍🏽 1. Moved on Sept 30 to Boca Raton FL 2. Picked up cable boxes and cables at Comcast/Xfinity 3. Told I could just plug and play (that’s not always the case) and it wasn’t which is fine 4. Had to schedule a technician to make it all come together 5. Technician Sylvan R Hendricks was the best....knowledgeable, professional, friendly THANKS TO HIM and XFINITY for amazing service

Satisfied Scranton, PA

I had my service shut off 2 different times and fees added to my account within the same month. I don't have enough space or time to explain everything. I called one last time and spoke with Tiaja who not only solved my problem but totally changed my mind about leaving and referring people. She should be able to to teach customer service skills to some of your current employees and future ones Thanks

Jennifer Houston, TX

I just moved and the first tech that came out didn't know what he was doing and was not very happy so comcast had another tech come out. Vincent came out the first thing in the morning so I wasn't waiting around forever, was genuinely very nice, and most of all knew what he was doing! He really was personable and showed above and beyond customer service. He explained everything to me and even had me download the xfinity app to help me get quicker service in the future. You guys need more guys like him!

Mike McGee Woodbridge, VA

My RATING is 4-star only because of Addie -- were it not for her, it would be a 0 or a 1. My initial customer support person was trying to be helpful but had to transfer me to Billing - the right thing to do but his name was incomprehensible to me over the phone connection. {PLEASE PLEASE USE FOLK WHOSE DICTION AND GRAMMAR ARE ENGLISH, NOT a 2ND LANGUAGE.] Addie (?) in Billing was enormously helpful to me - she was knowledgeable, professional and personable. Her phone persona is a valuable asset for Comcast -- if more Customer interactions were like hers, i would be extremely pleased to be a Comcast customer - over the years, this has not been the case as often as it could have been. ISSUES: 1. front-end, automated system is NOT NOT NOT NOT useer-friendly. [This Could and Should have been fixed YEARS ago.] Have a VP or CFO TRY to get a complicated issue solved FROM AN OUTSIDE LINE (act like a customer and use a script that has not been prepared by a customer support or a TECHNICAL person -- IF YOU DO THIS, BE CAREFUL AS THE MANAGER MAY THROW HIS PHONE THROUGH A WINDOW. Recommend: If you cannot get it right, put a person on it. 2. It is too hard to get systemic issues up the management chain so they can be solved -- i have been a Comcast customer for over ten years and these issues remain -- regardless of the number of times they are raised and irrespective of how many Customer Service Supervisors i relate them to. (This lack of transparency and inefficient management is an indicator that senior leadership should seriously look into. In my opinion, Comcast will LOSE (perhaps even hemorrhage) customers over the long-run just because people get tired of seeing and hearing all the (probably well-meant but ultimately unhelpful) platitudes that Comcast's Cust Serv Reps are taught to employ. Customer's will look elsewhere for services (even lesser ones) where the frustration level is NOT as high. Oh well just a thought. Good luck!

Clara Maggio Verona, PA

3 months ago I transferred my mother's service to a new apartment close to my house. Unfortunately she was never able to move in and will continue to live with me due to health issues. I called today (12/17/2018) to cancel her service only to find out that there was a $220 disconnection fee. I was fortunate to be speaking with TARA she went over & beyond to get the disconnection fee waived She was compassionate, understanding, professional and extremely helpful

Kt Sebring, FL

I have ms has recently progressed just after moving down here where comcast is provided. I have struggled to pay just enough to keep on. They have receptionist named Erica did everything good customer service is all about. She didn't have to make my struggles hers but she found a way I could get bill paid without interruption. Plus has guts wish me happy holidays. Thank you Erica for making this chemotherapy patient happy for one day trying to get something done without hassle and feeling like less of a person. Comcast you have a great employee and human in general.

Bernadette Vigneault Pelham, NH

Comcast was installed 2 days ago, all was well till yesterday the TV would not shut off or change channels. I called Customer Service & I spoke to Sara, I explained what was happening & she resolved it. Sara is a very special employee, she speaks clearly, is courteous & professional. I've never spoken to someone who has helped me so fast. This lady deserves a Raise, she's excellent!

Cliff Strozier Hampton, SC

I don’t have tv service with Comcast but I do have my tv service with another standup company. I have been with the same satellite company for twenty years next year it hasn’t been cheap but I say you get what you pay for. We always have had either dialup back in the day or dsl for the last 18 years for our internet. My idea is trying to save a little money for tv by using the internet streaming my live tv,televised entertainment means more to me than the usual middle age man I am disabled. I knew I would never be able to go all the way to streaming using our slow dsl Comcast uses cable modems and they offer a faster speed which you cannot do without if you going to get all of your tv from the internet. I won’t say we haven’t had any problems but Comcast stood by their product and continue to stand with us. I am happy that I went to a cable internet service instead of dsl and Comcast continues to make sure I have a good service.

tom Martinsburg, WV

Only had the service for 1 month, so maybe I haven't had them long enough to really form an opinion, but here it goes. Other than a dish, shutter the thought, Comcast is the only game in town at my location. I do like the X1 system so far, I haven't had any issues with it other than 1 or 2 resets. Heck, I reboot my computer more than that. Somehow though, my $99 Triple Play package with a sports tier is costing me about $160. I am renting their modem and router, along with having 3 TV's hooked up, so I guess it all adds up. Tech support has been OK so far, only had one knucklehead on the phone out of about 6 calls. Internet is blazing fast, picture is as good as I can imagine it could be. Home phone works fine. Maybe a year from now, I might have a different story, but so far, I am crossing my fingers and hoping that it stays at least as good as it is now.

Rosemary Gardner Minneapolis, MN

I'm very satisfied with Comcast, but I do have one complaint, and it's about your Digital Economy Package. You list Channel 63, Fox News Channel, but don't include Channel 62, MSNBC. Since Comcast owns MSNBC, I don't know why you don't include them in your Digital Economy Package. I would really like an answer to this. As a retiree I'm on a very tight budget, but prefer MSNBC over Fox News.

carol gorske Troy, MI

I've been with Comcast the longest and why you ask?? Well its because their the Best in all areas-- I am glad to be a Comcast Customer I would ask only thing from them--please Comcast allow the phone service to block more than just the 25 numbers now in effect--there should be no limit on that. I have recommended you to 7 people 6 love you too--

Mo Jr O ,

Cool service, love the internet options. I hate that when you return service items it's always an extra process in them entering your information into the computer. I am personally not big on cable channels, just the internet and all the wonderful apps out on EARTH. I dislike paying for the same exact channels EXAMPLE: CHANNEL 223 & 420 will be the same channel playing same thing. Cable channels are over rated to me, they are great for internet!

Trevene ,

Comcast hands down has the best TV and internet service. I was with this company from May 2013 until January 2020. The selection of movies and TV shows is endless and amazing. The internet service was fast and uninterrupted and of the phone was an added bonus. Now the cost of the triple which is what I had all the years, starting out at good price $89 per month. However, the price increased every time I moved. I moved to another location in 2015 and they hiked my price up then in 2017 when I moved again they hiked my price up to $289 per month. They claim that my location called for a different price. As a result, I was force to discontinue with them at which point they billed me a early termination for each service.

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

i absolutely LOVE my service. Starting from customer service was such a great experience. Very helpful, answered all my questions, helped with choosing my product and gave advices on each product when i was deciding which plan i wanted to go with. Tech came out and very impressed how they communicated with me before service and after service was installed. I was so impressed the tech covered his shoes with plastic before stepping on my carpet, i was very thank ful as my carpets are very light in color. Tech was friendly, showed me how to use remote and where he installed everything. Customer service is the BEST with any concerns that i have.

Roberta Rustin Jonesboro, GA

Too expensive and they do not allow you to make changes to your service package without speaking with a sales rep. My home security system was installed poorly and it's not easy to find the batteries needed to replace the old batteries

Q Kelly Hallandale, FL

One Of their representatives contacted me telling me that my contract was coming to an end I informed her that I want it my bill lowered because I no longer have a need for cable television packages she became agitated Buy this and hung up on me I received disturbing messages about a family member I ended up having to have emergency surgery as I am still recovering I got a notification from my bank that I am being charged $179.99 I have never agreed to any changes on my account

Anthony Pelchat Atlanta, GA

The internet service is good, but the company is horrible. Forced subscriptions and annual rate hikes, along with unrealistic data caps that you cannot properly monitor. If it wasn't for the fact that they have solid internet service, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

Could be a 3 1/2 stars. They are fairly good about communication and getting out to your house to help. The worst knock is that is cost quite a bit. They can really nickel and dime you on their services.