Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

LAST UPDATED: September 20th, 2021

Xfinity is a TV, internet, phone, and home security provider and streamlines its services to work together — anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Xfinity Cable TV plan options allow customers to watch hundreds of channels, view local programs, and record their favorite shows. However, Xfinity doesn’t stop there. With the X1 TV Box, customers can watch live TV or switch to their favorite streaming service for the ultimate entertainment experience.

Xfinity TV, though comparable to a number of Satellite TV providers, is a Cable TV service. This suggests that it can avoid the frustrations caused by weather or other circumstances that Satellite Dishes and fiber-optic cables might experience.

Xfinity has been in business since 1981. It was originally called Comcast Cable until 2010, when Comcast Communications decided to roll out the name Xfinity. Xfinity also offers high-speed internet, home security, home phone, and mobile services which can be bundled for lower pricing.

Read our customer reviews to find out if Xfinity is right for you.

The Good

• No Contract Option
  • 1-Year Price Lock
  • X1 DVR
  • Bundling Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Other Xfinity Services

No Contract Option

Xfinity offers a no-contract option for its TV services for customers who prefer not to be locked into a contract or for those who don’t plan on using the services for long. The no-contract option will cost $10 more a month, but customers can cancel at any time.

1-Year Price Lock

Xfinity has a price lock guarantee even for packages that do not come with a contract. This means that when customers are promised a price (for the first 12 months of service), Xfinity will honor that agreement for the entire year, regardless of whether the customer signed up for a 2-year contract.

X1 DVR

Xfinity’s X1 DVR has unique features that set it apart. Customers can use the X1 Voice Remote to say what they want to watch and easily access results from live TV, On Demand, DVR recordings and more. The X1 DVR will also give customers recommendations based on the shows they’re currently watching. The Xfinity Stream App allows users to stream live TV, DVR recordings, and more whether they’re at home or watching Xfinity on campus.

*HBO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. To access Netflix on Xfinity X1 requires an eligible X1 set-top box with Xfinity TV and Xfinity Internet service. Limited to Netflix members who are residential customers. Netflix on X1 uses your Internet service and will count against any Xfinity data plan. Netflix streaming membership required.

Bundling Options

Customers can bundle their internet, phone, home security, and TV package and save even more. For example, customers can get the X1 Save Pro Triple Play plan (internet and TV) for just $79.99 per month (with the 1-year agreement) and receive the following benefits:

• Download Speeds up to 100 Mbps
  • 140+ Channels
  • Unlimited Calling Nationwide with Xfinity Voice
  • 20 Hours of DVR Service
  • Popular Channels: FX, TLC, HGTV, and Bravo

A plan that includes a home security service will bump up the plan price, but for many customers, the sense of security is worth it.

Money-Back Guarantee

Xfinity offers a 30-day, money-back guarantee for its TV, internet, home security, and home phone services. There is a 14-day, money-back guarantee for the Xfinity mobile devices and services. This is good for customers who want to try out what Xfinity has to offer but are unsure if it is the right choice for them.

If for any reason you are not pleased with the product or service that has been offered by one of the Xfinity packages, you can go back within the 30-day or 14-day periods that are allotted to request a refund. This is one of the ways that Xfinity works to ensure customer satisfaction.

Other Xfinity Services

In addition to offering Cable TV, Xfinity is also a provider of a number of other specialized services. These additional services are outlined as follows:

• Xfinity high-speed internet — Xfinity claims that its internet service offers reliable internet speeds, enhanced coverage, advanced security, and customizable WiFi with extenders, cameras, and more. The Wi-Fi that accompanies this plan is known as xFi. One of the advantages of using Xfinity internet is that you are able to use your own modem and router (not all models comply). If you do decide to use your own modem and router, you will get high-speed internet, but you will not unlock xFi Wi-Fi. Basic prices start at $29.99 per month.
  • Xfinity mobile — Xfinity mobile offers users what Xfinity claims to be the best LTE, unlimited talk and text on up to five lines, flexible data options, and the possibility of using your old phone from an old plan. When you add your mobile services to your internet plan, you can get discounted pricing. Each unlimited line starts at $45.00 per month. As part of this service, you are able to connect to millions of Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots to help save money and data.
  • Xfinity home security — Xfinity offers two home security plans. The pricing for both of these plans does not include equipment. Pricing for packages for equipment ranges from $15.00–$25.00 per month (subject to a 24-month contract), or one-time payments of $360.00–$600.00 depending on the size of system that you would like to get.
    • The basic home security plan provides you with 24/7 professional monitoring, smart home control, real-time alerts, cellular system backup, live HD video, and the Xfinity home app. This plan starts at $40.00 per month.
    • The home security plus plan provides everything that is included in the regular plan plus 24/7 video recording, motion-activated recording, artificial intelligence that detects people, vehicles, and pets, and the ability to look back on specific archived moments. This plan starts at $50.00 per month.
  • Xfinity home phone — The Xfinity home phone offers you unlimited nationwide calling, reliable call clarity, and advanced features such as readable voicemails. You can connect your home phone to the Xfinity Connect app to manage your voicemail and make and receive calls from your home phone while on the go.

The Bad

• Early Termination Fee
  • Additional Fees
  • Consumer Complaints

Early Termination Fee

Signing a 1-year or 2-year contract with Xfinity can help customers save $10 per month, but it does come with a catch. Customers can expect to pay around $100+ in early termination fees; although the fees will vary based on the service level and how much time is remaining on the contract.

While early termination fees are not uncommon in the industry, many customers are surprised when they cancel their contract and the fee is applied to their bill.

To combat the early termination fee, customers can sign up for a shorter contract — which will cost more per month but can save customers money if they end the contract early, or they can sign up for one of Xfinity’s no-contract plans.

Additional Fees

Xfinity’s base packages are reasonably priced; however, customers may find their bill going up if they are not careful. Customers should be aware of these potential charges:

• Broadcast TV Fee — up to $10 per month
  • Regional Sports Fee — up to $8.25 per month
  • HD Technology Fee — $10 per month
  • X1 DVR — $9.95 per month
  • Premium Channels — start at $10 per month
  • Professional Installation Fee — typically between $40–$80

To ensure that you are not confronted with hidden fees, it would be in your best interest to talk through the details of a contract with a representative. This will help get all of the hidden fees out into the open.

Consumer Complaints

A number of our user reviews have explicitly complained about how poor Xfinity’s customer service experiences have been. With cable TV companies, issues are guaranteed to arise and need to be resolved quickly. Most complaints discussed how long it took to get in touch with a customer service representative.

The Xfinity website does provide a lot of information; however, some customers have stated they feel the website is confusing and aims to hide important information (especially regarding costs and fees).

The Bottom Line

One of the biggest perks for Xfinity TV is the cloud DVR service. Being able to watch shows anywhere you want on any device is great for those who are always on the go. Another plus for Xfinity is their no-contract option and the 30-day, money-back guarantee, which allows customers a little more flexibility with their plan. Customers will need to keep an eye on their bill as additional fees can be added. Consumers can also expect to see their bill go up after the first year or two when the price lock ends and they start paying the standard rate. This isn’t unusual in the industry but can come as a shock to unsuspecting customers.

Xfinity offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of all its customers. Whether you’re a sports fan or prefer a good binge-watching session, Xfinity’s TV service has a quality plan that will suit your needs. To see if Xfinity is available in your area or if you want more information on Xfinity's TV services, we recommend you call or visit the company site to see what it has to offer.

2.3

Aly Houston, TX

I've had Comcast for about 12 years at this point. I will be honest that in the earlier years of having the service we had a lot of issues with internet connection, etc. However, I'd say the last six years have been incredibly consistent. The internet doesn't go out, and the cable doesn't go out. I do think it is a bit expensive, but comparable price wise to competitors. If you have billing issues you may have to go through a LONG wait on the phone, but overall, the response and resolution of any issues has been relatively quick and professional (for example my husband was overbilled for a subscription after we moved, but the representative worked with him over 2-3 calls to personally ensure the bill was corrected). I have no plans to switch providers and I do think that Comcast is becoming a more reliable choice that seems much better than competitors.

1 day ago

E Jester Baltimore, MD

I like the bundles offered by Comcast but I don't like when the promotion runs out the bill is assessed and raised. The monthly charges change all the time and you keep having to call Comcast to inquire about a better promotion but if you don't, the price will rise. You'll get the attention then. I don't like the promotion deals of rising prices but the bundles apparently save. I really only need two of the three items I have, Internet and phone, cable is not necessary but without the bundle, individual pricing would kill me. COMCAST YOU'LL ACQUIRE MORE CUSTOMERS IF YOUR BUNDLE EXISTS OF TWO SERVICES NOT JUST THREE!

GN Seattle, WA

Comcast Xfinity TV is the most accessible cable TV and internet service provider in the area. They often offer the best sign-up prices, but after that initial year is up, the prices go up exponentially. Service outages happen every now and then, and it's not as easy to get reimbursed for them. I have a bundle of TV and internet, and I am often very close to the data cap limits (why do they still have these) each month with normal usage, so I am constantly marketed with pricier data plans to upgrade to.

Bob Means McKeesport, PA

Comcast, (Xfinity) is a solid cable TV and internet provider. They offer all the channels you would expect, and their video on demand interface is easy to use. Their cable box has even been updated more and more lately to provide access to streaming services such as Netflix or HBO Go. They offer many thiers of internet access. The only complaint I have with this would be the upload speeds. To get a descent upload speed you would need to subscribe to one of their higher prices tiers.

Frank Herbert Portland, OR

Over the years Comcast has had a poor reputation for service but we have not found that to be true. The installation was quick and competent and our one repair call was done very well. I think the cable business model pay price them out of the market eventually as streaming services are cheaper but for the moment Xfinity is the best for us. We have one cable box, a DVR and wi-fi to three other TV sets. We pay extra for Netflix and Amazon but get Peacock included for free from Xfinity.

pencraftco Portland, OR

I wanted internet only. Very difficult to obtain via their web site or by phone at a reasonable price after my initial promo price expired. However, one of the phone reps kindly advised my to go to a store. He was right. The guy in the store had no problem coming up with a decent internet only plan. I pay more than I did on the first year promo, but not by a lot. The service has been reliable.

Rosalind Harper Suffolk, VA

I like Comcast. As a cable company as far as technology they are way ahead as far as internet speed and variety is concerned. The speed is great, great variety to match your budget. Customer service is always willing to help and professional. The con: is price

Lisa C Smyrna, DE

They have the best "customer service" ever; I've called several times and they are the most patient and professional reps I've dealt with. When I say I want a landline, that's what I want; not one connected to a modem. I called to ask to have a landline (not via a modem), was told this is what I'd get, I got a modem. When I called to ask why my phone wasn't working, they sent a tech out and I was advised I'd have to pay to have the line connected to the wall. Why should I have to pay? The point of a landline is for emergency use in case of an outage. In short, give the customer what they request and if it's not, make it right--Xfinity did not! On a positive side, the internet is good and they have hotspots.

Jennifer Gardner Spring Grove, PA

I have been a xfinity customer for 10 years now I have never had any problems with them and when I see my payment go up I call customer service and they check to see what promotions are available and they put me into the promotion to lower my bill down customer service is very excellent

Charnise Johnson Chicago, IL

I have been using Comcast for may be over 10 years, and I will say Comcast has been the only company that I have went through for cable and Internet and has been pleased except for my Internet and my TV service tends to disconnect for almost 2 days straight every month. I don’t know what that is about but I have never been compensated for the mishap, But I will recommend the service because I’ve never had too many problems with them and the service is a reliable service.

Pamela White Minneapolis, MN

I always have issues with Comcast and I've been a customer for over 20 years. The customer service is horrible and so is the service and it's almost impossible to get a live person on the phone. I'm still with them until I start streaming.

Katarina S Baltimore, MD

Outrageous fees and just overall trickery by Comcast i used to subscribe to the triple play ie phone,internet and cable which cost bout 210 a month well they have an option to get something called signature service same thing for 139 a month well by the time the fees were added I didn't save any money my bill will be the same if not a couple dollars more 218 a month still processing this assault on my emotional and financial being!

Nona Parker Philadelphia, PA

Slightly overpriced compared to actual services received. Bill seems to creep up more and more after about 1.5-2 years of service. My internet wifi goes out a LOT and or has sporadic moments of super SLOW speeds. My house does not have cell service...so it is imperative for me and my family to have working wifi/internet.

Angela Francis Dorchester, MA

Firstly I have been a customer for over a decade. The customer service is somewhat spotty, sometimes you find someone who actually cares about the job and most of the time there are people who are just not that knowledgeable about the products. For years the company had a monopoly within my region of my state now that they do not people have more of a choice. Recently the government came out with a program to assist people to pay for the services through what is called the Emergency Broad Band Program. Xfinity participates in the program but they are ineffectual with helping people to use the program. I received the run around over and over again from a member of their personal about how to used the program until I gave up. That is what this company will do, the company will have you chasing your tail until you quit. Shame on them Shame on them!

Cindy Al-Qawasmi Carlisle, PA

Internet can be spotty and you constantly have to check to make sure you're getting the speed that your paying for. If you decide you want to move to a different service you loose all the programs you have recorded or paid to buy. In addition they do nothing for the long time customer. All promos etc go to the new customer only. Loyalty doesn't mean much.

Tosha R Harriman, TN

I love this company it is the best TV company there is right now the DVR and recordings are great and easy to do it is way better than competing TV companies and I love the remote

Stephen Russell Collierville, TN

The TV picture was pixellating on a regular basis. They said to bring it in and exchange it for free. I asked about saved videos. They said they would be lost. My wife went through a lot of what was saved. We exchanged the "box" and found that saved videos were on our account probably in the cloud. Too bad the people reading the scripts to us customers didn't have CORRECT details to tell us.

Rodney ,

I stopped in on my lunch break and told the Xfinity rep, Mark O., that I needed to get this done in 20 minutes to get back to work on time. My Internet speeds were horrible and I needed some resolution to the problem. He quickly discovered that the Router I purchased was too old and out of date. He set me up with the latest Equipment and it worked great for us. The whole house, including our finished basement, is getting very reliable wifi coverage. Honestly, I didn't expect it would help but it works great. He took care of me quickly and I made back to work on time. Great job Mark.

Terry Aparicio Townsend, TN

Thru the amazing service that the installer Devin (3008) provided us on January 25th when he installed my business internet account, we learned what all the representatives on the phone were telling us that was impossible...that we can add TV's to our account. I can not imagine how the phone representatives are not interested in makin money for the company, but thanks God for Comcast/Xfinity that you have a very dedicated employee (Devin) who promoted your business. We were blessed to have him as the installer for the TV's as well. GREAT JOB!!!!

Rachel Lafayette, LA

Mohhamed A employee number 1597 showed up in the most respectful way. He was able to answer all of our questions without hesitations meaning he is very knowledgeable at what he is doing. He helped us with our entire house which was not easy and he did it with such grace . 100% would recommended to xfinity to all of my family members and friends and for number 1597 do the install because having that comfort in knowing it’ll be done right is priceless. -rachel

Arthur Salazar Houston, TX

Very friendly and quick response when I needed help. Never had a bad experience connecting or disconnecting

Janis Dunbar Bonney Lake, WA

It has a lot of channels.also when there's a problem they fix it also when their here they work on other issues

merissa white Battle Creek, MI

Had Comcast for years, always enjoyed it,but seems rates keep going up and up. Got to the point it wasn't worth it anymore. Especially with the extra $10 in random fees for having it and sports that I didn't want nor watch.

cheryl yeary Denver, CO

I like Comcast Xfinity TV. They have a lot of options when it comes to watching TV. Their prices are good if you are bundling with the internet. I recommend them to anyone.

Juan vega Waterbury, CT

I’m being a xfinity customer for a while and my personal experience with the customer service is been bad I think that with the kind of money they charge it’s should be a better customer service

connie mahl Mokena, IL

I am disgusted by their pricing and the ability for their customer service to ever help in any way. I have been a customer for 40 years with xfinity, they have nickeled and dimed me to where my bill was $240 a month for what I could get elsewhere for $100. I accidentally added a streaming service then wanted it removed, they FORCED me to sign a new contract and now will charge me a $10 a month fee of what is remaining on that contract. I had 150 hrs. of On Demand, they took it away and then said if I wanted it back I would have to pay $10 more a month. I tried to cancel Voice and reduce my Internet just to save money and stay with them by cancelling in my own services. They say after all that it would only save me $10 a month because I loose the package discount and they will charge me for equipment fees even though the equipment is not used by the service. They don't even take into consideration that they know you have paid an equipment fee for years on old crap when charging you. Boxes in the house that used to be free are now $7.50 a month. This change was just to get you on costs again. I WAS a customer for 40 years, they would NEVER help me with any costs when I was on the phone with them. It was a sad day that I left but feel they made me. I will do everything in my power to bad mouth Xfinity as they went from the best to the worst when it comes to costs and working with customers. Not to mention the broadcasting fees, another $30 a month. I talked 4 levels up at xfinity and NO ONE was willing to do anything to assist me in waiving the early termination fee. My husband and I talked about maybe one day going back when they had better packages. Seems they have not ruined me for life! WATCH YOUR COSTS!

Fr. Ron Nuzzi South Bend, IN

A good product for consistent service in terms of Internet, but they tore up our neighborhood to lay cable and never really fully repaired it. Sidewalks and driveways look like they have been tagged by gangs. They did agree to pay for my lawn repairs—-_-$1200.00 total—-that’s how much damage they did. I had to complain for months for that to happen. I also never liked how prices rise surprisingly because some promotion ends and all of a sudden the bill is huge. I think their pricing is deceptive.

Lisa Shuell Riverside, NJ

Worst customer service! Have been inconvenienced many times due to outages. I work from home and rely heavily on WiFi. Unfortunately, there are not other options where I live other than dial up. Seems that Comcast takes advantage of this fact. I've had Verizon in the past (at a previous home) and did not experience the outages that I experience with Comcast. Their automated service is HORRIBLE!!! Property next to us was being built on and they accidentally cut the cable to our house which caused a disruption. Took Comcast 3 months...3 MONTHS to come out and bury the cable. Because it was exposed, it was cut again by accident by the same builders. After over 20 attempts to resolve this, I posted on TWITTER and they finally responded. RIDICULOUS!!! They are also extremely expensive! Many of us in the neighborhood can't wait for other high speed options.

Ubelia Pump Boerne, TX

I used their service When I lived in Colorado for a few years , briefly , until I switched over to AT&T DirecTV but I felt they didn’t offer great deals as previous service providers in states I’ve lived in , in the past .

Dennis K Spokane, WA

Comcast has great service, meaning they have a good selection of channels and excellent video quality, fast cable internet speed and easy to reach customer service on the phone, there only thing that has kept me in the past from continuing to use their service when the promotional period ran out is their prices.

Diana Clarks Summit, PA

Love all the availability of channels and streaming services. Wish the bundles were cheaper but I do like xfininty much better than directive than we had for decades. Love how it records your shows even during a power outage

Jeanineann06 Adrian, MI

I love Comcast. Very affordable, great customer service, and I never have to worry about wonky service or my connections going in and out. Not too mention how accommodating they have been through the whole pandemic.

COLLEEN STARKE Lithonia, GA

I LOVE THE WAY COMCAST WORKS. THEIR REMOTE CONTROLS AND EASY ACCESS TO WHAT EVER MOVIE OR TELEVISION SHOW I WANT TO WATCH IS FANTASTIC. I'M VERY SPOILED WITH COMCAST, HOWEVER, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THAT GREAT.

Vanessa Corcoran, CA

This is probably the best TV in the area. I have not had much problems except when they update sometimes it is a little while before I get the TV cable to start working in the back bedroom. Other rooms do not seem to have this problem.

Justice Roberts Savannah, GA

The man Dave that came and installed I’m my homes security system was very professional and nice. He was great at his job and even helped with some other things around my home that needed fixing. Great customer service, wish we could only deal with him if we ever have a problem. Thank you Dave and Xfinity!

Angela Hart Tacoma, WA

I just want to say I love my service I love the welcoming a d the very nice customer service. I also want to say that I really like the way you are helping the community and all the help you do. It makes me so happy for people like you!!!!

Bobbie Harris Wilcox Hialeah, FL

I’ve been doing with Comcast over the last 10 years or so I’ve had many ups and downs with this company yet I remain to stay court call Vic out of work for over a month call to see how I can make arrangements on payment rather than trying to pay the entire bill with very little to none source of income spoke with the rep there’s someone out of corporate and to avail no one seem to want or could asssit me

Mabel Amar Westford, MA

I visited the Xfinity store on 62 Second Ave, Burlington Ma 01803 . Linnea helped me with my problem. She was professional and friendly. She is knowledge. She understood my problem and took care of it quickly. Thanks, Linnea.

Beverly Rose Hudson, NH

Comcast seems to have a monopoly on Internet & TV service. Our monthly bill is outrageous! We have no landline, so are only using the 2 services to the tune of $236 per month. There aren't many choices to switch to, unless we give up Cable TV & use Hulu or Roku, then we cannot get the live channels that we watch everyday. Not only is the price absurd, but the customer service leaves something to be desired as well. Usually the hold time is lengthy, then you're sometimes bounced from one department to another. The Service Techs are usually timely and for the most part friendly. I just wish there was a way to lessen the monthly bill. We are a senior couple, so you all know how that is, finacially.

Kimberly Lizeth Hernandez Humble, TX

Personally, I have been a customer of Comcast Xfinity Tv for about two years now and I couldn't be happier. A lot of the times other companies just aren't reliable., they tend to change up prices and rates after you sign a contract. Of course with Comcast Xfinity TV they have been there for me every step of the way.

Daniel Johnson Wonder Lake, IL

I have been very happy with Comcast Xfinity ever since I began using their service. They provide excellent, and thorough, customer service and information, enabling me to make wise decisions to fit my budget and viewing / listening entertainment . I choose their service above all others.

Heidi Pope East Hampton, CT

Although I find our actual service is excellent, each time calling Customer Service is a long drawn out issue. Just trying to get through the prompts and get to the right department to speak with someone takes a while. You definitely can not make this call during a break or lunch time from work as you never have enough time. Once I do speak with a representative, it seems I'm given different answers to my questions depending on the representative that has taken my call. I also have found our rates continue to creep up higher and higher each year and when I call them on it, I am not given any discount for being a loyal customer. I was directed to a page to get a Teacher discount and after I submitted the appropriate information and downloaded proof of my position, I never received the discount. When calling them on this, I was assured it would be looked into and I would be called back but the representative never called back. I have begun the process of looking around for an alternative company but being where I live, I am finding that Comcast has the monopoly on providers in my area

Margarita Roldan Denver, CO

I called this morning about a problem with my router and the agent, her name is Wen R from Minnesota was really nice and patient with me! If i interrupted her, she let me finish and then proceeded to inform me with a lot of information I didn't know about and was not informed by the technician who came to install my router! Please give her some type of recognition, as I know what it's like to call customer service during the pandemic and have rude agents speak to me.

Mo Jr O ,

Cool service, love the internet options. I hate that when you return service items it's always an extra process in them entering your information into the computer. I am personally not big on cable channels, just the internet and all the wonderful apps out on EARTH. I dislike paying for the same exact channels EXAMPLE: CHANNEL 223 & 420 will be the same channel playing same thing. Cable channels are over rated to me, they are great for internet!

Dr. Daniel R. Thomas North Port, FL

I have been with comcast for 8 years now. Their personal service has helped me receive outstanding programming for the lowest possible cost. As a disabled veteran, each year their sales reps worked hard for me to obtain the higheat possible discounts available. They are kind, compassionate and caring individuals. It is nice working with humans!

Kyle Bucher Fishers, IN

This is an amazing service! If you're looking for cable TV and internet, this is it. And if you'd like to add home Security - then there's no choice here!! Comcast Xfinity is the top of hte line in technology and service. They update their system on occasion, and proactively send you the updated hardware, adjust your bill, and make sure they're keeping you up with the top notch service.

JAYE Monterey, CA

5 stars to the representative who helped me 1 star for the actual cable service. I would just like to thank Amyn who helped me with my servive tonight. I was annoyed that our demand movies wouldnt play and she was very nice even when I started to get annoyed and even though she probably really wanted to tell me to piss off she didnt and still was nice and she fixed the problem. It seems like comcast always has issues or problems. If we didnt have to get this service where we live We would have switched years ago! The 5 stars goes to the rep that helped me not to the actual service itself that always seems to have some sort of problem or issue and who way over charge for their service.

Marbly Houston, TX

My internet cable was accidentally cut during some landscaping work. I called Xfinity and they scheduled a repair for the following day between 9 AM and 11 AM. The technician arrived within the scheduled time and fixed the problem. The reason I am writing this review is because customer service (especially with the big companies), has become so poor that many have become cynical and come to expect less and less. I would like to thank Xfinity for their professionalism and keeping to their word. It should not be the case that people are thanked for what they should do but, well, it is what it is. Thank you Xfinity!

MoMo Fort Wayne, IN

The service itself is pretty reliable, but reaching an actual person is extremely difficult via phone.

Ralph Vera Denver, CO

years back started at a great price for TV, Internet and Phone after the 2nd year the price doubled. Called customer retention in order to lower the price I had to give two boxes back and reduce my channel lineup. Then after several more years I had to eliminate the phone service, bill only went down a few bucks, then I got rid of their internet bill was still $152.00 for a small amount of channels. Today I cancelled Xfinity altogether, now using an antenna, using Hulu, HBO max, Netflix and PrimeVideo this is what I recommend for all of you. Cut the CABLE