Since 2001, Moxie Pest Control has been providing high-quality service in the pest control industry. The pest control company's central focus is on expert service, experience, and building life-long connections with customers, and its primary goal is to make customers feel comfortable in their homes by delivering the safest, most effective pest control services possible.

Currently, Moxie's services are available in 13 states: California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia, and North Carolina.

Read our Moxie Pest Control reviews (below) and see what other customers are saying about their pest control services.

#1 Aptive Environmental chevron_right
#2 Greenix chevron_right
#3 American Pest chevron_right

The Good

• Array of Pest Control Services
  • Free Quarterly Service
  • Customer Portal
  • Availability
  • Commercial Pest Control
  • Customer Reviews

Array of Pest Control Services

Moxie offers a number of services to meet the unique needs of its customers. Available services include protection against unwanted pests:

• Ant problem
  • Mosquito treatment
  • Scorpion removal
  • Snail pest service
  • Bed bug treatment
  • Gopher, mole, and vole removal

Moxie offers a General Pest Package-protects customers from the more common pests — as well as plenty of add-on programs. Moxie pest infestation services are more tailored to its customer's needs, in order to provide effective pest problem management.

Free Quarterly Service

Following an initial treatment, Moxie guarantees a free quarterly service to customers who purchase its pest control packages. If a customer is unhappy with the initial service, they are encouraged to call Moxie and have a technician respray their home.

Customer Portal

When signing up with Moxie, homeowners and clients can log in to the Customer Portal. This allows you to update credit card info, may payments, see a transaction history, leave feedback for a Moxie technician, update basic account information, and set communication preferences.

Availability

Currently, Moxie offers its services in 13 states across the nation, which is a relatively wide availability for the industry. The company operates in the following markets:

• Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • San Antonio, Texas
  • St. George, Utah

Commercial Pest Control

Moxie understands that the needs for commercial customers are often entirely different than residential ones. So the company provides customized services for businesses. The technicians and customer service specialists work hard to ensure their commercial clients with the same satisfaction and effective pest control services.

Customer Reviews

We found a number of reviews from verified customers praising a technician or salesman from Moxie for being polite, responsive, courteous, knowledgeable, and not too pushy. Customer service was also rated highly. Homeowners were also pleased with the company's willingness to respray if the client was unhappy with the initial service. Although, there are some have registered complaint about the business not being completely transparent about its cancelation fee.

The Bad

• Lack of Pricing Information on Website
  • Lack of Additional Services

Lack of Pricing Information on Website

Not unusual for the pest control industry, but Moxie does not disclose pricing information for its services on its website. Interested individuals are encouraged to reach out to the business for a free quote.

Lack of Additional Services

While Moxie gets rid of problem insects and bugs, the company does not offer any additional services. Other pest control companies will offer services such as wildlife control, attic (attic insulation and restoration), crawlspace, and even lawn care services (fertilization, weed control, lawn aeration).

The Bottom Line

Moxie offers pest control services in 13 states and provides customers with treatments for a variety of pests, as well as year-round free reservices. Moxie reviews indicate that most homeowners are pleased with the pest control service and felt that the technicians and sales reps were professional, knowledgeable, and responsive to their individual needs. The customer service portal is great for those wanting to update their information and keep track of their services, as the online platform is convenient and easy-to-use. From roaches to rodents, Moxie is equipped to handle just about any job.

Employees of Moxie are encouraged to open up Moxie branches in their local area to create a more community-focused business. Although the company does not disclose pricing information online, interested consumers can contact Moxie for a free quote. Homeowners are advised to read into the fine print before signing. This will help clients avoid getting locked into a contract and paying expensive cancelation fees.

View Best Pest Control Companies

3.6

Patty McCown

November 2nd, 2020 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would give them less than a 1 if I could. I've had service with them for over a year. They said they got rid of my yellow jackets...they did not. I ended up having to treat the nests myself. They said they could get rid of the mice. I had to do it myself. They said they sprayed for spiders..Again, I had to do it myself. When I tried to cancel my service they said I had to talk to an account manager, but I would stay on hold for longer than 10 minutes without speaking to one. Right now, I am having to get my bank involved to get my money back. DON'T USE THIS SERVICE. IT'S A SCAM.

Morris Higeons

October 12th, 2020 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are scam artists! Be aware of this company! They provide the worst service I ever seen and when we decided to cancel their service, they charged our card $194.75 for "cancellation fee", it costs more than a year worth of service which they only serviced us 1 time in the past four months before we decided to cancel. WOW can you believe these people?! We called and camplained they didn't even care because they already charged our card and got their scamming money.

Kyle

September 9th, 2020 Ashburn, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Young man came knocking on our door and said he noticed a spider on my front window. Said it would get rid of most insects. I said let me try one treatment, but he said 1 year contract, but after the next treatment if I wasn't satisfied, I could cancel the contract. Never had insect issues, just a few spider webs here and there. A few spider webs here and there that I clean myself, nothing has changed. Today I walked into a spider web where they sprayed, so I called to cancel my subscription, and got the whole song and dance about I signed a one year contract and that it takes at least 6 months to see any difference. This will put us in the dead of winter which I've never seen spiders in Northern Virginia, nor any other insects for that matter. After comparing the services provided and prices, Moxie is way over priced compared to the other top name service providers. Not only are their services not effective, they don't honor their verbal promises. If the sales rep says you can cancel, put it in writing. Now a days I guess a man's word means absolutely nothing, what a shame. If they talk you into signing and saying you can cancel after one quarterly treatment, have him or her put it in writing, don't be naive/idiot like me and take their word for it. A learned!

Sep 29, 2020

Kyle, we apologize for the misunderstandings regarding your account. It's certainly in no one's best interest for the terms of the agreement to not be communicated clearly, and we're sorry that happened.

Ed Slayton

July 10th, 2020 Nashville, TN

I live in a subdivision where our HOA has a "no soliciting" sign posted at the entrance. I ALSO have a "No Soliciting" sign posted PLAINLY on my storm door. A young man from Moxie knocked on my door yesterday. I pointed to the sign -- He said, "Oh I can read, I saw the sign, but I just thought I'd take a chance". He proceeded to tell me he had a "permit/license" that "allowed" him to go door to door. He was extremely arrogant and disrespectful. I'm 75 years old with sickness in the house. It was obvious that he had no respect for my neighbors and me. It was all ABOUT HIM and MON EY. IN ADDITION -- He is the SECOND solicitor from Moxie to do this. The first was just not as arrogant and disrespectful as this one. SHAME ON MOXIE. I talked to the president of our HOA -- who also has a sign in her yard -- and he rang her doorbell too.

Sep 29, 2020

Ed, please accept our apologies for any disruptions. We always make sure to have the proper permits, but it's not our intent to cause frustration.

Elaine Turley

June 3rd, 2020 West Valley City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Moses comes to my home in Sandy, UT and does an excellent job! He's very thorough , polite and efficient! Elaine Turley

Sep 29, 2020

We're big fans of Moses too, Elaine! Thanks for the great report on his service :)

Tired of Soliciting

May 20th, 2020 Pickerington, OH

This company is awful. Solicit my door weekly in central Ohio in the spring and summer and as a previous poster wrote, they roll their eyes and “huff” when they learn of who you are using for pest control. Then they offer to “beat the price” you’re paying. Young, inexperienced sales reps ride up on scooters with iPads delivering promises they can’t keep. I actually bought a “no soliciting” sign solely because of this company. Just recently, a sales rep from Moxie knocked on my good friend’s door to solicit service and he is already a customer! How poor. Do yourself a favor and hire a real exterminating company in Central Ohio. Capital City Exterminating is who we use and have had flawless service, results and complete satisfaction. Also good is “Champion” Extermination (according to my colleagues). Another local and good company. Not just trying to promote CCE.

Sep 29, 2020

We apologize for disturbing you, and the frustration you've experienced.

Connie

May 16th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

The gentleman by the name of Race was very pleasant, and explained where he would be spraying according to my first meeting with the sales person. He was very professional. Did not disturb anyone. When he finished he told me about some hot spots that he found and gave an extra spraying. I thought he was great!

Sep 29, 2020

Three cheers for Race! You're going to make his day when he sees this, Connie!

R. Tufte

May 3rd, 2020 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Was not happy with results. None... When I expressed my opinion and tried to stop service, $200 Fee to stop. Don't sign with these folks!!

Sep 29, 2020

Randy, thank you for taking the time to speak with our office. We appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Linda Jewell

April 17th, 2020 Chandler, AZ

We just had our first service with Moxie Pest Control. Our home backs up to the desert and with summer approaching we wanted to be proactive regarding unwanted summer "visitors". From salesman, Danny C, to technician, Nate G, we were very impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of these representatives. Both young men were very presonalble and extremely friendly. We look forward to a continued relationship with this company.

Sep 29, 2020

Welcome to Moxie, Linda! We're excited to be caring for your home, and can't wait to keep up the great work :)

Do Not Hire Moxie

April 9th, 2020 Huntingtown, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wish I was able to have the choice of negative stars. I rate this company -10. They did not kill any bugs inside or outside of my home. They are over priced. Even after ending our contract they still tried charging us. They are unprofessional and not capable of keeping track of records. They are a predatory company. They do not control pests. The spray they use is not legit and does not work. All they want is your money. I do not recommend this company to anyone.

Sep 29, 2020

we want to look further into this and help. Can you please give our office a call so we can locate your account.

Sage Loveland

February 26th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Moxie for my pest control needs for years. They have always showed up when they say and got the job done. They are easy to get a hold of and to work with. I have seen a difference in our pests around the house since switching to Moxie.

Sep 29, 2020

We're glad you can always count on our team to care for your home, Sage! Thanks for the great review :)

Glen G

December 29th, 2019 Canal Winchester, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started with Moxie in the spring 2019 I received 3 applications with limited effect. My main reason for the rating is for the response i received once one of the technicians damaged my property while apply their product. The technician told me about the incident and i call the home office in Gahanna to ask for the remainder of my last application cancelled. As in previous negative posts they are very predatory with their contract and unwilling to cancel the contract with out try to apply a $196.00 cancellation fee. My last application was for $109.00 if i was to continue to show the discrepancy on up charging me. I tried reasoning with the Represenative and elevating to his supervisor on cancelling at no cost to either party even though i suffered damages by an irresponsible party not full filling their portion of the commitment. The best they could offer was $30.00 for my property damage. Hope this review helps

Sep 29, 2020

Glen, we are so sorry for the frustration you're experiencing, and it's concerning to us as well. We want to make sure this has been taken care of so will you please give our office a call. We're not able to locate your account based on your username provided.

Judy H

December 9th, 2019 Garner, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are very pleased with the service we receive from Moxie.The young men are always courteous and polite.Michael C. Was our guy today.

Dec 24, 2019

We're glad you love our team as much as we love caring for your home, Judy! thanks for leaving Michael the shout-out :)

H M Smith

November 6th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fernando just left my location in West Valley City and he did an awesome job of taking care of our property for pest control. The company has be excellent with their service and I highly recommend their technicians. Fernando cam in, took care of the things he needed to get done and was very professional about it. I home he is the tech that will be assigned to our area when the next scheduled spraying comes up.

Nov 14, 2019

We're glad you're loving life with Moxie, and we can't wait to share your kind words with Fernando! Thank you, H!

Cindy

September 12th, 2019 Apex, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Needs to pay more attention to getting noticeable spider webs down

Nov 14, 2019

Cindy, we're always happy to return to your home if you feel an area needs more attention. Please give us a call and we can get your free warranty service scheduled!

kristin Gneiting

September 7th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I use Moxie Pest Control and they give me a heads up when they are coming. They tell me what is going on and if I would like anything more. Since they have been coming I haven't noticed one spider or pest anywhere. They always say that they will come back if I see anything, but I have never had to call them back. They also work well for me in the seasons as I can put them on hold for the winter months and then have them come back again.

Nov 14, 2019

Pest free is the way to be! We're glad you're impressed by our communication skills and service, Kristin!

Jennifer

August 28th, 2019 Raleigh, NC

Moxie Pest Control promises you that if you sign the one year contract they can eliminate insect problems. You don't get to see if it works. We signed up and the first treatment they did the yard, clear webs on outside of house and treated around foundations. We were still infested with sugar ants. They came the next month and did nothing to the yard like they were supposed to, cleaned webs around the front door only and didn't treat the yard as agreed. The next visit they weren't at our house even 10 minutes so they did very little. Never did the yard each time like they were supposed to do again. We were stuck with a company that didn't do as agreed to for the full year and still had to treat ourselves with Home Defense. Service just doesn't work at all.

Nov 14, 2019

Jennifer, we're concerned about your experience and would like to look further into this. Will you please email us at with the name and address on your account. We'll be able to reach out as soon as we get your information.

Cambria Blair

August 28th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were a great company, very thorough and the technicians were friendly. I would highly recommend them.

Nov 14, 2019

You're making our day with this review, Cambria! Thank you for recommending Moxie :)

barbara J hibner

August 27th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has been positive. The service persons are thorough and willing to address any issues I may have.

Nov 14, 2019

This review is like music to our ears! Thank you, Barbara!

Creamy Goodness

August 6th, 2019 Keller, TX

Millennial salesperson came riding up to my door on his little scooter. Told him no thanks he then asked me who I had. Standard stuff. When I told him who and how long he game me a dismissive sound and rolled his eyes while marking something on his iPad. At that point I closed the door on him. Will never consider this company based on this interaction.

Van

July 30th, 2019 McKinney, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We decided to give this company a chance because the guy who knocked on our door was very persistent and the list of services included treating my entire lawn, sweeping eaves, and installing rodent traps; all things which were important to us. The first technician showed up and just treated the exterior perimeter of our home. He neglected to treat the lawn, sweep the eaves, and install the rodent traps. We have cameras around our home to verify this. They sent a second tech to make up for this. He treated the interior of our home, but was very reckless with the spray. It seemed as if he was irritated to be there. He would just walk around and spray the baseboards from a distance, without trying to control over-spray. He swept the eaves in our front patio, but not the rear. He did not treat the lawn, although his report claimed that he did. This was again verified by security camera footage. He did not install rodent traps. He did not call an hour before arriving (as promised). At that point, I was done with this company. I tried calling to cancel my service and was transferred to voicemail, so I left a message. No call back, so I left 3 more messages over the next couple days. I finally expressed my frustrations to the next person who answer the phone and she got an "account manager" on the line. The account manager rambled on - expressing an excessive amount of empathy. I finally had to cut her off and say, please just get to the part where you cancel my service. Then it was a 20 minute conversation of her not understanding the word "no". She kept asking for another chance, and saying she would call me back at a better time, when I wasn't so frustrated. I told her that I don't want to babysit their techs every time they come. That I've given them enough chances. And, that this extremely frustrating conversation was confirmation that I did not want to do any business with them. The girl would not let me speak with her supervisor. So, I still had to pay the early termination, even though they did not perform services as promised.

Sandy P

July 28th, 2019 Villa Park, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Moxie now for over a year and am very happy with their service and especially their technicians who are very thorough and listen to the problems you are having and treat accordingly. Today Mike M came for the service and was excellent. I would recommend Moxie without hesitation

Nov 14, 2019

Happy 1-year Moxieversary, Sandy! We're thrilled to hear you're loving your service, and look forward to keeping up the great work :)

M. Saout

July 24th, 2019 McLean, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

a sales person for moxie pest control came to my home and had me sign a contract on ipad. then he mailed me a different contract with different prices. moxie pest control started charging my credit card with these prices. i signed for (69 initial treatment and 99 quarterly) the "contract" emailed to me is different ( it has $99 initial treatment and $159 quarterly). salesperson did not give me a copy of contract when I signed on the IPAD. I called the main office of moxie pest control and they are demanding the higher prices listed in the copy of "contract" that was emailed me.

Keith

July 23rd, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Did a lousy job. Would not spray per the walkdown with their salesman. First spray price was $100.00 as agreed. I told them that I not longer wanted services. They told me there was no cost to respray. It still did not meet the agreement. It cost me another $139.00. I was told they will not use a ladder or spray above head height. They ask me to give them another chance for a third spray. Still have bugs. Also will need to hire a widow washing company to clean the windows they sprayed. We have paid them $260.00 ton date and they want another $160.00 to not come back. Don't let them in the door. You will be sorry

Ron

July 22nd, 2019 Anaheim, CA

Will is the first name of my Moxie tech Will did a great job Very through and explained all he was doing

Nov 14, 2019

Three cheers for Will! Thanks for the great report on your service, Ron :)

Dennis

July 21st, 2019 Sun City, CA

Ifeel companies should have integrity . This company, not at all. They started by sending abunch off their solicitors into an gated community that does not allow soliciting. The salesman that came tho my house lied through his teeth claiming he just did a job around the corner trying to push his service on me.. LIES and DECEPTION. People that have used this company are not happy. It wouldn't surprise me that they falsify and put positive comments on this site themselves. CROOKED BUSINESS PRACTICE! Zero stars. FYI THIS WAS NOT AN ISOLATED INCEDENT. THE GROUP DID THIS ALL OVER OUR COMMUNITY. LIES LIES LIES.

Joyce Hoelzer

June 29th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Josh came to service our home and yard today 6/28. He told me everything he was going to do today inside and outside. He did an exceptional job.

Nov 14, 2019

That's wonderful to hear, Joyce! We'll be sure to pass your praise along to Josh :)

Pamela

June 20th, 2019 Raleigh, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jesse has gone beyond the call in helping us with some issues we have as a home on the water, where pests seem to feel as much at home as we do! We appreciate the great job he does. Thanks, Jesse and Moxie.

Nov 14, 2019

On behalf of Jesse, "You're welcome, Pamela!" You're going to make his day when he sees this :)

Whitney Stanko

June 15th, 2019 Smithfield, UT

I live at home with my dad and the worker came to my door and was super nice and cheerful. They sprayed super well and We didn’t have any trouble with bugs! Highly recommend

Nov 14, 2019

This review is like music to our ears, Whitney! Thank you for recommending Moxie :)

Sarah

June 10th, 2019 Kaysville, UT

My family actually just got signed up for moxie pest control for the next year. The guy that helped us out was so nice he knew us stuff well. My dad always asks thousands of questions and he came back and answered them all without any hesitation.

Nov 14, 2019

We're happy to answers any questions you have, Sarah! We're glad we impressed you with our expertise :)

Isaac

June 8th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My wife and I actually just barley had a moxie sales guy come to our door and he was really nice and chill and didn’t push us. So we talked about it for a day and then went ahead and got the pest control. We appreciate that he wasn’t super pushy or rude.

Nov 14, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback on your experience, Isaac! We look forward to providing you with 5-star worthy service :)

Kathy

May 27th, 2019 Edmond, OK

Moxie cannot be trusted. They told my client they had termites I asked another termite co to look at it and the homeowner did not have termites, saved them $2500.

Deborah Schack

May 25th, 2019 Mesa, AZ

Taylor who did our house was very professional, polite and informative. He did a thorough job.

Nov 14, 2019

That's wonderful to hear, A]Deborah! We're glad you loved Taylor's service, and we can't wait to share this with him :)

Nathan Hanamaikai

May 20th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Most people don't know or trust that they really will send out a tech to do a follow up treatment if you see pests after they've sprayed. Bugs are resilient and often need more than one treatment in some areas. Don't be shy about calling them up for a follow up!

Nov 14, 2019

We're always happy to return to your home if needed, Nathan! Thank for leaving the great feedback :)

E. Eischeid

May 14th, 2019 Blue Springs, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would give them zero stars if possible. This is a terrible company. They hide behind small print in their contracts. You would be better off placing your $100 per service in the trash and saving yourself the stress of dealing with this obtuse company with no morals.

Graham

May 13th, 2019 Cary, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our house and yard were treated by Michael C. today and I think he did a very good job

Nov 14, 2019

We'll be sure to share your appreciation with Michael, Graham! Thanks for leaving him the shout-out :)

Reese

May 10th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Moxie Pest Control has great customer service. They came to our home and made sure we are happy with our service and would repeat it if we weren't. They worked with us on the timing and the billing and made it easy on our budget. We were able to freeze it during the winter months and then start again in the Spring.

Nov 14, 2019

Customer service is a top priority for us, and we're glad you can tell, Reese! We can't wait to keep impressing you with our service :)

Ashley Gneiting

May 8th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My family uses Moxie for our Pest problems. We live in Utah where spiders love to find their hiding spots especially downstairs where my room is. I feel safe and protected with Moxie because if we ever see a spider they will come back for free that month and respray!

Nov 14, 2019

We're thrilled to hear our service makes you feel safe in your home, Ashley! Spiders run in fear when Moxie is near :)

Ashley

May 7th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We decided to change our pest control to Moxie because of a bad experience with our former company and have been really happy. They always send a text or email to remind us they are coming and they an email asking us for comments on how our agent did in coming to our home. We had only one experience where we found a couple of spiders after a treatment and they came back promptly and resprayed for free to the delight of my 10 year old!!

Nov 14, 2019

We're excited to have you as a part of Moxie, Ashley, and always happy to return if an area of your home needs some extra attention :)

J Foster

May 1st, 2019 Cedar City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awful company. Employees over the phone are condescending. They hook you into an annual contract for 4 quarterly sprayings at $99 a visit. After 1st treatment we had spiders and earwigs worse than ever. Came out during early Feb for treatment, everything's frozen, snow and no bugs out. You may need 4 treatments a year in St George but the majority of the state has single digit temps and snow from Nov to March. Bugs are dormant. Went to cancel service and they threatened $170 EARLY CANCELLATION FEE!!! "Its in our contract". Oops, minor detail omitted when salesman first approaches your home. You don't need Moxie annual service and almost $400 a year is ridiculous. Ortho Home Defense spray. $40 for a huge container to spray outside and inside perimeter. Done. Moxie name is fitting as "moxie" means ....NERVE.

Alison

March 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I were rating the actual pest control service techs, and the work they did for us, they would get five stars for being prompt, courteous, and thorough. Unfortunately, the customer service people who handle the accounts are beyond awful. My husband and I signed up for a 12-month contract, but needed to terminate it a couple months early due to an unexpected move. First red flag: there is no option to cancel the service via the online account. Second red flag: it took four phone calls, five texts, and seven emails to get the account canceled. My normally patient and unflappable husband actually had to get upset and cranky on the phone with the "account manager." Even that didn't stop this guy from refusing to actually CANCEL the account while he tried to get us to refer our friends', or transfer our service to the new location (Moxie doesn't have an office where we are moving). When my husband pleaded to just let him cancel the account, this man was very snotty to him, and then threatened to send us to collections if we didn't pay immediately. After I got involved, he was also rude to me for pointing out that the early termination fee they demanded was $20 higher than what the contract stated. Then he acted like he was doing me a big favor to lower it to the correct amount. Bottom line: we will NEVER do business with Moxie again, and I will never recommend them to ANYONE.

Jordan

February 12th, 2019 Alpine, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I signed up with Moxie because my brother was working as a tech there and he got us a really good deal. A couple years in, we were offered an even lower rate for being long term customers. A year later we were informed that nobody had rates as low as we had and they would need to increase the price on us. I found it frustrating that after having been a loyal customer for several years (5+) my rates would be going up. This is a non-essesntial product, more of a really nice to have product. I was frustrated and took my business elsewhere.

Ava Rasmussen

February 12th, 2019 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Moxie does a thorough job, they even came in between scheduled visits as promised bc I saw a black widow. They got rid of my mole problem too!

Nov 14, 2019

We're happy to return to your home whenever you need, Ava! Thanks for being a part of Moxie :)

club 801

February 11th, 2019 Lehi, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is an amazing pest control company. They Are available every time you need them. They are very good at covering every spot needed to get rid of pesky pest. Very friendly and great customer service!

Nov 14, 2019

You're making our day with this review, and we look forward to keeping up the great work :)

Amanda

February 11th, 2019 Lehi, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Helped us with a mosquito problem at our house. Very effective and reasonably priced.

Nov 14, 2019

We're happy to help kick those mosquitoes to the curb, Amanda! Thank you for the great report on your service :)

Brinley Knowles

January 2nd, 2019 Smithfield, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Moxie was great to help with us and get rid of our outdoor pests. Our technician always checks in on us every few months and is great to work with. The prices are affordable and they do such great work.

Nov 14, 2019

We're glad you're loving life with Moxie, Brinley! Please give us a call if you ever need anything :)

Mark Moscicki

December 24th, 2018 Argyle, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible billing practices. Got sucked into their "bundling" billing. Wanted to charge against a credit card on file or have access to my checking account. Offered to pay on time every month through my bill pay or send them a check. they refused to accept and separated me and charged me $900 for cancellation . Despise this company and their crooked practices. Avoid at all costs. Run as fast and as far away as you can from Moxie. Horrible company.

Erica Hartshorn

December 7th, 2018 Alpine, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Moxie has been around for a little while and they are pretty good. They did spray my roses with a pesticide for an aphid problem and it killed off all my branches and leaves that year on the rose bushes but the roots were okay and so when we cut them down they came back the next year just fine. I never felt like they got rid of my ant problem and so I think they could improve. They are nice to talk to and try hard.

Nov 14, 2019

Thank you for the candid feedback, Erica. Please give us a call if you haven't seen a decrease in ant activity. We're always happy to return to your home if needed!

Grant

December 6th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been very pleased with our Moxie Pest Control services. Our technician has always asked us each month if we have had any problems, and will give extra special care to any problem pests or areas.

Nov 14, 2019

That's wonderful to hear, Grant! We're glad you love our team as much as we love caring for your home :)

Jason Pyrah

November 5th, 2018 Willard, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Moxie was able to help us rid our home of unwanted pests. They provided a great service, the professionals were quick and the service that I got was great. 10/10, I would recommend them to anyone with pest issues.

Nov 14, 2019

We love to hear our service is "10/10", Jason! Thank you for recommending Moxie :)