LegalZoom Logo

LegalZoom

6.6

Sharron Wilson Mission Viejo, CA

Wouldn't use them again. Ended up costing me more money to fix the work they did on incorporating than if I would have gone some place better to begin with. Ended up paying more taxes because of them too; late fees as their paperwork was not completed correctly and it affected my taxes due too. Really lame company. I would not advise using it.

Justin Sirois Burlington, NJ

sleek website and dashboard. poor customer service. conflicting information and slow service. faster (and cheaper) to do it ourselves on the state website. If you want a fast and efficient and error free service; we need to find another provider

Kathy Vasquez Pomona, CA

OMG The worst service EVER. They screwed around with my corporate paperwork and then charged me a 350 expedited when we ran out of time. NEVER AGAIN. Pay a real attorney extra to have it done right in teh first place

Jennifer Gold Camp Hill, PA

Website advertises entity name checks prior to filing LLC papers, and advises that these take 10-15 minutes during business hours. 4 hours later, Customer Service says they haven't started those today, and it will likely be 24-48 hours. 3 days later, a followup phone call gets the news that they "forgot" to send me electronic results - the name is already used.

Wade Steelman Oceanside, CA

Shockingly horrible. They claim they file documents with the State and I should receive documents from the State After 45 days I have received nothing and when I call Legal Zoom I'm told its my reasonability to call the State. After calling the State no documents have been filed. Also using their product reminder calendar, it gives reminders to file documents that have all ready been filed. The reminder the calendar links you to the product to pay for it even though you paid for the annual product 3 months ago.

Greg Seattle, WA

Worse customer service I have ever had to contact. First call I was transferred five times and the second time I called I was told it would take two days to email me a signed doc I had just mailed them. Their cust service seems to be a popular topic across the web. The have no concept of good customer service.

Bryan H

LegalZoom was a huge help in starting my company and providing all of the legal help that I needed to navigate the space. The attorneys in their network were able to answer all of my questions and even told me what to expect in the future with issues that may come up. Absolutely loved working with them on my LLC and getting the legal advice I needed without spending a fortune!