LegalZoom

7.9

LAST UPDATED: November 23rd, 2022

For over 14 years, millions of people have trusted LegalZoom for both business and personal legal aid. LegalZoom states that "whatever your legal need, we have the answer." They provide assistance with copyrights, divorce, business formation, estate planning (trusts and wills), name changes, patent applications, a power of attorney, prenuptial agreements, real estate leases, and trademark registration.

View Best Online Legal Services Companies

The Good

• Services
  • Low Monthly Price
  • Access to an Attorney
  • Free QuickBooks Subscription
  • Member Resources
  • Most Popular Features

Services

Overall, LegalZoom has many great perks for its services. It offers personal level and small businesses legal assistance, at a very reasonable and competitive price. In addition, both personal and business plans give the customer access to a lawyer for questions on legal matters and legal advice.

Low Monthly Price

LegalZoom's prices for both personal and small business services are very competitive. Its monthly package fees start at $9.99 for individuals and $23.99 for business owners. These prices are almost half the price of some competitors, and hundreds of dollars cheaper than hiring a lawyer. These prices are based on LegalZoom's economy package.

Access to an Attorney

Both personal and business premium monthly plans include access to an attorney. These lawyers are familiar with the practice of law and have been known to provide excellent customer support. Customers can ask questions about their personal situation, seek advice through the whole process, and give access to legal documents or legal forms at any time. For example, a client can seek online divorce help and have documents reviewed by a lawyer through LegalZoom divorce review.

Free QuickBooks Subscription

Some of LegalZoom's Express Gold packages include a free short-term subscription to QuickBooks Online. This added bonus is especially useful for small business owners.

Member Resources

The LegalZoom website features an Article Center and a Video Center. These customer support features offer information and instructions in several categories of law.

LegalZoom's Most Popular Features

LegalZoom's legal services have been used to answer hundreds of legal questions and concerns. Among its most popular services are in helping people obtain a patent, building a business, and teaching people how to make wills and trusts.

• Business Formation-  LegalZooms's LLC Formation Service helps start many new businesses. Whether you need help forming a corporation or LLC LegalZoom's attorneys can help. The step-by-step instructions and help from attorneys make starting a business easier and save small startups lots of money throughout the entire process. Although this type of legal aid may require more time from its customers, it also can save companies hundreds of dollars.
  • Intellectual Property- A patent attorney on average costs $300 dollars an hour. That means if you hire an attorney and they ponder your case for an hour then you owe them $300 dollars. When you have an idea, LegalZoom's services might be a better option for you. The trademark application is simple and clear. LegalZoom will perform a trademark search to ensure your company isn't breaking any laws. Although you won't have all of the features you might have from hiring a personal lawyer, you also won't be charged the steep prices.
  • Wills and Trusts- Individual help with a will or trust can be quite useful. Many people do not want to hire a lawyer to assist them with their personal will or trust. This online legal service helps people quickly create and file their personal will or living trust.

These features have been used thousands of times and LegalZoom has made these processes simple and easy-to-use for its clients.

The Bad

• Additional Fee for Attorney Access
  • No Free Trial
  • Additional Charges
  • Not Unlimited
  • Negative Reviews

Although LegalZoom has many great features to its online legal services, there are a few drawbacks to consider. There is not a free trial for LegalZoom's services. There are additional charges and limitations to their business services. The limitations of LegalZoom are as follows:

Additional Fee for Attorney Access

The main concern with LegalZoom is that you can have access to an attorney, for a monthly fee. If you are paying for single use services or the economy package, you will be directed to its customer support team. LegalZoom's Customer Care Specialists, are not attorneys and are not as effective as talking to an actual lawyer. These Customer Care Specialists can provide general counsel but have many limitations to what they can and cannot say for each case. If you choose to pay for access to an attorney then the cost of the online legal service is much higher.

No Free Trial

Currently, LegalZoom does not offer a free trial for personal and business legal services. Without the ability to test out the services it is hard to know if this is a company you want to hire.

Additional Charges

With LegalZoom's business legal service package, LegalZoom only allows legal forms and paperwork with 10 pages or less to be reviewed before they charge you a fee. Additional page prices are: 11-15 pages: $39, 16 - 25 pages: $99, 26+ pages: consultation required. A filing fee is applied for filing many of its legal documents and paperwork. These expenses are traditionally in the basic packages other companies offer. But again, LegalZoom offers its basic price for much cheaper than its competitors.

Not Unlimited

LegalZoom's monthly business subscription plan is not unlimited. Customers are limited to a certain number of pages an attorney will write in a legal letter, the amount of time you have on the phone with attorneys, and several other limitations.

Negative Reviews

LegalZoom complaints are common from its customers. The main complaint of LegalZoom was customer service. Many individuals talked to LegalZoom and had poor experiences filing documents, had critical reviews of its customer service representatives, and reported a lack of help throughout the process. Although many of these clients used LegalZoom's economy package, which doesn't give clients access to LegalZoom's lawyer help, LegalZoom needs to train its Customer Care Specialist better to help its clients.

Paying for a premium package can ensure that you won't have these issues,  before putting your trust in the economy plan make sure you understand the risks.

The Bottom Line

Overall, LegalZoom offers great online legal services with several beneficial features, such as a QuickBooks subscription and educational member resources. The main selling point for LegalZoom is its incredible price, which is well below its competitors.

The main drawback to LegalZoom is having an additional fee for access to an attorney and other legal assistance. If your legal needs are beyond legal forms and paperwork, it may be wise to seek out an independent lawyer or law firm for legal representation and specific advice in unique legal matters.

View Best Online Legal Services Companies

Anthony Spagnuolo Victorville, CA

LegalZoom always takes care of the necessary items. Keep me above board and compliant. Always with a professional and friendly attitude. Regardless on how minute the problem is. This is the third successful business that I have have used LegalZoom. I would recommend it to anyone that does not have the time or latch to know how on what needs to be taken care of to have a aboveboard business.

Curtis Dulansky Round Rock, TX

There were a few bumps in the road, but everyone I spoke with was very professional and worked hard to smooth things out and get back on track. Special thanks to Melissa who was very kind, pleasant and easy to work with. She was able to simplify things and explain features and benefits that were available to me that I wasn't aware of - which made me feel better about my decision to work with Legal Zoom.

S B Taylor Seattle, WA

I had a question about an extra (unnecessary) service I'd purchased on top of a package. LegalZoom was on top of being sure that service was removed or used (not paid for and sit idle). When I called, I talked to Robert, and he was delightful- professional, knowledgeable, and KIND. I felt like he cared about my experience & business. He went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and secure with the information I was given and answered my questions more completely than I'd asked. He refunded my purchase and I appreciate that he explained what the previous package included so I would not be repeat this mistake. Robert is a stellar example of GREAT customer service. You can teach people about your product, but you can't usually teach people to be genuine and gracious- that comes naturally- and his demeanor today embodied those traits. He will be the reason I recommend your product to others.

Reply from LegalZoom

We love this feedback and we thank you so much for taking the time to share.

Wendy Drews Photography LLC Suffern, NY

I was able to quickly and efficiently start my LLC and incorporated 2 DBAs under it. The time frame and the fast filing gave me my business in record time. I was surprised within 48 hours I was legitimately a business LLC. This is important in today’s society to protect oneself and a LLC does just that for you. I wish I did this years ago.

TClivnlife Davis Chicago, IL

The agent that I spoke with handle my situation to the up most. She gave me good advice on handling my issues. I appreciate her time explaining stuff to me without rushing the call. She was very concerned and understanding in helping me. She was amazing doing her job.

Sherry Burden Raleigh, NC

I simply like the easy process to get a business license and how the representatives walk you thru and educate you during the process. The app gor legal zoom is easy to use too. Thus is my second llc business I have opened up in with the help of legal zoom.

Seph Stanek

Amanda was so personable on the phone earlier - what a gem! The first customer service representative I've ever encountered that seemed to genuinely care about my Monday, and about my life in general. What a wonderful experience!

Lizbeth Magallanez El Paso, TX

D'Undre was very kind and knowledgeable. She was able to find what I needed and further explained what steps I should take. She even went out of her way to give me information on my account after a resolution was found for my issue. Very professional and great tone of voice. I hope to be helped by her again should I need to call LegalZoom again.

MMFowler

In theory it should work. In reality, not always. Positives: Any time I get someone on the phone to solve an issue, I find them professional and efficient and most times it works out. Negatives: I have 4 matters organized by Legal Zoom. And each one proves a challenge to me. They make assumptions about what you know, and perhaps if you knew more you'd use a real attorney and pay (a lot more) for them to be clear and thorough. For me, software fails, or templates are incomplete, access to documents fail, I don't always understand nuances that LZ assumes I should understand. ALSO, the upsell is obnoxious. LZ partners with a lot of people and they offer you a deal. Do your homework and you'll see there is NO deal other than one-click links to their partners who likely paid them to get you to click. You often do not KNOW if these are offers or are mandatory compliances or what. My recommendation is not to use Legal Zoom for something you don't already know a LOT about. DOn't expect them to kno what you need, especially if you need guidance (requirements, laws from state to state, compliances.) You don't always know what to ask and they aren't going to go BEYOND to figure that out for you. Legal Zoom is a fairly well organized template.

Christina Jones Detroit, MI

LegalZoom helped with a DBA and name change for 2 businesses and the process was so easy I almost smacked myself for knowing they’ve been around and never reaching out! They also helped me file for a sellers permit and it was super easy and not too costly!

Rebecca Gerhart Marshall, TX

I am trying to dissolve an LLC in Texas and LegalZoom has been great about communicating the timeframe I can expect matters to be dealt with, what they need from me, and what all will happen moving forward. It is well worth my money spent to not have to worry about the hassle of all of this paperwork and document searching. Their customer service is also spectacular.

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Rebecca.

Chris I Cambria, CA

Any more even presumably top companies send their customer service over seas to agents that understand nothing more than a script and no matter the direction the conversation goes these agents say the same thing even if it makes no sense to the matter. It is a huge relief when you get through the annoying press 1 for press 3 for automated filter and get a agent that is state side even more so when they are exceedingly polite, well spoken and genuinely kind like Chad seems to be. Very good operator even if he didn’t have the ability to resolve my matter.

Reply from LegalZoom

We appreciate you, Chris for taking the time to share your experience.

Nov. 14th, 2022

Felecia D Young TX

Very professional. Very Knowledgeable. I loved the ability to change my Living Will for a few weeks after my purchase. Cyndi's empathy and caring enough to listen make me made me come back to make other purchases in the future. She was super! She was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions in her own special personality. I only called other than the weekend because I needed a question answered immediately and got Jon. He again was knowledgeable and professional. Using Legal Zoom simplified my life. The professional looking paper work was impressive. I writing my will next and will purchase the $25 monthly attorney assistance, thanks to Cyndi's explaining it to me. Kudos Legal Zoom.

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you so much, Felecia, we appreciate you for taking the time to share such amazing feedback.

Angel Chau El Monte, CA

Customer service is outstanding, especially with reps who can guide you through the process of setting up your business. LegalZoom offers the full package and have a team of CS to back it up. I was fortunate to connect with Davonte. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was patience, guiding me through the process, especially when at some point I had no clue what I was doing. He made the process a lot easier and provide solution to resolve my issue. He walked me through the whole process and ensure that my document is complete with no outstanding issue and made sure to explain along the way so I fully understood what I was doing. It was a pleasure to connect with Davonte. He is a great example of someone who truly knows their subject, product and can troubleshoot and provide solution.

Reply from LegalZoom

We love this, Angel, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we know Davonte will appreciate this as well.

Je Ko Los Angeles, CA

The system is tiered so I can get quick answers to (tediously) navigating legal processes with knowledgeable customer reps, then ask technical legal questions with the lawyers. I hated spending 100’s of unnecessary dollars on finding simple process questions to a lawyer who could also spend their time better on something that requires a law degree.

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you for sharing, Je Ko.

1JFW1 Irving, TX

LegalZoom has it's faults. I thought it was a breeze to create my new Corp until it came to prepare for taxes and a very important form wasn't completed (IRS 2553). I had a flood of messy emails so I called to be sure and was told everything was dialed. I had a pile of docs and thought all was well. What do i know...relying on LZ to handle this. Well...they didn't and I might not get my Corp filed in time with IRS and that is going to wreck my tax 2022 season big time! I'm holding faith it will get handled, but I'm glad I checked with my accountant early. I'll forgive LZ if it all works, if not I'm breaking up with them!

Reply from LegalZoom

Hi, there - if we can be of any additional support, please call us at (800) 773-0888 or by email at [email protected]

R Kim Garden Grove, CA

I called in to ask about my account and Theresa in the Customer Care Department helped me resolve my issue with ease. She was so delightful and professional in every sense of the word. It was a pleasure dealing with someone who understands the hurdles of becoming a new business owner, and Theresa definitely helped me 100%. She is AMAZING. Thank you LegalZoom & Theresa.

Reply from LegalZoom

We appreciate you for sharing your experience, R Kim.

Nov. 8th, 2022

Tanisha Davis Chicago, IL

Legal zoom has been great for me! It has been a very exciting and productive relationship. Any time i have an issue, I am able to get in contact with a agent and my issue is always solved. Most of their agents, if not all, are very patient and nice. They are very educated on what they are doing and take pride in their jobs. You guys are doing great jobs! Thank You!

Reply from LegalZoom

We appreciate you so much for sharing, Tanisha.

Nov. 2nd, 2022

The Coven Atascadero, CA

I appreciate the ease of their product. I tried so many times to submit my business license and trademark application on my own and was so overwhelmed after hours of research and conflicting information. Legal zoom has really helped to streamline the process and I know exactly what is expected of me and when I need to complete each task. I've had to contact their customer service a few times to resolve issues with my application and each time they are quick to respond with resolution and are very friendly.

Reply from LegalZoom

We love this and thank you for taking the time to share.

BCM Alexandria, VA

Early in September I had what I thought was a simple legal problem that needed review just to make sure I had covered all the bases and that the legalese aspects were correct. I contacted a lawyer friend. Not her specialty. Her referral hasn't kept her license up. Her referral was in practice but this was out of her specialty. She referred me to a CORPORATION specialist (the job was to reduce the number of shares of my small corporation) who didn't answer my email. I had an October 30 deadline so knew I had to move. What to do? Then I remembered - Legal Zoom made filling out our wills so easy...let's try them. I explained the situation to the representative who obviously had a legal background but presumably was not a lawyer. He said "WE CAN DO THAT FOR YOU." Words I needed to hear. I sent the forms to Legal Zoom. Within their reasonable charges there was the charge the state had for submitting an Addendum. They sent the paperwork and the fee off to the State . I literally did not have to do anything. The State approved and I have saved $569 a year because of their help. Too bad I didn't think of them in 2021. But thank goodness I thought of them in 2022! I am educated in many areas - none of them to do with legal documents. Reading legal documents for me is like understanding calculus . Legal Zoom personnel quickly cut through the legalese to the meat of the document and give me the solution I needed. Try to get your ducks in a row as far as what you understand of the issue, then call them. I'm betting you will be very pleased.

Reply from LegalZoom

We're happy we could be there for you when you needed us and thank you for sharing your experience.

Marshall Trey Wood San Antonio, TX

Always… when that business pops into your head and you decide to go forward, properly and “legally” you should choose Legal Zoom. I tried another “discount” company once to handle my articles of incorporation. All I’ll say is, I certainly received the “discount”… because they “discounted” my endeavors and made me feel foolish because of their need to feel superior. Legal Zoom was nothing like that. They made my idea feel important and were happy to answer my questions, no matter how uneducated they seemed. Their prices are fair and their customer service is prompt and courteous. That’s all I needed to be on my way to pursuing that great American dream of independence and prosperity!

Reply from LegalZoom

Wow, this is amazing, Marshall. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.

Oct. 18th, 2022

FAFO Logistics LLC Houston, TX

I've had very good experiences with every agent I've worked with at Legal Zoom. They have all been knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I had little to no experience starting or getting a business off of the ground. So far the agents have walked me through assuming a business I bought as well as starting another from scratch. The website keeps you up to date with what you need to know and information they need to keep you on track. They've helped me accomplish something I never thought I would be able to do on my own. If you are unsure of how to get things started with a business you would like to kick off you won't find a better starting point than Legal Zoom in my opinion. They've seriously streamlined the process of starting a business and the knowledge of their agents in their respective roles is unmatched in the industry.

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your journey and for sharing your experience.

Oct. 17th, 2022

Chris Saurenmann Boardman, OR

I've used LegalZoom twice in the last 5 years to form two LLCs and they continue to provide excellent, fast, friendly and accurate service that is very competitive.

R Businesses Sheffield, AL

My CS, She was very professional and compassionate , patient, and knowledgeable on top of resolving my issue!! What more can a you ask for excellent customer service and support 100/10

Dominique Moody Baltimore, MD

Very professional and my experience with customer service was great. My only wish is that certain departments were open on the weekends for customer service issues.

Richard BOWERMASTER Shippensburg, PA

I started my business in 2011 I need a document that I would not be able to reproduce on my own and LegalZoom helped me with no problem no cost, it’s Wonderful to deal with them.

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you for sharing, Richard!

Nick McElhatten Shreveport, LA

The most comprehensive business filing company in the market. They know exactly what potential issues will arise and how to solve them. They offer complimentary services that make the entire process easy.

Thank you so much, Nick!

Sky Khaleel Massapequa, NY

My agent Michelle was amazing. Outstanding customer service. Very professional. She should be in line for a merit raise. I can't speak highly enough about how she handled my issue.

Reply from LegalZoom

We appreciate you for sharing, Sky, and we know Michelle will love to hear about the impact she has made, thank you.

Chris Hodges

My customer service representative, Yvonne, did a fabulous job of resolving my issue. Super knowledgeable, positive, and uplifting. Happy to utilize Legalzoom for all my business and personal needs.

Reply from LegalZoom

We love this type of feedback and we look forward to sharing this with Yvonne and the team, thank you, Chris.

James Courtney Canton, GA

I filled out a will online and it came back with some questions to clarify. The agent I talked to was extremely patient helpful through all my questions! Great customer service.

Reply from LegalZoom

Hi, James - thank you for this lovely feedback and we cannot wait to share it with Nadia.

Nov. 17th, 2022

Patricia George Dayville, CT

I am starting a small grassroots nonprofit and didn't understand the entire process. LegalZoom's agent was able to walk me through all of my questions and we are off to a great start. I highly recommend using their services.

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your journey, Patricia, and thank you for sharing.

Nov. 17th, 2022

Janice Lobaugh Wasilla, AK

I LOVE Legal Zoom! They make taking care of your personal issues and establishing business entities with ease. I have utilized them for both and highly recommend! Financially affordable! Thank You Legal Zoom!

Reply from LegalZoom

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience, Janice.

SR Consulting Miami, FL

If you're a first time business owner, legal zoom is the perfect way to start, they help you and guide you through the whole process, LegalZoom agents are very nice and helpful. Easy communication whenever needed.

Reply from LegalZoom

We thank you for placing your trust in us and we wish you the best of luck with your small business.

Helen Wilson Marietta, GA

It was great to speak with someone who was personable and professional at the same time. Made me feel more at ease in the middle of being confused about the process. Great asset to your company.

Reply from LegalZoom

We love it, Helen, thank you for sharing your experience.

Samuel Belcastro Valrico, FL

I registered my business through LegalZoom and then dissolved through my company's attorney, but I forgot to cancel the LegalZoom services. I did not notice until they charged me. I called and they refunded all charges and cancelled the accounts without any pushback.

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you for sharing, Samuel!

Dee Blanchard Syracuse, NY

Your representative, Robert was the best part of this experience. He made the application portion of this a great experience by setting my mind at ease by being able to answer questions with such friendliness and professionalism. THANK YOU ROBERT!!

Reply from LegalZoom

We love this feedback, Dee, thank you for taking the time to share.

Nov. 10th, 2022

Kasha Jones Wenonah, NJ

Very professional agents who responds with efficiency and attentiveness to your needs! All the work that Legal Zoom provides has been nothing short of quality! This is my 2nd time using them to set up my businesses and they are extremely thorough! Thank You Legal Zoom

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you so much, Kasha for sharing.

Nov. 7th, 2022

AK Walkersville, MD

I am starting my first LLC and a bit nervous. LegalZoom and their team really helped us get things in order and ready to submit to the state very quickly. The customer service was tremendous. Special shout out to Tiara in FL! Thank you personally for all of the amazing help and the time spent helping me with finalizing/ submitting paperwork.

Reply from LegalZoom

We appreciate you for sharing your experience and we wish you nothing but the best with your small business.

Nov. 4th, 2022

Sergio Gonzalez Laguna Beach, CA

I have used Legal Zoom now for two different businesses. Their level of Professionalism, knowledge of product they sell and efficiency in which they do things is unmatched. I will continue to use Legal Zoom for all of my future needs.

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you for continuing to place your trust in us, Sergio, and for sharing.

Nov. 2nd, 2022

Raisa S. West Palm Beach, FL

Great service! I am using LegalZoom for the second time and very pleased with the service they provided. When I needed a help to modify one document after the initial review, they assigned me a professional who could help me in no time.

Reply from LegalZoom

We're happy we could be there for you, Raisa, thank you for sharing.

Nov. 1st, 2022

Timothy Kent Clyde, NC

I have been using Legal Zoom for many year,s and they have helped set up, and maintain many companies for years. They are always easy to call and help update and maintain companies for me for about 25 or so years. It beets the headache of doing it myself. You folks rock. Keep it up! Tim

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you for continuing to place your trust in us, Tim, and thank you for sharing.

Nov. 1st, 2022

Priscilla Vado Riverside, CA

Legal Zoom has done a great job assisting me in my journey I’m developing my small business. I had issues with a bank service today and the representative was able to actively listen to my needs and resolve it right way. Thank you!

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your journey, Priscilla, and we wish you the best with your small business.

Steven H J Baltimore, MD

Yes, Demetria of Legalzoo was well-tempered and concise when communicating. I wasn't confused about the process at work with my LLC. The call was quick and I knew what step to take next as well as when which meant everything to me.👍 I give her an 11/10

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share, Steven.

Louis Harrison Portland, OR

LegalZoom offers real-time solutions with real agents who will transition customers from a vision to reality. There might be cheaper solutions but they are not backed by a team of agents who provide solutions efficiently and effectively, and feel a part of your team like LegalZoom. Call on a Saturday or Sunday, they are there. Email an issue, they are there.

Reply from LegalZoom

We're happy we could be there for you Louis, thank you for taking the time to share.

Oct. 24th, 2022

Maggi

I had issues with other agents due to a lack of knowledge or having given me incorrect information, which dragged on for a few years until I canceled my first attempt to finish my nonprofit. Over the years, I have been very frustrated with the process. I was dreading calling Legal Zoom today. This was one of the first times an agent resolved my issue and was able to seek the correct information that I needed. She was kind and professional. I am glad they have improved. I was extremely satisfied and will continue with Legal Zoom. Thank you, Katelin.

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we're happy to hear that Katelin was able to address all your concerns.

Jesse Boonton, NJ

Outstanding customer service! I called today with several questions and concerns. Mr. Julani went above and beyond to ensure that my every question was answered and every concern eased. I have been in the customer service industry for 20+ years and am confident that I can easily spot the high level of exceptional service as I experienced with Mr. Julani today. Thank you Legal Zoom! Jessica

Reply from LegalZoom

Wow, this is wonderful feedback, Jesse and we cannot wait to share this with Julani and the team, thank you!

G O Fort Worth, TX

Ever since Legal Zoom was started, I was impressed by what I saw. It was with regret that my late wife didn't pick legal zoom for her will which had mistakes. My will and other documents have been reviewed by a local probate lawyer and he said they are in order and my probate shouldn't be an issue. I'm glad you were there for me! I recommend if you are purchasing a package, go for the annual revision package.

Reply from LegalZoom

As we're glad we could be there for you, we know these are important documents, and we thank you for placing your trust in us.

Living It Menifee, CA

Using this service has been beneficial for me and my new business, they're very professional and have explained a lot of information to me which I need extra explaining on. Overall I'm very grateful for the service of legal zoom if you a new business and are looking to start your LLC I'd totally recommend using legal zoom ! They've eased up the nervousness in stepping up into New territory! I'm overall grateful for trusting them in this.... Don't sleep on your dreams,reach an agent today and get started on getting your backup!

Reply from LegalZoom

This is such wonderful feedback, we appreciate you for sharing, and we wish you nothing but the best with your LLC.

Oct. 19th, 2022

Jackie Wiggins La Cañada Flintridge, CA

My daughter has a complicated trust because she is a US Citizen, but a resident of another country. We have been able to work with the team at LegalZoom to craft a trust that meets our needs. Between the consulting service of an attorney (well worth the extra fee) and the various agents I have spoken with, it has been a great experience. The team members are knowledgeable, professional and patient. I highly recommend LegalZoom.

Reply from LegalZoom

This is wonderful Jackie, we thank you for sharing your experience.

Oct. 18th, 2022

Virginia Schumacher Salisbury, NC

It is so easy to make your will and inexpensive considering the cost of a lawyer. No excuse not to have one. I will keep my original and gave my children each a copy. Nothing to hide, no surprises. If you are unsure, begin filling out the form without payment at the end to see what you are expected to do. You may change your mind in the future but for a small amount of money you can change the will. Do it.

Reply from LegalZoom

Thank you so much for sharing Virginia.

Oct. 17th, 2022