Milgard

7.7

Christopher Forer Salem, OR

Prompt. Offered to wear mask, cover shoes and was in and out in a few minutes! Perfect

Bryan kelly Berkeley, CA

Contractor was very professional and very informative about what needed to be done

Teri Bult Eugene, OR

Delivered on time; great customer service; neat fast installation; great communication.

Eric & Peggy Bennett Wilsonville, OR

Service appointment set up is great...just takes longer than anticipated to get the actual service completed.

John Loper Vancouver, WA

prompt, polite and did craftsman work . Cleaned up and did everything in timely matter.

Sydney mullock ,

Very professional and right on time!!! Cautious with wearing a mask and shoe guards! Nice person!

M & K Hoefer Warrenton, OR

Two thumbs up! Polite, great service, quick - can't say enough good things! Thank you.

Nate Pruss Hillsboro, OR

The gentlemen that came to install the new windows were very professional and courteous

Marc Jenquin Oregon City, OR

Repair man got here and went to work, 30 minutes later he was done - great work !

GeorgeneBrooke Bend, OR

Gentlemen repair guy. Checked all my windows everything seems to be moving well with the windows.

Kris McLinden Missoula, MT

Repaired glass in sliding glass door. Tech was on time. Did his work quickly and politely. Thanks!

Chris Nation Estacada, OR

They were pleasant and thorough. Kept safe in this crazy time and found the issue. Thanks.

Herb Thomas Tacoma, WA

Response to my window fogging issue was quick, and repair was timely and efficient

Gerald Alexander Windsor, CA

Our warranty work was performed in a very professional and thorough way, very satisfied.

Buzz Menlo Park, CA

Excellent service! Great team work by those who replaced 3 windows in a commercial setting.

Manny Simi Valley, CA

The guys that came out took care of the problem. Nice, professional and friendly.

David Paly Gig Harbor, WA

I am still not satisfied with the solution. I had an electric motorized system and now the repair leaves me with a hand cranked system that is incredibly awkward.

Reply from Milgard

Hi David - We do not offer a motorized system, and our hand crank is very smooth. I'm sorry that you have not found it to be that way. Please call 1-800-Milgard for service to ensure that your handle is working properly. Thank you.

Sep. 26th, 2018

Larry Re Portland, OR

We had trouble with two windows that were defective. They were replaced without any hassle.

Kathy Queen Richland, WA

Serviceman, Serge, was on time, thorough, and quick. Very happy with his service.

Camilla Bicknell Monument, CO

Service reps were great. Worked fast and kept me informed during installation of replacement glass.

Jackie Love Elverta, CA

The service technician was great. He replaced my window quickly and efficiently.

Anni Herborn Oroville, CA

Took 3 times to get the correct replacement window. Once it was right, the installment was great and the serviceman was terrific.

Nancy Vancouver, WA

My representative was excellent. He was on time and took care of my problem in a timely manner.

Julie Dorsch Port Townsend, WA

Awesome service as always. Love Millard products and their service professionals!

Rick Rodgers Pittsburg, CA

Worse service in my life. My window would not lock which created a safety issue. Front window to street. We had scheduled appointments that were no shows. Finally a good tech from Sacarmento came and repaired the window

Reply from Milgard

I'm so sorry to hear about the delay in warranty service. We take all customer feedback very seriously and will do our best to make improvements based on your input. Thank you for taking the time to let us know what happened. - The Milgard Social Team

Aug. 20th, 2018

Gary Everall Rio Rancho, NM

People in service were wonderful to work with, very helpful and easy to work with.

Pat Lohman Littleton, CO

Brad was fantastic at showing and telling us how to tell if our windows have lost their seal.

Jeff Kennedy Novato, CA

Efficient and friendly. Good quick work. Too bad window was deficient to begin with.

David San Carlos, CA

A Milgard representative fixed out broken 19-year old double hung window in 5 minutes.

William Sprong San Diego, CA

So happy we went with Milgard service request simple, friendly technician highly recommend

Joe Ardito Henderson, NV

My case for service has never been resolved up to this time.Your service sucks.I have never seen it like this where I lived before.The worst service I have ever seen.You people suck.Not even a phone call.

Reply from Milgard

Hi Joe - I'm so sorry to hear about this. Can you please email me at so I can get your contact info and help? Thank you.

Aug. 6th, 2018

Paul Seattle, WA

Only downside is long lead time. The technician was very informative and helpful with all our questions.

Regina Goldman Los Angeles, CA

A glass pane shattered by itself. It took 5 service visits over a period of 6 months to replace it with the correct size and type of glass

David A Doomey Ladera Ranch, CA

The Milgard Technician was on time, quick and professional. Great job! The Doomey Family

Phil Hughes Santa Ana, CA

We have received Millard service a few times and every time the service has been fantastic.

Robert Such Palm Desert, CA

Installers very professional, on time and fast. Customer service was responsive to my problem.

Sue Pack Salem, OR

Made a request to have a bedroom window repaired. It took at least three phone calls to get this scheduled.

Heidi Bardue Lake Stevens, WA

Very professional! They showed up on time, and completed the job in record time! Thank you!

Gary Anderson Seattle, WA

The installers were professional as well as friendly. The installation corrected the problem.

Ron Carlson Hampshire, IL

Excellent customer service and a great video on helping me know how to take out the lower sash

Jerry Wiener Oak Harbor, WA

Needed a part. Called Milgard. Part is in the mail. No charge. That’s what I’m talking about!

Robert Burns Dallas, OR

The windows are great ,the open and close easily and the keep out a large amount of the outside noise.

Robert Long Corona, CA

The service person was here and changed the springs in the window. Excellent job and expedient.

Elizabeth Ragsdale Lake Oswego, OR

Excellent job. Friendly, polite, knowledgeable about what they were doing, efficient.

Ruth Rosenthal Novato, CA

17 of my windows have failed in the 13 Years that I have owned my house. I think that this is way too many to fail in 13 years.

Robby Cordobes Los Angeles, CA

There was a misunderstanding with warranty work and it is hard to schedule so far in advance. It's been about 6 months and it still isn't completed.

Reply from Milgard

Hi Robby - I'm sorry to hear there was a misunderstanding. Can you email me at so I can help get your service scheduled? Thank you.

Jun. 18th, 2018

Joe Clemons San Jose, CA

The two gentlemen were very professional were on time, very neat cleaned up work area when done.

Steve

Great windows and very hassle-free getting reliable repairs done by responsible worker

Michael Espinoza Santee, CA

Repair crew arrived today and replaced my rollers and bottom frame. Work and materials were covered under warranty.

Mary Orland Park, IL

The Installers were EXCELLENT! They arrived 10 minutes early and set right to work. EXCELLENT!