Milgard

7.8

Jason Lodi, CA

Worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with. Purchase windows three years ago and still dealing with scratches and defects. Takes 3 to 4 months to get someone out to my house and when they come out they bring the wrong parts every single time. Would not refer this company to anyone .

Reply from Milgard

Hi Jason - This is very hard to hear. I'm so sorry for any delays. Can you please email me at so I can help get this resolved quickly? Thank you.

Jul. 13th, 2018

GORDON GOODMAN Loveland, CO

My experience with Milgard post-sale has been horrible. Their customer service has nothing but contempt for its customers. Little things take months to get fixed. Big problems, like windows blowing out in the wind, they just run away from and threaten to use their lawyers. I will never recommend their windows to anyone I know.

Reply from Milgard

Hi Gordon - I'm am very sorry to hear about this. We take all customer feedback very seriously. Can you please email me at so I can help? Thank you.

Jul. 13th, 2018

Mike Quintana Auburn, CA

After 2 tries, I still don’t have the correct replacement parts. Tech who replace the glass unit was great.

Cruz Ortega Madera, CA

Wow! The the door has never been so easy to slide before. I’m glad we called milgard to come out. They showed up early and gave good results.

Bob Kelley Costa Mesa, CA

The service was fantastic! I have already spoken to numerous friends about your great follow up Thanks Mylgard!

John Fish San Jose, CA

Fast friendly service always have taken care of my Window warranty problem no matter how old they are.

Erik Jue New Almaden, CA

Service technician was on time and fast but made sure to double check his work and clean the window.

STEWART SHERWOOD North Bend, WA

Exceptional, professional warranty service for my window replacement. My windows are 18 years old. Milgard is the best!

Lois Carlson Irvine, CA

I love the windows but more importantly, if there is a problem; Milgard has been right there to take care of it.

Paul Barton Frisco, TX

This is a problem that has been present over a year now, still not fixed Windows have been moved to a different room but still same problem New windows installed in original problem location are good Right now, I can not give Milgard a high rating

Reply from Milgard

Hi Paul - I'm sorry to hear about all the frustration you've experienced. Can you please email me at so I can help? Thank you.

Jun. 13th, 2018

Bob peck Anaheim, CA

Wonderful guarantee!! Milgard follows through with all their promises. We will use them for any future windows,!

J olin Midway, UT

Took 7 months to get a screen door for our new house. Not technicians fault. Every month were told door was ordered but always an issue on day of delivery - door not found, Finally got it today.

Reply from Milgard

So sorry to hear about the delay in your screen. Very pleased to hear it finally arrived.

Jun. 7th, 2018

Bob Wambeke Conifer, CO

Customer service sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On hold for over 30 minutes . . . . for real!!!! Girl who answered the phone has a personality likened to cardboard!!! What else do you want to know?

Reply from Milgard

Hi Bob - I'm very sorry to hear that you were on hold for such a long time and did not have a good experience with the person you spoke with. Can you email me at so I can help? Thank you.

Jun. 4th, 2018

Barbara Taylor Arvada, CO

Although he did call, the service person was about 1 1/4 later than scheduled. Ben was pleasant and efficient.

Chris Phelan, CA

Showed up a little late outside the window of time, but they did communicate with me and did great work.

Bob Citrus Heights, CA

The service person was prompt, courteous, friendly and rapid in the replacement of the window panel.

Sylvia Graovac Vista, CA

Migard and Pelican in particular continue to take care of all of our needs and we are very pleased with your service!

Evan Rasmussen Solana Beach, CA

The two gentlemen who replaced our windows were very nice and professional and did the job very efficiently.

Mel Anchorage, AK

3 star because it took them forever to come and look at the windows. The warranty is wonderful. Once the windows came everything was done in a timely matter.

Reply from Milgard

Hi Mel - so sorry to hear there was a delay in your warranty service. We are always striving to improve and I will provide this feedback to the service team so we can be more prompt next time. Thank you.

May. 23rd, 2018

Bob Matuszak Albany, OR

Outstanding customer service! Whenever I’ve had a problem they take care of it immediately- thanks!

Mike Halliday ,

I have worked with Millard windows at a past employment and was very impressed with the quality and workmanship. Now I have them in my own home.

HLG American Fork, UT

Pretty good window. They do screech in high winds though. Also bugs, water and dust can get in through the condensation drains at the bottom. They have a lifetime warranty.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Milgard windows was a great choice of new windows, their delivery was fast and on time. I would defiantly recommend getting Milgard windows.

Phyllis Smith Portland, OR

I love that the windows and doors are guaranteed for life.

Toni Pihulak Portland, OR

Very professional knew what he was doing. Time will till.

larry barker Eugene, OR

Technician was friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable..

Kirk Engdall Eugene, OR

Outstanding and professional! Thank you

Keith Willard Los Angeles, CA

Technician was very friendly and knowledgeable

Donna Melton Hood River, OR

Quick and easy to replace a glass. Installer was very nice and did a great job.

Lindsay Portland, OR

Don was amazing. On time, friendly and got the job done quickly. Thank you!

Phil Peterson Seattle, WA

Other than taking 4 months to resolve, the actual repair was quick and painless.

Bill York Albany, OR

I had a window fail after 20 years. They replaced it for free!

Lori Ellingson Portland, OR

Valentine arrived on time and was very quick and professional.

Christopher Forer Salem, OR

Prompt. Offered to wear mask, cover shoes and was in and out in a few minutes! Perfect

Bryan kelly Berkeley, CA

Contractor was very professional and very informative about what needed to be done

Teri Bult Eugene, OR

Delivered on time; great customer service; neat fast installation; great communication.

Eric & Peggy Bennett Wilsonville, OR

Service appointment set up is great...just takes longer than anticipated to get the actual service completed.

John Loper Vancouver, WA

prompt, polite and did craftsman work . Cleaned up and did everything in timely matter.

Sydney mullock ,

Very professional and right on time!!! Cautious with wearing a mask and shoe guards! Nice person!

M & K Hoefer Warrenton, OR

Two thumbs up! Polite, great service, quick - can't say enough good things! Thank you.

Nate Pruss Hillsboro, OR

The gentlemen that came to install the new windows were very professional and courteous

Marc Jenquin Oregon City, OR

Repair man got here and went to work, 30 minutes later he was done - great work !

GeorgeneBrooke Bend, OR

Gentlemen repair guy. Checked all my windows everything seems to be moving well with the windows.

Kris McLinden Missoula, MT

Repaired glass in sliding glass door. Tech was on time. Did his work quickly and politely. Thanks!

Chris Nation Estacada, OR

They were pleasant and thorough. Kept safe in this crazy time and found the issue. Thanks.

Herb Thomas Tacoma, WA

Response to my window fogging issue was quick, and repair was timely and efficient

Gerald Alexander Windsor, CA

Our warranty work was performed in a very professional and thorough way, very satisfied.

Buzz Menlo Park, CA

Excellent service! Great team work by those who replaced 3 windows in a commercial setting.

Manny Simi Valley, CA

The guys that came out took care of the problem. Nice, professional and friendly.

David Paly Gig Harbor, WA

I am still not satisfied with the solution. I had an electric motorized system and now the repair leaves me with a hand cranked system that is incredibly awkward.

Reply from Milgard

Hi David - We do not offer a motorized system, and our hand crank is very smooth. I'm sorry that you have not found it to be that way. Please call 1-800-Milgard for service to ensure that your handle is working properly. Thank you.

Sep. 26th, 2018