Milgard

7.8

Annette Merriam Huntington Beach, CA

Called to have Milgard come out to replace window under warranty..it was clouded looking....came out right away and replaced! Great warranty service!

Jerome schlachter Salem, OR

Service was on time. The installer did a great job and covered his shoes when he came in the house. He was very courteous and efficient.

John Hayward Chandler, AZ

Milgard tech, Dell, was prompt and arrived on time and he called ahead. Work was performed in a highly professional manner.

Rich Couser Lincoln, CA

Your window man was great. He replaced three windows in spite of the 103 heat and did a wonderful job. He is a keeper.

Wendy Morgan Lincoln, CA

In and out very quickly. Window fixed perfectly! Only downside is that it takes a long time to get scheduled. Once here, quality is great!

Kurt Hanft La Mesa, CA

Although we had a fogging issue with one of our windows, the process to replace was easy. Service was great and accommodating.

Dan Buck Kalispell, MT

Repair man was on time and very fast at replacing my windows. Very happy with Milgard windows. They stand behind them with a good warranty.

Bert Rangel Jenner, CA

Our Milgard techs were timely and efficient. They identified the problem and had the part on the truck to fix the problem in 20 minutes.

Joanna Schwend

The workers arrived within the time window, and called a half hour prior to arriving. Courteous, and cleaned up the work area.

Pam Loveland, CO

My patio slider was catching when it opened. Milgard provides a video for fixing the problem, which took a total of 3 minutes! How awesome is that!

David Tambellini Santa Cruz, CA

Jesus was the installer and was very professional. Scheduling the windows and appointment was easy and the wait time was reasonable Thanks to all

S. Tam Pearl City, HI

The bottom pain of a single window broke. I called and Milgard rep to order a replacement, I was referred to your website. I filled out the form, and received a phone message to contact a company for a replacement. Problem is the company I was referred to you does not sell no car windows. The original seller cannot has not fulfilled my order because they say they are having trouble finding the information. I provided a copy of the original paperwork and photos of all labels, but still no replacement. Pretending to offer customer service is not the same it.

Reply from Milgard

Hello S. Tam - So sorry to hear about your frustrations. The Full Lifetime Warranty is for the person who purchases the windows. There is a number in your window track you can provide to the service team so we can verify warranty entitlement. This video can help you locate the SO#: If you need assistance, please email me at .

Jul. 25th, 2018

Paul Lynnwood, WA

Extremely happy with the service. The techs installed the new window and were done within a half hour. Great job Milgard.

Chris Lake Oswego, OR

Amazing experience. Broken seal. They came out and looked at it and measured it. Then came back and replaced it later. All Good

Pamela Sheldrake Silverton, OR

The service technician was wonderful...covered his shoes which certainly impressed me! Polite, friendly and quick ! Thank you!

Jim Weiss Arlington, WA

After 20p years in the home, the windows are still great. The level of support is wonderful, even though it took a few months to complete the job

Richard C. Van Sluyters Berkeley, CA

The response to our request for replacement handles for two of our foldable cranks that had broken was prompt, efficient and cost-free.

Rob Auburn, WA

Very punctual and professional. Set what’s up why Jen do it set up straight I can’t do it if you don’t turn around turn around

Karen Fazeli Rockwall, TX

The lifetime warranty on my quad doors enabled a technician to come and quickly fix the problem. Best warranty and service ever!

Tom Scottsdale, AZ

Our French Doors are a constant source of frustration. We require periodic technician visits for a tune up to make sure they open, close, and lock properly. Whatever the excuse (constant settling of house, really, after 10 years?) they cheerfully perform the service we require without charge.

Reply from Milgard

Hi Tom - I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble with your doors. They are covered under your Full Lifetime Warranty and if you require service at this time, please call us at 1-800-Milgard. Thank you.

Jul. 10th, 2018

Curtis Engle Clovis, CA

The two Milgard techs called and asked if they could arrive early which was great. Both were polite, professional and knowledgeable. Great service.

Deborah Lake Forest, CA

Thank you Millard for standing by your product! The service gentleman was fast and courteous and my windows look good as new!

Cheryl Cooper Corona, CA

Tech showed up promptly and was able to fix the door. We even got an extra piece in case it ever happens again as the part took a while to arrive.

Dori San Diego, CA

Easy to get ahold of and great customer service. The guys that came out to fix my windows at my house were quick and professional.

Ingrid DeMarta Fairfax, CA

After two failed visits, the two gentlemen were very efficient and neat in replacing a number of failed windows. We truly appreciate the warranty policy that is always honored.

Reply from Milgard

So sorry to hear your visits were delayed. Very pleased that everything was covered under your Full Lifetime Warranty. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate it.

Jun. 18th, 2018

Robert S Cuva Salinas, CA

The service person was on time. He was efficient and the work done was excellent. I'm delighted to recommend Milgard from my experience. Robert Cuva

Patti Folsom, CA

Alex was an excellent, professional technician! Friendly and efficient. Love the Milgard lifetime warranty for original homeowners!

Barbara Ferreira Santa Ana, CA

Milgard window company stands behind their products. The windows look great and are high in performance. The prices are very fair.

Laurie Lemon Grove, CA

Millard is the only way to go. I will never use any other window company. The quality and customer service can not be beat by anyone.

Mark New Braunfels, TX

The 2 service technicians who handled my warranty issue were excellent. The problem I have is my appointment was cancelled 3 TIMES!! Each time it was canceled the day before with the exact same excuse. The glass wasn’t there. I had to take off work a total of 4 TIMES! Totally unacceptable....

Reply from Milgard

I'm so sorry to hear about the delays. We really appreciate that you took the time to bring this to our attention so we can make improvements. Thank you.

Jun. 13th, 2018

THOMAS L BEATY Ogden, UT

Your service tech arrived early and did a great job in short time. He was pleasant and cleaned up before he left.A very good experience.

Bill Cline Salem, OR

fantastic. Got here on time replaced affected windows and left No mess no bother. Polite , professional and very efficient!

Shots Pacifica, CA

Beautiful wood clad sliders with dark green fiberglass exterior. Couldn’t be more please with quality! So pleased with our purchase.

CHARLES YOO Foothill Ranch, CA

I had a great experience buying Milgard windows from Anette at Ganahl lumber. She answered all my questions and followed up with my delivery.

Dale Howe Logan, UT

We just replaced our entire house with Milgard windows. Milgard has a great reputation and one of the best warrantees in the business. We trust Milgard.

Lisa Hanson Calabasas, CA

Love the quiet, ease of maneuvering, visual options. Appreciated our sales/installation people for discussing our needs, use and desires. Have been pleased with them and haven’t had any problems. Price was fair.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

We installed these windows in our new home 10 years ago and they are wonderful. Would use them again and recommend them to anyone. Haven't had any problems with them collecting moisture in between the panes.

James B nelson Las Vegas, NV

I know that people at this company and they are outstanding. I have seen the product and it is excellent. When I need new windows this will be the product I buy.

MRCONSULT Ukiah, CA

Windows are nice and easy to handle but very flimsy. Looks like it will not hold up very long.

Reply from Milgard

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Rest assured that your windows are backed by the Milgard warranty. If anything should need to be addressed, feel free to contact me at [email protected] so I can help! Thank you

Apr. 18th, 2022

Rebecca Trillo Portland, OR

Milgard backs up their products 100% and we like that.

Milgard Windows Bend, OR

Our request was handled promptly; Jeff was great

Debby Deering

We are delighted that we had the same installer. He did a fabulous job for us.

Sanjay Deshmukh Portland, OR

Punctual, Professional, Friendly, and Clean-up - all very good.

Kathy Sonderman Corvallis, OR

Rep was on time, efficient and very courteous. Very happy with service.

chris seubert Eugene, OR

Couldn't talk to anyone live, I did like that you kept your time committment.

Susan waldleben Newport, OR

Hard to get the adhesive off the windows. The installers were nice.

Kay P Olathe, KS

Sean did an outstanding job. He was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous.

Max Mills Atlanta, GA

replacement was on time ( actually early ) and done very efficiently by the two installers.

Paul Northrop Bend, OR

easy to work with, provided a technician who performed needed repairs. excellent...

Beverly Ramsey ID

We bought Milgard windows 25 years ago. The warranty on broken seals has been good. However they are very drafty and let a lot of cold in when the wind blows.

Reply from Milgard

Hello Beverly, I'm so sorry to hear that your windows are feeling drafty. Please call our service team so we can look in to this. 1-800-MILGARD. Thank you.

Jan. 19th, 2022