Best Company Guarantee New American Funding Logo

New American Funding

9.9

Richard Morgan Caldwell, ID

We recently refinanced our home and the people who helped us along were very polite and professional. There were a lot of options available to us and we were never rushed along. Overall we are extremely satisfied with our experience and I ask that others give New American Funding a chance to get you were you and your family deserve to be.

Bob Banks ,

Superb direction and assistance in expeditiously closing and funding our cashout/refinance. Everyone we had contact with was most professional and made us feel we were their #1 concern while our loan request was making its way through to final completion.

joe iovino Brooksville, FL

MICHAEL P. HANDLED MY RE-FI,WHAT A TRUE PROFESSIONAL.BECAUSE OF HIM I GIVE NEW AMERICAN A 5 STAR RATING!!!!!!!!VERY HONEST VERY ACCURATE,VERY FAST,WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE YOU WONT BE DISSAPIONTED!!!!GREAT COMPANY GREAT JOB MICHAEL.SINCERLY JOE IOVINO

Emma mahama Peachtree City, GA

Had an overall excellent experience with the refinancing process. Mr. L. was very professional and treated me with respect. He communicated well with me at every step of the way, explaining things to me and responding to my emails promptly. Misty M. was great and I'm extremely grateful to these two individuals.

Judith Kunst Evansville, IN

I got a great rate and timely approval from NAF, which I learned about on Nerdwallet.com. Nick and Jeanmarie were super supportive and encouraging while also being very clear about requirements during the process. Highly recommend!

Larry Gautreaux Pensacola, FL

Very professional and quick. Shopped a number of brokers and they had the best rate. No surprises and very quick. Believe me, not all online brokers are the same. Had a horrible experience with Amerisave when I bought my home. What a difference NAF!

wRen Bradley Salinas, CA

Jonathan was very clear with The expectations for me and kept me in the loop, kept communicating with me throughout the entire time until I got the loan approved and reassured me during the process. There were no surprises because the communication was completely clear!

Robert Scaffidi ,

Kaitlyn B. was my loan officer and she did a great job. The process was pretty fast and things fell in line like she said they would. A really nice lady came to my house to have me sign papers. Quick and easy. A really good experience, and very pleased with the way I was treated.

Celese Robinson ,

We have been with New Ameican Funding for years. We have done more than one refinance without any issues. However this last refinance came with incorrect documents on several occasions that proved to be difficult to correct. Gave 4 stars because nobody is perfect and they have done right by us in the past. Didn't give 5 stars because this time they we had issues and need to be honest in the review.

Evelyn Lopez Homestead, FL

The service and attention I received was amazing. Hass my representative and his team were very informative and made sure I understood everything every step of the way. Definitely a great experience and would recommend then to anyone.

Lorraine Stanford Bryans Road, MD

I was kept well informed step by step throughout the entire process. The Representative/Sr Loan Officer, Mr. K. M was very professional, well informed, and courteous. He made the process smooth. All documentation was easy to understand and transmit. It was a very good experience. Thank you.

Cheri Chenoweth Pylesville, MD

I have been working with New American Funding for about a year now. The loan officers I have worked with were very professional and always available. They followed the loan process throughout the entire transaction. I would strongly recommend working with New American Funding.

Clemon Banks Hickory, NC

the process was made easy to understand and everything went as planned

Ricky Davidson Atlanta, GA

Great bunch of folks they keep you updated every step of the way

Cathy Cruver Tacoma, WA

David L was especially professional and efficient. We closed in record time!

Marsha Badley Covington, GA

The team was supportive and made the process easy for me and my family

Jake Rosebrock Petaluma, CA

Very nice team , answered all my questions promptly and was very organized.

Lisa Sheffer CA

Great company and easy to work with on loan funding and mortgage

Bella Shkolnik North Hollywood, CA

We already had our mortgage loan with New American Funding, and called them to refinance, because we trusted this company. Michael L was our loan officer, and he went above and beyond to help us with our needs. He and Dennelle T, the manager of the loan processing unit kept in touch by phone or email, and always were easy reachable. Michael and his team did their best to make the whole process easier for us. We were so happy, that we made the right choice when we refinanced with New American Funding.

Philip George Sikes ,

What I like most about this company is their treatment of Disabled Veterans! This is my third time of refinancing with the same mortgage company. Over the history of this mortgage, I have refinanced eight times to get lower rates and once to take out equity to establish a 'home sinking fund' of $30,000.00. The original loan and those following were each with an different mortgage companies. The last three refi's were with NAF. I believe that is called Customer Loyalty.

Sharon Gutierrez Riverside, CA

I like New American Funding as a mortgage lender because they have been attentive to processing my loan, both the original mortgage and two subsequent refinanced loans. Everything was as they said it would be, no surprises, I didn't have to worry that something would be changed at the last minute, everything was communicated quickly and openly. I also appreciate the various ways I can pay my monthly mortgage, whether by phone, online, etc. This is a very easy company to do business with.

Gustavo Rodriguez Windermere, FL

I just closed on my Refinance with New American Funding , The process was pretty straight forward . I did a lot of shopping before selecting them. They were the best rate for me. Amir my loan officer was great and provided all the information very quick. All the process was managed online and for the closing they came to my house. Overall a great experience!

Leny Ramos Trenton, NJ

No complications, very professional from the beginning to the end process was smooth

Tony Randza Pittsburgh, PA

This was the best experience I’ve ever had with a refinance. The process was quick and painless.

kamano 17 Conyers, GA

My client’s transaction closed ON TIME/SCHEDULE. No delays whatsoever. Nothing more to be said!

Jim Steel Minneapolis, MN

Customer service was fantastic! Felt like I was the most important customer they were working with!

Mark Peters Warrenton, MO

Gloria was fantastic guiding me through the process of refinancing. Highly recommend Gloria and New American Funding

Henry Tamburin Daphne, AL

Exceeded my expectations. Personnel was very helpful during the entire loan process. Highly recommended.

Clarissa Jones Atlanta, GA

They go above and beyond to offer the best rate for your family. I was very pleased with their service.

Rainy Chastine Marietta, GA

Detail oriented. Knowledgeable. Friendly professionals. Especially team Melissa Christian, Kaycee & Darlene!

Donna Davis Kennesaw, GA

Eric and the team at New American Funding were professional and courteous! I highly recommend their services!

Jim Small Concord, NC

Extremely professional and super helpful. Craig made the entire process incredibly easy. Highly recommended!

Donna Turner Denver, CO

Our loan process was such an easy process. Rob and his team made sure we had everything we needed to get through smoothly. No stress.

Naseer Wahabzada Pittsburg, CA

Quick turn around, low rates, and awesome customer service. Would definitely recommend family and friends. Thanks for all of your help!

Patricia Benner Royersford, PA

They're very pleasant to work with couple little tricky things we had to deal with and they were right on it. I will be using them again.

Bertha Justice

Fantastic. They were very informative and closed in about 2 weeks. Cannot begin to express how satisfied I am with them!

Maribel kakkad Anaheim, CA

The best !!!they make you feel like you’re a part of the team Very professional I recommend New American funding. 100%

Mayra Landron Plano, TX

The staff was exceptional very helpful courteous, understanding a special thanks to Liz M and Francisco You guys were great

Jean Marie Villacampa Plano, TX

NAF was great to work with. They responded quickly and answered any question I had. I would definitely recommend NAF>.

Cindy Venturin-Salber Littleton, CO

The loan officer was there every single step of the way. I've purchased 3 homes and this refinance was the best experience I've ever had with any loan company.

Lequin Hilderbrand Jasper, TX

My loan officer/processor Robert M. was the best. Very professional and very knowledgeable. Able to assist in working through even the worst pieces of the funding process.

Igor Igor Lebanon, TN

My initial representative Devin was awesome. Once the process moved forward, the Sr. Processor was very unprofessional. I'm talking emojis in emails, unavailable by phone, and slow response times type of unprofessional. I would still recommend New American for a great rate. Ask for Devin. He is solid.

James Deacon Denver, CO

Horrible company to deal with. They lack communication, take forever to process the application and complete underwriting. They are cheap, but you get what you pay for. After two months of getting the runaround, I finally got closing disclosures only to find out that they had made several errors in their calculations (doubling the estimated amount for homeowner's insurance, for example.) They sold me by saying I would have no cash to close and then suddenly it was $2400 cash to close with no explanation. Then, after I rejected the erroneous closing disclosures due to their errors, they came back weeks and weeks later and said I didn't have enough income to qualify. Hmmm. I apparently did when I was pre-approved. I apparently did when they first submitted the closing disclosures to me. Nothing changed. The only explanation I have is that they have no clue what they're doing, there is no cross-communication between the different people working the account, and/or that they are running some sort of bait and switch operation and when I questioned it, they rejected my already-approved application. Steer clear. Plenty of other good places to get financing.

Tom Lambert Epsom, NH

Pros. Excellent service. Smooth process. Web portal meh. Jordan M. was very helpful. We tried to lock in at 1.99% and there was a "system error" which seemed odd and it came back at 2.625% which is still good. The whole event made me skeptical. However, we still closed and got cash out and it went very well except for that one thing.

John A Cole ,

Anderia and Richard were very pleasant and knowledgeable. This refinance was a very smooth process, and best of all we received a great refinance rate! We wouldn’t hesitate to use them again! John and Anita

Summer Clements Tyler, TX

Our loan processor (Wes) was amazing. He was very helpful and thorough. Once our paper work was submitted, our loan was funded in just a couple of weeks. We had a wonderful experience working with New American Funding.

Francisco Moncayo Spring Hill, TN

The company did not try to make money off the customer. Very happy with the experience. If available, those looking for a VA loan or refinance, call this company and reach out to Jordan M.

Stacy Allen Pawtucket, RI

New American Funding help us out with our mortgage loan. The process was very organized and they had it broken down into steps so you knew your status. We got prompt responses back and the process went smoothly.

D H Albuquerque, NM

Really good communication with a fast turnaround. It was a 3-week process for us, from start to finish. Pretty fast being a lot of companies are moving really slow with COVID here.

Janice Picher Buckley Rockland, MA

It was a great experience. Everyone is knowledge and thorough. Particularly during the pandemic, we did everything on line, email and fax. I'd recommend North American funding in a heartbeat.