Best Company Guarantee New American Funding Logo

New American Funding

9.9

Michael McLean Tacoma, WA

My wife and I used New American funding last year to refinance our rental and this year to purchase a new home. Both transactions with Shari and her team at American Funding was smooth, relatively stress free and an absolute joy to work with them. We would recommend this group to anyone we know that will need this type of service in the future. Thank you. Michael McLean

Allen Orem, UT

Lindsey’s team are the best at what they do and always willing to take on a challenge they helped us fix our credit when no one would and was able to help us in a very small time crunch to fix our credit and purchase a house best people ever. We worked with other lenders for 10+ years and could never get our credit right Lindsey was able to get it right and in a short time

Ken Holt Minneapolis, MN

The dedication of this team was amazing. They were able to get an approval on a very short notice after 5 pm. The staff explained everything, very thoroughly and always asked if we understood. I have bought three houses and i must say this was the most fun I ever had buying a house, We had a great time at closing, lots of laughter. I would recommend this team to anyone!!

Lisa Shuell Riverside, NJ

I had ZERO dislikes about my entire interaction with Jordan and New American Funding. Not only were the rates the lowest but the communication was excellent. We were not inconvenienced in any way. They even arranged for a notary come to the house when it was convenient for us (which happen to be on a Saturday afternoon.) I highly recommend and will use them in the future.

The Montero’s Orange, CA

New American Funding handled both our purchase and refinance and we couldn’t be happier. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable, professional and quick with replies as well as closing the loan! Frank Fuentes recently did our refinance and we’re extremely pleased, he truly is the BEST of the best! Thank you New American Funding for another great experience!

Nikki Blazei Milwaukee, WI

In this crazy market, we had at least one thing keeping us sane, and that was Brian with NAF. He really took the time to explain things, especially as first time home buyers using a VA loan. We had such a great experience, and we have already told our friends and family to go through them for any home loan needs. We will most definitely be using them in the future.

Ada Malancea Wake Forest, NC

We had a great experience working with New American Funding, specially with Florica S. our loan officer. She is smart, knowledgeable and very helpful. Also she is great in communication and returns phone calls and respond to your messages asap. She went above and beyond helping us. We are pleased that we chose her to help us and be our officer to guide us through this process.

rachel stiens St Louis, MO

Literally won’t go anywhere else for anything mortgage related! We have used Melisa for every home and that won’t stop with this home. Every part of the teams process is impeccable! They really do have everything down to a T. They pulled it off for us this go around when we weren’t really sure if it would be possible. We always make it to the closing table stress free and HAPPY!

Dennis Randall Plymouth, MA

Effortless and professional. Guided and explained every step in the process from cold call to final closing, This is my honest and truthful review,

Nathaniel Dennie Mary Esther, FL

Team was very responsive and pleasant tow work with. Provided me with all of the information that I needed in a prompt and professional manner. Would definitely recommend!

Corey Ferguson Montgomery, TX

My loan officer, Janelle M, was absolutely incredible to work with. Amazing service, great rate, and smooth process. I highly recommend New American Funding.

William Holt Jr. Mount Holly, NJ

Melissa was very knowledgeable and understanding, being that finances are not my forté. She took the time to answer any and all questions that I had about my refi.

Tammy McDonald Granite Falls, NC

They did an amazing job with handling everything. They were able to achieve everything that I was hoping for. They were easy to work with and and they walked me through the whole process. I would highky recommend them.

Steve Flanagan Los Angeles, CA

Low rates. Extremely great communications. Proactive in informing us of the lender needs & concerns. Loan closed in 40 days, despite several hurdles we had to overcome. Great job!

stephanie Tackett Kendrick, ID

We had a very unique situation. We thought this will never happen for us but we applied anyway. They see you as people with unique situations, not a number. I would work with this company and Dillon again.

Latin Queen Denver, CO

I would have to say that Omar K made everything so much easier and made things run so much more smoothly. He was so attentive with everything he did. He made sure he was there for me every step of the way.

Chris Hawn Phoenix, AZ

New American Funding answered all questions completely and returned my calls/emails promptly. The entire process was painless and fast. I closed in 2 weeks and 2 days from initial contact.

Manuel Cammpos Ontario, CA

A great company to do business with. Always has come through for me and others I know . I totally recommend New American funding for all your real state needs This company is a 5 stars for me.

Jerry Allen Baltimore, MD

My point of contact always returned my calls and emails in a timely manner. He answered all my questions and was very polite. The process was easy and quick. Thank you Curt for all your help.

Johnnie Marquez Destin, FL

Exemplary communications was top notch for Christine M and her team. True professionals that made the home buying experience smooth and flawless. The entire experience was superb.

Bill M Tucson, AZ

New American Funding was suggested to me by a friend and was one of the best experiences of my life. The whole team at NAF was very professional and helpful. I would recommend NAF to anyone.

Jessie Bonselaar Swedesboro, NJ

This was a quick close with a lot of obstacles to over come. The mortgage team met each obstacle with a solution and a plan to resolve. We closed a difficult FHA loan in 15 days.

Vanessa Armorer

Lane C and her team are best in class. The level of care, attention and follow up provided made the process seamless. Keep up the good work. I will definitely be sending referrals your way 😄

Abigail Zapata Covina, CA

I have had a great experience with New American Funding. They assisted me when I refinanced my home and I went through them again when I bought a new home this year. Easy to deal with no hassle.

Chonna Delaney

This company had the best team working for me that I have ever experienced. They took all the stress, worry and confusion out of the process. I would recommend them to anyone.

Nancy Bailey Berkeley, CA

New American Funding is the company we chose for our refinance. A) They offered us the best rate. B) I like that they fund most of their residential loans themselves and generally do not sell the loans. C) We had an absolutely top notch Agent who was our contact person and handled everything on our end through the entirety of the process. I can't say enough good about her. Having been involved in many different businesses over the years with much exposure to the differing levels of human relations in corporate America, she was one of the best experiences I have had of impeccable dedicated and successful customer service. Based on her service the company deserves 6 stars, on a scale of 5. Her name is Mia J and if you can secure her as your agent you will be assured of a good outcome, no matter what hurdles you encounter. D) Now the reason for the lower # of stars is that there were ongoing problems due to one of the members of the back room team, someone who lacked the experience and confidence and kept asking for documents over and over, slowing down the process, making rookie errors and pushing us into multiple extensions with point penalties. These were errors that were entirely due to either poor training or just poor quality control in staffing. Our agent, Mia J, was able to compensate for this problem initially but eventually she had to go over this persons head and involve multiple levels of management to push the loan through, yet management was unable to take responsibility and so chose to penalize both the customer and the agent for the multiple screw ups of one of their processing team. I was later informed that the assignment of the other members of a team are done randomly so even though the issues of this person were known, there was no way to choose another processor once assigned. Stuff happens in life and we try to roll with it, and Mia did an excellent job of compensating for her team members inadequacies but also managing to remain diplomatic with a person who was almost causing the company to lose a client, close a deal and causing people all around her to be pulling their hair out with the ineptitude. Management was able to acknowledge the problems and had to by involving upper management team in oversight, but in the end they could not take responsibility for their companies negligence and instead let the penalties all lie at their customers doorstep when they were entirely responsible. To me, being a longtime businessman this is a both a practical and an ethical affront to good business practice and customer service. So if New American is your choice, go with Mia J and cross your fingers that you don't get assigned someone who isn't up to the tasks in their job description. If things get screwed up, you will likely have to pay and management will only pay lip service to the problems in their own chain of command.

Jacob Killpack Logan, UT

My experience was great. The people were all friendly and knowledgeable. They were happy to work with me to answer questions and resolve my concerns even on weekends. Also, their web portal for signing documents and tracking the mortgage process worked very well.

Gene Bishop Reno, NV

We purchased our home 4 years ago and New American Funding was our lender. We chose them because they don't sell their loans. We have since refinanced twice to lower the interest rate and have received great service each time. They are the only mortgage company we will use.

John Smith Chicago, IL

We worked with Gloria and she was amazing. She had everything mapped out and answered all of our questions extremely quick. Our realtor loved working with Gloria and New American Funding. It was highly recommend on online ratings and now we know why.

Nick Smith Portland, OR

New American Funding was great to work with throughout my lending process. My lender Dane Eischeid was great and very helpful from start to finish. I would recommend them to my friends and family and will use them in the future if I purchase a new home.

Mike Tanner Charlotte, NC

New American Funding is a great company to do business with. The communication is superb. Everyone that we dealt with were very professional, knowledgeable and made the experience very pleasant. I highly recommend New American Funding!

Seyma Goluoglu Auburn, AL

Ms. Anna W and her Team were very helpful and patient. They really worked with me in my time frame. She was always available for me when I had any questions. They made the buying house process look so easy :)) I highly recommend them!!

Diana Fierro Santa Ana, CA

Dusty L. and his team were on it! They knew exactly what was needed to guide us through the process! It was painless and a very fast turn around! I will definitely recommend New American Funding to anyone I know who is thinking of refinancing their home!

Payton Wood Crestview, FL

Amy and her team were extremely easy to work with. They were very responsive even at non traditional work hours and did everything they could to make sure we had the tools and resources necessary for a successful closing. My wife and I had a great experience with them and I would 100% recommend them to anyone buying a house in this area.

Amanda Thompson Louisville, CO

Todd and team are amazing. The speed and accuracy of their work is outstanding. I have used them multiple times and referred them to many people. All their tools and resources are the latest and greatest as well. Todd is a wealth of knowledge and really helpful in guiding you to the best loan for you.

Frank Suero St. Cloud, FL

The person working with Us Mr. Kenol was a real professional, organized, and always on top of every detail of our mortgage application process. Guide us from day 1 to closing day. Everything that he told us to do was exactly what we need it to do. Was just a great experience.

Malaknaz Modaresnezhad Renton, WA

We received professional and helpful service on our first home purchase. Every question we had was answered in a timely manner. New American Funding was easy to talk to and made sure we understood everything that was presented to us. We were very pleased with the interest rate we received. We will absolutely use New American Funding again in the future.

Caren Courtney Renton, WA

We feel so incredibly lucky to have found this mortgage company to refinance with. From our Mortgage Rep. John K to our Load Specialist Peyton M, their professionalism and customer service levels were never less than outstanding (they even answered their phones and responded immediately to emails!). Would not hesitate to recommend New American Funding to family and friends.

Queen Weegrr Canton, GA

I needed to Re-Fi my home after my husband passed suddenly in March 2021. I tried to check with my current Mortgage Co. but they were not interested in helping. I checked online for 2nd option and found New American Funding. They got in touch with me immediately, asked what I wanted to do. They began work immediately to help me. I was amazed at how wonderful they made my Re-Fi experience. The loan officer who worked with me was outstanding! Best Mortgage or Re-Fi experience ever. I recommend them to anyone needing Mortgage or re-fi.

Brenda Hyslop Phoenix, AZ

I loved the communication that the employees of New American Funding exhibited. I can't say that I am a fan of not being able to see/interface in person, however, Michael P my Loan Officer and Kelly D my processor made that situation palatable. Total professionalism on their parts, I certainly will refer anyone I know that is thinking of refi or purchasing a home to them.

alexis byrd Cumming, GA

The importance of communication during the most significant purchase in one's life is paramount. Our lending officer, Ricky understood that and made himself available whenever we needed him. He focused on ensuring that I had piece of mind during this entire process. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would recommend Ricky and entire team at New American to anyone in search of a mortgage lender. What he did has impacted our family for generations to come.

Hugo Carvalho Eden Prairie, MN

David P your support through the process and customer service were the best. His work with the seller’s lender was outstanding.

paul kudelsky Danielson, CT

Very professional and efficient. All employees were polite, considerate,and very knowledgeable. Thank you, New American Funding!

Susan Smith San Tan Valley, AZ

The process was very easy and pleasant. He answered any questions I had immediately and was there for us through every step of the process.

Marine Pilibosian Los Angeles, CA

Great experience with loan delivered exactly as promised on time and without added requirements or paperwork. Excellent service.

Stacy Funk Bullhead City, AZ

Quick, efficient, and caring to our specific needs. Great crew that works hard and keeps individual needs in mind. Highly recommend!

Williams Connection Sanford, NC

This company has met our needs without a bunch of hassles! I highly recommend them! They are very professional and they show genuine concerns for their clients! A+

Deirdra Green Fort Worth, TX

I worked with Tammy and her team for 9 months, they helped me get my credit where it needed to be and helped me to stay in a budget that was affordable to me.

Christy Newell Asheboro, NC

The refinance process was extremely fast and every step along the way was explained. Chesna was an amazing help and I will absolutely refer her to anyone that I know.

Lynnette Barrera Groveland, CA

She answered her calls, returned calls, and always kept us updated on our loan. It was quick, smooth, and stress free. Best loan experience ever! Thank you Katie!