Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of PERS (Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in the business of medical monitoring services for the past decade. As an industry leader, many medical alert system providers use MobileHelp's technology in their own products.

MobileHelp offers a variety of different medical alert systems, including cellular packages as well as landline packages, giving you the option to choose which protection works best for you.

Cellular packages protect anyone at home and on the go, using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The at-home systems are great for those who need protection primarily at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independently of a landline.

MobileHelp offers low monthly monitoring fees, no equipment fees, no activation fees, no long-term contracts, and a lifetime warranty on all equipment. The company's monitoring center is certified and based in the United States.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to see what customers have to say about the medical alert provider.

The Good

• MobileHelp Reviews
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • $200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend
  • Versatile Systems
  • GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button
  • MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp Reviews

The vast majority of MobileHelp reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting great customer service, quality equipment, quick response times, and overall company reliability.

MobileHelp complaints are limited, demonstrating a trustworthy company and a satisfied customer base. This can provide peace of mind to potential MobileHelp customers that want to make sure they are getting the best possible service from a top-rated medical alert company.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

MobileHelp offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all customers, regardless of the plan or equipment purchased. This ensures a risk-free experience and can give customers peace of mind that they have a trial period to decide if MobileHelp is the medical alert provider for them.

$200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend

MobileHelp has a referral program that awards you a $200 Visa gift card for every referral you send their way. All you have to do is tell your friend to mention your name when he/she calls to order a medical alert device through MobileHelp.

For additional verification, MobileHelp suggests calling them yourself as well to ensure you get full credit for the referral. Once your referral has been a customer for 60 days or more, MobileHelp will mail you a $200 Visa gift card.

This is a generous offering and if added to your monthly monitoring fees, could give you free service for up to 10 months. The referral money is additionally convenient because you can choose whether or not you want to put the money towards your MobileHelp bill or if you would prefer to spend the money on something else. Most medical alert companies give you credit towards your account rather than give you money you can spend any way you'd like.

Versatile Systems

MobileHelp offers simplified, but versatile medical alert systems to appeal to all types of lifestyles. All packages include a 30-day money-back guarantee, free equipment, free activation, no long-term contract, and a lifetime warranty.

Each medical alert device is also equipped with an emergency button, with two-way communication as an added precaution, that connects you to emergency responders at a certified monitoring center.

MobileHelp Classic

This in-home medical alert system is ideal for those who stay at home but want the security of a medical alert system. It is a cellular in-home medical alert system that protects you even when you don't have a landline phone.

MobileHelp Wired Home

This is a landline-based medical alert system with coverage up to 1,300 feet. No cellular signal is required since it is a landline connection hookup. The system works with a wearable alert button that can either be worn on the wrist or as a lanyard. The MobileHelp Wired Home also has a built-in speaker.

MobileHelp Touch

This system is a hand-held tablet with all the best features of the traditional medical alert system. The package includes an emergency help device as well as a cradle charger. The focus being on customization and easy-to-use features, The MobileHelp Touch has an 8-inch touchscreen display, in-home medication reminders (optional), a rotating picture gallery, cognitive games, and video-based doctor consultations.

The system is 4G LTE compatible and WiFi and Bluetooth-enabled. You can add an automatic fall button for an additional $10 per month.

MobileHelp Duo

This system doubles as an in-home medical alert system and a mobile alert system. It includes a base station that has an emergency button, a test button, a reset button, and a display of the time, date, and temperature. The system comes with one emergency alert device that includes a two-way speaker and a cradle charger. No landline is required for this system.

Mobile Duo

This is a two-for-the-price-of-one GPS medical alert system. It includes two help buttons, water repellent technology, and patented GPS technology. It can be used at home or on the go, and no landline is required since it is cellular.

MobileHelp Smart

This Samsung-powered smartwatch is GPS-enabled, easy to set up, and stylish. The watch has a built-in microphone and speaker, and you can view your local weather forecast with a built-in weather app. The MobileHelp Smart can also monitor your heart rate, calories you've burned, and steps you've walked. The package comes with a USB wireless charger that includes a LED indicator.

MobileHelp Solo

This system is an in-home cellular alert system that also protects you on the go, even when you don't have a landline. It installs in seconds and can be taken anywhere since the mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket. The system includes a base station and an alert button with a GPS, cellular, and low battery indicator. It also comes with a cradle charger and a USB charging port.

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is on GPS tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. These alert systems will not only know who you are but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest emergency responders and will have already explained this information to them.

Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee.

MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one.

MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect, there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker. The Medication Reminder lets users (or a family member) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

Activity Tracking allows a user to track their daily, weekly, or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently.

Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or a family member) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through the Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button.

Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both the in-home and away units to ensure safety precautions no matter where you are.

MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp's monthly monitoring cost starts at $19.99 with no equipment or activation fees, an extremely competitive rate with added perks compared to other medical alert companies.

There is also a lifetime warranty on all equipment, and you do not have to sign a contract to use MobileHelp's medical alert services. This is on par with other top-rated medical alert companies and ensures an affordable option for consumers looking for quality and reliable medical alert services.

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however, you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing MobileHelp's medical alert service.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the medical alert device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

MobileHelp is a reliable medical alert company with quality customer service, equipment, and overall medical alert services, giving MobileHelp a high star rating and an extremely satisfied customer base. No phone landline is required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system.

The company is one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states, so potential customers will have peace of mind knowing that a MobileHelp alert device is available everywhere.

MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system.

MobileHelp has an affordable monthly cost and the company does not charge an activation or equipment fee. The medical alert provider does not require customers to sign any long-term contracts, and there is a lifetime warranty on all equipment.

There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee, so MobileHelp is completely risk-free. You can also refer a friend for a $200 visa gift card.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to hear about MobileHelp experiences from actual customers.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

MobileHelp Frequently Asked Questions

How does MobileHelp’s cost compare to other medical alert companies?

MobileHelp has competitive pricing when compared to other top-rated medical alert companies. Its monthly monitoring cost starts at $19.95, and the company does not charge an equipment fee or activation fee.

Does MobileHelp provide a money-back guarantee?

Yes, MobileHelp offers a 30-day risk-free trial. If you decide within the 30 days that MobileHelp is not for you, the company will give you a full refund.

How much does MobileHelp’s equipment cost?

MobileHelp’s equipment is completely free. You also don’t have to pay for standard shipping. We do have expedited shipping that does have a fee.

Does MobileHelp require a long-term contract?

No, MobileHelp does not require a long-term contract. Its services are on a month-to-month basis.

Does MobileHelp offer an equipment warranty?

Yes, MobileHelp provides a lifetime warranty on all of its equipment.

Does MobileHelp offer fall detection?

Yes, MobileHelp offers fall detection with all of its medical alert packages, regardless of whether it is an at-home or on-the-go plan.

Can MobileHelp work outside of the home?

Yes, MobileHelp offers on-the-go medical alert buttons that function anywhere that has access to AT&T cellular networks.

Are MobileHelp reviews positive?

Yes, the vast majority of MobileHelp reviews are five stars. Customers highlight the company as a trusted medical alert provider with excellent customer service, quick response times, and reliable equipment.

Kenneth Clausen

February 3rd, 2017 Poplar, WI

My balance isn't as good as it used to be, so I wear it all the time. I haven't had to use it, but I have tested it a few times and it works fine.

Lois And John Mellor

February 3rd, 2017 Centralia, MO

A friend referred us to Mobile Help, and they are great! It's very simple to use. We've been very satisfied.

Gil Daugherty

February 3rd, 2017 Jeffersonville, IN

I felt like I needed an alert in case of an emergency. I haven't had any problems with it. It has worked fine as far as I know, but I've never had to use it.

Doris Force

February 3rd, 2017 Payson, AZ

I was living by myself and decided to get this system. So far I have been totally satisfied with it because it works exactly like they say it's going to.

CT

February 3rd, 2017 Blanchester, OH

The service is fine - they come right on and send somebody if you need it. I don't like the cost though. I think it's too high.

John Swain

February 3rd, 2017 Monroe, MI

I work alone as a home inspector and decided to get a mobile program just in case something happens to me. I can just push a button and I know Medical Help is going to send me assistance.

Cheryl Wilson

February 3rd, 2017 Inverness, FL

I decided on Mobile Help for my husband and my mother and eventually for myself after calling all different kinds of companies - Mobile Help turned out to be the best. It's great because I have a big yard I go out and work in, and I carry the device with me. If i'm in the car, I can take it with me as well. I've been very satisfied with it.

Carol & Charles Cordova

February 3rd, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

I have fallen eight times in one year, so it was time to get a system. They company is very good because they call back immediately.

Suzanne Word

February 3rd, 2017 San Antonio, TX

My system was making calls for help when I had not personally done so. Mobile Help was very good to exchange the units for me, and I have had no trouble since.

RE

February 3rd, 2017 Cumberland, MD

I live alone so my boys decided to get one for me to make sure I was taken care of when I was by myself. I take it with me when I go out, and it gives me the feeling that I can get help. It's really nice to have, and my boys think so too. When I first got it, I accidentally bumped it a few times and it went off and the people asked me if I needed anything. I told them no and they were very nice about it - they said they would rather me hit it when I don't need to than not hit it when I do. My sons and I have been very satisfied with everything.

CP

February 3rd, 2017 Knob Noster, MO

I live alone and decided to get this Mobile Help. I haven't had to use it so far, but I'm pretty satisfied.

IW

February 3rd, 2017 Palo Alto, CA

I found Mobile Help and decided I needed it because I live alone. I like it because I am not home bound, and I use it for traveling. If I lose the mobile equipment, they can find it for me whenever I put it in the house. Great service.

Janet Cutlip

February 3rd, 2017 Olympia, WA

I have fallen several times so I decided to get the Mobile Help with two bracelets and a charger. It has been very helpful and a life saver. I wouldn't give it up for anything!

Roberta Wilson

January 31st, 2017 Ridley Park, PA

If the battery in the watch or necklace indicates it's low Mobile Help will notify the person. Then they mail you a replacement since you can not change the battery. This is done in a timely fashion. If you have a question customer service is patient and very informative. Example: Traveling and will be away from home for an extended time. Also if you have the WIFI how that works. I am very happy with Mobile Help and have recommended it to others.

maira isevaieva

January 11th, 2017 Seattle, WA

this companies across the emergency alert industry that requires their customers to sign a long-term contract in order to use services.

jack leibowitz

January 8th, 2017 Pomona, CA

The responce time is good . My problem with the systen is that it is going off by itself several times for no reason.

Gary B

January 8th, 2017 Boca Raton, FL

I bought this system for my mother when she turned 85. Now she is 92. I like the peace of mind knowing that she can reach get help with the touch of a bouton. She no longer has a cell phone so this is a great alternative. Customer service and technical support are outstanding. We just purchased another system for my wife's mother who recently had a heart attack and now is scared to be by herself.

Gloria Smith

January 8th, 2017

haven't had to use it yet but at least I know that its there when I need it

John J Procita

January 7th, 2017 Phillipsburg, NJ

Julius was very accommodating, courteous and helpful.

Bernice Boigon

January 7th, 2017 Encino, CA

I'm 92 years old, and have needed help from Mobile Help a few times. Each time, their response time has been so fast. and so caring. Help arrived in minutes and they quickly determined what services I needed and proceeded to provide it as quickly as possible. I would not ever again be without this wonderful service

Rosemarie Fontana

January 6th, 2017 New Port Richey, FL

Had an overly sensitive pendant , getting false alarms. Spoke to customer service and they sent me a replacement immediately. Always great customer service

Henry Huerta

January 6th, 2017 Tampa, FL

Obviously you have many customers that use your Service. Your Customers, especially the older Members have many other responsibilities that they must remember living their lives. Many are not directly connected to determining if your instruments are functioning as prescribed. They in many cases do not remember to check the instruments for operation. It would be very beneficial if you could somehow have a method or signal that would be activated on a monthly basis to advise the customer that the instrument is still operating properly. Thanks

fred jackson

January 6th, 2017 Taunton, MA

Excellent all the way. Good product reasonably priced.

Hani lipp

January 6th, 2017

I have been using Mobile Help for several years, for my 102 year old aunt in Pennsylvania, and got my 47 year old daughter who has multiple Sclerosis, in Massachusetts. We have all been very pleased with the services provided, prompt response and caring customer service.

Helen K. Ianuzzi

January 6th, 2017

It s a set it and forget it. In other words I have complete security of mind with the system. I take the locket or the wristlet with me when I go out. Once, I had the locket in my pocket and pressed against it in some way causing it to go off.. Immediately, I received a call. I assured them I was all right and had made a mistake. My family members are very happy that I have Mobile Help.

Sondra Chatwell

January 5th, 2017 Casper, WY

I thought I had lost my mobile unit while shopping. When I called thinking I'd have to buy a replacement. The person helping me just took the information and told me where to go pick it up. No replacement needed What a relief.

Dave H

January 5th, 2017

Mobile Help has ALWAYS been there in every way for my father since signing up with the company many years ago. Customer service or call for help has always been professional!

Heather Greymalkin

January 5th, 2017

Fortunately I have not needed more than an initial response to my button-pushing, as it has always been by accident, but: MobileHelp has answered three or four false alarms quickly and professionally, even to knowing the exact location of the device, whom to call when I did not answer, and working with the person to determine it was a false alarm. I use the wrist device, and my only complaint is that its band is ugly. If there could be a selection of wristbands instead of just the one black ugly plastic, I think they would sell well. MobileHelp might take a clue from MedicAlert's many attractive bands and other means of displaying the device. Having MobileHelp on call has done much to make my being alone a far less worrisome lifestyle. Thanks! .

Joanna Carey

January 5th, 2017 Baltimore, MD

This service is very helpful for my husband and family. They are very prompt and respond in a caring manner.

Ann Hajicek

January 5th, 2017

I resisted getting any type of "panic button", because I was "too young "--I'm not; I'm 77. Friends encouraged me because I live in a 3 story home and live alone. I often drive to and from St. louis area by myself. Now that I have MobileHelp, I M NEVER WITHOUT IT. I am more at peace knowing I can be in instant contact.

Gayle

January 5th, 2017

I purchased Mobile Help for my Dad which is 85 and lives alone in Maine. It is such peace of mind for him and his family He has used it once in the middle of the night due to a breathing issue and help arrive promptly and took him to the hospital. He does not use a cell phone, so the mobile help is great when he leaves the house as well. It really works, as he found out, when he pressed the button by mistake when he was at the coast and someone came right on asking if he needed assistance. I would recommend Mobile Help to anyone!

Janet Grupp

January 5th, 2017 Bloomington, IL

Just tested system yesterday. Gentleman answered curiously and everything checked out. Good to know.

Jane Harrison

January 5th, 2017 Manasquan, NJ

The main thing I love about Mobile Help is the security I have in knowing you are always with me in case something happens to me. I live alone so thst is very important to me.

Joan Sanderson

January 5th, 2017

Monitor was pressed by mistake and operator was friendly and understanding

Paul Lefty Wennik

January 5th, 2017 Fort Myers, FL

Excellent and timely response to alert signal from devices.

Betty

December 23rd, 2016

The whole idea of the service is excellent. It is a shame that you have one very major downside. The button on the watch and necklace is too difficult for an elderly person to press. So, our system is really worthless. My 97 year old mother in law cannot press the button on the watch or necklace. She can press it on the remote unit. I called to see if there were other items that we could try that would be easier for her to press and the answer was that we could pay for something different. Your advertisement should really show the truth. You have to be strong enough to press the button for it to work for you. or, you have to have someone who is stronger to press the button. You should work with the manufacturer to make the necklace and watch better for everyone. I will be glad to discuss this with you.

Bernadine Czarka

December 20th, 2016

We have had this system for a year and have been very happy with it! Thank you

Alice W

December 18th, 2016 Beaverton, OR

I had this and one night when I rely need it did not work I ended up in intensive care for 3 days and this was the 2nd unit of there's that I had the 1st one didn't work 2nd one didn't work and after I got out of the hospital and called them about it they sent me a new one they tested it at my house and the 3rd one didn't work either. and now they haven't even offered me any thing not even some of my money back as I had it for over a year and like I said did not work at all I was lucky I was able to get to my phone and dill 911 as I was bleeding bad . So will never trust them . Alice W

ElizabethBashore

December 17th, 2016 Shepherd, MI

I have had Mobile Help for several years, (I can't remember when I installed it), and I have been very comfortable and peaceful that if I ever needed help all I have to do is, Push the Button and help is on the way.

N P

December 15th, 2016

My mother has had the Mobile Help service for over one year now and we have been very satisfied with it. All the equipment works as advertised. The staff responds promptly to any alarm, calls me and calls 911. My mother has the Mobile Help Duo and the fall detector.

Harriet K Lane

December 15th, 2016

I have used Mobil Help for a few years as have several of my friends. I have been satisfied enough to recommend the service to my friends as I know that the aspect of coverage anywhere within the continental USA is very important to those of who travel with some degree of frequency.

Elton Bamford

December 15th, 2016 Grosse Pointe, MI

Although we haven't had occasion to use the services, it's reassuring to know it's there if needed.

Joan DiChristina

December 15th, 2016 Sherrill, NY

All aspects of the Mobile Help device, as advertised were met. The set up, use of the product and payment were clearly explained and understood. The device provides comfort whether in residence or miles away. Thankfully, I have not had to make use of it yet!

Eleanore

December 15th, 2016 Ithaca, NY

I have not been able to find anyone to help me set this up. It's very frustrating.

Eric Bergeson

December 15th, 2016 Nashua, NH

Not used yet, comfort knowing it's there

eric

December 15th, 2016 Wappingers Falls, NY

customer service is very helpful. the wait time is real short. sometimes there is no wait time.

Deborah Chapman

December 14th, 2016

I ordered this service because I fell & couldn't get up. 1 scooted to some steps & then stood up. I love the Mobil help & take it with me when ever I leave the house. Living alone it gives me peace of mind.

Chris

December 14th, 2016 Houston, TX

About a year ago, we purchased the MobileHelp for my father-in-law who, at the time, had recently become a widower (married over 50 years) and now living alone at home. My father-in-law faithfully wears his necklace and arm band alert and over the past year, we have not had any alarming situations until recently. Last week, he had a bad dream, rolled out of bed, hitting his head on the corner of the nightstand. My father-in-law cut the top of his head and was bleeding. He pressed his MobileHelp button, they called him, realized he needed immediate medical attention and dispatched EMS. MobileHelp staff then notified all that were listed on his emergency contacts to notify them of his situation. We are completely satisfied with the MobileHelp alertness and response time.

Debbie Robertson

December 13th, 2016

When the device was purchased for my elderly parents, the shipment came promptly and was easily activated. Twice my parents have used their call buttons; once, for a fall and once, accidentally. Both times verbal response from MobileHelp was immediate and appropriate. My mom said, "Oh the were so nice!" The fall detector and GPS device are important upgrades that are essential for mobile elderly that leave their apartment or are high risk for falls. I checked all the competitor's pricing and for the quality and service, in my opinion, MobileHelp is the best.

DIANE FISHER

December 13th, 2016 Madison, WI

i am very pleased with your service. i have needed you several times and they responded right away. i have been with you at least 3 years and haven't had any problems except when my mobile device and i talked with several people and they knew exactly what my problem was. my mobile unit was not working so the gentleman sent me another one and that didn't work but i took an alcohol swab and cleaned the contacts and it's working fine. keep up the good work and i have referred a lot of people to you and i stressed how important it is to have help right at your finger tips. Thank You for your great service. Diane Fisher