Best Company Guarantee Medical Guardian Logo

9.8

Visit Site 1-(844) 684-0448

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Barbara Goodrich, MI

Medical Guardian helps me because I fall and they are great. Keep up the good work.

Travis Ladys Island, SC

I test the device frequently and I have had it for several years and they do a good.

Linda Maddox Shalimar, FL

No help from customer service. Doesn’t bode well to pay the year up front. Emergency response immediate and responsive. Rate her service a 10 !

Judith M Ebner Crystal, MI

Prompt, friendly service. I like the idea of testing the Mini-Gardian every month. Operator is very knowledgeable,

Cathy Cascade, ID

Very easy to use! Love all the extra features; especially lock box for Mom's back door for easy access in an emergency

Rebecca Laux San Bernardino, CA

Medical guardian gives myself and my 2 family members that I have it for ,...such ease and peace of mind

Sarah Fick Blandon, PA

It was easy to sign up. Received in a short amount of time. I feel safer knowing I can get help at my fingertips

Gail

My Mom thinks it is too big and bulky. She has the smallest one available. We have not had any reason yet to use it to know how it functions.

Dick Kearney, MO

Their staff is always calling to check in. I like that is monitored and it seems like a very reputable company.

Ann Hammond, LA

The price is reasonable. When you push the button, they respond immediately. They answer within thirty seconds.

Ellen Peabody, MA

I would recommend them. They are wonderful for responding when I call them. It works well and it is easy to use.

Rozelle Birmingham, AL

There is always room for improvement but we haven’t had any problems with it. I think it is convenient and I like the price and the response time.

Katherine Chino Hills, CA

It’s a good protective device. They are very helpful. I feel like it protects my husband when I am not here.

Mary Ann Great Falls, MT

Seems to work really well. It is quite large and needs to be charged often but everything is working.

Elizabeth Decatur, GA

Easy to use and having native English speakers is very helpful as well. They are extremely kind and helpful.

Erik Johnson Sacramento, CA

We had a unit for several years for my father. It was helpful to be able to monitor his health remotely. Unfortunately, Medical Guardian changed their equipment and discontinued key features for our father who is at risk of strokes--they had no motion detectors offered anymore but they did not advertise this feature going away. After talking to multiple agents by the phone we finally discovered this. Canceling the service was a horrible experience. There was no acknowledgement that this was an important feature for our safety and all their cancellation department did was be rude and abrupt as we tried to get our money back for a system that doesn't do what we need. In addition to this, we are having to mail this equipment back that does not meet our needs at our expense AND we have to pay for the service until they get it AND we have to pay a $50 "restocking fee".

Mary Fowlie Rutledge, GA

We haven' needed them, but to know how wonderful they have been setting it all up and knowing they are there is a blessing!

May Chou Buffalo, NY

Courteous service, efficient response. The price can be lower though.. I notice that there are other companies companies offer lower service fee. offer lower service fees.

Susan Pendleton Topsham, ME

I have thankfully not had an emergency but each time I test the pendant they are very responsive. The result is a sense of security.

Chris Oster Arlington, TX

Much quicker to respond to call than others providers but do wish there was a volume control on the unit. It’s very hard to hear customer representative.

Marjorie A Adams Winter Garden, FL

I am wearing the watch and find it very comfortable. One time I set it off by mistake and they were on my set=up within seconds

Nancy Douville Battle Creek, MI

I've only had this for almost two months. I accidentally hit the button and they answered promptly. I let them know it wasn't an emergency.

Sharon Burlington, VT

It's working fine. I like the fact that I can take it anywhere I go. I have the watch, so that I don't have to have a pendant dangling around my neck.

Elreda Osseo, MI

When you have it on it is small and unobtrusive. I also like that it is rechargeable. It has worked exactly as we expected. It was great.

Lorraine Harvard, IL

I like it very much. My son in law’s mother highly recommended it so I got it. I’ve found nothing to dislike about it. They are very nice.

Marilynn Excelsior Springs, MO

I like the size and that is can hold a charge for a couple of days. The sound is clear. I told a friend about it and she is very excited to get one.

Anonymous Moberly, MO

Someone comes right away to help even if you don’t want them to. I know it is going to save me if I need help. I’ve already used it once when I fell.

John Grand Island, NY

The support team is knowledgeable and quick to answer questions. The person was also very nice to my father when we tested it.

Petronila Bronx, NY

The main person who answers was concerned and validated that I was okay. The responses time is the best feature. The unit is too big. It could be smaller.

James Charlotte, NC

When I had a fall, they sent someone immediately. Every time I have used it, I have had help within five minutes. It is very simple and easy to use.

Jeanette Dunlap Nokesville, VA

I've never actually had to use MG for an emergency, but I have tested it and accidentally hit the button a couple times, and they call me within 2 minutes

Ramona Sulkowski Coraopolis, PA

I've only had one experience. When they called the first time, they'd leave a message. The second time they called they finally talked and I answered and told them there was no problem.

Georgeann Smith Dayton, OH

First of all for some reason I need to charge up the button every three days instead of five days like the instructions tell you. Next I do not like having to wear the it around my neck and as of today they do not have a watch type available

Robert Foster Springfield, OR

The system works. From people in customer service and direct help. The mechanics also has been working fine with one exception: the magnet connection is weak.

Norma Austin, TX

did a test the first part of the month and me and the technician were disconnected. didn't get a call back, so i finally pressed the button for another test. wondered if that would happen if i needed help

Debbie

Unit seems easy to use. I’ve tested it twice and one time I got a recording but the other time it was a real person. I wear it and it gives me peace of mind.

Duane Schofield, WI

It gives me peace of mind knowing that even when I am not in the house my dad has some to call to help. Each time we have tested it, it has been really good. My dad has even accidentally bumped it and it worked. We have it set up so it calls me first.

Kathy Germantown, MD

Everyone has been helpful. It is easy for my mother to use. It is small though it could be smaller. It could also be a little more affordable because they are on a budget but we see the value of it.

Robert Saint Michael, MN

I am that this is an option because it gives me peace of mind. It quickly calls for help when I need it.It works as expected. All of our questions have been answered by the company.

Roland Arden, NC

When I activated the device, they were very helpful. The device is convenient and easy to charge. Sometimes you don’t even notice you have it around your neck. It is easy to access so I am satisfied with it.

David Williamsport, PA

We seem to have some trouble connecting with the service sometimes. I know my grandfather is hard of hearing so he has difficulty actually hearing through the device with the volume and all the way up.

Anonymous Portland, OR

I dislike having to wear it. It's big and for the technology of the time it seems like it's too big. Maybe the technology is starting to show its age. I don't really see what was wrong with the med alert bracelet that I had years and years ago. It says one eight hundred number on it, it's a lot less money too.

Fred Homosassa, FL

What I really like is the security that it gives me. My wife has passed away and I'm here in this house alone and I've already fallen once. That's one of the reasons that my son bought it for me and I'm thankful he did.

Joann Milwaukee, WI

We had to use it. The device did not work as planned when the signal went off. She hit the button and they were trying to get in touch with her and talking to her but she couldn't hear them because the signal was breaking up. She couldn't understand what they're saying. I got a call on my phone and my phone said spam alert, they left voicemail that said your family member is not responsive we're sending EMT. She was okay but the medical Gaiden box was defective.

Bill Tucson, AZ

The device is lightweight, it can get wet, the magnet is nice to get off and on for my husband. We had the option if he falls it'll go off automatically without having to push it. Stays charge for quite a while.

Terry Fairmont, MN

We have it for my husband who has Parkinson’s so it is relief for us because he is outside a lot. He is very good at wearing and it doesn’t bother him so it must not be too uncomfortable.

Annie Joppa, MD

If you need them, they are there. I test it like once a month and I don’t have any problems. They are very friendly and answer all my questions. I don’t like the blue light flashing all the time.

Connie Delmar, DE

I like that you can speak right into the device and they always answer the questions I ask them but one thing was I wasn’t aware you have to charge it and I was walking around without it being charged.

Nancy MacAleese Finksburg, MD

So far I haven't had to use it. When I first got it, it went off by itself a few times. I didn't know their phone number the first time and their name didn't appear so I didn't answer and the fire dept came. I now have them programmed into my phone so hope that works and have their number.

Paul Piat Bridge City, TX

Always there to answer the call. When my mom stays alone I want her to have her independence and be safe. I love my mom and live 2 hours away, so it’s wonderful knowing she has help if I’m not there.