LifeFone

8.7

Since 1976, LifeFone has been helping people to live active, independent lives. Its systems and services offer independence and safety for any lifestyle. LifeFone’s reliable, affordable systems work at home and on-the-go. LifeFone also offers mobile apps and care tools that help with aspects of daily living.

LifeFone medical alert systems have earned the recommendation of hospitals, home health care providers, and geriatric care managers as an integral part of a customer's overall care program. If you want to hear from customers, read LifeFone reviews below.

The Good

• Affordable Cost and Price-Lock Guarantee
  • Variety of Medical Alert Packages
  • No Contract
  • Lifetime Equipment Warranty
  • 24/7 Monitoring
  • Lifetime Price Guarantee
  • Caregiver Tools
  • Mobile Apps
  • Jewelry-Style Medical Alert Necklace
  • Positive Reviews

Affordable Cost and Price-Lock Guarantee

Lifefone has an affordable monthly fee that is on par with other top-rated medical alert companies. LifeFone also does not charge an activation fee or equipment fee.

A unique offering LifeFone has that not all medical alert companies do is spouse protection. Spouses are protected for free with the basic service, but automatic fall detection costs an additional $5 to $10 per month for most systems.

LifeFone also offers a lifetime price guarantee, which means the price customers pay for alarm systems upon signup will not be changed for the duration of the plan unless they switch to a new plan or product. This means no hidden fees or unsuspected changes on your monthly bill.

Variety of Medical Alert Packages

LifeFone has a variety of packages to appeal to consumers with a multitude of lifestyles. All medical pendants are lightweight, waterproof, and can be worn as a necklace or wristband. Package details for each LifeFone plan are as follows:

At-Home Landline — $24.95 per Month

This medical alert plan is best for consumers who are looking for precaution and emergency assistance primarily in their own homes. This package includes 24/7 service, and the base range signal goes up to 1,300 feet. The base station includes a 32-hour backup battery in the case of a power outage, and batteries for the medical alert pendant are monitored in LifeFone's call center by the on-staff emergency responders.

There is a two-way communication capability between the pendant and the monitoring center, which is especially ideal for anyone who is hard of hearing because the microphone is highly sensitive. You can add fall detection for an additional $5 per month.

At-Home Cellular — $34.95 per Month

The At-Home Cellular package is similar to the At-Home Landline package. The only difference is the At-Home Cellular plan uses a cellular connection instead of a landline connection, so you do not need a landline in order to use this package.

This plan has the same 24/7 monitoring service, the same 1,300-foot base range, and offers the same equipment as the At-Home Landline package. Fall detection for this emergency button is also available with this plan for an additional 5$ per month.

At-Home & On-the-Go GPS — $36.95 per Month

This at-home and on-the-go bundle package is different from the two above because it can be used anywhere in the United States as long as there is AT&T cellular coverage where you are. It is equipped with a base station for your home and a mobile medical alert device you can take with you wherever you go.

For an additional $10 per month, you can add a waterproof fall detection pendant to your plan that automatically sends an alarm signal to LifeFone's response center if you fall or press the button.

At-Home & On-the-Go GPS, Voice-in-Necklace — $39.95 per Month

This medical alert system is a two-way voice pendant with built-in GPS. You can take the pendant anywhere in the United States (as long as there is Verizon or AT&T cellular service where you are). The pendant is a lightweight necklace, and there is no other equipment you need to carry with you. The pendant also has a 30-day battery life.

For an extra $5 per month, you can add fall detection to your pendant. You can take the alert button anywhere in the United States, and it has a 5-day battery life. The necklace version of the help button is available in black or white.

No Contract

LifeFone offers members the option of a monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscription service with no long-term contract. If members wish to terminate the service, they can do so at any time at no charge under LifeFone's lifetime warranty. If members have prepaid for their service, they will receive a refund on any unused prepaid service. This will provide peace of mind to any customers worried about buying out of a contract.

However, you will need to commit to a one-year contract for LifeFone's Complete Home System package that includes a medical alert system as well as fire/smoke and CO protection.

Lifetime Equipment Warranty

Every LifeFone unit is backed by a lifetime equipment warranty, which includes no-charge equipment replacement for any medical alert service device. If a piece of equipment breaks or malfunctions, customers can send it back to LifeFone and receive replacement equipment.

24/7 Monitoring

LifeFone offers 24/7 monitoring and optional fall detection with each of its systems. The company's fall detection pendants have built-in sensors that will detect a fall and instantly contact LifeFone's call center for help. Having 24/7 monitoring ensures the medical alert owner has protection 100% of the time in the case of an emergency. You can also manually press the emergency button at any time.

Caregiver Tools

LifeFone can help customers with some of the more routine but important aspects of daily living to ensure their wellbeing. The company offers additional care tools, such as check-in services, medication reminders, system status alerts, and a subscriber location service for those who subscribe to its on-the-go systems.

Mobile Apps

LifeFone offers two smartphone apps, Mobile Alert™ and Family Guard™. The Family Guard app gives families and/or caregivers the ability to configure family monitoring and tracking for the individual, while the Mobile Alert app allows the individual to get help anywhere in the United States, as long as the mobile phone has functioning cellular service.

Jewelry-Style Medical Alert Necklace

LifeFone has a new jewelry-style help button you can add onto either of the offered at-home medical alert systems. It's an additional pendant that has the same offerings as the other at-home buttons, including a 1,300-foot range, replaceable two-year battery, and 24/7 monitoring from LifeFone's response center. The pendant is a one-time equipment charge with the monthly monitoring already included as part of whichever plan you're enrolled in.

The style of the pendant makes it discreet and difficult to tell it's a medical alert device at all. This is great for customers looking to wear the pendant as a necklace and who prefer it to be stylish. This is a unique offering not very medical alert companies are making a part of their product lineups.

Positive Reviews

LifeFone reviews attest to exceptional customer service and a caring and attentive staff and monitoring service. You can read LifeFone reviews below to see what past and current customers have to say about the medical alert provider.

The Bad

Lack of Certification Information

Although LifeFone's monitoring team has undergone extensive training, it is difficult to determine whether or not this company and its employees are certified and accredited based on the information provided on the company's website. LifeFone notes on its website that it is an accredited medical alert service, but it does not list which accreditations it has. However, LifeFone reviews below reference quality service and quick and efficient response times.

The Bottom Line

LifeFone is a well-respected company within the medical alert system industry and has a long history of providing helpful service. The company offers a number of different medical alert systems that should meet the needs of anyone looking for a basic in-home system to a versatile mobile system.

LifeFone's medical alert service includes competitive pricing, no contracts, a lifetime equipment warranty, around-the-clock monitoring, two-way communication, and a variety of caregiver tools.

Read LifeFone reviews below to get a better sense of how customers feel about the medical alert company.

View Best Medical Alert Companies

not_listed_location

LifeFone Frequently Asked Questions

Why should I choose LifeFone?

LifeFone offers our customers the following key advantages: 1. We put your safety first, starting with the equipment we provide to you. Many systems we see advertised today don’t pass LifeFone’s internal quality reviews. We offer you the same level of safety and equipment coverage that we would want for our own loved ones. For example, our At-Home & On-the-Go GPS system comes with both a mobile unit and a base unit for the same price as others charge for just the mobile unit. This way, you have better range and protection in your home. And if there’s a second person in the home, you can both be protected at no additional cost. 2. We have customer-friendly policies. The following LifeFone policies are designed to give you financial peace of mind: No activation fees No equipment fees 30-day money-back guarantee Lifetime customer price guarantee Lifetime customer equipment guarantee Spouses protected for free with basic service Just $5–$10 more per month to add automatic fall detection Cancel at any time and pay only for the time you’ve used

How long has LifeFone been in business?

LifeFone has been in business since 1976 and is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.

Do I need a cell phone to use LifeFone’s at-home cellular system?

No. LifeFone’s At-Home Cellular System works with LifeFone’s cell phone service, not yours. It works using AT&T's cellular network. To learn more about AT&T coverage in your area, use the AT&T Coverage Viewer. You can also call us at 1-800-882-2280.

Does LifeFone offer automatic fall detection?

Yes. Automatic fall detection is an optional feature available with all of our systems.

What if I subscribe to LifeFone and I need to cancel my service?

All of our systems come with a 30-day risk-free trial. Return the equipment to us within 30 days, and we will give you a full refund. After your first 30 days, you can still cancel at any time for any reason and get a refund of any unused, prepaid service once you return the equipment to us. Note: Should your needs change over time, there is no fee to switch to a new service. Your billing plan will be adjusted to match the rate for the service you choose.

When does the LifeFone 30-day money-back guarantee begin?

Your 30-day money-back guarantee starts three business days after your system is shipped.

Does LifeFone have a contract?

You make NO time commitment when you subscribe to LifeFone’s personal emergency response service, but we do ask you to sign a service agreement that clearly states the terms of service that we provide to you and your responsibility to pay for the service you receive, to provide us with your emergency contacts, etc. We ask you to sign that agreement as a responsible business practice. You can cancel at any time for any reason. Just notify LifeFone by phone, email, or physical mail that you intend to cancel. LifeFone will stop billing you once we receive the equipment provided to you at no charge, and we will prorate a refund to you of any amount you have pre-paid. Note: LifeFone’s Complete Home System, which includes a medical alert system, Fire/Smoke and CO Protection, does require a one-year commitment.

Does LifeFone charge equipment, activation or cancellation fees?

No. You pay only for your monitoring service. There are no additional fees and no minimum time commitments. And as your needs change over time, there are no switching or restocking fees if you change to a new system or add or subtract a feature such as automatic fall detection. You simply pay the new rate for the service you now have. LifeFone’s uniquely customer friendly policies are an important reason why people choose our services.
Message from
LifeFone

Our mission is to "Save Lives When Seconds Count," providing safety, security, and peace of mind. Whether you need medical assistance or simply need a relative or neighbor to check on you, our Care Specialists are available 24/7. We know that each subscriber has unique needs. That’s why we offer personalized emergency care plans for our subscribers. And as your needs change, LifeFone gives you the flexibility to update your response plan or your system so that we will always deliver the 24/7 protection and security that’s right for you. LifeFone’s customer friendly policies: • No Activation or Equipment Fees • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee • Lifetime Subscriber Price & Equipment Guarantee • Spouses Protected for FREE with Basic Service • Cancel Any Time & Pay Only for the Time Used We look forward to helping you age in place.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

Patricia McComas Sheridan, IN

I was able to utilize LifeFone services for my late Mother-in-law, who lived several states from my husband and I. She lived by herself and was a frequent faller. I could rely upon LifeFone to help me keep track of her health and safety. Her last fall lander her in the hospital and she was successfully attended to becuase of the quick actions of LifeFone. The medical alert company saved her life. I utilized the LifeFone services for my late Mother who was a diabetic. They quick responses also saved my Mother's life.

Reply from LifeFone

Patricia, Sorry to hear of your loss. We are grateful to have been there when your mother-in-law needed the assistance. Best Wishes to you and your family.

Apr. 23rd, 2021

Lynn Battaglia

They’re prompt and efficient. On the day I fell and slashed open my leg they were quick to respond and also to call my daughter for me. However, I don’t like the extra emergency button that has to go in a pocket when I go outside because it is separate from the pendant, When I fell it went flying through the air. It is a nuisance to remember it when I go outside.

Reply from LifeFone

Thank you for your comments. The pendant on the At-home and On-the-go system does have a range of 1400 feet from the base unit so if you aren't going beyond 1400 ft., your pendant should work. You're more than welcome to test it out. Simply go outside and test the button from the various points you are in your yard to see if you're within that range. If so, you won't have to carry the other device when you're outside. If you have any questions, we're happy to discuss with you.

Diane Kohler Monroe, WI

Outstanding service, reliable, trustworthy. I've used this service several times after falls and their response has been rapid. I can easily understand whomever I'm talking to.

Reply from LifeFone

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to be able to assist you when you need it.

May. 4th, 2021

Brenda Wood Nashville, GA

I live in another state. Knowing that in case of an accident my mom could just push a button and get help immediately, was a great comfort to me. Everyone we talked to at LifeFone was always very helpful and considerate.

Reply from LifeFone

We're happy that we can provide peace of mind regarding your mother. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Dale Johnson

We have had great service and hassle free assistance every time we have had a question or needed help. My wife and I purchased one for each of our Mothers that live by themselves. They have both had to use them at one time of another and it worked like a charm every time. They feel confident in the system and they don't hesitate doing every day living things knowing that help is just a push button away.

Reply from LifeFone

Thanks for the review, Dale. We want to help provide security and independence.

Dec. 9th, 2020

Gayleen & Rick West Jordan, UT'

We were referred to it by one of our case workers. On a typical day I'd put the button on my husband whenever I leave since he's quadriplegic. We've had to use it quite a bit. Customer service is right on top of things and help me through whatever thing comes up. Even when the reception is going bad, they notify us or send us an email about it. It has been a lot of help for me, being a caretaker and all. They have taken care of us. We like that we now have the GPS system in place. I do think it could be cheaper. The GPS one is a lot of money and it's kind of hard to afford for people with disability.

Lonnie Sacramento, CA

My mom is blind, so I got it for her. She has the life alert necklace that goes around her neck. She can press the button if she's ever in distress. Sometimes she takes it off, but not often. She has had the device for five years now and we haven't had an occasion to use it yet. There's always someone with her, but we have it just in case she needs it at night. We do check it to make sure it works and on those occasions we get a response right away. There's no delay and the person on the other end of the line is always courteous and willing to help. The thing is not expensive either and I think it's good since it could save my mother's life.

Anonymous Long Beach, CA

We researched a lot about the reliability, how long it had been in business, the services that it offered, and the price, and they were very competitive in their pricing so we decided to go with them. My husband has multiple serious health issues, so it helps me to know that he has the pendant or the base available when I have too go out of the house. It lets run my errands without having to worry as much. We have never had to use it for an emergency, but we keep one of the pendants in the bathroom at all times and he wears the other. That way, if he takes a shower and doesn't feel steady, he can use it since it's water resistant. We really like the features that the pendants have. It gives me peace of mind even though we're not using it.

Mamie Albertville, AL

I hear really good things about it by word of mouth and since I didn't necessarily want anything too expensive I went with them. On an occasion I went out to my mailbox with my walker and I fell. I had the button around my neck so I pushed it. Since I was outside I tried to get as close as possible to the kitchen door and could hear the person talking on the monitor. They couldn't hear me, but they called an ambulance and they were there within a few minutes. The system doesn't work outside of my house, but it does work in my basement and in all the bedrooms. If I accidentally take the button with me somewhere outside my house they will contact me to make sure that things are good. I feel good knowing that they monitor that kind of thing. The device is comfortable to wear around the neck and I don't think it looks ugly. It's very easy to fasten it and large enough that I can take it off without messing my hair or anything. It looks like ivory. I don't really mind wearing it at all and the price is reasonable. Since I'm on social security that's really great.

Wallace Columbus, GA

A friend of mine ordered it for me and I'm happy with it. I live on my own and I know that I could have an accident any time, so I appreciate having it. There have been a couple of times when I thought I was going to have to use it, but I've never really had to. On an occasion I was out of the area and I accidentally bumped the button. The alarm was set off so the fire department went to my house and tried to find me. Nobody could find me so the broke into my house, though I did appreciate the fact that they tried to do everything they could because they couldn't find me. When I came back I noticed someone had broken in so I called them and they explained the situation to me. They were very helpful then and on other occasions when I called them. They would tell me what is happening and share information with me. I'm happy with it, I don't have any problem with them and I know if anything happens they will talk to me.

Jennifer Espenshade San Antonio, TX

My mother had LifeFone for 8 years and never really used it until the last few months. When she needed them, they were there, and always helpful for her.

Reply from LifeFone

Thanks Jennifer. We appreciate the feedback.

Mar. 18th, 2021

Evalena Fort Worth, TX'

I had a different device but LifeFone had much better qualifications so we decided we needed a changeover, which I'm very pleased about. I've been really lucky in that I haven't had to use it too often, but it's there and it's good knowing that it will work if I need it. I don't think anyone can beat this one, I recommended it wholeheartedly to everyone.

Glenda & John Grafton, ND'

My husband had issues since we was falling a lot. I researched two different companies and LifeFone sounded like the best. The device is easy to set up and use. It has gone off a few different times when I'm not home and it has been helpful. They are very good at getting in contact with us right away and someone is always there in a short period of time to asses the situation. We haven't had any real huge emergencies though.

Reply from LifeFone

So glad we can offer you assistance when needed!

Julie Rockport, IN'

I needed one of these for my mother. She has the necklace, so it's not in the way or cumbersome. On an occasion she fell and broke her arm and couldn't get up. They contacted me and since I was home with her I was able to just go and help her. I'm very pleased with it. They always respond to us in a short amount of time and are very considerate when she accidentally pushes the button.

Marge Catonsville, MD

They always follow up immediately and have been very responsive when we test the things. My mother is the one that uses it. She had a fall after we got it for her and she couldn't get up and all she had to do was press the button. My only concern is that sometimes my mother won't push the button because she doesn't want the ambulance to go all the way there and bother them. I think she might be more willing if she was able to actually talk to them if something happens. The base is just too far away sometimes.

Norma Hacienda Heights, CA

At the time we looked the service up on the internet it had the most features for the least amount of money. So far I haven't had to use it at all since I've been in and out of the hospital. There have been a couple of times when it went off on its own and I didn't even notice. The people at LifeFone have been nice about it and turn it off immediately for me. Now I don't really need it since I have caregivers, but it has been adequate and a good safety net.

Stephanie

I've had a good experience with the issues that my grandmother had. There was not a delay in receiving medical attention. What I dislike is when I've been notified, the phone number doesn't come up as LifeFone, it just comes up as a 1-800 number.

Reply from LifeFone

Hi Stephanie, We are happy you've had a good experience. With regard to the phone number showing up as LifeFone, we have backup call centers so it's difficult to have each location show up with LifeFone in the caller ID. If it's a problem again in the future, perhaps you can save the number as LifeFone. Also, our call center representatives always leave a message to announce where they are calling from and how to get back in touch with us. Thank you. LifeFone

Joyce

When we tested it, they were very prompt to call us back and see what was going on. She's fallen a few times and she just pushes the button and if they can't communicate with her, they just immediately send help and I'm really glad. Customer service has always been very fast in their response.

Reply from LifeFone

A personal response plan helps us maintain the best communication flow. If you ever need to update your plan, you can contact us at 1-800-882-2280. Thank you for providing us with the information needed to keep your loved one, you and your family safe and informed.

Judith

They've been very responsive when I've called and they check on us to make sure our equipment is working if we haven't done a test in a while. Our device hasn't had any breakdowns of any sort. When we tested it, they answered after a minute or so to see if everything is okay.

Reply from LifeFone

Hi Judith, Typically our response time is much, much faster than a minute or two. Not sure if this experience was recent or longer ago so I'm unable to provide a precise reason but this isn't the norm. If you have a concern in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Best, LifeFone

Richard

It has been a while since we actually got it. All the other devices we were looking at were close in price. Their salesman talked to us about the three units that they have and the travel part of it. In the end, we just got it. I never really had to use it, thank god, but we tested it periodically and it always worked. The device satisfied my needs. They do what they are supposed to do.

Larry Hanford, CA'

My mom needed one of those, so I got it for her. She has used it a couple of times. On one occasion she kind of tripped and fell. The emergency guy came out right away and everything worked out very well. It's a good investment for elderly people. Everybody should have one. It's worth every penny.

Darlene Granbury, TX

I got it since I needed one of these. I think this is something that every woman who lives alone needs. I have used the device many times since I have fallen a lot and had a stroke. It has been invaluable to me, it has just saved my life. Everything about it is excellent. This is truly a gift of life.

Pat Tallmadge, OH

We researched on the internet a bit before getting it, but this service met our needs. I haven't had to use it, though there have been two times when I failed to put the thing back on the stand and they contacted me about it. I wear one of the units around my neck and the other one is close to the phone.

Timothy Virginia Beach, VA

We got the service for my elderly sister. From the advertisement that I saw it sounded like it would be a good fit in case of emergencies for the elderly. Whenever I've tested it myself it seems to work the way it was advertised. I get an immediate response.

Flora Milward

I have to use my lifefone four times and very thankful for a quick reponse of the EMTs.

Reply from LifeFone

So glad we can be of help to you! Don't ever hesitate to contact us.

Mary Hardy Charlotte, NC

The dependable equipment provided by LifeFone provided my mom with a simple, effective way of communication. The pendant proved trustworthy and easy to use.

Reply from LifeFone

Hi Mary, thank you for your remarks.

May. 20th, 2021

Thomas

Anytime I've called them they've been able to answer my questions right on the spot. I test it every month and the response was very quick and somebody from my phone trying to call us back.

Reply from LifeFone

Please feel free to contact us any time you have a question. We want to be sure our subscribers feel safe and protected.

Cindy

It just gives me peace of mind to know my mother has it. Any time we've ever had an issues and we call everybody is very helpful. I wish you all could come out with a wireless one she could wear further away from the phone.

Reply from LifeFone

Hi Cindy, we do have a system that does not require a landline. If you want more information, give us a call and we'll go over it with you. Thanks for your review and we appreciate you.

Aug. 4th, 2020

Verna Owensville, MO

It was something that was available in my area at the time. They are right on the ball, though I haven't had to use it yet. I still have to go and take care of an address change that I just had.

Thanks Richard!

Margaret Hudson, NY

My daughter got it for us since we're old and she was worried about us falling. Fortunately, I've never had to use it, but I do wear it and take it into the shower with me. It gives me some security, I feel better having it.

Reply from LifeFone

Thanks for your review of LifeFone. We want to provide the best service to our valued subscribers!

Margaret Ruffin, NC

It certainly works for me. I had an accident where I needed to call them and they responded very well. I was in need of help and they came out here as fast as they could. They've done everything they were supposed to do.

Carolyn Faust Joppa, MD

It is very reliable, even at at 3 a.m. when I roll on it.

Reply from LifeFone

Thanks, Carolyn! Yes it even works (and so do we) then!

May. 4th, 2021

Betsy B Miami, FL

My mother has had LifeFone since my father died six years ago. The service gives us both tremendous peace of mind. She is very particular, and she finds the people there to be both helpful and professional. We had a false alarm about nine months ago when her phone was busy for hours. I didn't know what to do, as I was living in another state. I was ready to get on a plane, fearing the worst. I called LifeFone for advice, and the LifeFone agent was wonderful. She suggested that she send a police officer to do a welfare check. It turned out that my mother had left the phone off the hook. LifeFone gave me a simple and fast solution. They were reassuring and effective at a time when I was panicking, and I am very grateful.

Floyd Franklin Chatsworth, GA

They responded quickly and were prompt in verifying whether it was false notification

Reply from LifeFone

Thanks for your review. We are always ready to help when you need us!

Mar. 25th, 2021

Nancy

Very attentive-check on my mom-answers questions when called - very helpful with answering questions-quick responses when there is concern for mom falling

Reply from LifeFone

Nancy, we're happy to be there for you and your mom.

Diana Zielinski

With three different options of security equipment, I am never alone. I feel very protected by the coverage from LifeFone.

Reply from LifeFone

Good to hear, Diana! Let us know if we can answer any questions you may have.

Virginia

I like the security of having the device on me. Eery time I push the button either by emergency or accident, they were right on the phone right away with me.

Reply from LifeFone

Wearing the device is so important and we're very happy to be there for you when needed.

Darlene

There's been a couple of times we've tested it and they responded back that they cannot hear us and we try to talk to us but they cannot hear us. They've been really good anytime we had any questions or anything.

Reply from LifeFone

Hi Darlene, if you're still having issues please let us know so we can address this quickly. Thanks!

Aug. 4th, 2020

Nadine

It does what it's supposed to and has not failed. It's easy and we've used it for an emergency. Every time we've needed them they have responded quickly.

Reply from LifeFone

Thank you! Fast response times are important in an emergency and our goal is to help you get the necessary assistance as fast as possible.

Carole A. Grand Junction, CO

Have had no problems. Customer care reps are very friendly and helpful. Had one instance my Mother needed help when she fell. The system worked exactly as promised.

Reply from LifeFone

Thank you for your review!

Anonymous New York, NY

I have no complaints so far. The only interaction I've had so far was when I received my bills and when I needed to do my monthly checks. I haven't had to make use of it yet.

S Matthews New York, NY

We got this service for my Mom 2 years ago and we have been very pleased with it. Lifefone has gotten her help quickly every time she needs it, she falls quite often. They also call us every time to let us know whats going on, which is great! The operators are really patient with her. We recommend lifefone to all our friends who worry about their parents being alone. So good job!

Kathy V. Bay Shore, NY

We got LifeFone for my mom who lives 1000 miles away in a rural area. She'd had a mild heart attack and was weak on her feet, and we were all worried she would fall and not get help for hours. I feel so much better knowing she can speak with someone immediately, who will get her help quickly. The customer service people were very kind and patient with us when we called with questions. My sisters and I are glad that we chose this company.

Sharon

It works. My husband has Parkinson’s disease and falls. Life phone has made it easier to get a response.

Reply from LifeFone

Thanks for the Five Stars, Sharon!

Aug. 3rd, 2020

Jacquelyn Nyquist

They are always there for me if needed. Last month I had a bad fall and the ambulance and fire engine were there very quickly.

Reply from LifeFone

We are so happy to be there when you need us. Thanks for your input.

Jun. 16th, 2020

Eileen

It's always there if I need it. Sometimes I don't fall but they call me about that and I'm not falling but I do appreciate that they're doing what they should have to do.

Reply from LifeFone

We want to be sure that you are safe when your system sends an alert. If you want to have a further discussion about this our customer service department can be reached at 1-800-882-2280.

Cindy

He did use it once and that was fine, everything works well. We had a problem when we tested it. It doesn't seem like they can hear very well.

Reply from LifeFone

Hi Cindy, thanks for the information. We will try to determine why there was a problem with volume when you tested it. Next time you choose to test it again, if you still have an issue please let them know or reach out to customer service at 1-800-882-2280.

Uretta

I like it pretty well. I've got a replacement already when I needed it right away. I test it every month. They respond quickly.

Reply from LifeFone

So glad you like it. Testing it provides peace of mind, especially to those that don't need to use if often. If you ever have a question or concern, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

May. 20th, 2020

I've had good service. Everytime that anything has happened they've been real quick to find out what is going on. It's easy to use and convenient.

Reply from LifeFone

Thanks for your review. Our goal is to help every subscriber get the help they need in a timely fashion.

Aug. 3rd, 2020

Anita Blackwell Venus, TX

I have never had a problem getting life phone when I pushed the button. They are always pleasant & helpful. Very professional . I have had several people ask me about it and I recommended it and told them all about it, even strangers.

Reply from LifeFone

Thank you so much for recommending our service to others and we're so happy that you're satisfied.