FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

8.1

Joe W. Lake Hiawatha, NJ

Stay as far away from this company as possible. They make getting the loan a pretty simple process, but after that fact they are just criminal to deal with. They recently debited my bank account because they set me up on automatic payment even though they were told by me multiple times that I did not want that done. When they sent the loan documents they slipped that in and we missed it. I then contacted customer service when I was double billed. The company told me that there was no way they could refund the money and that I needed to contact my bank and tell them it was an unauthorized transaction. After doing so, the company refunded my money twice and then said my payment was late and charged a late fee. They are absolute criminals. That is the reason that they operate using 2 names. You will deal with Freedom Plus when getting the loans but then they get payments and deal as Freedom Financial Network which is not a Better Business Bureau rated company. That is the company name they use to pull their extortion. Beware of this company.

Cindy Alexandria, VA

I was given excellent service by Victor G. He has been professional, courteous and helpful through this process. He took away a lot of my anxieties and thoroughly explained my options. I have no hesitation recommending either Victor or the company.

Connie Gardner, IL

I had even rejected for a consolidation loan three times before I applied with Freedom Plus. My credit rating is good, but my debt ratio is too high. I have been struggling for months to meat my commitments. When I applied I heard back from them immediately and Sal who was my agent was kind and understanding and knowledgeable. I was approved the same day, the next day I talked to a woman who went over everything and explained it once agin and within 10 days I had my money and back in control of my financial situation.

Deverson Charles Saint Paul, MN

Good, morning. I want to start this email by saying thank you to Adrian for his assistant earlier this week. As a business owner, I've had the pleasure of working with several loan consultants, but no one has provided the Elite level of service that I received from Adrian. Not only that Adrian took time to understand what I was looking for, but he took the time to explained the services that Freedomplus has to offer and how I can utilize in the future. Thank you, Adrian for getting my loan processed quickly and for everything that you do. I'm looking forward to working with you again. Thank you,

Claude Sirois New Baltimore, MI

The mailer states a 5 plus interest rate. Well my credit score is in the mid 700 and they still have me a 27 plus percent interest rate. I screwed up and bought in on this loan and now paying 50 percent more than when I was paying off each of my loans combined. I screwed up and I'm paying for it. Beware

Melinda Crocker, MO

Let's just say this is another greedy company that does not want to come down on their interest rates, making your payment options unreachable. My husband and I both had credit scores well above 700 and have never missed or been late on any payments on our credit history and they still made you interest and payments close to $800.00 on a $24,000 loan. All I was trying to do was combined the two personal loans I had, but the payment was still lower on two separate loans vs one loan for the same amount owed on two. I wouldn't recommend them; and as soon as they know they can't help you, they cease contact with you via phone and e*mail you.

Shirley Owings, MD

Freedom Plus is an exceptional company to do business with. I received a circular in the mail, called them not expecting a quick response, but that's exactly what I got. I was qualified, did all the document signing on-line and in the next day or two, the money was in my bank account. The representative that I talked to was very well informed and easy to work with. Could not have had a better experience.

Roger Mason Lynchburg, VA

Ryan is extremely personable and will answer any and all questions. Thank you Ryan for a seamless process...

Tisha Saltville, VA

Awesome customer experience! Quick and easy! Fast approval! Thanks Alex L!

Cielo J Port Richey, FL

The entire process was fast and pressure free. It was nice to speak to a real person who patiently answered all my questions.

Julius Curtis Shelby, AL

The experience was great. Terrence C did a great job and was very patient with me and my girl, she can be a little slow sometimes when it comes to computer stuff. He did a great job explaining everything. Thank you again Terrence.

Tiffany Cleveland, OH

Amanda was absolutely amazing! She answered every question and left no stone unturned. She was very quick with responding and made the whole procedure painless.

Annmarie Boyle Rio Rancho, NM

Amanda was very helpful in guiding me through this process. Whenever I had a problem, she was able to direct me to the correct information to follow.

Hannah Maryville, TN

Amanda A did a wonderful job helping us figure out the best steps to take and which options would benefit us the most! Through it all, she was professional, helpful, and a delight to work with!

Jason Murray Oakhurst, CA

My experience with Freedom Loans was great. The whole prosess was quick and easy and would definatly recomend doing buisness with them.

Craig Frazee Mesa, AZ

Efficient, upfront and great follow through

Madelyne Cotto Philadelphia, PA

The process was so easy and convenient. I was literally approved the same day! Would recommend to anyone. The representative was very nice and knowledgeable and walked me thru the whole process step by step.

Dan Greenville, PA

YOU DO NOT EVEN DESERVE ONE STAR! On Sept. 1, 2019, I signed a contract with the understanding after I read the paper work and I was not interested all I had to do was write a letter and it would be terminated. Sept. 2 (Labor Day) I printed out all the 27 pages read them. On page 2 the rate says 23.86% but on page 7 the rate is 20.99. But when I was talking to the rep. on the phone he said it should be around 16%. Well I was NOT very happy with all of this so on Sept. 3 in the morning I called the "company" and they said I had to talk to the "guy" I talked to on the first. So I left him messages all day long, his supervisor, and someone else. No Call Back! Later in the day on the Sept. 4 he finally called and said its to late to terminate. But on the paper work that I signed The Freedom Plus Loan Agreement paragraph 8 its says you can terminate at any time. They just want to STEAL $764.70 from us. YES IT IS STEALING!!! This should be the last place anyone should look for a "loan".

Charles D Hardway Grove City, OH

I was concerned and they told me to go get an eBay gift card which by the way they put the money into my account to get the eBay gift card I returned an eBay gift card they said it was for credit booster made me a little nervous I still haven't received my funds yet I hope they are real homeless man can change my life forever

BOBBY KINNAMAN Archer City, TX

The communication from start to finish was excellent and very simple to understand. I never felt like my wife and I were being unfairly treated in any way. I have already told several friends about our experience and encouraged them to call on you if the need arises.

Bennett Miami, FL

Service on par. Consistency and very personal the way got treared.

raymond sokolowski Lockport, IL

Amanda A was a pleasure to work with, always pleasant an very informative. She got back to me by phone or email in a prompt manner. Your company made it easy to acquire this loan where other companies didn’t even give me a chance. So far, so good.

JustG4Me Upper Marlboro, MD

I went to FreedomPlus to get a loan. I was told the loan origination fee could be from 0-5%. After obtaining the loan FreedomPlus loan, I was charged the entire 5% origination fee. It turns out I had to pay $750.00 to borrow $15,000. I feel this is usury and somewhat on the lines of being a loan shark. I was so humiliated with the process that I went to my credit union and borrowed the same $15,000 to pay Freedom Plus off. After borrowing the money from my credit union, I did not have to pay an origination fee -- . Also, I am paying FreedomPlus an interest rate of 19.99%. With my loan through the credit union, they gave me an interest rate of 9.75%. I would like FreedomPlus to return my origination fee, since I only had to pay them for 2 payments.

Peter B. Richardson, TX

Hands-down the best financial services interaction I have ever experienced including from major banks where I have been a customer for 15 years or more. I went into my initial contact with Freedom Plus highly skeptical and expecting some kind of deceptive bait-and-switch con job. But the entire process from initial inquiry and discussion of options through application and funding could not have been more professional, transparent, honest and smooth. Fast processing too. Got loan approval within 24 hours, funds received within 2 business days thereafter -- and at a surprisingly competitive long-term (3 year) rate. Highly recommend this company!!

Joy San Pablo, CA

It was an easy process specially with loan specialist Bobby V. The process can really be done in a day or two but I was taking time to verify the company and trying to listen to my gut feeling if I am not being scammed for giving my personal info like my ssn, etc. After signing in two days they paid most of my credit cards in the list sooner than expected.

Loyce Dubach, LA

Very painless process!!I was approved in less than 24 hrs and loan process was started. It’s now 1 wk later and 1 of my 3 credit cards have been paid with the other 2 in process. I highly recommend doing business with FreedomPlus!

Steve S. Cotton, MN

I have mixed feelings about Freedom Plus. The plus side was that getting the loan was a very quick and easy process and the money was in my account fast. The negative thing was that when i applied on Lendingtree.com, Freedom Plus popped up with a very low interest rate compared to others so of course we chose Freedom Plus. However when the loan was approved it was more than double the interest rate. It was the same as the other loan companies offered. I felt it was "bait and switch" type of scam to get you to chose them. For this reason i was not happy.

Roy Stewart Jr Plaquemine, LA

So far I am satisfied with Freedom plus. When I decided to look for a loan, it seamed like no one would approve me because my credit wasnt the best. I also was skeptical about doing business with companies I haven't heard of before because there are so many scams going on now. So at this point freedom plus reach out to me. I looked online to get some reviews on them. The reviews I read for the most part weren't bad. I did read about the fee they charge up front that they take out of your loan that i wasnt ever told about. So I asked Nancy who works for freedom plus. She explained it to me and I was satisfied with it. I spoke on the phone with Nancy several time to assure she was legit before I moved forward with the loan. I am happy to say that everything has gone good so far. I'm waiting for my companies that I had freedom cut checks out to receive there funds, which takes about 5 to 10 business days they told me.

Jacqueline Smith Waxahachie, TX

Very professional, willing to help you get what you need.

Janet Lake Worth, FL

The loan process was quick and simple and would highly recommend FreedomPlus to other potential clients. My loan officer was also professional, helpful and courteous.

Tonu Campbell, CA

If all FreedomPlus representatives are as awesome as Victoria S...I would say recommend highly !!!!!!! She was very helpful and walk through my load step by step. She was very informative and professional , however some times I forgot I was applying for a loan....may me feel at home and found the right loan, Thank you (VIC) FreedomPlus .

Karlene Croydon, PA

Seamless application process. Quick disbursement.

Courtney Chandler, AZ

David was so incredibly helpful. He had my best interest at heart and he made the whole process so easy. I am so grateful!

James Denton, TX

All was great till time to pay off loan. I set loan up for 24 months and on the 12th month I sent payment to close loan early. They hit my account for the payoff two times and now I am $8700 owed to me and no one will answer the phone or return emails. NO live support. Beware. I thought the process and loan was great till I tried to close it and they wont respond.

CSC Ingleside, TX

The upfront $500 fee is a little hard to swallow, but the process was very upfront, easy and got me out of an unexpected situation. No early pay penalty is a major plus.

Paul Siskin

Loan process was fine but I finally got the link to log in and look at my loan. I financed and go $16500 loan. The balance I see is $19500 or so. That means you tacked on $3000 to the loan about!!!! On top of the interest where or why is the balance that high?

Bobbie Timm Mooresville, NC

Freedom plus was excellent to work with. They contacted me by phone with every detail of what was happening with my loan! I truly recommend Freedom plus!!

Adam Wells Jonesboro, AR

Great experience and very helpful to my needs

Kathryn Amarillo, TX

Jake was a great help getting my application complete

AC Cathlamet, WA

Simple, fast and easy process. The loan agent that helped me was extremely helpful and polite.

Dennis McCluskey Akron, OH

Dan was more than pleasant Professional Patient i took a long time to get documents to him as was in busy time Explained every step and why a good option and why other options not good Excellent experience would recommend

cheryl Oxford, PA

helpful and efficient and thorough from beginning to end.

New Customer Port Huron, MI

While FreedomPlus offered a product that would help me, their telephone sales person was pushy and persistent.

Drew shaak Joppa, MD

Thanks for your help In my situation to pay my credit card debt off thanks drew awesome service !!!

Denise Clarke

Very easy to get a loan and the process was so simple! Our representative Amanda was extremely helpful, courteous and professional.

Wils Seattle, WA

I needed a loan very fast for a move to California and the whole process including approval happened in 3 hours.

Jan Los Angeles, CA

My rep, Paul S was very thorough and helpful throughout the whole process. It was quick and simple! I definitely recommend it :)

Noemi Killeen, TX

I’m so thankful to have merged all my accounts into one. Debt consolidation was the best decision I’ve made with the right company. Stefan A was very professional and gave me precise information to make the process easier. It was quick and easy, and even after consolidating all my bills into one, I still saved money. I will ensure to have my account with FreedomPlus in good standing, and definitely recommend to anybody that needs the help like I did today. Thank you!

James L Kenan Murrieta, CA

FREEDOM PLUS MADE THE TRANSACTION SMOOTH & EASY. REP WAS EASY TO WORK WITH.

Shane Brandon, MS

So far everything has been spot on with this lending company. The process was quick and smooth, and I was not harassed or bombarded with calls. The associate just gave me my options, I thought about them overnight, and we closed on the loan the next afternoon.