Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. Customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers.

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Your loan repayment term can range from 24 months–60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR–29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, at 620, FreedomPlus has a lower minimum credit score requirement. A 620 FICO score is below average for Americans, is considered bad credit or fair credit.

You will still receive better rates and repayment terms, the higher your credit score is, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers. Requirements of competing personal loan providers are generally higher:

• Best Egg minimum credit: 640
  • SoFi minimum credit: 680
  • Lending Club minimum credit: 699
  • Discover minimum credit: 750

Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments

FreedomPlus offers loans with an annual percentage rate from 5.99–29.99 percent, including the loan origination fee.  On top of that, it uses fixed monthly payments, so your monthly payment amount will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change, as it can with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are seeking personal loans for debt relief, its important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payments simple.

You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a cosigner.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 0 percent and 5 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing between potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, monthly installment payment, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?

FreedomPlus personal loans accept FICO scores starting at 620. They have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Xavier Padilla
July 19th, 2019 Brownsville, TX

Elizabeth S, my Senior Loan Consultant, was wonderful and helped me every way possible. She was very patient and explained everything with ease. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She deserves recognition for all her hard work.

JOE ABALOS
July 19th, 2019 Beaumont, TX

It was a great experience working with our representative Dan R | Loan Consultant. He did a great job explaining the benefits we will get out of using Freedom plus. .

Teri M.
July 19th, 2019 Valley Springs, CA

It was very smooth experience, no problems!

David
July 19th, 2019 Albuquerque, NM

Overall a very good decision to go with FreedomPlus. It Didn't take long to apply, they gave us an answer right away.

UnhappyDan
July 17th, 2019 Westminster, MD DETAILS

Extremely dishonest! They charge interest on a continual basis. They charged me a $15 fee because they used the wrong bank account number when trying to withdraw an extra payment! Go see Louie the Loan Shark, you'll get treated better!

Saben Hinckley
July 17th, 2019 Chicago, IL

Terrence C was great, he walked me through the math of everything, made sure I understood the benefits of this loan vs. my credit card debt i.e. fixed vs Standard interest. We especially appreciated him looking at each of our Card balances and showing us how to tell how long and how much interest they would be charging. All in all, very happy with service. If this guy is under consideration for a promotion or bonus, Id say based off his work with us he deserves it.

Murali Reddy
July 17th, 2019 Warsaw, IN

Very simple and satisfying process. Thanks for Daniel R

Patrick Howard
July 17th, 2019 Garrison, TX

This is the worst company to work with. I had to fight for a week to get my money that your company messed up. I am telling everyone to avoid this company. I went through 5 people before I got someone who cared enough to fix it. Her name was rebecca.

Darrell
July 17th, 2019 San Juan Capistrano, CA

Excellent experience. Elizabeth is amazing and I look forward to working with her and FreedonPlus in the future. Thank you!

Andre L.
July 17th, 2019 Chester, VA

My experience was great, thanks to Debbie R, She made the process easy and quick. I will be recommending FreedomPlus to all of my family and friends!

Mr. Fleming
July 16th, 2019 Vallejo, CA

This was straight forward, no nonsense, process. I had been dealing with several companies and it seemed to always be some catch. Jaime provided me with all my answers that I had told me what he could do for me and did it. Thank you so much! Looking forward to our next venture.

Shene P.
July 16th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I had the MOST WONDERFUL experience. Joe was extremely professional, knowledgeable and hilarious to work with. If I ever need another loan, I will not hesitate to use Freedom Plus in the future. I will definitely refer Joe to ALL of my family and friends 😁!

Donna
July 16th, 2019 El Cajon, CA

It just took a few hours to bring this loan to a slam dunk thanks to Ron W! Great customer service and he knows what he is talking about. Give Freedom Plus a call and ask for Ron. Thank you Ron - a real pleasure to work with you.

Jose
July 16th, 2019 Turlock, CA

Best help I’ve had all my life to get the help I need in a few ez steps

Lori
July 16th, 2019 Glenolden, PA

The easiest experience ever. I’m trying to get my credit in check and this is really helping

John Mike Mooney
July 16th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

I tried to make a minus GOLD STAR. is what you guys rate. for a 2 day loan, & after your loan consultant LIED & miss led me about return policy. I HOPE THAT I NEVER HAVE TOO USE FREEDOMPLUS & I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND YOUR LOAN SERVICES TO ANYONE.

Cue
July 16th, 2019 St. Petersburg, FL

Great Service. The loan application/process was quick and easy.

Stephanie
July 16th, 2019 Richmond, VA

This is the best company I ever work with. There’s no hassle or pressure to sign contract. I received a great rate on interest rates. I’m very impressed with this company. At first I was very skeptical about this company because it was fast and easy. I started to investigate to make sure I was making the right decision. I love reading all the reviews. I made my decision once I had the contract in writing. Thank you for a great offer. I will be getting out of debt sooner than expected.

Alice
July 12th, 2019 Tomball, TX

Victoria S who handled my loan was awesome! She answered so many questions and was very patient. I really appreciated her knowledge and support.

Brandon W
July 12th, 2019 Inver Grove Heights, MN

The loan process was fast and easy. Ericka was great at explaining everything and was very helpful. Thanks!

Danny m williams
July 12th, 2019 Clayton, NC

First - Debbie (our account rep) was amazing and worked with us ever step of the way. She was patient and answered questions and provided advice and help with getting the information and forms updated. Her communication was great and timely with responses and follow up questions. Second - The process was clear and easy to update the required information. Overall, we are very satisfied with our experience with Freedom Plus and Debbie. We plan to tell others and plan to work with Debbie in the future as we continue to tackle our dept consolidation efforts.

Beverly Deaton
July 12th, 2019 Commerce, TX

We were most pleased with Erika, our consultant. What a very pleasant, patient and accommodating young woman. She knew her job and the process extremely well and made us very comfortable with our questions. The best loan experience we have ever had! And at age 72 and 74, we have had a few loans including owning five homes in our 50 years of marriage. We would highly recommend this company!

Terry Owens
July 11th, 2019 Wills Point, TX DETAILS

The representative did a great job and maintained communication throughout the entire process. The process was fast and convenient. It was a great experience!

Nicolas lisbon
July 11th, 2019 Newark, NJ DETAILS

Excellent agent.. very professional and knowledgeable

Randy J.
July 11th, 2019 Santa Rosa, CA

Hi everyone, Just a quick thank you to Adan with Freedom plus. It was a real pleasure to work with him and he is very helpful and polite. If you need help with your loans please contact A. N at freedomplus. R. Judy

Sandra Osorio
July 10th, 2019 Miami Beach, FL

this company is a scam..i file a complain because they pull my credit claiming i had aptly fr a loan, which i never did, they are a macs stay away..what you see on their reviews is not truthful

JAMES BRADLEY
July 10th, 2019 Mansfield, TX

Was so easy nice people great business

Troy
July 10th, 2019 Alma, AR DETAILS

I searched thru many other finance companies, and FreedomPlus was best on interest rate with my lower score. They are very responsive and easy to deal with and set me up in less than an hour with my loan. Now 1 monthly payment instead of 7, and lower payments and interest rates. Win Win.

Rod
July 10th, 2019 Cleveland, OH

Terence C was helpful and walked me thru the process and explained every step. I appreciate his help.

Kerry
July 9th, 2019 Greeneville, TN

Good experience quick turnaround and very helpful

Jason
July 8th, 2019 North Richland Hills, TX

Mindy our loan consultant was so helpful throughout the very fast process. We applied and loan was approved that day! Credit Card debt was paid off in less than 10 business days so we are very pleased with Freedom Plus!

Ismael Gonzalez
July 8th, 2019 Miami, FL

It was all about Jacob G. He helped us through the process like a true professional. I had my doubts but he was able to explain everything thank you.

Kurt
July 8th, 2019 North Charleston, SC

Debbie R. Was very helpful in processing my loan. Made the process smooth and easy.

Becka
July 8th, 2019 Lakewood, CA DETAILS

They are shady. I was promised one interest rate and then they changed my rate when my loan was offered. I signed anyways and that was a huge mistake because it was a significantly higher rate. I thought it wasn't that big of a deal but it is a predatory loan. I am very unhappy and I feel like I have been taken advantage of. I make a $463 and only $150 goes to my principle. I will end up paying 13K in interest by the time the loan is done. Their website gives you almost no information about your loan. I wanted to pay off credit cards but taking this loan is going to cost me waaay more money than just paying the cards off myself. Also they charged almost $800 in loan origination fees and you can only make extra payments via electronic check.

KATIE
July 8th, 2019

The whole process was so easy and so fast I could not believe it. Daniel answered all my questions and was so awesome to work with. I was denied twice before I found this company and they approved me so fast. I HIGHLY recommend this company!

Amy Bailey
July 8th, 2019 Woodbridge, VA

Ericka was very thorough and informative. She made everything easy to understand. Excellent customer service. All options were discussed and Ericka was able to answer all of our questions right away.

Kandi
July 8th, 2019 Village Mills, TX

Amanda was extremely helpful and patient with all of my questions. This process was so easy and fast compared to other loans I have done in the past.

philip zelenka
July 8th, 2019 Fort Wayne, IN DETAILS

Freedom Plus; were easy to work with and pleasant and respectful. I enjoyed working with them , they made it very easy . I would not hesitate to work with them again.

Jde
July 5th, 2019 DETAILS

They were easy to work with and helped me get my credit consolidated into one payment. The people I work with were very friendly and helpful to get it done.

Yuki
July 5th, 2019 New Haven, MI DETAILS

Experience was expedient, concise, and enlightening. I fully trust FreedomPlus with my business at this time. I much appreciate being able to fit the calls into my work schedule. It makes life much more convenient. -1 Star for trying to push me into debt consolidation when I specifically requested a loan though, and another for being unable to disclose fees over the phone. It's one this to offer consolidation, but another to sugar coat it as a similar alternative. Loan funds cleared today in almost exactly 7 days, so funding was quick & painless. (I did get worried midway while waiting).

Gabby
July 3rd, 2019 Port Saint Lucie, FL

Maria C was very professional answered all my question and made the process very easy.

Frank
July 3rd, 2019 Mishawaka, IN

I gave it three stars for the service level provided. It was super top notch and everyone has been great to work with. That said, be aware that this company is a borderline loan shark. Even with a high-600 credit score, they wouldn't budge off of the 25.5% interest rate. My $11,499 loan will cost me $18,720 by the time it's all said and done. Insane. Unfortunately I had to take the loan under an emergency situation and it is what it is. They got the loan done and funds in my account about 3 days after I signed.

Kevin
July 3rd, 2019 Mountainburg, AR

Great friendly service. Quick smooth process. Agent was very helpful

Shelley Penrod
July 2nd, 2019 Spring, TX DETAILS

Ryan B was my loan consultant. He was excellent - knowledgeable and communicative. He did a superb job of facilitating my getting documents submitted and of keeping me apprised (via email) of the loan status. He was always prompt in replying to my questions. It was as close to effortless as is possible. After the loan was finalized, I called customer service. They were also excellent. I'm very glad that I chose FreedomPlus.

Daniel Coate
July 2nd, 2019 Westminster, MD DETAILS

Borrower beware! This company will not work with you at all! Whatever information is in the TINY fine print will be enforced with a vengeance. Also be aware that there is NO right of cancellation, and even if you pay the entire amount financed back on the day you receive the funds, you will still owe them the ridiculous "Loan Origination Fee". I would not do business with these people again under any circumstances!

Carol
July 2nd, 2019 Clermont, FL

Josh was wonderful!! He explained everything very well and was very patient and friendly, yet professional. He represents your company very well

Jay A. Sellhorst
July 1st, 2019 Fremont, NE

The experience was good and easy, Brian was very helpful on explaining things, and helped out on the right plan for me.

Brian
July 1st, 2019 Pittsfield, MA DETAILS

Easy and very helpful. Helped me consolidate my debit to one place. Thank you!

Bradley
July 1st, 2019 Huntsville, AL

I worked with Adrian Q. at FreedomPlus. What a professional he was. He explained EVERYTHING to me and answered all my questions I had concerning the loan. He made sure I didn't have any questions when I decided to proceed. Money was deposited into my account within 3 days and credit cards will be paid within 10 days. All is well with me concerning my debt consolidation and FreedomPlus.

Starla Norwood
July 1st, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK

It was a easy process and approval was quick. Money was deposited with in a day with no problem. I dreaded this but it wasn't bad at all and now I'm glad I did it.