Best Company Guarantee Best Egg Logo

Best Egg

9.9

Stephanie Williams Garner, NC

Easy and very quick. So glad I received advertisement in the mail yesterday. I was gonna go with lending tree, but their rates were outrageous!!!!! I will always use Best Egg from here on out. Thank you so much for your great customer service. I will recommend y’all to my friends.

Feb. 14th, 2022

ZAKHARY Shrewsbury, MA

Time for approval and receiving funds was very quick , the rate is somewhat high but they helped me to pay off my credit cards to increase my credit score by reducing my dept utilization ratio , i do recommend Best Egg for low credit scores to help them get back on track. Thanks to Best Egg.

Feb. 3rd, 2022

Fizzy

If the loan request goes through, freakin amazing! Says it was approved for a lower interest rate than my Wells Fargo account. This would give me the money to pay off my loan, pay 3/5 of what I owe my company for the interest free loan, and lower my monthly bills all at the same time. I see thoroughly impressed!!!!!

Reply from Best Egg

We're happy to hear that we impressed you! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Feb. 3rd, 2022

Toni Gelia New York, NY

Fandamntastic! I heard Fed Rates were going to go up and I said to myself that now was the time to consolidate my debt. They funded me entirely wiping out most of my credit card debt and saving about 10% of interest. No prepayment penalties were key since I’m retiring in a year and half and plan on paying off my loan in that time

Cbarth Yakima, WA

I saw information on Best Egg and went to their site to see what they were about. I thought I knew 100% that I would not qualify for a loan… but I did!! I did it over the weekend and the money was in my account very beginning of the following week. No hassle.. no stress. I am VERY satisfied!

Randy Pickett Chesapeake, VA

This was such an easy process and it came at the perfect time. It took longer for me to find my banking info than to get through this process. I am so appreciative and relieved. I will definitely recommend people to try this out,

Samantha Cervantes Lake Jackson, TX

First of all, the customer service is excellent. Second, the loan product they offer is top notch above many I've looked into. And last but not least, they were so quick to get my loan funded. I couldn't believe how amazing they are and I'm SO glad I chose Best Egg!!

Sardar Masih San Francisco, CA

I was thinking about how I can solved my kichen requirments and every day I was thinking how and from where I can get that help. After revewing with other banks the loan intrests, I found good intrest rates. Finally I decided to take your help. Best Egg's expperience is way simple and easy. I did not got any problem to approve my loan.

Patricia J Brewer Brook Park, OH

I would like to say that this was the best customer service call I have had in a long time. The Customer Service Rep. Reginald was so informational and was so easy to talk to. He explained and answered all my questions. What a awesome experience!

Bill Fisher Hollywood, FL

The number one positive item that created immediate trust between myself and best egg used to say were referred to me by a major credit reporting organization-Experian. That relationship told me This was a financial product with a good recommendation.

Karen Johnson Belleville, IL

They help me when I needed the help buying my manufacture home. Not many people are willing to loan money less than $25,000.00I did not need that much and Best Egg agreed to the amount I actually needed.

Nov. 9th, 2021

Janet F Harris Kingman, AZ

They put loan together with no issues. Set up for automatic payments is great no worries about when payments due. Hope to use them in future if needed again once loan paid in full.

Oct. 26th, 2021

Lewis D Richardson Richmond, TX

How the whole process was done so refined and professional. The support team is awesome. They walked through the whole process with me and followed up on the approval..Thanks Bestegg.

Reply from Best Egg

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg has been great so far!

Oct. 26th, 2021

German Ruiz Utica, MI

I was a little bit scared when I called . I thought I wouldn't get approved. However the loan officer went through everything and was approved and she helped me in getting the monthly payment I needed.

Reply from Best Egg

That's all great to hear! Thank you for sharing, German.

Sep. 29th, 2021

Annette M Nesseth Minneapolis, MN

The loan was fast and easy. I was able to get a loan that I needed and was able to afford. The customer service agents I have spoke to have been, very friendly and easy to work with.

Reply from Best Egg

That's great to hear that everything has gone well so far!

Helen Hall Pflugerville, TX

I have 3 payments left on my loan. During the course of my loan anytime I reached out about anything I always received a quick and and informative reply customer service was excellent

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Norma San Antonio, TX

I had been turned down by other financial institutions but Best Egg approved me for a consolation loan. I am now hopeful of my future. I can't express how relieved this loan has provided in meeting my needs

Reply from Best Egg

We're happy to hear that we could help!

Frank Curley Middletown, NY

I caused my own problems and Best Egg helped me financially. Their service is totally professional, and private. You have automatic deductions so you can not be late. The staff are very knowledgeable and courteous.

Jen Crofton, MD

I was shocked at how fast the money was in my account. It was about 12 hours. It was too easy to apply online. I didn't have any issues. And I've already made a few payments online to stay ahead, once again an easy process.

Reply from Best Egg

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Lindsay r Plano, TX

Easy and great website! Thank you for making this stressful time so easy!

5 hours ago

Janna Snohomish, WA

The process was simple to apply. Best Egg sent an approval answer quickly.

5 hours ago

Ken Worthen Hillsboro, OR

Simple and very convenient! Looking to purchase a newer motorcycle.

23 hours ago

TKhome

It was very easy to do and I will finally have peace of mind.

23 hours ago

domnnie Alba, TX

easy and fast and good rates less head anysacke than other comp

1 day ago

J G Duluth, GA

Great experience...easy to work with. Would highly recommend

Clement Williams Hialeah, FL

very professional and I understand everything that they have said about them

CaJiApGTO BT Denver, CO

Very easy and quick streamlined on-line loan application process!

Amber Ramdin Yonkers, NY

It was very easy to apply and very fast. I appreciated that!

Brenn Burch Charlotte, NC

Excellent customer service i will be recommended to others

Barbara mcgonigal Tulsa, OK

Pleasant,quick and informative. Amy made this a very pleasant experience.

JOHN CONTE Fort Lauderdale, FL

Very easy application and at a good time with relocating expenses

Edward Stella Rochester, NY

Thank you very easy and helpful I appreciate your time and help

Kenny Roberts Orlando, FL

Very easy loan application process. Very quick approval time.

Mark Edward Howe Baltimore, MD

I would highly recommend Best Egg. You will be treated with professionalism.

Susan Kalika Miami, FL

This is my third loan with Best Egg. The experience is consistently positive.

Reply from Best Egg

This is fantastic to hear!

Beverly Moses Cypress, TX

I applied online put in my information. Got an reply back in minutes.

Marcia Shelf Orlandi Seguin, TX

Great job! I look forward to consolidating my debt payments.

Jess E Las Vegas, NV

Great experience fast and safe would recommend to anyone looking for a loan.

Ron Fogelson Sibley, LA

Very Fast! Extremely easy process absolutely recommend best egg!

Krista Harris Huntersville, NC

Just took out my 3rd loan in 3 years. Great way to consolidate debt, my credit score keeps going up since I’ve been using Best Egg. The process is so easy, the interest rates and fees are always very competitive. I haven’t needed to contact Customer Service much because from the application process all the way through the loans being paid off, everything is very clear consistent. However, when I have needed customer service, the calls or chats are always quick and easy. I look forward to being a customer for a long time.

Jan. 13th, 2022

David Theberge Arcadia, CA

Best Egg has made it possible for me to consolidate and pay-off high interest credit debt and make a low monthly payment at a lower interest rate. This will help me stay on the right track with my credit. Plus, their online process was super smooth and painless. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for help with their current debt management.

Jan. 13th, 2022

Melissa Jefferies Vancouver, WA

I've been debating to get a loan to pay down my debt faster. I received an offer letter in the mail and decided to look into. I like that I got to see what I qualify for without it affecting my score first and got to see what payments would be like. It was really easy. Excited to start 2022 putting money into savings rather than juggling multiple payments!

Jan. 3rd, 2022

Thaddeus Wagaba Cleveland, OH

This is the second time l am getting a loan from best egg. For some reason l looked them up and another company came through, l realized l was not dealing with best Egg and l canceled them. With best egg, you receive the money quick. Some steps l didn’t have to do because l have had good credit with them in the past. They came through when needed and their interest rate is a little bit less than other companies. Thank you guys🙏🏾🙏🏾

Dec. 23rd, 2021

Rose Laguna Woods, CA

They have been sending me emails and didn’t mind it. But when they send me an email and a good interest of 5.99 % for 50k Terms 3 years to pay. I grabbed it. They approved my Loan in a minute my credit score was 734 from Experian. They paid some of my cc and personal loans and deposited the rest into my bank account. Thank you So much Best Egg now I can pay in 1 account and save tons of interest. 100% recommended. New customer Dec 2021.

Reply from Best Egg

We're happy to hear that we impressed you!

Dec. 23rd, 2021

Orlando Dolores Anchorage, AK

I think Best Egg is the best lending Company that I have ever encountered. This is my first time to apply for a personal loan to Best Egg and Best Egg approved my loan at once online. Unlike another lending Company which I have been a customer for them for two consecutive lendings whereby I was able to pay my loan in less than the expected length of time of payment that they disapproved my 3rd application. They just did it before Best Egg has approved my loan application today!

Dec. 20th, 2021

Mike Clark Nashville, TN

I read alot of reviews of other loans and all said outstanding but we're denied. The reviews here were more positive and after was approved rather quickly and was told will receive funds in 1-3 days. I was able to adjust my loan a little up or down from what I requested and chose a lower amount for a lower interest rate. I really enjoy that I was made to feel a part of my loan and not just throwing a number at an algorithm and wishing for the best.

Dec. 20th, 2021

J MAN Honolulu, HI

Very pleased with BestEgg in all regards. After applying for a personal loan in response to an optimally-timed pre-approval mailer, related research into BestEgg & comparisons to competing providers, I was formally approved within a few days... The process was simple, the people were friendly & the loan options' terms were advantageous to my needs. A+ 100% satisfied!

Dec. 8th, 2021

Pam Moore Miramar Beach, FL

The online loan process was quick & easy. I didn’t receive calls from different people, like other companies do. I was given a great rate with monthly payments I can afford. I trusted Best Egg because it was listed with another co I use for keeping track of my credit scores. I needed the loan quickly for new business expenses & Best Egg came through in 2 days with money in my account! Thank You!

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Ms. JOYCE J. JORDAN Stone Mountain, GA

I like the ease of the application and the process was simple short and quite fast. I was surprised!!! This lending company has given me the funds I need to clear up my credit cards and after this I will be more careful with my future decisions on my Needs as opposed to my Wants😒. I was approved just in time for the Holidays. Everyone be blessed🙏😇😷

Joseph Slack Brooklyn, NY

My experience with best egg was through credit karma I was very hesitant to to proceed Due to the fact that with my credit score. As I was applying with best egg Customer service had called me and walked me through the steps and reassured me sure of me that I will get approved that it will be in my account to 1 to 3 business days the 3 business days and surely it was thanks thank you best egg🙂