Best Company Guarantee Best Egg Logo

Best Egg

9.9

Virginia LaBerteaux Corvallis, OR

This was super simple and easy to get approval, no stress it was awesome

Reply from Best Egg

Simple and easy is what we like to hear! Thanks so much for sharing!

Apr. 25th, 2021

amycray Bangor, ME

Process was made very simple and questions answered promptly.

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it simple for you!

Apr. 21st, 2021

Jonathan Mccrory Hernando, MS

Quick and painless, everything was explained in thorough detail!

RITCHIE D GRACEY Springdale, AR

When everyone else said no best egg hooked me up fast and very easy.

Reply from Best Egg

Fast and easy is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing!

Kyle Breslin Crofton, MD

Very easy to use and happy to get these credit cards paid off

Reply from Best Egg

If you're happy, then we're happy!

John Felter Helena, MT

Very user-friendly. Easiest loan I ever applied for and approved right away.

Sandyford Los Angeles, CA

Very easy and simple to use and app was real easy to navigate.

Reply from Best Egg

Easy and simple is what we like to hear!

Teri-Ann LeClair The Villages, FL

Easiest loan ever applied for. 2 days is all it took. I would use them again.

Dan Moore Navarre, FL

Was simple to fill out information. Approval process was quick

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it simple and quick for you!

Samantha Philadelphia, PA

The application process was quick, easy, straight forward and quite efficient.

Reply from Best Egg

Quick and easy is what we like to hear!

Kalin Wate Seattle, WA

Very well organized application process! Fast and simple..thank you

Reply from Best Egg

Fast and simple is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing!

Elaine Worlds Douglasville, GA

Great customer service. Loan process was painless and quick.

Thanks for sharing!

Michael Victorville, CA

Best Egg made the process of getting a loan easy and with the best rates.

Linda Rains McAlester, OK

Alex was exceptional, explained my questions in detail. Thank you

Reply from Best Egg

The pleasure is all ours :) Thanks for sharing!

Barbara F Baehr Oak Harbor, WA

I am 71 years old and not very computer literate. I have attempted 3 loan offers prior to this and have given up on each because I could not link the things they needed or photo and send others. This was the easiest loan I have ever applied for and I am confident in its security. Thank you for making things easy for those of us who did not grow up with a smart phone in their hands!

Reply from Best Egg

We are so glad we could make this easy for you!

Jul. 31st, 2020

Guillermp Rolon New Rochelle, NY

It's been an exciting experience. This loan will allow me to pay off $15,000 of revolving credit in 3 years. The process went smoothly. I was the only one that was hesitant to proceed. However, this is not the first time I've worked with Best Egg. They served me well in the past without any issues. It helps to pay your financial obligations in timely manner. When you need BestEgg, they're there for you! Thanks!

Reply from Best Egg

We are so pleased to hear everything went smoothly! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

May. 24th, 2020

Mark B Bradenton, FL

Very convenient will do automatic payment but will choose day of payment. Send info

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Apr. 11th, 2021

James Metoyer Charleston, SC

Quick and easy! This is my second loan with Best Egg and couldn’t be more pleased!

Reply from Best Egg

Quick and easy is what we like to hear!

Apr. 11th, 2021

Kenneth straham Dallas, TX

They always try to bend over backwards to help my situation I am very proud of them

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing, Kenneth!

David Logan Fort Worth, TX

Excellent service and prompt response. All of the people you talk to at Best Egg are awesome.

Reply from Best Egg

That is wonderful to hear! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lawrence Davis Las Vegas, NV

This was way easier than I imagined and this was the best offer I had through credit karma.

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it so easy for you!

Dawson Washington Detroit, MI

I just want to thank best Egg for give me a helping hand with this loan. I really appreciate it.

Reply from Best Egg

We are glad we could help! Thanks for sharing!

Mar. 31st, 2021

Jo Anne Gibson Saucier, MS

Very easy to use the app. The interest rate is comparable maybe a little better than most

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you! Thanks so much for sharing!

Mar. 31st, 2021

Daniel Jones Jackson, MS

Your PEOPLE were very professional and they went out of their way to assist..Thanks..

Reply from Best Egg

The pleasure is all ours :) Thanks for sharing!

Jaes ,

Omg, HP, the loan consultant was absolutely AMAZING!!! Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

BMR Turlock, CA

The application process was simple and easy to navigate unlike the experience with big banks.

Reply from Best Egg

Simple and easy is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing!

Noreli Cruz Glendale, CA

No hassle for my application on my loan and didn’t give me hard time with requirements.

Mar. 21st, 2021

Brenda Young Norwich, CT

Very nice , will use again if the need arises. Corrine is an amazing asset to your staff.

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing! We are pleased to hear we could help!

Mar. 18th, 2021

AngieMc Norristown, PA

Quick and simple. Interest rates are high but, the fact that there is no early pay off penalty is helpful.

Reply from Best Egg

Simple and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing, Angie!

Karen Giacomo Wadsworth, OH

Jennifer was very helpful and friendly. I had a lot of questions and she answered them all.

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing, Karen!

rick1966 Ulster Park, NY

I been been a customer of Best Egg for many years and always pleased with the outcome

Reply from Best Egg

That is wonderful to hear! Thanks so much for sharing!

Briana Derr Denver, CO

I was disrecred to Best Egg by Credit Karma. It was a quick and easy process with a great offer.

Reply from Best Egg

Quick and easy is what we like to hear! Thanks so much for sharing!

Ryan Sansevero Charlotte, NC

The ease of use and direction of the website is great. Efficient and to the point.

Evan Evansville, IN

Great service and the best rate by far. Not even close to what the other places offered.

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear that, Evan!

Dee ,

This was the most easy process that you can follow and got through. This is amazing!

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing! We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you!

Michael Butler San Diego, CA

I felt buried in financial grave. I was out of work while attempting to pay off some credit card spending. After rolling it over to a 0 pct 18 month credit line I found myself unable to make payments and living off the same cards I recently rolled over, adding to my debt. After regaining employment the payments made didn't amount to much after all the interest charged. Best allowed me to pay the cards, and start to relieve myself of this burden with a monthly payment I can afford, at an interest rate less than I was paying before. It will take some to completely pay it off but it will be faster and less expensive...I do hope I can keep working to continue to pay on time during this COVIF crisis. Thank you Best Egg

Reply from Best Egg

We are glad we could help! Thanks for sharing and please don't hesitate to reach out going forward!

Mar. 23rd, 2020

Dogmom Charlotte, NC

I've been so pleased with my existing Best Egg loan that I applied for and was approved for a 2nd loan today! The process was so straightforward to apply with the offer code I was provided and I was given a better interest rate than my current accounts. So, taking out this additional loan through Best Egg was a no-brainer for me after I crunched the numbers of my bills and actually saw how much they varied month-to-month. I opted for a loan of a lesser amount than I queried because the monthly payment was the median of what my monthly installments have been. Combine that with Best Egg's no punishment for prepayment and I can practically hear my credit rating take a sigh of relief from the "Rollercoaster of Rebuilding" from my poor financial decisions over a decade ago! Thank you so much!!

Reply from Best Egg

The pleasure is all ours :) We are glad to have you back! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Jan. 22nd, 2020

Thomas J Lee Moses Lake, WA

I had many problems arise at once last week when both cars went down at once and I realized afterwards that I had stretched my credit cards a bit to far. I look for someone to get a quick loan from to pay down debt and consolidate it. I put in for the loan last night and this evening I noticed it had been approved. I was very surprised because I could not get the website to up load the required documents (not many just those proving my income). They called my twice while I was out of my house and were very nice to remind me about the documents. I sent them in as soon as I figured out what I had been doing wrong the previous night. I appreciate the quick service and also their patience with me since sometimes I my be slow but I not very fast, like them.

Reply from Best Egg

We are happy we could help! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Nov. 14th, 2019

Anthony Gamble Cullman, AL

This is the 2nd time I have used Best Egg for debt consolidation. In each instance, I saved a significant amount of money each month by dumping the high credit card rates. They give you several loan choices, offer the best rates, and the process couldn't be easier. One thing that I really like is that they only do a soft pull on your credit report. So you login, answer about 5-6 basic questions, and they make you several offers. From start to finish it took about 30 minutes to apply and get approved. I would definitely recommend Best Egg and I would not hesitate using them again. If you need to consolidate you owe it to yourself to check out Best Egg.

Reply from Best Egg

We are glad to have you back! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us!

Nov. 14th, 2019

Harrison The Bronx, NY

I am so excited I am literally lost for words. Thank you thank you, thank you. The representative, Felicia was very nice, courteous, patient, well mannered and professional who assisted me during my loan request. I am very pleased with the quick result and this morning I recommended Best Egg to one of my coworker. Immediately, she sent the information to her daughter who is in the process of buying a car and was searching how to apply for a loan. I will spread the words to others but a major thanks as well to my brother who introduced me to Bestegg because he has positive experience applying for loans.

Reply from Best Egg

The pleasure is all ours:) We are so thrilled to hear you had an amazing experience!

Nov. 7th, 2019

Debbie B Hensley, AR

I had a loan with Prosper at a low interest rate 6.38 for 3 years. Needed to institute another loan and reached out to them since I have done business for with them for 3 years. Mind you, automatic monthly draft, never late on a payment, and credit score higher than originally 3 years ago. They came back with double and 1/4 more than my original loan I had with them and what Best Egg offered!!!! I was shocked. I went with Best Egg and got a much lower interest rate and the process was quick and easy, a response within a day once I provided the documents requested. I am looking forward to doing business with them and you actually can get someone on the phone that can give you answers and help when I had to call them.

Reply from Best Egg

We're so pleased to hear you had such a great experience, Debbie!

Sep. 16th, 2019

Sean Palmese San Marcos, CA

The promptness and clarity of everything was addressed over 1 phone call I made almost two weeks after I applied for the loan. I didn't finish the initial loan application right away, because I had to wait for my entire pay stub to process through my new employer. I was told of the additional documents I would need to submit during the document submission process, and my loan was funded the very next day after online submission. I applied for the $10,000 loan and only ended up receiving $8600. BUT, this was explained to me before the loan was actually fulfilled over that one phone call that I made before I submitted the final documents. All is well, and I definitely would recommend and use them again. The promptness of payment was absolute along with the clarity the agent showed me over the one phone call I had with the company. Five stars definitely.

Reply from Best Egg

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Jul. 25th, 2019

Roxy's Mom Concord, CA

I found the application process extremely easy and I got a good interest rate, though I was hoping for something a bit lower based on the push advertising I'd been receiving. Still a good deal and extremely lower rate than credit cards. I got the money quite fast and my monthly payment is very manageable. This is my second loan with BestEgg and I've been satisfied with the service. BestEgg also received good ratings from an industry journalist, which helped me trust in their service. I can't remember the journalist, but it was a list of reputable lenders from an impartial party. I appreciated that information. My only con is that I can't make extra payments that are less than my monthly payment. Those have to be equal to or more than the monthly payment. But that's not too bad. Overall, I'm happy with my experience.

Reply from Best Egg

We're thrilled to hear you're happy so far! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Apr. 23rd, 2019

Sheila Cosentino Brighton, MI

I can't say enough good things about this company. The process to fill out the application was effortless. The approval was in seconds. I received great email communication about the status. I filled out my application on Friday and the money was in my bank account on Tuesday, first thing in the morning. Talk about painless!! I think Best Egg does a great job at giving you options for repayment and the terms. They make everything clear up front. No surprises!! Even after the funds were in my bank account, Best Egg did what they said and provided me with a clear email about when the payment would come out of my account. ..etc. Amazing! I will NEVER work with anyone else! Thank you for a great experience!

Reply from Best Egg

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're thrilled to hear we've earned your loyalty.

Apr. 23rd, 2019

M. Moore Centerville, TX

Best Egg offered me a great loan at a great rate and the application process was easy. Also; the funds were deposited very fast into my personal account for use. I also contacted customer support during my application process and the call was answered quickly and the service was exceptional. I felt really good after talking to the rep and she resolved all my concerns with the loan before I actually accepted it. The whole process was very easy and I highly recommend Best Egg for personal loans. I have received many loan offers in the mail before and I kept going back to this one and chose this one.

Reply from Best Egg

Wow. This is awesome to hear. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We're thrilled to hear you're on board!

Apr. 12th, 2019

Lori E Chesterton, IN

Debt happens (to everyone) for various reasons; a couple of mistakes and/or medical bills can damage your credit. I'm an honest, hardworking person and tried to improve my financial situation (w/ debt consolidation), but was denied by several creditors. How was I suppose to pay my debt and regain a high credit score if no one would give me a chance? The answer turned out to be BEST EGG! They gave me a chance. They approved a loan with a process that is literally quick and easy. And I stress quick and easy. A few questions online, various options to best suit my life, an approval within seconds and money in my account the next day. Excellent rates and re-payment options. I am on my way to financial freedom; thank you Best Egg! I will be your best marketing.

Reply from Best Egg

Wow, that's awesome! Thanks so much for your review, Lori.

Mar. 28th, 2019

Lorenzo D Renteria Albuquerque, NM

Best Egg is the best choice above other lenders. This my second loan with Best Egg. The loan application process is streamlined and easy to understand. You pick the amount you want and can qualify for and provide easy concise information and documents. The review and approval process is quick and before you know it the funds are in your bank account. Customer service is great. Could not be easier. I also applied through Discover for comparison and was approved however they dictated what I could pay or not pay with the loan proceeds which I was not happy with. I stayed with Best Egg, the best choice ever.

Reply from Best Egg

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thank you for choosing Best Egg.

Mar. 27th, 2019

New Customer Cassville, NJ

Simple loan request process that was easy to understand. The flexibility to adjust the loan amount before moving forward is important. I would have liked to be able to change the initial amount requested because the flexibility was limited. I found the the rates to be better than the usual personal loan competitors. Although there is an origination fee, the total cost of the loan was better than those others with no fees. Liked the fact the loan was offered by a local bank and not “funded”. As a result the money was quickly put into my checking account within only a couple days. Very satisfied overall.

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Mar. 27th, 2019

MoniM Aurora, IL

I have been struggling with the idea of whether committing to a personal loan to get my debt in order was something I wanted to go through. I am a first generation immigrant and I have been raised to be careful with finances and use credit cards for only emergency situations, so they can be paid off immediately or within a year's time at the most. Unfortunately life almost always does not turn out to be aligned with your expectations, so my family had to rely on the credit cards when we hit a snag. In order to ensure the student loans (yes those horrible things) did not default, we chose to pay those and use the credit cards for daily living expenses. My husband and I have been trying to catch up for a few years now but it's really hard to eliminate debt when every dime you make is accounted for, the salaries stays the same, yet the student loan rates increase and so do your payments and life happens. Yesterday, yes 24 hours ago I decided to take a leap of faith on this offer from Best Egg, and yes, 24 hours later, I have been approved with a fixed pretty low Interest Rate (50% less than our 22-24% one on the credit cards), for a 5 year term. We chose the 5 yr term because we are 100% sure we can make that monthly payment. In a free financial seminar I attended a while back I learned how to calculate how much more I need to add to my monthly payment so that it goes towards the principal, and it's almost always less than the monthly pmt amount if we would have went with the shorter term limit. With that being said in the next 48 hours the $ will be in our account and we will be paying off our credit cards and be one step closer to debt elimination. Tip: Remove your credit cards from your monthly account subscriptions or whatnot before paying them off. This way you are not tempted to indulge on re-accumulating debt. Thank you Best Egg for giving us an opportunity to move forward an in efficient and responsible way. I really appreciate it you did not try to lure us to larger amounts of loans than we actually needed (which is what many other lenders have tried to do in the past). The transparency and follow-up on your customer service side was also superb.

Reply from Best Egg

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Mar. 7th, 2019

afrederick Saint John, ND

When I first received this offer through nerd wallet I thought there is no way this could be this easy but it was. I am very busy and that is one of the reasons why I had multiple accounts and I was wasting money on not even looking at my bills, just paying them each month. Applying with nest egg helped me look critically at my financial situation and gain control. I have done this and now I feel better and that if I stick with the plan I will be debt free in 3 years and could look at some different job options and maybe even move to a warmer state. The process was completed online, no need to talk with anyone in person. Fill out the forms, upload documents that were requested and it was done. I was able to get a decent interest rate for a non-secured loan which was on average 19 percent lower than what I was paying on credit cards and other bills. The only person who can screw this up in the future is myself.

Reply from Best Egg

We're glad to be able to help! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Mar. 5th, 2019