Best Company Guarantee Best Egg Logo

Best Egg

9.9

shane kovacs St. Cloud, FL

I read over reviews from other customers before applying and felt that this would be the right lender for me. The application process was quick and easy to understand.

Reply from Best Egg

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Natalie Rolla, MO

It's extremely helpful in my time of need when I'm not sure I would be able to find any other company with rates this low.

Betty Sue Adkins Walla Walla, WA

The last person I spoke to about getting adding to my current account to consolidate my medical and mail order bills made me feel stupid. I asked her if she didn't want me to get the loan and she didn't answer so I gave up.

Reply from Best Egg

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear that the service you experienced was anything less than perfect. Please be assured that customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so we will be sure to forward your feedback along to the appropriate department for review. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please feel free to give us a call.

Joe Snurr Flippin, AR

Great rates for the loan you look for. Quick delivery of loan to your acct. And helped when in need and very easy to sign up to receive loan

Monique Williams-Owens Centereach, NY

I Appreciated the entire Loan Process. It was all done in a Timely Manner and I like how everything was thoroughly Explained in the Emails.

Raymond Ramsey Chicago, IL

Best egg has great customer service and very responsive to your personal needs. I am very pleased with my loan and it's rate. A+++

Vantina Dassing Owensboro, KY

They were very helpful. They worked very efficiently to get the job done. Everything came together quicker than scheduled. Was very satisfied!

James Brett Chandler, AZ

Easygoing, & very good communication,money was processed the exact way it was explained. The auto deduction, keeps it easy for me!

Jan. 28th, 2022

Stephanie Allen Windsor Mill, MD

Best egg help me out a lot with a good score to pay off some of my bills not all because I did I want a big amount to pay back.

Jan. 28th, 2022

Mary Lufkin, TX

Filling out application was a breeze. I had a question about the last page and called the number given. I was connected to John and he was very professional and friendly. I appreciate his attitude.

Tony Scribner Lancaster, OH

So easy to do business with and very favorable rates. Money is deposited quickly in your account. Easy to apply, easy to make payments... just all around easy to do business with!

Rob Clark Jefferson, MD

I just started my 4th loan with Best Egg. I have relied upon them for many years now, each time a major purchase comes along. Interest rate is always competitive, and the online application process is easy and quick!

david barratt Springfield, OR

going through the application was easy and quick this thing i appreciated about best egg was the phone communications if i needed to do anything all the representatives where respectful thank you best egg for your help

Brent Ungerman Salt Lake City, UT

Application was quick and easy to fill out and getting the funds I needed to pay off high interest rate credit card debt was a great relief. And having one payment instead of four is really nice! Thank you!

Sarah Louisville, KY

I checked Best Egg against Payoff, Lending Club, SoFi, and UpStart, and it had by far the best deal. This is the second time I have used them when I needed a loan, and everything went smoothly last time!

Rosie El Paso, TX

Best egg process was fast and effortless. I was approved in less than 24 hours. Great interest rate and low payments. I recommend Best egg to anyone who needs emergency funds fast and stress free! Thank you Best egg!

Josh Spink Visalia, CA

This is my second loan from Best Egg. Both times the process was simple, fast, and with no hassles. The loans were direct deposited within days, and I was able to pay off higher credit card interest rates.

Elaine G Providence, RI

VERY easy. VERY fast. I highly recommend Best Egg. Take the pressure off yourself by having the money you need in your account by tomorrow!!! I won't use any other company for my future loan needs.

Robert Schultz North Kingstown, RI

We were greeted warmly and not rushed thru the process. Calmly guided us to different sites to verify our level of interest/ not extending payment time out to far : hate extra interest.!!

Deanne San Jose, CA

This was such an easy process. They went above and beyond. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone looking for a personal loan, and I'm sure any loan. Not enough good things to say about them.

FJPINAZ Chandler, AZ

Took 3 minutes to get finalized with a loan that had a better APR than what was predicted & lower monthly payment. That’s with having a lower than average credit score! I’m thrilled with Best Egg so far!!!

Kenneth Douglasville, GA

The best egg representative that I called was very professional and very thorough with her knowledge of the process this was a simple loan process look forward to working with best stag

Deanna Simpson Burleson, TX

Wow the online application process was a snap. If funds are deposited as quickly as they say this will definitely be the easiest loan process ever. Makes my hard earned credit score feel appreciated!

Reply from Best Egg

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg has been great so far!

V. Edwards Tampa, FL

The customer service representatives are very helpful and friendly it's a pleasure doing business with bestegg . This is my 2nd loan. We are thankful 🙏 and grateful for your assistance in our financial journey.

Therese Smallwood Milan, MI

I wasn’t sure if I should consolidate my bills due to interest rates. Best Egg beat everything I already and I was left with enough to do a little remodeling. So easy and fast.

DOV Sharon, CT

Always easy. Always fast--I usually end up pre-paying before the term is up--and no issues! Great way to pay off cc debt and put a little bit aside for home improvements, etc.

Emaeloft Cumming, GA

This was a very clear, straightforward, quick transaction. Within hours they offered better rates and timing which allowed me options to make the best decision for our family, thank you!

Michael Denver, CO

Well ,now....this loan process was very simple, simple indeed. I checked others , Best Egg was the best. I gotten alittle less than I asked for , but that's fine. Monthly payment not bad at all. Thanks Best Egg

Mar. 3rd, 2022

BruceS Huntsville, AL

I would like to thank the folks at Best Egg. we wanted to purchase something expensive for our home. Best egg has given us an easy route and a very good percentage rate as well. Thank you very much.. Bruce

BigRegg7 Pasadena, MD

The application process was not stressful. It was user friendly. Final results were given in less than five minutes. Thank you for helping our family; especially during COVID-19 and Omicron.

ibm Blacksburg, SC

I appreciated detailing the up front cost of the loan. The direct transfer of funds into our account was also great. The ability to pay off higher interest rates at a lower monthly payment is a no brained. ibm

Nancy Muskegon, MI

Best Egg made it easy to apply. They provided multiple loan choices so that I could find the right loan for my needs. All my questions were answered promptly. I am so excited to work with this lender.

William Aylett, VA

I've had numerous loans with them. Process is easy, simple. Approvals are quick & loan deposits are very quick. If you need to call representative s are very polite

Johnita Anderson Bluffton, SC

The process was very easy and convenient.Best Egg provides Great customer service I love that their understanding and other optional assistance through difficult times

D Smith Northridge, CA

The application process was simple and straightforward. I received my money quickly and the customer service employees were always polite and knowledgeable.

Michael S Hoffman Glenwood Springs, CO

Company that does as I say and is very professional. Getting what I needed to get out of the top pole was very easy and stress-free. Quite amazing company all around

Liza El Paso, TX

So easy, so fast. Everyone I interacted with was so friendly. I was able to pay all my high interest credit cards and saved thousands. Love Best Egg!

Dec. 23rd, 2021

Christian Kamalii Kaneohe, HI

Best Egg made the entire process simple & straightforward. No gimmicks, financed in real time. Best Egg earned a loyal customer for years to come! Aloha from Hawai'i.

Dec. 20th, 2021

Bonnie Indelicarto Harleysville, PA

This was a very easy process with very knowledgeable and professional service Representatives.It was done very quickly and what I was told is what was delivered.

Dec. 8th, 2021

Jennifer Labant Saint Marys, PA

They were super easy to work with, I got answers right away and have never had any questions or trouble. It was a very good experience and it was a fast turn around!

Dec. 8th, 2021

Dona Davis Montgomery, TX

This is the easiest and best lending institution I have ever worked with!! They take the hassle out of the loan process completely. The application takes about two minutes and the money is received in a day or two. Other companies need to pay attention to what Best Egg is doing.

Monica A Bhatti Arlington, VA

Best Egg got me a great rate. Allowed me to pay off high interest debt and improve my financial situation. Easy to set up and apply, very satisfied with Best Egg. This is my third loan with them. Paid off the first one, got an even better rate on the third loan. Thanks Best Egg!

Cliff James

It was a quick decision & the only problem I had was the hours are EST and Im on Pacific, but it makes it easier due to you get up early and handle business.... So far the process is streamlined, decision was quick & the follow-up was wonderful, Id recommend this lender to EVERYONE!!!!

KKEY Council Bluffs, IA

I cannot say enough about how easy the process is to apply and get a loan with Best Egg! Absolutely hassle free. It takes only a short amount of time. This loan has enabled me to pay off 6 credit cards and reduce my monthly payments by 200% + - I am so thankful!!

Khronic Keno Pleasanton, CA

This is my second loan through Best Egg. The process is simple and flawless and the gentlemen who reached out to me during the loan application was very cordial and professional. I will definitely recommend Best Egg to my family and friends. Best Regards, Robert

B K Buffalo, NY

I have visited many loan companies websites and many are not straight forward but when I checked Best Egg website it was very straightforward and displayed all fees and application process is mostly online and easy enough! Highly recommended!

Colin Harling Chicago, IL

The application process, acceptance and depositing of funds all occurred within 24 hours. The process was incredibly easy and was able to take place from my phone. My interest rate was below the national average and very reasonable. Very happy with my experience!

JD

Wow I couldn’t believe I thought it was a scam invitation because I try the couple invitation from other creditors after I gave my information they’re declined me.Best Egg your the one quick and no hassle in a minute I got approved the following day my fund was in my account.Thank u Best Egg your the best.Great recommend to others.

Vanesa mccart McMinnville, TN

The process is so easy and fast. In less than 3 days i got the money in my bank and the lowest interest rate i ever have. Thank you so much best egg for helping to consolidate my credit card soon ill be debt free not paying so much in interest monthly. You are awesome

chris adams Junction City, OR

Alot of other loan companies wanted past pay stubs which is no problem to provide as well as auto pay and the origination fee is automatically taken from your loan request which reduces your loan amount and depending on your loan amount the APR is credit card rates AKA high interest thx guys for a smooth and hassle free loan

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!