Best Company Guarantee Best Egg Logo

Best Egg

9.9

Matthew Jarvis Salt Lake City, UT

Amazed with how straight forward their process was quick with better APR rate then previous lenders. Allen called me admeditely after my online application was submitted, he was professional, curdious, went through each payment option that would work best for me.

John Sullivan Charlotte, NC

Just simply the Best,, easy process by yourself or Any questions just call if you have any questions or need help applying they will guide you through the process step by step!!! That is what l consider REAL customer service!!! Thanks Best Egg!!

L H

I had an unexpected financial emergency and found Best Egg online. The process was quick and easy with great communication from them and a good interest rate. I would 100% recommend them to anyone needing a loan for any reason and will definitely use them again.

Brett Nelson Dallas, TX

Christine was very helpful and actually listened to my needs and concerns. I felt extremely comfortable with her and picked Best Egg over other companies based on my experience. Everything was upfront, fast and easy. I would highly recommend this company to anyone for their finance needs.

Jeff-and-Nadine Stafford, VA

Seemless experience. Terrific company charter and ideals with a smart group of poeple leading the charge to a better financial life! *Best financial decsion we ever made with low interest rates. I would highly recommend Best Egg and Marlette Funding and supporing bank/s to anyone for consolidation loans.

Jules Salt Lake City, UT

Application was a breeze. They contacted me while completing the online application to see if I needed help. I made sure to upload all necessary income verification. Loan was approved and funded within a 48 hour window. Satisfied with the integrate I was approved for and loan amount requested.

Reply from Best Egg

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Trish

I was in need a a loan with a low interest rate. Best Egg offered this and did it very quick and without any struggles. I appreciate your company for doing this in a quick and thorough matter! I was giving a loan from a different company, that didn't fallow though with what they promised. So I looked elsewhere and found Best Egg ! Thank you!!

Ian antoine Farmingville, NY

This was so easy, and take into fact this is my third loan they've approved within a years time. They do check your credit to make sure your able and within 2 days in my bank account. That easy and the payments also. Thank you for the help.

Terry Brooklyn, NY

The application online was very self explanatory and the sales agent was very helpful and patient with answering all my questions. It was certainly a welcoming experience and they also explained all the options with repaying the loan with some amazing options to pay it off sooner to avoid some interest.

Glenda Anthony Martin Detroit, MI

The process was easy. But the Customer Service Team was very polite very patient with very reassuring. Answered all my questions and concerns multiple ways until I understood. I'm more of an in person person, But your team made me comfortable. Thank you.

Kristina Harris Wewahitchka, FL

This was a very easy website to navigate and the assistance by phone while I was completing application happened to be very helpful. I will recommend this site to friends and family for sure. And keep in mind for future needs.

Tammy Buchanan Stroudsburg, PA

Excellent, excellent service. I received approval almost immediately. I received a customer service call pronto. The representative was very pleasant and clear. No pressure to decide on the spot. The online format was very easy to navigate. I am indeed impressed with Best Egg. Obviously Best Egg is the best!!!

F Robinson

The experience from beginning to the funding of my loan was painless. The customer service personnel were polite, friendly and professional. And filling my loan was the easiest process I have ever had, and my funds were available in record time. If anyone is looking for a loan with great rates, this is the place to go.

Michael Hawks Laguna Niguel, CA

Always an easy process getting a loan done with Best Egg. They actually take in to account previous loans and payment history to give you a better rate for being a returning client in good standing. And, on top of it all, the rates a very fair.

Alexis Farmer

Debt from my Apple credit card was sending me spiraling. I had applied for loans with a couple different agencies and was either denied or had exceptionally high interest rates offered. Best Egg was by far the easiest to apply to and get approved for. The relief that I feel is almost most indescribable.

Letitia McLeod Camden, SC

Application was fast, user friendly, and no need for lots of documents. Essentially, it was a breeze. I even received a courtesy call asking if I needed help with anything on the application, which I thought was a nicely added touch.

Brandon W

My mom passed away and I had several thousand dollars I had to pay out of pocket . BestEgg was literally the easiest loan I’ve ever taken out at a rate that is affordable based on being a new customer . Thanks again for getting me out of a jam .

Reply from Best Egg

We're so glad that we could help, and we are so sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Thomas J. King Marion, OH

The approval process was simple and straightforward. The online interface is stellar in its appearance and functionality. The staff have always been courteous and friendly when I have asked a question. Great company!

David Sweetapple Kennerdell, PA

Easy to apply and know what your rates will be up front. Quick decision and the opportunity to cancel if it's not what you expected. Simple to make payments and check balance.

Chadwick F Mathews Hickory, NC

I rate them 5 stars because it was a very easy process, a fast process, I got a great rate, and it truly helped me so much at this time in my life! A true blessing!! Thank you!!

Elizabeth Farmer San Francisco, CA

The money that I needed at that time was available. However I need another loan to make a repair of wate drain in my basement. If one of the loans can be consolidated it would be very much appreicated

Tonette Tearney Auburn, NY

Very quick and easy. I was in need of money and it was in my account with in a few days. I was shocked and satisfied with the fact I was able to get help when I really needed it. I appreciate your services

Alexis Martorello Dallas, TX

The loan process was easy and fast! Great option to rebuild credit after a recent bankruptcy (Cancer bills drained everything from me). My credit score is now back up to Excellent and I couldn't be happier!

Margaret Knudsen Rochester, MI

It was so easy you guys are so good easy to talk to and a pleasure that I'm one of your clients I'm telling whoever is in need of help! go get them and by the way I love eggs eat 12 a day

Le Spencer Kearney, NE

Easy to pay back! Interest rates high. I was being scammed and took out this loan, thinking it was for a legitimate class which it was not. Unfortunately I know that I love to be back however part of me wishes it would've been quite so easy to get the loan.

Chris Mangum Kenmore, WA

Signing up was quick and painless, and let me consolidate multiple debts into a simple, single monthly payment with significant savings on all the interest I was paying previously.

Richshelle White Trenton, NJ

The application process was user friendly and quick! Best Egg upholds their promises and the loan was deposited in my account within 24 hours of approval. Thank you for assisting me in a time of need!!

Kimberly Hickman Keota, OK

Best Egg has been great to work with. The payment holidays they offer has helped me to the fullest when unexpected life situations happen. I could never thank them enough for the kindness I receive from the employees.

Niketa Brock Suffolk, VA

My experience with best egg have been easy from the beginning, no hassle, no long application or wait time, excellent customer service, work with the customers in any way. I love it! Thank

Betty Henderson, NC

I love Best Egg because they really made things easier for me when other companies gave me such a hard time. Other companies are contacting me but I will stay with Best Egg now and in the future.

MIEKE SAYLES New York, NY

The customer service reps for Best Egg, explained the loan process thoroughly. No gimmicks involved. The process for applying for the loan was easy. I highly recommend Best Egg. They will work with you.

Dec. 8th, 2021

Thomas Leo Sullivan Hudson Falls, NY

My first loan application ap with Best loan was seemless, When applying for a small 2nd loan inwhich in my opinion should have been approved. It was a dragged experience . It was requested I provide tx docs for two yrs , inwhich I did, this happened 5 times and I sent them 5 times, when talking to representive I stressed what he was asking for was not appliacable to me, he did not say I wasnt approved , he would look into it. two more emails asking for same docs. I called again this time i was told my ap was denied. Wk and a half wasted for a small loan ap which should of been approved. If they looked at my report better they would of seen I never have misssed payments to any creditor. Not a good experience

Reply from Best Egg

We're sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. Once one applies, we make credit decisions based on credit history and the information provided in the loan application such as income, employment and other key financial ratios. If you would like to discuss your concerns further or request to be removed from our mailing list, please feel free to give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Dec. 8th, 2021

Raoul Mangalindan Las Vegas, NV

Quick and easy application.Gets approval decision very fast.Rates are very reasonable compared to credit card rates. I had a loan with Best Egg before and had a very positive experience and I was able to pay it off sooner without any prepayment penalty .This very positive experience gave me the confidence to get a loan from them again and no one else.

Rebecca Mora Clermont, FL

During recovery from hand surgery, and getting low on funds to complete my home project before returning back to work, Best Egg pulled through for me! From start to finish, the application process was easy, and I can now finish my bathroom project on time. Thanks Best Egg, I look forward to working with you and will refer you to my family and friends!

Dittycat Bear, DE

Very easy to work with. Very happy that I was given different options for verifying my checking account. For I was going to logged into my account through the process. One thing I didn’t like was When I started the process on credit karma and was not clear when it redirected me to the bestegg company. That was confusing to me. But I went to Bestegg website and was able to complete the process.

Jeff G Bensalem, PA

Seriously, Best Egg is hands down the best for an unsecured personal loan. I currently have a loan with Best Egg which was also a great rate and very easy to complete. This 2nd loan will erase my outstanding credit card debt. A fair rate and approval back while completing the process. Save yourself some time and start and end here. I checked out other companies with the no impact on credit score, only to receive ridiculous interest rate offers. Not sure how this could have been any better. You guys knocked it out of the park again! Thank you very much!

Tania Cunningham-Raycrow Salisbury, MD

This is my third loan with Best Egg. I have found the company to be very supportive for individuals with unique needs. The representatives have always been professional and yet personal, I felt like we were in a face-to-face meeting, not over the phone each time. I've thoroughly enjoyed the knowledge gained through the Financial Health addition to the website. I appreciate everything Best Egg has done and is currently doing to assist my family in gaining control over our finances.

Feb. 3rd, 2022

Beauty Veney Bishopville, SC

The process was very simple and quick. I have never taken out a personal loan before so this was a great first time exerience. I received the money in my account on the second day after my approval. I was approved on a Wednesday and received the money Friday morning. I don't dislike anything, just wish I could go online to change my auto payments verses having to call.

Feb. 3rd, 2022

Max10 Magnus14 El Paso, TX

I was very skeptical about applying for a loan since I didn't have a great credit score, but I decided to go ahead and apply with bestegg, and within 2 days, I was approved and had funds in my account, the process was very easy for me and I didn't have any problems. If you are on the fence about applying, just give it a shot, you have two options, you are approved or denied, that's how I look at it, and I very happy that I did.

Jan. 28th, 2022

Carlos Garcia Miami, FL

I was invited to come back to Best Egg for another loan. Easy process and once they verify your income as long as you meet the criteria on your credit score, utilization % below 30% and DTI below 35% you can obtain your funds online within 3-4 days. The interest rate you receive is based on your credit score initially. There is no prepayment penalty and much better interest that you get with credit cards. I recommend Best Egg for your next personal loan. Much easier than going to your bank.

Reply from Best Egg

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Jan. 28th, 2022

Lori France Murrieta, CA

Rates are way better than other quick loan companies and they were willing to work with me for a few months when I was in a bind. Representative was very kind and understanding. Best egg is the only company that I would ever consider doing business with in the future.

Nov. 19th, 2021

Roberto Lopez Modesto, CA

I appreciate the timing of the whole process from start to finish not complicated and good customer service very informative the rates the formate of the monthly statements it is my first time doing business with this company Best Egg I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in a personal loan .

Michael Middleton Gustine, TX

They gave me a great rate for my circumstances. I used a competitor years ago then the pandemic hit and set me back. I went back to that company and they rewarded me with 3 years on on time payments with a higher rate. Much higher. Best Egg saved the day!

Reply from Best Egg

We're over the moon to hear that Best Egg has been a life-changer for you! Thanks so much for your review.

Paul Mariskanish Platteville, WI

I'm consistently impressed by your staff!! They're always knowledgeable but most importantly, friendly and very efficient as well as reassuring especially during these difficult times. They are definitely yours and mine " Best Eggs"!!

Reply from Best Egg

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg has been great so far!

Dawn Wright St. Petersburg, FL

The Application was a very easy process and it was instant approval which was very nice.

16 hours ago

Wezee Springfield, IL

Easy application and lightning fast results. Thank you for helping us out when we needed it.

23 hours ago

William McClain Sheridan, WY

They’re acceptance of allowing for a second loan which is greatly appreciated.

1 day ago

Lporter1 Akron, OH

The process was easy and quick! Met my need and allowed me to set goals to be debt free in 3 years

silver San Antonio, TX

Easy to apply. I had to call customer service and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Vanessa Mason, OH

I like how you get approved very quickly and deposit was funded within 1-3 days!