Best Company Guarantee Best Egg Logo

Best Egg

9.9

Brandon Adams Simi Valley, CA

The whole process was quick and easy. Very helpful customer service. The application was very self-explanatory and easy to complete. I would definitely recommend best egg.

Reply from Best Egg

Quick and easy is what we like to hear! Thanks so much for sharing!

Jun. 15th, 2021

Richard Kelly Metamora, IL

It is a great place to get a loan. It doesn't take long to complete the application. It gives You a lot of information like your credit score, and whether you are accepted for the loan instantly. I think Best Egg is an outstanding lending institution.

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing, Richard!

Jul. 8th, 2021

Veronica Arias Madera, CA

Best egg made the process easy and understandable. They were easy to get in contact with and very easy to work with. I Highly recommend going through them for a loan, they offered the lowest interest rate and most affordable plan for my financial situation.

Reply from Best Egg

We are thrilled to hear we made it easy for you! Thanks so much for sharing!

Kathleen Lenoir City, TN

I was so impressed & relieved on how easy it was to apply for a loan with Best Egg and how quickly I was approved. I also appreciated how proactive their associates were in communicating with me. I would highly recommend Best Egg!

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing!

Michael Williams New York, NY

Amazingly easy application process. From beginning to the approval. The entire process was less than an hour. Although, my process is not entirely completed until the monies are deposited into my account, I am confident that bestegg will deliver as advertised, within 2-3 business days. Simply unbelievable.

Darius Jackson Columbus, GA

To all whom it may concern, I am surprised at the process of this loan. Click ,click ,click. The internet is outstanding. That's a million. I truly need this loan. Step one: on my way to the dentist. Step two: see the increase in my paycheck. Step three: pay off this loan. I truly thank The Best Egg Team! 5+ Stars. Darius K. Jackson

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing! Darius!

LKucia Suffield, CT

This was the easiest process until I was ready to enter payment information. Some of it was not there and it was a bit hard to figure out. I called customer service but they closed at 7 CT. I finally got it right and am happy with the outcome!

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you! Thanks so much for sharing!

BARBARA L WILLIAMS Bolingbrook, IL

I thought that the process was going to be very tedious but to my surprise it was very easy to follow and didn't take much time to complete. I received an answer very quickly and am very happy to start this relationship with Best Egg.

Reply from Best Egg

If you're happy, then we're happy!

Kate Athens, GA

You get a better interest rate if you allow them to directly pay off some of your credit cards before depositing the rest of the loan into your bank account. That was awesome since I am using the money for that purpose anyway. They were able to verify my income and approve me immediately by linking them into my bank account where my paychecks are directly deposited. No need to fax income verification docs if your pay is directly deposited. Best Egg is the best!

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Kate!

Jun. 15th, 2021

Tanya Salas National City, CA

A recommended loan off CK, decided to apply since I had 90% chance of getting approved (according to CK) I called before submitting application to ask about interest rates and they were so friendly and helpful, explained everything clearly, I'm glad I spoke with them before I applied, they're customer service was so great it convinced me to submit the official application. I was approved with a less than 600 CS and used the funds to pay down some credit cards to improve my score. Plan to payoff the loan within 6 months! I would love to use this service in the future.

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks for sharing your experience, Tanya!

Jun. 17th, 2021

Robbin Burrell Portland, OR

We obtained a loan with best egg before when we needing funding fir a wedding. Smooth and easy as can be. Because we have always made on time payments with them best egg rewarded us with a new loan opportunity to pay off some other debts. We went thru the same incredible easy process as the first time. Will always choose best egg first fir all our loan needs. Thank you!!

Reply from Best Egg

The pleasure is all ours :) Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Send It CA

Wow! Very Impressive! Very prompt and easy, I am now waiting for the fund to be deposited in my account and I got approved pretty much in less than 2 minutes. The customer service was very helpful but I talked to this lady (forgot her name) and she was very professional and helpful. She took care of business right away for me. This is the best of the best company! Thanks 🙏 - S.Lim

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing your expereince!

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Shatorrie Haughton, LA

Quick and easy process, I was approved for more than other lenders offered

Tarra Prince Yatesboro, PA

Easy, fast reliable customer service. This loan company has provided 3 personal loans to me

Jul. 14th, 2021

Lynda Thompson Aurora, OH

Easy to apply and do automatic payments. Loan was so quick and easy! Great to do business with!

Jul. 15th, 2021

Lacy Mcpeters Charlotte, NC

Very easy process. Quickly got approved without any major hoops to jump through and I love that it didn't affect my credit score in the process!

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you! Thanks so much for sharing!

Shawn Conrad Bethany, OK

So easy and simple! I am very impressed with how quickly I applied and was approved, especially with my smart phone's auto fill features!

Reply from Best Egg

Simple and easy is what we like to hear! Thanks so much for sharing!

Thomas Landon Imperial, MO

Polite customer service staff made it easy to verify my loan, it was greatly appreciated and my deposit came in quickly.

Adam D. Los Angeles, CA

The process was so painless and easy! The only thing I didn't like was the origination Fee, but it was still lower than other lenders.

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you, Adam!

Lucy Flores Los Angeles, CA

Exceptionally easy with decent origination fees - in fact, it was half of what other competitors offered. 10/10 recommend.

meredeith primus Columbia, SC

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to consolidate my monthly credit card bills into one manageable payment with a definite end. Merry

Eric Blackmon Greenville, SC

The process was very easy to understand and took very little time! I am very pleased with how everything went. Would reccommend to anyone!

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear you are pleased!

Twinkler Greenwood, IN

Seem to take a while to get this done and I didn’t know I needed to add the accounts didn’t understand that it had to have at least a dollar to one account for it to get finished

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing!

Jake Ashworth Colorado Springs, CO

Loan process was flawless and easy. Literally took 5 minutes and was approved in 30 seconds. I hope the experience stays this good for the 3 year loan amount.

Robert Sabo Largo, FL

Easy application process, terms and conditions are upfront and easy to understand. Being able to pick your payment date as to time of the month would make budgeting easier.

Arkingr Henderson, NV

I like the idea of Best Egg, and I like the reviews I hear about Best Egg. The biggest downfall for me is that I had to create TWO accounts under the same name and email address, and I had to complete the application process for those TWO accounts, with TWO different quotes. If my initial account was canceled, discontinued, obstructed, etc. in any way, they did not let me know, nor are they letting me know if I have TWO accounts with quotes or not. Hopefully this gets resolved.

Judi Geary Norwich, CT

You guys are heros! So simple!!!!! So easy!!!! Will always do business with you! This is my 2nd loan with you and I could not be happier!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Reply from Best Egg

We are glad to have you back! Thanks so much for sharing!

Danny0218 Lexington Park, MD

Quick and easy , used my personal offer Code that I received in the mail and was approved and good to go in about 5 minutes with a nice interest rate .

Chyna Thomas Atascadero, CA

Wow how wonderful, I feel so relieved and excited to consolidate my debts and have a lower payment each month! I've had a great experience with Best Egg!!

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear that, Chyna!

new to review Philadelphia, PA

Simple and easy application process, soft credit hit prior to application submission and reasonable lending rate in conjunction with my credit score. Thanks,

Reply from Best Egg

Simple and easy is what we like to hear!

Charlie Combs Houston, TX

This was a really fast and easy process. The company has great on-line reviews and I am excited to be working with them to pay off my credit cards a little faster!

Reply from Best Egg

Fast and easy is what we like to hear!

Lloydine Outten Los Angeles, CA

My credit score is fair Best Egg gave me a fair chance . I open my bank account and there was the loan it took a day has promise by Best Egg. Thank You

Milton Santana Queens, NY

Simple, fast, everything solved in 2 days. Just couple and easy questions. No frustrating calls, all is done online and privately. Best Egg helped me when I was in need.

Reply from Best Egg

Simple and fast is what we like to hear!

Raffeal Keys Cartersville, GA

They were very nice and punctual and on time . They were right down to the business and kept everything very professional

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing, Raffeal!

Jun. 21st, 2021

AYODEJI GRIFFIN Chicago, IL

The process is super fast and easy. The interest rates are phenomenal. Lastly, the customer service team is patient, friendly, and knowledgeable,

Reply from Best Egg

Fast and easy is what we like to hear!

Nathaniel Jones

They were there when we needed them. Their customer service is second to known. Excellent, efficient, and professional was our experience.

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Lea Allen Dallas, TX

I was wanting to pay off my credit card debt and have one monthly payment. Best Egg approved my loan quickly . I will now have one monthly note as opposed to six monthly payments.

Jul. 15th, 2021

DizzyLizzy Yuba City, CA

I'm only doing four stars because we just got started so I can't say they are excellent just yet! The process was seamless, the rates were reasonable considering my credit and income, and the funds will be deposited directly into my bank which is a little tiny credit union in my city - you have to love that. Thanks Best Egg!

Reply from Best Egg

The pleasure is all ours:) Please let us know if you need anything going forward!

Jul. 8th, 2021

Nicolas Smallwood Richmond, KY

The process was pretty seamless. The application websites are well done, clear and concise. The entire process was no more than 5 minutes, and I never felt lost during the application process.

John Hoffman Lebanon, KY

David was very excellent. He was very professional and knew what he was doing; had a great personality and cared enough to stay on the line until I finished my application, He represented Nest Egg well, and made me feel comfortable. He went way beyond my expectations, Thank you so Much David. He deserves a raise.

Reply from Best Egg

The pleasure is all ours :) Thanks for sharing!

ricardo vizuete North Bergen, NJ

It was really fast and easy, hopefully we keep this standards until we conclude our business. Good apr “I would like it to be lower” but, better apr from credit cards. Keep the good work.

Joseph Donohue Winter Park, FL

I broke my leg and needed emergency cash to pay bills. BE worked with me and made it so simple and didn’t turn me down. Pleasant conversations with staff. Reputable reputation.

Brian Abernethy Peoria, AZ

Once again, Best Egg delivers! They were able to quickly approve my loan for a good rate and close to the amount I needed! The ease and quickness of getting the funds is a HUGE plus! Thank you, Best Egg!

Marshall Collins Houston, TX

Fast and easy loan application. Should help to get out of my debt sooner and cheaper than paying the high interest rates on my cards while lowering my overall monthly payment.

CarWorl Arcadia, FL

While looking through Credit Karma Bestegg was one off my choices after reading other reviews I chose to go with them, very easy process and the lady I spoke with to go over questions I had was such a nice woman . I applied on a Friday and my loan was in my acct on Tuesday

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear that your experience with Best Egg was a good one! Thanks so much for sharing, CarWorl!

Andy Calabrese Deerfield Beach, FL

I just want to see that they where great to work with. I spoke with 3 different people Amy was one and the other was Elvis that i was lucky to get 3 times on the phone and he was very helpful to make the loan happen. I am sorry I don't remember the 3 name. Thanks Andy

Loretta hanley

I enjoyed the experience this was an fast and not a complicated process from start to finish II had spoken with a young man named Andrew from Texas he took great pleasure in helping me through the application process and making sure all.was completed before we ended the call

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, Loretta!

Donnamarie Daly Hopewell, NJ

I was in the process of an application for an offer I received. The system timed out before I could add my OLB user ID and Pswd. When I logged back in it took me directly to the direct payment section. Where I learned you would MAIL my payment to my creditor. I called your contact center to see if this could be changed as I can send it via my OLB in 24 hours ELECTRONICALLY. Needless to say, your colleague was not able to assist me. She informed me, if she were to modify my loan so the check could be mailed to me, I risk getting a different offer (not as good as the one I have) or I could be declined. I was surprised to hear this considering Best Eggs application disclosure states a direct payment is not required for a loan approval. I asked her if she can check for another option as the sole reason for my call was MAILING a check could be problematic given the current state of the US Postal Service where some people are still receiving Season Greetings cards 6 months after the fact. Unfortunately, the supervisor wasn’t available and the resolution was if it’s not there in 15 days, Best Egg will place a stop pmt on the check and then deposit the funds to MY account. Since there was already a hit to my credit report, I reluctantly accepted the solution. However, in an environment where I interact with many clients, I would be hesitant to recommend Best Egg.

Jerry Shull Charlotte, NC

They are great people to work with the application and everything is plain and simple and to the point. A woman called and helped me get through it. Tremendous help all the way through it wanting to know if i had questions she answered them. Tremendous help i appreciate it

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks for sharing, Jerry!

Wallace McCormick Huntsville, AL

I wasn’t looking for a loan but Credit Karma recommended I look at your site. I saw the difference I was praying in interest to Tower Loan compared to to what you all were offering. I applied and am saving a lot of money. It was easy and professional.