Best Company Guarantee Best Egg Logo

Best Egg

9.9

Greg Faust Middletown, CT

Good company easy to contact, just wish there was an option to make the automatic monthly payment early

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us!

James Malarkey Vancouver, WA

Best Egg has provided the best rates and terms of any consolidation site. Easy to pay, easy to log in and easy to enroll. Very happy.

Reply from Best Egg

If you're happy, then we're happy! Thanks so much for sharing!

May. 2nd, 2021

Scott Lanzillo Holyoke, MA

Very easy and stress free . I finally bit the bullet and paid off all my credit cards with a loan from Best Egg that I can afford monthly !

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you! Thanks for sharing!

Michelle E. Delaware, OH

This process was so quick and easy! A representative called and helped me along with the application and I was finished in no time at all!

Reply from Best Egg

Quick and easy is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing!

Ellix1 The Bronx, NY

The fastest, most simple experience I ever had in applying for a loan. Best Egg is what people should look for in a lending company.

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you!

Fred Kennesaw, GA

I just realized I don't like the way the interest is calculated daily since a fee is charged to get the loan. Lending Club interest calculation is a better approach.

Gwendolyn Raeford Syracuse, NY

They were quick, thorough, and very friendly. They answered all my questions and I had my bills paid off the next week.

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

J johnson Scottsboro, AL

Probably one of the most easy and simplified loan applications I have ever done, easy, fast and approval results took 2 minutes. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reply from Best Egg

Fast and easy is what we like to hear! Thanks so much for sharing!

Toni A Sherfield Denver, CO

The representative that handled my loan was extremely nice and professional. The whole process took less than 15 minutes and the money was in the bank within 48 hours.

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Pamela T Fort Leonard Wood, MO

This was the easiest online application. I am amazed at the quick response. I am looking forward to a wonderful relationship with Best Egg for the next three years

Reply from Best Egg

We are thrilled to hear we made it easy for you!

KG Dallas, TX

WOW!!! This is absolutely amazing and so easy. I am beyond happy as this was the easiest loan process I have ever been through. Fantastic, Thank you so much!!!!

Reply from Best Egg

The pleasure is all ours :) Thanks for sharing!

JoAnne C Simmons Mount Carmel, PA

I really needed the support I got from best egg. It was one of the easiest processes I have ever gone through and I really would recommend this company to anybody that needs a loan.

Reply from Best Egg

We are thrilled to hear we made it easy for you! Thanks for sharing!

Apr. 11th, 2021

Maxpak00 St Louis, MO

What a pleasant process. The terms and payment schedule was available upfront and helpful in our decision. The time from start to finish and receiving funds was extremely quick. Thank you!

J. C. Hendersonville, NC

I have had a previous loan with Best Egg. I had a very positive experience before, even paid my loan off early. The process from start to finish is very quick and simple. Streamlined website makes things easy to navigate.

Reply from Best Egg

We are glad to have you back J.C!

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Jason ,

At first, I was concerned that I was going to have an issue with my documents. However, one 5 minute phone call to my loan agent was all it took to reassure me that my info was valid and my loan was approved!

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks for sharing your experience, Jason!

Mar. 17th, 2021

firelady 1 Orlando, FL

Fast understanding of the needs clear information to understand I thank you. This has been my first time and if I need in the future I will contact you again once again thank you.

Mar. 17th, 2021

John Santos Round Lake, IL

Every other bank has been giving me hell for the last 2 weeks. Best Egg accepted my offer within minutes with a low monthly payment, way better than other companies out there. I wish I've found you 2 weeks ago, would've saved me a lot of stress and frustrations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing, John!

Matt Delahoussaye Denham Springs, LA

Very easy & user friendly. It was actually fun to do & look forward to do more business with Y’all in the future. Thanks, Matt D

Lindsay Paulson Lawrence, KS

I did months of research before choosing a lender for a major purchase personal loan. BestEgg had the most competitive rates for my credit profile and I was blown away at how simple it was to apply. The turnaround for approval was quick - I am a very satisfied customer!

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear that, Lindsay!

Carol Phillips Buffalo, NY

The application process was easy. Terms easily explained and through. I have dealt with them in the past and currently and find Best Egg professional and easy to do business. They are trustworthy and eager to help. They have an understanding of the financial climate. Large banking capabilities with a small town willingness.

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear that! Thanks for sharing!

Faye Wilkerson Hayward, CA

Everyone I spoke to was very kind. The only compliant I have is no one called me to say there was additional information needed after I uploaded all documents I had to call to see why loan status was still pending. Overall we worked it out. The interest rate is so high, and during a pandemic I would think companies would be a little less tight in helping customers.

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Mar. 2nd, 2021

Denise Langston ,

I use Best Egg for all of my personal loans and for my home improvement loans! It's extremely simple to apply, I get fantastic rates (better than my bank), and the money is directly deposited into my checking account in just a couple of days. They feel like a partner I can truly rely on.

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Helen Colorado Springs, CO

WOW!!!!!My experience was awesome. I followed the instructions, completed the application and I received my response in less than two minutes. I could not believe how easy this experience was. I am absolutely estatically happy.

Reply from Best Egg

If you're happy, then we're happy! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Feb. 16th, 2021

Richard Eckleberry ,

The young lady that we spoke to was so thorough and very, very patient with me. We will certainly tell others about our experience. Also, if we ever need a loan again we will certainly use Best Egg. Thank you, Richard and Caroline Eckleberry

Reply from Best Egg

That is wonderful to hear! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Feb. 12th, 2021

Jackie Hanko Tampa, FL

This was super easy to navigate and go through! My interest rates on my credit cards were super high and I wasn’t making any leeway with them and I found this website through a government issued website I was scrolling through and the interest rate is so much lower and I’ll be saving so much more money and I’m glad that I’m on a payment plan for something I can afford so I’m very grateful… Thank you for your service!

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you! Thanks for sharing, Jackie!

Jan. 28th, 2021

BRIAN MARZAHL Elkhorn, WI

Very easy , getting my life back on track because of them, would highly recommend !!

Reply from Best Egg

That is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing!

May. 10th, 2021

Ralph L. Hunsley Phoenix, AZ

Great job and fast. This was my last card to pay off, we are on our way, thank you!

Raul Morales Charlestown, MA

Fast and easy!!! I have used Best Egg numerous times and never had any problems.

David Keener North Richland Hills, TX

They are good and friendly people.I have no problem with them in the past they always been good.

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear that! Thanks for sharing!

May. 6th, 2021

LaShell Liddie Douglasville, GA

The process was easy and fast. Also the customer service is wonderful.

Reply from Best Egg

Fast and easy is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing!

K. Moses Washington, DC

Quick, Easy, No fuss, and easy to reach someone with questions.

Reply from Best Egg

Quick and easy is what we like to hear! Thanks so much for sharing!

Rose Ellis, KS

Friendly, listen to my money situation and worked out a plan.

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing, Rose!

Andreas Kammerer North Franklin, CT

They have always been their and supported my needs during a time of crisis!

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing!

Larry Cervarich Goodyear, AZ

I have always been treated in a friendly manor. I never felt any pressure to obtain a loan of any type. I would recommend you service to anyone..

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing, Larry!

Wendy E Herndon Oakland, CA

Very easy application process and excellent customer services.

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you! Thanks so much for sharing!

frances chowcop Brooklyn, NY

This is my second loan with Best Egg and this process was easier than the first. I will certainly recommend Best Egg.

May. 4th, 2021

Sue Jacksonville, FL

I worked with Best Egg in the past and felt they have great customer service so decided to go with them again.

Blaine Parker Thomas Fredericksburg, VA

No hassle company who was very helpful in helping me get this loan. Their employees were always helpful and nice!

Reply from Best Egg

We are glad we could help! Thanks so much for sharing!

Theresa Dziekonski Clyde, NY

So easy to use, everything is done online. Quick process and lowest interest rate for payback.

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl Wolfe Wethersfield, CT

Best Egg approved and processed my loan quickly - and I received the funds on the 3rd day

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Mar. 25th, 2021

Geri AR

I love that they gave the best interest rate and three options to choose and make the best decision based on your personal needs.

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing, Geri!

Linda Mitton White Lake, MI

An easy to work with, reputable company. I have used their services on more than one occasion and would recommend to others.

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you! Thanks so much for sharing!

Beth Fiedler Hanford, CA

Amazingly easy and uncomplicated! Lauren was wonderful and super helpful! Thank you for making this process stress-free!

Kellie Du Quoin, IL

The application was simple to fill out. The APR / fees are spelled out clearly. The APR is less than some of my credit cards, being paid off.

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it simple for you! Thanks so much for sharing!

Salvador Taegar Wellington, FL

So far the signing up was trouble free, hoping this is a good start with Best Egg. Thank you for accepting my application..

Joseph P Thull Seattle, WA

I have borrowed from Best Egg twice before. Have been very pleased with the entire process. Would highly recommend this company..

Reply from Best Egg

Thanks so much for sharing, Joseph!

Terry Badolato Glen Head, NY

Easy application process. Super good service from loan officers. Very quick turn around for loan monies deposit. Very happy!

Reply from Best Egg

If you're happy, then we're happy!

Ernesto Figueroa Rahway, NJ

As a previous customer the process was easy and straight forward all fees were available for review and the terms were as well

JanetH Milwaukee, WI

I was surprised at the ease of this process. Joey was polite and very helpful in explaining my situation to me and what offers were available to me.

Reply from Best Egg

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you!

Scott T. South Jordan, UT

Great experience with my second loan through Best Egg. Customer service is exceptional, the process is fast and I will continue to use Best Egg going forward.

Reply from Best Egg

We are glad to have you back, Scott!

Apr. 11th, 2021