Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Monica Minnich Dillsburg, PA

I have never been so pleased with a company. The process is so easy, and if it weren't easy enough the customer service is phenomenal!

Reply from byte

Thank you! Our Customer Care team is here for each customer throughout the entire Byte journey. We appreciate your feedback!

Anne Hudson Emeryville, CA

From the beginning customer service has been wonderful. The process has been easy and my results so far at 12 weeks have exceeded expectations.

Reply from byte

You got us smiling from ear to ear, thank you so much for you feedback! Plenty of goodness to share :)

Calli Decocq Kent City, MI

Ill fitting trays. They ct into my gums, and lips. Some fit well the next week not so much. I am on week 7 I think and I see no difference. Just over all indifferent about the program. My daughter will be in need of braces in the next year and we probably won't be doing byte.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Calli. While it is normal to feel some discomfort during clear aligner treatment, we do not want the aligners to cut your gums and lips. There is the option to trim or file down the areas causing the discomfort. If that does don't help we would want our Professional Care team to review. You can give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] We are always happy to help!

T. Y. Riverside, CA

My teeth are straighter, but Byte is terrible at everything else they do. Their treatment cuts corners, cuts my mouth and takes way to much work on my part to make the aligners fit properly. Their customer service is non-existent until you threaten to dispute charges. It took over 2 weeks to get answers about treatment and all they do is "apologize for the delay." Instead of fixing it. Their advertising is misleading in multiple ways - primarily product photos, and also promises of 24/7 customer service that does not exist at all.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are sorry to hear your Byte experience has been anything less than amazing. Our goal at Byte is to get you your dream smile in the safest way possible. We work with our licensed orthodontists to create treatment plans that will give our customers the smile of their dreams. We want to make sure our customers feel taken care of through every step of their Byte journey and we are sorry if you have not felt that. We want you to know we hear you and appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions please give us a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours, MST. Our customer care team is standing by to support you.

Rosemarie Dombrowski Scottsdale, AZ

Easy transition from week to week. Love hyper-byte, especially when I start a new week. It really helps settle the retainers into place.

Reply from byte

The HyperByte is a game changer! Thanks for sharing, Rosemarie:)

Susie Jablonski Sound Beach, NY

Simple to use, easy to follow! Love the added notes in each weekly aligner set. Love the whitening results. So far so good!

Reply from byte

BrightByte is a game changer! Thank you, Susie:)

Shawn McCollum Byron, MN

I was expecting it to hurt a lot more than it did. The pain was very minor I would say for a day during each level of treatment.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us! We are so excited for you :)

Suzette Seymour La Porte, IN

Amazed at the quick positive results! Byte is both easy and convenient. They are not very noticeable and get the job done.

Reply from byte

Who says straightening your teeth can't be convenient? To those people, we just have one thing to say. Byteme.

Sarah J Chipley Orlando, FL

Honestly super easy and cost effective. They don't bother me as much as I thought they would and no one can tell I have them in :)

Reply from byte

We love to hear this! Thank you, Sarah!

Chelsey Schreiber Middle River, MD

Very easy process at home. All staff that has contacted me have been so helpful, polite, and professional. So happy with the changes I am noticing!

Reply from byte

Thank you! We work hard to make sure every customer feels supported the whole way through:)

Araceli Banning, CA

So far it has been an easy process and seeing results already. Also friendly and helpful staff helping me through the process.

Reply from byte

Fantastic to hear you're having a great experience, Araceli :) We can't wait to get you to that last step.

Cara Poirier Lafayette, CO

Very professional, amazing customer service an coaching, fraction of the price of traditional braces or Invisaligns, and quick results!

Reply from byte

We appreciate you reviewing your experience with Byte! We do what we can to make the Byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We hope you'll share some result photos with us :)

Ali Weigel Pulaski, VA

They really come at you hard before you pay... then dead silence. When I send questions, it seems there is just chaos on your side... if I ever get a response. I feel like you're kind of a bag the customer then you're done kind of company.

Reply from byte

Ali, thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to support every customer at every stage of their Byte journey. We are sorry to hear that you have not felt that support. Due to a higher volume, our response time has been less than ideal. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay. We are staffing up and our team is working hard to help each and every customer as soon as possible. We want to make sure that you are getting the support you need! For immediate assistance, you can reach our team at 877-298-3669. We are standing by for support!

Janna Hulsey Pleasant View, TN

So far I really like Byte. I haven't had any issues with my aligners. I'm in the early stages so I'm hoping for great results.

Reply from byte

This is amazing! We know it's only the start, but we can't wait to get you to that last step. Let us know if you have any questions throughout your treatment! We've got you.

Paul Earlville, NY

I feel as if it takes a while for the results to set in and maybe you should wait off on going into the next set and do a possible week and a half to two weeks with each set.

Reply from byte

Hi Paul! While the 7-day wear time works for most of our customers, there are times when a longer wear-time is necessary. It is our goal to get our customers their dream smile in the safest way possible. If you are ever concerned about the fit of your aligners, please don't hesitate to send our professional care team an email to [email protected] and they can further assist and make sure you are on the right track :)

Oct. 19th, 2021

Becky Vigil Denver, CO

I expected more check ups with the people at Byte. They've only reached out once to see my progress. I don't know if it's going as well as it should or not. But I do see some results and that's good.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Becky. We understand how important it is that our customers get the support they need throughout their smile journey. We send out check-in emails about every 2 weeks. We want to make sure that the smile is on track. If you are not getting those emails, we want to look into this right away. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669. We are standing by for support!

Angie Malenke Cambridge, MN

It was going well in the beginning. No the progress is slow and I am ending up wearing longer. I wear them 15 to 18 hours night and day. Whitening is at a haunt.

Reply from byte

Hi Angie. Thanks so much for writing in and sharing your experience so far. Our team is here for you every step of the way. If you ever feel like your smile is not progressing or if you just want to make sure your aligners are fitting properly, just shoot us an email at [email protected] and a Byte team member will answer all your questions and make sure you're being taken care of!

Oct. 19th, 2021

Bobbi Rohwer Minneapolis, MN

I've got three weeks left of aligners, and they've done everything they were supposed to. My teeth are straighter - and whiter!

Reply from byte

That is so exciting! Be sure to share some photos with us of your whiter, straighter smile- we cannot wait to see it. Our team is here for you every step of the way so do not hesitate to reach out to us. We always got you! :)

TABITHA RUTLEDGE Fairburn, GA

because my trays dont even fit. i called and talk to someone and i have even sent emails and have not heard anything back i am asked to do this review and yet i cant even get the help that i need. i am upset and not happy at all because i paid all this money to get my teeth straight and i cant eve wear my trays and i have not gotten a response at all

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Tabitha. We understand he importance of getting the support you need throughout treatment. We want to make sure you can get the assistance you need. Please give our team a call at 877-298-3669. We are standing by for support!

Oct. 6th, 2021

Matthew McManus Nolensville, TN

It's been a total disaster. My teeth began to separate so they sent me new aligners but only for the bottom. Then after weeks I received both new upper and lower aligners and the second weeks set was deformed so bad I couldn't tell upper from lower and of course they weren't close to fitting. I skipped to 3rd weeks but don't believe they will fit either after trying them on a day early. I'm this close to giving up and losing all of my money for nothing. Highly pissed off

Reply from byte

Hi Matthew. We want to help and make sure you are on track towards your dream smile. We hear you and know that the process of waiting to get new aligners can be frustrating. Please give our team a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours, MST. Or shoot us an email at [email protected] so our customer care team can work with you to figure out the best next steps in your treatment plan.

EAntwi Charlotte, NC

They're service is slow. They weren't keeping track of when my aligners were delivered and didnt follow up to assess my progress until I'd been wearing my last provided tray for about a month. Then they claimed they couldn't send my remaining trays because I hadn't progressed enough in my treatment to receive them.

Reply from byte

Hi there, it is important for us to get you to your dream smile, but we understand how frustrating it can be to have to extend treatment. Our team sends over check-in emails every 2 weeks, which may at times get stuck in a junk or spam folder. These emails help prevent extensions of treatment, as we want to see how you are progressing throughout your entire treatment. You have our Byte for Life guarantee, so we are committed to getting you to those results in the safest and quickest way possible. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or if you'd like any clarification on our processes from our team. For the quickest response, you can reach us by phone call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Oct. 20th, 2021

Kalena Lynch Shawnee Mission, KS

So happy with equipment, treatment, and price. The only reason I didn't rate 5 stars is they usually took 5-7 days to respond, with prolonged the treatment process

Reply from byte

Hi Kalena! Thank you so much for this review! If you ever need to connect with our team immediately, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-298-3669:)

Aleesha Cutler Salt Lake City, UT

Fast results! Shipping and processing times were also speedy, which helped me get me to the results faster than expected

Lisa Brown Anaheim, CA

Great experience from start to finish. My teeth were straight very quickly into the process and I'm happy with the finished product

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for leaving this awesome review:)

Grecia Dallas, TX

I like how easy it is but I didnt give it that fifth star because i feel I could've seen more improvements in my bite that I didnt achieve with byte.

Reply from byte

Hi Grecia- thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with our team. It is important to us to get every customer their dream smile, which is where our Pro-Care team comes in. This team can check on progress, fit, and provide the best next steps to get our customers their projected results. You can reach our team via email at [email protected] or by phone at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday.

Harley Powell

I barley started byte and i’m loving it!! I wish I would have learned more about the Night time Aligners be the Day time ones before making my decision but besides that love it this far!

Melissa Montoya Tucson, AZ

Byte has made it so easy and convenient to straighten my teeth ! They have been there every step of the way and checking on my progress ! I’m 7 weeks in and have seen great progress already!

Joseph Snethen Webster City, IA

The treatment plan has been phenomenal, but the time to get responses for corrective issues has been horrible, we are going on over four weeks on a set the same set of aligners after asking for help 2 sets of aligners earlier

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for providing your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience and we appreciate you sharing. Our team is currently experiencing a higher than normal volume but we want to assure you we are staffing up to cut our response time back down. We understand how important communication is during this at-home treatment process and we are here for you every step of the way. For the quickest assistance, you can always give our team a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours, MST Monday-Sunday.

LaBelle Truong Phoenix, AZ

The company is very clingy when you express interest and will check in with you daily to make sure you receive and send back the mold kit. But once you purchase the aligners, all support goes out the window. I had purchased the protection plan, and I lost a pair of aligners, emailed them on July 25th, and it wasn't until August 16th that they finally put in an order for a replacement for me. And this only happened after I called and emailed several times and had to threaten to request my money back that they finally responded. Seriously, if you need any support, don't count on it, even if you've purchased their protection plan. This is a terrible company. To make it worse above all, it appears the aligners are made with really cheap flimsy plastic. The replacement I finally received is made of tougher and firmer material than the original ones. The originals don't seem to fit my lower teeth well at all, and there's air gaps no matter what I try to do, and I've tried all their suggestions. I really don't know how this company has so many good reviews. Perhaps it's because they pester you to leave a review before even receiving your aligners and bribes you with free products in exchange.

Reply from byte

Hi, we are so sorry to hear that you haven't been hearing from our Customer Care team. Your smile is so important to us, and we want to make sure to get you to those projected results in the safest and quickest way possible. Our team should be sending you check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. Please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist in making sure you are on the right track! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a callback.

Stef LeoGrande Bloomfield, NJ

I emailed about getting the rest of my aligners at tray 13 like instructed and not only had no one checked in until about the 13th week, my trays were not fitting properly. Each time I emailed customer service they miscommunicated with me and took at least 5 days between each email. So not only did I have to do an entirely new set of impressions, Ive been wearing the same tray for almost 5 weeks and still have to wait 2-3 more weeks for my new aligners. It doesn't feel like byte cares about the health of people's teeth and I'm starting to regret going through the process a bit.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are sorry to hear your Byte experience has been less than amazing. At Byte, the dental health and safety of our customers are our number one priorities. During any orthodontic treatment, it is common to have to make adjustments as some teeth can be a little more stubborn than others and need more time than anticipated to fully move into place. However, our team is here to work with you and make sure you get those additional aligners. We can understand that waiting for additional aligners can be frustrating. Our aligners go through a thorough manufacturing process and quality inspection in order to ensure that we provide the best quality aligners. Rest assured we are working hard to get your smile back on track. If you have not heard back from our customer care team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Leasha oshields Lawn, TX

My experience with them has been way longer than promised. My daughter wore all the retainers given to her the first time. Once she was done with those her teeth were still not straight. The last 3 weeks of retainers didn’t even have a top retainer in the bag. So she wore the same top retainer for like 3 weeks. It was so wore that it barely stayed in her mouth and her top teeth were still Crooked. So we had to send in more pics went for impression kit. Do more impressions. Wait for more retainers. She did another 11 weeks of retainers. Her bottom teeth are still slightly crooked. I just requested to get the last retainer that last 6 months bc after almost a year they are still not straight not straight enough and I’m sick of messing with it. So I order the retainers and do not hear anything back for over a week then today I finally get an email asking me to send in MORE pictures. I’m don’t messing with this. I think it’s I am a customer that is paying this out for 2 years and they are dragging this out on me. I’m sure this could drag out the whole two years until it’s finally paid off.

Reply from byte

Hi Lesha. We are sorry to hear your Byte experience has been less than amazing. During all orthodontic treatment, it is common to have to make adjustments as some teeth can be a little more stubborn than others and need more time than anticipated to fully move into place. However, our team is here to work with you and make sure you get those additional aligners. Due to the at-home nature of Byte treatment, it is crucial for our team to have the most recent photos possible, to be able to successfully determine what steps to take next. We understand your frustration and know that waiting for new aligners is not ideal. We want to assure you it is never our intention to give anyone the runaround and we are working hard to get your smile back on track. If you have not heard back from our customer care team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Shahnta Hoare Bremerton, WA

They’ve been amazing to work with. I am using the night retainers and have already noticed a difference. This is perfect for an on the go mom like me

Reply from byte

Yes! We are so happy to hear that you found a treatment that is a perfect fit for you. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Latoria Hall Elon College, NC

The experience was great, very receptive, easy to use, basic instructions, but towards the end when I wanted to adjust one tooth a bit more, the response time was a lot longer, so I gave up and just ordered my retainers.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for sharing. We want to make sure every customer is supported the whole way through. For immediate assistance, we are here for you via phone call at 877-298-3669.

Charli Sowrey Dripping Springs, TX

I got to week 15 of a 20 week program and was supposed to be sent the remaining few weeks, but instead they made me wait 2 weeks for an email response, then had to send me new molds and now it's been two weeks since I've sent those back and they told me to wait another week and reach back out if I haven't heard from them. If I had gone with an in person company, I feel like it would have gone much faster.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are sorry to hear your Byte experience has been less than amazing. During all orthodontic treatment, it is common to have to make adjustments as some teeth can be a little more stubborn than others and need more time than anticipated to fully move into place. However, our team is here to work with you and make sure you get those additional aligners. We can understand that waiting for additional aligners can be frustrating. Our aligners go through a thorough manufacturing process and quality inspection in order to ensure that we provide the best quality aligners. Rest assured we are working hard to get your smile back on track. If you have not heard back from our customer care team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

James Gonzalez Harold, FL

The quality of product and price point, along with customer service. Also technology with their options of day or night liners and as well as the hyperbyte.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing!

Tanya Miranda Tucson, AZ

It is relatively easy to use and in the beginning there is a lot of support. However, the aligners have unfinished edges and even with trying to file then down can cut into your mouth.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for sharing. Our Customer Care team is here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or email us at [email protected] and we'd be happy to assist!

Colleen McGrath Kent, CT

I'm only half way through my treatment but its very simple and effective. Everything is provided for you and the night aligners don't disrupt my day-to-day life.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your review, Colleen. We are happy to hear that this experience has been simple and effective. We do what we can to provide you with an experience that works best for your lifestyle and needs.

Sep. 14th, 2021

Tamara Marcucci Schenectady, NY

I’m just kind of hoping for the best, I was initially told I would have 11 weeks, and had my initial treatment plan corrected for a large space on bottom teeth in final product, and then I pay full price, and am now told my treatment plan is only 9 weeks, and there is no way to correct the space, besides checking in weekly and go from there. I’m trying to remain positive, so I guess we will see.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We would love to look further into this for you and chat more about it and provide any clarification that we can. Please give our team a call at 877-298-3669 or shoot us a message on Facebook and we'll make sure any questions or concerns you have are being addressed.

Sep. 20th, 2021

Makayla Waterford, MI

Byte has been great so far. I’m more than halfway in my treatment and am excited for my final results. The company is just a bit slow at responding. Other than that, I am happy with my experience at Byte!

Reply from byte

Thank you for your review! If you are ever in need of immediate assistance, give us a call at 877-298-3669 ;)

Angel Hawkins Honolulu, HI

Simple, direct, easy to use! The best way to get a great smile on for the best price. I am so happy with my results and cannot wait for the final results

Reply from byte

We can't wait to see those final results either! Thank you for the great review, Angel.

Sep. 15th, 2021

Christina Godwin Oyster Bay, NY

Great response time from customer service. Always nice to take to a real person. They are always checking in to make sure everything is good. I appreciate that.

Reply from byte

Thank you, Christina! From the moment you purchase your impressions to the moment you get your retainers, our care team is there for you, every step of the way.

Sep. 16th, 2021

Mohan Nashua, NH

Their customer service is slow response. But their aligners seems to work for me. Not fully completed treatment so yet to see final results. But so far seems working. But they don’t follow up on anything. You are on your own. This is good for mild cases.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Mohan. We can understand your frustration around response time. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay. Our team is working hard to help each and every customer as soon as possible and to speed up that response time. We do also send check-in emails about every two weeks. We want to make sure you are getting those! If they are not in your spam folder, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 so we can look into that further!

Sep. 15th, 2021

Kristin Adams Asheville, NC

Wonderful customer service. Easy to get set up and use. Convenient and shockingly effective very quickly. I LOVE the vibrating device. Holy crap it helps so much with pain!

Reply from byte

Hi Kristin! We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Mardi Linane Redlands, CA

Would give five stars but one svc rep was resistant to offer a special that was on promotion even after I sent a screen shot. Finally was given promotion. If you are going to advertise something, provide it.

Reply from byte

Hi Mardi! Thank you for this review and for sharing this great feedback. We are constantly working to improve every customer's experiences so if you ever have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out.

David Garcia Chaparral, NM

I have been using it for over 12 weeks, had a minor set back due to one stubborn tooth but they made sure to send me a new impression kit ASAP to get that stubborn tooth moving. Customer service has been great so far.

Reply from byte

Hey David! We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Patricia Moore Oxnard, CA

I know they are working. However I am unable to compare them to anything else. I am now on week five and received a twisted aligned. Customer service will not get back to me for a week. So I am now a week behind. If I request support, it is a "third party". It was all good before they hot my money. Now my " personal rep" has disappeared!

Reply from byte

Hi Patricia- thanks for providing this valuable feedback. Our team is currently experiencing a higher than normal volume via email. We do understand that this has made our response time via email less than ideal. We are staffing up to get this addressed as soon as possible. If you do have any questions or concerns our team is also available for a phone call or via Facebook message to address these concerns in a quicker time frame. We want to support every customer from start to finish!

Dawn Freeberg Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I think it's going great so far! The only thing that's tricky is getting them off my teeth when it's time to eat. They are pretty difficult to get off!

Reply from byte

Hi Dawn! Thanks for sharing this great review. If you are having trouble removing your aligners, give our team a call, they are always here to support and even provide some pointers for your aligners :)

Judy Dixson Murrieta, CA

I’m on week 4 and I can already see dramatic improvement with my bottom teeth (which bothered me the most) and I can also feel my overbite being corrected too!

Reply from byte

This is amazing Judy! Our goal is to have every one of our customers supported from the start to their last step. Thank you for the great review.

Heather Bush Baton Rouge, LA

Basically having to start over with new set of aligners, which is super inconvenient cuz I’ve been in the same one for months (waiting on new ones). I also have had migraines from the aligners (off and on)

Reply from byte

Hi Heather, while the 7-day wear time and the original set of aligners work for most of our customers, there are times when longer wear and additional aligners are necessary. We understand how frustrating it can be to have an extension of treatment. We hope we can provide some clarification on our processes for you. As stated in your silver instructional booklet, it is vital to hold onto your aligners and not throw any away, as sometimes it is necessary to backtrack or get new aligners. The dental health and safety of our customers is number one to us, so while we may ask you to backtrack or wear a set longer than 7 days, we want to get you to those projected results in the safest way possible. We would be happy to chat more about this and address any questions or concerns you may have. You can reach us at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a callback.

Nicole Schmidt Randall, MN

My teeth are looking great so far. I tried smile direct company and they don't even come close it comparison to byte. Byte is far better quality and customer service.

Reply from byte

Byte is next-level! Thank you so much for sharing this great review Nicole, we are so excited for you :)