Backed by our $200 Guarantee! Learn More

8.8

How is this calculated?

Ashlyn Miller-Burgess

Missoula, MT
The technology was great, but the estimation was WAYYYYYYYYY off and getting ahold of people was incredibly frustrating. I had an employee telling me he could help me and wasn't able to because he was in the wrong department but never let me know that, so we waited a while on his help but never got it.

Reply from byte

Hi Ashlyn, we are sorry to hear you had a hard time getting ahold of our team. If you ever are unable to get ahold of us, feel free to send us a direct message on Facebook or call 877-298-3669. We are here to help!

Roxie

Imperial, MO
Customer service was attentive and took care of everything, but we are still wearing the product weeks later. It still seems to be working well, so we are happy with it so far.

Reply from byte

Thank you! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out - we are here to help!

Megan Sellers

Shawnee, OK
My teeth are looking amazing. I looked into Invisalign and it was going to cost me 4 times as much. My teeth are moving and I'm getting my perfect smile back.

Reply from byte

We are thrilled for you and your new smile!

Fallon Wilson

Chesapeake, VA
I got Byte because of my gap on my top teeth. There was a smaller gap on the bottom which closed all the way but the top gap still has space and I'm not completely satisfied.

Reply from byte

Hi there, our Care team is here to help with any questions or concerns. Reach out at [email protected] and let's get you your dream smile!

Shawn Embry

Woodstock, GA
They split my order into 2 shipments. They are continuing to refuse my second shipment. They require recent progress pictures make sure things are going well, but whoever reviewing them does not listen to me and doesn't know what they are doing. While my teeth are more straight, it has created gaps between the teeth and the aligners. My front two teeth were inward and moved forward creating the gaps. All they are looking at is the gaps and saying I need to wear them more. Aligners can't move teeth upward into the gums like that. I've been on my last week set for 2 months. It does nothing. Wearing it more changes nothing. I'm stuck in a loop explaining this to customer service and them giving me the standard response of "send us pictures and keep wearing them". They also refuse any partial refund. It's refusal to deliver goods plain and simple.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We understand that it can be frustrating when your treatment does not progress as you expected. When a customer's treatment plans extend past 15 weeks we only send the first 15 weeks to ensure that everything is on track before proceeding. We promised you and an amazing smile and making sure to check in at that time is hugely important to ensure we can get you there! When aligners are not fitting properly, we ask that our customers reach out right away so that our Professional Care Team can look into this and determine the best next steps. We want to do everything we can to get each customer to their new smile in the safest way possible. We would love to look into this further and connect you to our team to assist with any concerns you may have regarding your specific situation. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or email us at [email protected] Let's work together to get this resolved:)

Amber Ma

San Jose, CA
I am still on my treatment plan (probably 85-90% done). I had really high hopes for Byte, reading all the reviews and hype, and seeing them market themselves as "doctor directed." I found the experience to be just okay. They are really hands off. I expected there to be a more robust monitoring and evaluation process throughout the treatment plan. You never really hear from them, and you really have to advocate for yourself and take initiative to set up check-in appointments, and flag issues. I never heard from or talked to a dentist. For example, I expected to get emails or notifications when my treatment plan was almost done to prepare for the next step. Nothing. They were really proactive when trying to sell their product -- not surprising. My original treatment plan was supposed to take about 2 months. I am now going on month 6. That's not necessarily a bad thing, as they are willing to keep working with you until you're satisfied. But I feel like they oversold their speed, and underestimate how much time it takes to fix a smile. I am happy with the way they responded and are willing to accommodate additional touchups and adjustments. Bottom line is that you'll really have to commit to make this successful for you. It's not like getting Invisalign at the dentist and getting that upclose and personalized treatment plan. Some of it you'll really just have to hope for the best.

Reply from byte

Hi Amber , we appreciate your feedback and want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. If there are any concerns regarding progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We recommend this if there are any lasting questions or concerns. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 to further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Yingqiu Jiang

Sunnyvale, CA
I'm in the 13th week of my treatment and so far the results are promising. The care team scheduled a video conference with a specialist and she was able to answer some of the questions I had and eased my concerns. I am looking forward to the rest of the aligners!

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing, Yingqiu!

Suzy R

Westminster, CO
INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Zach spent over 35 minutes with me over the phone to help me solve my problem. He was incredibly patent and very through in making sure I completely understood the next steps. I am finished with my upper treatment and about 1/2 way through my lowers. Very satisfied with my results so far.

Reply from byte

From start to finish we want every Byte customer to feel supported and taken care of. We know going through the at-home aligner experience can be a bit daunting and we want our customers to know we are here for them every step of the way! So excited for you!

Dave

Felixstowe, SFK
I like how they always keep in touch with its customers and making sure that we are satisfied with out results. When i was not initially content with my results they sent me additional retainers free of charge to help fix it.

Reply from byte

We are here for YOU! Thank you, Dave, for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Claire

Hayward, CA
Byte has been a wonderful experience overall. I have tried Invisalign retainers before and I definitely prefer Byte. They walk you through the step by step process for the retainers and are with you every step of the way. The directions are clear and the entire process is very easy! I would recommend byte to anyone.

Reply from byte

Smiling from ear to ear, love to hear all about it!

Jon Mayton

Georgetown, IN
It takes quite some time for a response if you are having issues, and the initial contact from a male representative gave me inaccurate information while trying to get me to purchase shortly after my impressions were received. He stated that the impressions cannot be utilized if I waited a month for our flexible spending to kick in (which wasn’t the case).

Reply from byte

Hi Jon. Our goal at Byte is to always be transparent with our customers as we know going through at-home treatment can be a little daunting. We always recommend sending back your impressions quickly after completing them as teeth are always shifting and we want to make sure your treatment is accurate. We apologize for any miscommunication that may have occurred. We are always here to chat and provide any further clarification. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member can further assist!

Brianna Boder

Bristol, CT
I had placed my order through bite for my retainers and the rep emailing me never placed the order. A month later I received a message saying they're sorry and that I was going to receive a free whitening kit for the mishap. However, I received my retainers a month later than expected and never received the whitening kit even after mentioning it again in the email. Other than that the process was quick and easy.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we would be happy to assist with this. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 and we would love to get you set up! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review:)

Jai Thao

Madison, WI
For the longest one of my insecurities was the gap in between my teeth. After my treatment my gap has closed and my smile looks so much better! On top of that my confidence has grown!

Reply from byte

WOW!! This makes us so so happy to hear. We are so thrilled that we could be on this smile journey with you and that Byte treatment has helped your confidence grow :) We hope you share some before and after photos with us!

Jessica

Succasunna, NJ
I rate these guys a ten. I do because the process was pretty fast. It was easy to follow, and I’m almost done with my treatment by I’ve noticed and I’ve been told what a difference they have already made.

Reply from byte

We appreciate you reviewing your experience with Byte! We do what we can to make the Byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We hope you'll share some result photos with us :)

Ariel

Las Cruces, NM
Customer service was friendly and prompt, but never acted as a sales person. They didn't push the product on me or try to persuade me into anything. The aligners turned out to be great! They fixed a gap and overbite I had.

Reply from byte

From the very first step our team has got every customer's back! Thank you for this amazing review :)

Brittney

Stormville, NY
Super easy and convenient. Works well I got exactly what I wanted. I’ve been considering braces for the longest time because I’ve always been sort of insecure about my smile and now I’m not.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear you are not feeling insecure about your smile anymore, and showing it off! Thank you for the great review, Brittney😊

Palamy Xayasenh

Athens, TN
I have not completed all the treatment process by the time I am writing this review, and that is why I rated 4 stars. So far I am happy with the investment, treatment, and customer services. If I am happy with the outcome by the end of the treatment, I will give 5 stars.

Reply from byte

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Palamy. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your experience so far. We are excited to continue this journey, and we can't wait to see your new smile!

Rebecca Enos

Lebanon, OR
Amazing results and customer service! I have had amazing experiences all the way from the impressions up until now on my seventh week. Changing my payment date was also very easy!

Reply from byte

We are thrilled to hear about your amazing experience! We do what we can to make this process as easy and stress-free as we can. Thank you for the great review, Rebecca!

Alexis Brewer

League City, TX
I have had multiple problems with the bottom aligners I have received. While customer support is helpful, there is only so much they can do when they are only basing their actions on pictures. So far I have had to get refinement aligners, but have had problems with them as well when it comes to fitting. I am not that concerned seeing as my main goal was to fix my top teeth.

Reply from byte

Alexis, we are sorry to hear you have been experiencing fit issues with your lower aligner. If you are still having fit issues we want to address your concerns ASAP. Give us a call at 877-298-3669. We are standing by for support!

Doug Maunder

Katy, TX
No issues so far. Progressing nicely. Customer support has been as helpful as they can be and I am currently on week 12 of my braces. I can see noticeable progress and have minimal discomfort if at all.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Doug! Our Care Team is here for you if you ever have any questions throughout your treatment!

Amber Schultheis

Austin, TX
Easy start up process (at home impressions/no doctor visit), friendly customer service with reminders (love the text based service!). Great packaging and excellent payment plan options.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you think so! We work hard to make your Byte journey as seamless and easy as possible. It doesn't have to take years and be stressful to get to your perfect smile! We are so happy you chose Byte. Let us know if you have any questions - we are here for you!

Brooklyn Morris

Ithaca, NY
The best experience ever def started seeing a difference early on in my Byte experience I definitely would recommend this to all of my friends and family who are not happy with their smile currently

Reply from byte

Thank you! Have you heard about our referral program yet? Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and we'll tell you all about how you can get $100 for referring your friends and family!

Cheryl

Millersville, MD
Seems to be working but hurts a lot more than I thought it would. Also running out of the cleaner/whitener stuff and don’t know how to get more. Brushing them with toothpaste because there’s no one to call and emails take way to long to get a response.

Reply from byte

Hi Cheryl- thank you for this feedback. Our team is available outside of email for a call at 877-298-3669! You can also send us a DM on Facebook and our team would be happy to assist any and all customers every step of the way :)

Pamela Wilfong

Boulder Creek, CA
I don’t feel I can adequately rate Byte when I am only 50% through my treatment. So far, I really like the product, materials, marketing, support, site, etc. I do see results on my top teeth where there was a little space that has been closed up. however, what I really pursued Byte to correct was crowding on my lower front teeth, and that has not yet changed at all, so am still waiting to see what it is going to be when finished. If the results show after I am finished, I will recommend BYTE and give top ratings across the board.

Reply from byte

Woohoo Pamela that is amazing, we are so excited for you! Our team is here to make your time with Byte as smooth, stress-free, and fun as possible, so we are here for you from start to finish.

Suzie Schnell

Erie, CO
I am going on my 3rd set of aligners because they haven't been fitting properly. I would have been more than halfway thru my treatment plan had the original set been correct. I'm continuing to wear the ill fitting aligners until I receive a new set but it's disappointing that I am having to wear ones that are doing nothing to improve my smile as promised.

Reply from byte

Hi Suzie, while the 7-day wear time and the first set of aligners work for most of our customers, there are some cases where additional time and aligners are required. It is our goal to get our customers their dream smile, but we understand how frustrating it can be to have an extension of treatment. We hope we can provide some clarification on our processes for you. As stated in your silver instructional booklet, it is vital to hold onto your aligners and not throw any away, as sometimes it is necessary to backtrack. Our customer's dental health and safety is number one to us, so while we may ask you to backtrack or wear a set longer than 7 days, we want to get you to those projected results in the safest way possible. We would be happy to chat more about this and address any questions or concerns you may have. You can reach us at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Kelli Sikma

Jacksonville, FL
For the most part, over all, byte has been extremely helpful and accommodating of me. I have diagnosed TMJ and they helped me put together a plan that works for me. My only criticism is that it does take a long time to hear back about questions I have had DURING the process.

Reply from byte

Kelli- We appreciate you submitting such a detailed review. It is important for us to provide our customers with a stress-free, smooth journey to a new smile! We are so happy to hear about your experience so far. If you have any current questions or concerns, for the quickest response our team is available for a phone call or via Facebook DM, we are always open to help our customers :)

Sophie DeYoung

Alpharetta, GA
Because it works! The process has been so easy for me. Although I haven’t been wearing them for as many hours per day as recommended, my teeth are still slowly moving back into place.

Reply from byte

This is incredible Sophie! We appreciate you submitting such a detailed review. It is important for us to provide our customers with a stress-free, smooth journey to a new smile! We are so happy to hear about your experience so far. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Blake King

Monticello, MS
I have enjoyed the convenience of having all of my aligners at home and not having to go to the orthodontist. My teeth are moving nicely. Overall I’m very satisfied with my experience so far.

Reply from byte

We are so happy for you Blake! Thanks for the great review :)

Bonita Rodriguez

Feasterville-Trevose, PA
The experience was very convenient and easy to do from home. I enjoy the updated emails on how my experience and treatment are going. I have seen a big difference in my smile. The only thing is that my retainers have cause some cutts and scratches around my gum area. It doesn't hurt or overway the progress that I have seen in my results.

Reply from byte

Hi Bonita! Thank you for this review and for sharing this great feedback. We are constantly working to improve every customer's experiences so if you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your aligners do not hesitate to reach out.

Brianna Salinas

Everett, WA
Byte's customer service has been excellent, as is the quality of their product. I am halfway through my adjustments and cannot speak to the final result, but I am certainly seeing positive changes in my smile.

Reply from byte

We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review Brianna :)

Karen Bryant

Monticello, IL
The first couple of weeks were rough trying to get the byte adjustment trays off my teeth. It’s gotten better with each new set. I am really seeing results! I’m so happy! Week 6 here I come!

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! We are always thrilled to hear about all of our customers' amazing progress. If you have a question, email [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for the great review

Lyitianie Macklin

Las Vegas, NV
My teeth are sore showing improvement after only 5 weeks and the teeth whitening that’s comes with the package is great for making sure that my teeth aren’t effected by the overnight retainers.

Reply from byte

BrightByte is the greatest! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience so far. Let's keep it up. If you ever have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] ;)

Holly Wood

Morgan, UT
So far my experience with Byte has been awesome. I love the option to only wear the aligners at night and even though I'm not done with my treatment, I can already see a difference.

Reply from byte

Yes Holly! We are so happy to offer an At Night only treatment that is a perfect fit for so many of our customers. Our team's goal is to make Byte smile transformations as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the review!

Nicole loscialo

Tallahassee, FL
Great customer service from the beginning. Molds for retainers were easy to use with great instructions. I had no issues. I was able to complete my molds fairly quickly. I will say shipping did take a while.

Reply from byte

Thanks for this review and feedback, Nicole! We know waiting for aligners is the hardest part for all of our customers, but our team is doing everything they can to get them prepared as soon as possible.

Kelli

Woods Cross, UT
I gave Byte 3-stars, because I'm only a couple of months into treatment and haven't noticed that much of a change in my teeth. I assume/hope in the upcoming couple of months I'll notice more of a change. However, the product seems to be of good quality and customer service has been great! Hopefully I'll see the results I want in the upcoming months and will be able to add some stars!

Reply from byte

Hi Kelli- thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with our team. It is important to us to get every customer their dream smile, which is where our Pro-Care team comes in. This team can check on progress, fit, and provide the best next steps to get our customers their projected results. You can reach our team via email at [email protected] or by phone at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday.

Angela Wilson

Polo, IL
I received the aligners quickly and have been wearing them regularly. I have worn some longer than the recommended week. The aligners all fit and I only had three that I have had to file down a little. I have already seen progress on my teeth and I'm only on my week 9 aligners

Reply from byte

This is FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing your experience, and we are so excited for you and your new smile:)

Lindsay

Pelham, AL
My experience with Byte started off strong before I actually signed up. I was able to get someone on the phone at almost any time and they were totally open to answering my questions and hearing my concerns. Once I became a member, it was basically like - "ok we have your money now - goodbye quality customer service!" It's so hard to get anyone to respond. If by chance you do get someone to respond - it's a different person than who you had just spoken with - so you have the pleasure of explaining your concerns all over again. I have also learned that every answer they give is basically an auto-reply. They have a 'one-size-fits-all' kind of service, rather than being able to offer help for specific questions. If you think your teeth are moving improperly - "sometimes we do have to move teeth into unfavorable positions as we work towards the projected end goal". If you question that they say "I would like for you try again starting with week #1 for next 7 days using your Hyperbyte 20-25 minutes daily". So, there you go - I just gave you most of the answers they are going to provide! All of this to say - just go see an actual orthodontist that can truly help, can answer your questions, and actually get you to the goals you had in mind.

Reply from byte

Hi there, during treatment, every customer not only has the support of our Customer Care team but also the support of our licensed Professional Care Team. For any concerns with treatment or with the customer experience, we are happy to connect our customers with the best point of contact to address those concerns. For immediate assistance, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message on Facebook if you are not hearing back from [email protected]

T.Jines

Delano, MN
It was so easy to do the impressions, send them in and receive a plan right from my own home. I work from home 13hrs a day and don't have the option to get up and leave for appointments.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review!

Kana Ribultan

Honolulu, HI
The speediness and packaging was amazing. As I'm in my 1st week, the first initial downfall was due to the fact that the top mouth piece dug so deeply into the back side of my gums it would've been excruciating to wear. The small nail file wouldn't have sufficiently fixed the issue. Luckily, I had a dremel tool which allowed me to shave it down in order to comfortably fit.

Reply from byte

Hi Kana. We are happy to hear you were able to get your concerns resolved and that things are going well. We know that starting clear aligner treatment, at-home can be a daunting experience. We do what we can to ensure you are supported throughout your smile journey. We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress. We can’t wait to see your perfect new smile!

Whitney Lowdermilk

Burbank, CA
I had read a lot of reviews saying the customer service was fantastic, which was a selling point but I have found it to be just okay. I have reached out with issues and gotten some fairly dismissive advice. The business side of the company is attentive, but I also haven't gotten a replacement piece requested over a month ago. It's good customer service, but it isn't fantastic.

Reply from byte

Hi Whitney. We definitely want to make sure you are having an amazing Byte experience. We want to help get all your questions and concerns addressed. For the quickest assistance, please give our team a call at 877-298-3669 or you can even send us a direct message on Facebook and a Byte team member will take care of you.

Diane Bolger

Jonesborough, TN
Your expectation of your customers to send you accurate impressions and dental histories is absurd and unprofessional. You should arrange to get the impressions by local professionals and dental histories and x-rays from the customers' dentists. Your failure to do so demonstrates your ack of professionalism. Your customer service is appalling. No matter how many times I contacted you for assistance with some step I did not understand or could not do because of my ignorance of computes, you just sent me the same stupid requests over and over. Dealing with you has been a frustrating and, so far disastrous waste of time and money. I will never recommend you to anyone.

Reply from byte

At Byte safety is our number one priority! Rest assured, your treatment is doctor-directed from start to finish. We have a network of nationwide duly licensed dentists and orthodontists. Our orthodontists and dentists follow the same Standards of Care that their peers utilize in the states they are licensed in. They are regulated by the same dental boards as traditional orthodontic practices, and as such, the same principles and processes are utilized by the affiliated doctors. These standards of care guide the doctors when treating our customers. We want to make sure all your questions and concerns are being addressed. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will take care of you!

Dan Lamb

Miamisburg, OH
All the details up procedures were done at home. I have large splits between my too front four teeth and after only four weeks I can see the teeth coming together and closing the gaps.

Reply from byte

We love to hear this! Thanks so much for sharing a little bit about your Byte journey so far. If you have any questions as you continue your Byte experience, please do not hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email.

Korah English

Ambridge, PA
Comfortable and easy to use! I thought I would be in much more pain with how crowded my bottom teeth are but Byte is gently moving them around with minimal discomfort and noticeable results already!

Reply from byte

Thanks so much for writing an awesome review, we really appreciate it. We want to make this process as smooth and seamless as possible, and we're so glad our customer care team has been able to do that for you. Let us know if you have any questions, we're always here to help :)

Ashley

Jersey City, NJ
I am quite disappointed with my Byte experience. Only 2 of the first 4 weeks of aligners fit properly and now I am stuck on week 3 aligners while I wait for them to make new ones for me, thus delaying my treatment for over a month now. It is really hard to get a hold of the professional care team to resolve any issues. Before I started they communicated with me almost too much to the point where it felt salesy...then once I paid all that communication disappeared and I felt like nobody cared to check in on me or address my issues in a timely matter. I really hope they step it up and my new refinement aligners actually fit me...otherwise who knows how long it will actually take to get my treatment completed

Reply from byte

Hi Ashley. We want to make sure that throughout this whole process you feel comfortable and supported each step of the way. Our team is here to address your concerns and make sure all your questions are being answered. For the quickest response, please reach out via phone call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a callback.

Clara Buchanan

Brooklyn, NY
High quality product and wasn't super pushy with their sales process like Smile Direct Club was. They were a nightmare to cancel with and kept calling and texting me for months afterwards.

Reply from byte

Hi Clara, thank you for the great review! We know that Byte is not for everyone. This is a big purchase, and we want to make sure we are providing our customers with the support and information they need to make a purchase only if they feel it is the right fit. We are excited to be on this journey with you! We hope you'll share your results with us😁

Jenna

South Jordan, UT
For the most part it's been really great. I wish there was an actual person that would get it touch with you. I've felt kind of disconnected from the whole process but the way everything is put together is really incredible.

Reply from byte

Hi Jenna! Thanks for sharing this great review and feedback with our team. Every response our team via email, social media, and the phones is a real member of our Byte team, no robots here :) If you have any questions or concerns and want to speak with someone please send us a direct message on Facebook or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to assist. Every smile is extremely important to us!

Shea Roberts

Jacksboro, TX
Occasionally the retainers feel flimsy and I'm having issues keeping the retainers "odor free". They tend to give me bad breath no matter how much I clean and scrub them. They're doing their job and straightening my teeth though, which I love.

Reply from byte

Hi Shea! Thanks for sharing this great review and feedback. If you have any concerns, be sure to connect with our team either via email, phone, or Facebook direct message, we'd be happy to help and provide valuable tips and tricks to you :)

Rebecca virgil

Riverside, CA
I was worried that this process wouldn't be an easy one, or even work for that matter. But to my surprise it's been easy and I'm actually seeing results. And love what I'm seeing.

Reply from byte

This is incredible Rebecca! We appreciate you sharing this with us. It is important for us to provide our customers with a stress-free, smooth journey to a new smile! We are so happy to hear about your experience so far. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Nick

Hilliard, OH
Byte has been very easy to work with. From receiving the smile kit to getting the night time braces, the process has been easier than I could have originally expected. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from byte

We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Michelle Nowlin

San Angelo, TX
I love Byte!! The customer service is unbelievable! They walked me through every step in the beginning and it was a great comfort. The whole system is easy to use and I’ve had zero complaints!

Reply from byte

Yay Michelle! We are so happy to hear about this. Our team's goal is to make our customers' smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the review!