byte®™ is an invisible aligner company that allows consumers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment to receive treatment without ever having to visit a dentist or orthodontist.

byte's Smile Science technology was created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, and designs a personalized smile, unique to you. The proprietary byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte, which cuts treatment time in half and reduces any discomfort that can be associated with orthodontic treatment.

The majority of byte reviews reveal happy customers who have nothing but praise for the company. Customers were not only pleased with the treatment time, low cost, and straightforward process, but they also highly praised byte's customer service team. Many customers felt that the customer service representatives were responsive, personable, and knowledgeable.

We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with byte.

The Good

• Simple and Straightforward Process
  • High Frequency Vibration ($900) Included Free
  • Three-Month Average Treatment
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options

Simple and Straightforward Process

byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, the clear aligners will gradually shift your teeth, so you have a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those impressions back to byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate a interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for the product.

byte is designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, byte is an excellent option.

If you're not a candidate for byte, the company will refund you the full price of the impression kit.

A licensed dentist or orthodontist will review the molds of the teeth and determine the best course of action. Customers who get approved will then receive their clear aligners a few weeks later. The aligners are made of a BPA-free, highly transparent, medical-grade, polymer film. byte even boasts that its aligners are high impact, tear-resistant, and 88 percent more stain-resistant than other aligners.

byte also guarantees your smile for life. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the byte treatment, byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

High Frequency Vibration ($900) Included Free

HyperByte is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations or (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. According to byte, this type of therapy can reduce discomfort and will seat the aligners around the teeth. This will help cause better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Research shows that this type of technology has been proven, and used for years by orthodontists selling it to their patients for as much as $900 a piece.  Only byte includes this FDA cleared technology free for their customers.

Three-Month Average Treatment

Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in three months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that byte does. byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval payment plan.

• The one time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is a $83 monthy payment over 25 months — a $250 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through byte's financing partner, Affirm. byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for the treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

• Slightly Higher Prices
  • Does Not Ship to North Carolina

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

Does Not Ship to North Carolina

byte currently ships to 49 states.

The only state byte does not ship to is North Carolina. The company states that it will soon; however, it does not give an estimated time-frame.

The Bottom Line

The byte-for-Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives — this guarantee is practically unheard of in the invisible aligner industry. While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies. Additionally, byte does not require a down payment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through byte’s various financing parters.

Another attractive feature of byte's service is its HyperByte® technology, which reportedly cuts alignment time in half; this technology is included free as part of the treatment.

Customer reviews praise byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy byte made the entire straightening process. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While byte has slightly higher prices than several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings from its HyperByte technology.

4.9

Rose trevino

August 13th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After another company that (s)hall not be name(d), jacked up my teeth (they did make them better than before, I’m not totally ungrateful, I was less than satisfied, while getting nowhere with said company, I decided to try byte, and I’m SO glad I did! From the moment I signed up, customer service has been amazing! (Shout our to my byte consultant!) my aligners arrived a week or two early, the instructions were the *easiest* to read and follow, I mean, down to the packaging, I was impressed! On to the product! The hyperbyte was a great addition! After using it, I can feel the aligners seated better and *gasp* NO.GAPS.!!!!! ( old aligners (not byte) used to have gaps due to ill-fitting aligners!) Britebyte really did make my breath better and I did see a difference in color as well, looking forward to seeing a big change in the coming months! On to the aligners! They hurt oh-so-good!!!!! I LOVE to feel them *actually* working! It’s like a tiny hug to the teeth! More like a bear hug, but I promise, it’s a great thing!!!!! They go together perfectly, so good that when it’s time to take them off to eat, they don’t want to let go! Haha! Once again, I promise, from experience, that it’s a GOOD THING!!!!! I can literally feel them working on my teeth and I’m so so so glad! I am super excited to see the final result, but I can already tell, it’s worth it!!! Thank you byte!!!!!!!

Sep 03, 2019

We've heard the horror stories.. and I'm so sorry this has happened to you. But I can say we're proud to have you involved in the byte family, and that we can get you to the results YOU'RE looking for.

Nancy Offen

August 11th, 2019 Georgetown, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far my experience with the Byte Company has been great! 😊 The customer service is amazing! They respond quickly, & are always so friendly. I check in (through texting) with my assigned Byte Orthodontist Dr. Todd on a regular basis so that he can follow my progress. He’s always so nice & upbeat! Service has been quick. April 25th, I ordered my impression kit — April 27th, I received it in the mail — April 30th, I made my impressions & mailed them off — May 2nd, my impressions were approved —May 3rd, I received my 3D treatment plan preview — May 4th, I approved my treatment plan — May 7th, I received my Dr. Todd Treatment Plan Video & my Byte Before/After Profile Pics — May 15th, I ordered my aligners — June 6th, I received them (3 weeks later). The aligners have fit me well & have been very comfortable with no rough edges to file. I can already see changes in my teeth — they are getting straighter & whiter. To follow my progress, check out my YouTube weekly updates.

Aug 23, 2019

We love this! We're so happy you've had such a great experience with us. We love seeing your updates too- progress is amazing!

Chris

August 11th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Aligners are no fun but Byte at least makes it easy. The impression kit was easy to understand with clear instructions. The aligners themselves come in a super organized box, labeled and in order so you understand when to use each one. The only thing I might improve is the turnaround time from when you send in the impressions until when you get the aligners - for me it was about 2 weeks.

Aug 27, 2019

So fast! We're excited to have you in the byte family!

Alicia

August 11th, 2019 Evans, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is my second experience with invisible aligners. Byte has been, so far, a far superior experience than my experience with another company (where I wore aligners for a year and a half). Byte’s customer service as well as all of the tools and information that they provide customers with makes ALL the difference, not to mention how quickly everything arrived. Even the material that Byte aligners are made with is superior to the material used by the other company that I used previously. My biggest regret is that I hesitated and waited before taking the leap with Byte. I wish I had found them before I wasted my time and money on the other company. Don’t hesitate with Byte. You won’t regret it!

Aug 27, 2019

Better late than never! We're excited to have you in the byte Family, and can't wait to see your results!

Adrien

August 11th, 2019 Crestview, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service, price, and the 3D model plan is cool and can see your teeth changing over time before you buy.

Sep 11, 2019

Isn't it great? We're so happy you've had a great experience with us!

Rachel

August 11th, 2019 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Only a couple of weeks in and already seeing major changes in my smile! Love it. Great customer service as well!(:

Sep 03, 2019

This is amazing! We love seeing quick results, and so happy you've been enjoying your experience with us. We can't wait to see your results!

Jennifer strom

August 11th, 2019 Lynnwood, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been wonderful! The Aligners arrive super fast, customer service has been awesome, and even after 3 weeks, i can already see a difference in the straightness of my teeth! Also my teeth are extremely white now thanks to bright byte! I am really impressed!

Sep 03, 2019

This is amazing! Our results make a huge difference ;) So excited to see your results!

Monique C

August 8th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Been using Byte for about 5 weeks and the experience so far as been easy and convenient, having all my aligners at my disposal to switch out each week with no waiting time has been pretty nice and can’t forget the BrightByte, let’s just say WOW not only does it clean your aligners but it helps make your teeth white and it’s a noticeable difference 😻 who doesn’t want whiter teeth! Customer service is also very helpful and friendly. Can’t wait for my end results, I have no doubt they will be amazing.

Aug 09, 2019

Everyone loves whiter teeth! Can't wait for your new smile.

Jackie Wynj

August 8th, 2019 Sioux Falls, SD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love my byte aligners so far! I am on my 6th week and couldn’t be happier. My teeth have already moved so much and can’t wait to see the end results! Thanks, Byte!

Aug 09, 2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, Jackie! Can't wait for your new smile.

Steve Harrison

August 8th, 2019 Virden, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte is amazing!!!!!! Great customer service they take great care of you. So far my treatment has been going great. Thank you byte you guys rock

Aug 09, 2019

YOUrock Steve! Taking care of our patients is our top priority. Can't wait for your end results!

August 7th, 2019 Clinton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love byte. I did a lot of research on invisible aligners. The ones offered by my dentist were going to cost $6000. I compared all of the at home aligners including cost, treatment length, perks, and if they would work with my bridge. Byte was one of the only companies i found that had asked about the bridge up front. There was one other but the impression kit was triple the cost. The cost of the aligners were 1/3 of the cost quoted by my dentist! They also have some great payment plans, i went with split-it, which is also great while waiting for my dental insurance to reimburse me. So i went with byte and i am SO happy I did. I am about a month away from finishing my treatment and the results so far are amazing!

Aug 09, 2019

We can't wait to see your new smile! Not only did you join the ever growing byte family but you also did it at 1/3 of the cost, winning!

Kaitlynn Stone

August 7th, 2019 Leesburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I cannot speak more highly of their product & customer service. Shipping was fast, the process has been easy and their team is both professional and caring. 10/10 would recommend, again & again.

Aug 09, 2019

Thanks for the 5 stars Kaitlynn! We are glad our shipping and care team earned us your recommendation.

August 7th, 2019 Hilton Head Island, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Byte process is quick and simple with amazing customer support that is quick to respond to questions and/or concerns both electronically and via phone discussion. The 3 D imaging model allows one the opportunity to see the overall results that can be expected upon completion of the treatment plan which provided me the assurance I needed to purchase the product. Additionally having a designated customer support person that has actually used the product is a definite plus!

Aug 09, 2019

We can't wait for your new smile! Glad to know our personalized care earned us your recommendation.

Tina

August 6th, 2019 Dunedin, FL

Their customer service is fantastic! From day one, Aline made sure that I had everything I needed to submit to my insurance for reimbursement and Zach was I in constant contact with me for any questions that I had. Dr. Marashi emailed me letting me know that my treatment plan was ready and my aligners arrived before I knew it. Everything was nicely packed and i’m now on Week 5 of my plan and already noticing a difference. I am excited about the end results. A great company to work with!

Aug 09, 2019

Thank you for the 5 stars,Tina! We are glad the team effort on your new smiles earned us your recommendation.

Andrew

August 2nd, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good! I've been using byte for about a month now and everything has been great so far. Customer service is excellent and I can definitely tell that the aligners and whitening products are working. My teeth are straighter and brighter than a month ago and just getting better!

Aug 05, 2019

We can't wait for your new smile, thank you for choosing byte!

Mayra Salazar

July 31st, 2019 Downey, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My entire experience has been ridiculously simple and convenient. In addition, customer service is amazing!

Aug 05, 2019

Thanks for the 5 stars on our Customer Service!

J McDonough

July 31st, 2019 Mableton, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service. Superior product, packaging, customer service and consistent communication and support throughout the process. Love my aligners and my new smile!!!

Jul 17, 2019

We are so excited for your new smile!

Marie

July 31st, 2019 Bellflower, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process is easy and relatively fast. Good customer service:)

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Kadi Sanders

July 31st, 2019 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm only on my 4th set of 14 set of aligners and I can already see a difference in my teeth. I love how convenient this company is. My issue was considered cosmetic so my dental insurance wouldn't cover it. I have crowding on my bottom row that causes a tooth forward and n causes me to bite my lip constantly. I turn to other options and came across Byte. Their hyperbyte cuts time in half so my treatment time will only be 3 months! On top of that, they were half the cost my dentist is offering and they send you a free bottle of teeth whitening foam. They have great customer service and I'm very happy with the product. I can't wait to see the final results!

Rebekah

July 31st, 2019 Lynchburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I went through the whole process with another company only to be told I was not a good fit for aligners. I was so discouraged. So i decided to reach out to Byte and from the first contact they have been amazing! I know they want me as a customer. They agreed that I am not the perfect candidate but that I could benefit from straighter teeth. I am so looking forward to a sweeter smile. Their customer service is amazing. They are responsive but you set the pace. LOVE BYTE!!

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for giving byte a chance on this new change for your new smile!

Karlten Gisel

July 31st, 2019 Encino, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm giving it 3 stars because although customer service was very helpful, they should have their treatments work for overbites. I don’t want to get traditional braces.

Aug 05, 2019

Hi Kartlen, Thank you for your feedback. We understand the excitement of getting invisible aligners, but for our patients' health it is important that we only take mild to moderate cases. Sometimes a traditional method is necessary--which is why we refund your kit. We wish you the best on your journey to your new smile!

Diane

July 29th, 2019 Springfield, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Answered all my questions. Easy to follow directions. I’m on week 5 and I can tell the difference. Great experience

Jul 29, 2019

Wow! Can't wait for your new smile.

Isaiah

July 29th, 2019 Kingman, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used another aligner company and it was an ok experience but byte is next level. The pricing is affordable, the aligners are durable and fit amazingly, and the teeth whiting foam best product ever. I highly recommend.

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks for the great review! We cannot wait to see your new smile.

Nicholas Van Nocker

July 29th, 2019 Fond du Lac, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience with Byte has been great so far. Good customer service and after 2 weeks of aligners I am already seeing results.

Jul 29, 2019

We are so excited you are seeing results so fast, can't wait to see your new smile!

Nikol Neff

July 25th, 2019 Arroyo Grande, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the customer service most. They respond immediately and are super kind. This process has literally been a breeze.

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks for the great review and 5 stars!

July 25th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m on week 4 of my aligners, and so excited for my new smile! The whole process was fast and simple, with affordable financing options. When needed, customer service was very friendly and helpful. I’m so glad I finally did what I’ve been wanting to do my whole adult life! Byte made the decision easy!

Jul 29, 2019

We are happy our financing and customer service has been a great part of your byte journey, can't wait for your new smile!

Gaby

July 25th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been amazinggg so far! It is very exciting putting a new tray in every week and watching your teeth get straighter and straighter in comparatively less time for an affordable price! Nothing but good things to say about byte!

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks for your recommendation!

Lauren Lynn

July 23rd, 2019 Branford, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

IN LOVE WITH BYTE! I used invisalign 6 years ago but never finished because they were uncomfortable and would take me over 6 months. With Byte the aligners are way more comfortable and it will only take me 3 months. 10 weeks, changing my aligners every single week. I can really see a difference already! I can't wait to have straight teeth! Thank you BYTE!

We can't wait either!

Seth Brooks

July 18th, 2019 Fishers, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Speedy process, extremely affordable, and fast responses from customer support!

Jul 22, 2019

Thanks for being a part of the byte family!

John Flach

July 18th, 2019 Honolulu, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Enjoying the bite system so far. I have noticed a slight shift and whiter teeth after 1 month. Hope things continue.🤙

Jul 22, 2019

So far so good, John! Can't wait for your new smile.

Lisa L.

July 18th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte's customer service is great. If you have questions, they are eager to answer and they get back to you quickly. They have great payment options so that you're able to get your aligners with ease. I am looking forward to completing my wearing my aligners. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Jul 22, 2019

Thanks for the great rating! We strive for excellent patient care--glad you thing so too. Thank you for joining the byte family!

Michael Franklin

July 18th, 2019 West Hempstead, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been using Byte for 9 weeks now and I have seen a dramatic difference. The Customer Service Team has been phenomenal throughout the whole process. Best part is...if you need additional help you get to speak to a real dentist.

Jul 22, 2019

Can't wait to see your new smile!

Casey Martinez

July 16th, 2019 Tulsa, OK

I’ve been using byte for 7 weeks and I’m loving the results

Sintija

July 15th, 2019 Minot, ND DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m in the beginning stages of straightening my teeth with Byte and so far I couldn’t be happier with the service I have received. The customer service is amazing, the product seems to be high quality as well. And they do military discount which is great :)

Julianne G.

July 15th, 2019 Mechanicsburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been a wonderful company to work with so far. I am on week 6 of 13 of my aligners. Things have been progressing as promised with very little pain except for week one. The hyperbyte technology really aids in shifting my teeth and helping the aligners fit tight to my teeth when first put in. Customer service has been great with any questions I have asked via emai, call or text message! Very easy and convenient.

Jul 17, 2019

Thank you for reviewing our HyperByte, we truly do feel it is such a great tool for our patients. Thanks for choosing byte!

Alexandra arredondo

July 15th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I highly recommend byte due to their amazing costumer service, their price and the over all experience I’ve had in the last 3 weeks. I have seen a huge difference in my teeth and I’m on week 3. 10/10

Jaleceya Tate

July 15th, 2019 Lithia Springs, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing customer support. Their treatment plan projections for my teeth were way better than the treatment projections of others (I shopped around). I also love that I will be done in only 4 months instead of the 9 months other companies told me. I highly recommend giving them a shot.

Jul 17, 2019

Thank you for your recommendation! Can't wait for that new smile, in only 4 months!

Aiza heeter

July 12th, 2019 White Haven, PA

Best experience. Its really easy to get started. The aligners came fast. Financing is really stress free & good terms So I’m excited for the results.

Jul 17, 2019

We're so excited for you!

Alexis Fisher

July 12th, 2019 Lake Oswego, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just started my treatment, but the customer service so far has been fantastic. They have checked up on me through every step of the process to see if I had questions or concerns, and the are very quick at responding. The aligners are comfortable and easy to take in and out. Overall, it seems like a great company that really cares for their customers! Not to mention, I got my aligners a week early (so in 3 weeks), I was very happy!

Jul 17, 2019

We are so happy you chose byte!

Mabel Chong

July 12th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Byte! Customer service was super friendly and fast! Got my invisible aligners within two weeks! Already wearing tray 1. Financing options are affordable as well. Thanks for my better and straighter smile byte!!!

Jul 17, 2019

Byte loves you right back!

Jessica

July 12th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is great! Aligners fit comfortably and invisibly (no one can see them even if I tell them I have them). And the hyper-byte is wonderful! Gets rid of discomfort and seats aligners. Highly recommend.

Jul 17, 2019

We can't wait for your new smile! Thank you for reviewing our HyperByte we're glad it's helping you achieve your new smile.

Ilanna

July 12th, 2019 Bridgewater, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Truly the most personable and friendly company I’ve ever encountered. I have nothing but positive thoughts about Byte so far!

Jul 17, 2019

Thanks for all the positive vibes and kind words!

Amber Russell

July 12th, 2019 Prineville, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lindsey is super wonderful and most helpful with the whole process!!!

Alita

July 10th, 2019 Aubrey, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Process has been really easy and fast i literally cant wait to see my new smile 🤗🤗🤗

We can't wait either!

Mandy Meador

July 10th, 2019 Weaver, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

With so many at-home aligner companies to choose from, I’m very thankful I chose Byte! They have been incredibly helpful and informative throughout the whole process. If I had a question, they responded quickly! I have been telling everyone I know about my experience, and I can’t wait to finish my treatment so I can show off my new smile!!

Jul 17, 2019

Thank you for choosing byte, Mandy!

Wilmada Leonis

July 1st, 2019 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I rated them a 9 because I had an issue with one the products that had came with my Byte aligners and the product was supposed to help speed up my 6 months journey, and it came broken in the box. I emailed the Byte Team right away to let them know what was going on, they told me they were going to send me a new one and it's been almost two months now and I still haven't received the new one in the mail. Other than than, I'm loving the process in whole. I'm still getting used to wearing my aligners for long periods of time, but they're much more comfortable now than when I first started wearing them.

Jul 01, 2019

Thank you for being a part of the byte family!

Sasha Acosta

June 28th, 2019 Hutchinson, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had a great experience with Byte ! I feel that my smile is such much better now. Also, customer service was always helpful and quick to get back to me !

Jul 01, 2019

Thank you for being a part of the byte family, Sasha!

Erika

June 28th, 2019 Lodi, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I spent a great deal of time researching all the companies that provide teeth aligners. I best liked Byte for their patient plans, their support team, and accompanying products. Overall I felt they were able to deliver a professional and quality service to me. I’m looking forward to seeing the end results of their product. Thank you Byte! My smile has already greatly improved. :)

Jul 01, 2019

We can't wait to see your new smile!

Pam Hanlon

June 28th, 2019 Hardeeville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have stood behind my process 100%. So easy to get started, if you have any questions... just give them a call. I can't wait to see the end result, my new smile. Affordable and no dentist office visits. Love, love, love.

Jul 01, 2019

Thank you for joining the byte family, Pam!

Bevin

June 27th, 2019 Berkeley Heights, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process to begin straightening my teeth with Byte has been so easy so far. The impression kit was easy to use but I would suggest having someone there to help you. My aligners arrived in the mail three weeks after my treatment plan was made. So far the first three aligners have for my teeth perfectly and I love how white my teeth are. I have had very minimal pain; nothing compared to having real braces. I also love how fast my treatment plan is. I only have to wear these for twenty weeks and the reason I chose byte was because they have a lifetime guarantee of a perfect smile and they also include a permanent retainer for night.

Jul 01, 2019

We are so happy you chose byte! Thank you for joining the family, Bevin!