Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Erika Raven Wilkes-Barre, PA

I love My new smile thanks to byte! They genuinely care about your smile and want you to love it. My first set of aligners didn’t work and they sent me another for free. Now that it’s finally done I love it :)

Reply from byte

Our customer care team is here for you every step of the way and really cares about getting you your dream smile. Any time you have a question, concern, or just want someone to hype up your new smile, we're here for you :)

Nov. 10th, 2021

Lacey Poage Shallowater, TX

I've had a wonderful experience with byte. Any issues or questions I had were handled quickly. Excellent customer service and would 100% recommend to anyone!

Reply from byte

Thank you! We would love your recommendation. Have you heard about our referral program yet? Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and we'll tell you all about how you can get $100 for referring your friends and family!

Ashlyn Miller-Burgess Missoula, MT

The technology was great, but the estimation was WAYYYYYYYYY off and getting ahold of people was incredibly frustrating. I had an employee telling me he could help me and wasn't able to because he was in the wrong department but never let me know that, so we waited a while on his help but never got it.

Reply from byte

Hi Ashlyn, we are sorry to hear you had a hard time getting ahold of our team. If you ever are unable to get ahold of us, feel free to send us a direct message on Facebook or call 877-298-3669. We are here to help!

Oct. 20th, 2021

Roxie Imperial, MO

Customer service was attentive and took care of everything, but we are still wearing the product weeks later. It still seems to be working well, so we are happy with it so far.

Reply from byte

Thank you! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out - we are here to help!

Oct. 12th, 2021

Megan Sellers Shawnee, OK

My teeth are looking amazing. I looked into Invisalign and it was going to cost me 4 times as much. My teeth are moving and I'm getting my perfect smile back.

Reply from byte

We are thrilled for you and your new smile!

Fallon Wilson Chesapeake, VA

I got Byte because of my gap on my top teeth. There was a smaller gap on the bottom which closed all the way but the top gap still has space and I'm not completely satisfied.

Reply from byte

Hi there, our Care team is here to help with any questions or concerns. Reach out at [email protected] and let's get you your dream smile!

Shawn Embry Woodstock, GA

They split my order into 2 shipments. They are continuing to refuse my second shipment. They require recent progress pictures make sure things are going well, but whoever reviewing them does not listen to me and doesn't know what they are doing. While my teeth are more straight, it has created gaps between the teeth and the aligners. My front two teeth were inward and moved forward creating the gaps. All they are looking at is the gaps and saying I need to wear them more. Aligners can't move teeth upward into the gums like that. I've been on my last week set for 2 months. It does nothing. Wearing it more changes nothing. I'm stuck in a loop explaining this to customer service and them giving me the standard response of "send us pictures and keep wearing them". They also refuse any partial refund. It's refusal to deliver goods plain and simple.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We understand that it can be frustrating when your treatment does not progress as you expected. When a customer's treatment plans extend past 15 weeks we only send the first 15 weeks to ensure that everything is on track before proceeding. We promised you and an amazing smile and making sure to check in at that time is hugely important to ensure we can get you there! When aligners are not fitting properly, we ask that our customers reach out right away so that our Professional Care Team can look into this and determine the best next steps. We want to do everything we can to get each customer to their new smile in the safest way possible. We would love to look into this further and connect you to our team to assist with any concerns you may have regarding your specific situation. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or email us at [email protected] Let's work together to get this resolved:)

Oct. 12th, 2021

LaBelle Truong Phoenix, AZ

The company is very clingy when you express interest and will check in with you daily to make sure you receive and send back the mold kit. But once you purchase the aligners, all support goes out the window. I had purchased the protection plan, and I lost a pair of aligners, emailed them on July 25th, and it wasn't until August 16th that they finally put in an order for a replacement for me. And this only happened after I called and emailed several times and had to threaten to request my money back that they finally responded. Seriously, if you need any support, don't count on it, even if you've purchased their protection plan. This is a terrible company. To make it worse above all, it appears the aligners are made with really cheap flimsy plastic. The replacement I finally received is made of tougher and firmer material than the original ones. The originals don't seem to fit my lower teeth well at all, and there's air gaps no matter what I try to do, and I've tried all their suggestions. I really don't know how this company has so many good reviews. Perhaps it's because they pester you to leave a review before even receiving your aligners and bribes you with free products in exchange.

Reply from byte

Hi, we are so sorry to hear that you haven't been hearing from our Customer Care team. Your smile is so important to us, and we want to make sure to get you to those projected results in the safest and quickest way possible. Our team should be sending you check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. Please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist in making sure you are on the right track! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a callback.

Leasha oshields Lawn, TX

My experience with them has been way longer than promised. My daughter wore all the retainers given to her the first time. Once she was done with those her teeth were still not straight. The last 3 weeks of retainers didn’t even have a top retainer in the bag. So she wore the same top retainer for like 3 weeks. It was so wore that it barely stayed in her mouth and her top teeth were still Crooked. So we had to send in more pics went for impression kit. Do more impressions. Wait for more retainers. She did another 11 weeks of retainers. Her bottom teeth are still slightly crooked. I just requested to get the last retainer that last 6 months bc after almost a year they are still not straight not straight enough and I’m sick of messing with it. So I order the retainers and do not hear anything back for over a week then today I finally get an email asking me to send in MORE pictures. I’m don’t messing with this. I think it’s I am a customer that is paying this out for 2 years and they are dragging this out on me. I’m sure this could drag out the whole two years until it’s finally paid off.

Reply from byte

Hi Lesha. We are sorry to hear your Byte experience has been less than amazing. During all orthodontic treatment, it is common to have to make adjustments as some teeth can be a little more stubborn than others and need more time than anticipated to fully move into place. However, our team is here to work with you and make sure you get those additional aligners. Due to the at-home nature of Byte treatment, it is crucial for our team to have the most recent photos possible, to be able to successfully determine what steps to take next. We understand your frustration and know that waiting for new aligners is not ideal. We want to assure you it is never our intention to give anyone the runaround and we are working hard to get your smile back on track. If you have not heard back from our customer care team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Latoria Hall Elon College, NC

The experience was great, very receptive, easy to use, basic instructions, but towards the end when I wanted to adjust one tooth a bit more, the response time was a lot longer, so I gave up and just ordered my retainers.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for sharing. We want to make sure every customer is supported the whole way through. For immediate assistance, we are here for you via phone call at 877-298-3669.

Shahnta Hoare Bremerton, WA

They’ve been amazing to work with. I am using the night retainers and have already noticed a difference. This is perfect for an on the go mom like me

Reply from byte

Yes! We are so happy to hear that you found a treatment that is a perfect fit for you. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Stef LeoGrande Bloomfield, NJ

I emailed about getting the rest of my aligners at tray 13 like instructed and not only had no one checked in until about the 13th week, my trays were not fitting properly. Each time I emailed customer service they miscommunicated with me and took at least 5 days between each email. So not only did I have to do an entirely new set of impressions, Ive been wearing the same tray for almost 5 weeks and still have to wait 2-3 more weeks for my new aligners. It doesn't feel like byte cares about the health of people's teeth and I'm starting to regret going through the process a bit.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are sorry to hear your Byte experience has been less than amazing. At Byte, the dental health and safety of our customers are our number one priorities. During any orthodontic treatment, it is common to have to make adjustments as some teeth can be a little more stubborn than others and need more time than anticipated to fully move into place. However, our team is here to work with you and make sure you get those additional aligners. We can understand that waiting for additional aligners can be frustrating. Our aligners go through a thorough manufacturing process and quality inspection in order to ensure that we provide the best quality aligners. Rest assured we are working hard to get your smile back on track. If you have not heard back from our customer care team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Joseph Snethen Webster City, IA

The treatment plan has been phenomenal, but the time to get responses for corrective issues has been horrible, we are going on over four weeks on a set the same set of aligners after asking for help 2 sets of aligners earlier

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for providing your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience and we appreciate you sharing. Our team is currently experiencing a higher than normal volume but we want to assure you we are staffing up to cut our response time back down. We understand how important communication is during this at-home treatment process and we are here for you every step of the way. For the quickest assistance, you can always give our team a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours, MST Monday-Sunday.

James Gonzalez Harold, FL

The quality of product and price point, along with customer service. Also technology with their options of day or night liners and as well as the hyperbyte.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing!

Charli Sowrey Dripping Springs, TX

I got to week 15 of a 20 week program and was supposed to be sent the remaining few weeks, but instead they made me wait 2 weeks for an email response, then had to send me new molds and now it's been two weeks since I've sent those back and they told me to wait another week and reach back out if I haven't heard from them. If I had gone with an in person company, I feel like it would have gone much faster.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are sorry to hear your Byte experience has been less than amazing. During all orthodontic treatment, it is common to have to make adjustments as some teeth can be a little more stubborn than others and need more time than anticipated to fully move into place. However, our team is here to work with you and make sure you get those additional aligners. We can understand that waiting for additional aligners can be frustrating. Our aligners go through a thorough manufacturing process and quality inspection in order to ensure that we provide the best quality aligners. Rest assured we are working hard to get your smile back on track. If you have not heard back from our customer care team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Colleen McGrath Kent, CT

I'm only half way through my treatment but its very simple and effective. Everything is provided for you and the night aligners don't disrupt my day-to-day life.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your review, Colleen. We are happy to hear that this experience has been simple and effective. We do what we can to provide you with an experience that works best for your lifestyle and needs.

Sep. 14th, 2021

Mohan Nashua, NH

Their customer service is slow response. But their aligners seems to work for me. Not fully completed treatment so yet to see final results. But so far seems working. But they don’t follow up on anything. You are on your own. This is good for mild cases.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Mohan. We can understand your frustration around response time. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay. Our team is working hard to help each and every customer as soon as possible and to speed up that response time. We do also send check-in emails about every two weeks. We want to make sure you are getting those! If they are not in your spam folder, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 so we can look into that further!

Sep. 15th, 2021

Angel Hawkins Honolulu, HI

Simple, direct, easy to use! The best way to get a great smile on for the best price. I am so happy with my results and cannot wait for the final results

Reply from byte

We can't wait to see those final results either! Thank you for the great review, Angel.

Sep. 15th, 2021

Christina Godwin Oyster Bay, NY

Great response time from customer service. Always nice to take to a real person. They are always checking in to make sure everything is good. I appreciate that.

Reply from byte

Thank you, Christina! From the moment you purchase your impressions to the moment you get your retainers, our care team is there for you, every step of the way.

Sep. 16th, 2021

Lisa deCardenas Alameda, CA

I’ve had a good experience so far! It’s relatively easy so it is something that I’ve been able to incorporate into my life without a lot of hassle.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear this! We do what we can to provide you with an experience that works best for your lifestyle and needs. Thank you for your review, Lisa!

Sep. 16th, 2021

Tamara Marcucci Schenectady, NY

I’m just kind of hoping for the best, I was initially told I would have 11 weeks, and had my initial treatment plan corrected for a large space on bottom teeth in final product, and then I pay full price, and am now told my treatment plan is only 9 weeks, and there is no way to correct the space, besides checking in weekly and go from there. I’m trying to remain positive, so I guess we will see.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We would love to look further into this for you and chat more about it and provide any clarification that we can. Please give our team a call at 877-298-3669 or shoot us a message on Facebook and we'll make sure any questions or concerns you have are being addressed.

Sep. 20th, 2021

Tanya Miranda Tucson, AZ

It is relatively easy to use and in the beginning there is a lot of support. However, the aligners have unfinished edges and even with trying to file then down can cut into your mouth.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for sharing. Our Customer Care team is here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or email us at [email protected] and we'd be happy to assist!

Makayla Waterford, MI

Byte has been great so far. I’m more than halfway in my treatment and am excited for my final results. The company is just a bit slow at responding. Other than that, I am happy with my experience at Byte!

Reply from byte

Thank you for your review! If you are ever in need of immediate assistance, give us a call at 877-298-3669 ;)

Kristin Adams Asheville, NC

Wonderful customer service. Easy to get set up and use. Convenient and shockingly effective very quickly. I LOVE the vibrating device. Holy crap it helps so much with pain!

Reply from byte

Hi Kristin! We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Mardi Linane Redlands, CA

Would give five stars but one svc rep was resistant to offer a special that was on promotion even after I sent a screen shot. Finally was given promotion. If you are going to advertise something, provide it.

Reply from byte

Hi Mardi! Thank you for this review and for sharing this great feedback. We are constantly working to improve every customer's experiences so if you ever have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out.

Patricia Moore Oxnard, CA

I know they are working. However I am unable to compare them to anything else. I am now on week five and received a twisted aligned. Customer service will not get back to me for a week. So I am now a week behind. If I request support, it is a "third party". It was all good before they hot my money. Now my " personal rep" has disappeared!

Reply from byte

Hi Patricia- thanks for providing this valuable feedback. Our team is currently experiencing a higher than normal volume via email. We do understand that this has made our response time via email less than ideal. We are staffing up to get this addressed as soon as possible. If you do have any questions or concerns our team is also available for a phone call or via Facebook message to address these concerns in a quicker time frame. We want to support every customer from start to finish!

David Garcia Chaparral, NM

I have been using it for over 12 weeks, had a minor set back due to one stubborn tooth but they made sure to send me a new impression kit ASAP to get that stubborn tooth moving. Customer service has been great so far.

Reply from byte

Hey David! We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Dawn Freeberg Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I think it's going great so far! The only thing that's tricky is getting them off my teeth when it's time to eat. They are pretty difficult to get off!

Reply from byte

Hi Dawn! Thanks for sharing this great review. If you are having trouble removing your aligners, give our team a call, they are always here to support and even provide some pointers for your aligners :)

Heather Bush Baton Rouge, LA

Basically having to start over with new set of aligners, which is super inconvenient cuz I’ve been in the same one for months (waiting on new ones). I also have had migraines from the aligners (off and on)

Reply from byte

Hi Heather, while the 7-day wear time and the original set of aligners work for most of our customers, there are times when longer wear and additional aligners are necessary. We understand how frustrating it can be to have an extension of treatment. We hope we can provide some clarification on our processes for you. As stated in your silver instructional booklet, it is vital to hold onto your aligners and not throw any away, as sometimes it is necessary to backtrack or get new aligners. The dental health and safety of our customers is number one to us, so while we may ask you to backtrack or wear a set longer than 7 days, we want to get you to those projected results in the safest way possible. We would be happy to chat more about this and address any questions or concerns you may have. You can reach us at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a callback.

Judy Dixson Murrieta, CA

I’m on week 4 and I can already see dramatic improvement with my bottom teeth (which bothered me the most) and I can also feel my overbite being corrected too!

Reply from byte

This is amazing Judy! Our goal is to have every one of our customers supported from the start to their last step. Thank you for the great review.

Kayli West Goshen, KY

The retainers could fit better. I still have my wisdom teeth and the retainers go all the way back and it’s uncomfortable. They also could be a bit shorter on the gum line and maybe tapered off better.

Reply from byte

Hi there, our Customer Care team is here for you to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Let's help! You can reach out to us at [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669 :)

Nicole Schmidt Randall, MN

My teeth are looking great so far. I tried smile direct company and they don't even come close it comparison to byte. Byte is far better quality and customer service.

Reply from byte

Byte is next-level! Thank you so much for sharing this great review Nicole, we are so excited for you :)

Sydney Potter Grove City, PA

Byte has been great in every area. They give you a point of contact for every step of the process. Customer supper will help you immediately if you reach out.

Reply from byte

Sydney- We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Heather Roth Cleveland, OH

Follow all instructions that are easily provided and you will be on your way to your bes smile. I saw improvements in just 2 wks!!! Customer service is very helpful and friendly. Great for adults needing improvement after shifting. I have no negative things to say.

Reply from byte

Our team of Customer Care Specialists are here to help assist all of our customers throughout their smile journey! Happy to hear about your experience :)

Nov. 8th, 2021

Candace Hays Philadelphia, MS

Week 4 and already seeing amazing results my teeth are whiter and straighter already and the staff have been so nice and helpful I can't wait to show off my smile everyday and the progress I'm making even my sister has jumped on the smile train !!!

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience thus far and that you are already seeing results. Our goal here at Byte is to help our customers get a smile they love- with a treatment that is as seamless and stress-free as possible! 😊 Welcome to the Byte fam and thank you for the awesome review.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Nick Lau Brighton, MA

My experience so far has been nothing but terrific. Not only am I noticing big progress in my treatment, but the process has been easy and pain-free. Customer service is also great and very responsive to all of my questions or concerns. I look forward to the end of my treatment and seeing my new smile, courtesy of Byte!

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, Nick! We are thrilled to hear about the progress you've made and we can't wait to get you to that final step.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Jennifer Gatz Kalamazoo, MI

I'm seeing changes in my smile with relatively little discomfort. The customer service has been excellent and they are very responsive to questions. I'm glad I went with the Byte at Night plan. It costs a little more, but it's so convenient to only wear it at night. Highly recommend!

Oct. 13th, 2021

Juhl Rayne Miami, FL

I was rather skeptical purchasing aligners on line. Those doubts progressively faded from personable customer service to the overall experience with product itself. I am very, very pleased with the ease of wearing the aligners and the stunning results. Would definitely recommend!

Reply from byte

We can understand being skeptical, but we appreciate you giving us a chance! We are thrilled to hear you are loving your results. We are standing by for support if you ever have any questions. Thank you for the great review!

Oct. 11th, 2021

Green Papaya Palace Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I'm so impressed with the customer service of Byte. I hit a road block in my treatment and as soon as I let them know what was happening they completely addressed the issues, took me impressions and sent me new aligners and got me right back in track

Reply from byte

Thank you for the great review! We want every customer to have the support they need throughout their treatment. We are thrilled to hear that our team was able to get your smile back on track. We are excited to see your final results!

Oct. 11th, 2021

Holly Wood Morgan, UT

So far my experience with Byte has been awesome. I love the option to only wear the aligners at night and even though I'm not done with my treatment, I can already see a difference.

Reply from byte

Yes Holly! We are so happy to offer an At Night only treatment that is a perfect fit for so many of our customers. Our team's goal is to make Byte smile transformations as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the review!

Nicole loscialo Tallahassee, FL

Great customer service from the beginning. Molds for retainers were easy to use with great instructions. I had no issues. I was able to complete my molds fairly quickly. I will say shipping did take a while.

Reply from byte

Thanks for this review and feedback, Nicole! We know waiting for aligners is the hardest part for all of our customers, but our team is doing everything they can to get them prepared as soon as possible.

Kelli Woods Cross, UT

I gave Byte 3-stars, because I'm only a couple of months into treatment and haven't noticed that much of a change in my teeth. I assume/hope in the upcoming couple of months I'll notice more of a change. However, the product seems to be of good quality and customer service has been great! Hopefully I'll see the results I want in the upcoming months and will be able to add some stars!

Reply from byte

Hi Kelli- thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with our team. It is important to us to get every customer their dream smile, which is where our Pro-Care team comes in. This team can check on progress, fit, and provide the best next steps to get our customers their projected results. You can reach our team via email at [email protected] or by phone at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday.

Angela Wilson Polo, IL

I received the aligners quickly and have been wearing them regularly. I have worn some longer than the recommended week. The aligners all fit and I only had three that I have had to file down a little. I have already seen progress on my teeth and I'm only on my week 9 aligners

Reply from byte

This is FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing your experience, and we are so excited for you and your new smile:)

Aug. 17th, 2021

Lindsay Pelham, AL

My experience with Byte started off strong before I actually signed up. I was able to get someone on the phone at almost any time and they were totally open to answering my questions and hearing my concerns. Once I became a member, it was basically like - "ok we have your money now - goodbye quality customer service!" It's so hard to get anyone to respond. If by chance you do get someone to respond - it's a different person than who you had just spoken with - so you have the pleasure of explaining your concerns all over again. I have also learned that every answer they give is basically an auto-reply. They have a 'one-size-fits-all' kind of service, rather than being able to offer help for specific questions. If you think your teeth are moving improperly - "sometimes we do have to move teeth into unfavorable positions as we work towards the projected end goal". If you question that they say "I would like for you try again starting with week #1 for next 7 days using your Hyperbyte 20-25 minutes daily". So, there you go - I just gave you most of the answers they are going to provide! All of this to say - just go see an actual orthodontist that can truly help, can answer your questions, and actually get you to the goals you had in mind.

Reply from byte

Hi there, during treatment, every customer not only has the support of our Customer Care team but also the support of our licensed Professional Care Team. For any concerns with treatment or with the customer experience, we are happy to connect our customers with the best point of contact to address those concerns. For immediate assistance, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message on Facebook if you are not hearing back from [email protected]

Aug. 18th, 2021

T.Jines Delano, MN

It was so easy to do the impressions, send them in and receive a plan right from my own home. I work from home 13hrs a day and don't have the option to get up and leave for appointments.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review!

Aug. 17th, 2021

Kana Ribultan Honolulu, HI

The speediness and packaging was amazing. As I'm in my 1st week, the first initial downfall was due to the fact that the top mouth piece dug so deeply into the back side of my gums it would've been excruciating to wear. The small nail file wouldn't have sufficiently fixed the issue. Luckily, I had a dremel tool which allowed me to shave it down in order to comfortably fit.

Reply from byte

Hi Kana. We are happy to hear you were able to get your concerns resolved and that things are going well. We know that starting clear aligner treatment, at-home can be a daunting experience. We do what we can to ensure you are supported throughout your smile journey. We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress. We can’t wait to see your perfect new smile!

Whitney Lowdermilk Burbank, CA

I had read a lot of reviews saying the customer service was fantastic, which was a selling point but I have found it to be just okay. I have reached out with issues and gotten some fairly dismissive advice. The business side of the company is attentive, but I also haven't gotten a replacement piece requested over a month ago. It's good customer service, but it isn't fantastic.

Reply from byte

Hi Whitney. We definitely want to make sure you are having an amazing Byte experience. We want to help get all your questions and concerns addressed. For the quickest assistance, please give our team a call at 877-298-3669 or you can even send us a direct message on Facebook and a Byte team member will take care of you.

Diane Bolger Jonesborough, TN

Your expectation of your customers to send you accurate impressions and dental histories is absurd and unprofessional. You should arrange to get the impressions by local professionals and dental histories and x-rays from the customers' dentists. Your failure to do so demonstrates your ack of professionalism. Your customer service is appalling. No matter how many times I contacted you for assistance with some step I did not understand or could not do because of my ignorance of computes, you just sent me the same stupid requests over and over. Dealing with you has been a frustrating and, so far disastrous waste of time and money. I will never recommend you to anyone.

Reply from byte

At Byte safety is our number one priority! Rest assured, your treatment is doctor-directed from start to finish. We have a network of nationwide duly licensed dentists and orthodontists. Our orthodontists and dentists follow the same Standards of Care that their peers utilize in the states they are licensed in. They are regulated by the same dental boards as traditional orthodontic practices, and as such, the same principles and processes are utilized by the affiliated doctors. These standards of care guide the doctors when treating our customers. We want to make sure all your questions and concerns are being addressed. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will take care of you!

Dan Lamb Miamisburg, OH

All the details up procedures were done at home. I have large splits between my too front four teeth and after only four weeks I can see the teeth coming together and closing the gaps.

Reply from byte

We love to hear this! Thanks so much for sharing a little bit about your Byte journey so far. If you have any questions as you continue your Byte experience, please do not hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email.

Korah English Ambridge, PA

Comfortable and easy to use! I thought I would be in much more pain with how crowded my bottom teeth are but Byte is gently moving them around with minimal discomfort and noticeable results already!

Reply from byte

Thanks so much for writing an awesome review, we really appreciate it. We want to make this process as smooth and seamless as possible, and we're so glad our customer care team has been able to do that for you. Let us know if you have any questions, we're always here to help :)

Aug. 9th, 2021