Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

8.8

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Travis Wood Conroe, TX

Worked well. My plan was 12 weeks long. I wish I would have done the over night plan but the full time plan worked good as well. Good customer service.

Reply from byte

This is so great to hear! If any questions do arise, we've got your back - send us an email at [email protected] :)

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Karen Fort Lauderdale, FL

Definitely see a difference in the first eight weeks of treatment. Just excited to see the end results. Easy to use and no one even now ice I'm wearing them

Reply from byte

Wow- we are so happy to hear about your awesome experience already and cannot wait to be a part of your entire smile journey. The support does not stop here! Our team can't wait to get you to that final smile so do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks for the awesome review!

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Jessica Green San Diego, CA

overall good experience, expected discomfort but nothing to painful, can notice differences within the completion of the week, excited to end treatment!

Reply from byte

Nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals

Oct. 28th, 2021

Donna Becklin Princeton, MN

The trays are good I think! I'm not switching them out as fast as I should because I don't know if I m wearing them long enough each week. I would really like to have them call me and check to see how I'm doing and maybe do a FaceTime consult a couple times during treatment. I feel alone and unsure of how I'm progressing

Reply from byte

Hey there, Donna. From start to finish, through every step of your Byte journey, we want you to feel supported and guided through treatment. Our team is here to help answer all your questions and address any concerns you are having. We'd love to chat with you some more! Give our customer care team a call at 877-298-3669 and we'll help you out :)

Oct. 30th, 2021

Jessica Matthews Columbia, MD

I like the system, I can't tell if results are coming get at week 5/13. My Blue Cross insurance in Maryland didn't cover anything. I think it'sa cool product and hopefully works!

Reply from byte

Hey Jessica! Thanks so much for writing in. We are happy to hear you've been liking your Byte treatment so far. Because every smile is unique, seeing results can vary case by case. However, at Byte, we want to make sure you love your final results. If you still feel like you haven't noticed a change in your smile when you complete treatment, let us know and we'll see what we can do to give you the smile of your dreams :)

Oct. 26th, 2021

Brenda Kapanak Mesa, AZ

Everything has been super easy and very convenient. The cost is wonderful and the company has stayed in constant contact with me hoping answer all my questions.

Reply from byte

We are proud to offer a more convenient way to straighten your teeth. Thank you for your review!

Tyler Vaisau Modesto, CA

Fast friendly service. My treatment has been fast and easy. This would be a five star if my smile would look like I imagined but that is more my teeth shape than the straightness Byte provided.

Reply from byte

Hi Tyler! Thank you so much for the review! Our team is here to do everything we can to get you the smile of your dreams. If you have any questions or concerns about your results give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will help you out :)

Oct. 26th, 2021

Shannon Monmouth, IL

I'm only on week 5 and had my aligner at least 8 or 9 weeks my dog got ahold of the byte vibration thing which I believe is what helps align your teeth but the dog got ahold of it and when I got in touch with byte about it they said it would cost me 296 dollars for a new one I had just spent all the money I had on aligners like I had another 300 dollars to spend i couldn't afford that price they said you'll just have to wear the aligners for a longer period of time because there super comfortable to wear not.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that your dog got ahold of the HyperByte. We understand how frustrating it is to hear that a treatment may have to be extended. We do provide just one included HyperByte with treatment. It is important for us to get each customer to their dream smile, so if a HyperByte breaks, our team is here to go over every option. If you have any questions, or would like further clarification, please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Morgan DiOrio Atlanta, GA

My bottom teeth aren't where I want them to be. But I haven't talked to anyone about getting additional alliances yet. So that could change the way I rate the company. So far great customer service and easy product to use.

Reply from byte

Hey Morgan! Our team is here to help! If you aren't completely happy with where your smile is at, give us a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST, or send us an email at [email protected], and we will get you set up with the best next steps :)

Oct. 25th, 2021

John Brady Miami, FL

I only worry about bacteria build up on the braces. I brush clean them often. I ran out of the bright bite solution. there should have been more included instead of me needed to order more for an additional fee.

Reply from byte

Hi John, to clean the aligners, you can also use half vinegar and half water. Have any questions? We are here to help! Give us a call at 877-298-3669 :)

Margaret Teyema Barrington, IL

It has been super easy to use so far, with putting the aligners in and taking them out. It is easy to keep track of which week I am on as well. I cannot tell if the hyperbyte is really doing anything though.

Reply from byte

We are happy to hear this! At Byte, we are always happy to help. If you have any questions, we are just a message away at [email protected]

Liza Pflugradt Lowell, MA

I am not quite done with my treatment but I can feel my teeth shifting and can already see a huge difference with the little imperfections getting fixed for me.

Reply from byte

Nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals!

Esther Fort Worth, TX

Have had some set backs due to my aligners not fitting properly/ my teeth aren't tracking like they should. But I'm optimistic with the byte guarantee that they will help solve any issues with my process.

Reply from byte

Our team is here for you any time you have questions, so don't hesitate to reach out! We can't wait to get you to that last step:)

Emma Lattany Lithia, FL

Some of the aligners are a bit sharp and cause discomfort. Other than that, I love it. The process was made very clear and easy, as well as affordable. I can't wait to see my end result

Reply from byte

We include a little filing tool to file down any rough or sharp edges. If you need any assistance, reach out and we'd love to help! Give us a call at 877-298-3669 :)

Denelle Owen Enola, PA

I went from some overlapping teeth that made me self conscious. I would never smile showing my teeth. Now ... with my straight teeth, I'm smiling all the time.

Reply from byte

Now that is something to smile about!! Beyond happy for you, let us know if you have any questions for us!

Tomee Poole Jackson, MI

Pretty easy to work with. Haven't had any issues this far and I'm 5 weeks in. I can already see a huge difference in my teeth. They aren't as crowded which was what I was looking for!

Reply from byte

Woooo! Thank you for leaving this awesome review!

Jessica Simber Hackettstown, NJ

Great customer service! My first set of aligners didn't fit. Byte had me redo impressions and got new ones out to me in about a month. I'm 4 weeks in and so far so good.

Reply from byte

That's what we love to hear! Thank you for sharing (,:

Elisa Chicago, IL

I was really excited about the treatment and product but I got disappointed very quickly. Very aggressive sales strategies but until now my teeth didn't make an progress. I was very surprised that nobody was in touch with me basically after I payed. I had to reach out to the professional care team. They were really nice and helpful, yet I have to wear my !!night!! aligners now also during the day.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we are glad to hear you were able to get in contact with our Professional Care Team. Once treatment has started, our team sends out check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Tanya R Williams Pittsburg, CA

Based on some of the bad reviews I was beginning to wonder if I had wasted my money. I choose the night program and I am nine weeks in and I am very happy with this product.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose Byte! We can't wait to get you to that final step:)

Sarah Marietta, OH

I'm on week 7 of 22 and can already tell a huge difference in my smile! It has been a pain free experience in every way, from the movement of my teeth to customer service.

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! We are always thrilled to hear about all of our customers' amazing progress. If you have a question, email [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for the great review

Karina Cancio Perrine, FL

All of the aligners have been fitting properly and my teeth have made extreme improvements. Im only half way through but I already know I made the right choice.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose Byte and are so excited to hear about the progress you've already made!

Kendall Squier Saint Augustine, FL

Great experience. Fast turnaround. The whitening/cleaner was an added bonus. It really helped correct my teeth after losing my retainer for years after braces.

Reply from byte

We not only want to get each customer to their dream smile, but we want them to smile the whole way there. :)

Maggie Green Bristol, TN

Everything has gone well for me. I have had a few weeks when the aligner didn't fit, but I learned to wear the previous one a little longer then switch immediately from the old to the new.

Thank you for sharing!

Michele Livermore, CA

The top aligners fit perfectly but I have had to adjust every bottom aligner. They still don't feel like they fit well and I use the adjuster multiple times a day and wear them for 10 days straight.

Reply from byte

Hi Michele, if you have any questions or concerns, our Customer Care team is here to help! Reach out at 877-298-3669 or by emailing [email protected]:)

Monserrat Hellman Leesburg, VA

No check in from orthodontist at all. Missing aligners in my box which is delaying my treatment by at least 3 weeks. No much support from their consumer side. I have no idea if my teeth are shifting but never had the opportunity to actually check in with a healthcare provider.

Reply from byte

Hi Monserrat, thank you for your feedback. We want to make sure that every customer is getting the support they need throughout treatment. We send out check-in emails about every 2 weeks, to ensure that we can address any concerns customers may have. Through their online portal, there is an option to schedule a call with our Professional Care team if there are ever any concerns. We want to hear your feedback, address your concerns, and do what we can to help. You can reach us at [email protected] or 877-298-3669. We are standing by for support!

Megan Walker Smithfield, UT

The customer service has been fantastic! They were going to send me an extra bottle of white bright for sending my kit back by myself but it wasn't sent. Not a big deal but just a little bit of a bummer.

Reply from byte

We'll get you taken care of! Give us a call at 877-298-3669 ;)

Joshua Fogleman Graham, NC

The response time from their customer care team needs a lot of work. The turn around on the refinery aligners is a huge set back to the treatment process that is prescribed. Overall I have been working with byte for months now with little to no results.

Reply from byte

We appreciate your feedback, Joshua. We hear your frustrations. Due to a higher volume, our response time has been less than ideal. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any delays this has caused. Rest assured, our team is working hard to help each and every customer as soon as possible. For immediate assistance, you can reach our team at 877-298-3669.

Oct. 15th, 2021

Julie Lancsak Englishtown, NJ

I am very happy with my results. I also had to contact customer service regarding the fit of my first pair of aligners and I was extremely satisfied with their response.

Reply from byte

Thank you! We work hard to make sure every customer feels supported the whole way through:)

Justine Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Customer service is great, and how fast everything is shipped.. the ease of the whole program, the packaging, how well its working. It's just great all around!

Reply from byte

We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Melissa La Grange, NC

My experience has been great as far as being on track with my weekly aligners and the fitting but unfortunately I am not seeing the result tracking to be the same as the progress tracker on the byte profile.

Reply from byte

Hi Melissa! Thanks for writing in. We are happy to hear that things have been going well. However, if you feel like you are not seeing results or progress, we would love to get you connected with our customer care team. They are always available to check on the fit of your aligners and help answer any questions you have. Send us an email at [email protected]!

Karoline Sears Albany, NY

It's certainly more affordable than other options. I can be a challenge to have them in for 23 hours per day. I am seeing some teeth movement but it doesn't seem to be matching up with the rate that each new week expects.

Reply from byte

Hi Karoline- thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with our team. It is important to us to get every customer their dream smile, which is where our Pro-Care team comes in. This team can check on progress, fit, and provide the best next steps to get our customers their projected results. You can reach our team via email at [email protected] or by phone at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday.

Oct. 14th, 2021

Michael Dougherty Whittier, CA

Straightforward and easy process from impressions to final order. Ultimately cost is dependent on the path you take (day vs overnight) with a pretty significant difference.

Reply from byte

Thank you for sharing this great review!

LIV FRANKLIN Denver, CO

Effective simple and affordable. Came in a good delivery, the team was so friendly and communicable. I'm seeing a real changes in my teeth and I'm not even half way through.

Reply from byte

This is incredible! We are so excited for the progress you have already made. We are here for you throughout your whole journey, so reach out to [email protected] any time you have questions:)

Stephanie Anderson Myrtle Beach, SC

Very helpful when I needed a smaller size impression kit, they sent one right away at no extra charge. Convenient night only aligner system works well for me. Ease of use.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear that you found a treatment that is a perfect fit for you. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Tara thompson Savona, NY

They paying process is crazy , and hard to understand. Had a "card decline " until I had to explain there is infact money on the card and I had already paid for the month . I ended up just paying in full that day so I would never have to deal with the payment bullcrap again

Reply from byte

Hi Tara, we are sorry to hear that there was some confusion with payment. If at any time you have concerns, we want to help! Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] :)

Jasmine Teague Arlington, TX

I am currently on step#3, I notice a huge difference in my smile! I am smiling more than I was before and I see some of my confidence coming back now .

Reply from byte

We are thrilled to hear that you are feeling more confident! This is why we do what we do:)

Disappointed Customer Phoenix, AZ

Byte has been easy to work with. It is wonderful to be able to move up or to delay the aligners according to my teeth and how fast they want to move.

Reply from byte

Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that everything is going well so far, and we hope to continue your positive experience through treatment. We can’t wait to see your end results!

Atirah Argante West Palm Beach, FL

I've had two sets of aligners that were extremely loose and I could easily lift them with my tongue, as well as lifting over the molars on all of my aligner sets so far and they cut my cheeks. I've reached out to byte support asking if it would be advisable to trim them. Byte support is extremely slow to reply typically.

Reply from byte

Atirah, we appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear this has been your experience. Due to a higher volume, our response time has been less than ideal. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the delay. Rest assured, we are staffing up, and our team is working hard to help each and every customer. For immediate assistance you can reach our team at 877-298-3669.

Barbe Nampa, ID

Well everything was going very well until week 6 and the top aligner will NOT fit at all ... so I am still on week 5 Aligners Roland 6 bottom in the middle of what should be week 7

Reply from byte

Hey there. We want to make sure you are on track towards your dream smile, email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will help get you set up with the best next steps!

Katherine Columbia, SC

I think the product is awesome, and support has been great so far and easy to access. I was disappointed to learn that my original molds were done correctly, and they sent me aligners anyway - which now have to be replaced.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review. If at any time you have concerns, we want to help! Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] :)

Renee Sunbury, PA

Started seeing results after only third week!! The vibrating mechanism works very well when I replace my Aligners every week with pain and discomfort.

Reply from byte

The HyperByte is amazing! We are happy you think so too. Thank you for your review.

Pamela Aquilina Campbell, CA

The aligners are easy to use. I'm hoping they straighten my teeth, and also whiten my teeth. It's only been about 5 weeks, and it's hard to tell so far.

Reply from byte

The progress may be gradual, but you'll get that new smile in no time ;)

Jenna Eddy Plymouth, MA

It actually works so well! I could notice results within a couple of weeks. I also love that I could do everything from home, no need to visit dentists!

Reply from byte

Who says straightening your teeth can't be convenient? To those people, we just have one thing to say. Byteme.

Sarah Fiore Stafford, VA

I am seeing the results I wanted to see. The treatment was somewhat painful for the first few weeks, but now it is barely sore and I don't really notice when I swap my trays

Danaya Lancaster, CA

I rate them a 4 because although they've straightened my teeth the alignment is still taking a bit of time. The progress for alignment is not as visible as how straight my teeth has gotten since using my invisible braces.

Reply from byte

Hey there. We are happy to hear that you are noticing results in your smile. During all orthodontic treatment, it does take time to see the final results of your smile transformation. Dental health and safety are our number one priorities and we want to make sure we are going through every treatment at a safe pace. If you have any questions or concerns are team is here to talk. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will take care of you.

Lieke Lancaster, PA

I had a scheduled phone meeting with Amber-J from the Byte Specialist Team . She was well prepared, friendly and personable. I felt very comfortable talking with her about my treatment plan. I felt she covered everything thoroughly and answered all my questions and concerns.

Reply from byte

Hi Lieke! Thanks for your amazing review! Our priority at Byte is to make each customer treatment as simple, smooth, and supportive as possible. Please reach out if you have any further questions or comments.

Apr. 1st, 2022

Amber Ma San Jose, CA

I am still on my treatment plan (probably 85-90% done). I had really high hopes for Byte, reading all the reviews and hype, and seeing them market themselves as "doctor directed." I found the experience to be just okay. They are really hands off. I expected there to be a more robust monitoring and evaluation process throughout the treatment plan. You never really hear from them, and you really have to advocate for yourself and take initiative to set up check-in appointments, and flag issues. I never heard from or talked to a dentist. For example, I expected to get emails or notifications when my treatment plan was almost done to prepare for the next step. Nothing. They were really proactive when trying to sell their product -- not surprising. My original treatment plan was supposed to take about 2 months. I am now going on month 6. That's not necessarily a bad thing, as they are willing to keep working with you until you're satisfied. But I feel like they oversold their speed, and underestimate how much time it takes to fix a smile. I am happy with the way they responded and are willing to accommodate additional touchups and adjustments. Bottom line is that you'll really have to commit to make this successful for you. It's not like getting Invisalign at the dentist and getting that upclose and personalized treatment plan. Some of it you'll really just have to hope for the best.

Reply from byte

Hi Amber , we appreciate your feedback and want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. If there are any concerns regarding progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We recommend this if there are any lasting questions or concerns. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 to further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Mar. 15th, 2022

Yingqiu Jiang Sunnyvale, CA

I'm in the 13th week of my treatment and so far the results are promising. The care team scheduled a video conference with a specialist and she was able to answer some of the questions I had and eased my concerns. I am looking forward to the rest of the aligners!

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing, Yingqiu!

Feb. 24th, 2022

Suzy R Westminster, CO

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Zach spent over 35 minutes with me over the phone to help me solve my problem. He was incredibly patent and very through in making sure I completely understood the next steps. I am finished with my upper treatment and about 1/2 way through my lowers. Very satisfied with my results so far.

Reply from byte

From start to finish we want every Byte customer to feel supported and taken care of. We know going through the at-home aligner experience can be a bit daunting and we want our customers to know we are here for them every step of the way! So excited for you!

Jan. 31st, 2022

Dave Felixstowe, SFK

I like how they always keep in touch with its customers and making sure that we are satisfied with out results. When i was not initially content with my results they sent me additional retainers free of charge to help fix it.

Reply from byte

We are here for YOU! Thank you, Dave, for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Jan. 11th, 2022