byte®™ is an invisible aligner company that allows consumers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment to receive treatment without ever having to visit a dentist or orthodontist.

byte's Smile Science technology was created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, and designs a personalized smile, unique to you. The proprietary byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte, which cuts treatment time in half and reduces any discomfort that can be associated with orthodontic treatment.

The majority of byte reviews reveal happy customers who have nothing but praise for the company. Customers were not only pleased with the treatment time, low cost, and straightforward process, but they also highly praised byte's customer service team. Many customers felt that the customer service representatives were responsive, personable, and knowledgeable.

We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with byte.

The Good

• Simple and Straightforward Process
  • High Frequency Vibration ($900) Included Free
  • Three-Month Average Treatment
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options

Simple and Straightforward Process

byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, the clear aligners will gradually shift your teeth, so you have a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those impressions back to byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate a interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for the product.

byte is designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, byte is an excellent option.

If you're not a candidate for byte, the company will refund you the full price of the impression kit.

A licensed dentist or orthodontist will review the molds of the teeth and determine the best course of action. Customers who get approved will then receive their clear aligners a few weeks later. The aligners are made of a BPA-free, highly transparent, medical-grade, polymer film. byte even boasts that its aligners are high impact, tear-resistant, and 88 percent more stain-resistant than other aligners.

byte also guarantees your smile for life. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the byte treatment, byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

High Frequency Vibration ($900) Included Free

HyperByte is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations or (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. According to byte, this type of therapy can reduce discomfort and will seat the aligners around the teeth. This will help cause better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Research shows that this type of technology has been proven, and used for years by orthodontists selling it to their patients for as much as $900 a piece.  Only byte includes this FDA cleared technology free for their customers.

Three-Month Average Treatment

Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in three months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that byte does. byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval payment plan.

• The one time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is a $83 monthy payment over 25 months — a $250 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through byte's financing partner, Affirm. byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for the treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

• Slightly Higher Prices
  • Does Not Ship to North Carolina

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

Does Not Ship to North Carolina

byte currently ships to 49 states.

The only state byte does not ship to is North Carolina. The company states that it will soon; however, it does not give an estimated time-frame.

The Bottom Line

The byte-for-Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives — this guarantee is practically unheard of in the invisible aligner industry. While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies. Additionally, byte does not require a down payment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through byte’s various financing parters.

Another attractive feature of byte's service is its HyperByte® technology, which reportedly cuts alignment time in half; this technology is included free as part of the treatment.

Customer reviews praise byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy byte made the entire straightening process. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While byte has slightly higher prices than several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings from its HyperByte technology.

4.9

Terri Livingston

September 16th, 2019 Wichita, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My aligners arrived earlier than expected! It has been a super easy process since the beginning. Their customer service is awesome, and easy to work with. I’m so glad I chose Byte!

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! We do what we can to make this journey as easy as possible, and we're excited to be here for you every step of the way :) Can't wait to get you to your results!

Steve Harrison

September 16th, 2019 Virden, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte is amazing!!!!!! Great customer service they take great care of you. So far my treatment has been going great. Thank you byte you guys rock

Sep 30, 2019

Thanks for your review! We think you're pretty great too! Can't wait to get you to your final result!

Meg

September 16th, 2019 Portland, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It is easy to use and my teeth are getting straighter!

Sep 30, 2019

Thanks for your review! We do what we can to make this process as easy as possible- can't wait to get you to your results!

chelsea ledger

September 16th, 2019 Burton, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am so happy I came across byte. After reading about all the aligner companies out there, I decided that this company would be the best fit for me.They have a great team that has helped me out so much making sure I am having a great experience. Plus there's a 100% approval for getting your aligners even with bad credit! My aligners came quicker than I thought, even though I am only on my second week I am excited to see my progress in weeks to follow. Don't choose any other aligner company choose BYTE!

Sep 27, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! Once you're a part of the byte family, you're here for life! We're so happy to help, and can't wait to see your results!

Bri Thomas

September 13th, 2019 Dauphin, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been awesome from the start. Everything was quick and easy and my aligners came faster than I thought. Customer service has been amazing too. I'm only on week 5 and I already notice a difference. And my teeth are whiter too.

Sep 26, 2019

The BrightByte is pretty great- and super effective! Thank you for your review!

Leonel

September 13th, 2019 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service and quality product. I would totally recommend byte.

Jul 01, 2019

Thank you for the recommendation!

Warren G

September 13th, 2019 Eunice, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte team was very responsive and very helpful during the purchasing process.

Sep 26, 2019

Thanks for your review! Our team works to ensure a very smooth experience from start to finish.

Lindsay

September 13th, 2019 Green Bay, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is excellent! Was surprised by the discomfort of the alligners. But other than that I’m happy.

Sep 26, 2019

Thank you for your review! We know the first couple of weeks can be an adjustment, but thankfully our HyperByte helps to ease some of that discomfort. Never hesitate to reach out to our care team with any questions you may have!

Ray Soriano

September 13th, 2019 La Puente, CA

My overall experience with Byte was amazing. The shipping of the product was super quick so I was able to start my journey to a new smile right away. The support I have received from Megan (Support Team) and Philip (Reimbursement Team) was above expectations. They do a great job of taking care of their patients whenever they have concerns. I am almost done with my treatment and loving the new smile! Thank you Byte. Thank you Megan and Philip! You guys rock!

Sep 26, 2019

YOU rock! Thank you for your review!

Germaine

September 13th, 2019 Kent, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just an FYI, this is not a paid advertisement! Before I found Byte, I was considering getting traditional braces since my top and bottom tiers of teeth were shifting. After spending countless hours on google, I found that you could purchase Byte Aligners at fraction of the cost of traditional braces and achieve your dream smile within half the time! After deciding that this company was the one based on comparisons to Candid co and Smile Direct Club , I ordered their impression kit online and boom it was at my doorstep within two days! When the impression kit was success and sent off, all we had to do was wait patiently. After getting the finalized interactive 3D model, I knew I wanted to go through with the procedure! If you were in need of financing, Byte has plenty of options for you to choose from (Affirm, BytePay, etc). I chose BytePay, where it allows to put a $249 deposit then you pay $83 monthly! l really do love how Byte makes their product affordable so anyone can achieve that smile they've always wanted. I had Nicole as my Byte Advisor and she really was sweet! She was always there to answer all my questions and was understanding of my situation. So if you want to have a beautiful smile that comes with a Guarantee, lots of support from your Advisor, and just a general great experience. I highly recommend Byte over any of the other competitors! #Byteisthebest

Sep 26, 2019

This is amazing! Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us to be able to be a part of your byte journey!

Rayza Zamora

September 13th, 2019 Hialeah, FL

My experience with Byte has been great. Since the beginning, they answered all my questions and I can say I'm satisfied with the results. I think it is a very affordable option and their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend it.

Sep 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our support team truly works to ensure as smooth of an experience as possible for you, from start to finish.

J Nehman

September 13th, 2019 Crooks, SD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing service, good quality treatment! 5 weeks in and I can already see the difference!! I cannot wait to see my new smile! 😁

Sep 27, 2019

Isn't it great to see results so quickly? You know it's truly working. We can't wait for your results either!

Luke Bakken

September 13th, 2019 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far I have done the molding of my teeth and they have made the process very easy! I even scheduled USPS to pick up my package from my front door because my work schedule has been very busy. I have emailed customer support about my teeth and a few questions and they responded to me quickly. Up to this point, I would definitely recommend for everyone to try Byte!

Sep 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! Our care team truly cares- we do what we can to ensure the smoothest experience possible, every step of the way.

Yari

September 13th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wore braces when i was younger but as i got older and my wisdom teeth came out my teeth shifted. Byte then came to the rescue! I am too old to wear braces again so that was out of the question. I am so grateful that Byte aligners are clear and undetectable. No one sees them which is the coolest thing ever. Also, its very cool seeing my smile getting back to how it looked post-braces. In addition, the byte customer service team is absolutely fantastic! they email you right away and resolve any questions or issues you may have. My experience has been phenomenal and I can't wait to see the end result. Absolutely recommend :D

Sep 27, 2019

We've all been there. We're so happy you've been happy with your results so far, and can't wait to see your results :)

Bridget

September 12th, 2019 Wheat Ridge, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just received my aligners and am impressed with how well they for my teeth. Amazing how this can happen with only a simple do it yourself mold. Customer support has been helpful and knowledgeable so far and I expect more of the same. Can't wait to continue on the path to a new smile!!

Sep 27, 2019

We'll always be here to help!

SL

September 12th, 2019 Harlingen, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome experience with their customer service! Great product!

Sep 27, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Alissa

September 12th, 2019 Chelan, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m on week one of aligners and so excited for my new smile. So far, the customer service has been excellent - they quickly answered all of my questions and are super friendly!

Sep 27, 2019

We know the first week can be an adjustment, but thankfully our care team is here to help! Thank you for your review!

Abbey

September 12th, 2019 Lincoln, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I personally have had an amazing experience so far with Byte. They are soo quick to respond and it is not just automated. It’s actual people talking to you and tailoring the conversation to you. It’s unique. The product has been great. I have seen results so far and I cannot wait to see the finished result.

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! It means a lot to us to be able to get you to the results you're looking for. Our care team does everything we can to make it as simple as possible- and we're never automated!

Kassie

September 12th, 2019 Uhrichsville, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been using byte for 5 weeks now and I am so happy I went with them. My teeth are shifting so fast already! Can’t wait to see them at the end!

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you SO much for your review! We're happy you chose us for your aligner needs too, and we can't wait for your results :)

Alyssa

September 12th, 2019 Ocean Springs, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The price of byte versus the competition was great. Customer service is so helpful.

Sep 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We seriously do everything we can for you :)

maura j.

September 11th, 2019 Hyannis, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte is professional, has outstanding products and their customer service is top shelf. Every step of my Byte journey I have been supported by a friendly & responsive representative. I have a few more weeks left and could not be happier. I had moderate overcrowding on my bottom teeth, everything has gone according to plan. I have requested and was approved for some refinements on the tail end. Byte wants every customer to be 100% happy with their smile and will do so until you are satisfied!! I ❤ Byte ✌😁

Sep 27, 2019

Thanks for your review!~ our care team truly does just that! We want to make sure you have the best care possible., and we're with you every single step of the way!

chelsea ledger

September 11th, 2019 Burton, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This concept is so cool that you get to straighten your teeth from home without going out to an orthodontist and paying double. Everyone has been so kind and helpful in making sure my byte experience is great. definitely recommend

Sep 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Dana T.

September 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good! I’m on week 3 and everything is going well. Customer service is friendly and helpful, confident that if I have any issues or questions the Byte team will be there to help!

Sep 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! Our care team does just that- we want to be here for you every step of the way.

Bradford Johnson

September 11th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been using my Byte aligners for a couple weeks now, and I can't believe how quickly my teeth are straightening! I had braces as a teen, and the pain and hassle they created was immense. The Byte experience has been so painless. From customer service, to price, to ease of use - I would recommend Byte to anyone looking to straighten their teeth quickly and cost effectively.

Sep 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! Braces can be a doozy, and thankfully we make it as easy as possible throughout your journey!

Madalyn Roylance

September 11th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was really hesitant with going through Byte but I’m really grateful I did. The customer service is amazing, monthly payments are convenient, and the product is amazing. I enjoy my face a lot more now that my teeth are straighter and the fact that I’m not fully done excites me even more. My teeth are visibly whiter as well from the whitening foam. I have recommended Byte to numerous family members and friends. 😊

Sep 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're so excited to get you to those results.

Jessie lopez

September 11th, 2019 Casper, WY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My teenage daughter like most needed braces and after looking into all options we decided to use byte and we I am so glad we did that customer service was excellent they really went out of there way to help us get started on her treatment. And after using the system about halfway through her set we have noticed changes already and she loves it.

Sep 27, 2019

We're so happy that we could help! We want to make sure you have the best care possible, every step of the way.

Amanda

September 10th, 2019 Harrisburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started with Byte a little over a month ago and the whole process has been easy. Customer service is very helpful and friendly. I recently lost the red rubber part to my hyperbyte and I called customer service hoping it wouldn’t cost me hundreds for a new one. They just had me email the support team and they had a new one sent out with no hassle. Highly recommend! 😊

Sep 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! our care team works to make sure you have as easy of a journey as possible. We care!

Adam A

September 10th, 2019 Arroyo Grande, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I showed a little interest in Byte by signing up for some information, Then I received a phone call telling me I would get an impression kit for only 20 bucks! I sent impressions and they walked me through the process of what it would be like to get my teeth straighter and alleviate some bite issues. I decided to go through with it. So far I am 8 weeks into the process and loving how white and straight my teeth are becoming. The customer service is one of the best parts! Thanks, Byte!

Sep 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're so excited to get you to your results :)

Tara

September 9th, 2019 Marinette, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love that you are assigned a personal advisor to answer any questions you have during your treatment. My advisor has been so helpful and has answered all my questions within 24 hours of me sending. The whole process is very easy! My aligners arrived about 2 weeks earlier than I expected! The byte for life guarantee was the final straw that drew me in!

Sep 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on making sure your journey is as effortless as possible. Let us know if you have any questions!

Melissa

September 9th, 2019 Marysville, MI

Very easy to do! Excellent customer service experience! Very fast service, as my aligners arrived almost 2 weeks earlier than expected! I wish I had found this sooner!

Sep 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! Our customer service is pretty great, we agree ;)

Taylor Ann Macey

September 6th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ideal experience in every way, I can't say enough how much I have enjoyed the process and appreciate the ease and convenience of every element of Byte and their business model. It was extremely fast, easy, excellent customer service, and painless. I would recommend this to anyone. My dentist quoted me 5x the price of Byte as well as 8x the time! I am so glad I did my research and went with Byte instead.

Sep 27, 2019

thank you for your review! Once you're in the byte family, you're here for life :)

Sunday

September 6th, 2019 La Verne, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been very pleased with byte. Their customer service is just right! I think I’m on week 12 of my treatment plan and it’s amazing to see how my teeth have changed! It’s simple to follow and very convenient!

Sep 27, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Ashley

September 6th, 2019 Blue Springs, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I never thought I’d be able to go through an invisible aligner process because of the expense, but byte has made it possible! I’m in the middle of week six and only have one more week for my bottom teeth and 7 more weeks for the top! I had an issue with my bottom trays fitting properly after week 3, and they immediately sent out an impression kit for me to send back, so my tray can be revised. Their customer service has been amazing and super friendly and responsive since day one.

Sep 27, 2019

This is so exciting! We know the aligner process can be just that- a process. Thankfully we make it easy and affordable! We're so excited for your results!

Ashley Albers

September 4th, 2019 Pueblo, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Completing the impressions at home was easy. Customer service is phenomenal- even when I had them on weekends, someone was always there to help. After my impressions were received by Byte, I received my aligners a whole week earlier than anticipated. Byte is by far superior to all the other companies I looked into. Can’t wait to finish my treatment!

Sep 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! It means a lot to us to be able to work with you every step of the way. We're excited for your results too!

Kelly

September 4th, 2019 Kingston, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am about halfway through my byte treatment and I am thrilled with the changes so far. I cannot wait to see how great my teeth will look at the end of this. My entire experience has been pretty easy and mostly painless. Sure, there are times when my teeth hurt, but that's to be expected. Surprisingly, I found no hindrance to my speech. On the first day, I had a bit of a lisp, but that quickly went away. My job is 90% talking, so I was a bit worried about my speech when wearing these aligners. I also just want to say how incredibly quickly these came to me. The site said it would take about three weeks after ordering to get them. I got them in 10 days. I was very impressed by that.  I only wish the customer service was a bit more hands-on after receiving the aligners. When doing the impressions, I had reps reaching out to me constantly. After getting the aligners, I at least expected a check-in here or there to make sure everything was good, but I got nothing. Overall, so far everything has been good and I've even recommended byte to a few coworkers.

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! It means everything to us to be able to get feedback to better our process in the future. You'll be hearing more from us- trust me ;)

Kristi Peterson

September 4th, 2019 Perry, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I did a ton of research, before choosing byte, and i couldn't be happier ! Every question i had was answered very quickly, my rep walked me through the payment plan, answered every single question i had, and i could tell she really cared about bytes customers and providing great customer service.

Thanks for your review!

Jenn N.

August 30th, 2019 Morgantown, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick turnaround, great price and amazing customer service

Sep 11, 2019

So happy we've been able to work with you on your journey! We're excited to get you to your end results :)

Rachel P.

August 30th, 2019 Yellow Springs, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far, so good! The customer service has been great, and I'm seeing an improvement just after 5 weeks.

Sep 11, 2019

Fast results are the best, aren't they? SO happy you're loving us!

Lisa

August 29th, 2019 Selden, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love Byte! Offered me an amazing deal for the impression kit with no pressure. Packaging and instructions were so nice and easy to follow. They respond quickly to emails. Great customer service. I'm half way through and looking forward to my end results!

Sep 11, 2019

This is fantastic! So happy to hear you're enjoying your results so far, and we can't wait to get you to the end result.

Jackie Frasca

August 28th, 2019 Palmdale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience is excellent I live bytes. I started the program 8 weeks ago and I am truly amazed the the way my teeth had straightened in such. Short amount of time Truly comfortable easy to wear. Can’t even tell that I am wearing them. I tell my friends and they are amazed how it looks like my own teeth. Totally clear .best investments I had ever made

Sep 11, 2019

This is amazing! We're so happy you're happy with your treatment so far. You're so close!

Tracie L Gamble

August 26th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had the most amazing experience with byte. Amazing customer service, always answers right away. Lovin the hyperbyte!

Aug 27, 2019

This is amazing! We're excited that you're having a great time with us. Our care team is always here for you, every step of the way. Isn't the HyperByte fantastic?

Koety B Williams

August 22nd, 2019 Emporia, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every step of the way the customer service has impressed me. They were in contact when I ordered my impression kit and when didn’t do them right they asked if anything could be different to help and sent me smaller trays for free. My treatment plan was done in 2 days and I ordered them as soon as I saw it. I love it and can’t wait to start flashing my confident smile soon!! Thank you Byte for the personal touch and answering my questions very promptly. I did research on all the companies and I am so glad that I went with Byte!!

Sep 11, 2019

So happy we've been able to take care of you every step of the way! Our care team does just that- we make sure we're with you from start to finish!

Kristin Lasee

August 22nd, 2019 Phillips, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a a hard time deciding what company to choose for my liners. I did a lot of research when I came across byte. Some of the reviews I read said that they had bad customer service, but that couldn't be more wrong. I get a response from every email I send. They impression instructions were very easy to follow. I got my smile plan very quickly. I am currently waiting to receive my liners and I couldn't be more excited!

Sep 11, 2019

Hey, doing your research is important! We're happy you've had a great experience with us, and we hope to continue to provide you with the care you need, every step of the way!

Austin

August 22nd, 2019 Birmingham, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love how fast the service has been. I received my aligners a week before I was suppose to. The doctors really care. Last week I was worried about some discoloration in my gums and they emailed me ASAP. I love This service and would recommend.

Sep 03, 2019

We're always here to make sure we've got you covered, every step of the way. Thanks for your review!

Andrew

August 22nd, 2019 Wichita, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been a great experience thus far, I am about halfway through treatment and have already seen great results. And at a much better price than Invisalign and braces. Would absolutely recommend .

Sep 11, 2019

This is awesome! We can't wait to see your end results.

Marie Hine

August 20th, 2019 Barberton, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Super easy and convenient! Look great too! Love that I can remove them to get a great teeth cleaning/brushing compared to traditional braces which are very hard to clean around. They were perfect for my busy life and to top it off I only have to wear them for 12 weeks!

Jul 17, 2019

Why need to leave your house for a new smile! Thank you for choosing byte.

Derek

August 20th, 2019 Allentown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good, costumer service has been great and very responsive.

Thanks for your review!

Kat

August 20th, 2019 Bristol, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I never thought I’d be a candidate for aligners but with amazing customer service and patience I was walked through the impression process (I goofed and had to do it more than once) and am now going on week 2 of treatment. Every call or email I made was answered by the same person and I actually get more from Byte versus other companies for less money!

Sep 11, 2019

It's what we're here for! We're happy that we could help you out. Our care team is always here for you, every step of the way.

Jasmine O

August 14th, 2019 Freehold, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far the customer service has been extremely helpful. The beginning process was very quick and efficient. Greta experience so far!!

Sep 03, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're here for you every step of the way.

Storm Scites

August 14th, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the Best customer service I’ve ever experienced, hands down. My emails were always answered within 15 minutes and my phone calls we always answered by a real person who cared. I wasn’t passed around to anyone, I spoke to one person each time and she really knew what she was doing! Byte runs like a close knit family business. They’re just that good!

Sep 11, 2019

Yes, we love this! Our care team works hard to make sure we're with you every single step of the way.