Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Cicely Newport, OR

I am so glad I went with Byte. After debating between Byte and cheaper company, I realized with their protection plan I would overall be spending the same. Their customer service is also amazing! The person that helped me was so patient and even cautioned me about putting it all on a credit since it would effect my credit score. Above and beyond my expectations

Reply from byte

Thank you! From the moment you purchase your impressions to the moment you get your retainers, our care team is there for you, every step of the way.

Jul. 22nd, 2021

Chelsea Stout Clinton, IN

I have had no problems at all. My gap is almost closed, which is absolutely incredible

Reply from byte

The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Each treatment plan is personalized specifically for each of our customers with lots of care 😊 Be sure to let us know if you have any questions.

Adam C Ferguson Saint Louis, MO

not really seeing progress at this point and I am almost to my last top tray which is worrisome. Hopefully it will improve.

Reply from byte

Hi, we are sorry to hear that you have not seen progress yet. It is important to us to get you to your dream smile, so if you haven't been seeing improvement, let's get you in contact with the Byte Certified Care team. This team can check on your progress, the fit of your aligners, and provide you with the best next steps to get you to your projected results. You can reach our team via email at [email protected] or by phone at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday.

Danielle D Hicks Austin, TX

The process had been quick and efficient, and I started seeing results by end of the first month

Reply from byte

The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Thank you for sharing 🙌

Adam Stone

I achieved better than expected results, and am starting to enjoy my smile again.

Aaron Stempeck Virginia Beach, VA

When they email, or text, they have the best intentions to help you with your smile.

Reply from byte

Hey Aaron! Our goal is to make sure that our customers are receiving the support and care they need throughout treatment. We are so happy to hear that about our team. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us :)

Makayla Bowden Bellingham, MA

They're easy to use, affordable, the treatment plan arrived to my door a lot quicker then I thought.

Reply from byte

Our customer care team is here for you every step of the way. We are dedicated to making your Byte journey as easy and seamless as possible. If you ever have any questions or concerns just let us know, we've got your back :)

Andrea female Amstutz Canton, OH

Is excellent friendly knowledgeable customer service not pushy quality product in a timely manner

Reply from byte

That's what we love to hear! Thank you for sharing ☺

Karen Duley Santora Grantham, NH

Was easy to start the process and no frequent dental visits. Hoping final results as good as braces.

Gavyn Allen Saratoga Springs, UT

It has been such a great experience and my teeth are straighter and almost done!

Reply from byte

You got us smiling from ear to ear, thank you so much for you feedback! That's what we love to hear 😎

Seth Aguilera Greeley, CO

The entire process is very convenient, they update you and send reminders for everything.

Reply from byte

We strive to make sure each step in our customer's journey is as seamless as possible! Thank you for sharing, please let us know if you have any questions for us 😀

Rheanna Roxana, IL

I have felt my teeth slowly transition since day 3 and it has not been uncomfortable.

Reply from byte

Nothing we love more than hearing about our customer's progress! It just keeps getting better and better 😎

Berenice Williams Valdosta, GA

I have had a great experience this far. I see improvement in my teeth and I'm very satisfied!

Reply from byte

Hey Berenice, there's nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals all the while enjoying the journey 🥰

Breanne Scheid Easton, MN

Haven't had any issues. Somebody responds within a day or two if I ask a question.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear that Jackson has been able to provide you with an awesome and positive experience so far. Our whole Byte team is dedicated to getting you the smile of your dreams and making this whole process as easy as possible. We're so happy to have you a part of the Byte family :)

Amber Nicely Johnson City, TN

I've had nothing but a good experience! Customer service is great and I've seen results already!

Reply from byte

Hey Amber! Our goal is to make sure that our customers are receiving the support and care they need throughout treatment. We are so happy to hear that about our team. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us :)

buryl alfieri Mechanicsville, VA

Very responsive customer service. Braces came in quickly and very easy to use.

Reply from byte

Our team of Customer Care Specialists are here to help assist all of our customers throughout their smile journey! Happy to hear about your experience :)

Megan Averch Aurora, CO

Every process was easy and went very smoothly. I also ended up with a great smile

Lea Overgaard, AZ

I've had to cut and file most of my retainers(especially in the beginning) and had to skip one cause it didn't fit. It's been a rough start. The help has been sub par.

Linda Syverson Big Lake, MN

So far they're working well. I have had to wear one set (or more) more than 2 days.

Whittney Concord, NC

Love it, it's been great, easy and affordable! Much better thank braces for sure!!

Militza Rosa Jacksonville, FL

Was a bit skeptic due to some reviews but, My daughter confidence went up 100%. Highly recomend it.

Melissa Louisville, KY

Easy to contact. Great plans and financing. The aligners are comfortable and easy to use

Travis Las Vegas, NV

They quickly fixed my teeth in less than four months there was alittle discomfort but they were good

Reply from byte

Hi there. Thanks so much for writing in. During treatment, it is totally normal to feel a little discomfort as your teeth are adjusting to each new aligner set but we are so happy to hear that you are loving your Byte results! Happy to have you in the Byte family :)

Jena

So convenient and easy to do from the comfort of your own home. Also great pricing

Brooke Badberg Loveland, CO

The process was pretty simple to start. There has been a lack of contact once I received the aligners.

Reply from byte

Hey Brooke! Thanks so much for writing in! We are so happy to hear that the Byte process has been easy and simple to follow. We want to make sure all of our customers feel supported and comfortable every step of the way. If you have a question or concern our team is always here to help. Simply give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] Our team is standing by to help!

Alejandro Recinos Gardena, CA

Very easy and straightforward. Fast results and little to no discomfort after the first few weeks.

Roman Desantiago Jr. Odessa, TX

Easily contactable and responsive , great product , always asking how your treatment is going

Stephen Zelik Dayton, OH

I didn't receive an extra teeth whitener that they were going to give me for getting my teeth molds to them quickly.

Reply from byte

Hey Stephan! We want to look into this and see what we can do for you. Please give our team a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours, MST, and a Byte team member will take care of you right away!

Sara Vasisko Virginia Beach, VA

Great customer service. The Aligners work and even just one week in I saw results.

Sarah Nelson Greenville, MI

Affordable, easy to get started and use, and my smile is getting better every day!

Cathy Adams Brockton, MA

Great product that I am seeing fantastic results from. Great support from the team

Arturo Gonzalez Jonesboro, AR

Byte they are comfortable and also easy to take off and put on. My teeth are getting straighter.

Lora Lord Dudley, GA

They are a lot more aggravating in my mouth than I anticipated, but I guess they are probably less aggravating than traditional braces would be.

Latoya Rose Minneapolis, MN

Convenient and easy, very helpful customer service and check-ins. The teeth whitener is amazing too

Kelly roche Morris, IL

Super easy to use, and awesome results! I have way more confidence in my smile!

Laura Woonsocket, RI

Great product and very easy to use. And the employees at Byte are very nice as well and patient

Shauna OReilly Bolton, CT

It's been good so far. Had a few issues but after doing some research able to keep my progress on track

Reply from byte

Hi there! We are so happy to hear you are on the right track. Our team is always here to help you every step of the way. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] and we will make sure you're being taken care of!

Oct. 25th, 2021

Misty Newman Las Vegas, NV

Communication response is always delayed. Also, inconsistent with giving my husband a whitening kit, & offering it to me for half price.

Linda Las Vegas, NV

So far everything is working well, I'm only on my 5th week. Looking better already!

Nicole Prince Highland, NY

So far the experience has been good since receiving the aligners, but I felt very rushed into the process in the beginning.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review. We are here any time you have questions or concerns. You can reach us at 877-298-3669 - we are here to help!

Tomeka Cribb-Jones Mattapan, MA

This is an easy step by step no hassle process, very convenient & affordable with simple directions.

Reply from byte

We appreciate you reviewing your experience with Byte! We do what we can to make the Byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We hope you'll share some result photos with us :)

Oct. 18th, 2021

GORDON B MACDONALD Tacoma, WA

My plan does not treat my lower teeth. Byte didn't tell me why I only had one aligner for the bottom. I had to reach out to Byte to figure it out.

Reply from byte

Hi Gordon, thank you for your review. We want to help any time you have questions. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 - we are here for you!

Jesus Olvera Cary, IL

Have not had any issues so far, good communication. Very customer friendly process and easy to use instructions.

Reply from byte

Thanks for the review, Jesus. Our team is standing by for support if you ever have any questions.

Oct. 19th, 2021

Marianne Sensale-Guerin Yarmouth, ME

The ease of purchasing, the quick response from customer service and the results I am receiving are high quality

Reply from byte

We do what we can to make the byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We hope you'll share some result photos with us, Marianne!

Oct. 19th, 2021

Marlin Bell Middletown, NY

Their great I'm starting to see results I'm so proud if myself for making this great decision in my life

Reply from byte

We are thrilled for you and your new smile!

Oct. 18th, 2021

Marcie Sandera Reynoldsburg, OH

Im having issues with the sharpness of air of the aligners. Some are very sharp and are leaving sores. I expected the pressure but not the sores

Reply from byte

Hi Marcie, make sure to use that included filing tool to file down any sharp edges. For assistance, give us a call at 877-298-3669 - we are here to help!

Melinda Figueroa Orem, UT

Excellent Customer Service and price. My teeth have never looked this good and it was very easy to start.

Reply from byte

Nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals all the while keeping it affordable 😎

Valeria Bloomington, CA

It's been great! Gap is finally closing, it's been a great experience with Byte. I recommend it for everyone (:

Reply from byte

We love to hear it, so happy for you :)

Irene Heath Seal Beach, CA

The whole process is easy, convenient and amazingly efficient. I'm starting to really love my smile again

Reply from byte

Got us smiling from ear to ear 😊 Thank you so much for sharing!

Kristell Johnson Cape Coral, FL

Convenient and easy to use and access. The website is also detailed and explains everything very well.

Reply from byte

The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Thank you for sharing your feedback :)