Backed by our $200 Guarantee! Learn More

8.8

How is this calculated?

Quesssadde Johnson

Warwick, RI
I had a lot of bleeding in my gums and when i contacted the company they didn't really help me. I sent multiple pictures of how my teeth looked with the bleeding and they still did nothing. My teeth did shift but not completely straight how I wanted. So overall a 2 seems like the correct rating for byte.

Reply from byte

Hello Quesssadde, we want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. Our team should be sending you check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. If you haven't been seeing those emails, let's check that out right away.Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Jessica Hoffman

Louisville, KY
Awful customer service. I was supposed to only receive treatment for 4 months. It has been almost a year and the gap in my front teeth isn't closed. When I reached out they had me fill out a form that took 5 days to get a response. The response wasn't thorough and when i asked questions I got multiple responses with different answers. They left out a bottom retainer, which wouldn't fix my top gap. They haven't shipped it and won't refund my money so I can go to an actual orthodontist.

Reply from byte

Hi Jessica, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Seth

Florissant, MO
Overall i am happy with the company but I had to stop wearing the aligners for some time and now I still am only around halfway done. I am not sure how to follow up.

Reply from byte

Hey Seth, thank you for reaching out! We would love to look into your account and provide the best assistance. Feel free to reach out over our social platforms such as Facebook or Instagram or give us a call at (877) 298-3669 any day from 8 am- 6 pm MST!

Lauren Stacey

Atmore, AL
Byte worked pretty good but customer service is terrible. Which is very important. They would never send me my final retainer after I finished my plan they wanted me to pay for it.

Reply from byte

Hi Lauren. We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout the whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist.

Racheal Murray

Blackwood, NJ
I am disappointed I haven't received my last bit of byte to correct my teeth over a picture. Why am I paying so much when you refuse to send my last bit of Byte over a picture? Ridiculous

Reply from byte

Hi Racheal, we want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. It's important to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Daphne Ching-Jackson

Long Beach, CA
The customer service needs improvement but it appears Byte understands that. The customer service is now 1) implemented electro, and 2) works effectively.

Reply from byte

Thank you for sharing, Daphne- We are always looking for more ways to improve and implement updates here at Byte.

Alexandra Carola

Lafayette, LA
Byte has been super easy to work with. I did my whole treatment basically overseas deployed. It was easy to communicate.

Reply from byte

We strive to make our customer's smile journey as smooth as possible. Thank you Alexandra for your amazing review!

Janay Frazier

Baltimore, MD
I didn't feel supported throughout my experience. I ended up having to do an addition 10 weeks which I think could've been avoided if there were frequent check-ins from a point person throughout the process.

Reply from byte

Hi Janay. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Steven & Jessica Reece

Deep Gap, NC
I am loving my new smile and confidence! Thank you for a quality product with such exceptional results in a very short period of time.

Reply from byte

We are thrilled to hear that you are feeling more confident! This is why we do what we do:)

Julie Montgomery

Smyrna, GA
The customer service was good at the start. However, my teeth never got to the promised end state even after two rounds of aligners, and I was a fully compliant patient. No one followed up with me on progress during my second set of aligners which was surprising and disappointing.

Reply from byte

Hi there. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Alicia Hamilton

Orange Park, FL
Fairly priced, did not work the way I wanted them to. Was supposed to stop wearing in August 2021. It's March 2022 and I may need yet another pair of refinement aligners but I'm having a hard time getting them.

Reply from byte

We are here to help every customer get to their new smile! Please reach out with any concerns at patient.byte. com/support or send us a direct message on Facebook and we'd be happy to assist.

Mary Glover

Hughson, CA
The customer service at Byte disappears as soon as the payment is made. I never spoke with an orthodontist. When I had a question about getting an address for my dental insurance claim, no one returned my calls or emails. No one had checked on my progress. I need my retainers but no one has been in touch with me so I would like my money back for those. My dentist is now worried about my teeth because your program has ruined my Byte. Please call me. No one ever returns my calls or emails.

Reply from byte

Hi there, once treatment has started, we send periodic check-in emails to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist. If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back. If you are having trouble connecting via phone, please send us a direct message on Facebook.

Azalea Price

Oakland, CA
I tried contacting through text multiple times and never got a response. They've reached out through email, yet I never got the answer I was looking for. My teeth were not to my satisfaction and I still had to end up getting braces in the end.

krista crossley

Smithfield, UT
it was so easy and convenient. It was all done online and through the mail. They were quick to respond to any questions I had

Reply from byte

We are proud to offer a more convenient way to straighten your teeth. Thank you for your review!

John

San Diego, CA
The follow up procedure was tricky. When I asked for support, I would get different representatives contact me and ask me for pictures over and over again. The team was not on the same page. I would get different treatment plans.

Reply from byte

Hi John, Hi there, we appreciate your feedback and want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. If there are any concerns regarding progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We recommend this if there are any lasting questions or concerns. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 to further address any concerns you are experiencing.

HEATHER DOBBS

Mountain Home, AR
I really enjoyed the process. Customer service was great at the beginning and then towards the end of my treatment it took longer to get back with me.

Eric Curtright

Lake Worth, FL
Very POOR service AFTER I paid in full. My treatment did not work at all. I spoke with advisors for 5 months sending in weekly picture showing NO changes were occuring. I am very disappointed with the product. I finally received a refund 10 months after I started the treatment. Also, I had to call multiple times and send multiple emails to get the refund. I even had my bank start a dispute because BYTE said they sent my refund but my bank showed no record of the refund. Two months later my refund was deposited. This was a TERRIBLE experience overall.

Reply from byte

Hi Eric, we are sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than amazing. We are dedicated to each customer's smile and work hard to do everything we can to make sure those final results are achieved. We'd love to get further feedback from you, as we are always working to improve our processes and communication. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Lyla Arroyo

San Diego, CA
They were really fast to deliver my impression kit. Once the impression kit was turned in, they were fairly quick about getting me my retainers

Reply from byte

Yay! We are so happy to hear this. Thank you, Lyla!

Larry Aguirre

Willits, CA
My progress has been much slower than advertised. So far it has not really worked. I am still on my first 15 sets of retainers. I was told to repeat the treatment and almost done with the second repeat. I am coming up to almost a year now but have still not given up hope. I am glad that you all keep checking in.

Reply from byte

Larry, thank you for sharing- we understand the frustration of having to extend treatment. Each customer's dental health and safety is number one, so we want to make sure to get to those results in the safest way possible. When questions arise, we are here to help. Please reach out anytime through our Contact Us page. We are ready to support!

Jeff Mccann

Roswell, GA
This was a lot of work. I experienced jaw pains. And when at 16 weeks they told me I needed to go back to earlier mouthpieces, even though I had followed the directions well up til then, and asked me to self-diagnose my alignment, I gave up.

Reply from byte

Hi Beth. During all orthodontic treatment, it is normal to be experiencing some discomfort as your teeth are moving into place. Our HyperByte is here to help ease some of that discomfort, but if you find that you are experiencing a lot of pain we want to get our professional care team looped in just to make sure things are going okay. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and a Byte team member will take care of you!

Keisha

West Point, MS
My teeth don't look much different. There was minimal discomfort. I wouldn't recommend. I'd see about others and compare. I've had mental braces and it wasn't the best either. I didn't want to go through that again. However, it might be what I have to do. My bottom teeth have not been corrected.

Reply from byte

We want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. If any questions arise regarding the fit of aligners, that is where our Professional Care Team comes in. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. Each customer has the option to schedule a phone or video call through their customer portal with our Professional Care Team. We would also recommend giving our team a call at 877-298-3669 for immediate assistance.

Laura Chaitovitz Cope

Rockville, MD
Have had issues and then they sent a complete new set when I had already completed my uppers and lowers to start which moved my teeth all different and they did not keep my upper few teeth that were moved back into alignment now new set the moved back out. I need to speak with someone for follow up! No retainers nothing

Reply from byte

Hello Laura, we appreciate your feedback and want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. If there are any concerns regarding the progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. We would love to take a deeper look into this. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 so that we can further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Giselle Tavares

Salinas, CA
I've had a great and helpful experience. When I wasn't happy with my end result I was able to receive help and am now happy.

Reply from byte

We are THRILLED for you, Giselle! Thank you for sharing this awesome review.

Krystlyn Gustave

Statesville, NC
I use to hate my smile! After using Byte I can't stop smiling. I'm very happy that I used this company to fix my gap that I was insecure about.

Reply from byte

Krystlyn, we are glad to hear this and hope you keep smiling big :D

Sarah Thomas

Plano, TX
I helped get my teeth a tiny bit straighter, but not completely. I am not fully satisfied - it feels like the treatment for my bottom teeth was cut off too early and needs more steps.

Reply from byte

Our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. We want to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. Please give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 so that we can look into this further, we're standing by for support.

Kelly Valencia

Orlando, FL
I feel like I keep being asked for feedback but I'm not being heard. I don't feel like my teeth are moving in the way laid out in the plan. This was really expensive for me and I had hoped for better results, or a better plan to correct what might not be going as planned.

Reply from byte

Kelly, we hear your concerns an would love to look into this further to provide the best solution- please send us a DM over Facebook or Instagram.

Stephanie Nelson

Keysville, VA
Good the start, customer service great during the buying process, but the aligners didn't work great and the process of trying to resolve and fix that was a NIGHTMARE. Basically, I was supposed to be done in 8 weeks, and now, almost a year later, my teeth are STRAIGHTER, but NOT STRAIGHT like they should be.

Reply from byte

Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. Our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Ruth Cedeno

West Palm Beach, FL
There where some issues with the delivery and the end product , but eventually we're fixed. Also I sent pictures of my progress about two weeks ago and I haven't heard from nobody.

Reply from byte

We want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. If any questions arise regarding the fit of aligners, that is where our Professional Care Team comes in. They are able to advise as well as make any necessary adjustments to treatment plans. Each customer has the option to schedule a phone or video call through their customer portal with our Professional Care Team. We would also recommend giving our team a call at 877-298-3669 for immediate assistance.

Jamie

Saint Joseph, MO
Before purchasing my aligners, people from byte were reaching out to me constantly. Too much. Just driving me insane with calls, texts, emails. I finally purchased, and after that I never had a single person reach out to me and never received any correspondence back. The treatment plan didn't have the same end results as they had shown, but I couldn't reach anyone to resolve. Waste of money!! Once you purchase and pay in full they no longer care to communicate.

Reply from byte

Hi Jamie, once treatment has started, we send periodic check-in emails to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Marcus Harper

Jacksonville, FL
They were very helpful whenever we had an issue so the customer service was great and we're very pleased with the results.

Reply from byte

We are so happy for you! Thank you for sharing this.

Nomy Jackson

Janesville, WI
Customer service could use some vast improvement! Even though it takes longer than the original time quoted,it does fix your teeth and is more convenient than going to the orthodontist every month and a lot cheaper.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are constantly working to provide a better experience for our customer.

Kella

Woodburn, OR
They offer their customers free products for good reviews. That's why they are rated so high. My experience was good at first but only expect half of the results they show you. My teeth turned out cute but not perfect like they show, and customers service tells you it's your fault you didn't send them more pictures?

Jacob Chirlin

Littleton, CO
while the beginning process was smooth, they moved my teeth and the end result created significant problems in my bite that they couldn't correctly assess via just looking at photos I would email them. I had to go to a dentist to tell me about the issues and then they refused to stand behind their money back guarantee and I needed to get an orthodontist to write a letter that explicitly recommended I cease treatment with Byte for my dental health before agreeing to refund my money. I now need to start over with the orthodontist and Invisalign to fix the issues Byte created.

Reply from byte

Hi Jacob, we appreciate your feedback and want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. If there are any concerns regarding the progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669so that we can further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Meredith Windham

Aiken, SC
I have has great difficulty reaching someone to help with my fit issues. I have yet to receive my second round of aligners and am still paying for full treatment. I am not happy right now and have little faith this will ever finish. Should have just done the old fashioned braces after all.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout the whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist.

Jessica Voges

Davenport, IA
I have been able to correct my smile on my own terms. Only gave 4 because there was not instructions on how long you should wear the retainers before switching

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you so much for providing us with this feedback. We are always looking in ways to improve our customer experience.

shannon

Lynbrook, NY
Love what they are doing for my teeth and their price point but their customer service is awful. It takes over a week for them to reply to any concerns- by which point the info I gave them if outdated.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer experience.

Melanie

Grantsville, UT
It took over 3 months to get started on treatment because of time between issues I tried to get resolved. Customer service was excellent before I paid, but as soon as they had my money, it takes between 3-7 days before anyone responds to any questions.

Reply from byte

Hi there Melanie, thank you so much for your feedback. We are constantly working to improve out customer experience. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at [email protected], through Facebook messenger or through phone at 877-298-3669, so that we can further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Shalom

Herriman, UT
This is absolutely the WORST company I had ever encountered. They gladly took my money and delivered on ZERO of their promises a YEAR later. They seemed lovely at first, but the second you sign on the dotted line, they treat you like garbage and ignore whatever you say. Their predicted plans are SO FAR off it's criminal. I really wish I went with someone else. Check out the ByteMeSucks website to see for yourself how many people they have marginalized. Bytes "guarantees" are about as flimsy as rice paper, their aligners are cheap plastic, and break often.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we appreciate your feedback and want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. If there are any concerns regarding progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We recommend this if there are any lasting questions or concerns. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at support[email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669so that we can further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Anna Kiefer

San Luis Obispo, CA
This is my honest experience using Byte. I wanted a cheaper, more user friendly alternative to Invisalign, where I could straighten my teeth from the comfort of my home. I purchased Byte, did the teeth imprinting model (a bit uncomfortable, but fine overall), and received my At-Night aligners. Side note, the Byte customer sales reps are super friendly, if too pushy (one texted me nearly every day), but don't be fooled - once you purchase the product, you never hear from them again. So, my Byte aligners arrived. The first time I wore them, I could not remove them the next day. It was quite a scary experience. What had I just done?? I called one of the Byte customer folks (a dentist? try again) who assured me she would escalate my case. I didn't receive a call from anyone for hours. Later that evening, someone emailed me. Emailed me?? That is escalating my case?? Eventually I managed to gargle with hot water and use a plastic glove to remove them. A horrible experience. Even then, I thought oh, I'll keep going. I paid for the full aligners anyways. So I did. It's been over 5 months, and I am still using the aligners. The "two week" switch from one set of aligners to the next is complete bogus. They don't know how fast your teeth will move. At first, I was using the vibration device every day diligently. After nearly two months of this, I stopped. It wasn't worth the inconvenience, to me, and didn't seem to speed the teeth moving process along. Fast forward 5 months (yes, much longer than the projected time of wearing them), and I am still on aligner 9 for my lower teeth. My bottom teeth look MORE crowded than before, with the front bottom tooth overlapping the one next to it. You can bet I'm upset at this point. But, talking to an actual Byte dentist is impossible. I emailed several times, only to be emailed back with asking for more photos of my teeth, and to continue wearing my aligners diligently!! EYE ROLL. Speaking to an actual person is apparently outside their business model. All in all, I am still wearing the aligners, with no end in site. Would I recommend Byte? Absolutely not. Do yourself a favor and use Invisalign, where you get actual feedback from doctors and they have accountability. NOT WORTH THE PRICE, OR FRUSTRATION.

Reply from byte

Hello Anna. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. Our team should be sending check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. Customers can also schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. If you haven't been seeing those emails, let's check that out right away. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Stephanie Morrison

Klamath Falls, OR
The aligned were very uncomfortable due to how sharp the first two aligners were. Its giving me the results I'm looking for and more but I would rather have gone with metal braces. Not a terrible product and customer service isn't terrible either.

Reply from byte

Hi Stephanie! We are here to help address any and all concerns you are having. We want to make sure this experience is as painless and comfortable as possible. Please give our team a call at 877-298-3669 so a Byte team member can support you!

Alberto Ruiz

Los Angeles, CA
The results aren't similar to what the 3D treatment plan showed. My teeth also shift back quickly after a few hours of removing the aligners. But it's a nighttime aligners, I should've just saved the extra money and get the all-day plan, if I knew I would need to have them all day anyway.

Reply from byte

Hi Alberto. We're here to help and look into your concerns. If you aren't absolutely loving your results, let's get you connected with our professional care team. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or shoot us a DM at [email protected] Our team is standing by to support :)

Ronak Gurav

Plano, TX
I followed all instructions for each set of aligners. The last set didn't totally align my teeth like the 3D image shown on my account. Despite it I still have slight overlap on top and bottom. All I am being told is go back to #8 when I am on my last set. That does not fit me anymore. My concern has not been addressed well. I am disappointed.

Reply from byte

Hi there, when aligners are not fitting snug, we ask that our customers reach out right away so that our Professional Care Team can look into this and determine the best next steps. We want to do everything we can to get each customer to their new smile in the safest way possible. We would be happy to connect you to our team to assist with any concerns you may have regarding your specific situation. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or email us at [email protected] Let's work together to get this resolved:)

Meghan Wernecke

Lutherville-Timonium, MD
my treatment time has more than doubled for top and bottom. Customer service is very slow, you have to sit in limbo for several days wearing misfitting aligners unsure of next steps while you wait for a response. Too much pass around/movement between customer service reps so you always have to re-explain yourself. I don't have much confidence in the byte team at this time and i am concerned about my treatment

Reply from byte

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout their whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist. Let's get you that smile you deserve!

Natasha Dandavati

San Francisco, CA
While the process of doing the molds and the customer service through the purchase was good, I found that the top aligner from my first set does not fit properly at all. While Byte support was responsive and suggested I trim the aligner, which I did, this has not actually solved the issue, and I don't feel confident that the aligner is working as it should and have no way of verifying this with a dental professional.

Genevieve Godfrey

Waco, TX
They're affordable compared to an orthodontist but I have concerns about my treatment that I don't feel are being addressed. I just get told to wear the aligner longer or that it will be better once I finish treatment. I'm concerned I won't be happy with my results.

Reply from byte

Hi Genevieve. At Byte, we want to make sure that all of our customers are completely happy with their final smile transformation. At the end of treatment, if you are still not loving your new smile we want to do all we can to change that. Our customer care team and professional care team are here to support you. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] and we'll take care of you!

Camille

Mesa, AZ
I got byte for both my teens and they didn't complain once about them, the rules are pretty simple for them to follow and they're really working to straighten their teeth

Reply from byte

The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Each treatment plan is personalized specifically for each of our customers with lots of care 😊 Be sure to let us know if you have any questions.

A.M

Diamond, MO
I haven't seen good results. My teeth haven't moved yet. I was on week 5 for almost a month and a half and had to switch back to week three. I'm worried I'm going to be paying two grand for nothing, it's not like I can get my money back if it doesn't work out. The only positive thing I have to say at this moment is their customer service is great.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are sorry to hear you are not seeing your desired results yet. Our goal is to give everyone the smile of their dreams and our team will do all we can to get you there. We are happy to hear that our customer care team has been able to help you through this journey and we want to make sure you know we are here for you every step of the way. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email to [email protected] and let's get you on track towards your dream smile!

Broderick Dow

Tarzana, CA
It works and it's easy. It's just a matter of discipline and patience.The instructions are clear and to the point. You can see the results day by day.

Reply from byte

Hey Broderick, thank you for sharing your experience. There's nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals all the while enjoying the journey 😊

April Roy

Mesquite, TX
Not easy to get anyone by phone and they leave you to handle your issues with Byte directly. I feel they should be more involved being that we are applying with Affirm through Byte

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review! We are here for you if you have any questions or concerns. We want to help! Send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669:)

Charlotte Jones

Renton, WA
The product is good and works if you stay focused. The part that's difficult for me is having to take them in and out to drink anything or snack. They aren't the easiest things to get in and out.

Reply from byte

Hi Charlotte! Our team is always here to provide you with helpful tips and tricks throughout every step of treatment. If you are having trouble taking out your aligners, give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will take care of you!